President Trump MAGA Rally, Mosinee, Wisconsin – 7:30pm EST Livestream…

Tonight President Trump is heading to Mosinee, Wisconsin, for a 2018 midterm MAGA Rally. The venue is the Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee and the anticipated start time is 6:30pm CST / 7:30pm EST.

UPDATE: Video Added

RSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2018, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

556 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally, Mosinee, Wisconsin – 7:30pm EST Livestream…

1. Katherine McCoun says:

Love hearing tell stories. Like to know the behind the scenes details and offers insight to DC, politics and him. Feels like a nice fireside chat with a friend

• Cowwow says:

I thought so, too, Katherine! I just posted it downthread.

• Sandra says:

For a brief moment I felt our loved President feeling fatigued. I missed the joy and the humor. Thanks treepers for having me rethink my response. I’m angry that liberals have made me fear people and things i.e.(Seattle/Ferguson/Baltimore) . I love being an American. Have traveled outside of US, and seen military with automatic rifles on every corner. We don’t need to become 3rd world. Lefties have condoned violence for about 10 years. The kids that used to sing we “love Obama” now wear black masks and carry violence in their hearts. Let’s take back our country!!!!

2. Cheri Lawrence says:

Lovin these rallies at the airport hangars! Our big beautiful Airforce One swooping in with our Lion on board and pulling up right to the crowd. So awesome!!

• covfefe999 says:

That was too cool! I was a little late to start watching, Trump was already speaking when I tuned in. But I went back in RSBN’s YouTube feed and watched the replay of his arrival. The pilot positioned the aircraft so perfectly. 🙂

3. sunnydaze says:

Two older men leaving together who are *definitely* gearing up for Santa gigs in a couple months – beard and bellies complete.

4. Cowwow says:

Tonight’s rally was quite different and I think I enjoyed it even better than the Texas rowdy one! I truly admire and love this President.

Sometimes I don’t want him to quit talking to us-almost like a fireside chat-like he did tonight. It’s like he speaks to us individually about very serious matters and gives it to us straight.

Thank you SD and all the Treepers here in this refuge. Just wish my parents and grandparents were still alive to hear what hope and faith sounds like coming from the most powerful voice in the world-our leader, our President.
    God bless and keep him and us all-Americans, safe.

5. Pam says:

6. Anna says:

From VOAT:

• sunnydaze says:

Now THAT’S a perfect meme!

I swear to God, if the a$$ who did this was a Repub, I’d strangle him myself. Lousiest timing POSSIBLE.

• Prettyplease says:

After eight years of the misery caused by the Obamas n the Clintons, etc., we never raised a hand. We respected the institution, if not the person. I just do not believe that someone would tried to blow them up now. They are zeros. They are ciphers in the scheme of things. There’s no good reason for us to get rid of them now. All of us are looking forward to seeing them on TV for the trials where their sins will be revealed. We want to see the orange suits and Gitmo vacations. The only people who would want to get them out-of-the-way now would be the ones that the Obamas n the Clintons can sacrifice to save them selves. Those are the ones who have the motive to destroy.

7. Sunshine says:

President Trump said he’s handling the Caravan problem, not to worry about it, they’re not getting into the country.

8. It was one year ago today that the WaPo, NYT, CNN and the rest of the leftist media were FORCED to report who actually paid for the “Russian Dossier”.

It was the beginning of the end for them. . . . . based on their behavior, they haven’t learned a damn thing.

9. kea says:

Good rally. Enjoyed watching it.

10. Pam says:

11. Mike says:

I wish FOX was broadcasting this.

Leah needs it. Tammy gets MILLIONS of out of state money, and gets hollywood quality TV commercials produced that get played 10 to 1 to Leah’s. Tammy is MUCH more liberal than she portrays herself.
    In 2016 the average of polls had Ron Johnson losing by 2.7, he won by 2.5. Leah is behind because she doesn’t have the money, but Trump could give her enough of a boost to win.

• petszmom says:

why depend on fox or any cable channel to watch. i cut the cord 3 years ago and watch all rallies, pressers, briefings, etc. on youtube. after a while all things Trump just appear on my youtube feed automatically. i cannot stand listening to pundits, reporters, news programs telling us what we are supposed to see and hear and or interpreting what i am supposed to understand. has been nice!

• Mike says:

I just think if FOX broadcast it, many more people, like me for instance, get to see it.

I live in the boonies. Poor internet, poorer still local news media. I’m old, not computer, not twit something, or face something savvy.

I saw the Trump rally in Texas and it was ELECTRIFYING. If the Wi rally had the same coverage it would really boost Leah.

The local TV has too many adds saying ALL the repub are against pre-existing conditions. Too few counter adds show this is a LIE.

There is NO WAY Walker should lose. If he does the people of Wi have forgotten the facts.

• Ad rem says:

Petsz!!! You’re back!!! What’s this tosh about about getting locked out of WP? I was afraid you might have secretly eloped with Keith Schiller when he left duty.. 😀

• Somewhere in Dixie says:

Fox has become nauseating.

• petszmom says:

So true. I was down to watching lou Dobbs the next day on YouTube but it was the same boring drivel each episode. Same topics and teeth gnashing with same boring guests repeating themselves. Cant stand any of them.

• This makes me truly sad. She is so nice and genuine. That said the polls I saw look very thin. She could be well within range already..

• sickconservative says:

They showed last nights but really they have shows also, easy to find them as you just have to come here to find links.

• jojotom01 says:

I told Leah that Tammy runs as a Republican and votes as a Democrat!

12. Donna in Oregon says:

OAN carries all POTUS rallies. Much rather watch President Trump than the hype and hysteria over fake bombs that the MSM is slobbering over. Lying, thieving Dims and their cheap dramas of faux-victimization is nauseating.

I love that President Trump is giving the Liberal masses a ‘Daddy’ speech about how to act in public.

13. Pam says:

14. CNN_sucks says:

Even Bloomberg knows where the wind is blowing. PDJT is going to protect us from invaders. Immigration through merit based.

15. Why wouldn’t people choose Leah Vukmir? She is so genuine and wholeheartedly.
    Baldwin is rather good in not getting caught up in controversy’s but she seems like a non achiever..

16. feralcatsblog says:

NPC #12245542: “Someone set up us the bomb”

NPC # 98948sjd: “We get signal”

CNN: “Orange man bad”

17. feralcatsblog says:

18. feralcatsblog says:

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

Trump calls the media “enemies of the people,” but, in reality, most of their time is devoted to routine journalistic activities like aiding & abetting a foreign invasion of the United States.
    10:50 AM – Oct 24, 2018

19. Coast says:

President Trump better get down to Florida and help out DeSantis and Scott. 99% blacks are going with Guillum.

20. Zorro says:

Both Walker’s and Vukmir’s opponents are dullards. Their races should be in their favor and it shouldn’t be close. There is no conservative media influence except in SE Wisconsin. Madison has huge Demosocialist influence with its government jobs and the University of Wisconsin.

21. Chuck says:

This might sound a little weird.
    I always felt reassured when Ronald Reagan spoke to us. Be that in the televised debates or those statements he made directly.
    Being older now I feel the same confidence when PDJT speaks at his rallys, but I always get the sense that there is something that he’s not telling us.
    In the words of Baloo, “Have I given you a clue?”
    Let’s hope he did tonight in his early statements…

22. The first 3 minutes are masterful rhetoric.
    Trump adopts and UNASSAILABLE tone of civility and proceeds to flip the “muh violence” narrative on the MSM.
    It’s masterful bait.. have any of the anchors gone fusion yet over him demanding they stop comparing him to Mr. H several times an hour?

23. Mae Miller says:

The woman sitting behind President Trump to the right looks amazingly like Christine Blasey Ford. Even the way she scans the audience with her eyes…

24. kea says:

Trump saying 1 supreme court justice a year. So 8…. I’m sure CNN fainted on that one.

25. Pyrthroes says:

Ranked just below the pantheon of Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, we consider Trump an American Original en par with Andrew Jackson and Ronaldus Magnus. Academic polls enshrining such socio-cultural and Constitutional saboteurs as Wilson, FDR, and LBJ are beneath contempt.

Charles Martel was called “The Hammer”, Richard I was “Lionheart”, Jackson was “Old Hickory”. What historically resonating sobriquet might beleaguered “American nationalists” bestow on Trump?