It has been an open secret of sorts that Senator Kamala Harris began her political career by sleeping with San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown in exchange for him promoting her to political offices and enlisting donor support for her career objectives.   However, today the former mayor admitted it.

Mayor Willie Brown – I’ve been peppered with calls from the national media about my “relationship” with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president. Most of them, I have not returned.

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. […] The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I “so much as jaywalked” while she was D.A. (link)

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Election 2020, Sex Scandals, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

313 Responses to Free Willie – Former San Francisco Mayor Admits He Had Affair With Kamala Harris and Advanced Her Political Career….

1. George Hicks says:

The only one huh, sounds like there may have been several others.

• fabrabbit says:

Of course there were others. Kamala’s Response certainly gives insight into her modus operandi.

• Peoria Jones says:

Please note the […] in SD’s article, where a portion of Willie’s linked SFG article was omitted. This is the portion which will explain his statement:

“And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.”

Not that Klamata was his only affair, but in this case he was referring to other pol’s in an effort to defend her – or himself.

2. JohnCarlson says:

She do it for dollars, she’ll do it for rum
    And sometimes for chocolate or chewing gum!

3. Genie says:

Willie say, “yeeeaahboi, I hit dat!”

4. spinoneone says:

So was she trying to smash Justice Kavanaugh because she feels “used”? Seems like there was a quid pro quo.

5. Retired USMC says:

Payment for sexual favors come in all kinds of ways….so, understanding that concept, what does that make Ms. Harris?

6. CNN_sucks says:

Wow. Scking your way up? What mighty dollar can do. That nasty face is vomit inducing.

7. Moultrie Flag says:

$20 is $20………..

8. Gary Lacey says:

So, going “around the world” is a Democrat asset!?

9. anniefannie says:

“Screw you” takes on a literal meaning in that relationship. Prostitute and John!!

10. fabrabbit says:

It sounds more like Kamalaused Willie thanWillie using Kamala. Maybe he should join poundMetoo.

11. Old School says:

So what I wonder, where is the conservative (Democrat or Republican) push to get this opinion out there? This should not be acceptable. Why do we let the liberals control the narrative? How do idiots like Pelosi or Cortez get elected when any of us should know better no matter which “side of the isle” you fall on! We are all AMERICAN. Are you not ashamed of what you see? Where is our moral majority? UNITE!

12. Perot Conservative says:

FYI, Willie Brown has an unusual dating life. He also started out representing pimps and prostitutes as a lawyer. Very sharp.

He’s never divorced his first wife, but he’s single. He has “dated” numerous employees, maybe it compensates for being old and short. He impregnated his fundraiser 20-odd years ago, who allegedly was paid $400,000 a YEAR, if I recall.

He then dated a substantially younger Russian immigrant, and in a PC town said, “The women I date, their age and my age can’t eclipse 100.” !!! Think about that, as he ages.

More to follow on the current SF Mayor.

13. Mia C says:

So … why isn’t this on Drudge and Breitbart. It’s all over Twitter but we need it everywhere.

14. Maquis says:

I hope to see a Meme soon using the Ten Dollar Hooker from Futurama.

15. Perot Conservative says:

Mayor London Breed in SF, young, I like her. But …

1. Her brother was convicted of murder, and has served 20 years of a 44 year sentence. She asked Governor Brown recently to pardon him, which people considered self serving. He didn’t.

2. Then this, about the trial of her brother 20 years ago.

“London Breed testified [20 years ago] that she saw her brother sleeping on their grandmother’s couch the night he robbed a burger joint at gunpoint and then pushed his girlfriend out of a car on the Golden Gate Bridge, where the woman was fatally struck by a drunken driver.”

So she lied to protect a murderer, her brother.

16. Whoever controls the media, controls the mind.
    Jim Morrison

17. RoddREpub says:

Well we knew this day would come!

18. Perot Conservative says:

Willie Brown, SF Gate:

“– A patronage army: Under Brown, the city has created some 350 mayoral “special assistant” jobs with an annual payroll topping $45 million….”

“Insider deals: Corporations and people with close ties to the mayor have received hundreds of millions of dollars in city contracts, development deals, subsidies and grants, records show….”

“During the FBI’s corruption investigation, court records show, agents made inquiries regarding contracts worth more than $1 billion and 63 different companies, people and other entities, many with connections to Brown….”

“Brown put Wendy Linka, a former girlfriend and political fund-raiser, on the city payroll as a special assistant — first in the film office, then at Treasure Island.”

19. Tiffthis says:

Kamala just wants this story out now so it’s old news when it comes up later. I didn’t read willies entire claim, but as I understand it he was married when he was dating Kamala AND at a bday party willies wife threw him Kamala showed up as his date- no shame in her game.

20. simicharmed says:

Hootie and the Blow-fish in whatever order you can parlay…

21. Ackman420 says:

I just got back from the Bay Area. They love Harris more than Bernie and Hillary down there. If I had to bet now, I’d put my money on her to be the dem candidate in 2020. Not that it will matter. Any of them will lose to an un impeached PDJT.

22. WSB says:

I just looked up Camela’s FOREIGN father’s bio.

Stanford does not have it necessarily listed there, but Harris’ publications are viciously Marxist and Kensian.

Wow! Marxist on Steroids.

23. WSB says:

One of our Treepers posted this yesterday.

Interesting insight into Pelosi, and other brainwashed feminazis of Cultural Marxism.

• spoogels says:

Pelosis father and some friends faked their Selective Service forms
        and were guilty of public graft
        and
        Her brother was arrested and tried for rape with a gang of 14 boys–he ws the only one of 12 who was acquitted. Hmm.

The Piracci trial at which Mrs. D’Alesandro testified immediately was followed by a child gang rape trial against the Mayor’s 20-yearold son Franklin Roosevelt D’Alesandro. The FBI describes the ugly case in a January 30, 1961 memo as follows:

During the summer of 1953, Mayor D’Alesandro’s son, Franklin Roosevelt D’Alesandro, aged twenty, was one of fourteen youths charged with having committed rape or perverted practices on two girls, aged eleven and thirteen, during July of that year. It was reported that Franklin Roosevelt D’Alesandro was the only one of twelve of those tried at that time who was successful in obtaining an acquittal. Following this acquittal, a Baltimore, Maryland, Grand Jury indicted Franklin Roosevelt D’Alesandro on charges of having committed perjury in that he had lied during the afore-mentioned trial on charges of rape. In addition, James H. Pollack, Baltimore City political boss, was reportedly also indicted on the charge of obstruction of justice in that he had attempted to influence testimony of several of the youthful defendants who had been tried with Franklin Roosevelt D’Alesandro. It was reported that Franklin Roosevelt D’Alesandro was tried on the above charge of perjury at Salisbury, Maryland, during 1954, following a change of venue, and was found not guilty.

• WSB says:

Amazing rhat for decades, no one has uncovered this.

24. BSR says:

Kamala, hey girl come here. Real talk. I promise you MAGA backup if you make a press release that Romney, Ernst, Flake, Cotton, Murkowski were all wrapping their legs around Willie. Do we have a deal or do we have a deal?

25. Perot Conservative says:

Willie probably taught Pelosi how to street fight.

Famous Willie Brown story when he was #2 most powerful man in California. Maybe #1.

Some new players were going to clip Willie’s wings in Sacramento … I forget all the details, possibly fellow Democrats.

So they go into Willie’s office to tell him the new political landscape, what they’re gonna do… he has to juggle other calls, and slyly delays them …

He briefly steps out of the room and effectively neuters them … including calling Capitol middlemen, and tells them to move the offending legislators office into the hallway, and change the locks to their offices! … goes back to his main office to hear their plan, chat, discuss their new plans and ideas … while the neutering was in progress. Classic Willie Brown!

Years later, when the Bay Bridge needed significant work … Brown and Brown wanted a fancier bridge than what the GOP proposed … and a $800 Million retrofit became a $9 Billion new span … with cracks and rusting metal and zero increase in capacity!

26. spoogels says:

She freed his willy from behind the zipper!

27. DSP2 says:

Sundance, why are you not reporting on Harris not being eligible to be President due to both her parents being not naturalized citizens at her birth?

28. Bob Parker says:

Since “Wee Willie” has confirmed “helping” Kalama Harris et al Dem females with their careers, I suggest to the Wee 1 that he send out the following Billy Swan song to the rest of the female Dems who have declared their candidacy for Pres.

“I Can Help” (1974)

If you’ve got a problem, I don’t care what it is
    If you need a hand, I can assure you this
    I can help, I’ve got two strong arms, I can help
    It would sure do me good to do you good
    Let me help
    It’s a fact that people get lonely, ain’t nothing new
    But a woman like you, baby, should never have the blues
    Let me help, I’ve got two for me, let me help
    It would sure do me good to do you good
    Let me help
    When I go to sleep at night, you’re always a part of my dream
    Holding me tight and telling me everything I want to hear
    Don’t forget me, baby, all you gotta do is call
    You know how I feel about you, if I can do anything at all
    Let me help, if your child needs a daddy, I can help
    It would sure do me good to do you good, let me help
    When I go to sleep at night, you’re always a part of my dream
    Holding me tight and telling me everything I wanna hear
    Don’t forget me, baby, all you gotta do is call