October 24th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #643

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,004 Responses to October 24th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #643

1. Grandma Covfefe says:

– – – > 13 < – – – more days to Mid-Term Elections.
    MAGA
    Thank You, Lord, for President Trump, his MAGA team, and all his supporters. Keep them all safe in all they go and do daily.
    —————————-
    **Pray**
    — For President Trump safe trip to Wisconsin Rally
    — For Guardian Angels along our borders
    — for ‘America Only’ solution and protection of southern invasion into USA.
    — for protection for MAGA & Repubs candidates & their teams during their campaigning.
    — that all illegal aliens votes and voter fraud will fail.
    — for our Military–protection and readiness
    — LEOs– protection and readiness (Law Enforcement Officers)

* — 🇺🇸 –* Get out and vote and remind others to vote, too * — 🇺🇸 — *

2. sunnydaze says:

Here’s the Heidi Heitkamp Project Veritas vid:

3. Troublemaker10 says:

4. Trumpstumper says:

Cruisin’ at 30K’ with dry powder… stay frosty y’all and enjoy the winning. 😉

I know I sure am!

5. trialbytruth says:

John James is suddenly getting RNC ad buys here in MI. This close to election means something is going on in the internal polls. Just a heads up for the bookies out there.

6. citizen817 says:

7. citizen817 says:

8. citizen817 says:

9. wolfmoon1776 says:

10. citizen817 says:

11. Grandma Covfefe says:

Short snippet:
    Today Tommy Robinson read his court statement to his supporters outside the courthouse and during a pause the crowd broke out and chanted “USA”. Tommy continued reading his statement then he paused again and the crowd broke out again and chanted “We love Trump.” 😲

Amazing–The Trump Effect is still going on! 👍 😊

12. citizen817 says:

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Very instructive to read the Wikipedia entry on this. IRAN behind it.

• nimrodman says:

Iran also heavily funded, trained, and injected jihadis into the Balkans, on the moslem side.

Reading a book, “Some Call it Peace – Waiting for War in the Balkans”

• nimrodman says:

I don’t recommend it, tho, I found it a very slow and tedious read

• nimrodman says:

Its basic premise is that the Dayton Accords attempted to impose the multi-ethnic state of “Bosnia-Herzegovina” in which the various ethnic groups (Croats, Serbs, Bosnian moslems) would live cooperatively.

Yet immediately each faction attempted to solidify gains in their stronghold enclaves and re-armed to the teeth, recognizing that none had a commitment to living cooperatively.

The US and the IFOR peace-keeping forces are portrayed as mainly there to keep their boot on the neck of the Serbs, on behalf of and for the protection of the Bosnian moslems.

The book belabors an interim period of only a couple years after Dayton, with extensive details on the re-arming and the intrigue of the Sarajevo moslem faction being supported heavily by Iran, with jihadi intent and intent to establish a moslem state in southern Europe.

I’d need to read more books or Wiki to get a picture of what happened before Dayton and after this interim period to know that happened before and after. I know some amount of the before from news accounts of the time (atrocities, Clinton-regime bombing), but the after I don’t know – though I haven’t heard that they’ve all gone back to war intensively, so there’s that.

Oh – and that intent to establish a moslem state in southern Europe?

Superceeded recently, of course, by the “refugee” and “migrant” invasion of the past couple years that’ll turn ALL of Europe muzzie.

Funny, that

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Thanks for that! I was totally unaware.

• Tango Yankee Citizen817…Hand Salute to the 241 Marines this Day!!!

• Just for you Citizen817: 0000001100110001…

13. citizen817 says:

• Conservativeinny says:

The hypocrisy / lying will be lost on the left.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

A good review on B.O. whoppers.

** “When you hear all this talk about ‘economic miracles’ right now, remember who started it,”
        ** “Unlike some, I actually try to state facts”, he said, “I don’t believe in just making stuff up. I think you should actually say to people what’s true.”
        ** “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it, If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor”
        ** “There’s not a smidgeon of corruption” , (IRS targeting of conservatives)
        ** “We didn’t have a scandal that embarrassed us,” (Benghazi)
        ** B.O. said Iran is a “tiny country” so we shouldn’t be concerned about it.
        ** He told us Al Qaeda was “on the run’ as they were rebuilding.
        ** Remember when he said ISIS was a “JayVee team”?

• America First says:

Like to remind people that the last administration really wasn’t filled with scandal – that would imply a monkey business type matter.

No, the last administration was all criminal all the way. Sedition, conspiracy, bribery, RICO, wiretapping, overthrowing government heads who wouldn’t go along with the scams, fraudulent foundations, gaming the markets and picking winners and losers with taxpayer money. Scandal isn’t even in the ballpark.

• So true G’ma covfefe! POTUS accomplishes multiple things with that one tweet–establishes that once upon a time the Dems supported border enforcement, and reminds everyone that BHO’s comment about being “fact based” when he appeared in NV was just another of his lies.

Surprised that BHO doesn’t have a Pinocchio sized nose now!

• joeknuckles says:

Correction, that’s what Senator Obama said before he got elected president. He was not representing his true feelings or intentions.

• sunnydaze says:

Now THIS Trump tweet is one that really could/should be shared with your Trump-Hating relatives and friends far and wide.

Obama expressed his and POTUS’ position Very.Well. in that short segment. (!)

• Eilert says:

The difference is he did not mean it.
      He actually had to read from a paper given to him. The teleprompter probably did not work.

• mtyorkie says:

What makes me so angry about his trying to take credit for the economy is that, as an independent, I followed Lew Rockwell closely for years during Obama’s administration and what kept us from going into a complete depression with Obama’s horrific policies was the mass quantitative easing and zero interest rates from the Fed. I was a Ron Paul supporter and learned so much about our country’s economics during that time.

So to hear him say he started the economy makes me so angry because they were printing money like drunken sailors and he had everyone holding his hand and kissing his butt. What a complete impostor.

• Jim in TN says:

In his own mind, Obama’s natural position is having everybody kiss his hand and butt.

The lies to get to that position, and the abuses to stay there, were necessary to make his ‘reality’ come true.

That includes doing everything in his power to stop a recovery from happening while simultaneously ‘printing money like drunken sailors’ to prevent further collapse. (And pay off rich folk while making the rest of us poor. All part of his grand plan.)

The slobber is drying off his keister, quick call in more supplicants!

14. citizen817 says:

15. citizen817 says:

16. citizen817 says:

17. feralcatsblog says:

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Amazing. Our VSGPOTUS redefines “nationalist” right out from under the FAKE NEWS media and shows just how FAKE they are. The FAKE NEWS tries to change the language, and President Trump not only changes it back – he changes it to where HE wants it to go.

• phoenixRising says:

I agree with your comment wolfmoon…
        I would simply go beyond what POTUS did…
        and I make my case below

• paulwoll says:

• sunnydaze says:

yep. He *defined* it for the dummy Acosta.

• nimrodman says:

“He did not redefine it. Nationalist always means patriotsm and pride in country and putting it first.”

Correct

Dems and Leftists (and Leftist Dems) only know the term “nationalist” in the context of “white nationalist”, which is all they’ve heard about for the last couple years and – besides – they can conveniently use it as a cudgel.

Most are too young to remember the term “Black Nationalist”, as it’s been years or decades since it was prominent in the news.

Here’s the wiki page though, as expected, they whitewash (blackwash?) the concept as mainly being about “establishing a black national identity” – sounds benign, right?

But I think I recall (and see the Stokely Carmichael section) that a couple decades ago it was mainly about establishing an actual “black nation” to be ruled by blacks. Separatist thinking, if you will.

I’m no expert on it, just my general impression.

At any rate, those currently in media and on the left recognize “nationalist” as a perjorative from prevalent recent use of the coupled term “white nationalist”

… are too young to remember much about “black nationalism”

… and are mostly ignorant of what a nationalist is when used in the context of being an American nationalist or nationalist for America’s interests.

As always, much hinges on who controls the vocabulary

Words have meanings
          Words matter

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I’m going to push the idea that Kanye is a black nationalist. Heads will explode!

• nimrodman says:

heads will explode

Yeah, they will

It’ll force them (trick them) into examining a few of the distinctions I’ve been making in my couple posts on the topic today.

Because Kanye isn’t a “black nationalist” in the historic sense, the sense discussed in the Wiki page

He’s a nationalist “for America” – as PresTrump was conveying about himself today in his press conference in the Oval

… who just happens to be black

So they’ll TOTALLY not get your intended meaning
                … if that indeed was your intended meaning

If you’re just looking to troll them and cause ‘splodey heads, you don’t really need an intent one way or another

Just the phrase itself will tie them in knots, some will assume the historical sense, while others will take it as a great insult because they now consider “nationalist” to be a swear word, not understanding the basic meaning. They’ll think you’re calling a Kanye a black white nationalist, if I may.

Extra points on trolliness, there wolf – good one

Have at it
                Report back

• wolfmoon1776 says:

LOL! Exactly. Nothing like a good troll that makes people think about language! 😉 *sips coffee, Kermit-style*

Trump is really genius here. His comeback was pitch perfect. He left absolutely nothing for Acosta to grab onto, and yet he reversed decades of leftist language-bending in a matter of SECONDS.

Such an incredible culture warrior!!!

• rrick says:

Paul, that is exactly what I was to say. It is the leftists who seek to redefine terms.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Exactly. And I was saying that Trump may not just be “de-redefining” the term, or “redefining it back” to some correct absolute definition, or “defining it” for Acosta, but the VSGPOTUS may actually be redefining it to his own new definition, closer to the original definition, but perhaps even BETTER and INEVITABLY different (which is a bit of a scientific idea that the world can’t actually go back to what it once was). However, all of that depends on the idea that terms CAN be redefined AT ALL – a fight which I don’t think I can win here, so I’d rather forfeit.

I love my “definition of definition”, but it probably offends many, so I think I’ll just withdraw my original assertion about POTUS entirely and replace it by a simpler argument over which I have more jurisdiction:

“I’m a white nationalist – you all figure out what *I* mean”. 😉

• Joemama says:

He did not redefine the meaning of nationalist, he ripped it mercilessly from NPC Costa, spokesman of the racial marxists. He stole back a word from those MoFos. It is OUR word again! It has no negative connotations that can be used by the marxists anymore.

• Joemama says:

PDJT was awesome. Taking back our language from the marxists.

Here’s my attempt:
        Diversity with assimilation is America’s strength.

or just

Assimilation is our strength.

• Eilert says:

He did not redefine nationalist. The word always meant what he talks.
        The globalist hate it because their agenda is to break down borders, so that they can rule over us. For that THEY needed to redefine nationalism as dirty, so the citizens of a country are ashamed of their nationality.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Whatever! Yes!

I hereby state that by whatever terms anybody disagrees with me on what I said in my terms, if we adopt your terms, I am wrong and you are right!

The fact that we are all saying the same thing in the end, shall remain a beautiful mystery, and I’m going to bed! 😉

• phoenixRising says:

Acosta is the one with the DOG WHISTLE… signaling to the Dims that our POTUS is NAZI
      Acosta ought to be banned from the White House.
      He is NEVER polite… and the question he just posed to President Trump is unacceptable. TOTALLY…

BAN ACOSTA

• treehouseron says:

Acosta will never realize he sounds like a damn fool.

“Sir, you said A, but in my head, I imagined you said B. Please tell me my brain is f*cked up”

I mean what kind of question is that?

• sunnydaze says:

Now I’m GLAD that dumbchit Acosta asked that stupid question cuz Trump gave a Great.Answer. !!!!!!!!

• para59r says:

A question like that would of never been directed to Obama like that, if it was the reporter would of been hounded to death, and if Obama did try to answer such he’d of gone into a stuttering frenzy. Meanwhile VSG Trump takes full possession of the questions and whacks it out of the park with his answer.

• feralcatsblog says:

You came in for your last big go round
      Maybe you thought you were too hot to put down
      But a fake and her lust for money and power soon go separate ways
      As you can only find so many fools lyin in a daze

Ha ha woman what you gonna do
      You destroyed what little virtue the Lord gave you
      Its so good if you don’t get any more gain
      So you better get yourself on board your funeral train

E-evil woman, e-evil woman, e-evil woman, evil woman

18. citizen817 says:

19. joeknuckles says:

I have to think our military strategists can come up with a plan to outflank a column of unarmed (maybe?) invaders.

How about cutting off a couple thousand at a time, starting from the rear? Load them on busses and send them back for their own good.

Another possibility could be seizing the busses while they are transporting the invaders and simply taking the bus loads back to Honduras.

• wholland50 says:

I guarantee you that the military intelligence has already infiltrated the mob and is marching along with them. I noticed up thread that DHS has already identified criminals and Middle-Easterners in the crowd. Made me wonder how many CIA-types are marching along and are being paid by people with Venezuelan accents.

• jmclever says:

If journalists can walk unchallenged among the advancing hordes, American intelligence officers can too, especially if there are multiple nationalities in that mob. Your hypothesis has probably been true since the invasion began.

• Jase says:

Sounds a bit dicey. You would want absolute minimum physical contact between US troops and members of the invasion force – especially as ROE would likely strictly preclude opening fire regardless of the provocation.
      All it would take is for these animals to throw a couple of – pre-prepared – dead kids in front of someone in a US military uniform.
      Frankly, I’ve no idea what I would do. It is tough spot for the President.

• R.Shanker says:

I heard that the Mob is mostly young men in their 20s. Very few women and children – but they are being made to march in front – as human shields.
        Maybe – one strategy is to try to peel off the women and children – with an offer to let them file paperwork etc.
        Defuse any possibility of political opportunists using crying children to make a point.
        Then we can deal with the fighting age men – much easier job! ( a piece of cake for our military)

20. Troublemaker10 says:

Kamala Harris draws a crowd of 70 people and they call her a “rock star”?

21. citizen817 says:

22. citizen817 says:

23. Troublemaker10 says:

24. phoenixRising says:

DJ posted this on yesterday’s THREAD

25. FL_GUY says:

My Views on the Propaganda of Election Prediction – Part 1 of 5

At EVERY President Trump Rally, during the course of his presentation, President Trump calls out the FAKE NEWS. President Trump also tells us not to be swayed by FAKE NEWS and FAKE POLLS. Yet, I see too many angst comments about “possible” election results when the election hasn’t really happened yet. These “freaking out” comments are based on FAKE NEWS, FAKE POLLS, Early voting tally assumptions by the media-rats (all categories President Trump has warned us about) and yard signs. I’d like to point out a few things about these highly UNRELIABLE sources of prediction.

Media-Rat Early Voting Tally Assumptions are a Bad Predictor

When I registered to vote in the Southeast in 1970, there was NO Republican party. The state and local elections were almost always decided in the primaries and to participate in a closed primary state in the Southeast, you had to be a registered D-Rat. Otherwise, you had no choice about important state offices such as Gov. However, the Southeast has always been conservative; in the 46 years I was a registered D-Rat, in the eleven Presidential elections that I voted, I only voted for a D-Rat once. Yes, the media-rat propaganda got me back in ’92 and it was the worst vote I ever cast. That has NOT happened again.

The R party started growing in the SE in the 1980s thanks to President Reagan(President Trump is once again growing the R party). However, even when Rs started appearing on the ballot in the late 80s, I just let the party affiliation slide as it never was important in the past(many other long registered voters did so was well) and other than President Reagan, most R Presidential candidates were MEH(I voted for them but wasn’t excited about any of them but the alternative was worse). I did try to change my party affiliation back in the early 2000s when I mailed in my drivers license renewal(the infamous motor voter), however, because I was changing to R, it was ignored. Then we had the crap candidates of McLame and Mitt which wasn’t a motivator to change. However, President to Be Trump came to Pensacola in Jan 2016 and after the rally, I went in person to the Supervisor of Elections office and changed my party affiliation to R so I could vote for candidate Trump in the FL closed primary. Second best vote I ever cast (First best vote was for Trump in Nov ’16).

The point is, we have a secret ballot in this country, THANK GOD! In the general elections, it doesn’t matter about your registered voter affiliation, your vote is between you and the voting machine. So honestly, looking at party affiliation tallies, doesn’t really tell you anything. My 46 year D-Rat affiliation would be counted by the media-rats as voting D-Rat which would be wrong 92% of the time. CONTINUED PART 2

• Rhoda R says:

I’m not freaked out by the polls or the fake reporting – I’m freaked out by the idea of vote fraud. The dems won’t be caught twice with their pants down when it comes to the level of fraud. All republicans need to get out and vote the party line (I can’t believe I’m saying that) and hopefully that will push the numbers past where even the democrats can’t fudge them.

• Joemama says:

I don’t think that ballots are secret in CA. There appears to be a bar code on the mail in ballots that uniquely identify each voter.

26. Marygrace Powers says:

Thread by @STUinSD: “Thread: An Old IC Guy Comments on Islamo-fascist Terrorists Already Here 1. The caravan/invasion sparked a couple of questions about how man […]”

Addendum. In case there is any doubt, jihadism isn’t going to stop any time soon.

BE VIGILANT EVERYONE.

27. FL_GUY says:

My Views on the Propaganda of Election Prediction – Part 2 of 5

When you add the reality of the “Walk Away” movement and the fact that in certain areas, you HAVE to be D-Rat registered if you are in a union or to work or do business in D-Rat controlled areas, party affiliation doesn’t mean much. This election, people are voting jobs, taxes and now, due to the manufactured crisis at the border, illegal aliens invading the USA. The ONLY party that has created jobs, lowered taxes and taken a stand AGAINST illegal immigration is the R party led by President Trump.

The only people who could support D-Rats either have free gov welfare money, don’t pay taxes and don’t work or work in government jobs so voting for D-Rats is voting for raises. The REST of We the People who do work and have to pay for stuff, and pay for other people’s free stuff through taxes, are NOT going to vote for a party that will put us back in POVERTY by raising taxes and destroying jobs when we have just started to climb out of the black hole thanks to President Trump and by extension, the Republicans.

The remaining D-Rat voters, and thank GOD there are less of them these days, are the “True Believers”. Much like a religious cult, they IGNORE everything that challenges their religion, e.g. Keith Ellison beating up women, Obama’s documented corruption, HilLIARy’s corruption etc. and blindly repeat the media-rat propaganda and blindly vote for every D-Rat on the ballot(I honestly believe they would vote for Fidel Castro if he had a D by his name). There are a couple of these people in my neighborhood in a VERY conservative area. As Mr. T use to say, “I Pity the Fools!”

YARD SIGNS are a Bad Predictor

When I was growing up, the wisdom was don’t discuss religion or politics and you will avoid a lot of conflict. I got a real world lesson when I was 17 at the barbershop. At the time, Ted Kennedy had just killed that girl and the news actually talked about it. As a point of conversation, you know back in those days, barbers tried to be chatty, I mentioned the news report. Well this guy literally blew up at me and jumped down my throat defending Teddy. Well, I was just mentioning the news, I wasn’t taking a stand but this guy was so worked up, he was literally RED in the face. Needless to say, he lost a customer forever. Wasn’t going to trust a nutjob like this with a straight razor.

Anyway, I don’t put up yard signs or have stickers. It avoids a lot of problems. However, today, it also avoids vandalism and violence. CONTINUED PART 3

• mtyorkie says:

I would add, I have never put up political yards signs. I was very tempted this year to put a Rosendale sign in my yard, but honestly, I decided not to because I didn’t want my home broken into, I have weapons and don’t want to bring negative attention to myself.

So, people are probably afraid of the negative backlash in general.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

FL,
      So cogent, thank you.

I have learned over years to pick my spots re politics. At work, all the staff and managment are Marxist. They openly talk continuous trash about PDJT and Republicans. I just laugh to my self and say nothing.
      These people are professionally adroit, and politically stupid.

I am bidding my time. When the arrests occur and the red wave washes over the country. I will smile and listen to their silly parsing.

I will say nothing. Nothing needs to be said.

28. Troublemaker10 says:

29. phoenixRising says:

• phoenixRising says:

There is such a domain! url, whatever one calls it !

30. FL_GUY says:

My Views on the Propaganda of Election Prediction – Part 3 of 5

Since the days of that POS BJ Clinton, the D-Rats have been operating more like the NAZIs. They take their tactics right out of the Brown shirt mobs. They started slow back in the 90s but have escalated from vandalism, disrupting R campaign events and theft of yard signs to physical violence against anyone who disagrees with them.

So, even in this conservative area of NW FL, people don’t feel comfortable putting out signs for Rs. Thus, the majority of the signs are for D-Rats because they KNOW they are safe from R supporters. But Rs know that no matter how small, a band of D-Rat supporting thugs will vandalize their property. It’s sad that we have Brown Shirt Mobs and the fact they exist is why NO ONE with a brain should ever vote D-Rat.

Thus, when only D-Rat signs go up, it gives a false picture of actual support. Around here, a very conservative area, R signs go up and are stolen. D-Rat signs go up and stay up. So for commenters who are wringing their hands about all the D-Rat signs or lack of R signs, it doesn’t predict anything due to the political violence against Rs.

FAKE POLLS are Voter Suppression Constructs

As I’ve written in detail before, it is impossible to get a valid sample to have a predictive poll. The media-rats know this but publicize them for two reasons: demoralize the R turnout and provide a rationalization for vote fraud numbers.

Remember, they went all in with HilLIARy with the FAKE POLLS. HilLIARy had a 97% chance of being President. These “polls” were outright lies and yet, people are posting polls from these same sources again for the mid-terms concerning house races like they actually mean something. The big clown, Mr. “HilLIARy has a 97% chance of winning” Silver is now claiming the D-Rats have an 86% chance of taking the house. Seriously?

President Trump has talked about these SUPPRESSION POLLS extensively at his rallies. What he doesn’t day publicly but knows based on his tweet about prosecuting vote fraud, is that these polls are used as a cover for vote fraud. I believe President Trump is going to stomp on vote fraud perps this election; there are going to be serious consequences for vote fraud in 2018. JMHO
    CONTINUED PART 4

31. kea says:

Hollywood’s Midterm Meltdown: ‘No Human Beings Are Illegal;’ Being Transgender the ‘Truest Form of America’s Freedom’

They are so screwed. I can’t help but laugh. They don’t know what to yell about so yell about everything. LOL

• Grandma Covfefe says:

That would have to include aborted babies.
      Hollywood are hypocrites. I’m glad the Boycotting Hollywood Movement is working and going strong. They are losing their “Elitehood”.

32. Nigella says:

Amazing how 7000 “refugees” just decided on their own to march thousands of miles to come to the US in one group. What are the odds?

33. FL_GUY says:

My Views on the Propaganda of Election Prediction – Part 4 of 5

FAKE NEWS is Propaganda

The media-rats have been lying to people from the beginning. We just didn’t know how bad until the last 25 years.

The media-rats have covered for corrupt D-Rats while crucifying any R they could create a scandal on. The D-Rats, no matter how criminal or despicable, are painted as genius saints and the Rs, no matter how honest or smart, are painted as corrupt and stupid. ALL LIES!!!!!

The mask of the media-rats dropped in the 2004 election when they started actively campaigning for Vietnam “War Hero” Kerry. Even going so far as publicizing fraudulent government papers, fraud exposed by regular people, NOT the Rs and W, to smear W. The media-rats have only gotten worse and more obvious since that time.

So the question is, how can ANYONE quote something from the media-rats and give it credibility? They have been lying about President Trump every day since the Nov 2016 election; 92% of media-rat coverage about President Trump is negative. They make crap up all the time. Yet, we are suppose to believe what they say about the POLLS? We are suppose to believe what they say about the BLUE WAVE? That’s crazy.

The media- rats continue to cover for Obama and every other D-Rat. Have you seen any media-rat reports on Ellison’s domestic abuses that were documented by police reports? I haven’t. Have you seen anything about Beto’s DUI and fleeing the scene of an accident? I haven’t. Have you seen antying about Gollum’s communist and socialist support or his wanting to make the entire state of FL a Sanctuary? Zip. The list goes on and on. Yet we are suppose to believe whatever the media-rats say about Rs and the R chances of winning in the Mid-Terms?

Let me tell you how I deal with the media-rats: I DON’T!!!!!!! After the media-rats, every damn one of them whether they claimed to be conservative or not, actively campaigned for Obama in the 2008 election and then cheered the election results, after watching their glee that the clown had won, I was in shock. First I turned off the TV in disgust and when it stayed off for two solid months, I cut the cable and haven’t been back. I haven’t missed a thing. I have since added streaming for entertainment that I can control but I don’t listen to the FAKE NEWS or FAKE pundits. CONTINUED Part 5

• phoenixRising says:

Great posts FL_Guy !
      Appreciate all your time and effort
      And I’m with you on pulling the plug. Don’t watch TV either !

34. FL_GUY says:

My Views on the Propaganda of Election Prediction – Part 5 of 5

So, when people cite media-rat reports, no matter which FAKE organization, I skip right over it because I know it’s Bull$hit. It’s not worth getting upset over propaganda. The media-rats have NO credibility. That’s why President Trump always calls them FAKE NEWS and credits 15% as being OK. That leaves 85% that are NOT OK.

SUMMARY

President Trump has told us to not fall for the FAKE NEWS and the FAKE POLLS (Suppression Polls). The media-rats are frantically campaigning for the D-Rats for the 2018 Mid-Term elections. You cannot believe the FAKE NEWS, FAKE POLLS, Early voting stats or sign stats as a predictor of the 2018 Mid-Terms. The best indicator is crowd turnout at campaign events. Compare how many people show up for the D-Rat candidates vs the Rs. Compare the enthusiasm of the people who show up.

As I’ve seen, very few people are turning out for the D-Rat events but massive numbers of people are turning out for President Trump and the Rs. Even in Elko, NV a literal tiny dot in the middle of a vast desert wasteland, THOUSANDS of people turned out for President Trump. In TX, 100,000 people wanted to attend a 20,000 capacity venue. It was packed with 22,000 people inside and outside, there was another 25-30,000 people who stayed to listen to the speeches. That means over 50,000 people showed up even though they KNEW they all couldn’t get in.

Now, how is Beto’s chances looking in TX? His Willie “Doper/tax cheat” Nelson campaign event drew a 1/10th of that crowd; less people than President Trump had in Elko, NV in the middle of the desert.

So, you want to know how things are really going? Watch President Trump’s rallies. Those 10s of thousands of people who go through the stress of attending the President Trump Rally and the 10s of thousands that watch on streaming are going to vote R as will their families, friends, co-workers, congregation, neighbors, etc. That massive, electric enthusiasm translates into VOTES – the MONSTER VOTE!

The real poll is the final tally on election day. It is going to be a Republican MEGA MAGA WIN! It is a WIN for President Trump!!!!

• Nigella says:

Wise words

• nimrodman says:

Yes they are.

FL_GUY, thanks for your insightful commentary..

As with your lengthy summaries of Florida rallies you’ve attended, I think many of us greatly appreciate the time you take to write out these lengthy narratives. Count me as one, for sure.

• phoenixRising says:

Yes… the rallies are a great barometer… which too few people use!

• Bigbadmike says:

Really enjoy you posts FL Guy. I’m going to my first Rally on Saturday. Still have to drive 5 hours, but appreciate President Trump is coming to our unworthy State. You know the State who’s current Rino Governor is a Never Trumper and who’s former Rino Governor, Edgar, attends the previous President’s boring lecture at the U of I to kiss his butt and declares his support for the current Rino Governors booger eating Dem opponent.

• trumpismine says:

well said FL_GUY and uplifting too

• litenmaus says:

Thank you Fl_Guy for another excellent commentary. . :0)

• FL_GUY says:

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your kind words.

For those of you going to the IL rally, can you tell me if there are any major population centers within reasonable driving distance from the rally site? My map shows a sparse area but I know that doesn’t show the whole picture. Not being familiar with the area, I need some help to figure out the likely attendee population for this rally, e.g. cities and states.

Thanks.

35. Spoogels says:

Sundance have you read this–ties the whole meh-Russia thing together with more connections and players revealed

• Spoogels says:

“Nellie Ohr knew Stefan Halper since at least 2000. Nellie Ohr also worked in the MITRE Corporation with Halper’s son Marin Halper for six years from 2002-2008”

• nimrodman says:

Whoa
      I say “whoa”

If I’m interpreting that report correctly, those are some pretty advanced and powerful searching techniques, including facial recognition and image searching to tie all those characters together and flesh out their networking.

Using facial recognition pick-points from avatar phots and such to search the web for other occurrences of a given face and turning up group photos that establish others in the group and link them as networked.

Search classifications among the various characters using 2-degree and 3-degree separation criteria, etc.

That’s a damn sight more than we can do with simple google-style keyword search engines and reverse image searches.

Pretty sophisticated methods, on the order of spy vs spy – at least to my uneducated eye.

Any experts in these methods here on a branch that can comment?

36. starfcker says:

I was a little confused, but Bill splained it to me. Thanks, Bill. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕https://mobile.twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1054716486831419392

37. I was just casually listening to Pandora when all of a sudden my ears were assaulted by these words courtesy of JB Pritzker, Democrat candidate for governor:

“We have to defeat Bruce Rauner so Illinois can be a firewall against Donald Trump.”

LOL Yes, let’s be a firewall against rising wages, falling unemployment, a growing manufacturing industry, lower taxes, law and order, and national security! 🤣

I do find it incredibly ironic that the party of the overreaching federal government that waged an 8 year war on states rights is now trying to use states rights to wage a war on the federal government.

38. RAFFAELA says: