President Trump drawing attention to the severely inauthentic Senator Elizabeth Warren through a little presidential humor:

(Tweet Link)

This entry was posted in Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Humor & Quizzes, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

291 Responses to President Trump Remarks: Liawatha’s “I’m gonna git me a beer” Skit, Would Have Been Better From Wounded Knee…

1. tsmifjones says:

She did say she was Crazy.

2. Nessie509 says:

YIKES!
    She’s a walking stiff.
    Trump would beat her like a drum.
    She’s stiffer than a corpse.
    Worse than Bob Dole, or John McCain. Patriots, of course. But, both dull and unelectable.
    Love or hate him, Trump is in love with the USA.

3. Boxout7 says:

Well at least she didn’t say, “I’m gonna git me some firewater”

4. Rachel Guess says:

This was probably one of the most pathetic political pandering stunts I have seen.

‘Hold on a sec…I’m gonna get me…ummm…a beer.’ She could barely choke the word ‘beer’ out, and she thinks that somehow this would make her appealing to middle Americans…LOL

It ranks right up there with shrillery’s ‘hot sauce’ comment from 2016.

5. Zorro says:

Heep big firewaterfart. Very relatable.

6. Bendix says:

I wonder whether President Trump’s wife helps him with some of his wittier material.
    Brigette Macron did mention that Melania was unexpectedly funny.

7. William Moore says:

In this day of Cameras, I too often get beered up and record video rants and nonsense on my Cell Phone. I have the prudence and humility to not make those absurd moments into TV commercials.

• lurker2 says:

I recorded my experience with a new washing machine that was programmed to make a lot of decisions for me and incorporated strange delays that made it appear the thing wasn’t working. Oh yah, that’s a gem. I’d better destroy it. 🙂 I’m surprised that washing machine doesn’t have some dents in it, I was pretty mad.

• mikeyboo says:

And God bless you for that! Too many nitwits recording their idiocy already.

8. MfM says:

She reminds me of Romney, wooden and out of touch.

9. MfM says:

She’s been watching too many YouTube videos of people talking to themselves on camera.

Only difference is that when you watch a video about a guy fixing a car and talking you through it… you actually want the information… and it isn’t contrived. That is why it seemed so phony!

10. lisaginnz says:

When Warren says to husband “thanks for being here”……
    My mind thinks “huh? you mean in your rented “middle American appearing fake home” instead of your mansion where your really live?”….. I’m sure that’s just me……

11. Donna in Oregon says:

I was eating when I read this…..huge mistake. The mess was incredible…it was either the mess or choke to death.

Note to self: Never read President Trump tweets at dinner.

12. SMP Belltown says:

I saw somewhere that said that on Monday the 14th, something was signed called –

“S. 1158, the “Elie Wiesel Genocide and Atrocities Prevention Act of 2018,” which directs the Department of State to provide training to Foreign Service officers on preventing and responding to genocide and other atrocities”

Since it deals with Foreign Service officers, this Act might not consider details from olden things like The Trail of Tears. Grandfathered in, I suppose. Or maybe there’s a statute of limitations or something like that involved.

The ghosts of Hiawatha and Minnehaha were unavailable for comment.

But, I would sorta like it if the UN and other international organizations and global muckamucks would use the selective threat of Gambling Permissions to discourage/pressure countries and populations that are considering genocide against other groups.