President Trump MAGA Rally, Belgrade Montana – 2:30pm EST Livestream…

President Donald Trump holds the first of two MAGA rallies today in Belgrade, Montana. The Montana Rally is campaigning for U.S. Senate candidate Matt Rosendale and incumbent U.S. Rep. Greg Gianforte.  Anticipated start time is 1230pm MST / 2:30pm EST.

Global News Livestream LinkLocal KTVQ Livestream Link  – Alternate Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2018, Live Streaming, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

272 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally, Belgrade Montana – 2:30pm EST Livestream…

1. paper doll says:

Just like 2016, we are going to miss the rallies! Enjoy them while you can!

2. Liked by 36 people

3. G3 says:

They loved their God!

4. The Boss says:

The Native Americans are absolutely enjoying themselves. Huge smiles. How great is this?

5. Katherine McCoun says:

President Trump is giving this country all he has. Today was the very first time that he seemed slightly tired (still a solid rally). He is dedicated, passionate and seemingly tireless as he works hard for us, for our children and for our grandchildren.

But he shouldn’t have to do it all by himself. Get to the polls, get your friends to the polls, volunteer at the polls, volunteer making GOTV calls – they are the Easiest to make! Usually the people you are calling are already identified as GOP supporters so much less negative!

Really tremendous what he is doing. So much campaigning and still fulling the office of POTUS better than I would have ever hoped!

6. paper doll says:

Win, win ,win

7. MIKE says:

Great man. Great speech.

• quintrillion says:

P45 was in Great Form at Montana Rally today. His way of ripping the demon/commies and the corporate hogwash media had me cracking up several times. He just gets better & better, if that’s possible. We are so blessed and it’s so much furn.

8. wheatietoo says:

You can tell it drives the SecServ crazy when he goes over and starts shaking hands.
    Heheh.

They hurry over and form a circle around him.
    It’s cool to see them in action like that.

Thank you, SecServ guys, for looking after our President so well!

• MM says:

It makes me nervous so I can’t even Imagine how nervous it makes the SecSer Guys…

• wheatietoo says:

Yep, me too.
        They always spring into action though, like they’re all thinking to themselves…”Here we go, circle the wagons, STAT!”

It’s cool to see.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Not trying to pile on here..but I can only imagine what these faithful and selfless servants, who stand at the ready to take a bullet for the leader of the free world, must think to themselves that they, today, actually have a President who is worth it.

Thank you, Lord, that it wasn’t Hillary.

9. Pam says:

10. Keebler ac says:

I think this is in order as a reminder of who we are…not slaves of the dark age bats otherwise known as desperate transnationalist elitists who continue to hide in the underground hell holes unable to free themselves from their own tyranny! We shall free them of their thievery and money stolen from the stock market and oligarchical companies.

President Trump is working so hard to free us all. Let’s show up in droves and vote MAGA to thank him…and make the work easier for him and us from now on!

Join us, as Sundance writes…

TheLastRefuge
    @TheLastRefuge2
    The Last Refuge is a rag tag bunch of misfits that do not align with political specificity. We share information, seek known truths and discuss.

11. Lion2017 says:

This was fabulous! President Trump showed great respect to the Chiefs. They will remember our Lion in their prayers!

12. andyocoregon says:

I heard Joe Biden has nearly lost his voice today. Funny how that never seems to happen to President Trump despite the huge amount of speaking engagements he does.

13. Jenevive says:

IS Mick Jagger aTrump fan cuz unlike the rest of the recording artists
    who have fits and tell President Trump to stop using thier songs. So far
    it appears Mick and the Stones don;t seem to mind. I was also pleasantly
    surprised when he was in Colorado that he was playing John Denver and no
    one seemed to mind…I am surprised they didnt; accuse of something
    for using the song of dead recording artist.

I wonder if Lee Greenwood gets a lot of grief for letting him use that song
    at all his rallys. I gave him major props for being one of the few willing to
    sing at the Presidents inauguration.

14. wheatietoo says:

I remember a little blurb, some time back, about how Sec Zinke had done something to help out the tribes in his home state of Montana.

It may have been last year…sorry, I can’t remember for sure.
    I just remember thinking, ‘Cool. Zinke is helping out the tribes up there.’

So this could have something to do with the support for our President, that they are showing today.

It was really great to see them honoring him, by wearing their ceremonial head-dresses!

15. MVW says:

An incredible moment in American history. I pray to God that these Globalists Demons are defeated. Trump is God’s spear in this battle.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Amen.

May GOD Bless and keep President Trump, Vice-President Pence, their families, and the Administration, and give them HIS Power, Strength, Wisdom, Knowledge, Judgement, Forgiveness, Mercy, and Love. In Jesus’ Holy Name, Amen.

16. teeheeman says:

MT Candidate Rosendale says “He may not be on the ballot this year but I will tell you his policies are.” This is why R turnout will be high – people still feel like they are VOTING FOR TRUMP. Another great example of Trump successfully “branding” through repetition and humor.

17. rumpole2 says:

ELECTION NIGHT… are we there yet?

18. rumpole2 says:

Trump Trolling….

“‘Barbed wire used properly can be a beautiful sight”

19. Pam says:

20. sunnydaze says:

The Rolls Royce segment was a Real.Winner.

LOL@ MSM fools.

21. wheatietoo says:

This is Alvin Not Afraid…the Chairman of the Crow Tribe:

This is the Vice-Chairman, Carlson Goes Ahead:

It’s a little hard to tell…but these guys may have been in the group standing behind Pres Trump.

The head-dresses look the same, or very similar.

Here are a couple of other Elders of the Crow Tribe…

R. Knute Old Crow:

Shawn Backbone:

• wheatietoo says:

Sorry those links didn’t show the pics I was trying to post.

Here is Chairman, Alvin Not Afraid:

[Check out the head-dress.]

Pres Trump has also had tribal leaders at the White House:

• wheatietoo says:

I think that Alvin Not Afraid was standing right behind Pres Trump…but he can’t be seen on all the feeds.

In going back through the footage, I could see him when PDJT was walking back and forth in front of the group behind him.

The fellow right behind PDJT had ‘red ribbons’ trailing from his head-dress…just like the picture above.
        And it also looked like Alvin Not Afraid.

• wheatietoo says:

At the -1:13:37 mark on the top video, Pres Trump acknowledges the guys in head-dresses and points right at Alvin Not Afraid, giving him a fist bump & thumbs up.

Alvin nods, mouths something and gives him a thumbs up back and claps.
          Cool.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Wheatie, thanks for digging into this. I think it is pretty interesting stuff.

Stupid Obama’s crazy commie policies and regulations hurt a lot of tribes’ ability to use their own resources as they wished, and I don’t recall reading much if anything about it at the time. It is only after that *%&$ BO left office that I really began to learn much about this and what a nightmare it was for a lot of tribes.

I’m happy if our saner energy policies and roll back of regulations benefits the tribes, too.

• wheatietoo says:

I just watched the part again, where PDJT was talking about “coal”…and how the coal mines were back in production again.

The guys wearing head-dresses were all smiling and nodding.
      Heh.

And when he said, “Who has better coal?”
      It looked like a couple of them shouted…”Montana!”

22. scrap1ron says:

My favorite President Trump troll of the day was reserved for CNN trying to tell him how to run his campaign. “I’m President and they’re not”.

• Liberty Forge says:

OUR President — Donald J. Trump — is the most amazing President EVER!!!

Whoa! I am so happy I am alive to witness this man — and all that is happening!

Sometimes I get so anxious/distressed/depressed/ believing there is no hope — and that the “cabal” (whoever that really is) will win.

And then I watch this — and am filled with HOPE!

VOTE! Destroy them, as they need to be destroyed.

Our country — and really civilization world-wide – depends upon this one man — our President — succeeding with what he is trying so hard to do.

23. Cheri Lawrence says:

Love you Native Americans! What a glorious time in our nation!! No more liberal narrative to divide us!!

24. viator2 says:

Is that Pocahontas behind Trump? I heard she is out on the campaign trail.

25. Red says:

Never, in all of my life, have I seen a POTUS give a speech with Native Americans in full headdress standing behind him….what an unbelievable honor for our Magnificent President!!!!!! Just brings tears to my eyes….

• Trump Train says:

Pretty damn awesome esp for hitler the racist / msm facepalm.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Yeah, I skimmed a few sentences in an NYT article today about PDJTs rallies full of people “who don’t look like the rest of America” (in other words, his rallies are all white nationalists or whatever) and I was PO’d but laughed anyway thinking of the tribal elders with their head dresses standing behind PDJT.

SMH. What a bunch of doofuses the media are. So blinded by hatred they can’t see a thing.