Monday April 8th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

260 Responses to Monday April 8th – Open Thread

1. DanDeplorable says:

DAILY DEVOTIONAL, April 8, 2019

“Serve Where He Set You”

2. citizen817 says:

Magnificent!

3. citizen817 says:

4. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Delay In Judgment

The Scriptures leave no doubt that the Lord Jesus Christ will come to this earth again, “in flaming fire, taking vengeance on them that know not God” and who “receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved” (II Thes. 1:8; 2:10). Nor will He forget His promise to give the twelve apostles thrones in His kingdom (Matt. 19:28). There can be no successors to Peter and the eleven, for they themselves are to reign with Christ in glory. What is happening now is a parenthesis in God’s prophesied program. Delaying Christ’s return to judge and reign. God chose another apostle, separate from the twelve, to bring a message of grace to this Christ-rejecting world. How great is His mercy and love!

“FOR BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED, THROUGH FAITH, AND THAT NOT OF YOURSELVES: IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD: NOT OF WORKS, LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST” (Eph. 2:8,9).

“NOT BY WORKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHICH WE HAVE DONE, BUT ACCORDING TO HIS MERCY HE SAVED US, BY THE WASHING OF REGENERATION, AND THE RENEWING OF THE HOLY GHOST” (Tit. 3:5).

But what about the kingdom? Does some man on earth hold the keys? No, for both the King and His kingdom are in exile. When a sinner obeys God and receives Christ as His Savior he is “translated into the kingdom of His dear Son” (Col. 1:13), and “made accepted in the Beloved” (Eph. 1:6).

By Pastor Cornelius R. Stam

2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

• TMonroe says:

“And how are men saved today? How are their sins remitted? Must they come to some recognized authority and be “baptized for the remission of sins”? Some, still following Peter rather than Paul, say, “Yes.” But let us see what St. Paul, by divine inspiration, has to say about this. (Eph. 2:8,9, Tit. 3:5).
      This stands in striking contrast to Peter’s “Repent and be baptized… for the remission of sins” (Acts 2:38). It stands in contrast, also, to the words of the so-called “Great Commission”: “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved” (Mark 16:16). Does not this indicate that a change in dispensation took place with the raising up of Paul, that other apostle?”

Notably, Stam does not reference Acts 10, 11, and 15 for his “striking contrast”, as what occurred in the salvation story of another Cornelius they appears problematic for the former’s narrative.

The same word for remission/forgiveness (Gr. aphesin) in the verse cited to imply a different method of salvation is present as “forgiveness” in this verse where Peter — not Paul — is bearing witness to Gentiles that God had sent to Peter after revealing things to him in a vision:

Acts 10:43 “To Him all the prophets bear witness that everyone believing in Him receives forgiveness (aphesin) of sins through His name.”

Those reading the full chapter will notice that preceding verses involve Peter — not Paul — preaching about Christ’s death, resurrection, and His judging the living and the dead. Following that with what is stated in verse 43 certainly appears to be preaching the gospel of grace and the gospel of salvation, does it not? (Refer back to Acts 2 to see if Peter –not Paul — spoke exactly the same resurrection gospel message, except to a Jewish audience who also received connections to Scripture about messianic prophecies.) Note what follows:

Acts 10:44Of Peter still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those hearing the word. 45And the believers from the circumcision, as many as had come with Peter, were amazed that the gift of the Holy Spirit has been poured out even upon the Gentiles. 46For they were hearing them speaking in tongues and magnifying God. Then Peter answered, 47“Is anyone able to withhold the water to baptize these who have received the Holy Spirit, just as we also have?” 48And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked him to remain some days.

Note what Peter says — in front of Paul — in relation to this of the Gentiles hearing the gospel from his mouth — not Paul’s — first, and the significance of “no distinction” here as throughout the chapter and the issue at hand:
      Acts 15:7 And much discussion having taken place, Peter having risen up, said to them, “Men, brothers, you know that from the early days God chose among you for the Gentiles to hear by my mouth the word of the gospel, and to believe. 8And the heart-knowing God bore witness to them, having given them the Holy Spirit, as also to us. 9And He made no distinction between both us and them, having purified their hearts by the faith.

Have a look at Romans 4 for the presence of grace and faith and the gospel message in salvation in previous times and how it was to be received, all the way back to Genesis 3:15.

Or look at what Paul shares:
      Gal.3:8 “And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.”

• TMonroe says:

More on the ordinance of baptism, through Paul’s post-conversion work and writings:

Col. 2
        [12] Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

And here’s Paul overseeing another physical baptism for those who had experienced John’s baptism. Why the second baptism?

Acts 19
        [5] When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

In a related instance to John’s baptism, here’s Peter speaking about his baptizing Gentiles that God had sent to Peter after revealing things to him in a vision:

Acts 11
        [16] Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost

Back to Paul:

Rom.6
        [3] Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
        [4] Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

And even where Paul describes his primary ministry, the ordinance of baptism is present:

1Cor.1
        [12] Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
        [13] Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
        [14] I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
        [15] Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
        [16] And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
        [17] For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

Eph.4
        [4] There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
        [5] One Lord, one faith, one baptism

Col. 2

5. Garrison Hall says:

I’ve had this idea ever since DJT announced that America is going to develop a Space Force. I think our first space capable battleship should be named the USS John Lee Hooker. If we can’t do that any time soon, they I’ll accept an upcoming aircraft carrier.

6. citizen817 says:

• BigMamaTEA says:

This is GREAT. My now 6 year old twin grandsons having been in a “tiny tigers” martial arts program for a year and 1/2. THIS stuff is priceless. I think they start them as young as 3.

7. nwtex says:

awwww soooo sweet and funny! ❤

8. nwtex says:

Howdy!

9. nwtex says:

10. For Canadian Treepers: unbelievable, Justin Trudeau has threatened the leader of the Opposition, Andrew Scheer, with a lawsuit over the SNC Lavalin Case. Trudeau has overstepped in a big way:

11. More on Justin Trudeau suing Andrew Scheer by Michelle Rempel:

12. MAGAbear says:

Just saw the movie Unplanned. Even though I’m already pro-life, this was a real eye opener in alot of ways. And Ashley Bratcher should win an Oscar for her performance (like Hollywoood would allow that to happen). She was excellent in the lead role. Very well directed movie.

God bless the people who stand and pray outside these abortion clinics. You people are truly salt of the earth types.

• Mary Ann says:

Amen! I have not yet seen the movie, but it was met with opposition..
      Major networks would not approve air time for the commercials.. they were forced to take an ” R” rating before the release.. It is sad that many girls could have an abortion without their parents consent.. but would not be able to enter this movie without it.. I pray that despite opposition this movie soars at the box office..and wins awards.
      They do not bring christian movies to the theater here.. they claim there is not enough interest.. so sad..

• georgehumphries9802 says:

Mike from MY Pillow fame is one of the chief financial sponsors…

13. nwtex says:

• BigMamaTEA says:

This chick is funny. (I’ve been looking at her other stuff. I can’t remember her name right this second, but this is the 2nd one I’ve seen doing AOC.

14. andyocoregon says:

Better be sitting down. Look what’s heading our way.

15. BSR says:

Menagerie posted a great article on a sensitive subject close to my heart this evening. “For reasons” the comments section had to be closed before I could weigh in. Her post was very much needed and gave me answers to certain questions I have about a personal situation that might bring a special boy of a woman I care deeply for into my life. I’ve been praying about this and I still have so many questions about this topic. I’ll be double posting this in each of the daily threads not asking for anything other than prayers being answered and God’s will being done. Sorry so obtuse but someone plz thank Menagerie for me to have the chance to seek wisdom on this area. I fear she may have regretted sharing. It really did touch me though. Thanks again!

• BigMamaTEA says:

Done.

• Menagerie says:

Thanks BSR, I am grateful that you found something of worth in my post, and I will be praying for you. Sorry that the comments were closed before you got there, from the amount of comments I had to delete it looked like a train wreck was coming.

• amwick says:

OH,,, I am so sorry that post was derailed.. It was so enlightening,,,

and heart wrenching when AnotherView commented:

Having Asperger’s is like living in a bubble, watching the world outside and never being a part of it. It’s a very lonely, awkward world.

I hope AV visits here, and continues to post… really I do….

TY Menagerie… it was absolutely worthwhile… BTW it made me wonder if perhaps this was the issue with my husband’s grandson… his parents will not discuss it…

• BSR says:

Hi Menagerie. I actually sensed that very thing when I began to read the comments myself. I’m really glad you saw this though. On the couch from the comfort of one’s home it might sometimes be tempting to weigh too far into topics in a manner that those same people wouldn’t do in person. I’m often guilty of that myself on other treeper topics and posts but I have learned more over the years why Sundance posts the occasional reminder to seek first to understand and to seek second to be understood. Every time Sundance posts that I think back to whether or not I’ve gotten better about keeping my opinions out of the fray since the last time it was posted.

About the blog in abstract – like many others I have personal opinions that I’ll keep to myself about the entire mental health community because I’m no expert I’m just qualified enough to be a cynic and that’s an important distinction. It would be offensive and foolish to get too far in the weeds on something I’m not familiar with, that would offend others. To anyone who might read this besides who it’s addressed to. My post to catch Menagerie’s attention is to thank her for something I’ve personally experienced which is a very hard uphill battle to seek understanding about a topic like spectrum matters. The reason is that some of the loudest voices tied to it appear to be doing nothing more than creating glass ceilings and low expectations for these individuals. That’s my own cynical side more than it is a reality and I must be clear about that. Hearing a CTH first person experience with this helped calm my own fears.

The Christian conservative male in me has a real problem with people calling a really cool kid who’s only a child, a “special needs child” and that’s my own cross to bear that I need to get over. His mother deserves male friends of the family when something needs fixed that she can rely on because the struggle of single mothers is one that is a burden on my heart (my own mother was widowed at a young age and a few great men made an impression on me in the same manner with my family). She will get that much regardless of what happens. I’m not sure it’s God’s will for me to be more than that but if it is his will then I’ll do my best. I’m leaving the rest in his hands.

God Bless Menagerie and thanks for helping me work through some of this.

• Hi again, BSR. I mentioned my autistic son in my other reply to you. His name is Josiah & he is getting his voice heard in cyberspace, being a unique warrior for the Kingdom of God. If it might encourage you, I’ll include some links to his work below.

By the way, in addition to autism & ADHD, he has many other challenges (has had 19 surgeries including 2 open heart, brain tumor, & liver transplant)…We were told by the “experts” when he was very young that he would “never walk nor talk, never read nor write”…but he did get his high school diploma & is quite high functioning now. Only the Lord knows how far these kids will go in life, we just come alongside to cheer, push, praise, correct, teach, inspire, forgive & seek forgiveness, lead to the Lord, & Love!

josiahsfreakshow.wordpress.com

josiahthesecretweapon.wordpress.com

I think he’s on instagram too (I don’t know how to get there) & he’s also on Facebook…

God Bless You

• BSR says:

Valerie I’m blown away by hearing your story and find it very inspiring. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain. Thanks for the links as well. I look forward to visiting them.

God Bless. Thanks again!

• Glad to be a bit of encouragement along that journey into the great unknown. I’ll let you know if I follow through on my plans to have a “conversation” with the original Menagerie post on my blog. There were just so many things to say & no reply buttons!

By the way, I really appreciate your heart of worship & servanthood expressed–looking after “widows & orphans in their distress”. Our long-time church took a single mom & her autistic son really under their wing, several men in particular, & provided deep & profound ministry to them both…something I really appreciated from afar.

Hopefully you’ll see some encouraging scriptures above–Blessings!

• BigMamaTEA says:

There she is. {I think I knew she would respond.} That’s how our Menagerie rolls!!!!

• Like you, I really wanted to reply on Menagerie’s Autism post but was too late to the party. I have a son on the autism spectrum, he’s 23 now, & have written about our experiences with autism a number of times on my blog. One post you may find inspiring is here:

May the Lord guide & direct your footsteps & decisions as you move forward with the plans in your heart. God Is much bigger than any special needs & He does equip us for the sometimes rocky road it can entail–but it is worth it! Blessings in Christ

16. 4mercy says:

We went and saw the movie “Shazam” last night. It gives me hope that God is slowly turning hearts back to Himself to bring healing to our land! The movie shows a foster family praying together before meals in a positive light!! and how love brings healing to hurting hearts. It also shows a strong loving marriage between a strong, loving man who leads his family and a strong, loving woman who opens her arms and heart to the hurting – and the stability it brings to abandoned children.

17. Manny and Ezra talks about the corruption of the Canadian Judiciary system, the Canadian bureaucracy and the Canadian media….

18. nimrodman says:

A word to the wise … don’t take the brown acid
    – oh, and you may want to avoid that Spanish grass as well …

75 Percent of Spanish Cannabis Contains Human Faeces

19. nimrodman says:

• amwick says:

got the t shirt…
      👍👍👍👍👍👍😦😀😀😀😀😀

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

I was about 240 late last summer. I was only able to get down to 231 on Jan 14 by cutting down on late nite carbs, etc. Started this fasting routine from this doctor that I heard about last summer and now I am 190-195. I have my annual physical this Thursday. It feels great to not be labeled in the BMI “borderline morbidly obese” category (6 ft) when I leave the physician’s office (I was at my Rheumatologist about 4-6 weeks ago). He also has a very good book on reversing type 2 diabetes by fasting and cutting out the refined carbs/HFCS out of the diet.

20. Dora says:

Paul Cornoyer – Madison Square on a Sunny Day n.d.

21. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
    Philippians 3:14 (KJV)

22. duchess01 says:

Brad Paisley Breaks Ground on His Free Grocery Store for the Hungry in Nashville

By Good News Network – Apr 5, 2019

23. Dora says:

Wow! Something to look forward to. The dems will love it. 🙂

=====

The Queen is set to invite Donald Trump for a full state visit including a carriage procession down the Mall to coincide with the 75th anniversary of D-Day this June

24. @ChicagoBri says:

Prosecutor in Foxx’s office speaks out: Criticism “is not an attack on Ms Foxx’s race, it is an attack on her ethics and her efficacy as State’s Attorney”

• nimrodman says:

Foxx pulled a nakedly racist move by responding to prior police-organization critique with a racist counter-protest

The Friends of Police and suburban Police Chiefs who criticized her last week apparently were “too white” for her taste

So she mounted a counter-demonstration by inviting black Police Chiefs, attempting an appearance of black solidarity, with an opening speaker at her counter-rally denouncing police as Blue Klux Klan

Only problem – no black Police Chiefs showed up … Ooops

Whoops! “African American police chiefs” are no-shows for Kim Foxx rally

25. kyblue says:

Pennsylvania’s policy of hiding the identifies of abortionists is being challenged in court.

Anyone else sense a shifting of opinion or a pushback, if you will, on abortion?

26. coltlending says:

This &$@& is why President Trump was elected No. _____

Halper / Gergen 😂😂😂

27. That look when nobody is around to play………………

28. nikkichico7 says:

Courage Behind Your Convictions
    APRIL 08, 2019

Daniel 1:1-21
    Daniel and His Friends Obey God
    1 In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah, Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came to Jerusalem and besieged it. 2 And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with some of the articles of [a]the house of God, which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the articles into the treasure house of his god. 3 Then the king instructed Ashpenaz, the master of his eunuchs, to bring some of the children of Israel and some of the king’s descendants and some of the nobles, 4 young men in whom there was no blemish, but good-looking, gifted in all wisdom, possessing knowledge and quick to understand, who had ability to serve in the king’s palace, and whom they might teach the language and [b]literature of the Chaldeans. 5 And the king appointed for them a daily provision of the king’s delicacies and of the wine which he drank, and three years of training for them, so that at the end of that time they might serve before the king. 6 Now from among those of the sons of Judah were Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah. 7 To them the chief of the eunuchs gave names: he gave Daniel the name Belteshazzar; to Hananiah, Shadrach; to Mishael, Meshach; and to Azariah, Abed-Nego. 8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s delicacies, nor with the wine which he drank; therefore he requested of the chief of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself. 9 Now God had brought Daniel into the favor and [c]goodwill of the chief of the eunuchs. 10 And the chief of the eunuchs said to Daniel, “I fear my lord the king, who has appointed your food and drink. For why should he see your faces looking worse than the young men who are your age? Then you would endanger my head before the king.” 11 So Daniel said to [d]the steward whom the chief of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, 12 “Please test your servants for ten days, and let them give us vegetables to eat and water to drink. 13 Then let our appearance be examined before you, and the appearance of the young men who eat the portion of the king’s delicacies; and as you see fit, so deal with your servants.” 14 So he consented with them in this matter, and tested them ten days. 15 And at the end of ten days their features appeared better and fatter in flesh than all the young men who ate the portion of the king’s delicacies. 16 Thus [e]the steward took away their portion of delicacies and the wine that they were to drink, and gave them vegetables. 17 As for these four young men, God gave them knowledge and skill in all literature and wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. 18 Now at the end of the days, when the king had said that they should be brought in, the chief of the eunuchs brought them in before Nebuchadnezzar. 19 Then the king [f]interviewed them, and among them all none was found like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah; therefore they served before the king. 20 And in all matters of wisdom and understanding about which the king examined them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers who were in all his realm. 21 Thus Daniel continued until the first year of King Cyrus.

Today we live in a society that is convinced there are no absolute moral truths. It not only considers the Bible outdated and irrelevant to contemporary problems but also sees each person as free to decide what is right. As a result, our culture is ungodly, immoral, violent, and self-centered. How are we as Christians supposed to live in such an environment?

We need look no further than the example of a teenage boy named Daniel, who had the courage to stand for his convictions in the midst of the depraved atmosphere of Babylon. Despite his immersion in Babylonian culture, he committed to following the Lord faithfully, even if doing so would cost him his life. The issue of diet may seem trivial to us, but Jewish people of his day believed eating meat that had been offered to idols was an abomination to God.

In the modern Western world, we may find it hard to relate to Daniel’s example. Few of us are willing to take such a bold stand even though we have no fear of losing our life. It’s the threat of rejection, ridicule, or being seen as narrow-minded or judgmental that keeps us silent. Or worse, it may be that we don’t have any strong convictions because we haven’t let God’s Word develop them within us. Ignorance of Scripture may let us live comfortably in a sinful culture, but it will never please the Lord.

God is looking for people like Daniel—followers of Christ who will stand by their convictions, regardless of threats or the temptation to compromise for the sake of profit or acceptance. Are you such a person?
    intouch.org
    Dr. Charles Stanley

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

29. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

30. amwick says:

Where are the Monday Benches???… I want them now!!! *stompy feet..

🤗❤🤗

31. Dora says:

I don’t always like street art. Some of it is sloppy. But this one is good. 🙂

32. Ya think Schiff is one of them? “Devin Nunes To Make Criminal Referrals To DOJ For ‘Conspiracy’ And Leaking Classified Information”

• Dora says:

If Schiff is not there, the list is incomplete.

• czarowniczy says:

Another 2020 nexus, if the Rats take control the indictments disappear. The only criminal processing that moves quickly thru the DC legal system seems to involve Trump-related cases.

• BigMamaTEA says:

WE ALL MUST DO MORE THAN JUST VOTE!!!! WE also MUST get-out other voters!!

Rats must be eliminated.

• czarowniczy says:

Germany fell for Hitler’s BS and it came back to bite them in the arsch. Had it not have been for how much we needed Germany as a base to face Russian aggression in Europe Germany would basically be a large Belgium with better sausage, now that’s coming back to bite us in the arsch.
          Now, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, or remind those who are wishy-washy about voting what’s happening to Germany for the second time in less than 100 years. Apathetic German voters are seeing their fuhrers once again leading them down a path of ruin.

33. duchess01 says:

German headmaster suggested Christian girl wear a hijab to stop bullies

April 8, 2019
    from Voice Of Europe

• czarowniczy says:

Seems that while the Allies were bust de-Nazifying Germany they forgot to de-Moslemize it.

In the 1941 meeting between Hitler and the Grand Mufti they discussed how England, Communism and the Jews were their common enemy. Hitler took care over a good piece of Europe’s Jews until September of 1945 and then assisted the Grand Mufti’s followers in the process of killing off the Mideast’s Jews after that. Now it appears it’s welcoming its old partners in genocide back to the flock for a new chapter in the Death to the Jews saga. Nazism is illegal there but Islam isn’t so any old port in a sturm. Moslems seem to be doing a pretty good job of neutralizing England on their own.

• duchess01 says:

Oh, my, czar – thanks for the info – Islam is determined to take over the world – and it appears they are making some progress – even here in the USA – what a mess!

• czarowniczy says:

At the end of WWII the segment of the Reich dedicated to the extermination of the Jews just didn’t fold their tents and become gasthaus owners. Many went to the Mideast and set up shop there, they helped Egypt develop SRBMs to attack Israel, were central in the various chemical agent programs, built the deep bunkers the nations used to hide military staff, trained the Armys the Moslem nations used to attack Israel…they wuz jes allllll ovuh da place.

Perhaps not seen or taken as Nazis the East German military and intelligence folks aided the Moslem nations in attacking Israel right up to the end. Russia was anti-Jew and anti-Israeli – still,are – but the DDR apparatus went well beyond what the Russians did.

The 3rd Reich’s sins are coming home to roost in ways the Reich never thought the would, but then Hitler did want Germans to destroy Germany to the ground if he lost the war so perhaps his wish is coming through.

34. Good Morning Treepers..
    Still living on My postage Stamp of Paradise..
    How long? I still don’t know..
    Though I DO know this..
    Either way, the school will buy this property, OR
    A ‘NEW’ Bridge project will force Me & the Misses out..
    AND the Liberal school, A kind of Poetic Justice I mean..
    This bridge Project, is called “The Cape Fear Crossing”..
    Lordy, Lordy….

35. ColonelO says:

RE: Autism
    This God business is mysterious sometimes. For the children who are fixated on the meerkats at the zoo:

Respectfully submitted

• amwick says:

What a wonderful story…TY.. I believe myself that animals communicate with thoughts, pictures, not really words. Of course, some do learn a few words, because they love us.

• auscitizenmom says:

Well, I had a dog who certainly learned words. She would get all excited and run to the door when we said “walk”. So, we started spelling it. But, it wasn’t long before she got excited and ran to the door when we said “w.a.l.k.”.

• amwick says:

Yup… dog do learn words. and spelling… *sighs….

• RyderLee says:

It’s All True ! They learn a word .. then they learn how to spell 😊
            When I was away caring for my Ma , I would have my son put our Pup on the phone so he would know I was still around 😄
            My son always told me the Pup’s tail would be wagging 100mph !
            That made me feel better , I like to think he felt better too !
            🐶 Pup Love 💖

36. Dora says:

I never needed all of these tests and experiments. From the beginning I knew it was real.

===

LATEST ON SHROUD OF TURIN: Science Finally Catches Up with Faith

Even with the marvels of all our 21st century technology, the image on the cloth can’t be replicated. Why is something that is 2,000 years old, so unreproducible?

Despite what skeptics and critics insist, its authenticity remains scientifically plausible.

• warrprin1 says:

Dora, I wish you a 100% successful knee surgery this week, along with the easiest, shortest recovery possible. Remember, lots of us have undergone this procedure, and I’ve never met anyone who regretted it.

We live in an age of replaceable joints and limbs – truly God’s medical miracles that allow us to keep motoring around under our own steam for decades longer than we could without the God-gifted hands of our surgeons and the incredible technology available.

I am praying for your comfort, and for you to head into this procedure calm, reassured, and full of hope, because as a result of this surgery and the work you do in physical therapy, relief from your knee pain is on the way. That new knee will be stronger than the original one ever was! Bionic! Good luck! ¡Buena suerte! Bonne chance! 🙏🙏🙏

• Dora says:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Everyone here has been so nice to me and they don’t really even know me.

I have to conclude that this site is made up of a great and wonderful group of bloggers.

I thank you all.

37. SwampRatTerrier says:

CHINA: Social Credit System

38. czarowniczy says:

Department of the Army has ordered the National Guard Bureau to change its recruiting logo from the traditional circle with the statue of the Minuteman in it to a plain black shield with ‘Army National Guard’ on it and the state’s name on top. Seems that the image of the 1700s Minuteman armed with a flintlock rifle goes against many schools’ regulations prohibiting depictions of weapons and schools are forbidding recruiters on campus with the old/traditional logo.

Join the National Guard and fight freedom’s enemies with a wiffle bat.

39. andyocoregon says:

A solution for Joe Biden’s issues:

40. How I Got To Memphis……………