Friday November 30th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

214 Responses to Friday November 30th – Open Thread

1. Mandy says:

Checked Suspicious 0bservers just now and sure enough, the APP they created to give warnings on days when large quakes are more likely did give an earthquake warning early this morning! (The app is based on the fact that earthquakes are tied to specific types of solar activity, today’s warning issued due to a “coronal hole,” truly some fascinating research!) Here’s the vid…he mentions that the quake warning is issued within the first minute!

Those who live in quake prone areas might want to consider the “disaster app.” I don’t live in such an area, nor do I have a cell phone, but if I lived in such a place, I might actually get a phone just so I’d be able to get this particular app, lol….

2. amwick says:

Very troubling story over at LI

A pediatrician is suing her x husband because she believes their six year old son is transgender. He says that just isn’t true, and if fighting desperately for their little boy to avoid being castrated at 8years old.. (with medication therapy) The terrible back and forth of having a court interfere in this child’s life with his daddy… It breaks my heart. Oh, and this child is a twin..

There are links in the article if you care to read more about this… SMH

• amwick says:

This father has started his own website to tell their story… if you are interested, here:

• andyocoregon says:

It should be illegal to castrate a child.

• amwick says:

They are talking about using drugs and stuff, not a knife, but still, it is a terrible idea… and his daddy is fighting… smh….. he seems like a nice little guy,,, with a idiot for a mommy.

• Monticello says:

Even ignoring the moral aspects of this……
          What idiot would think a child of that age ….who probably has trouble making a breakfast cereal choice….is ready to make a life choice?
          At that age such a change would be irreversible.

I am totally an anachronism, the values instilled in me are in a cataclysmic “anti matter” state to the bs being pushed today. By rights that Mother should be incarcerated for even contemplating harming her own child in such a manner.

We’ve crossed the Rubicon into an insane Orwellian hell.

• Lucille says:

When I read this at THE FEDERALIST the other day, my heart went out to little James. I pray that his mother is defeated in this atrocity.

James wants to be a boy. He doesn’t have gender dysphoria but his mother dresses him as a girl. It is definitely a sin against his spirit and his mind. If she is not stopped, she will ruin his life; but deep down maybe that’s what she wants. Sick.

• amwick says:

That is it in a nutshell. The man that wrote the Federalist article had transgender changes, then changed back. He said that the child is clearly not suffering from gender dysphoria. The mother, a doctor, seems to have money for all the legal stuff, the father is hurting.

3. Lucille says:

Almost 300 million Christians persecuted worldwide, their religious freedom restricted in 22 Muslim countries
    November 27, 2018 by Robert Spencer

Two girls praying at a destroyed Syriac-Orthodox church. ISIS has been forced out of the Christian towns and villages on the Nineveh Plains in northern Iraq but the area is devastated…

4. David says:

This is your Israeli friend. Last year we had 500 terror attacks prevented in Israel. So you can visit and feel safe. Below is a rare video that shows the heroes:

5. Lucille says:

November 30, 2018
    Questions about stolen elections not going away in California…
    By Monica Showalter

6. andyocoregon says:

This is the height of insanity, IMO. It’s a great song and some radio stations are banning it for its lyrics. Damn these idiots who have no life complaining about every….little….thing.

• Lucille says:

Andy, the lyrics are silly and a tad too whiny, but to ban the song while still playing something by Jay Z is ridiculously leftward PC.

I can’t even print the lyrics to Jay Z’s “I Know What Girls Like” they are so disgusting; but is there a nationwide #MeToo ban on it? Alyssa Milano probably loves it or at least pretends she does in order to appear “tolerant.”

• andeclain says:

I’ve posted about this before, so excuse the repetition, but I’ve always understood this song as the woman rejecting the inept seduction attempt of the man. Surely it is about women empowerment, or whatever, done in a humorous manner, but we know that the people on the other side do not have a sense of humor.

7. Boots says:

—–
    We the people ask the federal government to Propose a new Administration policy:
    Stopping Voter Fraud
    Created by J.L. on November 12, 2018
    —–
    100,000 signatures needed by Dec 12 for White House to respond. Currently has grand total of 730 signatures.

8. Lucille says:

Silicon Valley Sharia
    By Michelle Malkin • November 28, 2018

9. nikkichico7 says:

Well whaddya know … 🙂 … WordPress posted I’ve been with them 1 year which means I’ve had the total pleasure of sharing company with you sweet wonderful treepers which I consider a blessing and an honor to be sure. God bless you Sundance … you are sunlight breaking through the clouds …

God bless you also ..

Menagerie
    Ad rem
    Stella
    Regan

…. so thankful for you ❤️

10. bessie2003 says:

Sharing a music video; thought its beautiful nature scenes and editing is really well done. It is a Leonard Cohen song, Anthem, I had not heard before, nice tune.

11. andeclain says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

12. andeclain says:

Prayer for Justice Kavanaugh:

“After watching her husband rip into pro-death senators who used Dr. Christine Blasey Ford in attempts to derail the appointment of her husband to the U.S. Supreme Court, Ashley is asking all people of faith to unite in praying Psalm 40, which reads:”

“BE PLEASED, O LORD, TO DELIVER ME, LOOK DOWN, O LORD TO HELP ME. LET THEM BE CONFOUNDED AND ASHAMED TOGETHER, THAT SEEK AFTER MY SOUL TO TAKE IT AWAY. LET THEM BE TURNED BACKWARD AND BE ASHAMED THAT DESIRE EVILS TO ME.”

In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen

13. nikkichico7 says:

Has anyone heard from auscitizenmom .. ? 😕❤️

❤️

14. Katherine McCoun says:

This is a long post so posting on the previous day so as not to hijack the current thread.

I had a dream that woke me up with my heart racing. I dreamed that I had worked in the President Trump ’16 election campaign but after the win I was let go as the work in the administration, the job positions in DC were beyond my skill set, education and experience. (I can see this as reflective of real life in which I did work hard as a volunteer in ’16 but then did not have a way to directly support President Trump or to work for MAGA post the election win of ’16.)

In the dream, I found a waitressing job several blocks away (again, reflecting real life as I was a waitress, cocktail waitress and bartender for 10 yrs before becoming a housewife and then a stay at home mom/homeschool mom – aren’t dreams funny?!).

As I worked as a waitress many people would come in from the administration. I started overhearing conversations but no one paid much attention to me. I was working in a low status restaurant (Waffle House – but due to location, very busy, upscale clientele, big tips and high turnover with less fuss – it was a detailed dream!) instead of a fancy restaurant so people came there to meet off the record. Being a Waffle House waitress with a Southern accent (again, true life experience as a waitress with a Southern accent – MANY people assumed lots of things about me, including a low knowledge/education level and low IQ) no one paid any attention to me.

And that was where the real fun began! I started recording snippets of conversations from Fed employees within the administration, some hires by the Trump Admin and some reg long term fed employees, and getting the info through back channels to President Trump. They were swamp and they were breaking laws, scheming, conniving, conspiring and succeeding. I was able to get to President Trump info that was helpful to him to know what was coming and to make counter moves.

One day, a higher up in the Deep State left his phone and I somehow still had mine from when I worked in the campaign. Through the magic of dreams (and not reflective of real life) I had the tech know how to tap into his phone and set it up so that every text Brennan (who evidently was the master mind and directing some of the this traitorous mess) sent this guy would appear as a secret ghost copy on President Trump’s phone! And then the guy came back for the phone unaware. I was Thrilled that now President Trump would know exactly what these dark, enemies of our legally elected President were doing!

Then I started picking up some side work at a hotel down from the White House as an extra waitressing at banquets and special events. I had a recording device I was planting for a meeting of deep staters where I was setting up coffee and a refreshment table….and the dream ended with my heart racing knowing I was trying to spy on deep state CIA/FBI, etc.!

And now I am wide open awake since 4 am. It felt great in the dream to be able to help President Trump and our country against the schemers and probably reflects my desire to help, my frustration at how little I feel we can do without a political leadership to guide us in our political activism and at how overwhelmed I feel at all of the wrong we know has been and is being committed and yet no one is caught, prosecuted and punished.

Example (as if Treepers need an example!): Brennan lied to congress – nothing being done. So many have lied, spied, cheated, covered up, bribed, accepted bribes, etc. and nothing being done. so much corruption, so few white hats to fight it

• BigMamaTEA says:

Patience darlin’. (I know everybody is sick of hearing that) Stuff is happening, whether y’all see it or not. I haven’t posted much on any thread this week, cause I’ve been doing what I like best……deep-dive research and sharing. {grin}

• Katherine McCoun says:

I appreciate your encouragement and pray you are correct. All the while I say we all keep on working and helping, each in our own way as best we can.