Thursday December 6th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

228 Responses to Thursday December 6th – Open Thread

• Joe2pt.0 says:

Baby it’s cold outside
      “The 1944 song, written by Frank Loesser, has sparked debate over its lyrics.

In the tune, which has been covered by many artists since its debut, a female sings: “I really can’t stay,” to which a man responds: “But baby, it’s cold outside.”

In another part of a song, a woman is heard singing lines like “Say what’s in this drink?”, “The answer is no” and “I’ve gotta get home.”
      It seems some radio stations are giving this Christmas classic a rest this season. Crazy.

1. Lucille says:

“Dog Saves Its Owner’s Life When It Sniffs Out Cancer, Not Once, But Three Times”
    By McKinley Corbley – Dec 5, 2018

2. Benedict Cumberbatch’s Sherlock Holmes for “Christmas Song,” by Frank Sinatra

3. “Past is the Hour” – By Henry Livingston (1794) – Ah, Sure. This poem of a jilted lover was published in the 6 Aug 1794 issue of the New York Weekly Museum. The music, “Ah, Sure” is from The Duenna by Richard Sheridan. Vintage postcard illustrations.

4. citizen817 says:

SUNSET OVER ANCIENT MAUNA KEA, HAWAI’I

5. Deplorable_Infidel says:

A Watchman For Israel And The Apostle Of Grace

“…I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at My mouth, and warn them from Me” (Ezek.33:7).

The Prophet Ezekiel was appointed by God as a “watchman” over the house of Israel. He was held responsible to warn the wicked from their way, for while God must deal justly with sin, He had declared: “I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live” (Verse 11).

If Ezekiel failed to warn the wicked they would die in their sins, but their blood would be required at his hand. If he faithfully warned them, however, and they refused to heed the warning, they would die in their sins, but he would be absolved of all responsibility (See Verses 8 and 9).

Would some Christian reader remind us that we are living under another dispensation and that our message is one of grace? True enough, but this does not diminish, it increases our responsibility toward the lost.

“For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?” (ICor.14:8).

If we believers carelessly allow the lost to go to Christless graves, are we not morally responsible for their doom? Will we not be held accountable at the Judgment Seat of Christ? (See II Corinthians 5:10,11). This is why we find Paul reminding the Ephesian elders that he had not ceased to “warn” men “night and day with tears” (Acts 20:31).

As the apostle looked back over his ministry among the Ephesians he could say: “I take you to record this day that I am pure from the blood of all men” (Verse 26). And this had been so of his ministry in general. Indeed, it was now his desire that whatever the cost, he “might finish his course with joy, and the ministry which he had received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God” (Verse 24).

May Ezekiel, and the Apostle Paul, that great warrior for the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, be memorials to us — of our great responsibility toward the lost!

By Pastor Cornelius R. Stam

Ezekiel 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
    9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?
    11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

1Corinthians 14:8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

2Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
    11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

Acts 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
    25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
    26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

6. ZurichMike says:

Today is the feast day of Saint Nicholas of Myra, the one and only who is the historical basis for Saint Nick, Santa Claus, Sinterklaas (Dutch), Samichlaus (Swiss), etc.

Read more about this remarkable saint:

Here are traditions on December 6th:

Some photos of the Swiss tradition (except “Knecht Rupert” is NOT the Swiss name for the guy in black. His name is “Schmutzli” (the “dirty one”).

In our valley, there are “packs” of young people, mostly young men, who walk through the streets in an elaborate drama: Saint Nicholas (dressed as a bishop, with miter hat and bishop’s staff), his sidekick “Schmutzli” (coal-dust covered guy who traditionally punished the bad kids with stern warnings and/or a smack on the backside), and “Esel” (“donkey” – a guy with funny donkey ears who assists Saint Nicholas. Following them are three groups of people: Geisläklopfer (whip-crackers), Iffälä (bearers of giant, candle-powered lanterns), and Trichä (men – definitely not women! – who carry two ENORMOUS, heavy cowbells on a yoke) – when they clang the noise can be heard for miles.

Here’s a link to the custom in the valley where I live (opened to the glossary page with good photos): http://www.chlauseslae.ch/glossary.html#Triichlae

We are so happy to see this tradition coming back – with lots of young people involved. The “packs” can be heard coming long before you see them. It brings everyone to the windows and doors, and the “pack” will stop and Saint Nicholas, Schmutzli, and Esel will gladly greet your child (and adults like me who instantly become a child again when I see this fearful trio approach) and admonish you to be good!

• millwright says:

ZM: I grew up a child with Swiss-German grand parents ( until I went to first grade I spoke more Switzer-Deutche than English I’m told ) so many of your references strike a chord within me. Today it was ” Schmutzli ” . My family came from around the Zurich region and I did manage a quick vist there once although my parents and grand parents, an aunts uncles and cousins did visit more often and for longer . The reverse was true as well, but age and shortness of acquaintence has ( sadly ) dimmed the memories .

• Sentient says:

Frohe Weinachten, ZM.

• piper567 says:

Mike, thanks for these glimpses into folk who hold their Traditions dear.
      Most enjoyable.

• ByrdDeplorable says:

Thank you for sharing. So interesting. I love the music of the Oesch die Dritten family, especially “A Yodler for The Christkind”! Beautiful harmony and instruments.

7. citizen817 says:

8. citizen817 says:

9. citizen817 says:

10. Garrison Hall says:

Happy Cursday, Treepers!

11. flame says:

I get emotional

12. DanDeplorable says:

“Where’s Rabbi Waxman?”

“Lechayim! To Life!”

13. citizen817 says:

14. Franklin says:

The producers of this video encourage you to Celebrate a White Christmas and reclaim your culture.

• Sentient says:

“After this, I had a vision of a great multitude… from every nation, race, people and tongue. They stood before the throne and before the Lamb…”
      Revelation 7:9

I have plenty of respect for my Norse heritage, but Odin can’t save you.

15. Garrison Hall says:

It’s closing time in just about any working class bar in South Texas. This is when the band plays “Volver”. Dosen’t matter what you’re last name is or who your are or where you’re from—the done thing is for the whole bar to join in on the refrain. So, if it’s late and you’re listening to this imagine you’re in the right kind of bar, in the right frame of mind . . . now wait for it and Raul will pause just long enough to signal for us all to join in on the famous Volver refrain . . .

16. Sepp says:

Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Archbishop of Myra in Lycia

December 6th / December 19th civil calendar

The Saint Nicholas Center website includes crafts, hymns, Icons, miracles, prayers, recipes, sermons, and more. There is a photo gazetteer of chapels and churches in honor of Saint Nicholas from around the world.

Life of Saint Nicholas from the Great Collection of the Lives of the Saints.

• duchess01 says:

Thanks for posting, Sepp – God Bless You!

• Sepp says:

Hi Duchess, you’re welcome.

Something I did not learn until a few years ago is that when Saint Nicholas was at the First Œcumenical Synod in 325, he became so appalled at the blasphemous statements about Christ that came out of the mouth of the heresiarch (heretical hierarch) Arios, that he slapped Arios across the mouth.

17. Janie M. says:

Horse racing has a very dark, evil side to it. This is heartbreaking and animal abuse.

18. Citizen 817 says:

• piper567 says:

Many moons ago, I edited Patient Package Inserts for pharmaceuticals.
      NEVER take anything w/o reading side effects AND contraindications!!
      Pharmacists once had to reveal this info to you, by Law, but in most States, it is now legal for pharmacies to staple this vital info to a little bag.
      Pharmacists in most States are now only required, by Law, to ask you if this is a new med, and if you have any Qs. But you don’t always know what Qs to ask.
      I know we are a pretty savvy group, so maybe this is just a reminder-to-remind family and friends.
      Please take this to heart.

• Janie M. says:

piper, not exaggerating when I say a few years ago, I unfolded the Rx insert from one of the meds I was prescribed (because it was very thick); held it up and it was nearly 3 ft. long, printing on both sides, and it wasn’t a large font either. Seriously?! As near as I can recall, I didn’t have an visible side effects but this was disturbing. I showed it to my son and he just shook his head.

• auscitizenmom says:

My friend was given a new prescription by her doctor, and when she read the side effects, wasn’t too concerned until she got to “Can cause death.”

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“wasn’t too concerned until she got to “Can cause death.””

My orthopaedic surgeon was a little more subtle in his post surgical reports, which I like to read. In the paragraph outlining the anesthesia, it concludes with the statement:

“The patient tolerated the procedure well”.

I asked him about that and he replied, “You did not die from the anesthesia”.

19. smiley says:

Uniting the Nations through TYRANNY

UN Plans To Criminalize Free Speech Opposing Mass Migration

Dec 5, 2018

the UN’s Global Compact on Mass Migration

so far, the only countries resisting that are : the USA and Hungary.

its agenda is to force acceptance and promotion of the lie that “mass migration, with few restrictions, if any, is a human right, and any other view is racism and hate.”

on Dec 11-12 (this month), the UN Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration is set to be signed in Marrakech, Morocco.

even though this “pact” is not binding, its purpose “is to establish the principle of mass migration as a right that cannot be criticized…opposed.”

how ?

by criminalizing anti-migration speech….

…. hate crimes against those migrants.

this will be a 6-part plan…

…and thru Objective 17, the media will “have to promote” it as a “moral and social” responsibility.

• smiley says:

better news, here…

Global Rebellion Against UN Mass Migration Pact Spreads

Dec 5, 2018

following the lead of PDJT and Hungarian PM Orban, “governments across Europe and beyond are refusing to to join” this UN tyranny !

and those are :

Austria
      Israel
      Poland
      Australia
      Switzerland
      The Czech Republic
      Croatia..

…and recently: Slovakia and Bulgaria

a lot more about this in the article.

• duchess01 says:

Maybe, all of this time, I have misunderstood the ‘Mission’ of the UN – but, I thought it was formed to prevent human rights abuses, assist poor nations, resolve disputes among nations, and promote world peace – instead – it has turned into a world-governing body – that pushes its NWO agenda of control with evil intent – to which the nations of the world are forced to pay to support and belong – I think it is about time – we quit supporting this world monster – and I see below – we are not the only nation that believes in protesting its insidious, evil agenda.

20. smiley says:

Tijuana …something’s not adding up…

100 million pesos is a lot of pesos…

and 3,000 missing migrants is a lot of missing migrants…

in Spanish with translation…

seems “3,000” migrants have gone missing…

….and Mexican authorities saying they are “unaccounted for “.

did someone get the numbers wrong there?

could someone want more money to maintain them ?

what could possibly go wrong. /s

• smiley says:

FYI..

100 million pesos is roughly 4,900. $US

and..in case you’re also wondering…

the word fiasco in Spanish is…

fiasco

• Correction: 100 million pesos is roughly 4.9 million US dollars

• smiley says:

uy, caramba !

si tienes razon ! 😀

decimal points do matter.

fiasco

the missing zeroes.

• smiley says:

and..

…it’s freakin 47 degrees here in swfl.

my hands are like ice .

🙂

• 47 is the current reading here in the middle of Texas but that’s normal for here this time of year. It must feel like 27 to someone in south Florida! 🥶

P.S. I’ve never been much of an art appreciator but you make it very interesting.

• smiley says:

Hi, sapfromthegap…sun’s up so the temp is up to 51 now…but there is a 13 mph north wind that’s making it colder…earlier w/ that wind, it was like mid 40s…I hate turning on the heat so I just shiver instead.

glad you are enjoying the art posts…nice to know they are appreciated.

I see you are a Vietnam Vet.

thank you for your service … we are of the same generation.

Boomers

😀

• bcsurvivor2 says:

Love the art too Smiley.
                41 here in orlando this am. As i am going to ski country in Colorado right after Christmas, I am sitting on the porch with my coffee trying to get acclimated to the cold. And yes! Baby it’s cold outside.
                Cheers

• 36 here w/20mph gusts, feels very cold with wind chill. Possible 4-8″ snow Friday/Saturday night in North Texas. Glad I brought my snow blower, and they laughed at me. Guess who’s going to be laughing last!

• Janie M. says:

itmatters, it’s 27 here and with the wind chill, it “feels” like 16. I’ve lived in Illinoise for too long… my body is craving warmth. I really miss the winters of my youth in southern NM. On the very rare occasions when it snowed, the sparse flakes would hit the sidewalks and almost instantly disappear. But on the empty cotton field near my home it was a bit more apparent, a thin white blanket.

• auscitizenmom says:

WE’RE all going to freeze to death!!!!!!!!! Where is globull warming when you need it!

21. smiley says:

Study in Grey

o/c

1906

Still Life With Black Jug

o/c

1931

Brass Kettle

o/c

1910

Emil Carlsen ~ Danish-American (b.Denmark 1853- d. NYC 1932) ~ Impressionism ~ Still Life/Landscape/Figurative painting…and etchings.

starving and dirt poor for much of his early career, he struggled to support himself through Still Life painting.

so beautiful.

artists that good should never be poor and starving.

🙂

• piper567 says:

oh, smiley, this is just superb work…so spare, so clean and quiet.
      Thank you so very much for posting these.
      I had never heard of this man.
      Where did you find these images?
      Is there a link you can post?

22. Dora says:

Childe Hassam – New York Winter Window (1919)

23. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day

“Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”
    Psalms 37:5 (KJV)

24. amwick says:

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Happy Cursday…

25. Dora says:

Just the other day we were talking about funeral trains. Now there will be another one.

===

Presidential funeral train will be first in nearly 50 years

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Man-made-warning”

When man rejects the truth revealed to him by God, he is left to believe anything contained in the millions of distractions contained in Satan’s lie program. The word of God has been completed for about 2000 years now and still applies to everyone, whether they want to read their “instruction manual” or not.

2Thessalonians 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
        2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
        2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
        2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The context of the above verses is referring specifically to when the antichrist will appear on the earth. However, the principal remains the same despite whatever age (dispensation) someone is living in. Paul wrote that, but we will not be here when the man of sin is revealed.

1Thessalonians 1:10  And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

1Thess 5:9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

1Thess. 4:13  But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
        1Th 4:14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1Th 4:15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
        1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Th 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
        1Th 4:18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

26. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

27. amwick says:

My husband watches inside edition…. they had a cute story… about a Hockey toy drive.. I suppose if you follow hockey you know about this,, but I thought it was very sweet..

The annual teddy bear toss!!!

28. duchess01 says:

The Absolute State of Britbongland

29. covfefe999 says:

Libtards have been trying to marginalize people opposed to getting vaccines. They don’t understand that there are some real problems that affect a small portion of the population. I am not anti-vaccine in general but I am anti-vaccine for ME, and my physician agrees with me. More than a decade ago I had a bad reaction to a flu vaccine which caused me to have tingling, numbness, and weakness in my hands, arms, feet, and legs. After doing much research I feared I was developing Guillain-Barre. Fortunately the symptoms resolved on their own but it took months for me to feel completely normal. And sadly I ended up getting a flu illness despite the vaccine. I realize that the vaccines don’t provide 100% protection but it was just insult to injury. I decided to not be vaccinated in subsequent years. I have become ill with flus a few times since then. I discussed this in-depth with my doctor and outright asked him “Would you get the vaccine if you’d had a reaction like that?” and he said “No”. He said because I’m a healthy person and I don’t have any chronic lung or other issues that would put me at greater risk, the flu is probably safer than the vaccine at this point.

I was just beginning to reconsider my vaccine ban, thinking I might get the vaccine this year, but a new article has caused me to change my mind. https://news3lv.com/news/local/las-vegas-man-blames-flu-shot-for-triggering-rare-disorder This poor guy has been hospitalized for 2 weeks with Guillain-Barre paralysis. It got so bad he was put on a ventilator. He developed symptoms just 36 hours after receiving a flu vaccine. According to the CDC, there is a link between the flu shot and GBS, but it’s extremely rare. You take your chances, right? It’s OK if you aren’t one of those people who will suffer complications, but if you ARE one of those people the result can be devastating if not deadly. I’ve decided that my chance of having a severe reaction like this man did is much higher than the average person because of my prior experience. I’m not going to take another chance unless some flu comes around that is so utterly deadly that it’s worth taking the risk.

It upsets me when I am berated as some kind of anti-vaccine nutter. My reasoning is very sound, it’s based on my own actual experience, science, and probability. I don’t tell other people to avoid vaccines, but I do share my story. Because scientists don’t yet understand why some people develop Guillain-Barre from vaccines and others don’t, there’s no way for me to understand if I am at risk with future vaccines. If I had kids, not knowing if this predisposition to problems is genetic, I would probably not vaccinate them, at least not for flu.

• " says:

“They don’t understand that there are some real problems that affect a small portion of the population.”

Every pharmaceutical on the planet that I know of has a side effect to a portion of the population. Why should vaccines be any different? I refused the flu vaccine this year as well, after being afflicted with mild adverse symptoms last year. About 7 years ago, I had a more adverse reaction which took me about 36 hours to fully get over. Most inconvenient for me, because it was a nice spell in October in which I wanted to get a lot of outside work done.

• Janie M. says:

“say, my annual checkup at my VA clinic usually occurs in the fall and without fail, I am always offered a flu shot and I decline. The very last time I had one was in 2005, a nurse came to the firm at which I worked and we were inoculated en masse. The last time I believe I had the flu was prior to 2005 (probably from a flu vaccine).

I just am very careful when I go to public places, try to avoid touching door handles, and take advantage of the store offered wipes for our shopping cart (Walmart but not unusual for the dispenser to be empty) and do NOT put my hands anywhere near my face. I wash my hands thoroughly as soon as I get home. I’m an asthmatic and not too far off from 70, so I am very cautious.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

I tried putting the remote keyboard for the laptop on my lap. Somehow “Deplorable_Infidel” just wound up one quote mark. I could not understand why the comments started going into “moderation”. Well I fixed it and let Ad rem know..:-)

• smiley says:

a nasty side-effect… billions of profit dollars in it for BIG PHARMA

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“It upsets me when I am berated as some kind of anti-vaccine nutter. My reasoning is very sound, it’s based on my own actual experience, science, and probability.”

There are a few very sketchy people involved in vaccines. Knowing their history, politics and what they advocate for (world over population), unless your an idiot (or an unsaved libtard) you have to wonder if there is some type of nefarious activity going on.

“…Today, the wealthiest man in the United States has become another character of our philanthropists’ list and uses his mega fortune to push a selective set of policies around the globe, and if you think these policies have anything to do with Microsoft alike digital products, you are wrong. Bill Gates is one of the newcomers joining the old families that we already mentioned. So as you see, the old families have always been watchful to expand and grasp the newcomers who could be aligned with their agenda.”…”

“…“Bill Gates is obsessed with over-population. He produces vaccines, and he has personally put forward 2.5 billion dollars to spread vaccines across the world. The biggest part of his vaccine project includes most regions of Africa, and he is the man behind Monsanto as the most prominent shareholder of the company. A company which produces genetically modified crops for third world countries. Why genetically modified? Good question.”…”

“…In 1920, the Rockefeller Foundation in co-operation with Kaiser-Wilhelm Institutes in Berlin and Munich chaired research called Eugenics Research in Germany. The research was focused on Sterilization methods during the Third Reich by Hitler. The research had praised methods and ideas of race purity. (Nazi ties Alert)
      It was after that research that John Rockefeller started to present the idea of depopulation through his “Population Council” and his interest in vaccines later in 1950….”

• amwick says:

My husband suffered through Guillan-Barre after having a mild flu. It was very difficult to diagnose, he ended up in the hospital for 6 day, and in patient rehab for 5 weeks. He basically ended up in a wheelchair, unable to use his legs.. Ohhhh long story.

30. duchess01 says:

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2018
    So This Is X-mas/John Lennon – A Biblical Perspective

• Dora says:

Thank you for that interesting article.

John Lennon seems to have sung quite a few songs which promoted the Utopian dream. I can think also of ‘Imagine’.

When these songs came out, I loved them and thought the words so profound.

I’ve since learned that going back to its Greek roots, the word Utopia means noplace.

Ah, but I was young then and easily impressed. Sigh.

31. Dora says:

We do need it. Now! 🙂

32. wtd says:

Dr. Bill Warner provides a lesson on Political Islam with the Islamic doctrine of migration

**********
    In an effort to grow empathy for the global migrant/refugee crisis, note the limited scope of history regarding the so called “Universal Declaration of Human Rights” as presented by a rep of the National Archives does not consider the fact that the term “Universal” is not accepted by nearly a quarter of the world’s population which follow muhammedism:
    Universal Declaration of Human Rights issued in 1947
    vs
    Cairo Declaration of Human Rights issued in 1990
    Paul Sparrow, director of the FDR Presidential Library & Museum speaks about the UDHR in the context of current events.
    Video: The Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Our Time

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Dr. Bill Warner provides a lesson”

That is a very striking and effective video presentation he gives concerning the Islamic battles over the centuries (in 20 year increments) and how Islam spread. It is not just him standing behind a podium giving a lecture. I saw that presentation before somewhere.

33. Monticello says:

Titus 3:1-2 ESV / 125 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
    Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people
    Good morning all.

34. Monticello says:

2 Chronicles 7:14
    If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

May our Lord bless and direct and keep our President safe.

35. wtd says:

This is an excellent presentation on how Islamic Conquest wreaked havoc and destroyed so many civilizations for centuries, while the Crusades were only a series of defense campaigns.

The presentation is available on our new episode with @PoliticalIslam: https://youtu.be/LV8KjQR3ZN

• litlbit2 says:

More about future populations as I think of China one child or PP hidden agenda of population upset agenda?

• Janie M. says:

litlbit2, read an article online from the NY Times a few years ago. China came to the realization that male children were preferred (female fetuses were aborted) to carry on the family name. As such, there is an overabundance of young males… duh. So it eased up and said couples could now have 2 children. It backfired because many of the couples said the time/expense of raising children was high and they preferred having just 1 child.

• litlbit2 says:

Agree. I did not go through the math to prove what stated when the birth rate falls below 1.3 “impossible to recover”. Can we say Agenda 21 or 2030 for today’s youngsters. Or Common Core desire for control? Anyway on to Christmas we are Blessed. Praise God🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏

36. Mr. T. says:

Sundance, I see you’re being taken seriously more and more, as well as being recognized for the great journalistic work that you do. Thank You!

Link to Sundance’s post Occam’s Razor: Michael Flynn…, which Whatfinger.com states is a “Good Read”. It’s currently at the top of the list of article links.

37. Dora says:

38. Fascinating exhibit at the Smithsonian American Art Museum…………….

Bill Traylor is one of the most celebrated American self-taught artists. His drawn and painted imagery embodies the crossroads of multiple worlds: black and white, rural and urban, old and new. His life—which spanned slavery, Reconstruction, Jim Crow and the Great Migration and foreshadowed the era of Civil Rights—offers a rare perspective to the larger story of America.

Traylor was born into slavery around 1853-54 on an Alabama cotton plantation near the town of Benton. He was around twelve when the Civil War ended, but he remained in service as a sharecropper for most of his life. Around 1930, Traylor moved to segregated Montgomery, where he lived the rest of his life, predominantly homeless and increasingly disabled. In his eighties, Traylor began to draw and paint—a life of plantation memories and a rising world of African American culture. He died in 1949 and left behind more than 1,000 drawings and paintings on discarded cardboard boxes and advertising cards.

39. Dora says:

Attended her funeral? They should have thrown that racist out! Kidding.

40. What a Christmas present! The DOJ is going to indict or arrest (1) leaker and (1) un-masker every day from now until Christmas. The most prominent leakers/unmaskers are going to be arrested in their homes on Christmas Eve in front of their families. Couldn’t ask for anything better! MAGA

41. How about MAHA? Make America Honest Again.