Sunday Talks: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo -vs- Chris Wallace…

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo appears on Fox News Sunday with swamp gatekeeper Chris Wallace.  Topics include: the ongoing unrest in Venezuela and the upcoming summit in Hanoi, Vietnam, between President Trump and North Korean chairman Kim Jong-un.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, N Korea, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

83 Responses to Sunday Talks: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo -vs- Chris Wallace…

1. Hoosier_Friend? says:

Wallace is such a POS. Cry me a River, Mikey. We, Deplorables, aren’t a bit sick of winning. Not even close. SOS Pompeo is a GREAT American!

• nats1mom says:

Secretary of State Pompeo’s comments to Chrissy are few but direct. I see a highly confident individual who does not allow this interviewer (or other interviewers) to intimidate him; he is honest and forthright. Poor Chrissy.

• angellestaria6674 says:

SD is spot on in his posts titles when he uses the term vs, such as Pompeo-vs-Chris Wallace, because these MSM/LSM types go into every interview in a mindset of the progressive-liberal negativity and dislike/hatred of PDT. They enter the debate and interview completely closed off to any good that PDT and his team are doing and accomplishing. Every interview is a war between contrasting opponents. Hence…vs

Chris W. proves this for the millionth time of a media married to the democratic machine.

Mike pompeo beat Chris down with ease and confidence.

• Newton Love says:

> “Wallace is such a POS…”

Wallace: “Hi! I’m not Adam Schiff, but I try to play him on TV.”

2. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Pray that Sec of State Pompeo can be an effective SoS and Ambassador for the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Timothy 2:1 ¶ I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
    2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

2Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
      19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
      20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
      21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

3. Pa Hermit says:

Kinda hard to take a quarter of an hour of Wallace! I had to stop watching after 6 minutes!

4. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Dingleberry newsman Wallace ~ “Are you prepared to remove some troops from South Korea?”

Secretary of State Pompeo ” ~ “As I explained before this interview, I will not discuss specifics.”

Yet another dumb urinalist owned on cable TV.

5. mikeyboo says:

READ MY LIPS: “SHE’S NOT COMING BACK”.

6. MfM says:

Pompeo is great, he gets Trump and is doing a great job. He is also a match to any interviewer out there.

• chiefillinicake says:

I worry sometimes what we’ll get after DJT is gone.

But men like Mike Pompeo give me hope for our future.

• GB Bari says:

“Mike Pompeo 2024”

• De Oppresso Liber says:

I would feel better if President Trump replaced VP Pence with SecState Pompeo for the 2020 ticket…..in my humble opinion.

• GB Bari says:

Yes Pence is not the strongest VP, but IMO he has caused no harm that we can see up to now.

Unless PDJT can come up with an SOS equally as competent, assertive, and experienced as Pompeo, I would not want Mike to move out of the SOS job until all of the current State issues are resolved or resolutions are imminent.

Pompeo has stated repeatedly to questions about his presidential aspirations that he is very happy staying in his current job. I take him at face value on that.

• De Oppresso Liber says:

I concur. I am just unsure of Pence’s mettle and ability to continue the MAGA agenda once President Trump’s time in office is done.

• Bill Hollinger says:

I watched Pence on Trish Reagan’s show tonight. Every single answer was political babble. The contrast between him and President Trump was striking. Unless someone else from the outside runs, someone with the intelligence and confidence of Trump, we’ll be right back into the daily nonsense.

• chiefillinicake says:

I worry sometimes what we’ll get after DJT is gone.

But men like Mike Pompeo give me hope for our future.

7. Fools Gold says:

Chris Wallace trying to understand is like a baby who can’t make the connection in his mind that when HRC he soils himself and stinks up the house somebody there has to clean his arse…

8. simplewins says:

Pompeo will not bend. Those idiots in congress would be better off not to call him up there.

9. Jeff Jarvis says:

At least twice, Wallace says: “… I guess the question is…” Pompeo would be justified saying: “If you’re going to guess at the question, I will guess at the answer.”

10. calbear84 says:

I think Trump should let the ISIS bride come back to the US on the condition that she remain under permanent house arrest at Chris Wallace’s pad.

11. Chris Wallace=one more example of Fake News

12. tageweb says:

Pompeo–He looks like serious 2024 material to me. What say everybody else?

13. Janice says:

Took Wallace to the woodshed! I would vote for him!

14. azchick says:

Wallace is playing with a head full of synapses sparking.

15. Donzo says:

SoS vs PoS – No contest.

16. Paul says:

Pompeo can barely conceal his contempt for Wallace.

Pompeo is great. His answers are succinct and on topic. I admire him.

17. jahealy says:

Love the last pic, SD. Melania red-pilling Little Rocketman. Would also LOVE to be in on that joke between PDJT and SoS Pompeo in 2nd pic!

18. Mean Old Man says:

horrible news show.. I wish conservatives would stop giving this show power by going on it. If they would stop, nobody would watch, and it would be canceled and replaced with something else. They go on and spend the entirety of their responses untangling the web of B.S. weaved by Wallace, and the American people get NOTHING! It’s a sick game that doesn’t need to be played.

Every week, choose a different interviewer from the many good journalists that don’t get an opportunity from the major liberal networks. Help promote good journalism and stop supporting this FAKE B.S.

• annieoakley says:

Every week, choose a different interviewer from the many good journalists that don’t get an opportunity from the major liberal networks. For Example ?

19. Carrie says:

Ok I could only get to 6:40. Ugh. But I just never cease to be amazed by how moronic and rigid Chris Wallace is. He tries to flesh out all of these Korean details BEFORE the Summit! Who the heck does something as dumb as that? Oh, right, Obama did. He even has the gall to criticize President Trumps tweets calling for unity and staying positive about the upcoming denuclearization of North Korea! What kind of moron doesn’t see that those tweets are there to promote solidarity and to keep Kim positive about moving forward?

20. Mncpo(ret) says:

Chis tries to wrap him up in the “Cohan Testimony Before Congressional Panel” , held at the same time. Pompao shuts him down.

Who do you think the world will be watching? Vietnam summit or some Pols trying to make points?
    My bet is the world is watching Vietnam.

Poor planning by the Uniparty holding hearings during this. Nobody cares, except CNN/ABC/NBC etc. Even they are going to have to cover the talks. If something comes out of this and they are in the weeds with the Cohen thing, they look like the true morons they are.

PPPPPPP -Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance (Old Navy Standard) Take note Uniparty.

21. frank field says:

Pompeo 2024.

DRAIN IT

22. Curt says:

SOS Pompeo did as good a job of handling the Swamp Keeper as anyone I’ve see thus far. Excellent interview…

23. Cisco says:

In the battle of wit’s with Pompeo, Wallace was unarmed.

24. Dav says:

man I love Kansas. I hope he is the GOP candidate for POTUS in 2024.

25. It is a JOY to have such a superior individual as Sec’y of State. I don’t recall anyone prior to Pompeo that can fully match him. Yes, Kissinger was brilliant, but he did not have the absolutely winning presence that Pompeo exudes. Pompeo’s expressions in this interview are priceless.

26. Lindenlee says:

Good God, I love this man! He will make a great President in 2024. He makes Wallace look like the pompous twerp he is. You can just hear the immense contempt he holds for swamp rat Wallace, and I marvel at the patience he must have with this gnat of a talking head…. And W. is clueless, as usual.

27. John-Y128 says:

In exchange for denuclearization, PDJT offers Chairman Kim the opportunity to become part of ‘global elite ruling class’ and Kim says ‘I’m already the elite ruling class’ here, just not global yet, and ‘I don’t need a Sandals resort or an Atlantis beachfront development if I hang on to my nukes!

28. mike diamond says:

Chris,Wallace should go work for cnn! He would fit in with the rest of the radical left!