January 21st – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Adminstration Day #732

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,664 Responses to January 21st – 2019 Presidential Politics – Trump Adminstration Day #732

1. Grandma Covfefe says:

🦅 * * * 8 * * * more days until President Trump’s State of the Union speech
    Pray for President Trump as he prepares for his SOTU speech….Jan 29th (?)

MAGA—KAG
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA Team, and all his supporters.
    Lord, keep them all safe in all they do and go daily. In Jesus’ Name we pray….
    ———
    🌟 ”You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.” 🌟
    — Psalm 119:114
    —-—–-
    🙏 Pray:
    — for President Trump and MAGA Team–24/7 protection
    — for a successful Government shutdown
    — for Covington Boys, for protection and to be fearless against lies and attacks
    — non-essential gov’t workers to get jobs elsewhere
    — 100% of our America WALL funding
    — for ongoing building of our Beautiful American WALL
    — for Jan 2019 invaders to become disorganized
    — for Guardian Angels protecting all our borders–air, land and sea
    — for our Military, Border Patrol, Nat’l Guards at the border
    — for our ICE, LEOs, USSS–loyalty to POTUS and USA
    — for Sundance, AdRem, Menagerie and Crew-for reports and a clean Treehouse
    — for safe withdrawal of our troop from Syria
    — Peace in America
    —————————————————–
    🦅 “When I took the Oath of Office, I swore to protect our country. And that is what I will always do, so help me God.”
    🇺🇸 — Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America — 🇺🇸

• angellestaria6674 says:

Oh Grandma, I am so glad you got your prayer on here before I posted my piece below, something I’ve been working on for an hour or so to get it in some kind of good form for here.

But I didn’t want to post it before your prayer.

Blessings and you and yours have a great new week.

Me thinks you will understand what I write about Washington D.C. below. People here are very aware!

Shalom

• angellestaria6674 says:

Well Grandma, WP seems to be giving me hell again tonight. So I don’t see my piece posted here on this thread. Yet when I tried to repost it, WP says I’ve already posted it, but I don’t see it. I posted it as the second comment on here after your prayer.

So if you and our Treepers would like to read some excerpts from MY LETTER TO RUDYARD KIPLING, it is over on the Our Father Prayer thread. It describes a wicked Washington D.C. that our President is having to fight with every waking breath. I really wanted it on here, but WP is being the demon is can be. I can’t tell you how many times WP has not posted my comments on here.

• Dutchman says:

That happens to me, sometimes. Try adding something; one more word or sentence at the end, and then try posting, again, and be sure to hit “post comment” just ONE time.

I THINK it happens if you get impatient, or accidentally hit post comment twice.

• angellestaria6674 says:

I am extremely careful about that. It posted just fine over on the Our Father Prayer open thread. But I’ll try to add a letter, a few dots, something, because I really wanted to post that piece here on this thread.

You would not believe the trouble I have with WP posting here. Waaaay more than average.

But thanks, Dutch! Have a great new week. Hope you like my piece over on the other thread. You’ll understand what I am saying about Washington D.C. though some of the terms are difficult and not used very much in everyday vernacular, you’ll get the drift. Rudyard Kipling would certainly understand. Afterall, it was his poem, THE GODS OF THE COPYBOOK HEADINGS that inspired me to write my “letter” to him.

Shalom

• angellestaria6674 says:

Okay Dutch, thx to your suggestion, it worked. I add a little paragraph at the top of the comment. Thanks a million. I’ll remember that little trick for now on.

One of the things I love about this t.house…there’s all kinds of people with good ideas and help. :-))

• Peoria Jones says:

Angelle, I saw your post & comments below. I’ll add this – while you’re correct that guidelines don’t give a specific character count, it is general forum etiquette that comment sections are for much briefer thoughts.

When referencing an author’s piece, it is best to quote only the pertinent portion, and provide a link so that interested readers may go there. Also, I believe I’ve seen Sundance himself (maybe the mod’s?) tell posters to get their own blog when it seems they are posting essays. Yikes – you don’t want that! 😉

Nice to have you here, welcome!

• amwick says:

WordPress gives us free blogs… it just takes a bit of experimenting to figure out how use them…

• Thank you for your input and for your warm welcome!

That’s fine okay with me here at the CTH, no problem, I have participated in some forums in years past that welcomed the kind of thing I posted here. But I have no problem abiding by CTH’s general etiquette and rules. This is a great site and it has become my favorite except for the WP hell I seem to have to fight with almost everyday now.

Although my piece could be labelled an essay, I really did intend it to be a comment, especially the poem part beginning with a description of Washington D.C….thinking the whole time that this was the bastion President is having to deal with in his every waking breath. It was a little different slant on DC than people are used to reading. But still, I should have made it shorter.

Please let me no what you are referring to as to quoting the pertinent portion of an author’s piece. In that piece, I wasn’t quoting Kipling as everything written therein, including the poem section, is my own writing. Everything in that piece early am this morning is my own material. Perhaps I missed something in another comment I made that you are referring to and I just don’t remember. That’s very possible.

And yeah, wouldn’t want Sundance or Ad rem (who I’ve had a couple of really nice exchanges with) telling me to get my own blog….but honestly, that wouldn’t really hurt my feelings as they would only be trying to keep the comment section of CTH within its original intended framework.

I won’t use WP for any blogging purposes. I cannot tell you the problems I have had with WP, even here, how many comments or replies to comments, even short, small, light-hearted comments WP would not post after I clicked “post comment. I am doing everything right. Proper login, all of that. I am almost done with WP. I told Ad rem in an email the other day, if I continue to have daily problems with WP, I’ll just have to leave off commenting here, though of no fault of CTH. And that would be a shame. I love these people here like real family.

Again, thx for your kind input and may you have a blessed week.

AS

• Peoria Jones says:

At your request, I shall explain about posting articles. I wasn’t suggesting that you did, but rather explaining how Sundance & Treepers prefer it done. It was merely a heads-up, in case you might want to try it sometime.

An explanation or quote from the piece, and then the link for those who wish to read more. It is SD’s site, after all, and he is the author here.

• angellestaria6674 says:

I’m fairly certain that in my response to your first comment, I was fine with your advice about essays and longer pieces. I re-read my reply to you and my statement of response to you is very clear of acceptance and was courteous, kind and polite as well. And I did not read anywhere in my reply to you that I requested an explanation about posting articles. I read your comment and basically said, okay, fine by me and I will be glad to abide by CTH’s rules. I even gave you a “like.” That should have been the end of it.

As per your statement…

“When referencing an author’s piece, it is best to quote only the pertinent portion, and provide a link so that interested readers may go there.”

…and per your statement in this comment from you…

“An explanation or quote from the piece, and then the link for those who wish to read more.”

Why are you even bringing this subject up since it is not even relevant to the issue about my piece above? And I never quote anybody without giving them credit. You won’t find one comment I’ve made since coming here where I failed to do that. And I’ve been doing this a much longer time than CTH has even been online.

Did you perhaps mistake my poem in the excerpt as being Kipling’s? You wouldn’t be the first one to mistake some of my original material for Kipling and others. But all that material is my original material. I have mentioned Kipling’s poem, THE GODS OF THE COPYBOOK HEADINGS several times always with the author’s name. So this issue of quoting, giving the author’s name and giving a link is a non-starter with me, since I am the lone and only source and author of this piece above.

If you would like to know how Treepers feel about me, I invite you to read some of their comments on this piece and some of the other shorter poems I have posted with picture and music the last few days on the Our Father Thread. I have had nothing but great responses, “likes” and kind comments/replies about any and all of my postings here since I started commenting. One reply the other day said they read my poem and music in tears. One of CTH most prolific posters replied to a comment I made the other day and said my comment was the comment of the month for him. I could go on and on about great responses, a lot of “likes’ (53 for a comment in the last couple of weeks) and so forth. People here seem to be very happy with what I post, albeit, I will not post anything as long as the above piece. I’m fine with that. I clearly agreed with that in my first reply to your first comment.

Now if Sundance and Ad rem don’t want me posting any poems, even shorter ones, fine. They have my email address and can let me know their wishes…although that would have to cover a number of other Treepers as well. Read lostandfound’s comment below. This is what I get, not even a slight consensus of Treepers who are unhappy with my posting.

I was fine with your first comment. But your second comment was unnecessary.

I hope this will be the end of it.

• lostandfound says:

Angelle, please do not stop commenting here at the tree house. There is so much very valuable information to read here, and I enjoy your posts! Initially I had trouble with WP (2 years ago), so I now have a (paid) email account at reagan.com and have not had any problems posting or receiving here (except I cannot “like”).

• angellestaria6674 says:

Thank you kindly. I’ll just have to see how it goes.

As far as not being able to “like”, you could do what some other Treepers do and just add a reply comment with the word “like.”

Peace

• angellestaria6674 says:

Please beg me this little forgiveness…

I have noticed that Deplorable_Infidel…who I dearly love for presenting truth and spiritual wisdom, and
              I always give a “like” to everyday out of my appreciation of his spiritual input…has posted comments long enough so that sometimes, he breaks it up into 2 comments. Just making an honest comparison of what is expected for this forum’s necessity of brevity.

His longer postings did made me think that posting longer editions here was okay.

Please understand…I am not being contentious, but just letting you know why I felt it was okay to post a long comment. I always look for consistency in policy and rules.

Having said that, I will still honor the desire and guide lines of TCTH protocol.

Thank you.

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Praying !

• angellestaria6674 says:

Always love to see your follow up “praying!”

• BetsyRossRocked says:

Thank you angel .
          I am enjoying your poems and prayers !
          Looking forward to tomorrows piece !

Thanks, Betsy…

It’s only one word, praying, but like the other posts after Grandma’s prayer where they post only one word, Amen. That’s just enough and say a lot.

Glad you’re enjoying the poems. I am going to try to keep the next parts a little shorter. It’s not very often I post a really long piece.

Blessings…and yes…I am….praying! 🙂

• I kinda lost track of SOTU after cranky nancy’s hissy fit. Is it in the house? Senate? Some massive place like the mall maybe?

• ladypenquin says:

I don’t think there has been a declared plan for it yet. But I am looking forward to whatever POTUS has planned. 🙂

• What would be great, is for PDJT to include visuals in his SOTU. This is what liberals understand. Pictures. Words go over their head and get spun. Amplify his message with poignant graphics of the border crisis, the caravans, the streets of SFO and LAX, the waste that is proposed in NYC with a sprinkling of Brenda Snipes, Adam Schiff getting frog marched off the bus at the Presidents command and Nancy’s luggage sitting outside her office after her trip to nowhere. Show some bodies found in the desert, dead police officers, babies being tossed over the wall. There’s plenty out there to underscore the illegal alien crisis. Nancy wants technology? Then PDJT needs to up his game with the SOTU and it will blow their minds.

• ladypenquin says:

Great idea. Nancy, whose mind is already blown, would definitely have difficulty countering visuals.

• spoogels says:

Do SOTU at a rally and livestream it

• cthulhu says:

I’m looking for VSGPOTUSDJT to send a letter to every one of the DACA and TPS folks that says, “Hey, I tried — but Pelosi totally shut me down. Under existing law it is my duty to deport you for jaywalking. Comport yourselves accordingly.”

If he wanted to twist the knife, he could add: “I wanted to give Congress a couple of years to get their act together for you in return for stemming the flood of illegals who want to steal your jobs and terrorize your neighborhoods, but it is what it is. The clear language of the law (which Congress writes) says that you’re screwed…..I take no pleasure in pursuing my sworn duty to uphold this law.”

• fortyback says:

I have often thought of the President upgrading his rallies with high-tech visuals. I agree that introducing them at the State of the Union would blow many minds all around.

• boogywstew says:

If the weather is nice I’d like to see it on the US Capital steps.

• amwick says:

SOTU is ‘sposed to be from Potus to Congress. Well, to hll with them. He can just deliver it to us!!! Congress critters are not doing anything anyway, for the most part.
          grrrrrrrrrrrr. He can give them a written, official, two word SOTU. we good

• ladypenquin says:

I saw a meme last night on the ‘net last night where someone had superimposed the words over the WH, saying, “We spend 4-8yrs worrying about who is here” – then below that is a picture of Congress, with the words, “But we don’t worry about the 30-40 years about the people spend here.”

2. citizen817 says:

• angellestaria6674 says:

Oh, but, but, but see, for a certain, hateful (and probably jealous) faction, it’s not about the economy any more because this great economy is not “their” economy. To them, it’s tainted because it has grown and come back on POTUS Trump’s watch.

• suejeanne1 says:

Yes, that element of so-called conservatives who do not like President Trump who is trying to bring jobs BACK to America – thanks a lot, Mitt Romney and others –

there was a new “opinion piece” by George Will against President Trump – I found it was just too sickening to peruse the thing entirely, just gleaning the essentials, I could ascertain it was the usual bilge . . . but bilge is really too nice a word!

George Will has gone through some kind of brainwashing or reeducation process – I thought at one time I actually enjoyed reading his column but now he seems like a nasty junior high school girl trying to hang onto her little posse of minions – what they used to call a “clique” I think.

• millwright says:

CZ817: I wonder if (or when ) some of the President’s detractors finally acknowledge what’s attracting the ” invasion of the illegals ” is our booming economy and use it as another stick ? He’s already being blamed for the “early demise ” of an ocagenarian by her family !

3. citizen817 says:

4. citizen817 says:

5. citizen817 says:

• JohnCarlson says:

11,000,000 plus is with a whole lot of plus, as it’s at least 20,000,000 here illegally.

• dallasdan says:

I am happy to see his crystal clear clarification. Now, can the rumors and intentionally spreads falsehoods be silenced? I hope so.

• Paco Loco says:

Implement EVerify and watch the exodus!

• dallasdan says:

For sure, and punish the employers who knowingly hire illegals. It’s so easy, and refusal to aggressively do it is a clear indication of the willingness of the deep state to continue illegal immigration.

• Dutchman says:

Its a matter of POLITICAL WILL, and as specifically ‘carved out’as an exemption to federal law superceding state IN the immigration law, is a recognition that the State, NOT the Federal government issues Business licences.

What the State issues, the State can revoke. Therefore the State legislature CAN enact a law,requiring all businesses in the State to maintain up to date e-verify records on their employees, as a condition of maintaining a business licence, with fines for violations. Multiple violations result in suspension of business licence.

So, treepers get to work! Start working in YOUR State, to make it a reality and see what resistance and LACK of Political will there is, or even how much Political Will is AGAINST such a common sense idea.

The State tax dept. could set up a compliance unit, which inspects companies records, and be self supporting, from the fines. That way, once established the pols can’t defund it; I BELIEVE OSHA is set up that way, and for the same reason.
            First offence, $5000 for each employee the employer DOESN’T have everify on,
            Second offence, $10,000 per, and (“You ain’t gonna get no THIRD set of chains”)
            Third offence $50,000, by which point company is probably out of business.

• Dutchman says:

Oh, and by the by, forget about “KNOWINGLY”; THAT is what killed sb1070; it specified punishing employers who KNOWINGLY hired illegals with criminal penalties, and 75% of hispanic americans in az. supported it.
              But, to PROVE, in a Criminalcourt of law, that an employer KNOWINGLY hired illegals, sheriff Joe had to have deputies go undercover, WORKING at the company, to get the proof.

The standard needs to be if you don’t have everify documentation on EVERY employee, you pay the piper. And, as detailed above it needs to be enforced through ADMINISTRATIVE law, NOT criminal law.

• Soon it will be time to up the ante. $25b nothing less

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

8. citizen817 says:

• Kenji says:

Caesar Chavez spoke out AGAINST illegal immigrants as they depressed the farm wages and conditions he was working to improve through his farm workers Union. The Left LOVED him so much, we even have a Holiday for him in CA. But now, his name is barely mentioned because they don’t dare invoke his name lest the TRUTH of illegal immigration be exposed.

9. citizen817 says:

10. citizen817 says:

11. citizen817 says:

12. Landslide says:

Still 15 more minutes to view the blood moon! It is very cool!

13. citizen817 says:

14. citizen817 says:

15. citizen817 says:

16. citizen817 says:

17. citizen817 says:

• wendy forward says:

Glad to see this-I of course will be rooting for the Rams, but it’s so good to see that POTUS and these guys are still friends. That Brady is just amazing. Two great games and POTUS is right-it will be a great SB.

• Kenji says:

Goff is ‘my boy’ from CAL. Shame we lost him so soon … but now we all know why. And cheers to undrafted free agent CJ Anderson (CAL) who toiled mostly in obscurity behind ‘The Beast’ but showed STAR quality with every carry. 2/3 of the Rams backfield … MY CAL BEARS!!

• wendy forward says:

And don’t forget my Bobby Woods from USC!

CJ is great, we are so happy for him.

• calbear84 says:

My first Cal game featured Joe Roth / Chuck Muncie / Wesley Walker way back in ’75-’76. Great team, but lost to Stanford in the Big Game! Very happy for Goff, I thought he kept his cool against dem Saints.

• WSB says:

Will no team understand that Brady has a two minute Shock and Awe plan for the last two minutes of every game?

Good on KC to return the favor and live up to the Brady Brut Force into overtime! Next year!

18. citizen817 says:

Donald Trump Retweet:

19. citizen817 says:

20. citizen817 says:

21. citizen817 says:

This is really good! (7:57)

• Robert Smith says:

Good video.

• dilonsfo says:

That was a great video. In a little over 7 minutes it describes decades of the idiots who have run this country…both parties and what President Trump is doing to correct the failures. Thank you for posting.

• pacnwbel says:

BOTH Steve Hilton and Dr. Sebastian Gorka have Hungarian roots, both were brought to England by their parents, now both are here in the USA making their very creditable marks in support of MAGA! and will be working to Keep America Great. Immigrants of their ilk are role models to covet.

• WSB says:

Ha! FAILURE!!!!!!!! Failure!!!!! FAILED, FAILED, FAILED!!!!!!

President Trump IS cleaning up the mess we were stuck with from decades of stupid and evil leaders.

Stupid and evil people are called Schmucks.

22. SR says:

23. smurfette says:

I didn’t know this. I’m so glad President Trump is making a difference.

In 2010, years before WikiLeaks emails exposed John Podesta’s dubious activities, Andrew Breitbart recognized Clinton’s campaign manager as one of the biggest, most corrupt figures in Washington, D.C.

Breitbart died of a heart attack in 2012 – an early death that many supporters believe is suspicious. The fact his coroner died of arsenic poisoning three months later only adds to the suspicions.

Did you know that Hollywood and the elitists covet children’s blood for something called Aden-chromes?

24. joeknuckles says:

I have a campaign slogan for Kirsten Gillebrand: “Making Dumb Blonde Jokes Great Again”

25. JohnCarlson says:

Nancy Pelsoi to the House Speakership, parley-voo?
    Nancy Pelsoi to the House Speakership, parley-voo?
    She has a hateful temper and spews such a crock
    On her insanity has a full head lock
    She can bag tens of millions by cutting many an underhanded deal
    But it sure isn’t because of even a scintilla of human appeal
    She has so many delusions it would make Freud’s knees knock
    And her mumbling cackle could stop a cuckoo clock
    She has the form like the back of a twisted hack
    When she cries for any but herself the crocodile tears run down her back
    If she would just change her Depends underwear
    Her MSM frogs would award her the Croix-de-Guerre
    She wants only herself and her cronies to get the pie and cake
    And American men and women to just get another bellyache
    You might forget her “I’ll give you a dollar for the Wall!” yell
    But you will never forget the House Speaker from hell
    Hinky, dinky, parley-voo

26. angellestaria6674 says:

Going to try to post this one more time on this thread. WP is not agreeing with me very well one more time…this is becoming an everyday battle with WP…anyway, if you read this, it means it posted this time. Am taking Dutch’s advice to try to add a letter or something, so this what I have written in this paragraph is just that. Crossed fingers!

**********************************************************

I am posting this excerpt from one of my pieces called A LETTER TO RUDYARD KIPLING. Yeah, I know he’s dead, but I was writing a letter to him as if he were here today or I was back in the past of 1919 when he wrote that awesome poem, THE GODS OF THE COPYBOOK HEADINGS. That poem inspired me to write what I did, a piece way too long to post here, hence the excerpt.

You may ask what does all this have to do with Presidential politics? A lot actually, especially when you read my description of Washington D.C. I finished that piece 1.2016, BHO’s last year as an evil, hideously lying president. So much damage had been done to the nation by Obama and his thuggish, corrupt cronies and rule of law had been all but destroyed and cast aside in WDC. Well, this is 2 years later, Donald Trump is President now, but Washington D.C. is still the same ole Babylonian capitol city of everything I described in the words you are about to read. This description is the true, satanic face of our real enemy, an unseen enemy who rules in Washington D.C., that great bastion and modern day Babel (babbling) tower of evil that our President is having to fight against every waking breath.

Part of this gets a little deep and heady as I do use some terms not heard of much these days, but I figure that CTH members and Treepers are a pretty intelligent, well-informed group of people. This is definitely not the sweet and tender type poem I posted on the Our Father thread early am of yesterday. I may post another sweeter, gentler piece on the Our Father thread tonight. Not sure. But this one kind of bites. But WDC needs to be bitten and exposed for the corrupt capitol city that it is. The music is a bit hard-hitting, but it needs to match my words.

Tomorrow on this same Presidential thread, I will be another piece of this. It’s just too long for one posting. Think I’m going to post this on the Our Father thread too.

Anywhere, below is my excerpt from My letter to Rudyard Kipling.

*************************************

…part of my prologue to him:

Surely you must be turning over in your grave wanting to shout out your words again to this day’s corrupt, perverted, greedy, self-gratifying, socialistic generation! Many of the living of our day are as the walking dead, numbed to truth, ignorant of history and failing in the knowledge of such simple things as the rule of law and the protocols of righteous moral behavior.

Yes, I know that you wrote about and addressed the demi-gods and market powers of the world at large back in your day, a day in which the Fabian Society began to establish and pronounce its intended directive of what would become a worldwide agenda in later years, those evil axioms and socialistic principles that are now presently raging like a fire out of control here in our day of 2016! But Rudyard, I think you would have understood that this first principle lie began long before your day. Yes, I think you knew what was coming to the world.

Entire nations of this whole, present world are being destroyed today because of the roots of that wicked and evil agenda planted so long ago. I am brother to you here in this modern day. O! how I miss the likes of you! I wish I could have known you; but I am of a different and further time that our God has designated so that I must accept my own place in His time frame like everybody else.

—————————————————————-

……continuing in poetic form: and please note my prayer in stanza #2, remembering that God did answer a lot of peoples’ prayers and gave us DJT instead of HRC. Thank You God!

THE TABERNACLE OF A MODERN DAY DEMI-GOD

Washington D. C. is an unholy tabernacle of the worship of mortal, self-humanizing lies
    That becoming a New Tower of Babel, thought to redesign and present an agenda meant to
    ………maximize
    Its slowly evolving progression, hidden from mortality’s stupidity over these last few years
    A dance of deceptive music that has skillfully aggrandized its political scratch for itching ears
    All too willing and even eager to worship other than God and sacrifice godly
    …….principles of truth and liberty
    For the lust of a temporary, self-gratifying appeasement of a device of lower soul synergy
    Being diplomatic and making concessions to the enemies of God to avoid that great conflict
    Of facing the reality of their own sins, lies, greed and pride which Heaven would constrict
    And expose that evil thing that is the darkness of the hearts of men and dogs in power
    Who thought to construct for their defense against conviction their political martello tower
    As if such tiny, finite breaths of mortal dust could rule their own world before the Creator’s
    ……First Perfect Design
    Pretenders as they are promoting a figurative symbol and hope of lies and a regression line
    Thinking, if only, if only…to make gullible eyes of mortals see a curve as a line to play
    Sculpting an ideal not of real substance but of a simple, hollow paper-mache’
    A little theater drama that mixes the potent wines of confusion with crafty lies
    To reduce all the breath of the Earth to one homogeneous whole, yes, to propagandize
    Their whole doctrine of a bastard, secular thrust and lust of the want of the flesh of our day
    Of that first fallen heart who worships only himself and can only lead to exponential decay
    Just to get unearned benefits and gifts for those users, takers and Rule of Law breakers
    To satisfy, fall and bow down and joyfully worship the lying, deceitful policy makers
    Of this day’s horrible and primary evil thing that was never destined to be America’s final
    …….purpose and thrust
    In which this great and terrible, dark day has cast off its first Truth of the Original Constitution
    …….by lost and deluded souls who eschew truth and liberty as souls and minds of wanderlust

Today I pray to God in one last gasping breath and prayer of mercy to Him for our nation.
    Lord, what or how do You want me to think in this dying hour of America’s consternation?!
    A day of absolute confusion in which the average soul of this nation’s lost and deviant, carnal
    ……mind
    Is trying to discern while facing a thousand lies that are unwound and undefined
    Once again proposed as one more presented so-called new thing in Earth’s history that is but
    ……another disguised repeating situation
    A long-term, skillfully devised machine and aberration of the truth as an Indoctrination
    That is but the profusion of a hellish and demonically disturbed, secretly designed
    ……thought
    Implemented today as a crafted, mortally built and purposed thing sown and overwrought

O God, You Who are higher than all of us mortal specks of dust; what am I supposed to think
    As I walk on this stage of a great and terrible theater of a dying nation…in one terrible blink?
    I am a weeping lover of the soul of our nation of America, one who painfully discerns
    As a heart who loves Truth, Wisdom, Love and Mercy and mourns for her and turns
    To Your higher Thought far above my little, insignificant breath in Your Great Universe
    Struggling with a thousand fears about the loss of that Original Premise of Heaven’s First
    ……..Hand of a Transverse
    Eternal Unit of Something that few this day are able to comprehend that is a spiritual forte’
    Of a much greater substance than all overcoming our land, not some cheap corps de ballet
    Of worthless entertainment that gratifies the flesh of mortality and gives them their thrill
    While they do not begin to recognize that what they eat and drink and take in is but a
    …….sanitary landfill?

My heart and spirit cries out this day hoping just to touch one or two, perhaps three souls
    Who might actually listen to just a word or two I send them beyond all of today’s controls
    Of this and that political realm and junk of the repetition defying the Art of History’s Sphere
    That convicts our day’s voices swirling in deep waters of an ever-changing pamphleteer
    And declares the same ole, same ole thing over and over again that cannot not lead to Truth
    Lost, yet once again, as only You, God, in your Infinite Wisdom see as the foolishness of youth
    Of Your Creation…surely, at some point, You must tire of all this like You did millennia ago
    Time after time in Earth’s History as You revealed Yourself as First, Absolute Generalissimo!

…continuing on both threads early am tomorrow morning

• Dutchman says:

Well, it worked. I THINK you might should check the site “guidelines”, as you may have gone over the word limit.

• angellestaria6674 says:

I have read the site’s guidelines, but I guess I missed that one. Thing is, I added a paragraph at the time, more words…yet it worked. But I’ll check the guidelines again. Thx

• angellestaria6674 says:

Okay, have just read the guidelines. No limit to number of words. And, it posted right away on the Our Father daily thread. Anyway deal is done thanks to your help.

• Dutchman says:

Yeah, I THOUGHT there was some kinda limit, but wasn’t sure. Or, I thought maybe WP had a limit, but apperently not.
          Glad that worked for you, I discovered that trick by accident, and THEN learned what causes it, I have a ‘stutering’text finger, and need to be careful or I double tap the post comment button! Using WP is a tutorial, and we’re all learning.
          Glad it worked for you.

• angellestaria6674 says:

Thx. I don’t have a stutering finger, but I have serious spine and CNS issues that cause my hands and fingers to not work so well some days. That’s when it’s best for me to leave the keyboard alone.

The only limit I read therein was saying that they try to limit a thread to 500 comments, but sometimes because of the topic, that’s hard to do without breaking it up. Look how many comments were on the Presidential thread the other day…I think over 1600.

Cheers, mate!

• ladypenquin says:

I think you have some awesome thinking and sharing.

Just my opinion: it’s better to write shorter, brief summaries – you’ll get more folks to read your important points. I tend to read short comments more than lengthy pieces – time constraints because of wanting to get through all the comments.

Anyway, just my thoughts. 🙂

I agree.

Now I have to admit, my post tonight was kinda long and it wasn’t even half of the original piece. But sometimes a longer presentation is required to get certain subject matter into light. Not as many may read something that long, but that’s okay. There will be some that will. I do understand the time restraints thought. And I have found out over the years that most people really like being able to listen to a piece of music that goes with the subject. Tonight’s music selection was not the soft sweet kind I’ve posted in my poems here of late, but that’s because tonight’s subject was rather hard hitting and needed similar music.

Blessing!

• tellthetruth2016 says:

I TOTALLY agree Dutch, WOW, that took up almost an entire page I had to scroll through to get to read other comments ….. just WOW …

• carole says:

Maybe somebody could give a synopsis of it? Sorry to admit it but I usually just scroll through ultra-long posts unless they are recommended reading by somebody I know and trust.

• JohnCarlson says:

When the Democrat’s measures were forming, they promised perpetual peace
      They swore if we surrendered our Wall, the killings by drug gangs would cease
      But when we gave up our Wall, they sold us, and delivered us bound to our foe
      And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said “Hang all the Democrat devils you know”
      -Kipling

• angellestaria6674 says:

Love your re-interpretation! Perfect!

Kipling would absolutely understand the dems of our day, but I think he would opine that they are more evil and are more full of vicious hatred than the fathers of the Fabian Society.

The liberal progressive dem party of our day is nothing but a bastard, deformed child of the Fabian Society.

Peace

• G. Combs says:

“… he would opine that they are more evil and are more full of vicious hatred than the fathers of the Fabian Society….”

I am not sure about that!

From Fabian Society Co-Founder George Bernard Shaw:

Under Socialism, you would not be allowed to be poor. You would be forcibly fed, clothed, lodged, taught, and employed whether you liked it or not. If it were discovered that you had not character and industry enough to be worth all this trouble, you might possibly be executed in a kindly manner; but whilst you were permitted to live, you would have to live well.”
          Source: George Bernard Shaw: The Intelligent Woman’s Guide to Socialism and Capitalism, 1928, pg. 470)

Are we talking cattle or chattel here?

“The moment we face it frankly we are driven to the conclusion that the community has a right to put a price on the right to live in it … If people are fit to live, let them live under decent human conditions. If they are not fit to live, kill them in a decent human way. Is it any wonder that some of us are driven to prescribe the lethal chamber as the solution for the hard cases which are at present made the excuse for dragging all the other cases down to their level, and the only solution that will create a sense of full social responsibility in modern populations?”
          Source: George Bernard Shaw, Prefaces (London: Constable and Co., 1934), p. 296.

Sure sounds a lot like slavery.

Shaw also said:
          “Socialism is the same as Communism, only better English.”

Shaw was a co-founder of the Fabian Socialists and the London School of Economics that trains world leaders in politics, industry and banking. The goal is to exterminate the middle class and restore universal serfdom. “Communism” and “Socialism” are just words used to cover up the true goal so the peasants do not fight their future enslavement. (aka Agenda 21)

Anthony Giddens, the former director of the LSE, was the creator of the ‘Third Way’ promoted by both Tony Blair and Bill Clinton. Giddens ‘Third Way’ is just another version of Fascism, a cross between the welfare state and corporate-government collusion. “This policy is being put into effect by governments all across the world.”

The Fabian Wolf hiding under a socialist sheepskin is depicted in the stain glass window unveiled by Tony Blair in 2003 at the London School of Economics with Bill Clinton in attendance. The fact the Elite no longer hide their wish for a world government or the stain glass window design by George Bernard Shaw should scare the dickens out of any sane person.!

George Bernard Shaw Defends Hitler, Mass Murder – YouTube

• Dutchman says:

Yes, the purported ‘ideology’is just to delude the masses, same with islamism.
            Notice how Iran is little different than China, its just that all the wealth and power is in the hands of mullahs, instead of Communist party members?

THAT explains,why the same libertards that embrace LBGTQ also embrace islamists who want to throw the,whole alphabet off the roof.

There is a glaring conflict in the ideologies, but no real conflict as both are,about domination and,subjugation of the many, by the few.

Everything else is chaff and countermeasures; ‘ideology’means squat.

• angellestaria6674 says:

You do bring up some good points with accurate references.

But I think if you lump in Stalin, Lenin, Nicolai Ceausescu, etc, that whole crowd of varying factors of kinds of governments, certainly they did horrific things that surpassed the time of the first Fabians, and on a much larger and grander scale. NK is another good as a more recent reference. And then there are the dictatorships in Africa these last few decades, Idi Amin for example. Nicolai was not even the last concerned about the quality of life for others whether worth to be enslave or not. I hold him as one of the worst of the worst of cruelty to people and orphans. I was thinking of all of this kind of thing when I made that comment. I’m thinking in a historical context of what has transpired since the Fabian Society began to take root, yet not forgetting the cruelties of civilizations long ago like the Roman Empire and their cruelties to those they despised, but that’s another piece of fruit.

As a Christian, I try to interpret the whole epic of time frames from the Beginning to our day. One of the things Paul said was that in the last days (and only God can actually determine that parameters of a last days timeline) men will wax worse and worse. I watch that happening. Have been for years.

While your references are accurate, and yes, I on board with the term chattel, I see a large worldwide hatred, bitterness, violence and perversion (and gross, vile, beastly perversion is far more common and out in the open in today’s society than it was in the days of the Fabian Society.)

Having said all that, your presentation is factual. No denying that. Your statement…”The fact the Elite no longer hide their wish for a world government or the stain glass window design by George Bernard Shaw should scare the dickens out of any sane person!” is absolutely, terrifyingly real and true. Fabian Society going on steroids will be the effect that is allowed to happen.

Thanks for your input.

Have a great new week. Enjoy reading your posts.

• G. Combs says:

The Fabian Society is Communism dressed up in a tuxedo.

You might want to look at DEMOCIDE: Death by Government
              (several links at the site)

• angellestaria6674 says:

I am absolutely on board with that.

Whether socialism or communism, both portend to the final utter control of people and all resources, rather than just destroying a particular ethnic group which would be the more narrow definition of genocide, as in Bosnia and Rwanda. and not forgetting Hitler’s mass killing of Jews to eradicate them.

What these people (and AOC is becoming one of the more obnoxiously louder mouths) in WDC want and crave is nothing less than to gain that power over people. They flat out deny they are communists, but their goals all lead to the same conclusion and ending for liberty, freedom and justice for the common person/proletariat…that being, final control over everybody and everything (all resources). I’ve been “preaching” the homogenization sermon for a long time. That’s the goal. If they reach that goal, then many will become both cattle and chattel for various kinds of slaughter. I tell people, don’t be lazy and complacent and just automatically assume that could never happen here in America. Had HRC won, we would already be well on our way to the rest of the destruction of this nation.

Oh, I forgot to add China in my list in the previous reply. Talk about slaughter.

Anyway, I will look up your link. Thx for posting that.

• Since the beginning of time, dictators, despots, and sociopaths (Clinton, Bush’s, Obummer…etc) have tried to hinder the most basic of HUMAN NEEDS…THE RIGHT TO BE FREE. In every since of the word!!! These individuals ONLY way was a “wrapper” and call it something else…

“Let us break their chains,” they cry, “and free ourselves from slavery to God.”
              Psalm 2:3…

I truly believe we have at this time in our country’s history to do exactly this…

• pyromancer76 says:

Great history lesson, Gail. This secular religion, whether called socialism or communism is murderous and has purist purposes. A perverse-religious cleansing of each individual using force — or murder.

In 1905, philosopher George Santayana wrote, “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”

“In a 1948 speech to the House of Commons, Churchill slightly changed the quote when he said (paraphrased), “Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.”

Mark Twain was more general: “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

We do know that to date, no one learned from history like our founders. No one else invented a government that could become inclusive of all citizens, “all citizens” finally defined as all adults under the laws of the country. It has been a magnificent and mighty battle over the years, one each generation of Americans has had to re-fight. “Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.” KAG/MAGA

27. Fringe Dweller says:

testing

28. smurfette says:

In case you missed it earlier, a succinct and clear explanation of why it’s critical to stop border drug laundering with a Wall. It’s not just illegals, it’s illegal operations. Please share and ask others to share exponentially! Drugs fund CIA clandestine operations and it’s time to cripple this wannabe agency that was originally rejected by military for intelligence.

MI16 also fingered as aider and abettor of Hollywood depravity.

WHY DRUG Epidemic Was Engineered by Deep State – Tentacles of the Deep State [2018] PART 2

29. Dutchman says:

I would say the week ends on great notes. Our POTUS kicking a on all fronts, and I am feeling confident.

Wishing all treepers will be boued up, with lots of confidence, as well. Also stocked up on popcorn, covfefe and winnamins, caused its gonna be interesting times, for sure.

God, I LOVE the taste of schedenfrude in the morning!

• angellestaria6674 says:

Hey Dutch, throw this into your happy hour of thought…

To the faithful You show Yourself faithful, to the blameless You show Yourself blameless, to the pure You show Yourself pure, but to the crooked (devious in original translation) You show Yourself shrewd. For You save an afflicted people, but You humble those with haughty eyes.…

PSA 18:26-27

So God looks at all these devious people with haughty eyes (looks)…and I think He has set something great up to deal shrewdly with them. And let’s face it, Trump is shrewd in the best kind of way.

Now see, I’ve just given you a good spiritual reason to be feel like you do! No guilt.

You’re welcome. 😉

• Dutchman says:

You’ve given me ANOTHER spiritual reason to feel like I do, and THANK YOU for that.
        No guilt, my understanding of shedenfrude is that of feeling satisfaction and vindication as you see people hanging themselves with their own rope; a sense that they are experiencing karmic retribution, or Gods wrath. I feel no guilt for that!

Again, great quotes, thanks.

• angellestaria6674 says:

Yeah, I was being a little t & c there with that and knew you would read me right. I was just bolstering our position of enjoying that satisfaction.

It’s not a mean spirited thing. It’s called enjoying some well-deserved karma and payback? Your understanding of schadenfreude is spot on!

PS: Really liked your comment reply to G.Combs reply to me about the Fabian Society. I followed up with a little different, but more universal perspective.

30. Troublemaker10 says:

31. mazziflol says:

Murderous illegals come to Reno Nevada.
    #BuildTheWall

“Connie Koontz, 56, was found dead inside her home in Gardnerville Ranchos on Jan. 10. On Jan. 13, Sophia Renken, 74, was found dead in her home about a mile away.”

“Jerry David, 81, and his wife Sherri, 80, were found in their South Reno home on La Guardia Lane Wednesday afternoon. ”

“By mid-afternoon [Saturday], immigration officers verified that Martinez-Guzman, who had been in the Carson City area for approximately one year, was likely in the United States illegally and was detainable,”

32. Troublemaker10 says:

• Conservativeinny says:

Thank you, some of my prayers have been answered….

• andyocoregon says:

Today I sent the following to KGW.com which is the TV affiliate for NBC in Portland, Oregon:

“You really need to take down the deceptive Fake News story you published on your website about the Covington High School incident with the protesters. At least you did publish the statement from the young man whom is the subject of the article. But, to call him a “MAGA loser” is way over the top. He and his classmates were the ones being harassed by the older gentleman and black racists, not the other way around. There are several YouTube videos which support the young man’s statement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpoTGUSRTwA
      I realize your station is a Trump hating NBC affiliate, but you really should get a clue and not try to offend half the voters in America with your lies.”

I received this reply:

Thanks for writing … the picture with the article is a screenshot of a tweet that contains the phrase “MAGA loser.” KGW would never call anyone a “loser” in a headline or story we write ourselves. We will take a second look at this image as well and try to clarify it’s a Twitter insult, not a headline.

John Strieder
      Content Discovery Editor
      KGW Media Group, A TEGNA Company
      1501 SW Jefferson St.
      Portland, OR 97201
      newsdesk@kgw.com
      503-226-5111

To which I replied:

Nice deflection attempt. It’s on YOUR website. KGW is responsible for all the content you your website.
      Perhaps your webmaster should screen the content better.
      If it’s there tomorrow, Monday, I’ll do a screen shot and send it to Lars Larson. Maybe if he features it on his radio show you’ll get some feedback from the public.

• andyocoregon says:

BTW, I just checked the KGW.com website and the offensive comment and article are still up, so I went ahead and forwarded my emails to Lars Larson.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Do you remember how no one was allowed to criticize David Hogg because he was just a kid? What happened to that policy?

• sunnydaze says:

What really blows my mind is that ANYONE looked at that clip of a kid standing there SMILING at someone and jumped on the “He’s a terrible person!” bandwagon.

People, especially on the right, are walking back their rush to judgement now and apologizing.

But seriously, WHAT did they see that showed them this kid was being aggressive , or insulting, to the #BigJerkWithaDrum?

I really don’t get it.

• ladypenquin says:

Smiling is exactly the right response when someone is spewing hate in your face. The children have been taught well in their school. The Native American radical activist was trying to provoke a difference response and probably couldn’t stand it that the young man basically “turned the other cheek.”

Bullying and abusive behavior on the part of the activist, Nathan Phillips, who has a history of this, is actually a problem for him – he directed at a kid. Kids have more protection from this, along with the fact he wasn’t a public figure.

Capitol Police should have never let the counter protesters approach these kids.

• Serena says:

I agree. Some people said the kid was smirking but to me he was smiling. You could tell he was scared and at first he really didn’t fully understand what the drummer was doing or his intent but he stood still respectfully and never tried to stop or block the man.To me his smile was to reassure the man that he bore him no ill will or thoughts and showed he was supporting his right to protest.

• ladypenquin says:

Absolutely. That wasn’t “smirking” – again the malignant media lied, it was the way someone smiles, perhaps an uneasy one, but I recognize it as the type they teach young people to deal with adversity or threatening situations. Not to get angry or escalate.

I hope those kids sue the heck out of the rotted souls who’ve libeled and slandered them. Some of them should be arrested for endangering children, including Kathy Griffin.

• Lulu says:

Take note of those on the “right” that helped spread the lies about the boys. I know Twitchy Nd National Review did. We should remember because they’ve revealed themselves.

• andyocoregon says:

Update:

I rechecked the KGW.com website just now and I see they actually have now cropped the offensive comment of “MAGA loser” from the top of the picture. Oh well, it never should have been there in the first place so if Lars Larson of KXL radio in Portland runs with it, too bad for KGW.

• amwick says:

I was going to do a tweet, but I couldn’t find that awful stuff, and they added the kid’s reply. Seems they finally presented both sides of this story…
        If I can, I try sending tweets for people here, but understand that I will mention the CTH username… as an attribution…

• Troublemaker10 says:

• sunnydaze says:

Hallelujah.

I would soooo love it if some of these hateful MSM jerks who are purposely spreading hatred in this country are shaking in their boots right now.

• emet says:

Another problem for the media is that they mostly are not mitigating the situation. You would think they would not want to be the low hanging fruit in a lawsuit, but they appear to be digging in or gently backpedaling. They risk more liability as the victim can articulate more damage. I’ll bet some of their internal emails will be interesting.

• spoogels says:

Read all these tweets by Robert Barnes
        They threatened to kill the kids

Uncle Shoes
        ‏Verified account @HouseShoes

LOCK THE KIDS IN THE SCHOOL AND BURN THAT BITCH TO THE GROUND.
        3:58 PM – 19 Jan 2019

33. Troublemaker10 says:

34. G. Combs says:

July 13, 2017 | Clip Of House Minority Leader Weekly Briefing
    “Nancy Pelosi talks about her visit to North Korea’s capital, Pyongyang. Kim Kong-il asked her if she wanted to buy their missile technology.”

Makes you wonder exactly what Nancy the Pig was going to be up to in Afghanistan.

• spoogels says:

Pelosi appoints terror-tied antisemite Omar to House Foreign Affairs Committee

• cripto says:

I’m getting tired of mis-information on this site just by omission or commission just to make political points.. I’m glad you posted the C-Span interview. I had no knowledge of it.

She mentions that she met Kim Jong-il, Kim Fatty3’s father and gave a scathing account of the conditions in NK (the famine was going on). She mentions the risible comment by Kim Jung-il about selling missile technology. She also made comments about her worries about NK selling and proliferating that technology. She may have had a sane moment, but it is in line with the Trump administration.

Thus your comment is mis-leading.

As for her cancelled trip to Afghanistan, the President probably saved their sorry asses considering the situation there.

• pyromancer76 says:

Thanks, Cripto. The truth shall make us free. Who are these lying enslavers who attempt to sully CTH?

• G. Combs says:

cripto,
        “…Thus your comment is mis-leading…..”

No it is not. It is indtroducing a fact no one here was aware of and asking ‘What was she doing in North Korea?’ All we have is HER explanation.

Although the Logan Act has never been used, it was passed because of NON-AUTHORIZED people who DO NOT represent the USA sticking there noses into foreign affairs and gumming up the works.

Think John McStain and ISIS and the Ukraine. Think Obama following around President Trump or John Kerry recently meeting with Iranians.

We know that President Trump wants OUT of Afghanistan and the Globalist/Banker/ Military-Industrial complex wants continued war.

We also know that North Korea has continued to rattle the sword.
        So again ‘What was she doing in North Korea?’
        WHY did she want to go to Afghanistan, Egypt and the center of the EU?
        ….

I do not think my ” comment is mis-leading.” I think I was adding the fact that this is not the first time Nancy the Pig has visited Anti-American hotspots and we really have no idea of why she does so.

I was also careful to add a quote and a link.

35. Majik says:

Too good too not post!

36. Just came in a bit ago from watching the blood moon. Awesome is all I can say. Stars so hard and bright, a sliver of white moon, the rest the deepest red, the edge a black red. ……Colder than a bankers heart…..-21F.
    God bless

37. Majik says:

Pretty sure y’all have seen Rep Yarmuth’s tweet to ban teen MAGA hats. Have you read the replies?

• Majik says:

• JohnCarlson says:

This John Yamuth either has a keen sense of sarcastic wit or he is a totalitarian psychopath.

• Robert Smith says:

You seem to not have a functioning brain. Where and when was this tweet posted in America?

I don’t really care if he is a former marine as stated multiple times by the story. As if that gives him the right to this fantasy?

• nwtex says:

Ron Coleman
        ‏Verified account @RonColeman10h

Replying to @RepJohnYarmuth

Given your “job,” that tweet is probably a colorable offense under Section 1983, interfering with a constitutional right under color of state law.

38. Apfelcobbler says:

Here is the longest video so far about how the whole Covington event unfolded. It’s about 2 hours long and is from a mirror site. The main kid’s statement letter (released a couple hours ago) confirms what wrote happening:

Antifa plans on showing up at the school on Tuesday evening.

Tucker will be all over this story.

• Rene says:

I have followed this story all day. There are some people on Twitter that are taking this head on. They have been networking all day, determined to not let the media get away with this one. Many of these people are behind what is going to happen going forward. There will be lawsuits. There will be media events. The MSM will have to claw back this story and apologize. They are just now finding out how exposed they are to lawsuits. The two hour video is the key. Anyone who watches it sees the truth. There are twitter personalities who are putting together the video so the parents and kids can see it and be informed. Mark my words, this is a God thing. Watch this very carefully.

• Rene says:

I meant putting together all the various videos showing different angles.

Also, any twitter accounts by the boy named Sandmann are fake. He doesn’t have an account. So sad that people start doing phony stuff.

39. WES says:

March 1st China 25% tariffs start!
    March 1st Debt ceiling starts!
    Chinese tariffs help fund US gov during shutdown/debt ceiling circus?
    Why did President Trump, a year ago, pick March 1st date for this and more to start?

• Majik says:

Reroute additional tariff income to USG bills?

• G. Combs says:

“Why did President Trump….” Because he is a very long range planner.

I am fairly sure he knew he would lose the House (Voter fraud) and therefor had made plans. ALSO, if people are correct, a long shutdown could be used to RIF BureauRat Deadwood. Remember Mick Mulfaney and President Trump’s cabinet have been working on plans for trimming back the government.

If the ‘Looming Financial Crisis’ Eeyores are correct, we are going to need to really cut the heck out of our bloated government to correct the debt crisis the Fed, Clinton, Obummer and Bush I & II placed us in. Forbes had an article a couple years ago during a budget shutdown about the IMF saying the USA needed to do a 10% one time wealth tax (Cyprus Hair cut) for the USA to get out of the crisis it was headed into.

I am sure President Trump is well aware of that. (Skuttlebutt is that the REAL debt is actually 40+ Trillion)

• WES says:

G. Combs: I have heard about the RIF after 30 days but a treepers pointed out that President Trump by signing a bill recently guaranteeing back wages that this negated RIF. Not sure why or how.

• angellestaria6674 says:

I’d like to know more about that. Also, snopes (who you can’t trust, yeah, them) says since this shutdown is an emergency shutdown, federal employees can’t be laid off even in a RIF. Don’t know about that. Would like to know more. Maybe I’ve missed something here of late, but I wasn’t aware that this is an emergency shutdown. What would make this one an emergency and others of the past not?

Maybe snopes is getting their thoughts mixed up with the talk of a national emergency called for the border. But Trump hasn’t done that yet. And if this is true, no way he is going to call for a national emergency before getting the chance to lay off dead bureaucracy.

Seems to be back pay is just that, not a guarantee of keeping their jobs once the 30 period commencing layoffs.

• G. Combs says:

WES,
          I have read all sorts of stuff about the RIF. I am not a lawyer and have not seen the actual law so I do not know what the impact of the back pay on that law would actually be.

I do know that President Trump DOES have very good lawyers and I can not see him NOT considering this method of draining the Swamp of the old nasty Commie deadwood. President Trump would also be weighing the optics of the RIF on the 2020 elections.

It is just something to think about.

• See this article from American Thinker (latest by Lifson). Excellent discussion of how Pres. Trump excels at long term thinking and planning for contingencies.

Re. the potential for government RIFs, what I’ve read most recently indicates that the shutdown has been helping POTUS’s team to refine their reorganization plans. It seems that the approach would be to have a reorganization plan, with RIFs included, as a way around the civil service protections. The point made was that the plan needs to encompass an entire department. So there won’t be the automatic RIFs at 30 days of shutdown, but a more orderly well thought out approach. We’ll see what happens…

• G. Combs says:

👍
          That is about how I am seeing it. Adding the fact that President Trump had sicc’ed Mick Mulvaney and his cabinet on the problem of Government waste and accountability early on to the fact he knew it was likely there was going to be a shutdown over the budget sometime within his first term.

• angellestaria6674 says:

When you consider hidden debt, like unfunded liabilities, I believe the figure that has been throw around is $100T. But back in 2015, Laurence Kotlikoff, writing for Forbes, says that $46T is a lie, that the real unfunded mandates are $211T. Ben Carson had sad 210T. Pretty close. Maybe I’ve misunderstood, but I don’t think so. Anybody correct me if I’m wrong.

These are very scary figures. That debt load cannot last forever without eventually bringing the house down.

• Sayit2016 says:

Try 200 T in unfunded liabilities….

• angellestaria6674 says:

That’s what I’m saying Lawrence Kotlikoff wrote in 2015…211T…which made the point for Ben Carson’s estimate of 200T while people were deriding him for throwing out that figure.

Bureaucrats only put out the figures they want us to hear so we won’t know how serious the debt issue is.

Have a great week.

• Sayit2016 says:

Numbers don’t lie ; )

• angellestaria6674 says:

They sure don’t. 1+1 still=2, except when the government uses accounting tricks to that certain expenditures get hidden or re-labelled….e.g.unfunded mandates/liabilities.

• G. Combs says:

I was trying to be ‘conservative’ with my numbers. Any way you slice it. we HAVE to stop spending like a drunken sailor.

• angellestaria6674 says:

G.C….So right! I kinda figured you really knew and understood what the real, factual numbers are.

I have read your posts. I ascertain that you are pretty much on top of realistic stats. I really do enjoy reading what you post. Your comments tell me that you are paying serious attention to factual stuff rather than the fantasizing of lame-brain, average-sheeple rot.

Be blessed. I’ll look for your comments in threads wherever they are. You have a great, realistic outlook!

• Franklin says:

The Debt Ceiling is an annual event (Congressional CF) and is not related to revenues.

”The United States debt ceiling or debt limit is a legislative limit on the amount of national debt that can be incurred by the US Treasury, thus limiting how much money the federal government may borrow”

• WES says:

Franklin: When the debt cieling circus comes to town all the crazy political clowns come out to play their silly games before raising the debt cieling!

40. Troublemaker10 says:

KY Rep Massie defends the Covington teens. Says their parents should be proud of them.

• @ Troublemaker10…Thank you for posting this.

• JohnCarlson says:

Ana Navarro “… the country he defended and sacrificed and wore the uniform for. It is people like Nathan Phillips (“Native American Man”) who make America great. “

How did he defend the country? As near as I have heard, he was a “Vietnam Era Veteran” which means he, like Blumenthal (D, Conn), didn’t even go to Vietnam, which wasn’t defending the country anyway, just defending fools and liars like LBJ, McNamara and the Joint Chiefs and their selfish depraved inability to admit they made a big mistake, instead of getting tens of thousands of additional American troops killed for nothing achieved even remotely worth the cost..

41. Majik says:

Could someone who has a twitter account please pick up on this, then get the relevant to Barnes and Pearson? This is as far as I can get. Note 7:55AM Jan 19th post in this thread. https://twitter.com/PopaysRebellion/status/1086653260247781377

42. Troublemaker10 says:

43. Majik says:

I really do not understand these people. When I wear my MAGA hat in public, I legally CC. They want to ban guns, so even if they have one, I doubt they get much range time. Darwin Inflection?

“I want you to fire on any of these red hat b-hes when you see them. On sight.”
    L https://twitter.com/HouseShoes/status/1087155649635438592

44. woohoowee says:

-snip-

Native Twitter has gone ablaze as a Native American elder singing the AIM Song in Washington DC during the Indigenous Peoples March…

-snip-

Like the Black Panthers or MEChA, AIM was a militant civil rights and identity movement that sprung from the political and social crisis of the late 1960s, but today it is more obscure than the latter two groups.

45. Troublemaker10 says:

46. Majik says:

Really? Or fake news? I would expect that the Administration has say on where money gets sent.

• cripto says:

Zerohedge trolls their own readers. Give it pass unless you you can verify. One poster here relies exclusively on ZH. Even posted a misleading graphic about debt to GDP around the world. Showed China in a good light, yet it has a 259% debt to GDP ratio, making it worse than Japan.
      Caveat emptor. And who does this website serve? Like to know that.