December 21st – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #701

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,524 Responses to December 21st – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #701

1. WeThePeople2016 says:

So true.

• Sedanka says:

Well said.

• mnlakes says:

He should run for Congress, we need more Patriots

• Katherine McCoun says:

The fund will break 14 million within hours.

We gave and we have no “extra” money. Yes, this could easily come from normal taxes. 5Billon a small fraction of what they spend. However, it is too important to let it be hostage to the Dems! I really don’t care who pays for it – it must get built!

We need to send a message that we have not changed our minds and it is central to what the People Still want and demand.

This is a large outcry of 227,000 people willing to put their money where their mouth is – even at Christmas when money is tight for many of us. That is a large group but I hope it gets larger VERY quickly.

When we gave we gave 1 lump sum. Wish now that we had given twice, once for each of us. Oh well. We hid our names from public because we don’t want my husband doxed and hounded at work and sadly that sort of thing does happen.

I hope it gets Much larger very quickly. We can’t all meet in DC but millions contributing to this online fund gives political power to the President to stand firm and to Congress to stand firm.

If President Trump does get the 5.5 Billion right now I can’t imagine he will get a dime more from a Pelosi lead Dem House in the next two years so I figure this Go Fund Me will still be Very useful and Husband and I will give to each 1 Billion fund that is set up.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Its at $13,865,701 right now!
        A fraction of the need but a great crowd sourcing start.

The idea is $80 per person that voted for POTUS but any amount will help it along and demonstrate We the People standing strong with President Trump on this issue.

Interesting side note: over the last 2 days I have run the numbers multiple times and each time the average is very close to $60. Staying consistent.

Another interesting tidbit is how relatively low most of the donations have been which tells me this is a true grassroots effort.
        Top 10 largest donations at this point are $50K, $12K, (5) $10K, (1) $9K, and then to the $5K donations. No huge million dollar donations. $5K+ is a very large donation but most are much smaller. I am very encouraged to see so many of my fellow Americans putting their money where there voting priorities are!

We the People rise up and get ‘er done!

• teaforall says:

Gave yesterday and I am following wed site.
        Come on treepers, lets send a MESSAGE We support President Trump
        America First not Illegal Immigration

2. patrickhenrycensored says:

3. zooamerica says:

Democrats are going to shut down the government over $5 billion. That’s a cup of coffee in a trillion dollar + budget that is no longer a budget.

4. patrickhenrycensored says:

An operation to have a cancer removed from SCOTUS was unsuccessful.
    Baderberg survived.

5. Troublemaker10 says:

6. Lucille says:

Hahahahahaha! This just makes me soooo happy….

Trump Wins AGAIN! – “You Don’t Have the Votes” – Part 2

7. treehouseron says:

LANGUAGE warning , but I think it’s appropriate. This is how I feel about it.

8. Carrie says:

Ok, I have a rather poorly supported theory about Ginsburg and the Roberts vote today. I keep thinking that the broken ribs actually indicate that they are cancer riddled and very brittle. Could it be that she is going into surgery/treatment and isn’t expected to survive and so Roberts stopped the asylum motion that the Trump Administration had proposed as a way to calm her before she has this health crisis dealt with? I know, I have zero proof. But the fact that the AP actually reported about her health at all seemed to me to signify that she is doing very poorly.

9. Rami says:

Just a question. To my understanding the bill passed in the house, no more votes are needed. Right now, there has been enough votes in the Senate to start debate on the bill, but no yah or nay on the bill not enough time. Can the debate take time and remain open without an up or down vote for days, as in until January 3rd. When the new Senate takes over? When the Republican majority is larger? What about the nuclear option on January 4th. Could that work? Curious thinking outside the box.

10. ForEyes says:

Trump has to dig in and not back down on the wall.

Chuck has to dig in and not back down on the wall.

Neither one has much choice. Neither can afford to lose. This might take a while.

11. NJF says:

More great news.

12. Troublemaker10 says:

Sec of Interior Zinke’s resignation interview with Brett Baier is linked in this article if interested: