Four Shots Fired Into Florida Republican Party Office…

Police in Volusia County have responded to four shots fired into a satellite office of the Republican party in South Daytona, Florida.  Thankfully no-one was injured and the shooting incident appears to have happened in-between operating hours on Sunday night to Monday morning when no-one was inside the building.

(Via Orlando Sentinel) At least four shots were fired into the Volusia County Republican Party’s office in South Daytona, police said Monday.

No one was injured, according to South Daytona police Capt. Mark Cheatham, but the shooting broke the offices’ front window and caused some damage to the drywall inside.

Cheatham said a volunteer reported the incident on Monday, which could’ve happened between Sunday afternoon and Monday morning at the office located at 2841 South Nova Road.

No eyewitnesses have been identified and investigators are in the process of tracking down surveillance footage from neighboring businesses, Cheatham said.

Volusia County Republican chair Tony Ledbetter, told WFTV that “some sick person,” which he identified as “Democrats,” took their anger out on his office.

“You’ve got some sick person, and I’ll call them out, they’re Democrats. No Republican has any reason to come attack our location,” Ledbetter said.

Police have not released any information about potential suspects, their political affiliations or motive for the incident. (Read More)

This entry was posted in Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2018, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

125 Responses to Four Shots Fired Into Florida Republican Party Office…

1. Joe Blow says:

That ‘civility’ thing lasted all of about 36 hours.

2. oldschool says:

Trump’s fault?

3. wheatietoo says:

The blame-throwing from the Democrats is starting to sound like ‘the wife-beater’s excuse’:

“It’s your fault that I do this; if you didn’t make me mad, I wouldn’t beat you.”

• oldschool says:

great analogy

• snellvillebob says:

Travelgate
        Whitewatergate
        Monicagate (as an enabler)
        Chinagate
        Filegate Scandal
        Cattle-Futures Miracle
        Lootergate

And that was just when Bill was president before Hillary learned how to use email.

• Anonymous says:

Left/libtards…

• davidsstones says:

There’s the warning. Listen again to Hillary’s warning.
        There’s no doubt in me; Trump will still have the House and Senate behind him on Nov. 7th. Then it gets ugly. When you’ve nothing left to lose; hope is gone; restraints come off.
        Vote early, stay home election night. Save the parties and the jokes. Vote and go home election night. Eat the steak and ice cream-Trump’s favorites. Winning will have to be enough.

The financial “security” portrayed in the new ad disarms people from the reality of insecurity Democrats will unleash. Reflect on their two years of violence while they still had hope. I believe Democrat voices have been restrained. Yes, even Maxine Waters, restrained. Maxine and the advocates of violence will focus on the new position of influence and fortunes from Tom Donahue they didn’t win; the prestige and authority almost hers, lost in a single day.

Read Clinton’s words again.The warning is quite loud and carefully described;
        civility won’t begin; until Democrats win again; “strength” is what Republican’s will see. They’ll have nothing left to lose. The distain for Trump rages. Now the war begins in earnest. She’s revealed her marching orders. Now it gets ugly. Now they amp up for 2020.

Two more years of plotting, intimidation, hate, lies, lawsuits, mobs, marching and throwing things, insulting President Trump and his supporters and ‘no’ votes in Congress. Two more years of suspending social accounts, censorship, deleting videos of evidence, shutting down live debates and conservative speakers.

The war to topple a kingdom will be more visible the next two years, the bitterness more palpable, the snap’s more dangerous. Accepting defeat is not in Hillary’s message.

Read Hillary’s words again. Trump’s brassy speech and not so subtle late night tweets pale against the violence Hillary just spoke in PC language.

• cali says:

@davidstones: When you listen closely to what Hillary actually said you sense that she was talking about herself and not so much the democratic party. Her narcissistic psychopath was on full display and she meant every word. It’s about her and what she stands for!

Hillary is highly afraid of the gallows which she knows will follow after the midterm election as the flurry of activities will pick up speed and into high gear. Her arrest is imminent and she will have to stand trial in the military tribunal charged with treason. Mark my words!

She is not the only one to be sure – simultaneous arrests will ensue across the country without escape routes for any of them. That is what our military members have been working on cutting off all ways to escape the country. She knows this. Not even her handlers the trillion dollars Rothschild can help her. The same goes for Hussein, Brennan. Kerry, Jarrett and host of others also guilty of treason will be faced to answer for their treason.

“Spygate” is peanuts compared to what they all actually did around the globe – selling us out literally taking cash in lieu of the national security in this country,

The assassination attempt on president Trump in Las Vegas will come back to haunt them. The false flag perpetrated on 9/11 blamed on some muslims will come back to haunt them as their treachery will be laid bare to the American people as they learn that traitors within our own government together with the Mossad rigged the towers with explosives and murdering thousands of our citizens while the actual planes with the real passengers were also hijacked by our own and diverted as they assassinated each and every passenger of those planes. It will be a very hard pill to swallow for many but most of all the families who lost their members that day not to muslims but our own traitors in government. The same goes for those 23 SEALS crammed onto an unauthorized Chinook in Afghanistan targeted by a MANPAD that they lost during the coup in Libya. These men were sacrificed.
          The people will learn that Bush and then Hussein asked Iran to hide Osama in Iran to keep him safe and alive while telling us he died and then killed him again via the fake raid.

All these truths and more will shock the American people but they deserve to truth and nothing but the truth.

Then there is the worst of the worst if that is possible: The worldwide pedophile network run by the Clintons via their foundation trafficking children for the sick Luciferians and the bloody Wonderland. “Crimes against children is and understatement”.

This is what is at stake – lifting the veil of deception by our own government and their partners abroad.

These traitors know that and prepared nationwide violent and destructive riots to hamper the apprehensions of these traitors ergo president Trump must declare temporary martial law to keep American citizens safe and take care of the long overdue business by this deep state aka shadow government.
          That is also why the AMS alert system was tested not so long ago to assure the president being able to communicate with the people.

This is only a condensed version of what lies ahead!

• yy4u says:

This is a fantastic analogy, wheatietoo! A hundred likes.

I’m an avid Trumpster but I won’t put a Trump sticker on my car because I know it would be vandalized. I am voting Republican for my House member (holding my nose) but won’t put a sign in the yard because I’m afraid the loons will poison my dog. Democrats have no such fear. We are not the violent ones. We are not the fascists, brown shirts, black shirts, Bolsheviks who “win” by beating the h3ll out of our opponents. But we still have the vote, and for the above reasons I think they’re going to be gobsmacked on November 6. Right now I assume every house that doesn’t have a Democrat sign in the front yard is voting Republican. I pretty much know who’s who in my neighborhood and YES, all the Leftist loons have Democrat yard signs. Only the bravest Repubs (like the neighbor who is 6’3″ tall and a hunter) have Republican signs.

• Guyski says:

…Right now I assume every house that doesn’t have a Democrat sign in the front yard is voting Republican… There have been comments about lack of signage and advertising for some republican candidates. Is this part of the reason? It will be interesting to see who spent, how much on what. Perhaps the ‘power of money’ isn’t there this election cycle, like in 2016.

• whoseyore says:

It absolutely is the reason for few Republican signs. The leftists are crazy out there.

• lotbusyexec says:

Every time I have placed a TRUMP sign on my lawn it has gotten stolen -AND he’s not even on ballot! Hate on left is past boiling point – these people are truly unhinged and have lost all sense and sensibility. #RedTsunami. Get ready for two years of CRAZY!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I’m saving a whole bunch of 2016 Trump signs for 2020. Gotta have the CLASSIC models too for EXTRA TRIGGERING!!! 😀

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Every time I have placed a TRUMP sign on my lawn it has gotten stolen -”

For the corrugated plasticized signs, I have this suggestion:

Get some small inexpensive fish hooks, size 8 or 10 should do. Using two sets of pliers (one needle nose) straighten them out. Insert straightened hooks halfway into the holes along the top of the sign, spacing them two inches apart. Then with the sign(s) upright, put a little dab of white or yellow glue around each one to lock them in place.

• Phillie_fan62 says:

I have a neighbor who put a huge Trump sign on his corner property about 20 yards from the road. I ran into him at the grocery store and he told me someone actually drove off the road onto his property and ran the sign over! He was laughing, I said said I’d be ticked to no end. He said I’m laughing cause I put all around the sign under the sod those spiked chain the cops use to stop a criminal! So whoever did it has 4 flat tires, and most likely his rims are shot. My sign was homemade out of a 4×8 sheet of plywood and I painted it, cost me he said about 55 dollars total! hahahaha

• millwright says:

I’d c onsider placing one in the front yard hookedx to a electric fencer, but the NJ NS coalition would consider that a deadfall trap !

• Janie M. says:

Guyski, besides the concern about damage being inflicted on a Repub’s home/vhicles if they put up a sign… there is the issue of theft – numerous videos showing this. The idjits pull up the Repub’s signs and then plant the Demorat’s.

• I live in an upscale executive development in a Minneapolis suburb. The lefties DO have their signs up, and I’m the only one out of 300 or so houses that have a GOP sign in the yard. I actually have 4; Karin Housley for Senate/Jason Lewis for House/Willets for State and then I put up a Trump/Pence sign to piss off every lefty even more! I put them up at night, so when they drove to work they would see them. I called that morning “The Triggering”.

I have Trump bumper stickers on my large SUV. My military background and experiences aren’t a secret as one neighbor is a friend from college (not a liberal). Whatever…I’m not worried about a weakling lefty attacking my house or me…forgot to mention, my big hunting dogs…

• My thoughts on if I’m concerned about vandalism/safety…

• yy4u says:

My dog is a German shepherd, very protective. But sneaky liberals wouldn’t be above harming her and then I’m afraid if I found out who it was would TRIGGER ME. I’m old and benign but my dog is my child now and I’d turn into a Grizzly Mom if anything happened to her.

• jahealy says:

Touch my dogs and you die. I never go looking for trouble, but I will deliver it in SPADES if you touch my dogs.

• jello333 says:

Right on. Years ago my brother had a big old friendly dog, but one of the neighbors decided he didn’t like it for some reason. So one day he shot the dog with a pellet rifle, hitting him half a dozen times (had to spend several days at the vets to recover). Well, another neighbor informed my brother who had done it, so he proceeded to go over to the the guy’s house and pound his face in (after the scumbag admitted and laughed about it). My brother was arrested.

Oh, did I mention that the shooter was 15 years old at the time? So yeah, my brother was charged mainly due to the age of the “kid”. At the arraignment, the judge asked my brother how he was pleading, but rather than just the normal “not guilty”, he started explaining the details. In a VERY unusual move, the judge let him go on, and asked some questions. The judge asked him if he knew he couldn’t just go around beating up people like that, and my brother basically said yeah I know, but this was different. After a few minutes more, he finally got my brother to say “Okay, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done it.” At which point the judge told the prosecutor they’d better just drop the charges, because he (the judge) would have been tempted to do the same thing my brother did. 😀

• lurker2 says:

lol @ “The Triggering”

• Jo says:

“I assume every house that doesn’t have a Democrat sign in the front yard is voting Republican.” Exactly. I wholeheartedly support POTUS but I wouldn’t put a sticker on my car or wear a MAGA hat (unless I want trouble). Leftists are nuts and I can’t trust them to be respectful or civil, unfortunately.

• FrankieZee says:

I would venture to say that people lie when they are polled over the phone for fear of being attacked. Especially if it is a Democrat voting for an R. They have ways of finding out where you live.

• wodiej says:

Yep, Trump sign stolen from my front yard 2 years ago. I think it’s better to not have signs anyway. The liberals will think they are winning until the votes are tallied. LOL

• tucker7518 says:

That’s why I don’t change my party affiliation. Dems think because you are a registered Democrat that you automatically vote for them. I never vote for them. Keep them guessing.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yup. Socialists. They’re BACK and they’re acting all ’30’s again.

• FL_GUY says:

You got that right. This is right out of the playbook of NAZI Germany with the Brown Shirts. It’s how the NAZIs eliminated their political opposition to gain power in the 1930s. We saw an example at TN Marsha’s event last night. Small, but vocal and violent group, about 6 people, accosting a packed room of 500 people! NOT going to work in the USA!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

AMEN!

The trick is not letting ANY of the “socialist solutions” that will shut down free speech gain power. If one does, we REFUSE to give up free speech until they are out of power. Nazis, commies, fascists, Bernistas, Hillaroids, Obamabots, UniParty – whatever.

Very important for us not to let the smoke and mirrors of different brands of power-hungry totalitarianism confuse us and distract us from understanding that they are ALL as bad as each other. They use each other to convince us to give up our freedoms. NO is the proper answer to ALL of them.

This is one of the reasons I call our main brand of socialists “Obamanazis”, even though the Obama globo-socialists are not “nationalist”, and if anything are “anti-national”. Of course, they hate being called “nazis” for starters. And they ARE very much like Nazis in terms of arrogance. But it also emphasizes that the specific lies of the socialists don’t really matter. What matters is that they are ALL lying socialists! Their accusation that “the other brand we hate is bad, and that means we are good” is ANTIFA BS.

Look at Hitler. He claimed some kind of “national” character to his socialism, but he was all about DOMINATING other nations. Far from a true nationalist! Hitler was no less of a globalist than Stalin, when you come right down to it.

Yup. Very much like the Hitler era, and the lesson of history is that these rioting socialist mobs were ALL BAD.

• snellvillebob says:

Hitler and Goebbels used to joke about how if it were not for the racial superiority, their government was very similar to that of Russia, headed by Stalin.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Interesting – I did not know that, but it makes loads of sense!

And Hitler would not have had to fear that idea leaking within the party structure, because so many KPD (communists) transferred into the Nazis during the 30’s, when it appeared to be the winning socialist variant. Those lower-level and mid-level officers would have been very receptive to the idea.

In my opinion that KPD influx stabilized the socialist aspects of the party, and prevented any backsliding to more nationalist or traditional German positions. A perfect demonstration of WHY controlled opposition from extreme to extreme works. The only KPD who could NOT enter the Nazis were Jews, or those who were too high up in the hierarchy to not face retribution, although I think that’s an interesting point for historical research. Higher-level party switchers might have been viewed as propaganda assets.

• sunnydaze says:

This is why I left W.WA. in 2012.

It was clear even back then with the vitriolic Identity Politics crap showing up *everywhere*, the *demands* of PC Speak from even people who had seemed reasonable in the past, the constant demonization of Southerners, Repubs, etc etc etc.

I could see it would only get worse with Obama and didn’t want to be around when they went full-on NAZI and started bashing in their neighbors doors, turning on each other, the whole mess.

I have so much respect for Conservatives who choose to remain and hold the fort in these nutcase areas of the country. And now, with so many people ditching the Dems, I pray they’ll get back to some mode of sanity out there…..

….I believe it’ll happen, step by step. But they’ll have to live with these disrupters a while longer while the Left continues to LOSE.

• yy4u says:

Yep, National SOCIALIST German WORKER’S Party — sounds right wing to me (sarc).

• Anonymous says:

Same ‘ol…

• lurker2 says:

wheatietoo, that is AWESOME! Perfect example of the hypocrisy.

• ThePoeticJusticeWarrior says:

Also known as…Look at what, you made me DO.

Or pass the blame game.

• GB Bari says:

Classic, Wheatietoo, just classic.

It’s so true it hurts.

4. Gil says:

I believe we will see increased attempts at intimidation through election day. Please be aware of your surroundings if you are standing outside in line to vote. Strange people just hanging around, others yelling, watch how close to the street you are, ie cars, etc. Vote early if you can.

5. dbethd says:

I just had a YUGE case of Deja vu. Didn’t something just like this happen before? I seriously thought I was reading an old CTH post.

6. missilemom says:

If the Liberals are trying to intimidate Republicans into not voting, they are losing. Anyone who watched Kavanaugh hearings and saw the crazy left in action over and over again led and fueled by their Democrat leaders, knows where the hate resides. Yes some people are deaf, blind and stupid but not most Americans. To me that was the absolute changing point in the mid-term elections.

7. MaineCoon says:

More votes for the Rs. Ds = dumb.

8. Bone Fish says:

Well, paint me blue and call me Shirley.

9. Pam says:

The elderly gentleman in the embedded tweet that Sundance RT’d was right. This is not something you would expect a republican to do. That’s why this whole narrative with the mailing of the pipe bombs doesn’t pass the smell test. Yes, there are nutcases affiliated to both parties but when you absolutely know without a doubt a dem did it, then the MSM won’t touch the story with a ten foot pole. I’m thankful that in last week’s incidents and this one that no one was seriously hurt.

10. Pam says:

This man would know this better than anyone else!

• yy4u says:

Yes, Steve, but the Democrats have not accepted the vote of the population so why would you think they, (like their Bolshevik and National SOCIALIST, Castroists, Chavezistas, Maoists, Pol Potists), WOULDN’T shoot bullets into their opponent’s headquarters. One of them shot you, didn’t he? Republicans took the high road and refused to hold Bernie Sanders responsible for what one nut case did, but since then have they ONCE, even ONCE, returned the favor?

11. InAz says:

President Trump will be blamed.
    The commie Demoncraps will not condemn the violence.

12. These people are eventually going to piss off some mild mannered white haired Republican(s) who in turn will lay a hurting on them like they’ve never experienced or expected. No doubt, hospitalization will be required.

13. Zippy says:

Aaaaaand the stupidity continues…

14. mugzey302 says:

Democrats/antifa/ms13 ~ they have become interchangeable. Same behavior in Europe.

15. NJF says:

Vile. I have felt sick all day over the left’s violent insanity.

I was so greatful for the Rabbi’s words this morning on ☪️NN.

I had to drive around my local area today to do errands & can report a lot of R signage, many with the slogan “vote Republican”

16. keeler says:

The Dembteilung strikes again.

17. apfelcobbler says:

Where is David Hogg, demanding this lunatic turn in his/her gun? /s

18. Tbear says:

Just a coincidence that the Guilty Gillum bus tour was at the Bethum Criminal College in Daytona. Using MSM reasoning it is Gillum’s fault.

19. At this point, I guess we should just expect some new, explosive headline every day??: the bomber, the synagogue shooter, suspicious USPS packages, shoot-em-up Republican office space stories, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc……

Election Day cannot get here fast enough.

• yy4u says:

But will it end after election day? Did it end on November 9th? No! They got worse. I believe there is going to be a Red Tsunami on 11/6 that is going to shock them. They’ve been led to expect they get their power back. When that doesn’t happen they are going to go batsh%% C R A Z Y. I expect real violence (as if they haven’t been engaged in violence already). My gut tells me Republicans are “holding their fire until they see the whites of their eyes” but once the mid terms are over and the media no longer can pound Republicans for being violent, many Repubs are going to say “ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP!”
      I hope it doesn’t devolve into that, but not sure how many Repubs are going to agree to be beaten up in the future.

• Maquis says:

I agree Y, they will go absolutely bananas. Potentially a “‘spontaneous” Kristalnacht. I shall prepare accordingly, as I hope all Treepers will. Celebrate with care.
        🇺🇸

• TheLastDemocrat says:

I thought about this for election night 2016.

I also thought about helping my parents be prepared – their neighborhood would be more likely to have rabble roaming around doing things. But then, I figured out that they really would be more dangerous to themselves, if “prepared.”

• sunnydaze says:

It’ll stop when the Dem Party is dead and gone

And the way these nuts are acting, that’ll be sooner rather than later.

Don’t interrupt your enemy when he’s in the process of offing himself.

20. alliwantissometruth says:

Yeah, this bulls*** has to stop. We now need new laws because of the violent insanity the left has brought to this country

This kind of fascism & chaos cannot be tolerated in a free Republic

I’d suggest a “Political Violence / Disruption” law, which would have specific sentences mandated with no wiggle room to reduce

Political violence: Mandated 10-15 year sentence with no parole
    Political Disruption: Mandated 2 year sentence with no parole

Actually kill or seriously injure someone due to political differences? Life sentence with no parole

• Maquis says:

Antifa and friends’ acts need to be included in such. Mayors that issue stand down orders so that Leftists will have “room to destroy” must also face charges.

• millwright says:

How about we just enforce the laws we have ? Per current federal and PA statute the perp couldn’t have legally purchased a firearm from an FFL and possession of gun and ammunition ( the Lautenberg Law ) would be felonies if his rap sheet is at all accurate . Sadly, we’re still following the Liberal meme of letting those with known mental illness or violent tendencies to wander freely in society even though we have laws and procedures to control and/or contain them . We have too many laws ! Anyone, in the ordinary course of their day probably violates a number of rules, regulations, and laws, often unknowingly due to the plethora and complexity of extant laws. Perhaps its past time we pare the pile down to something oradinary citizens can grasp and strictly enforce them .

21. rustybritches says:

You have to wonder how The Bombers van drove around Florida and not one person messed with that, but yet a man had a small sticker on his truck and they burned that to the ground and now they are shooting at the GOP offices and nothing is being done by the left to stop that kind of junk so guess they feel that even with all of them trying to Blame PT nothing changes with these people Not even 3 days has passed and now they are screaming about blaming him for every
    thing that happens I am really worried about The people going to the border if the Dems who control the border Agents decide to go against what the President wants i am not sure what can be done to stop these people but I hope that he is able to stop them all by shutting down the border and making it impossible for all the Illegals to come threw We do not owe them anything and We do not owe these people their lives Turn around and go home.. We don’t want or need you in our country and the Repubs had better stand up and fight for this

22. Chairman Tony Ledbetter was a delegate at the Cleveland Convention in 2016 and is a relentless force for Trump. Volusia Co. was a key to Trump’s 2016 win in FL.

Tony is an Air Force vet and he doesn’t wave or smile as his CIC walks by .. he stands at attention.

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/aedf9f5c88b5adf9aaf10fac2af0703a6ae9ddb74f6e0f9b1efa1ca83bf20861.png Tampa FL. 7/31/18

Go to the RECVC homepage @ https://www.volusiacountyrepublicans.org/breaking_our_republican_party_headquarters_vandalized_by_gunfire

23. Anonymous says:

Remember and vote GOP in November + “Are you better off now than you were four years ago?”

24. IMO says:

The desperate mob left never gonna stop. We’re not going to stop either November 6 right around the corner.

25. Red Tsunami! says:

Intimidation wont work. Hurricanes wont work. Bomb hoaxes wont work. Facts about ballot returns and subsequent votes work.

IMO I agree, the mob is desperate.

26. sunnydaze says:

#DemViolence leads to more #WalkAways all the time. And the DemMSM covering up for them, only makes it better for us. Once they see it, they can’t go back.

27. Eric French says:

Damn, this is right down the street from where my son works at Jimmy Johns while he’s going to Embry-Riddle aeronautical university.

28. wodiej says:

Liberals continue to not realize we are the new conservatives. And we are not rolling over and playing dead anymore.

29. Donna in Oregon says:

Here in Oregon. Watch and learn. This could soon be your town if the Dims take over again:

Even LEO’s aren’t protected:

ICE Union Seeks Criminal Investigation Of Portland Mayor

30. MALTHUS says:

Anyone who is afraid to vote because the windows of a county- level political headquarters were shot out will need to hide under the bed for the next year or two because the midterm losers will be “sorely vexed.” [HT to King’s English meme of an earlier thread].

31. sunnydaze says:

For Florida GOP voters, Scott’s coming to town to help out. Time to double down:

32. rjcylon says:

I don’t like how things like this aren’t surprising to me anymore.

I know the leftist elites like Bill Maher, Jimmy Kimmel and Cher will rationalize it away, “they are just advocating for democracy”… but I have a feeling regular people who still happen to be democrats are turned off by this.

33. Anonymous says:

Vote Democrat for more:

34. Blind no longer says:

I can’t wait for my daily lecture from the fake news media talking heads on this one…something like “you white trash toothless Christian Trump supporters are driving people over the edge”..”.You and your President caused this”.

35. Jimmy Jack says:

Deep state actors at work here.

36. Rynn69 says:

Crickets from the media. And crickets on Hillary Clinton’s racist comments at that speaking event the other day.

37. Frank says:

Every Republican ballot you cast is a bullet fired back at them. Get out and vote!

38. namberak says:

“… and the shooting incident appears to have happened in-between operating hours on Sunday night to Monday morning when no-one was inside the building.” That is one serious bad guy! /rolls eyes

39. Oh fake news CNN nothing But Racists any other news net i never seeing,
    CNN and MSNBC is The worsted news BS,

40. jeans2nd says:

We only had two rocks thrown through our Campaign office window on two successive days. This is so much worse.
    Thanks be to Our Lord for keeping these people safe.