October 15th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #634

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,709 Responses to October 15th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #634

1. wheatietoo says:

Oh…but “women must be believed!”
    There are too many women out there who Lie, shamelessly, and this has been going on for a long time.

I hope more and more examples like this are brought to light:

• Me says:

Maybe you could start a campaign to ban women!

• Homesteader says:

Maybe just the liars and their defenders.

• Blind no longer says:

Maybe we could start a campaign to expose lying women, who try to destroy innocent people, cause them to lose their jobs and destroy their good name and reputation! I could go for a campaign like that..how about you- Me? Thankfully there’s a video that doesn’t lie for this guy!

• Non-logic like that will get that campaign going viral in no time 🙂

• Your Tour Guide says:

Ask anyone in the health care industry. The ones that work
          with the sickest patients ( renal failure, COPD, heart issues,
          morbid obesity) will tell you this. A consistent percentage of
          these patients have mental health issues. Schizophrenia,
          borderline personality disorder, bipolar, oppositional disorder.

Overwhelmingly, the patients with mental health issues are
          female. Whenever YTG gets to hear war stories from RNs,
          the ones about crazy behaviours are almost always about
          females. The exception is males with drug issues.

• covfefe_USA says:

Maybe…JUST MAYBE, these are the very reasons why women had such a hard time being believed in bona fide abuse cases and had such a hard time in the courtroom as witnesses.

• NC Patriot says:

I worked in a mental hospital for 25 years. (I am a female) I was always FAR MORE comfortable on the male wards in my caseload than on the female wards. The females were far more unpredictable and even overtly crazy.

Even when dealing with a very mentally sick male patient—the other male patients were “watchful” and almost “protective” of me—-and I could feel it.

I would NEVER automatically believe a woman’s accusations JUST BECAUSE she says so. The exception to that might be a woman recounting some deeply hidden abuses she experienced in very early childhood, especially at the hands of caretakers.

• Bullseye says:

Joe Digeneva radio interview this morning …

• pochas94 says:

Well, don’t ban Melania. She is pitching in and doing a fabulous job for this country.

• nwtex says:

I saw this a year or so ago. It was, perhaps, on the telly because it was at least 30 min or longer….probably an hour long. It showed the whole dang thing (every last iota in real time)…the officer accommodating her during the “stop”. … walking her into the station…..the booking etc etc etc. Anyone could see, as she was sitting in the station, that she was planning to “stick it” to the police. I wanted to slap her. Actually I believe it was an hour long….every second on body cam, dashboard, cam and police station cameras.

And yes, females can be the most vindictive, ruthless, self serving, mean, mindless, lying individuals on this earth. Period end.

• nwtex says:

Here’s the 2 hr video not that anyone would be interested I just want to enter it into the record. hahahahaha! That’s the way I roll 😎

• nwtex says:

wheatie—– I haven’t seen lp1 around for ages. Have you??
      I’ve been thinking of him youknow he likes to roll around on those high seas and they’ve a bit rough as of late. Hope all is well.

• covfefe999 says:

Shaun King. Hahaha! The male Rachel Dolezal. Figures he would get wrapped up in this BS while he made a desperate attempt to remain relevant after BLM fizzled out.

• But will there be charges filed against her? Without repercussions there will no changes in behavior.

• scrap1ron says:

Are women human beings? If so, then they are just as capable of evil as men.

• TPW says:

My theory and I am a woman…..men you are not going to like this. Women who have been dominated by Men since the beginning have become very capable in the manipulating department. They also have developed various parts of their brain and have become very capable in out smarting Men on many fronts. I believe Men will always advance in certain fields like Mathematics, Science because that’s the way they’re wired but overall Women are surpassing Men (generally) intelligence wise. Whether you think I am on to something or am full of you know what look no further than grades and graduation rates in college.Its the …where you lack physically you develop mentally thingy. You can also see this evolution in physical abilities of Blacks verses Caucasian (although this is changing). Caucasians have relied more on using their mental capabilities over their physical capabilities therefor their physical prowess has become less than. Now apply this theory to women verses men in general. Back to the above post…yes women although more protective and nurturing can incorporate evil as a survival technique. THE END of my very un PC Junior analysis. Come to think about it Venus and Serena’s Dad was very wise to put them into a Caucasian dominated sport where women make a lot of money. No?

• This was a major news story in the Dallas media market. Apparently she avoided charges because of a technicality. From the Dallas Morning News:

“Officials say Dixon-Cole reported the alleged assault to Ellis County detention officers but not law enforcement investigators… Authorities in Texas have to check off certain criteria to charge someone with making a false report. The suspect must intend to deceive others and know the information is false, and the person receiving the statement must be a peace officer or federal special investigator conducting the investigation, or an employee of a law enforcement agency authorized to carry out the investigation.

Detention officers are not peace officers, and they wouldn’t have the authority to investigate the offense, so complaining to them wouldn’t meet that requirement in the Texas Penal Code, said Brian Poe, a criminal defense attorney in Fort Worth.”

• Your Tour Guide says:

Have met and talked with peace officers ( prison and jail guards)
        many times over the years. Very few of them are willing to work
        with female inmates. The ones that do generally don’t stay at it
        for very long. The agreed take is that in general, they are the worst
        of the worst. Evil and conniving raised to an art form.

2. Think we will have riots like Greece had during Trump’s Presidency? Not for the same reason but on a similar scale?

• Jenny R. says:

Some may try, but it won’t be successful. People are tired of this schiesse.

• oldschool says:

Have you not seen Portland, Charlottesville, college campuses, inaug day? Not sure exactly what rises to the level of a “riot”, but those do in my definition.

• mr.piddles says:

Portland and Berkeley and a few other select places are special cases. In Boston there were free speech/antifa demonstrations too, but the police handled them effectively. Nobody got hurt, cars weren’t burned, windows weren’t smashed. If local law enforcement is told to stand down by liberal activist mayors to make a political point, and things get WWAAYYY out of hand, then you call in the National Guard. See Baltimore.

Charlottesville is a special case too. The White Nationalists were represented in federal court by the ACLU, and granted a permit to march by a federal judge, to the protestations of VA and Charlottesville. **Two weeks before the riot** Department of Homeland Security **warned** McAuliffe and the D.B. Mayor that they had solid intelligence that both sides were planning on bringing weapons and engaging in violence, and that strong security measures were required. McAuliffe and the D.B. Mayor decided to ignore the advice of DHS, told local and state police to stand down on that day, and the rest is history. McAuliffe and the D.B. Mayor thought that it would be real cute if they made a political point — allow the march to get WAY out of hand, blame the White Nationalists as the instigators of the violence (i.e., there very presence), and tell everybody “See? We told you we shouldn’t let this group march!”.

That girl’s blood is on the hands of McAuliffe and the D.B. Mayor as much as anybody else.

It’s hard to whip up support for a Revolution when everybody’s too busy cashing paychecks.

• oldschool says:

My point is, they ARE happening.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Charlottesville was scripted theater. Had the stereotypes of bad
            70s movie of the week racist rednecks down pat. The only thing
            they had lacking in the story was the hero being held in jail by the
            corrupt redneck sheriff. The tiki torch deal was to portray Nazi
            type menace. You hold a flashlight under your face when you
            tell a scary story around a campfire. Just arrange for 300 numbskulls
            to carry tiki torches, and the lighting creates the same effect.

• G. Combs says:

AND the actors all came in on the SAME buses!

From another Treeper:
              Louis Gohmert via Fox Business News revealed BLM and KKK got off the same buses in Charlottesville!!! Here’s the video via FoxBusiness
              Gohmert’s statement refers to this video clip which circulated immediately after the riot at Charlottesville: EYE WITNESS to KKK/NAZI/ANTIFA/BLM ARRIVING ON SAME BUSES in Charlotte that day

The person making this claim in this video is Charles Patrick. He is not the eye witness, however, he promised to follow through and did follow through with a lengthy and shockingly revealing LIVE CHAT WITH THE CHARLOTTESVILLE VA EYEWITNESS.

3. Democrats to regain House, Republicans will hold Senate says mid-term reports and polls.

Democrats need to win an additional 24 seats to regain control of the 465-member House of Representatives.

There are 250 campaign offices open throughout the country that were used in President Barack Obama’s political campaigns.

These offices are now used by a group called Organizing for Action, a non-profit group dedicated to community organizing. President Obama heads this group.

They are being used now to get Democrats elected nationwide.

In two years, they will campaign to get Michelle Obama elected President.

4. DanO64 says:

?????

5. Raffaella says:

I have been polled multiple times, probably in excess of 10 times. They call my cell number and I answer it because I want to participate. Also, I had a Democrat showing up at my door yesterday. I live in Orange County, California. I was registered as a democrat (could be the primary reason they call me so often?) for many years before I changed to republican so I could vote for then candidate Trump in the primaries. I openly and strongly support the President and Republicans whenever they call me.

• Joemama says:

I remain registered as a democrat in CA for two reasons: 1.Probably less likely they throw my mail in ballot in the trash. 2. All my representatives are democrats (actually politically closer to communists). I think they pay more attention to my e-mails, since they are coming from a constituent registered as a democrat.

When necessary, i will switch my party. They have “jungle primaries” in CA, so it doesn’t seem that important to register as a Republican at this point.

6. SHE’S NOT THE 99%

1. Go to college
    2. Accumulate debt
    3. Pick a stupid major
    4. Graduate with useless degree
    5. Play victim
    6. Blame society
    7. Vote Democrat pic.twitter.com/dgaM2TrTeW

— Michael Keyes (@michaelkeyes) October 13, 2018

• DanO64 says:

You mean there isn’t a demand for degrees in Advanced Lesbian Dance? Maybe if they drop the “Dance” and just call it Advanced Lesbianism.

• Trumpgirls says:

and you will stay hungry with that degree….

• 1stgoblyn says:

Didn’t you read the post? She is on food stamps; no way she is hungry. She eats better than you or I do.

• steph_gray says:

At her age I:

– had an equally useless degree in creative writing
          – had the same amount of debt (in 1974 dollars – little higher actually)
          – DID have a job but it was an extremely low-paying secretarial one
          – did not even know food stamps existed – just assumed you worked, didn’t everyone?

Over the ensuing years, taught myself a specialty, paid off every dollar on time, and supported myself comfortably until retirement.

Oh, and escaped the leftist bubble! One year after her age of 25 in fact…

Quick, somebody send this girl a paperback of Atlas Shrugged. It worked for me!

• StanH says:

More and more the snowflakes are getting hit in the face with the shovel of life, and they are receiving their just desserts. On the other hand these “children” have been served poorly by an education system that is as corrupt as any institution in this country, maybe a class action suit is in order?

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Yep sue their azzes.

• Teagan says:

Parents that paid for and enabled are equally to blame! When you have Daddy’s credit card for your 4-5 years of college fun and games, it’s tough to face reality when the party’s over.

• Sgt Stryker says:

“On the other hand these “children” have been served poorly by an education system that is as corrupt as any institution in this country…”
        These children have been poorly served by their PARENTS!
        PERIOD
        III/0317

• covfefe999 says:

If she is in the 99% then the 99% is grossly irresponsible, many likely with parents who didn’t save a penny for their kids’ education.

My parents saved for mine. They paid the tuition, I worked while studying and paid for everything else. I was extremely frugal, I lived in tiny apartments and I had few personal belongings. When I went to grad school I was entirely on my own, I paid for everything. I was a teaching assistant but it barely covered my expenses. In my last year I took out a modest student loan and it was paid back a year after I graduated.

I have zero sympathy for snowflakes or their parents who borrow like crazy and then whine when they have to pay it back.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

Victims everywhere. We have raised a generation of spoiled brats.
        “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create week men, week men create hard times” It’s an endless cycle.

• H.R. says:

Good for you, covfefe999! Similar story to yours for our son.

We have one of the large Land Grant universities in town. Pay-as-you-go tuition was affordable there and we told our son that we’d pay his tuition if he went there and lived at home. He covered his textbooks and gas for his car.

He graduated in 2000 and was smart enough to get a Bachelor of Science (Industrial Design). He did not want a BA degree. He didn’t want to move out of the area after graduation so it took him a little longer to get his 1st job related to his degree; about 6 months.

Every now and then, he mentions to my wife and me that graduating from college debt free was the absolute best thing we ever did for him.

(When he graduated and we were done paying for school, my wife went out and bought herself a Lexus. It was cheaper than paying for his college! 😆😆)

• Ken Lawson says:

I agree with you about almost everything you said. However, I don’t think parents have any obligation to save for a child’s college education. My father retired before he was 40 after starting a successful business and then selling it. He told us kids we’d not be receiving the money as inheritance because we had to learn to earn it ourselves and he planned on doing good with his money, which he did. I had to earn my way through school and never borrowed money to do it. I worked multiple jobs to pay for my education, but it meant a whole lot more than if my parents had paid for it. I think that if we’re calling kids adults at 18, then they can earn their own way. I’m not opposed to parents choosing to help, but things mean a whole lot more when you’re paying the bill. If we’d raise kids to understand saving money from the time they get their first allowance to their first job, they’d be a lot better off and not end up starting their working careers with debt.

• Teagan says:

Probably dozens of similar stories within this group,,,all inspirational, BTW.
        Hubby’s parents moved out of their very modest but close to the beach house every summer for 12 years(and lived in the loft of their single garage with makeshift kitchen and outdoor shower!) to pay for his education. He went to school about 60 miles away, caught a ride home every weekend so he could take cooked food back to eat for the next week. Didn’t own a car until age 26, after military obligation, and no credit card until late 30’s.
        These people knew what the value of education was and were willing to sacrifice for it.

• texaswave says:

Well, I am a different kind of parent. I didn’t save for my kids’ college because I don’t owe them a college education. My kids were told from the time they were in grade school that if they wanted to go to college, they had to make good grades, get a job as soon as they were able to, save money, and get scholarships because I wasn’t going to pay for it. Pretty much they had to figure it out. Of course I was there to help but I wasn’t going to foot the bill for them. Three out of four of my kids went the military route…2 Marine Corps officers and 1 Navy officer. Uncle Sam paid most of the bills and the rest their father and I helped them out. Some of their expenses they paid back and others we gifted. My kids are very proud that they pretty much did this on their own and happy that they are serving their country. They know mama loves them but she isn’t going to financially support them through life!

• Jenny R. says:

This is bs. I’ve got a Humanities degree — I had no debt (scholarships, worked my way through, still graduated BA at 21), and I had a job once I got out and went seriously looking. It wasn’t a fancy job; it wasn’t in my major, but it was a job (out of college most people do not get fancy, high paying jobs in their major…you get a job/jobs, and build a work history, then you get a job more to your liking).
      Girlie probably doesn’t want to go out and do that, and she probably hung around college for too long: 25 years old? If she doesn’t have at least a Master’s or have a work history showing she had to go to school part-time, it means she was a professional student for a while — that doesn’t impress employers.
      And only 20K in debt translates to about a year’s tuition: so she probably was a professional student who drug out her college days and racked that up over and above any scholarships or grants she had. Just the takeaway I’m getting from this.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

“A Humanities degree”
        Well, alrighty then.

• Sentient says:

I think you’re missing Jenny’s point. Nothing wrong with a liberal arts degree as long as you don’t expect it to mean that society owes you a middle class salary. Study English or History or Political Science if you want to, but then depend upon yourself and don’t consider any honest job beneath you. Many people parlay entry-level jobs into well-paying careers they like. STEM majors are a minority.

• ibobland08 says:

You graduated college with no debt? When did you go to college?

• daystarmin says:

I worked my way through college, paid every dime and have two earned doctorates. Received my bachelor’s in 1981. It can be done if you really put your mind to it. OBYW I was married and three children at that time. It helps to have a supportive wife. It led to my 3rd career change.

• ibobland08 says:

That’s great.

Keep in mind the education cost has more than doubled since the 1980s after adjusting for inflation. You would’ve had to work the double the hours (or earn double per hour) you worked in the 1980s to accomplish the same feat today.

Unless you have scholarships or have well-off parents, debt is almost certain for a traditional college student.

• Dave Radetsky says:

No offense intended, but debt is something only a person who is acting foolishly enters into. I worked my way through school, built my career in business, and bought my first house (and five since then) all while paying cash for everything. Sometimes it took longer to get things, but I didn’t pour my money into the hands of bankers through interest payments. I may have waited for some things before I got them, but I ended up paying far less and ended up with far more than others because my parents taught me that paying interest is foolish. Hard work and patience pay off. America is the largest debtor nation in the world (contrary to popular opinion and even our booming economy, we are bankrupt as we have more debt than we can pay off). But American have come to think debt is okay and buy according to monthly payments, not purchase price. It’s foolish and we do our children a disservice not teaching them otherwise.

• ibobland08 says:

I’m no big fan of debt, but taking out loans for college, if you get a degree in the right thing, is a good idea. If I didn’t go to college, I would be making far less than now. Like I said in my post above, doing this today is much harder than 30 years ago because education is way more expensive.

The key is to pay the loan off very quickly to keep interest payments to a minimum.

• patrickhenrycensored says:

Tequila Donkey@gwbright
      Replying to @michaelkeyes @mitchellvii
      I don’t always talk to people with a fine arts degree, but when i do I always order the Large Fries.

• FofBW says:

Left out, Living in the basement of their parents.

• Dixie says:

You don’t show up often anymore but you sure make an impact when you do.

• JMC says:

Hey, Greek and Latin worked for me!

• daughnworks247 says:

I didn’t think it was possible, but college has made my son even more conservative. He’s a senior in mech engineering. He comes home and rails about the 1/3-1/2 who should not be there, wasting time and someone else’s money.
      It’s great fun to wind him up. All we have to do is nudge him slightly and he’s off on a rant. When he talks of students wasting their parents money he is furious. When he talks of students wasting scholarship or loan money, his voice gets louder and he stands up to pace. As he says, “because WE’RE paying for their mistakes”.
      Ahhhh yes, it’s wonderful when your kids become taxpayers and realization sets in. It’s hilarious. In his 21yr old mind, to listen to him, one would think his taxes are funding the entirety of the US Government.
      His rant about the chastity of young women today is ticket worthy.

• Joemama says:

Only $20,000 in debt? She actually is probably in the minority. $100,000 or higher seems more typical. These kids are destroying 1/2 of their lives with their insanely expensive degrees before they even get started.

• Oh, but she IS the 99%. 99% snowflake millennial liberal.

7. getfitnow says:

Brilliance, class and dignity. Thank you, President Trump for your unwavering support of Justice Kavanaugh.

FTA – It’s encouraging that, in his first appearance on the Supreme Court after that awful nomination process, Brett Kavanaugh showed no hint of apprehension that he was there on probation or that he wasn’t fully deserving of being exactly where he was. It’s clear that by Tuesday, his estimation of the accusations being hurled at him only days before was exactly what they deserved – forgotten and put out of his mind.

Kavanaugh is a brilliant jurist, considered possibly the best qualified candidate ever nominated to the Court. The strength of his mind was evident Tuesday in the way he waded right in with his new peers to hash over the legal intricacies of cases, statutes, and precedents. He was made for this job.

8. Dora says:

I trust he knows what he is doing and remembers how dishonest and deceitful the dems are.

=====

Trump makes new overtures to Democrats

PPresident Trump is making overtures to Democrats about working together next year, a move that would mark a major shift in his approach to dealing with Congress but one that could prove necessary in order to secure big legislative achievements ahead of his reelection campaign in 2020.

• prenanny says:

Infrastructure bill as well as tax cuts 2.0 next items of importance, doubt TRUMP will get much cooperation on those two items.
      Without jackass ryan in the way we may actually get some real cuts to spending and the size of federal government with new budget.
      Cannot wait to see the back of him.

• Jim in TN says:

I think we can count on Schumer to lead Senate Dems in opposition to everything.
      We need to change the filibuster rules if we want to achieve anything solid.

I think we can count on the some of the usual Republican suspects in the senate to betray us every chance they get. Luckily most have quit, but some are still there and one more is joining from Utah.

Being the power broker is just too much temptation when the vote is close. At least our President knows how to wheel and deal and stroke egos.

And the House will play dead letter office for everything Trump wants, should the leadership party change.

So VOTE and get all your like minded friends to vote with you. Keep both houses in Republican hands and make sure the numbers are never close enough that one jerk can ruin anything McStain style.

And maybe, given a good enough whoopin’, the Dems will work with the President. Don’t count on it, but still give them the whoopin’ they deserve.

9. nwtex says:

Just heard on the radio that the President and First Lady will be leaving the White House in about 2 hrs to visit the devastated areas……hurricane / storm….

10. DanO64 says:

Brain dead be like:

11. LULU says:

“Here’s What Democrats and the New Yorker Don’t Want You to Know About Kavanaugh Accuser
    Deborah Ramirez’s Story”

If you don’t read anything else today, take the time to read this. An incredible piece of investigative work in the mode of Sundance…

• covfefe999 says:

Many of us shy away from clicking on stuff that’s labeled “must read”. We all know quite a bit about the fraudulent scheme. Is there anything in the article that would be new info to us?

• Bogiewan Kenobi says:

I read the article from a different site. Long article but shows ties between Ramirez and Colorado AG who has ties to Democrap organizations and the Clinton machine. Explains some gaps in the Ronan Farrow story. If you’re interested in more background on the Ramirez accusation it’s worth the look.

• Sneaky Pete says:

yes, great article. read it earlier this am. I have a buddy who knows somebody. Sent this to him.

• Dixie says:

A worthy quote from that link for those who don’t want to click on it….

Senator Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) has said Dianne Feinstein and her staff will be investigated to determine their role, if any, in leaking Christine Blasey Ford’s letter to the press. We hope Cotton and his fellow Republicans’ disgust with their colleagues from across the aisle isn’t feigned or forgotten. The last thing we need right now is a return to the kind of collegiality that allows the Democrats to play the dirtiest game imaginable while Republicans blather on about their “principles.” Republican principles are only good insofar as they protect Americans from the disastrous effects of the Democrats’ policies and political appointments. More often than not, however, those “principles” serve only to protect GOP lawmakers from those terrible effects, leaving Americans twisting in the wind.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Mayer is the one to do some more connecting
        the dots on. She goes back a lonnnnnggg way
        in the smear game. Time someone shines a
        light in her general direction.

12. Dora says:

Hang on to your wallets, New Yorkers. The governor is looking for extra money.

13. CIA used Tom Firestone and Bruce Ohr to set up meetings with Oleg Deripaska in the law offices of Baker McKenzie.

Tom Firestone is an attorney. He was former Acting Chief of the Law Enforcement Section for the Justice Department at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow.

His bosses were Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, and Peter Strzok.

He is another common denominator in the takedown of President Donald J. Trump. Firestone is a Partner in Baker McKenzie, the second largest global law firm in the world with over $2.3 billion a year in billings

Solomon’s sources are Deripaska, his attorney, Adam Waldman, “and several FBI agents”

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Bruce Ohr used Baker McKenzie’s office in the District of Columbia 49 times to meet Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska from 2009 to 2016, according to John Solomon of The Hill.”

Another law firm to put in the legal cross-hairs, besides the obvious Perkins-Coie

• daughnworks247 says:

???????? There’s a bombshell. Bruce Ohr met Deripaska 49 times from 2009-2016. Baker McKenzie? It figures.

• Joemama says:

Soros, of course. I thought that this was universal knowledge. He has been paying for these caravans to the US to overwhelm ICE/DHS for years. Why isn’t he prosecuted under RICO for conspiring to help these people come to the US illegally.

• jmgreenwell says:

That’s what I wondered, too, Henry. Would love to see the group infiltrated by someone like Project Veritas or another bold investigative reporter to tell us how they organized and how these impoverished people are affording to migrate. Yes. Who’s feeding them, etc.? And will they get here in time to vote????

• Teagan says:

Will they get here in time? Perhaps not to vote but certainly in time to publish the already-written “separation” stories and how horrible the meanies in HLS are abusing them.

14. I don’t know how many of you are familiar with the “Italian Trump” Matteo Salvini, but he is truly a breath of fresh air and an amazing leader. If you’ve never seen this guy in action, I urge you to watch this video. If nothing else, it is extremely entertaining. I will pay money to see the meeting when he gets together with our President Trump.

15. covfefe999 says:

Oh good, Hillary shot herself in the foot. Stupid comments about Monica Lewinsky. She said Bubba’s affair wasn’t an abuse of power and that he “absolutely should not” have stepped down.

16. appadoo9 says:

I voted for Cox for Governor of California. But sure would like this guy instead

17. DanO64 says:

Just posted.

18. StanH says:

Everyone be cautious of any polling that you hear, it’s all being done to suppress the vote setting up a forgone conclusion. 538, Charlie Cook, WaPo, WSJ, ABC-NBC-CBS-CNN-FOX- etc all have an agenda and one thing in common, they HATE President Trump. Know this, ignore polls and VOTE!

MAGA!

• ladypenquin says:

I was shocked to see the front page of our “previous” Commie rag, The Virginian-Pilot. TRONC (now Tribune Publishing) bought them in the spring. Over the past couple of months, there has been more balance, not only in the Letters to the Editor section, but the constant SJW victimhood saturation of the paper appears to be gone.

Referencing the front page article – it was about incumbent Scott Taylor being 7 pts ahead in a new local poll, reasonably reliable. This is the 2nd District. Dems’ big money has targeted VA-02, VA-07 (Dave Brat), VA-10 (Barbara Comstock) – bigtime. At first, I felt it was a psyops to scare the Dems into making sure they GOTV. But this far out from election day, I’m not sure it would have that much of an effect.

While Virginia may well be a lost cause, if POTUS did a rally here, I think it would help a number of downticket races, and perhaps present a surprise for our Senate race – Corey Stewart vs Tim Kaine, who has no business being in office. Kaine’s son is a member of the Antifa.

19. paulraven1 says:

So the President is now saying climate change is not a hoax. That’s too bad. Because it is a hoax — a total and massive hoax. Never like to see the backing off.

• Lined-out Hymnody says:

meh, he’s got to throw a few bones to the people on the fence and the non bolsheviks who are getting cold feet about the Democrats coming up to mid-terms. Nothing wrong with saying “I have an open mind”.

• Ivehadit says:

Paul, he’s pacing. He knows better than anyone what it is.

• treehouseron says:

You mean, “Never miss an opportunity to look on the glooooomy side”

Hey Paul, is the sun shining where you are? Probably not. sun probably doesn’t come up much anymore around those parts.

Hey Paul, where you are, does the grass still grow green? Probably not. Not much good at growin’ grass around those parts.

• booger71 says:

Man made climate change is a hoax…the climate changes all the time

• H.R. says:

Yup. Climate change is absolutely real. Climate stasis is a myth.

About 15,000 or so years ago my little plot of land in the ‘burbs was covered by a 1/2-mile thick sheet of ice. But thankfully, the climate changed and now I have some fruit trees and a little koi pond in the back yard to enjoy.

P.S. I’m a firm supporter of global warming. The alternative would be another glaciation, and I’m strongly against that, not that I can do anything about either one of those conditions.

• Retired EE says:

I have been reading about this since the ’70s and was at that time very concerned. Over time and reading papers and articles on the subject I began to see it as a political hoax intended as a means of controlling people with fear. Political Control is maintained by fear. We had a big fear of the Soviets that lasted until the wall fell. At that point a vacuum formed and the global warming narrative filled the space. Money flowed and science was corrupted and this fit with the leftest purpose to take control through fear. Is the climate changing: YES, it always has. Is the climate warming: yes, it has been since the little ice age. Does human activity change the climate: yes but generally locally (i.e. heat island) and globally very (!) slightly. The disastrous warming exists only in computer models tuned to various positive feedback and tied to the belief that CO2 is the primary cause. The predictions made by the CO2 theory have not materialized so the theory has been invalidated. Since the prediction is diverging significantly from the actual measurements the whole AGW structure is becoming questionable even to those not paying attention and it needs to be propped up. This means that the temperature measurements must be “adjusted” to match the model. Some of this is being caught. An interesting audit of the HadCRUT4 temperature record (major temperature database) shows significant errors. Very interesting:

Falsified data are everywhere. An excellent site by Anthony Watts should be right up there with the CTH. wattsupwiththat.com

• Joemama says:

I am also an EE (& Physics major). Thanks for the reference. I’ll take a look when I have time.

I saw a show a couple years back that explained how the ice ages work (based on procession of the earth’s orbit about the sun and about it’s axis of rotation with very nice diagrams. I’ll try to find it. I forget where we are in the cycle. Nowhere near a new ice age though, I do remember.

What I can say from my own direct observations. 1. The glaciers in Iceland have receded quite dramatically over the last 30 years. 2. There are an enormous number of icebergs breaking off the southern coast of Greenland currently. In the summer, the coast off of Southern Greenland looks like a 7/11 Slurpie drink. This was not the case 30 years ago, or even 20 years ago.

I am not saying that this is a result of increased CO2 content in the atmosphere, but I think that it is undeniable that there has been some sort of warming trend going on in recent years.

• LDave says:

What’s the downside of claiming he believes in it so long as he’s not implementing the alarmists’ policies? Trump believes in MMGW as much as Obama believes in God.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Climate change IS real.

The climate is Always changing. The climate has short term and long term patterns. Ex the climate is affected by the Sun’s cycles.

We have had period of greater warmth (see climate of the Middle Ages or go back farther when we had no ice caps and tropical conditions at the in the artic regions) and we have had much colder conditions (see many ice ages periods).

The hoax is the leftists insisting that climate change is man made and can be stopped/”fixed” by man, esp. via tax dollars. The current climate is not a set of permenant conditions and can not be frozen in place no matter how much we are taxed or how stifled our energy sector is.

Climate Change is real but the claimed causes are fake and do not warrant crazy tax schemes the leftists are pushing or bad trade deals or other economically hampering deals pushed by the left. And this is what President Trump said.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

The problem is, the so-called science being trotted about by the Manniac, UEA, the “State Penn”, and other outlets of disinformation is about as far from science as one can be.

Add to that the fact that CO² LAGS temperature, rather than leading it, and no amound of “John-Cooking” the books will change that.

Climastrologists have been manipulating the data for a couple of decades now (much of the original data have been destroyed), and they refer to the “models” as proven truth, when, in point of fact, they are not even predictive, and the ensembles are never in agreement (often look like a poorly-done bowl of spaghetti)…

Even “Pachy” Pachauri of the IPCC admitted that CAGW and “carbon credits” are just an elaborate scheme to extract our hard-earned money and give it to the globalists and their ill-conceived causes. And that comes straight from the horse’s, erm, mouth…

• paulraven1 says:

A bit over-analytical as to the specific interchange with the interviewer. Trump backed off what he had said about “climate change” — a specific Narrative argument with huge socio-political implications. He was initially correct to call it a hoax.

• Lack is not all says:

Paul, Wrong. He didnt say what you try to imply. Read it again, maybe one more time will help your comprehension

• paulraven1 says:

Thanks. I re-read it. The exchange seems too choppy to make final judgments. My point was that the “hoax” aspect as it relates to emotional manipulation and manufactured evidence (bad data in, bad data out) is very real, but I can see how it becomes confused with the term “hoax” as it relates to actual variations in the climate being real (and constant through history). It is confusing. But in-depth analysis and argumentation is not Trump’s style (which is fine, and one of the reasons for his success and popularity). Still, I think if he’d listed a few of the glaring dishonesties of the “climate change” movement (Michael Mann, the oceanographic weather readings showing no warming in 18 years, the massive corruption of data, the huge uptick in polar bear population, or any of the great points from “What’sUpwithThat”) he could have hammered home the “hoax” of it as a Narrative designed to fortify progressive politics and power.

• Do Stop Thinking About Tomorrow says:

That is not what he said. He said climate change is an on going natural process. He also said that the scientist that push do so for political purposes.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Exactly

• Christopher D. Johnson says:

It wouldn’t be a paulraven post if he wasn’t posting some half-truth tailored to try and drive a wedge between our President and his base.

• paulraven1 says:

Why personalize it?

• Katherine McCoun says:

It does kind of seem to be a pattern. You will be glad to know that President Trump again answered the climate question in his presser while in GA pretty much the same. Climate change is real but it being man made is not. Since he was not being interrupted so much it is clearer exactly what he was saying.

• LCSmom says:

It’s obvious he tries to ruin every thread. He tag teams with his sock puppet to make it seem like other people agree with him. It’s so obvious when they show up together and start replying to each other.

• LCSmom says:

I am glad you are making it personal and calling him out.

• LCSmom says:

And on cue, his sock puppet has shown up a little down thread to restate his ridiculous point. It isn’t fooling anyone around here.

• ibobland08 says:

That’s correct. Climate Change is not well understood.

Personally I think it’s scientifically dishonest to dismiss mad-made climate change because CO2 is indeed a greenhouse gas and it is indeed an emission from fossil fuels.

The issue is that will it cause significant changes and what can we do about it? The answer to both questions IMO in no and nothing.

Also keep in mind particulates (dust and smoke) can cool the earth.

I’m not going to pretend to know what the President REALLY thinks about it, but my guess is that he doesn’t have a stone-set ideological view of it, as this tends to be how he operates on most issues.

• pyromancer76 says:

CO2 is plant food. Our Earth has greened amazingly because of the (extra?) CO2 in the atmosphere. When Earth warms, CO2 out-gasses from the ocean, at the very least. When cold, it “returns.” CO2 always lags heat and cold.

Earth, during many glacials, has had mimimal CO2, down to frighteningly low levels – for life. We might even enjoy we humans adding some, rather than weeping and wailing.

(Warming over the eons appears to be fast, fluctuating wildly, and dangerous to living creatures – See Washington State scab lands — not those caused by communists.)

Earth is not as warm today as it was during the beginning of the Holocene. In fact, each cycle of warm and cold is becoming cooler. A nice aspect of return to glacial conditions from interglacials is that it is slow.

Today we have our smarts and technology to help us, if those AGW-fraudsters do not get to have their way — destruction of developed societies and sovereign nations so that all of beautiful Earth belongs to them. The peasants, peons, slavies, all everypday-people can live in slums or worse, if they remain alive. We have plenty of history as to how this functions. Latest case study: Venezuela.

I will take a beautiful, green Earth from CO2 with science and technology turned to focusing. There will be plenty in a glacial. (Think of awesome, beautiful Zion NP and surroundings, the product of one of the largest deserts ever on Earth (that exists — remember plate tectonics, a way of “recycling” earth.)

With Earth’s surface made up of 70% water, why should there be droughts today anyway? Think control — keep prosperity to a minimum.

The other area of technological development would be to minimize the damage of advancing ice sheets. Think we can do it? I do.

President Trump is doing his magnificent due diligence as President to get all Americans — exclude communists and islamists — to think reasonably and clearly about “climate change”

• oldschool says:

That is true do, but when she pushed him as to who “they” are, and his “denial” he was unable to give definitive and strong factual history or state reputable institutions who agree. A few facts are easy to memorize and pull out when needed. He should not be fumbling on this topic.

• oldschool says:

By now, everyone on our side should have a few scientific facts that the earth’s climate constantly changes and be able to pull them out to blast these people.

• TarsTarkas says:

Climate change is NOT a hoax, the data is there showing it is occurring even before NASA & company diddled with it. ANTHROPOGENIC CLIMATE CHANGE driven by CO2 level increases is the hoax. THAT is what the UN and the rest of the Green Blob keep pushing, to enrich themselves, impoverish the US, and keep the Third World POCs down. Envirocolonialism.

• Paul, it is truly NOT a hoax! The weather where I live changes EVERY DAY! And recently I read the long term prognostications are that the sun has stopped with the solar flares and it is going into a cold phase again, meaning we are going to get a lot colder in the coming years and decades.

• Gary says:

Sun Spots, every 11 years the disappear for a spell.

• paulraven1 says:

I’m not saying climate change in the generic sense doesn’t exist. “Climate change” as a term signifying a particular phenomenon driven by man and demanding massive globalist economic and resource-controlling intervention is a hoax. Yes, this is a hoax. Trump could have clarified this rather than back off the “hoax” term.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Never like to see the backing off.”

You do know what the fake news MSM does, don’t you?

Our VSGPDJT was not going to take the bait and give them some sound bites that they could chop up and edit to their advantage.

Please go listen to the radio interview of Joe diGenova this morning posted up the thread.

Most likely it will be the best 8 minutes or so of your day (unless you also read a KJV bible. Then that will be the best minutes of your day).

• Remington says:

He’s right…the climate DOES change…and change again….It’s called weather…He knows..

• Joemama says:

I agree that the “solutions” to climate change, namely charging the US public billions of dollars through various regulatory schemes was a scam. It seems common sense to me however that increasing the atmospheric content of CO2 will have some effect. I don’t claim to know what that effect is.

What makes you so sure that human activity has no effect on global climate? Do you not believe that the CO2 level n the atmosphere has been measurably increased by human activity?

I am not trying to incite here, I really don’t understand why some are absolutely convinced that it is not possible for human activity to change the climate.

20. Pam says:

• bakocarl says:

“I am immediately sending our Secretary of State to meet with King!”

Whadda you bet that the Khashoggi murder is only a small part of what Sec Pompeo and King MBS will be discussing? Great excuse for a meeting and lots to talk about.

21. PS says:

Radio Interview this morning covering allegations that the FBI requested Britain’s GCHQ to spy on Papadopolis BEFORE the FISA was approved. That evidence shows Papa had no interest in Hillary, but the results were withheld from the FISA application.

22. Ivehadit says:

• ladypenquin says:

Richard has a brief thread on this explaining that comment. I think he is right. Hadn’t thought about it in this way. The Dems are NEEDING to peel off weak GOP voters. Also, FYI, someone on FB noted that the #WalkAway group had over 200,000 members, that’s a significant number. Those people are motivated to vote and can make a difference in a number of races. Second tweet from Richard:

23. Ivehadit says:

• Landslide says:

He’s a yuge RINO—not for the wall—didn’t, and prob still doesn’t, support President Trump. Just winning on name recognition and money machine. Yuck. I’ll hold my nose and vote for him.🤢

24. Sneaky Pete says:

“Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Results ‘Proving’ She Is Part Native American”

(I suppose we’ll have to find out how the FBI was involved in this, how it was faked, etc. Sigh)

25. burnett044 says:

I once had a large glass of water…i looked and noticed it was only half full..
    so I poured into a smaller glass…now it was full to the top…..
    I felt better .

26. treehouseron says:

Awesome thread by Imperator Rex that completely sums up the 60 Minutes interview.

Leslie Stahl’s trainwreck of an interview with Trump on @60minutes is useful as a window into the ignorance – as well as arrogance – of the elitist left.

Stahl appeared confused on the facts and unable to understand the responses. Easy game for Trump

One thing that really struck me – after I realised that she was sober – was how SIMPLISTIC and SHALLOW her understanding was.

It’s a zero-sum circuitry:

Obama – GOOD. Trump – BAD.

Evidence and facts be damned.

For example, she seemed incapable of accepting that Obama also separated families and children at the border, as well as detained kids in CAGES.

It was cognitive dissonance. When Trump pushed the point home, she ran for the hills.

Stahl then trotted out the Obama/Clinton Trump-Russia lie as fact.

I mean, anyone with half a brain knows that there are YUGE questions about the entire narrative, by now.

I know, I know. She’s a partisan hack. But this was a glaring example of how DUMB these people are.

As Trump repeatedly tried to explain to Stahl, there is no YES/NO answer, when it comes to the most difficult and powerful job in the world.

It’s often a choice between two bad options – ‘the least worst’. Of trying to work with evil people.

The harsh reality of the world.

In Stahl’s world of fawning adulation & narcissism aka #FakeNews, everyone has so much money, that they’ll never have to worry about the real world impacts of their ideology.

All they need is never-ending narcissistic supply. Trump won’t give it to them – they hate him for it.

So, Leslie Stahl will now return to her staff.

Will the producer tell her the truth?

‘Leslie, that was utter shit. You made yourself and us look like total idiots. There are people on twitter who know more than us. Pack your bags.’

No. Course he/she won’t.

It will be a standing ovation and yet more fawning adulation, of course.

‘Leslie, you are a genius.’

‘Only Leslie could have taken on Drumpf and won.’

‘Today, we are ALL Leslie Stahl’.

On and on it goes. A 24/7 circle jerk of group narcissism, based on lies.

And yet another bottle of champagne will be cracked open as they toast each other & themselves, all using each other as a mirror to bask in their greatness.

While Trump laughs his head off.

The modern left is a #BonfireoftheVanities

Stahl proved that, again.

MAGA
    The end.

• Katherine McCoun says:

I couldn’t stomach her rudeness on video so I read the transcript. Even the transcript is annoying to read because of the constant interruptions! It was really startling to see in black and white!

• treehouseron says:

I only watched 1 clip. I’m not into S&M, watching someone fight the president has very little value to me… especially when that person is of no consequence, has very little intellect, and is incapable of rational thought.

It’s kind of like watching him beat up a mentally handicapped woman, just doesn’t really do anything for me.

• ParteaGirl says:

She didn’t look tough, she looked RUDE!

• bakocarl says:

That’s easily expplainable in that Obozo’s answers were all to the point, clear and direct, while PTrump’s answers were all evasive, confusing and almost unintelligible.

Do I need the /s?

• Easy. EVERY Obama answer started with 3 seconds of AHHHH. Followed my a few seconds of ERRRR, Then a few more UMMMMs. Followed by 3 and a half minutes of utter horseshit, incoherent, rambling, stuttering, horseshit. They probably only asked him 3 questions. Questions like what is your favorite color?, How about that weather lately? and my favorite…describe your feelings on blank. That guy couldn’t pass a job interview at a local bank, and yet he was installed as President..twice. He was also hailed as the most brilliant. I could be brilliant too, if I read off a script. Off script he was like Joey from Friends. I’ve seen 3rd graders with more depth. He was good at exactly one thing…rabble rousing. Well, and trying hard to f up america. It is a damn shame that Trump never got to actually debate this fool. He would of made him a drooling, stuttering, flagellant fool.

• pyromancer76 says:

Great description, Treehouseron. I only wish you would add “marxist” or “communist” in front of everyone of your descriptors of those propagandists. Everyone is in the employ of marxists, of one variety or another, out to destroy the American Republic, by relentlessly publishing lies and ridiculing American leaders. (Alinsky) We should quit reporting comparisons — she interrupted P-Trump 64 times, P-0, 5 — without saying why and who she is. Never let them off the hook for one minute. They, by planning and envious evil, will never change; they will never be reasonable. They must be replaced by a true fourth estate or America will never return to a Constitutional Republic.

They need to be ridiculed and labeles. President Trump did a pretty good job, I think.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Thank you, CBS, for so clearly illustrating your profound bias”

I was debating internally on whether to spend the ~30 minutes to watch it. I kind of expected the editing and hit job attitude by CBS. however, I wanted to see how our VSGPDJT took them on, knowing that it is comparable to Daniel being thrown into the lion’s den.

Besides, I just had to see the part where he said, “I’m the President and your not”.

Daniel 6:23 Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.

24 And the king commanded, and they brought those men which had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces or ever they came at the bottom of the den.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“sums up the 60 Minutes interview”

That is a great analysis. I could see and hear that going on through the entire interview, but would not be able to sum it up in so few words as Imperator Rex

• LCSmom says:

I haven’t watched the interview it’s obvious that every newsreader – especially the ones at the top of the food chain – is just like the William Hurt character in broadcast news – telegenic but not very smart.

Except in that movie there were smart, ethical people writing his lines for him and calling him out when he crossed the line into fake journalism. There are no people like that in the news business anymore. They are all unethical.

• Dixie says:

You write beautifully and in an entertaining manner, Ron.

I appreciated your summary as I have always appreciated and enjoyed your rally coverage. Couldn’t get all the way through this 60 minute video because I thought she was so disrespectful with her constant interruptions and her face was getting more pointed by the moment. Don’t have the patience I once had, especially with idiots like Stahl.

• Teagan says:

Couldn’t Make myself watch the interview but have read it and saw segments. My question…is Leslie the best they could come up with? How utterly embarrassing for 60 Minutes (and wouldn’t we all like to see the unedited version?)
      Come on…Trump is the only President who didn’t serve in the military? Child’s play to see how this was an outright lie. Maybe, never running for an elective office….but I would have to check that one out, as well. how about Eisenhower?

27. Ivehadit says:

Germany’s leading right-of-center daily Die Welt this morning reveals that Jamal Khashoggi was not a journalist, but a high-level operative for the Saudi intelligence service, an intimate of Osama bin Laden, and the nephew of the shadiest of all Arab arms dealers, the infamous Adnan Khashoggi. John Bradley reported last week in the Spectator that Khashoggi, who allegedly met a grisly end in a Saudi consulate in Istanbul, was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist organization that among other things wants to replace the Saudi monarchy with a modern Islamist totalitarian state

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

More correct: A Saudi aligned with the ousted, corrupt Prince.

And calling “Die Welt” right of center is a bit of a stretch. Owned by Springer Verlag, and partnered with N24 (think: Bloomberg), they have been moving left for years, and really occupy a left-of-middle spot (similar to what’s happened with the WSJ). There are NO truly conservative, even middle-right mainstream news outlets here. None. Only the alternative media and smaller outlets provide balanced news…

https://jungefreiheit.de is pretty good, for a start.

• pyromancer76 says:

My complaint here is that when you only use “conservative” to describe anyone supporting and protecting representative government, free speech, and all the other freedoms, you do not identify what conservatives are conservative of. This leaves the term somewhat empty — except here at CTH — and available for use by way too many individuals with negative purposes (e.g., GOPers for years). I think we need more assertiveness around “conservative” so everyone who hears the label is absolutely clear.

• auscitizenmom says:

Hm. I wonder if he is even dead. All he had to do was walk in and go out the back door and be spirited off by some MBs.

28. I am more and more persuaded that the drop in the Indices and the Saudi abduction scam are related. I think they are components to the engineering the “blue toilet water wave” the Leftists so cravenly desire.

This whole thing- the spike in oil prices, the drop of the Indices, the faux dust up with the Saudis, the psychopathy of the rioters- every bit of it is November Elections driven. It stinks like dead CIA fish- and the damn Central Bank.

I went on high alert when i saw Evelyn Rothschild come out and bash trump a few months ago. “And, of course, you now have this lunatic in America who doesn’t understand trade… When you have trade rumblings around the world, it affects everyone.” https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/the-rothschilds-on-donald-trump-chocolate-and-being-best-friends-with-the-clintons-a3631926.html

What is especially noxious is the way the Left assumes we are all inbred morons with the IQ of a Tater Tot. I guess you have to pretend everybody is lemming stupid to look smarter than you are.

29. So the dems go full retard on Tump’s SC pick and now their number one poster hag has to keep defending Billy the Rapist. You just could not make this stuff up.

Hillary Clinton: Bill Boffing Monica Wasn’t An Abuse Of Power Because “She Was An Adult”

• treehouseron says:

Nobody is this inept. It’s impossible for them to be this stupid.

• lawrencepaul1 says:

I am afraid I have to disagree with you on that one. I have met enough left wing dweebs in my lifetime to know that their ineptness needs no diving intervention. They are dangerously inept, to the point of considering it almost a virtue.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“I’m convinced that God is making them purposefully do the EXACT wrong things, at the EXACT wrong times.”

That isn’t God almighty with a capital “G”, it is the god of this world with a lower case “g”

2Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

They are also known as the “children of disobedience”

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Colossians 3:6 For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

• Dixie says:

“An adult” kinda like that hastings ford witch who went after Kavanaugh like a rabid dog…..?

30. youme says:

“The Trump Administration could stop this possibly illegal use of the refugee admissions process in a heartbeat if they wanted to. Congress would not have to be involved”

• soozword says:

Sure hope PTrump takes on a much more aggressive role on immigration (legal and illegal) after the successful midterms, assuming lots more judges approved by the Senate in the meantime. I could care less about hosting diplomats from obscure countries or tweeting on foreign princesses I had never heard about (or ever care to). Americans are suffering and even dying at the hands of these invaders, so I guess I would call these rather frivolous “filler” activities until he can do REAL substantive work on the immigration front like he has done on the trade and other national security ones.

• oldschool says:

With you sooz. After this election, I want a hard right turn on border security and justice. Not interested in anything else until we make some progress there.

• soozword says:

As usual, oldschool, we are on the same page there. Demography is destiny; as a country every day that goes by WE are the ones at most risk for cultural and political assimilation from mass immigration (legal and illegal). Sixty plus years of this is light years beyond our absorption capability, which is exactly the goal of our enemies.

• oldschool says:

Yes sooz, we are. My hubby just said that for a site called “conservative” not many posters seem to have this as a priority. I know zennalou made that observation also. She posted some good links and facts on the invasion, but not many were interested. Guess she got tired.

Agree that we are doing the assimilating. We already have “press 1 for English”, “vote aqui”, more Mexican restaurants everyday and Cinco De Mayo EVERYWHERE including the Whitehouse. Our children are innundated with Spainish culture, cartoons, language. The expense on us? Unimagineable.

Meanwhile our folks are going without healthcare, mental illness care, subjected to diseases, filth, crime, loss and fear. Watching neighborhoods become unrecognizable. Our history is literally being torn down, and Columbus day???? It’s only an entitled day off for public union workers now.

I believed Trump was the only person who can lock down our borders. Still do. If he does not in the next two years, he will not win in 2020 and it really won’t matter whether he does or doesn’t. “A country without borders is not really a country” Truer words were never spoken by a candidate. Time is our enemy and patience an excuse for doing nothing.

• soozword says:

I think part of the reason it doesn’t get discussed much here is due to Sundance’s interest or time. He does fantastic on trade, other national security issues, Spygate and the media but rarely seems to delve into immigration (or education or other cabinet positions). There’s only so much one man can do!

Recently met a VERY high ranking retired officer who specialized in intelligence while I was on vacation who mentioned the CIA monitors this site as one of the five best for analysis (hi guys/gals — don’t worry he did not divulge any national secrets!!!). Perhaps there are links we don’t know about? Whatever, am just so thankful for what Sundance produces and know to supplement the missing parts elsewhere, but definitely NOT via the MSM.

• Cat Lady says:

What’s the other 4 sites??

• soozword says:

Was only vaguely familiar with one and that was Jane’s (believe it is focused on military equipment). There was a Harvard one and don’t recall the other two since never heard of them before.

• oldschool says:

Great points sooz.

• Dixie says:

I feel the need to defend CTH but I don’t disagree with either of you (oldschool or soozword).

I think I’m right in saying we are all concerned with immigration, but discussing it constantly is like flogging a dead horse. We can’t absorb links posted and articles mentioned because we already know the risks and drawback. Many of us are living with them every day as you mentioned so we don’t need to read about more of them.

There’s nothing we can do about it until President Trump gets congress on the same page. I’m hoping maybe after the November election?

And before someone begins criticizing me, I’ve been working on this subject for several years, trying to get local people to realize and get involved as this area has become impossibly mexican. All to no avail, because there is nothing anybody other than the President can do except vote him in a republican super majority. I hope November 6th blows the dems out of the water.

JUST MY OPINION.

• soozword says:

I don’t believe we should put all our eggs in the Presidential basket. That is why I support organizations like NumbersUSA, FAIR and Judicial Watch. Plus I won’t donate to any incumbent who has less than a B- score from NumbersUSA. They have been a tremendous help over the years in educating the public and our legislators. But a big barrier is accurately and thoroughly following all the money and other perks that funnel to legislators to be pro-open borders. Follow the money!

• Dixie says:

Thanks soozword, but you think the rest of us aren’t doing the same? I don’t think any of us are dummies like the left.

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

I’ve been noticing the number of Mexican flags outside homes on the way to drop my daughter off at school. Not many USA flags if any but LOTS and LOTS of Mexican flags flying in my small part of Mexifornia.

• bentley1blog says:

oldschool…no truer words have been spoken. Thank you for your thoughtful comment as mine are the exact of yours. L I K E

31. I just ordered this jacket from AMZ! Just so I can trigger liberals!
    Spazeup Melania Womens Trump Jacket Mechanic Cargo Hoodie Olive Graffiti Slogan Coat

32. This video is funny!

33. This woman will be running in 2020!

• Liked by 7 people

• paulraven1 says:

Mistake for her to play it this way. She’s clumsy. But that won’t matter to her base. She effectively channels their hate with a chilly wardress style.

• soozword says:

Wonder what the average % is for white Americans with a colonial/early American heritage? I’m a 12th gen American who has done rather extensive genealogy research on my family (no Native American infusion that I’m aware of). Doubt any tribe would accept me even if I had 1/16th blood given my family history in very early Ohio. My grandfather and uncles way back then were the fleetest white runners in the region who were hired as scouts for retaliating against the local tribes for surprise attacks. They were the only ones who could keep up with the retreating warriors so they could report back to the furious colonists for bloody revenge as recorded in the old history books.

• pyromancer76 says:

Re my comment above. Those of European ancestry and those of Native American ancestry have ancestors in common (east Asians do not) in our human past. I had always heard that Native Americans never could be made “good or reliable slaves” in the colonies or the U.S.

Maybe there is something common in that ancient DNA that longs and works for freedom and entrepreneurial purposes.

I have always believed that only the most freedom-loving individuals (haters of state authority, totalitarianism) migrated to the U.S. Perhaps there is something special in “our DNA.” The effort and courage it took to create this country was special. We are the only ones in world history that I know of to do so. I don’t think of it as “exceptionalism” as more like the model for all those in the world who want the same freedoms. I believe there are many.

President Trump is calling all Americans of freedom’s heritage (includes all immigrant-citizens of a multitude of backgrounds) to join for this election, to begin MAGA with triumph and assertiveness. No more hamstringing (and worse) by marxist lawfare and weaponization of government.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

And 511/512 stupid…

34. On their way to Florida and Georgia!

35. patrickhenrycensored says:

36. railer says:

Trump doing another WH lawn press conference on the way to view the hurricane response. These are becoming a regular thing now. Very effective, I believe. Why leave poor Sarah alone to deal with these cretins every day? Just 15 minutes of his time gets his message out, and gives Sarah a nice script to work from. The setup is perfect too, something carefully thought through I’m sure. The cretins have no microphone, he has a captive audience, camera only on him, with little chance that we’ll have the clown show that Sarah has to put up with every day. The WH press room has become simply an ambush point, and Trump has obviously rerouted his lines of communication to deemphasize it. Reagan did similarly, for those of us old enough to remember. Sam Donaldson made his bones shouting questions over the helicopter noise, and when Reagan didn’t want to answer, he simply cupped his hand over his ear and said he couldn’t hear the question. Trump has sculpted the Reagan approach and actually asks the questioner to repeat the question if he can’t hear it… “Say it”…. he’s not dodging questions, he answers them, while deflecting the inevitable nonsense. This guy really gets it.

37. Gil says:

😮😮😮

38. Do Stop Thinking About Tomorrow says:

Another myth NATO prevented WWIII. No had the USSR and Warsaw pact attacked in mass NATO would have been a more blip the the Atlantic.

• Do Stop Thinking About Tomorrow says:

The USA nuclear umbrella prevented WWIII.

• Scottyguitar says:

I was stationed in Germany twice during the Cold War- ‘76-78 and ‘83-86. Both times, our training scenarios worked like this:

Day 1- the balloon goes up. All units deploy to their wartime defensive positions ( in the ‘70s w/ the 3D Armored Division it was the Fulda Gap, in the ‘80s w/ 32d AADCOM it was to positions around Bitburg Air Base).

Days 2-4- Fight like crazy to slow the Soviet/East German juggernaut down (we were basically doorstops- our survivability was pretty near 0%).

Day 5- Use tactical battlefield nukes to destroy the enemy while at the same time deploying units from the US to reinforce what was left of NATO units. End of exercise.

We always knew the Soviets and their Warsaw Pact allies would most likely overrun us. That is an awesome thing to think about when you are 20 years old and stationed 40 miles from their most likely avenue of approach. The only other time in my life I felt that way was when I was in Korea during the 1st Gulf War. When I first arrived in country, I was told that the NKPLA had artillery sighted in on every American base there, and we would know when the balloon went up by artillery rounds landing on our camp before the alert sirens even went off. By then I was a thirty something NCO with a lot of experience (and a cocky SOB to boot- just ask any of my supervisors lol). We had a Hot Platoon that had to be ready or roll out the gate 24/7/365 in 30 minutes.

NATO would not have been a blip. We, along with our comrades in the German and British Armies (BAOR) (and the Air Force- can’t forget the zoomies lol) would have attrited hundreds of Soviet and Warsaw Pact tanks and fighting vehicles prior to turning their Areas of Operation into glass.

We had a low life expectancy but we would have made them pay dearly.

• Jim in TN says:

Didn’t they estimate life expectancy for people in your units in minutes? 5 sticks in my mind from some documentary about tank crew defending the Fulda gap.

I have always wondered just how fast they could get reinforcements in to help you. the response to the Kuwait invasion dispelled every illusion. It took us 6 months to get enough troops and equipment to Saudi Arabia before we could counter attack. 6 months to get 500,000 already trained soldiers across the seas ready to fight.

I think day 6 would have been to nuke Moscow.

• Dixie says:

Your post gave me chills. Thank you for your service. Glad you made it. Otherwise we would have been short a worthy individual.

39. Pam says:

40. Publius2016 says:

Wow! President Trump has gotten Obama to release FAKE BIRTH Certificate and now, Pocahontas 1/512 DNA results!!!

• pyromancer76 says:

Great! Chuckle, chuckle. Lizzie would never have become a Havaad lawyer if she had not lied. They also enabled her. Pure marxist tactics. Lying all the way.

41. duchess01 says:

News | The White House – 10/12, 10/13, 10/14, and 10/15/2018

Please check back for updates – Thank You!

42. MarcusZ1967 says:

Purging again.
    October 12 2018
    Facebook announced Thursday that it was deleting 559 pages and 251 accounts that it claims were breaking Facebook’s rules against spam and “inauthentic” behavior.

43. Dora says:

Democrats Advised Not to Speak About Unpopular Open Borders Policies: ‘It Is Very Difficult to Win on Immigration’

44. youme says:

Boston Globe issues a correction:

Correction: Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024.

45. youme says:

Speaking of pensions:
    Work just 20 yrs.
    And only part time.
    Get a pension.
    Worth $2.5Million.
    Welcome to the Illinois legislature!