March 14th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #784

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

857 Responses to March 14th – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #784

1. Troublemaker10 says:

• LBB says:

Papa D has alluded to Italy’s role in the witch hunt. Also he remarked once upon a time about Italy shielding/hiding/holding Mifsud. Will we find out if Mifsud dead or alive ?

2. patrickhenrycensored says:

• duchess01 says:

* Waves at patrick and linda * Quick-on-the-draw * you both are! 🙂

• andyocoregon says:

Mark Dice enhanced the Veto:

• Nick the Deplorable says:

Pelosi just announced a bill to remove veto power from the President.

Not really, but I would not be surprised if she is thinking about it.

• warrprin1 says:

Here is the List of Republican Senators who voted against supporting President Trump’s Declaration of National Emergency / Border Security this afternoon:

WHO OWNS THESE PEOPLE? Clearly not their loyal voters.

Mitt Romney – Utah (known in adv)
      Mike Lee – Utah (known in adv – now Mitt’s lap dog?)
      ROB PORTMAN – Ohio (REALLY?? Don’t ever email me again for $$$, Robby!)
      Susan Collins – Maine (known in adv – remember her lovely ethics speech vis à vis Kav)
      Lisa Murkowski – Alaska (no surprise from this back stabbed)
      MARCO RUBIO – Florida (Presidential aspirations D.O.A. – bitter loser)
      RAND PAUL – Kentucky (we knew this one was coming, but remains unjustifiable)
      Lamar Alexander- RETIRE ALREADY! You have rotted straight through to your core.
      ROY BLUNT – I am speechless
      JERRY MORAN – Here’s the door. Don’t let it smack you on your way out of D.C.

Drum Roll and Alert to Pennsylvanians:
      PAT TOOMEY. Thinks we’ll forget in 4 years… This one will either retire on his own or become involuntarily retired by Republican Primary Voters. 4 of us in this family

3. Troublemaker10 says:

• duchess01 says:

Ain’t gonna happen – Breadline Bernie!

• LBB says:

AP story snip from today.

“As a candidate in 2016, Sanders criticized Hillary Rodham Clinton over her family’s nonprofit, saying the foundation run by Clinton’s husband and daughter amounted to a backdoor for foreign leaders and others seeking to buy access and influence. The Sanders Institute could open the Vermont senator to charges of hypocrisy.

The institute was founded to promote liberal policies less than two years ago by Sanders’ family with the backing of pro-Sanders celebrities and advocates— although Sanders himself had no formal role. While it operates at a fraction of the scale of the Clinton Foundation, it has accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars during its brief existence and has declined to disclose its donors.

Jane Sanders, who also serves as a chief adviser to her husband’s presidential campaign, is not compensated for her role at the institute. Her son, David Driscoll, is a paid $100,000 a year as co-founder and executive director. Driscoll previously worked for a Vermont snowboarding firm and had no previous nonprofit experience, according to his LinkedIn profile.

The lack of transparency and the family ties has drawn criticism from good-government advocates.”

4. linda4298 says:

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    4m4 minutes ago
    VETO!

5. duchess01 says:

6. paulraven1 says:

The Left is attempting to, essentially, kill Tucker Carlson. Carlson is currently exposing more people, more persuasively, more swiftly, to the Left than any conservative broadcaster in the world. He obviously cannot be allowed to operate, or even to live. They plan on swarming his home tomorrow. Try to imagine if a conservative group attempted such a thing. But can anyone find a GOP politicians saying a word? The Left is passing legislation to protect its praetorian guard in the media but we can’t defend one of the few warrior-minded conservatives in broadcasting?

7. Pairof Jacks says:

I just saw where my “ex” Senator Marco Rubio voted against POTUS Emergency Declaration. Promptly sent the following: “Your vote today against our Presidents Emergency Declaration to me is a vote to allow unvetted hordes to come into our country at will.
    You are No Longer MY SENATOR. IN fact I will do all in my power to support and encourage your primary defeat. You have betrayed your country, your used to be supporters, and your true party. I say true party as you have shown you are very much of the GOPe Chamber of Commerce party, Wall Street globalist as opposed to Main Street. My wife and I are ashamed to have ever supported you.
    Disgusted!”
    My first post to the Treehouse, been a lurker somewhere in the branches. Thanks to all, this site makes my day, every day!

• patrickhenrycensored says:

There are just desserts for those who sh!T in their own mess kits.
      TWO scoops for rubio!

• Paprika says:

And what a great 1st post!

• LKAinLA says:

Rubio has always been a fraud and task to turn Florida blue. He is for illegals. Hired them himself when he was in FL. His best friend is Rebecca Sossa in Miami. They are all about more and more illegals.

• LBB says:

Welcome, and good job on message to Rubio.

• John55 says:

The people who voted against the president are almost all (except for Collins) people who don’t have to face the voters again for a while. Rubio was just re-elected in 2018, so he’s safe for several more years. No doubt he figures by then people will have forgotten.

• lolli says:

Oh no, I for one will never forget the Rubio betrayal. Ran as tea party, then turned around and with gang of 8, tried to pass amnesty.
        Nope Rubio is big establishment bush sector. All for NWO.
        There are plenty more deceptiicons who just opted not to expose themselves. Too risky for their constituents.
        Or maybe this group drew the short straws.
        Ya, let’s vote to NOT put our citizens and our country first.
        While this nonsense is going on, we are submitting to Islam throughout our country.
        Any wonder why Muslims are pushing their agenda so hard
        No push back.
        That is the plan.

• Lack is not all says:

Address his letter as Senator little Marco. That will hurt him much more than anything. He will never forgive our great President for calling him that. He is even littlier now. Maybe should be Senator super little, both body and mind. I cant stand this man.

• Kintbury says:

Welcome. I would say you are off to a great start.

• whoseyore says:

Welcome, POJ! 🙂

8. Troublemaker10 says:

9. WeThePeople2016 says:

10. stats guy says:

Roy Blunt stabbed PT in the back. Blunt owes his job to Trump, he got elected on his coattails. Unbelievable….except of course his entire family is in the influence pebbling business.

And ‘virtuous’ Mitt helping to replace the voters with those a little more socialist…he thinks that’s virtuous, being on the right side of history and all.

grubby, corrupt pols…they think they are the meritocracy, but no just your average kakistocracy.

11. WeThePeople2016 says:

Pompous arses. As Dan Bongino always says, remember the names.

12. Sandra-VA says:

Hmmm….. more intriguing happenings on the left:

“The Southern Poverty Law Center has fired Morris Dees, the civil rights organization’s co-founder and former chief litigator.

Dees, 82, co-founded the Montgomery-based organization in 1971. ”

Apparently, he was a racist…

13. patrickhenrycensored says:

14. Nice job Senator McConnell for aligning support for the President……you are deserving of the monikers Turtle, Rino, GOPe, Deep Stater and Never-Trumper. Pay-back is a bitch and I hope yours is excruciating…….

15. Car says:

Well.. Well.. Well.. Sen Tillis NC reversed his vote on Botder Wall Finding.

I just read on FNews Sen. Tillis- R voted in support of the border wall National Emergency. I will add that a collaboration of All NC sherrifs and firefighters, addressed Tillis this week by signing a broad petition outlining the importance of his reversing his non support plan to vote against the Border Emergency Declaration stating that NC was a 2-3 day drive from the border, therefore at significant risk.
    It seems it was power in numbers because I responded to Sen Tillis saying he will lose my re-election vote as a result of his plan.
    The Uniparty May have had to come up with an alternative Senator to take Tillis place due to the backlash he received.

Yeah!

• winky says:

Tillis just did to make himself look better to his voters…he knew it would lose so he has nothing to lose and he gains his supporters back. He is lying to you and his voters

• Car says:

Yep! Agreed! The reason I agree with you is because of HOW he responded to me to say he agreed in principle with the idea of securing the border AND that he highly supports PDJT But… that he (Tillis) disagreed with the actual method of using a Emergency Declaration to override a congressional funding standown on the border wall. It’s how most of the GOPe’s that voted against PDJT today are trying to work this angle. It is infuriating that these Senators think the voters in their districts are going to buy this.

• Make no mistake Sen. Thom Tillis is a Lyin Rat B*****d Open-Borders advocate..
      I honestly wish, I could get the “funding” & grass-roots support, to run against His Arse. Unfortunately, I’m “un-electable”, I’m fairly certain..
      I don’t have Charisma & looks. Plus I’m NOT a Lawyer.. So there’s that.
      Though Pres. Trump would have a “Rock-Solid” Supporter, and, I’m un-corruptible, & cannot be bought off.. 😉

16. Troublemaker10 says:

It should be said that many of those 12 Repubs in their floor speeches praised Trump and agreed with his efforts.

They were using this issue as a “protest vote” against the 1970’s law which granted presidential authority to declare national emergencies and move funds around without specific congressional agreement. It’s an effort to reclaim congressional powers they gave to the president. I don’t oppose that debate and correction. This was just an inappropriate way to do it.

• Concerned Virginian says:

I disagree. The 12 RINO’s in the Senate could have chosen SOME OTHER way and method of “debate and correction”—especially since the President has the authority under the Constitution to declare an emergency (moving funds around is a separate issue).
      “Protest vote” my foot. The 12 RINO’s are only out for a POWER STRUGGLE.
      And just how much money did each of them get from TOM DONAHUE’s Chamber of Commerce?

• Mr. Morris says:

Can you say phony? The pro illegal alien Republicans have raised their ugly heads, and voted against protecting American citizens. If they wanted to change the 1970’s law they say they object to they could have. They didn’t. We do not forget, ever.

• nationalboardertified2001 says:

Troublemaker, I’m curious to know if these same fools voted against Obama’s national emergencies?

• sunnyflower5 says:

• Blue Wildflower says:

This was just an reason they gave because they hate President Trump and us. I can see Juarez from my backyard, a high ranking police official was killed there last week by the cartel. A 1970’s law that they are concerned about, does not concern me at this time.

17. Joemama says:

I do believe that the “Big Ugly” that Sundance so long ago predicted would come out, is now in the process of coming out.

Party time!

18. winky says:

Some things never change…..now some rockets hit Israel so now we have to talk about that …..just never ends.

• Mr. Morris says:

One of the rockets sent to attack Israel came from Iran. American taxpayer monies at work due to the pallets of cash Barack Hussein Obama and his then Secretary of State, John Kerry generously sent to Iran. Iran also sends Kudos to Obama’s then Treasury Secretary Jack Lew.

19. citizen817 says:

• nepanyrush says:

I sent my message to my Senator, Toomey the Turncoat. (Borrowed some of Diamond and Silk’s great tweet.)

Your vote today was:

against protecting the American people from Illegal aliens killing Americans via crime and accidents
      in favor of smuggling drugs
      in favor of raping women and little girls
      in favor of bringing in disease
      in favor of keeping wages low

Please do not contact me anymore. You might as well retire. President Trump has a 96% rating among Republicans and all decent Republicans want to protect our border. You have done zero for protecting our border, just lip service. When push came to shove, you showed your true colors.

None of us will ever forget this vote. Had it come from a judge in Hawaii or the 9th circuit court or a Sanctuary City politician, I could understand. But from a GOP Senator from Pennsylvania?

Plan to rake in your millions now from business who wants illegal aliens for cheap labor and to keep wages down. Because in four years, you will be out. We who cannot stand to see what is happening to this country will remember your shameless capitulation to the left and big business and backstabbing of the President Pennsylvania elected.

20. jupitercomm says:

I’ll play Devil’s Advocate. I do not NECESSARILY agree w/ the argument I’ll present so much as I treat it as 1 HYPOTHESIS (so it’s open to being falsified by new, relevant evidence).

I see Brian Cates called it a “show vote,”, an unfortunate term since the way it’s typically used implies that it’s MEANING-LESS, but at the very same time it reads a meaning into it. 1st term to come to my mind – to my knowledge it’s new, but so what – is “Flex Vote.” The Senate GOP is just flexing its muscles, not necessarily in a threatening way. Maybe they’re posing in the mirror. It’s an exercise, or the legislative “sparring” w/ the executive (as opposed to a full speed fist fight)

Mr Cates is correct to note the HUGE difference in meaning b/w voting for this resolution as a GOP Senator VS voting for a veto override as the same. In fact one should ask, “If there were a real chance of a Presidential veto being overridden, would Leader McConnell even have allowed this vote? How would these 12 peacocks have voted IF the shoe were on the other foot, & Democrats held a majority in the Senate?”

I think the ansawer to the 1st is “No.” McConnell went on record not long ago to say the past 2 yrs have been the most productive of his career & I think he even said the most fun. “I decide what we vote on!” We can be reasonably confident the lesson of the 2018 Midterms were not lost on Leader McConnell. The Senate stood w/ Trump & gets to dance a little longer. The House – under Speaker Ryan, a true low life – undermined the President during those moments it couldn’t weedle a compromise out of him – & LOST! McConnell “The Cynic” knows where the power lies now.

The answer to the 2nd is, IMO, they’d fight it tooth & nail. For some reason memories of 2014 came back recently & I recalled w/ some pleasure how Cruz staged that filibuster over the debt ceiling & how Mike Lee looked scared out of his mind standing next to him. ……

I’m losing my train of thought b/c I wanna refresh & get the latest news – my Twitter currently suspended – but the Q is still dangling “So why vote for this resolution at all?”…. maybe I’ll come back

• snarkybeach says:

“So why vote for this resolution at all?”

To signal to their paymasters/donors that they are getting closer to impeaching Orange Man Bad.

• twohawk says:

“It’s an exercise, or the legislative “sparring” w/ the executive” Let them all go to the gym another time. Right now, we have an emergency at the border- and I really don’t give two sheets where PT gets the money from.

21. Katherine McCoun says:

From Breitbart: “Sens. Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Mitt Romney (R-UT), Mike Lee (R-UT), Rand Paul (R-KY), Susan Collins (R-ME), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Pat Toomey (R-PA), Jerry Moran (R-KS), Rob Portman (R-OH), Roger Wicker (R-MS), Marco Rubio (R-FL), and Roy Blunt (R-MO) voted in favor of eliminating Trump’s national emergency, which would make it harder to secure America’s southern border.

Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC), who previously signaled he would vote to end the emergency, said he will back Trump’s emergency after Trump said he will work with Republicans on a president’s national emergency authority. Tillis is up for re-election in 2020.”

The 2nd paragraph explains exactly why I am against term limits – Tillis began to understand he would be in a MUCH tougher fight and vulnerable in the primary if he didn’t stand with President Trump and the voters in securing our SW border.

Alexander is retiring. He doesn’t care what TN thinks … and TN is Trump country! If he were running for re election he would Have to support this or face a Corker size base of support.

How many who voted against using the laws re National Emergencies are up for reelection in 2020? How many who aren’t think we will forget by 2022 or 2024?

22. citizen817 says:

23. H. Hawke says:

I predicted between 10-12 senators would defect several weeks ago and was slammed by some here.

I got all the usual suspects plus Romney, Rubio, Lee and Portman.

Missed Blunt and Toomey but I knew several other snakes would be emboldened.

I really wonder if these POS can override a presidential veto.

They only need 8 more to reach the 67 vote threshold.

• H.Hawke: Want to really see a Trump Storm?

• patrickhenrycensored says:

It’s more likely that there will be those among the Doofus Dozen that will have a change of heart, than finding eight more willing to commit political suicide.

• jupitercomm says:

Rubio’s vote may be more nuanced than it appears. He was a guest on Brian Kilmeade’s morning radio show last week & was asked about the vote. Kilemeade led the segment discussing Venezuela, on which Rubio could not stop praising Trump. Kilmeade tried giving Rubio credit for leading & Rubio demured, “I appreciate that but I don’t feel right taking it, President Trump is the one leading…..”

About the Resolution vote, he started by more or less dismissing the “Constitutional” argument against it, which makes sense: to the extent “neoconservative” applies at all to him, Rubio’s for a unitary executive or he is no neoconservative. He broke down how the NE gives Trump access to 3 coffers, 2 of which he said he was OK w/; where Rubio was concerned was the funds for Military Construction b/c he said military bases in FL are in disrepair & need attention. IDK…. that may be a lame way of saying “I want that money for my state, otherwise, Mr Trump go wild” But at least it was clear enough.

And NO I don’t think they WOULD override a veto. That’ would be political suicide for the whole party & a provocation…..Trump would go off on them like never before

• Troublemaker10 says:

If they didn’t vote against it now, there is no way they would vote to over ride veto. Trump’s veto is safe

• I won't back down says:

Solomon is hinting that a recording of the exculpatory conversation with Halper exists and that the FBI has hidden it. Barr likely has heard it by now. Expect fireworks the fireworks and eclipsing of “Russia Russia Russia” that Solomon is predicting once that recording gets released. The declassification request was made on September 17th. We are rapidly approaching the six month anniversary of that request. Lots of things are happening all at once 1) Rosenstein’s departure 2) Steele’s depo testimony being released on 3/19 3) this six month anniversary of the request to declassify. Can’t wait for next week.

24. Troublemaker10 says:

25. youme says:

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

Good grief. Every week medium size cities of shitholians are crossing our border

• youme says:

The recent invasion of Europe was a walk in the park compared to what is happening on our southern border. We are on a highway to hell.

• tvollrath66 says:

Yes. They then apply for amnesty. If granted, they each receive $3400 a month ssi for up to seven years. Plus housing help and free medical plus snap.

• Kintbury says:

Under international law, not one of them is justified as they passed through several countries to get here. You are supposed to apply for asylum in the first country you get to not keep going until you get the best benefits.

• lolli says:

Yes. This has been going on for a while now.
      We are being invaded from the south and oppressed into timidity from within.
      This is an emergency and we need to shut the border down. That is the leverage against COC. I know, huge pushback, What else? We are way beyond e verify stuff. They are not coming to work. Not the caravans.

26. CorwinAmber says:

have we just witnessed the FIRST Presidential veto ever announced via Twitter? If so, another first for our VSG POTUS!

27. WesternPA says:

Toomey might as well just switch parties. I held my nose twice while voting for this ass clown. Never again. If he doesn’t lose the next primary, I’ll just skip voting for a senator. He is Arlen Specter II.

• Troublemaker10 says:

I share your frustration, but it’s better to hold your nose and have Toomey than to have another Bob Casey in the Senate.

Would be optimum to primary him though, for sure.

28. burnett044 says:

lol…Catch and release …when a fisherman does that ..they throw the fish back into the water..not the freaking boat…
    perhaps when it comes to the invaders we should call it catch and keep.

29. Susan says:

Husband and I just phoned Rubio’s offices to tell him, actually his staff, that we were very unhappy with the Senator’s vote against Trump.
    We remember that President Trump endorsed him. Maybe Rubio wants us to forget this, but we won’t and we won’t be sending him any more money.

30. H. Hawke says:

I hope POTUS wields the Veto Hammer TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. jack says:

Sundance!

It would be nice to have a tar and feather thread on the GOPe RAT Pigs that voted against Border Security and joined the Dems today!

Let’s start doing what we can to EXPOSE and get the DIRT on these scum Slimeballs in the Senate!

If you have suggestions Sundance and Friends on how to make the GOPe rat-pigs pay for going against Trump, … let us know your ideas and punishment for these Traitors.

(I’m not advocating violence in any way … BUT … strong affirmative actions that will EXPOSE and make their life as traitors uncomfortable.)

32. patrickhenrycensored says:

For you artists/meme makers……………………
    An ‘Im With Her’ picture for each of the Doofus Dozen standing beside Mumbles and dated today.

33. H. Hawke says:

34. Where can I find the e-mail addresses for the twelve traitorous Republican Senators that betrayed our President? I can’t afford the postage stamps to harass them on a daily basis. Thank-you.

35. Troublemaker10 says:

36. JoD says:

Top campaign contributors…
    Rand Paul…Club for Growth
    Mike Lee…Club for Growth
    Marco Rubio…Club for Growth
    Pat Toomey… Club for Growth
    Seeing a pattern, here?
    The rest of the dirty Dozen have the usual top contributors…
    Goldman Sachs, Berkshire Hathaway, BC/BS, General Dynamics.
    Most of these backstabbing bastards aren’t up for re-election until 2022

37. sunnyflower5 says:

As Nancy would say “Our diversity is our strength“

38. H. Hawke says:

Any news from the unsealing of Christopher Steele docs in Florida?

Supposed to happen today. 3/14.

• LBB says:

Nunes this morning said he was still expecting it today. I thought since it was out of FL it would be by end of business day EST. What’s a few more seconds, minutes, hours or day. We know somebody will not be telling the truth.

39. Troublemaker10 says:

40. Troublemaker10 says:

41. WeThePeople2016 says:

42. concerned3 says:

BREAKING… CONFIRMED: Obama’s CIA, DOJ and FBI Started Targeting the Trump Campaign in 2015 – Long Before What Comey Claimed (July 2016)!

43. Sepp says:

Speaking of socialists . . . .

Karl Marx died on this date in 1883.

44. Troublemaker10 says:

45. concerned3 says:

Peter Strzok Claims He Only Deleted ‘Personal’ Communications He Exchanged With His Lover Lisa Page

“Pete deleted personal communications from his personal iPhone before and unrelated to these investigations,” said Goelman, who added in a follow-up comment that the deletions were made prior to July 27, 2017, when Strzok was kicked off the Mueller probe.

• Katherine McCoun says:

He only deleted messages about yoga and weddings. Oh, wait, that was another law breaking dem. Seems to be a pattern

46. magababy2018 says:

Just a treeper from a high branch asking a question: What is this video from Jennifer Lawrence and the http://www.represent.us REALLY mean – I just get the heebee jeebees as to anything she may spout. Just Askin’ Love to you all!

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Color me ………………………………………………….SKEPTICAL

• patrickhenrycensored says:

‘When Donald Trump got elected, my head exploded,’ Jennifer told The Wing in an interview on Friday. ‘I felt helpless, I felt scared, I felt devastated, and I found that the only thing I could actually do is educate myself.’

• MamaTried says:

@magababy Thank you for drawing attention to this. I watched whole video. And it was very compelling. I hope everyone watches and discusses here more. My take away is that it is a very clever way to get independents and conservatives to unwittingly support a batch of anti-corruption laws. Only thing is I bet the order in which these measures are addressed is stacked to benefit a Dem agenda.

They are having a rally in Nashville soon. Of Five speakers advertised at rally, 4 were well-known liberals. Including that awful girl f Florida school shooting with the shaved head… pass but do please watch and inform yourself!

• Fake Nametag says:

It starts out sounding great and then descends into stealth socialism. So many problems with so many things she says. At one point she says we can fix federal corruption by (gobbledygook which under inspection would benefit mostly socialists). If we want to end federal corruption it would be so very simple…repeal the federal income tax and dissolve most of the functions of the federal government outside of military, border control, and a few diplomats. That’s a million times simpler than their whole idea of passing a bunch of vague state and local laws written by technocrats and “leading experts” which surely would only benefit their leftwing causes.

I could go on and on. It’s truly too bad that we cannot trust them but it’s their fault since they’ve been bashing us mercilessly over the head with fake news and the hateful entertainment industry for decades. Sorry Jennifer, can’t rebuild that trust with a single video.

• Joemama says:

I don’t like the part about your vote going to another candidate, if your candidate doesn’t win. That part has been used by cultural marxist democrats to flip primaries and possibly elections.

This woman is a “social justice warrior” and is not to be trusted, until proven otherwise.

47. WeThePeople2016 says:

• MamaTried says:

You know, I feel bad for her. She is a nice lady and a conservative. Her daughter is probably dumber than a box of hair. But SOOOO many children of the elite are. This scandal is NOTHING! The money paid to the right pre-schools in NYC is a way bigger deal.

The right pre-school is the start of the Pipeline to becoming the Elite of the future. The poor dumb actor types are so neuvo riché they did it all wrong. But OFCOURSE! Some of the kids at Harvard can barely read! But they paid the right preschool, elementary and high school and summered with the right people/places. Wall Street has tons of ignored, spoiled children…

• This story has been beyond stupid from day 1. For the last 100 or more years the rich, famous, and powerful get to send their kids to “elite” private schools. Big f***ing deal. Can you say George Bush Jr., Chelsea Clinton, and Malia Obama? Total SAT score of the 3 of them probably doesn’t get to 1600.

What is a crime is that these parents paid that much money to the fraudster when their kids may have gotten in anyways based upon name recognition and wealth.

For instance, USC has always been know at the University of Spoiled Children. Do you think that USC had any academic standards when they were churning out Heisman winners and national football championships? For years, if you could play ball all you needed was a 700 on the SAT and USC would accept you.

48. Nigella says:

Do they have enough votes to over-ride his veto?