Saturday March 2nd – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

341 Responses to Saturday March 2nd – Open Thread

1. BigMamaTEA says:

President Trump scheduled to speak at CPAC at 11:30amEST

Live feed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuKfp50k0U0

2. dogsmaw says:

3. Dora says:

I hope no one was sitting on it.

4. BigMamaTEA says:

5. dogsmaw says:

6. 1stgoblyn says:

Going thru my e-mail and watched a video. At the end of the video was a group of youtube videos and one of them was of a former CIA officer teaching how to spot a liar. Well! I definitely had to watch that one. As I am getting further and further into it I start comparing testimonies before congress by Blasey-Ford, Strozk, Rosenstein and others and boy is this woman right on. Of course, we all here knew these guys were lying, but here is information to help you KNOW and use in the future. I thought maybe others sitting on these branches with me would enjoy this information too, so here is the link.

7. dogsmaw says:

• dogsmaw says:

• I’m crushed. I think I should be able to go to the nearest liberal commie state school and post my opinion on the campus bulletin board and have all the crazy libs accept me! Not ban me! Take my stuff down! ……..:-/

8. dogsmaw says:

9. dogsmaw says:

10. andyocoregon says:

That’s a great poster, IMO. Wish I had a copy of it. It speaks the truth, unfortunately. Dems hate the truth.

• Mandy says:

Sorry, I do not agree that Americans forgot.

I think Americans were sold out to the elite globalist filth that runs this nation. Sold to them by our ‘elected officials.’ The OWNERS of the politicians are behind this. SNAKES of the HIGHEST order. Those rootless cosmopolitans HATE us, and want us eliminated. But that’s just my take on it…and also, that probably wouldn’t fit well on the sign, either, lol….

• Judith says:

How can we “remember” something we knew so little about in the first place? What I will never forget is the murder of some three thousand people in my own backyard, followed up by a massive coverup by Big Ears Bush and his Deep State handlers.

Bush not only protected these Saudi hijackers, he exploited the situation by picking a war with Iraq, AND he exploited our vulnerability by ramming through the Unconstitutional Patriot Act, bringing us to the unbearable situation we find ourselves in today.

All the while we stood there, stupidly waving the flag, and vowing to never forget! Were we in a trance?

Sometimes I feel like the only one who sees these naked Emperors sneering at us malevolently. The Bushes are as evil as the Clintons. How did these snakes manage to hold the White House in their clutches for some thirty six years?

11. Herbert Kroll says:

Just a thought: there must be a link between actors/actresses, plastic surgery, oxycontine and addiction. That would explain a lot of Hollywood madness.

12. BigMamaTEA says:

BRAVO Mr. President. Another GREAT speech!

13. nikkichico7 says:

Happy Caturday .. 😺🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾❤️

😮 .. I did not know we did that ..

Well Harry we don’t .. do .. that ..

14. nikkichico7 says:

Equipped by God
    MARCH 02, 2019

Hebrews 13:20-21
    20 Now the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the great Shepherd of the sheep through the blood of the eternal covenant, even Jesus our Lord, 21 equip you in every good thing to do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Sometimes followers of Christ get the wrong idea about their role versus God’s role. They may think that God is sitting on His throne, waiting to meet their needs when they call on Him. Although He is a loving Father who provides for us, we must be careful not to assume He exists to serve us.

The reality is that we exist for God. He created us for His purposes and has equipped every believer to serve Him in some fashion. According to Ephesians 2:10, “We are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.” Everything about us has been designed by God to equip us for the work He preordained long before our birth.

• He created each of us with the exact personality and body we would need to fulfill His purpose for our life.

• God has equipped us with the strengths, abilities, and talents necessary to do what He planned for us.

• The Holy Spirit has given us spiritual gifts with which to serve one another in the church.

• Every experience in our life is used by God to equip us for doing His will. Both the pleasant and difficult times shape our character, mature us spiritually, and train us to help others.

God uniquely created each of us, and He’s provided us with everything we need to serve and glorify Him. All we must do is step out in obedience with full reliance on His grace and power.
    intouch.org
    Dr. Charles Stanley

• amwick says:

I worked in the electric industry and knew many people there. A solid company with good benefits, lifetime careers, without any college degrees. They basically provided training… the apprenticeship was pretty much on the job, as people started as a helper or a driver etc.

15. BigMamaTEA says:

16. getfitnow says:

FTA – Kamala Harris, who’s running for president on a vehement #MeToo platform as a Democrat, sure has a lot of memory problems.

It’s not just the $400,000 the state had to shell out based on the disgusting sex harassment behavior of her top lieutenant, Larry Wallace, her handpicked director for the division of law enforcement at the state attorney general’s office, which is quite a whopper in itself. It’s the $700,000 in more California taxpayer payout money for the sex-harassing activities of her other lieutenants. The Los Angeles Times reports that it did a search of public records and found that the total payout tally was $1.1 million. I am going to assume that includes the $400,000 payout from Harris’s wingman Wallace, although the report doesn’t say.

17. andyocoregon says:

I am woman, hear me roar!

18. Lucille says:

Brit lesson in how to encourage and enable criminality by jihadis…and read what the police did to the elderly Christian man which I’m sure had the jihadis laughing up a storm….

Video from UK: Muslim threatens Christian preacher, cops arrest preacher for “Islamophobia”
    March 2, 2019 by Robert Spencer

Britain is, of course, finished.

• Janie M. says:

Lucille, not just the UK, you can include the EU. They’ve gone around the bend. Appears the mooslims have more rights than the native citizens. You are not permitted to speak ill of them even though crime rates have skyrocketed since they invaded those countries.

• Judith says:

Remember this when they try to introduce “hate crimes,” which are really thought crimes, in the US.

This is unconstitutional.

In America, we actually have a God-given right to “disagree” with the Global elite. Imagine that! Call us every name in the book, but it is not a “crime” here in America to speak out.

19. Janie M. says:

Occasionally snippets from different tunes pop up in my head – okay, it’s a daily thing. Can’t help it, I love music. Today, it’s a song from Loggins & Messina, Native Sons album I purchased in the early 70’s.

20. jx says:

West Virginia House of Delegates Minority Whip Mike Caputo kicked the chamber doors open, injuring a doorkeeper. Caputo admits to kicking the door because he wanted to get into the chamber and he said he was being blocked.

Caputo’s rage is connected with with this picture which was outside the House of Delegates chamber as part of a “Republicans Take the Rotunda” event.

21. Dora says:

I love Dr. Gorka. He’s a true friend to the President.

22. Dora says:

23. BigMamaTEA says:

24. patrickhenrycensored says:

There are a couple of things I really don’t like to do.
    One of them, is to be a bearer of bad tidings.
    The other is to make long posts.
    I’ve been following this blog for over three years, and am thankful for its existence, its host, his associates and the commenters.
    My time however, is getting short.
    Inoperable spinal cancer will have me hospice bound in a matter of months (with this pain, that morphine drip is looking better everyday!)
    Thanks to all of you for your kind words and prayers.
    I leave with only two regrets……………………………..
    One, is that I can no longer look after the love of my life.
    The other is that I won’t get to vote again for the man who looks after our country.

• Carrie says:

Oh Patrick, this is just too sad. I can’t wrap my head around this. I send you love and strength.

Smile Carrie.
        I’m going to Heaven.

See you there one day.

• nwtex says:

Indeed. So now I’m, somewhat, comfortable in saying that one of my favorite songs has always been…………….
          “Goin’ Up Yonder”

• Carrie says:

I’ve got to admit, I’m still struggling with this part.

Why?
            If i was going to hell, that would be bothersome.

• WSB says:

Imdeed, phc!!! Much love and hope from the Hudson Valley here!

However, before you embark on this chapter, have you had any advice on the Right to Try?

I also saw posts on the other thread listing specialists in New York City and Virginia, if I am not mistaken.

Maybe there is an open door or window somewhere.

• Carrie says:

Oh my goodness, yes that would be a problem. It’s just hard to smile through tears when you are selfish and don’t want someone to leave. I’m sorry I’m selfish, I know I have no right to be. Please look behind every door like WSB says.

• patrickhenrycensored says:

I’ll always be around Carrie.
                You’ll see me in every smile.

• Katherine McCoun says:

That is a beautiful comment, just lovely.

Carrie, I agree with you. Heaven’s gain is our loss and we are selfish – we want to keep our family, friends and now our internet friend & patriot here with us for our entire Earthly life.

It is so hard to know that we only get to share part of our life, we only get walk through life with our loved ones for periods of our life as our walk overlaps their walk on Earth. Hard to let go, hard to adjust and hard to continue onward and sad that we have to do this. God didn’t design us to accept death.

I still mourn my Mom who passed of cancer that included spine, brain, etc, at 63. I miss her terribly and its been 11 yrs.

I need to take your lovely sentiment of seeing her smiles, esp. my son’s smile, as a beautiful way to comfort myself. Thank you for that gift tonight, Patrick Henry!

• Carrie says:

I don’t know what to say , except that is tough to read without any tears.

• smiley2 says:

patrickhenry….I am just now seeing this…referenced in Sunday’s Open Thread…

I am shocked and saddened to hear of your health crisis….takes a tremendous amount of bravery, courage and inner strength to stay as “upbeat” about it as you are (in these comments)….probably so you don’t want us freaking out with long faces…

I don’t know if you’ll see this comment of mine b/c it’s late coming …almost 24 hrs since your original post above…

I pray for your inner peace, through the coming days and weeks and months…and for your strong Faith to keep you anchored to the Hope of the Eternal Light, to guide you in His Peace, Everlasting…

I will truly miss your camaraderie and posts.

my thoughts…and my prayers…are for your peace and comfort.

GOD Bless you and keep you, friend. ❤ 🙂

• Mandy says:

Adding you to our prayer list. May the angels be close to you during this time….

• andyocoregon says:

So sorry to hear that, patrickhenry. I’ve come to really enjoy all your posts.
      I trust the doctors will keep you comfortable and pain free.
      It seems the best people get cancer these days. It just isn’t fair.
      Take care and I hope to see you in heaven as well.

I was having a pretty good day until I read your goodbye post.

It’s still a good day.
        At least we got to say goodbye.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Well…..uh hmmm….patrickhenrycensored…..I hope you are still connected to this. I haven’t said my piece yet…..and I won’t at this moment either. You are not gone YET. AND, you can type on morphine! Let us be with you through this…..

• patrickhenrycensored says:

I’m not on the drip yet, BigMamaTEA.
            Most days I get through with just pain pills.
            But the cancer is spreading pretty quickly, so I’ve come to terms with the most likely outcome, given the circumstances.
            I only let people know about my situation so that they wouldn’t wonder why I left such a great blog.
            I will be here until I can’t.
            Then I’ll have that last cigarette, a drink,……..and carry on.

• BigMamaTEA says:

I understand….more than most ever will. Do you remember what my working career was? Oh, and btw, just what “part” of Texas are you in, if you don’t mind, just in general. (Asking for a friend…..ha!)

• patrickhenrycensored says:

I’m about 60 miles from Austin…………………..which sometimes isn’t enough.

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Don’t know what you did before.
                  Have only been here for a few years.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Austin area huh…..not a bad drive from here. {grin}

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Came here from Houston after semi retiring.
                  Austin is just another little Houston liberal nightmare.

• BigMamaTEA says:

35 years nursing, last 15 dedicated solely to hospice. Ring any bells? I try not to mention too often. You’d be amazed…I used to not even go into a grocery store wearing scrubs, because so many people would want to show you their owies, or ask my opinion.

I am assuming that at this point, you’ve connected with a local hospice.

God Bless you.
                  Had to be tough on one’s psyche.
                  Arrangements made.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Assumed so. Good decision.

Actually, pediatrics is what was hard on the psyche for me. Something about the little kids…..

Cycle of Life is a very natural thing. Dad=Physician & Mom=R.N. = Natural perspective for me, I guess….I used to have gross-out slumber parties when I was a kid….Always bringing out my folks medical books!!! Little did I know then, that I was also defining my future…I knew more about “medicine & disease” than most 10 year olds!

Anyway…..I couldn’t respond to you yesterday….I have to make my own peace with your reveal. Even “tough old broads” like me, still get the occasional tug on the heart strings.

I’m here. Anytime..don’t hesitate.

Much appreciated.
                  Cranky old men have a place for tough old broads in their heart.
                  Married to one of the best.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Me too! LOL!

• Take care, “patrickhenrycensored”, and may God bring you strength and peace in your difficult journey. I see us all meeting in heaven someday beneath a big, beautiful, Tree!

• I’m stunned to hear your news. God Bless you and your Love of your Life….will be praying for you. I have always enjoyed your comments….Stay brave my friend…I will look you up when I get to Heaven.

• olderwiser21 says:

Me, too Patrick – So many wonderful comments here in response to your news – I am positive you can feel the love from your fellow Treepers. God Bless you, friend.

• Blind no longer says:

PHC, I followed you over here because I feel you are like a special friend I have never met..but we are kindred spirits here at the treehouse. I know there are no words that can comfort you, but know that we will pray for you everyday, for strength, healing and comfort! I will leave these words from someone I know you respect…..

“I’ll tell you, to me, the second-most important thing after love what you do is never, ever give up,” Trump said. “Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen.

Don’t give up PHC…keep fighting!

• nwtex says:

What? Dear Jesus! I am stunned.

Psalm 46:10
      Be still, and know that I am God

• auscitizenmom says:

{{hugs}} ❤

• Chgonana539 says:

So sad Patrick. God bless you. Sending many prayers your wat.

• andeclain says:

I’m lost for words at this news. All I can offer is my prayers.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear this news. Thank you for sharing this with us. You have been a faithful commenter and contributor through this campaign (I still feel like we are in the same political fight as the campaign, just a different phase).

I Really appreciate that you shared so that we can have the opportunity to share back to you that we appreciate you and will greatly miss you. You are thoughtful to let us know.

I wish we could actually know each other so I could bring over some soup or run errands for your wife as she takes care of you or …. just want to do something for you and yours.

You mention not being here to vote in ’20. If I know what state you are in, I will make sure to spend time volunteer on the phone during the ’20 campaign, adding a few more votes to your state’s total in your honor.

I am crying again.

Your strength and spiritual peace are lovely and encouraging. God be with you and yours.

Please do update us now and then. If I don’t comment its just because I don’t get over to the open thread very often.

PS: I have chronic (but not acute) health issues that include much pain. I have found essential oils help relieve some of the pain. I use butterfly express and NOW as neither brand is as expensive as most and yet still high quality. No side effects but, of course, not as strong as the “good” stuff.

I’m in Texas.
        My youngest son will be the one who takes over looking after his mother.
        He’d let y’all know if help was needed.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Well, Patrick Henry, I will do my best to increase the Trump vote in Texas in your honor, although I know you would rather have the honor of voting for him personally.

Glad you are in a Southern state as my TN accent comes through and some in places like NH & NV couldn’t understand me very well in ’16 but I will do just fine in Texas! 🙂

Sounds like you have family to look after you and children nearby. I am glad to know that.

• Ghost says:

Patrick Henry,
            My prayers will be for you and your loved ones. You have brightened my life immeasurably since I found my smaller limb. A friend through auspices of the typed word never to meet in this life. Surely to meet in the future.

• itmatterstome says:

phc, Texas is huge, we are in the hub city surrounding area, if close would like help in any way possible, please let your son know. You on our prayer list, God be with you.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Well make sure he knows how to contact us through here!! (I’m in OK…not so far away!)

• andyocoregon says:

Like Katherine McCoun I teared up last night when I read PHC’s comment. I haven’t done that in quite a while. It seems to happen every time I lose a good neighbor or old friend to an illness that takes them way too soon. You’d think a 67 year old man could handle the sorrows life brings to us by now.
        I must confess I tossed and turned last night and now I’m wide awake again at 5:00am. We are losing a great friend and contributor to this blog. And even worse, his family is losing him.

PHC, know that I am praying to God for you daily now and your family as well. I take comfort knowing you are accepting your situation and thankfully you have had time to prepare for the inevitable. I was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma so even though I now reside in Oregon I feel a kinship and wish you a wonderful afterlife. If you see my parents and all the dogs I’ve ever raised, please say Howdy to them for me.

• dogsmaw says:

Now ya gone and done it, Im sittin here stunned to know I’m losing your daily attention that has been here for me these past three years.

So I had to run for Comfort to stop my tears from flowing:

2 Corinthians 5 :: King James Version (KJV)

2 – For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 3 – If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. 4 – For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 5 – Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit. 6 – Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: 7 – (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) 8 – We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. 9 – Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

Be sure to look up my family and tell them I’ll be joining you all ASAP, obviously I’m still needed here!!!

• ByrdDeplorable says:

Thank you, Dogsmaw. I’ve been a lyrical soprano all my life. But, I love gospel music. I see in this clip, there are quite a few who will be up there to welcome Patrick home. Dottie, Vestal…and several others. What a wonderful song.

• amwick says:

When I vote, I will do so in your name… It will be my vote, free and clear, but you will be in my heart at that very second. I have a screen shot of your comment. I am making a printout and keeping it in my wallet, in a very special place…

Bless and keep you, esp during your journey…. gonna turn on the printer…

• Ddanna says:

Dear Patrick, Love and prayers to you and your family! May God Bless You All!

• Ivehadit says:

Patrick, I will cast my vote in your honor in 2020!
      I am going to miss you on this earthly plane at CTH…

• JC says:

Thank you so much for letting us know, Patrick. I have appreciated your CTH posts very much and will miss you terribly. I’m so sorry to hear of the pain and will hold you in my heart and prayers.

You may not be able to vote for our beloved President one more time, but you will have a ringside seat to the political and national events as they unfold in God’s way and in His time. You will reunite with those who await you and, best of all, you will be with our Beautiful Savior and behold the Face of God. Oh, the glory of it, Patrick, the sheer glory of it…

As my mom said to us a few days before cancer took her from us: “I’ll be waiting at the gate.”

• ForGodandCountry says:

I didn’t know, and this is hard news to hear. Esp. given you are a fellow Texan.

Thank you for being you. I wish you, and your’s, the very best in and of everything, with God’s blessings, protections, and highest favor. Please tell my mom, grandmothers, and the rest of my family I love and miss them dearly when you see them…I’ve asked them to come celebrate your arrival. They’ll be the rowdy bunch that will treat you like family, want you to eat something and keep you talking.

For now, I won’t say goodbye, but rather…farewell. After all, a farewell is necessary before you can meet again….and meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. You, sir, are my friend. And you will be missed.

Godspeed, gentle soul. Until then…

• Grandma Covfefe says:

I’m shocked….and greatly saddened, crying….
      …. and feel like one of the big branches on our Treehouse just snapped and crashed to the ground. Even tho new smaller branches will grow around it, the stump will be barren in reminder of you…always. You are a dear friend/family to many of us….you are very much loved.

I am also selfish like many here. but the Lord knows best….hard stuff to take in….I went thru the cancer routine with my dad and I understand. what you’re up against. Give my love to my beloved parents..Mom went to be with Jesus last year. I miss them terribly and we’ll miss you terribly too.

….May the Lord Bless you every day you are here with us and
      ….May the Lord Bless your precious family.

We love you, Patrick, and will vote in 2020 in your honor and continue to pray for you all.

• ByrdDeplorable says:

Dear Patrick: We will miss you and your posts. I will pray for a joyful homegoing for you and for comfort and peace and provision for your Loved Ones.
      I will see you there on His schedule.

• Lanna says:

So saddened by this news, Patrick, and so sorry you and your family are going through this. You are all on my prayer list.

I’m grateful you’ve spent time here at the Treehouse and I’ve enjoyed your posts. You will be missed and you will be remembered. May God bless you and yours.

• ruralnc6 says:

Someone on today’s post led me to you on this yesterday’s one. You have been so kind to me on your responses on TCTH website. You are one of my favorite people here and have helped me and encouraged me many times. Whenever you’ve responded to any poster, your words have been wise. You are a gift to not only me but to all Treepers.

To write what you did to let us know of your condition, I so very much appreciate it. Your words are beautiful and show a strength that not many will feel during similar circumstances. You are so outstanding: wise, kind, compassionate, brave, loyal, and real.

I’ve never met you, yet I “know” you, a true friend to me. I’ll be with you, Friend, in prayer for you and your family. I appreciate you and value you very much.

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Grateful for your friendship, ruralnc6.

• ruralnc6 says:

Thank you so much. I’m so grateful for yours also, PHC. On TCTH you’ve helped me multiple times, you with your kind heart. Thank you for all you’ve done in your encouragement for me and also for your wise words about President Trump. I will look for your posts every day and will write you further responses, My Friend. I’m so uplifted to see so many Treepers writing you with their encouraging words of care and love for you. You are a VIP to us; we’ll all be here during your Journey and cheering you along all the way.

• Ad rem says:

I have little more to add to the other comments people have made…except, please know that you are well loved and much respected at the Tree House. ❤️

• MaineCoon says:

Phc, I am just reading our post and I am sad and heavy hearted. I have always seen wisdom in what you post and I will miss you, but when you said you were ging to heaven I got a smile on my face. I love the book of Revelation because so much of it is about heaven! I envision the saints singing the Hallelujah Chorus – endlessly! I leave this verse for you and the love of your life,

Revelation 7:16-17

16 They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun [a]beat down on them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the [b]water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”

May God give you comfort and peace during this time. I will miss you.

• Chris says:

PHC, as we all travel this life’s journey in faith, I am grateful and happy to have met you along that journey .I am sending a special prayers to you, to ease your pain .to your family to give them strength and to ease theirs , that the lord may look over and protect them and for all those your spirit has ever touched . Thank you
          Your wisdom in conversation will be sorely missed, may we someday meet in the cool breezes of the upper branches in your new position my friend .

..not a goodbye, but fare thee well, till we meet again.

• dbethd says:

PHC I am sending prayers your way for your true love left behind and for your pain.

• WSB says:

pat, I do not know if you are up in Heaven tonight, but Godspeed my friend. Rest.

• WSB says:

Just wanted to send my best to you tonight, pat. If you are still with us, just let me know.

❤️

25. nwtex says:

• nwtex says:

He is SO funny….and so loud as he munches ❤

• auscitizenmom says:

This is so funny. Is he blind. He looks like he is feeling around on the dish.

• nwtex says:

Gosh I hope not. Did you note his neck tie ❤ Hope you had your sound on..the munching cracked me up.

OH! I just checked and learned that "as most Racoons Uni has poor eyesight" 😦

He also has an insta acct. but now I'm sad because of his vision and not sure if he likes living in captivity………..in Taiwan. 🤔

• auscitizenmom says:

Is think their poor eyesight is natural to them.
          “Raccoons are thought to be color blind or at least poorly able to distinguish color, though their eyes are well-adapted for sensing green light.[109][110][111] Although their accommodation of 11 dioptre is comparable to that of humans and they see well in twilight because of the tapetum lucidum behind the retina, visual perception is of subordinate importance to raccoons because of their poor long-distance vision.[112][113][114] In addition to being useful for orientation in the dark, their sense of smell is important for intraspecific communication. Glandular secretions (usually from their anal glands), urine and feces are used for marking.[115][116][117] With their broad auditory range, they can perceive tones up to 50–85 kHz as well as quiet noises, like those produced by earthworms underground.[118][119]”

• JC says:

Yes, the necktie, nwtex. 😂
          I’m guessing “loves cuddling with owner” compensates nicely for being in captivity. At least, that’s my story, and I’m stickin’ to it, hehe.

26. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

27. auscitizenmom says:

A prayer for Justice Kavanaugh and Col. Flynn:

Prayer to St. Michael

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
    be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
    and do you, O prince of the heavenly host,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits
    who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

28. nwtex says:

This is one of my favorites.

29. nwtex says:

God has created some exquisite creatures.

30. Mandy says: