Friday December 28th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

166 Responses to Friday December 28th – Open Thread

1. “Invitation to a Ball” by Clement Moore. And they think the mind that wrote THIS wrote “Night Before Christmas”?
    My personal opinion is that Moore’s claim to “Night Before Christmas” would have been questioned years ago if people had read the pompous, moralistic poetry written by this prig. But his poetry is so bad that it’s just not accessible, other than on my website. So allow me to offer you a narration of Moore’s “apology” for refusing an invitation to a ball. Actually, it’s no apology at all. It’s a preening bit of virtue signalling at how morally righteous he is to avoid these low occasions of sin. How ANYONE could believe that someone of that mindset could have written the light and lovely “Night Before Christmas” still amazes me. The argument that he wouldn’t lie? This moral prig when caught? Of course, he’d lie.

2. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Knowing Christ As He Should Be Known

John the Baptist introduced our Lord with the proclamation: “Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand” (Matt.3:2). Throughout His earthly ministry Christ was known as “the Son of David”, the king with whom God made a covenant to establish His Kingdom forever.

The Old Testament prophets predicted that Christ would — and He will — reign on earth upon the throne of His father David. While His Kingdom was being proclaimed “at hand”, He walked and talked and ate with men as “the Son of Man”. Wearied with travelling, He sat at Jacob’s well and asked for a drink of water. Pressed by the throng, He got into a fishing boat and addressed the multitudes from the sea. Hated by His adversaries, He was tried, scourged, spit upon, and nailed to a tree. This was indeed “Christ manifest in the flesh”.

With regard to His humiliation, however, the Apostle Paul says, by divine inspiration: “God also hath highly exalted Him and given Him a name which is above every name” (Phil.2:9).

Again, the Apostle declares that God’s mighty power was “wrought in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead, and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, FAR ABOVE ALL…” (Eph.1:20). He is no longer to be known as “the lowly Jesus”, but as the exalted “Lord” in heaven. And this has its bearing on us too:

“Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: Yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now, henceforth, know we Him no more” (IICor.5:16). Our blessed Saviour is now to be known as the glorified Son of God, the Great Dispenser of Grace to a lost humanity; the One who in love and mercy “tasted death for every man” (Heb.2:9).

By Pastor Cornelius R. Stam

Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Philippians 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

3. citizen817 says:

JUST SITTING BY THE DOCK OF THE BAY. MORAINE LAKE, 2018

4. citizen817 says:

DOUBLE ARCH UNDER THE STARS IN ARCHES NP. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS FROM INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE?

5. citizen817 says:

• nimrodman says:

handsome devil
      and I’m male

• cthulhu says:

Back in the 80s, as a young accountant, I was the principal auditor for the HOA for a condominium complex in Beverly Hills. My “office” during the audit was a penthouse unit that the owner had last occupied some years previously and had granted access to management for whatever. I primarily worked on the dining room table. The unit’s decor was very similar to this picture — the principal exceptions being no plants (they would have all died while the owner was away), and the carpet wasn’t as busy.

I’m still proud of the work I did there. I fully understood what had gone on during the prior year and could discuss the financial results of every action — and provided helpful suggestions for the coming year to both reduce audit fees and better document operations.

6. nimrodman says:

A late Cursday post

Pointy-ear dogs are out, it’s all about the floppy now.
    I’m not sure if they frighten the horses but they scare the children, apparently

“The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) announced it would be phasing out pointy-eared patrol dogs at airports in favor of “floppy ear dogs” to ease the concerns of airport passengers.”

TSA Moving Away from Pointy-Eared Airport Dogs That ‘Scare Children’

• blondegator says:

*Sigh*

The SJW nonsense is all pervasive these days. I may need to take a two year break after reading that idiocy!

I’ve been on the hunt for a puppy for a while now, and I’m more determined than ever to get a German Shepherd or a Doberman rescue.

Last thought…isn’t it kind of the THOUGHT of being scared of a [law and order] dog in public places that keeps people who are doing bad things AFRAID?

I’ll stop now……..

• cthulhu says:

A young lady came by our house this afternoon walking an older dog and a pitbull puppy back from our local park. The pit was excited to meet new people and was very sweet, while the young lady was apologetic and somewhat defensive. We explained that we were familiar with pits and knew how cuddly they were in their natural state — and how awful the owners were who bred them or bent them into dangerous beasts. I noted that 100 years ago, families used pits as babysitters — noting that in the “Little Rascals” comedies, “Pete the Pup” was the last to get sucked into whatever stupid idea the kids were developing — and the first to lead the kids out of the resultant mess.

On a similar note, few people realize that Stephen King’s “Cujo” was based on a true story. Back in the 70s, some idiot had been breeding Saint Bernard dogs in a SoCal backyard kennel through a number of generations from the same initial pair……and the litters slowly went more-and-more insane. After about 30 years of this, two of the dogs savaged children in separate households, and an investigation unearthed the horrible truth. Authorities ended up euthanizing nearly every dog associated with this breeder.

Any dog strain can be mis-bred into being psychopathic little hateballs; and any dog can be mistreated into being vicious, and the world is full of monsters who would do this. Thankfully, the great majority of dogs are dogs — and they love us and we love them.

• cthulhu says:

Depending on where you are in life, there is a potential opportunity for you w/r/t getting a puppy.

A lot of families will have a kid, then when the kid gets to be about 3, they’ll get the kid a companion dog. This puppy will be from the herding group — a Border Collie, an Australian Shepherd, a Corgi, a cattle dog…. the puppy and kid will hit it off quite well for a few weeks or months, until the dog realizes that the kid needs to be herded. And part of herding involves nipping.

Mind you, there is no serious danger to the kid — if the dog were herding ducks, it would be unlikely that a feather was lost. But the 3-year-old kid will be nipped by the puppy and the family will completely FREAK OUT — and they’ll dump a perfectly lovely pup with all its shots and totally socialized back into a potential-kill environment. If you don’t have kids or don’t mind if they’re nipped into line, you can score a great dog from the pound (potentially with papers!) and save them from a horrible fate.

• nimrodman says:

interesting, thx for that account

I grew up with a collie / Shetland sheepdog mix. Long-haired sturdy dog but only about 2/3rd the size of a collie and a blunter snout, not so long and narrow. very sweet face like a collie.

parents used to recount that when I was about 3, our doggie would herd me away from the road out front and back closer to the house. just like you say.

she wasn’t a nipper, but would body-check me in the direction she wanted me to go, I think.

• cthulhu says:

I know this is going to sound weird, but a border collie who had been raised apart from other dogs made me see inheritance in an entirely new way. We were at an Easter party in a park with an egg hunt and a potluck and the kids were off playing and we weren’t paying much attention. Then I looked up, and all the kids were playing happily in an area the size of two tennis courts in a five acre field. The border collie had determined that he could defend that and had herded them all in there. They were happy, he was happy, they were safe, he was useful. And he’d been raised apart from other dogs from when he was weaned.

The bases of DNA — A, T, C, G — can hold any kind of data there is. Older models say that DNA just encodes proteins and that substantial amounts of DNA (because it doesn’t encode proteins) is just junk. I have seen a dog demonstrate behaviors and evaluations that did not come from experience — and were likely encoded in DNA.

• G. Combs says:

Cthulhu,

I saw the same with my second horse. She was a little foundation quarter horse and would herd the rest of the horses when turned out to pasture.

I was training her in dressage and had her a month under saddle. My instructor was trying to get me to sit up straighter and ‘drive’ with my seat. It didn’t work with that horse. I finally hopped on bareback with no bridle or halter and got her to do a sliding stop from a canter by ‘driving’ with my seat before my instructor understood what I was talking about. She was so sensitive to leg and weight she would also do a spin without any rein aids.

They really ruined the Quarter horse breed by allowing so much thoroughbred race horse blood to be crossed in. Thoroughbreds IMHO are the dumbest bred of horse.

• pacnwbel says:

Just yesterday, I happened to find a video about dogs rescuing kids from water dangers, one in particular, a St. Bernard size dog was protecting a youngster fascinated by repeatedly paddling out in moderately forceful waves breaking on a beach. The dog continued to body check her and keep her close to the water’s edge.

• JTR says:

My sweet baby (Isla) is a rescue Border Collie. I got her from “Phoenix Rising Border Collie Rescue” in North Carolina. I’ve had her for quite a few years now, and she’s great! The last BC I had (Skye) would herd our grand daughter around and make her so mad! She also herded the cat, lol. I love BC’s antics and craziness, but they aren’t for everyone, and you really need to study up on the breed before you commit. They are so worth the effort!

• cthulhu says:

Uncropped Dobies are adorable doofs. It’s difficult to even recognize them as being in their breed.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Maybe it’s just me…… but I don’t know too many kids that are that frightened of dogs.

I was raised on a farm and had two dogs…… A minature collie……bravest dog I ever met…..

And a half German shepard…..Dusty…… he would jump into peoples cars or trucks wanting to go for a ride…….Trash pick up always had to bring him back home cause he would jump in the truck without them noticing.

To this day………those dogs were the best friends I’ve ever had……

• WSB says:

My German shepard would spit nails if she had to rearrange either of her ears.

• auscitizenmom says:

Uh………uh………….I’m speechless.

• TigerBear says:

LOL RIDICULOUS, we don’t want the animals looking cute or approachable so those very children will run up to them thinking family pet type animal. We are truly seriously brain damaged in this nation. Not sure of the source causing this damage but be damned if it hasn’t become rampant!!

Although admittedly my fur kid is floppy eared, (not chosen for ear type,) she is still intimidating and one badass protector/guard!!

• 4gypsybreeze says:

Interesting. Primal instinct?

Years and years ago I read a study from Harrisburg Pa college study regarding this.
      It was basically study on livestock guardian vs. livestock herd dogs.

Shepherd/herding dogs such as collies, German Shepherds, border collies usually have one thing in common–up standing/prick ears.

Livestock guardians such as Pyrenees, Bernese, Anatolians have drooping/down type ears.

Basically the gist of the article was that Livestock relate the prick/upstanding ears to wolves which they consider predator. Whereas the drooping/down type ears the livestock found less intimidating.

I always thought that it was an interesting food for thought type article. I can see the basis for their conclusion as it relates to livestock. Never thought about it in reference to children. Interesting…….

7. Garrison Hall says:

Turn it up.

8. smiley says:

2018 Leftist Ideas Most Worthy Of Mockery And Derision

an embarrassment of riches

Dec 25, 2018

a year-end list of the author’s favorite “bizarre notions of today’s Left”…

#10 Gender Fluidity
    # 9 Criticism of the media is an attack on the 1st Amendment
    # 8 Toxic Masculinity
    # 7 White Privilege
    # 6 “Anti-Fascist” Fascists
    # 5 Stripping for Equality
    # 4 “Safe” drug injection sites
    # 3 Victim Feminism
    # 2 Intersectionality
    # 1 the politics of ists and obes …eg/ homophobe, xenophobe, RACIST, etc

9. michaelh says:

Most of my knowledge of doing research is for academic and library research.

However I find the kind of journalistic research done by SD to involve different methods than I’m accustomed to. Not all of us are Breitbarts by trade I suppose.

Hence my question: How does one go about doing the kinds of research that SD does here?

• amwick says:

That is a really interesting question… I think he is really, really busy now, but that would make a great post… He has shared some websites that are public,,, FEC, and Beta.sam and Trac, but there has to be so much more.. hmmmmmmm

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

I know at times in the past, not taking away from Sundance’s efforts, that he has thrown out an issue or comment to the posters and gotten a lot of ideas from the great thinking posters comments.

When I first started viewing this sight, there were very few posters, but the few that did post were so very intelligent, kind, and absolutely humourous.

Sundance could post an issue and as a group, the posters would come up with a solution………they virtually all agreed with……within 24 hours…

Not much of that now…….most of the older posters do not comment any longer.

I have my opinion as to why…….but that is for another time…….

The Open Thread……..let’s me breathe…….Thanks….

• If I was an FBI profiler of SD:

1) He reads, a lot.
        2) Skeptical, very skeptical nature
        3) Always looking for the story behind the story
        4) Always asking, “why are they telling us this BS now”
        5) Always looking for ways to connect the dots using all of the above.

• amwick says:

Excellent,
          But you forgot patriot… that would be my #1
          He doesn’t have to do this.. nope,, he has a life..
          So, patriot,, that is the only possible explanation.
          🙂

10. smiley says:

Congress is to be blamed for the continuing crisis at the BORDER

2 articles…

Over 1,100 Illegal Aliens Released Onto The Streets Of Texas And New Mexico

Dec 27, 2018

this is thanks to Congressional inaction and judges rulings…and…

(a) no more room ;

(b) legal restrictions still in place against holding “family units” beyond 20 days.

about 2,000 illegals per week …and even the local charities are maxed-out down there…

because the law has not been changed nor have the budgets reflected the reality of the border situation.

and now this…

There’s An Illegal Alien Health Crisis At The Border

Dec 27, 2018

as much as the Left is trying to put the blame on CBP, it is CBP who is doing all the heavy lifting…

…and who needs help…it is overwhelmed in its ability to screen illegals for their diseases…

“…the system is pushed to the breaking point…”

Alinsky smiles.

11. spoogels says:

EXCLUSIVE RELEASE FROM JEFF GIESEA

The following is a leaked copy of the secret after-action report from the Alabama Senate disinfo campaign, sometimes referred to as Project Birmingham.

The New York Times broke the story of an orchestrated disinformation campaign in this December 19 article.

The Times article referred to these documents, but they haven’t been publicly available until now. The images have been tweaked to remove watermarks and metadata.

View story at Medium.com

12. Prettyplease says:

HappY 64th Birthday, Denzel!!

• smiley says:

If you don’t trust the pilot, don’t go ~ Denzel Washington

❤ DW Happy Birthday 🙂

• smiley says:

that guy’s got it ….I mean…

wow

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

I enjoy his movie “The Equalizer”. In it he always gives people the chance to:

“Do the right thing.”

Kinda like our President. Gives everyone a chance to “ Do the Right thing”……..

And if not……….The “He Broke Me” line is getting kinda long……

• smiley says:

hi G-M-G…

I haven’t seen many of his recent films…thought he was 5 stars as Malcolm and Rubin Carter (The Hurricane)…and also intensely good in Man On Fire..

I would like to see him in 2 recent ones… Fences and as Roman Israel ..

he’s a versatile actor…can do it all.

…and a respectable man…lotta soul there.

• NCPatrick says:

Yes, Gunny and Smiley, I loved Equalizer 1 movie so much I actually went to the movie theater to see Equalizer 2! Oh yes I did .. and though I thought it was good, not as good as E1. Interesting that virtually all of the people in the movie audience that day were white, and big fans of Denzel Washington.

• Prettyplease says:

TY for the photo.

DW deserves to be honored.

• smiley says:

Did I Say That ??

Denzel w/ Jimmy Kimmel, 2017

🙂

DW= too much charisma 😀

13. duchess01 says:

If you were Chief of CIA Consciousness Ops
    December 28, 2018

by Jon Rappoport, No More Fake News

14. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”
    Psalms 61:2 (KJV)

15. smiley says:

whoa…spooky coincidence

transformers exploding last night in New York…and in Louisiana…

New York…at a power plant…

Louisiana…from an “electrical tornado”…

with massive power outages occurring in both locations.

16. smiley says:

Sunset

oil/canvas

ca 1887

Hendrik Willem Mesdag ~ Dutch ( 1831-1915) ~ Post-Impressionism ~ maritime artist

🙂

17. Dora says:

This poignant snow filled landscape by Liverpool born war artist Albert Richards (1919-1945) depicts sappers (soldiers who worked as engineers) erecting pickets in the snow.

In 1943, Richards became the youngest official war artist. He was killed by an enemy mine in 1945.

18. Dora says:

A unique version of Silent Night. It’s sung in the Luray Caverns. Beautiful scenery.

19. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

20. Dora says:

21. duchess01 says:

Richard Overton Passes Away At 112 … America’s Oldest Veteran … Photos
    Posted by Kane on December 27, 2018 8:38 pm

22. andyocoregon says:

Ignore the advertising at the end. It’s still a pretty good video with some great pictures of America.

23. andyocoregon says:

I’ll bet this hotel guest will end up receiving a huge settlement for the injustice done to him. The attorneys he hired are the top two trial lawyers in Portland and always win their cases and settlements.

24. Piggy says:

A quote from the book “From Oligarchy to Republicanism”.

“Natural inequality justifies rule by those who deem themselves naturally superior. Elevated by superior force, these superiors take possession of the political community’s sovereignty. These new rulers then disregard the natural rights “common to the whole community” by ruling over them, denying them their share of sovereignty and oppressing them.”

Attached a link for people to read the description. I highly recommend. It may change your view on the Civil War.

25. Jackson says:

As we wind down 2018 I think an honest assessment of things show that the Deep State has gotten away with it and will likely get away with it.

The main vectors that some of us put some hope in bringing justice to bear have all failed to pan out. Huber, it turns out, really has been twiddling his thumbs up there in Utah and not aggressively investigating anything, something that became increasingly clear as person after person has reported that they have never talked to him.

The OIG released two reports, but they had less impact than hoped and basically amounted to “mistakes were made here, but there was no deliberate wrong doing” and, again we have nothing to show for it. McCabe got fired, but his two separate referrals for prosecution never resulted in indictments.

Wolfe got a slap-on-the-wrist sentence for leaking Senate Intelligence Committee stuff – 60 days in jail. He remains the only scalp that the anti-Coup and Trump supporting forces of order and justice have been able to rack up.

Pretty much every creepy deep-state operative is still sitting pretty, in many cases cashing in on fame with big fancy book contracts, speaking tours, CNN gigs and the other filthy lucre the Deep State throws at their star Trump harassing surrogates. Comey, Brennan, Clapper – all free to rant about Trump to national audiences. The Clintons and Obamas, polishing their awards and enjoying exotic vacations with the rich and famous. The underlings: Sally Yates, Susan Rice, Cheryl Mills, Loretta Lynch, and all the rest: immunized, retired, relaxed and drinking pina coladas.

It is frustrating beyond belief. Weaker minds have shattered looking at all this, and taken refuge in Q-crack, and the rantings of conspiracy theorists that the secret arrests by the secret team will all start any day now. But even that theory has become completely untenable to any but the most gullible as prediction after prediction has failed, and date after date has passed.

My New Years Wish is that Trump orders (or asks, or suggests, or secretly communicates) his new attorney general to appoint a Independent Councilor to investigate SpyGate, Deep State Coup, and Hillary’s cover-ups.

Without a witch hunt to hunt the witch hunters I feel like 2019 is going to be almost unbearable to watch. I can take Trump being on defense a lot, but I’d like to see some offense too. To date Team Trump has demonstrated no ability to hurt their tormentors, to make them pay any price. Team Trump is like a football team with no offense that punts on first down every time they get the ball. You can’t win a football game with that strategy, no matter how good your defense.

Unless Team Trump is able to make some of the people tormenting him feel some cost, some fear for doing so the investigations will multiply and continue, and eventually cause real pain to Trump and those loyalists and family members around him.

I don’t understand what he’s waiting for, but what ever it is I sure hope the trigger is pulled soon. But I’m not expecting it, which is why my forecast for 2019 is a gloomy one of gray weather full of investigations and impeachments, with nary a bright spot of sun anywhere to be seen.

I hope I’m wrong, but there is zero evidence to suggest I am.

• 17CatsInTN says:

With respect, every time I hear or read comments like yours, it reminds me of this image:

On top is the paltry little twisted bits of info we know; underneath, massive hulking hidden info that will eventually surface. I prefer to wait until the fat lady sings before forming a final conclusion.

26. andyocoregon says:

Not too sure what this protest march is about, but it seems they plan to roll a full size working model of a guillotine to the Dallas, Tx courthouse tomorrow at noon, CST. Could prove to be interesting.

27. Dora says:

I keep hearing about this story, but I don’t know if it’s true.

It sounds crazy, but here it is again. This time from CBS.

28. JX says:

One Belt One Road news…

December 20, 2018 – China to take over Kenya’s main port over unpaid huge Chinese Loan – https://www.africanstand.com/news/africa/east-africa/china-to-take-over-kenyas-main-port-over-unpaid-huge-chinese-loan/

backstory:

June 2017 – The new Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) was built with Chinese money and Chinese workers. China’s state-owned Export-Import Bank loaned Kenya $3.6 billion for the project, which Kenya is expected to repay out of revenues. However, some analysts are raising concerns that the SGR will be a “white elephant,” leaving Kenya with enormous unpayable debts, as has already happened in Sri Lanka. – https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/02/2-jun-17-world-view-china-built-railway-in-kenya-raises-questions-about-debt-trap-diplomacy/

May 2017 – Kenya inaugurated a $3.2 billion railway funded by China linking the capital Nairobi to the port of Mombasa. The railway is part of China’s “One Belt, One Road” initiative – https://www.reuters.com/article/us-kenya-railways/kenya-inaugurates-chinese-built-railway-linking-port-to-capital-idUSKBN18R2TR

29. The White Cloud Head Chief of the Iowas; National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC. George Catlin, 1844.

30. Dora says:

Oh my!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“apparently the entire world is horrified..”

I happened to hear some of the drivel yesterday that democrat “leaders” and a spokeswoman for Amnesty International were spewing concerning the death of a second child while in custody after an illegal border crossing and/or false asylum request.

Instead of placing blame on the parent’s, of course somehow it is the present Administration’s fault. Never mind Congress,either, which created this legal quagmire and refuses to fix it. All this hypocritical fawning over the poor children, while the same people fully support the horrors inflicted by Planned Parenthood and other abortionist child killers.

• auscitizenmom says:

They can add these two to the probably hundreds of others we don’t know about because they died of illness on the way, or were raped and murdered before they got to the border.

31. Deplorable_Infidel says:

SPOTLESS SUN SPARKS GEOMAGNETIC STORM:

The sun has been without spots every day for almost two weeks. No sunspots? No problem: A G1-class geomagnetic storm erupted last night, sparking bright auroras around the Arctic Circle. Longtime Northern Lights photographer Sacha Layos says she was “giddy” when she saw this display over Fairbanks, Alaska:

“I’ve seen the lights hundreds of times, but I still do a little dance and get that feeling when they are extra special like this,” she says.

Similar displays were reported over Iceland (“the best auroras of the season,” says Jónína Óskarsdóttir) and Canada (“STEVE made an appearance as well,” reports Harlan Thomas).

This storm was caused not by sunspots, which have been absent for most of 2018, but rather by a hole in the sun’s atmosphere. NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory photographed the gaseous fissure on Dec. 24th:

Solar wind flowing from the hole hit Earth’s magnetic field during the early hours of Dec. 28th, instigating the storm. Such holes (called “coronal holes”) are a primary source of space weather when sunspots are absent. During Solar Minimum, coronal holes open up and may remain open for months, periodically lashing Earth with solar wind as the sun spins on its axis.

More Solar Minimum auroras are in the offing. NOAA forecasters expect Earth to remain inside this stream of solar wind for another 24 to 48 hours, punctuating 2018 with a splash of Northern Lights. Free: Aurora Alerts.

32. F.D.R. in Hell says:

I forgot to celebrate this on Wednesday.

33. patrickhenrycensored says:

Bre Payton passed away from a sudden illness. Bre is one of the kindest, most thoughtful souls I’ve ever encountered. She made a positive impact on every person she met, her smile, her love of LIFE, God, & passion for news was contagious. SHE WILL be missed! Pray for her family. pic.twitter.com/fPjifm65QS

— Stephanie Hamill (@STEPHMHAMILL) December 28, 2018

34. 3rdday61 says:

This is my first visit back to CTH since my last post. I guess my article/plan/Christmas present to the American People did not get posted.
    I sent it via e-mail because it ended up being 1600 words and I didn’t want to abuse the 400 word limit here.
    Oh, well. I had to rely on somebody else to post it because I don’t know how. It’s in a detailed letter form with my logo at the top. Maybe that was against policy. I honestly cannot imagine an American citizen refusing to print it.
    If it was printed, wow. That means people are so disconnected to what God is doing that nothing matters anymore.
    Anyhow, it’s a plan for all to see. Someday, somehow.
    A plan to rebuild this country from the bottom up. Immediately and at no cost to taxpayers.
    And who did God put in charge of the country when such a plan was revealed??? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I would most certainly say that President Donald J Trump personifies the term Masterbuilder.
    FYI Treepers: I have sacrificed all that I have for my country. I have been physically broken for the last 20 years from hard work as a mechanic. I have no money. As God is my witness, I’ve been overdrawn at the bank for so long the account is probably closed.
    I honestly have nothing left to give. It was all in the Christmas letter.
    Pretty much a last will and testament type of thing.

Hope you all had a Wonderful Christmas
    God Bless each of you.
    Sincerely,
    David Michael Kitting

• duchess01 says:

David, I am sorry you are having some difficulty – hopefully, someone will see this post – and find a way for you to share – I will pray God will lift you up both financially and physically – in the precious and holy name of Jesus – I pray – Amen.

Ad rem – can you please help David with what he needs to get his paper posted – and God will do the rest – God can fix anything – nothing is impossible for God –

Help is one the way, David – Believe and Receive! God Bless You!

• 3rdday61 says:

You all are so kind. I know help is on the way.
        I managed to cobble a semblance of the letter/article into email form and got it out to the LA Times, Star Parker, Walter Williams, et al. It just looked so much more presentable when printed on paper. Not that you couldn’t tell it was written by a HS dropout with a GED level education. Terrible grammar and such. I’ve never written anything, so I wanted it to look as neat as possible.
        I get so impatient, having been given the solution for our economic and social ills, waiting for people to catch up. But now, I have finished the race.
        Duchess, the temptation to just cash out in a quick IPO was , at times, almost unbearable. However, that would have broken my promise to God that I would help as many people as possible with the wonderful gift that He bestowed on me. Creating a publicly traded company would severely limit number of beneficiaries to those who had not just the means, but also the inclination to invest. Now, the whole world can benefit.
        The verse where Jesus says ‘I must decrease, so that He(God the Father)may increase’ is how I’ve felt these last few years.
        There’s just no way for me to decrease any further than this. Still, I soldier on.
        I am David. I have vanquished your Goliath.
        What a glorious time to be alive!!!
        P.S. I kinda wanted to get some new teeth before I had to go on tv or video.
        There’s that vanity Solomon so often spoke of. : )

• duchess01 says:

* Smile * When God has begun a good work in you – He will finish it – Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing! Thanks – God Bless and Keep You!

• 3rdday61 says:

Thank you. My work is done.
            I had no idea that people were so economically ignorant.
            Think of the foolishness that it takes to believe that somehow getting corporations to repatriate their earnings back into the US banking system from offshore accounts will benefit the economy. It won’t change a damn thing.
            1.The money belongs to the corporations and their investors. They can’t just dump it into the money supply here and have it subject to the whims of some criminally complicit congressional banking committee. I could not imagine a more reckless dereliction of fiduciary responsibility. Investors would dump that company yesterday.
            Just for kicks let’s use Apple for an example. Say they have $2T(I don’t know, it’s irrelevant to me) in cash and they put it back in the local bank in CA. The local banker would be ecstatic(all that $ in his bank). Oh the joy!!! He’s thinking of all the wonderful projects that can now be financed with all that $ People are beating down his door, he has so much $ in his bank. Let’s say he loans out half $1T and he’s still the best capitalized bank on the block. Then Apple calls….. The company has found an acquisition, the board and shareholders have all approved. It’s a $4T value that they can acquire right now for $2T CASH. They direct the banker to cut the check…. It’s now bye, bye bank. The check bounces. $10 or $10T, insolvent is insolvent.
            Banks HAVE to be recapitalized with new $.
            Read the ‘Christmas Letter’.
            I get so damn aggravated having to explain what should be common knowledge to a fourth grader. Simple, basic addition and subtraction.
            God Bless You All
            A Happy, Safe and Prosperous New Year awaits.
            Sincerely,
            David
            davidmkitting@protonmail.com

• duchess01 says:

Wow! What a lesson in simple economics – you should be a teacher, David! Really enjoyed your little skit – God Bless You today and all through 2019! Happy New Year!

• 3rdday61 says:

All the world’s a stage , right duchess ?
                Maybe if I changed the title from ‘The Christmas Letter’ to ‘The Liquidity Sponge’ people might start to understand…. naw. They are a stiffnecked people for sure.
                The same people who demand ‘In God We Trust’ on our currency, really don’t even know God, or, what ‘we have the mind of Christ’ or ‘the simplicity that is in Christ’ or ‘enter into His rest’ really even mean.
                This society will crumble to the ground if people think that we can prosper as a nation while ignoring the foundation e.g. the inner cities, generational poverty. Those at the bottom now have the same God given opportunity to succeed as anyone else.
                If you have not read ‘The Christmas Letter’/ ‘How to fix the rigged economy’ send me an email and I’ll send you a copy. Only God can do what this plan does. Maybe people don’t like the fact that He chose me to implement the plan. People do have an affinity for wanting to shoot the messenger. But not for GOOD NEWS!!! Why?
                All starting with a T shirt. Remember what George Washington Carver did with a peanut, and all because of scriptural inspiration. Only God.
                Happy New Year
                David
                P.S. I’m done here. This is an old thread anyway. You may very well be the only person to see this post. Take care.
                davidmkitting@protonmail.com

• duchess01 says:

Thanks, David! Much is in the works at present – we shall see big changes – there will always be the ‘blissfully ignorant’ – we may not be able to help them – but, God already knows that – He is with us – today and always – and His will be done! God Bless You, David!

35. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

36. auscitizenmom says:

A prayer for Justice Kavanaugh and Col. Flynn:

Prayer to St. Michael

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
    be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
    and do you, O prince of the heavenly host,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan and the other evil spirits
    who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.