Tuesday October 16th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

255 Responses to Tuesday October 16th – Open Thread

1. nikkichico7 says:

I don’t know if this will post .. here goes:

You can adopt puppies that failed TSA training, breeds include Labrador retrievers/German shorthair pointers/German shepherds/and Belgian malinois

😃❤️

2. czarowniczy says:

Yet another useless ‘Night Out Against Crime’ night in New Orleans. People out dancing in the street, drinking booze, eating and whining about they yung chirruns who be victims of gunnnn violennnnnnce. Or as it’s known in NOLA: Tuesday.

• Janie M. says:

Am I the only person here seeing a huge scroll down box embedded in treepers’ posts?
      It bears a message saying “500 Internal Server Error” then it says a highly trained team of monkeys have been dispatched to deal with the situation.
      Went via the link someone posted about the rare breed of horses being bred in Mississippi and in the middle of the article the above ^^^ anomaly showed up AGAIN!

• Janie M. says:

Never mind… showed my son that box embedded in Andy’s post, he said it’s NOT a virus… that youtube is down. He said I should have asked if YT was down when I saw the strange message… Seriously?! Like I would know to ask that off the top of my head? I’m not on YT right now. 🙄

3. TreeperInTraining says:

Not sure where to put this….I hope here is OK.

America on top again as “Most Competitive”.

Lots of interesting tidbits 8n this article.

4. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

5. auscitizenmom says:

Prayer for Justice Kavanaugh:

“After watching her husband rip into pro-death senators who used Dr. Christine Blasey Ford in attempts to derail the appointment of her husband to the U.S. Supreme Court, Ashley is asking all people of faith to unite in praying Psalm 40, which reads:”

“BE PLEASED, O LORD, TO DELIVER ME, LOOK DOWN, O LORD TO HELP ME. LET THEM BE CONFOUNDED AND ASHAMED TOGETHER, THAT SEEK AFTER MY SOUL TO TAKE IT AWAY. LET THEM BE TURNED BACKWARD AND BE ASHAMED THAT DESIRE EVILS TO ME.”

In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen

6. jessbarnesphd says:

Treepers- a while back there was a video montage of all the news (cable & network) saying the EXACT same anti-Trump phrase/talking point… anybody remember that and have a link to it? It seems to be BURIED in my Twitter timeline…

7. covfefe999 says:

OK, it looks like YouTube is down. First time I’ve ever seen that.

8. amwick says:

On a happy note, I found a video about the HP printer I bought at the thrift store for $5,,, all you do is plug it in, add some paper and push a button, it does a test page… Mine worked.. it printed perfectly… So now all I need is a cable to connect to my ‘puter..
    I am amazed.. this printer was built in 1994!