October 12th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #631

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,511 Responses to October 12th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #631

1. Gil says:

2. youme says:

3. NJF says:

Great news.

4. JMC says:

“I’m With Kanye”. How about a T-Shirt? Any suggestions for appropriate graphics?

• Emeraldstar says:

Well, instead of invoking the Hildebeast’s failed slogan, how about turning it around?

“Kanye’s with US!”

(Both “us” and the “US”, as in USA.)

As for graphics, perhaps the map of the 2016 election results, presented by COUNTY, with the # of counties for PDJT as percentage of the total, may work.

On the back – a HUGE RED TSUNAMI.

Just a couple thoughts for ya …

• NJF says:

That’s good!

• Emeraldstar says:

Thanks!

Additionally, I’d say make the t-shirt available ONLY in black, with all graphics and text ONLY in red, white, and blue.

And, maybe a slight edit to the slogan, “KANYE FOR US!”.

Multiple versions also could be used, like “CANDACE FOR US”, and others.

Get ’em done quickly – QUICKLY! – for sales / distribution within a week MAX, to let them be seen at as many MAGA rallies as possible. Site vendors would EARN bigly! (And why not?)

Marketing 101 … lol!

• Trumpgirls says:

Glad that Kanye supports DJT, but that was sad what went on in WH yesterday, Kim needs to get him more help. That behavior should not be encouraged.

• dave says:

Who woke up and put you in charge?

• Flashman says:

Kanye is fine, he is just a very bright individual who has a lot to say. He has more to “say” then regular words allows him to. I do not recall him attaching any individual, in fact the opposite, but he is attacked routinely. The world is made up of many, some do not always use words we like, or should use. While I do not believe in using bad words, but he was not swearing, or cursing (in the real traditional meaning of the words) or trying to hurt any individual.

As far as his mental health he seems good in my view, as I said he is extremely bright. I do believe he was misdiagnosed 9 years ago, from what I read and observed. Unfortunately, many in the mental health profession make bad diagnoses like the one made on him, when it comes to exceptional bright people. Most Mental health people try to “adjust” the patient to norms of what they view as “normal”; this unfortunately this is bad for truly bright people. What they need and apparently his new people did was to make sure that the patient mind is healthy. Being truelove bright is a blessing and a curse.

The stigma of Mental health is bad, many people are made better with some help (most cases temporary); more would if it was not for the stigma . There are many people who have problems, diagnosed or not, who’s work and ideas greatly benefit the world.

• Bon Bon says:

He was speaking the way he raps. If you have ever listened to his music, you would have understood him. I’m not a huge fan of his music, but have heard some of his songs. He is actually very intelligent and can reach out to a large group of voters that our President needs. I, as a Trump supporter am greatful he has the courage to speak his mind.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

You have got to be joking. Kanye West is not stupid. Nor is he crazy.

• Fasterpill says:

I’m so white ‘n nerdy it would NOT help!

• Emeraldstar says:

Try it!

Shed those “identity” labels!

Except (at least) one – you’re an American Patriot!

Proudly don your “Superman” garb!

I suspect it’ll have the OPPOSITE effect as what you think …

MAGA!

• fleporeblog says:

Florida Vote-by-Mail Data

♦Republicans – 46.0%
          ♦Democrats – 35.7%
          ♦Margin (+10.3% for Republicans)

Updated: 10/12 Latest Florida Early Mail Voting 20,718 (+6,201 from 10/11) more registered Republicans have returned an Early Mail-in-Ballot as of 10/12 (+10.3% lead down from 12.6% on 10/11 {-2.3%})

Voted-by-Mail Provided (Not Yet Returned)

REP: 1,041,039 (down -25,353 from 10/11)
          DEM: 1,147,532 (down -16,691 from 10/11)
          Other: 14,851 (down -96 from 10/11)
          No Party Affiliation: 550,048 (down -6,988 from 10/11)
          Total Returned: 2,753,470 (down -49,128 from 10/11)

Voted-by-Mail Provided (Not Yet Returned) Cont.

REP: 37.8% (down -0.3% from 10/11)
          DEM: 41.7% (up +0.2% from 10/11)
          Other: 0.5% (same from 10/11)
          No Party Affiliation: 20.0% (up +0.1% from 10/11)

Voted-by-Mail (Returned)

REP: 92,224 (up +37,912 from 10/11)
          DEM: 71,506 (up +31,711 from 10/11)
          Other: 1,212 (up +454 from 10/11)
          No Party Affiliation: 35,405 (up +14,945 from 10/11)
          Total Returned: 200,347 (up +85,022 from 10/11)

Voted-by-Mail (Returned) Cont.

REP: 46.0% (down -1.1% from 10/11)
          DEM: 35.7% (up +1.2% from 10/11)
          Other: 0.6% (down -0.1% from 10/11)
          No Party Affiliation: 17.7% (same from 10/11)

As a Registered Voter in the State of Florida, you are given the option to have your ballot sent by mail for 2 Election Cycles. The reason I point this out is that there will be voters in Florida that will not vote for the upcoming Election that are provided a ballot by mail.

That is why the Returned Vote-by-Mail Data is so important and should be what you focus on.

You can find the data I provided at the link below. If you are interested in a certain County, that data is also provided.

If you are on Twitter and would like to retweet the information above, please find my thread below:

• fleporeblog says:

It is BAD for DEMOCRATS folks when Slate is writing this:

From the article linked above:

Democrats who’ve white-knuckled their way through the difficult 2018 Senate map, then, are counting the minutes until all this will be over, and the party can make its Senate comeback in the 2020 cycle.

After all, that’s how it usually works: In 2014, Republicans picked up nine Senate seats in their response to the 2008 Obama wave; in 2016, Democrats clawed back a couple of the seats Republicans won in the 2010 Tea Party wave. Republicans this cycle are trying to unseat all of the Obama coattail-riders from his 2012 re-election. By the laws of our alternate-turn politics, it should come full circle in 2020 when Democrats avenge that 2014 Republican wave.

But the next cycle is the one where the harsh reality of the Senate’s structural bias towards smaller, less dense states truly begins to sink in for Democrats. All those seats that Democrats lost in 2014? Good luck taking them back.

The TRUMP ARMY is volunteering and working like crazy!

I guess having the Lowest Unemployment Rate Ever has Latinos happy!

Those Millennials that work want nothing to do with the Democrat Party!

• dallasdan says:

Great ideas! I recognize marketing talent when I see it. Start the printing presses.

5. ParteaGirl says:

6. I wonder why! They will twist and turn!

• Niagara Frontier says:

There are those who believe that any press is better than no press. He seems to be one of those. POTUS always manages to turn whatever happens in these situations to his advantage.

I’m sure he’s prepared to be ambushed. I also suspect Mueller and his team have suggested some questions and will be transcribing the entire event.

• mireilleg says:

They want him for only 2 reasons. 1 they would love to trip him on anything. 2 they absolutely need him for a ratings boost.

• roger duroid says:

He has chosen to do this so there must be a message he wants to get out for him to go into the viper’s nest like this. Plus, Melania with her “ask me anything” interview with ABC. Interesting times!

• Victor Laszlo says:

Guarantee it was bill shine’s idea (more bad advice from him) but PT will be ok. He always drives the conversation (sometimes not even answering the question posed) and will get his message across. MSM will obviously spin whatever he says and doesn’t say, and it won’t matter.

• herbork says:

Possibly, the President is negotiating a surrender to civility by the press. 60 Minutes is the grand doyenne of broadcast news. If they treat him with respect as well as lobbing hardball questions, the other media are given a template which permits them to climb down from the unsustainable high pose of nonstop Trump-bashing. A truce has to be struck, broadcasters and print journalists are starting to realize, or else they all will go charging off into shabby irrelevance, just like CNN has done.

• Anonymous says:

No truce with the media. They will sink a knife in his back just like that. Running anti media has been one of the smartest things he has done. If you play by their rules, you lose. Gotta get outside the box.

• andyocoregon says:

President Trump has had nearly two years of experience with MSM now and knows how to handle them. He also knows how important it is for Republicans to win these midterm congressional elections. 60 Minutes has a lot of viewers who may not have the time to watch his rallies. And there likely are many undecideds who’ll watch 60 Minutes and that’s very smart to appeal to them.
      I think it’ll go quite well. CBS isn’t as obviously biased and vicious as ABC or NBC.

7. Excellent article on the Khashoggi story. As usual, he was a much more complex figure than originally reported. That said, some worrisome indications of what we always knew was a less than free state in Saudi Arabia (they have kings/princes, for goodness sake–never a recipe for liberty).

• TarsTarkas says:

Having read the article, it sounds like he was as much an enemy of Western Civilization as Linda Sarsour is, just a different flavor of Islamist. The need to document his destruction to me seems to be an intent to use the video to cow MBS opponents within Saudi Arabia. The timing is certainly bad for Trump, the Democrats will certainly try and use it to turn the tide in the Mid-terms.
      When you say Kings & princes are not a recipe for liberty I think you mean RULING kings and princes, as many Western European countries still have them as nominal heads of state.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Any country governed under the tenets of ISLAM, as Saudi Arabia is, has no real freedom.

• TarsTarkas says:

Agreed. Which is why we must oppose all use and promulgation of Sharia in this land and elsewhere if we can. Not least because it apportions rights by religion and sex, which is completely antithetical to our system of laws.

• Child of Morning says:

Very good article. Thank you for posting. This is not how a professional hit is done. Every attempt is made to keep things secret – you don’t pull off a murder in one of your embassy. As Tars says it may be a near media event to scare off opponents of MBS or it may be such a public execution to drive a wedge between the ruling clan and well – the rest of the world, including US and Israel. Note Turkey’s involvement and other current news out of that place.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I don’t trust the narrative at all. This story reeks of a set up. There are interests out there who want to get rid of bin Salman and his reforms.

8. Dora says:

Well, nothing else worked.

===

Witches to Hex Justice Kavanaugh in Occult Ritual in NYC

(CNSNews.com) — Witches plan to place a public hex on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh through an occult ritual on Oct. 20 in New York City, an event sponsored by Catland Books, which describes itself as “Brooklyn’s premiere occult bookshop & spiritual community space.” The planned ritual has been advertised on Facebook.

• steph_gray says:

Oh that is the funniest thing I’ve seen in days. Thanks for posting.

• nikkichico7 says:

Deliverance scripture prayers From the Book of psalms

1. Oh Lord defend me from those who rise up against me.Psalms 59:1

2. Let the enemies know that God rules the whole earth.Psalms 59:13

3. Lord I ask that you will save me, the waters are come in unto my soul. Psalms 69:1

4. Lord deliver me from out of the mire, let me not sink; deliver me from out of the deep waters. Psalms 69:14

5. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. Psalms 122:7

6. Lord let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end. Psalms 7:9

7. Lord break them with rod of iron, and deliver me oh lord. . Psalms 2:9

8. Lord I ask that you will bring them to confusion that seek to hurt me. Psalms 71:12

9. Oh Lord melt the desire of the wicked away, and deliver me.Psalms 7:9

10. Oh Lord my eyes shall see the desire of my enemies.Psalms 92:11

Names of God scripture prayers

1. I Bless your name Jehovah -Yireh — “The Lord will provide” (Genesis 22:13-14)

2. I Bless your name Jehovah -Rapha — “The Lord that healeth” (Exodus 15:26)

3. I Bless your name Jehovah -Niss”i — “The Lord our Banner” (Exodus 17:8-15)

4. I Bless your name Jehovah -Shalom — “The Lord our Peace” (Judges 6:24)

5. I Bless your name Jehovah -Ra-ah — “The Lord is my Shepherd” (Psalm 23:1)

6. I Bless your name Jehovah -Tsidkenu — “The Lord our Righteousness” (Jeremiah 23:6)

7. I Bless your name Jehovah -Shammah — “The Lord is present” (Ezekiel 48:35)

• Fasterpill says:

Lead the Kavanaughs not into temptation but deliver them from the evil one. Above all taking up the shield of faith which is able to stop every firey dart of the enemy.

• cjzak says:

Didn’t they try this on PT too? Guess it doesn’t work very well.

• rustybritches says:

I can tell you that those people already know that spells dont work and usually they are like a mirror they come back on the person or persons doing the spell and not good
      they tried the same thing with PT and You see how that worked out You only use spells for the good and never the bad and so not to worry about these people and their spells
      it might harm Judge K if it took it seriouse but he should not do so..

• treehouseron says:

I’m a fairly common person, but I’ve never understood why anybody would be afraid of witchcraft.

Witchcraft is nonsense. It doesn’t exist, nor have any power.

Now, if you argue with me that witchcraft DOES exist, or that it DOES have power… then I can use your belief in the supernatural to suggest that you are now admitting that Jesus Christ exists….

And Jesus Christ is the ultimate Trump card. So either Witchcraft is nonsense, or it exists and Jesus exists too.

With Jesus I’m not afraid of witchcraft, the devil, hob goblins, evil spirits, whatever you want to talk about.

• singingsoul says:

Dora says:
      October 12, 2018 at 10:13 am
      Well, nothing else worked.

===
      “Witches to Hex Justice Kavanaugh in Occult Ritual in NYC
      _______________________________________________
      Is is astounding how little Witches understand about Kavanaugh.
      He is a christian I am sure he prays the Lords Prayer and it is the Lords Prayer that keeps us free from any hex and spell.
      Always remember the Lords Prayer is the key .
      Mya the shield of the Holy Sprit surround Brett Kavanaugh and his family with Love and protection against all Evil in the name of Jesus Christ I pray Amen.

• WVNed says:

Citizens hold witch burning. First one in many many years.
      Film at 11

• UncleGrumpy says:

What about separation of church and state ?
      They are mixing religion with government !
      Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

• Howie says:

Radical democrats.

9. I like to know who this dumb teacher is!

10. Arizonians are you aware of this woman?

11. John Taty says:

why is this not national news yet?

i want EVERYONE who has twitter and facebook to like this tweet and retweet it, please spread this all over, we need to make this NATIONAL NEWS!

12. The Radar Guy says:

Is it the Kavanaugh effect? Is it revulsion with angry, unhinged mobs? Is it pollsters recognizing the election draws near and continued push-polling will destroy what little is left of their credibility?

Who cares because the trends look beautiful..

Go to RealClearPolitics and look at their house and senate maps. Not two weeks ago they estimated for the house – 206 D; 189 R; 40 Undecided. Today – 204 D; 199 R; 32 U… And nearly all the U’s are being fought in friendly Red district territory…

For the senate – two weeks ago – 47 R; 44 D; 9U… Today – 50 R; 44 D; 6U… They are already conceding we will hold the Senate… And some states still listed as leaning D may, in fact, actually be in play as they have not been polled recently… Call me Suspicious Cat for wondering why Missouri and Indiana are polled so infrequently… I guess MSM doesn’t want us to know the truth…

And, surprisingly, I will endorse a New York Times thing I was cued to by another treeper. Their “Live Polling” looks amazingly honest… Everyone else had Marsha Blackburn in a nearly dead heat a week or so ago. They just finished her poll today and show her up +14!!!! Not only that they provide alternate voter profile weightings so that you can make your own judgement. For instance, with a 2014 turnout model (the last mid term), she would be up +21!!!! I have not complimented the Times since election night when their real time tracker first gave indications that DJT could beat the odds and win!! This seems similarly fair minded… Go figure…

13. Watch this ! Makes you laugh!

14. ParteaGirl says:

I have a small group of friends that are passionate about politics and LOVE President Trump. We finally decided to get together twice a month to not just talk about politics, but to pray about politics together. We’re calling it Coffee, Politics & Prayer. What a blessing these women are to me! Evil hasn’t got a prayer as long as God’s people do!

15. Eric says:

16. youme says:

Canada shuts down the NAFTA loophole:

Finance Minister Bill Morneau will impose immediate global tariffs and quotas designed to deflect a damaging flood of steel imports into Canadian markets as a result of U.S. levies.

The “provisional safeguard” measures on seven steel products — considered emergency actions by the World Trade Organization — will apply to all countries including China, but will provide specific exemptions for the United States, Mexico and developing countries.

The government will also provide relief in the form of refunds on import tariffs paid on imported U.S. steel and aluminum products that are in short supply in Canada.

“This is an adjustment mechanism giving the industry time to take a breather and deal with the surge of imports into this country,” said Lawrence Herman, an international trade lawyer at Herman and Associates, who is representing smaller steel firms involved in the issue. “Steel was flowing into Canada, there was a need for the government to take action.”

17. We have been without power since last night in Southeastern Virginia. Of course, our generator that we hardly used would not start today. Clogged from ethanol. We had to go get another one much smaller – has a bit more power. The guy had 3 left. We were lucky to find one.

Area is a mess. Trees are down , flooding, thousands with no power.

• phoenixRising says:

Yes, those of us in Michael’s path are experiencing a little inconvenience. We had some trees fall… good neighbors removed from driveway. And we lost power for awhile…

BUT NOThING LIKE folks in FL panhandle… go and look at present day Mexico City or Panama City if you want to see a ‘mess’ … devastation is a better word, still not descriptive enough.

thousands with no power?

try “thousands with no home” ….

• Sporty says:

Try shaking your generator, the ethanol is on the bottom. It worked with mine

• Gary says:

Remove the float bowl (one screw) drain and clean the float pin. Hope this helps.

• CMDCMRET says:

It’s a good idea to never use ethanol in small engines. Moisture will build up in your tank…I learned this the hard way too. 😳

• mimbler says:

Yes, we are finally getting some ethanol free pumps in our area – with some stabil, that gas stays good a long time,

• booger71 says:

Wow in SW Missouri we have ethanol free pumps since the Federal mandate began. They are premium 93 octane but work great in small engines.

• mimbler says:

I’m jealous, although I’m pleased as punch to finally get them. Ours our just 87, but I’ll take what I can get! I was having to overhaul my boat carb at the start of each season, and I always drained it for storage,

• treehouseron says:

Sometimes you can get it working again if you tap the side of the carbureator, you might have a stuck float or pin or something.

• Joemama says:

You need to store your generator with no fuel in it. The ethanol will suck water out of the air and eventually will corrode the float bowl. Better yet, only get diesel generators.

• owtolunch says:

Ethanol causes real problems with small engines. Gasoline with ethanol is only good for 30 days before it starts to degrade. The bacteria in ethanol gas releases acidic sulfur compounds that react with brass parts and coat them with a solid blue-green precipitate .It will plug the fuel jet. The fuel jet in the carb is made of brass & it gets clogged with sulfate precipitate from ethanol fuel… Remove the float bowl, slide the float pin that holds the float in place out, remove the float and needle valve. Then using a small socket remove the main fuel jet – it looks like a brass nut blow the float.. There is a very small hole through the fuel jet (it looks like a small brass bolt) .. you can clean out the jet using a fine piece of wire strand cut from an old lamp cord to poke out the hole in the jet… Clean any powder out of the bottom of the float bowl and reassemble…. It should work fine if it had been running ok when last used… Replacement carburetors can be bought on e-bay for usually less than $20… A small engine shop will charge you around $120 to do the same thing or try to sell you a new generator.

18. phoenixRising says:

19. rsmith1776 says:

How about we treepers pitch in together and send a team of brilliant journalists, led by Acosta, Ryan, Lemon, and Maddow, on an all expenses paid trip to a Saudi embassy of their choice?

20. teeheeman says:

I look forward to the next poll (if they have the guts to take it) showing Trump’s approval in the black community. The media’s treatment of Kanye yesterday was predicable but still amazing – can you say BACKFIRE. We may now have both Kavanaugh AND Kanye effects for the mid-terms.

21. ogoggilby says:

Trump’s List: 289 Accomplishments in Just 20 Months….

“As Trump nears the two-year mark of his historic election and conducts political rallies around the country during which he talks up his wins in hopes it will energize Republican voters, the administration has counted up 289 accomplishments in 18 categories, capped by the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

They include 173 major wins like adding more than 4 million jobs and another 116 smaller victories, some with outsized importance such as the 83 percent one-year increase in arrests of MS-13 gang members….”

• Tux says:

It is easy to see why the people in our country will vote overwhelmingly again for this man and vote for those who support him in the mid-terms. Black people are working, Hispanics are working, Asians are working…..All in record numbers.

The element of success is ingrained in the human genes and spirit to achieve success. When you allow people the freedom to achieve, people are happiest. American Exceptionalism is why the rest of the world aspires to be like us.

Americans are tired of sitting around collecting welfare checks, food stamps, and wallowing in crap that Obama governed them into. That is why they love the road to exceptionalism that President Trump has paved for the country.

22. oldschool says:

Haven’t seen much discussion here about healthcare. Just about every dem ad and candidate are making this their primary platform here in NE PA. Endless ads with cancer patients who are claiming that Trump is eliminating pre existing conditions and how they would die with his plan. Of course they also include his cuts to medicare. This is really playing to the uninformed and those who are now benefitting from free obamacare. What is more disturbing than their lies and fearmongering, is I have yet to see any pushback from R’s. While we are all distracted by palace intrigue, many Americans polled state this is their primary issue. Not sure why we are silent on this. I believe Trump admin are very engaged with solutions to our obamacare nightmare, but their silence is curious. Maybe some new plans will be unveiled before midterms?

• phoenixRising says:

Dims created Obamacare… created the healthcare crisis we now have…
      of course they blame POTUS in their ads…

I blame him too… POTUS has been sitting on his butt, doing nothing… at least he could solve the healthcare problem.

• oldschool says:

Why the rant and distortion PR?

Merely reporting what is going on in my neck of the woods. Is that off limits?

Ironically, I was just scanning headlines and Breitbart has one stating msm covered up what the Scalise shooter shouted while gunning his victims down ” this is for healthcare”.

• phoenixRising says:

my apologies oldschool… forgot ‘sarc’ tag…
          and, I am grumpy this a.m. – too many weeks in leg cast, the storm, the dims…
          (get out your smallest violin!!!)

please forgive my thoughtlessness…

• rf121 says:

Give me a break. Congress, including the rino’s refuse to act. Unless government gets out of healthcare it will never get fixed. But they won’t. Too much money involved in making you sick (eating crap food) and putting you on medication (treating the results of eating crap food) for the rest of your life.

• snarkybeach says:

• singingsoul says:

snarkybeach says:
          “The Dims are now calling it TrumpCare (even though it was Obama that broke the system)”
          _________________________________________-
          They only can call it TrumpCare if we accept the fake labeling.
          We all know Obama owns it.
          I do not accept democrats labels and I hope no Trumper would.

• Sandra-VA says:

Same type of ads are running here in VA, especially against Dave Brat. Makes me so angry because they are straight up lying!

I am starting to see a few more ads for Brat, but the D ads are a constant stream and have been for two months now.

The Kaine ads are despicable.

I don’t understand why the R’s do not do more ads in EVERY race that points out the lies with TRUTH. Maybe they are waiting a bit… but geez!

• oldschool says:

Thanks Sandra for your reply and input. I am seeing the same here. We are trying to hold Charlie Dent’s seat. He is scum anti Trumper and retiring. The district is quasi conservative, but lots of elitists. Dems are running Susan Wild and they are all in with her being pro labor and pro healthcare. Daily bombardment of her and signs all over. I have yet to get one call, text, mailer on her R opponent, Nothstein. Perplexed.

• America First says:

President Trump addressed this in both his on- air calls, to Shannon Bream Wednesday night and Fox & Friends Thursday morning.

In a video posted above the commentator flat out said President Trump lied on this issue in his op-ed in the USA Today. News announcers can just opine with no push back in this new, truth is relative or whatever suits the agenda era.

The McCaskill ads are claiming that care is being ripped away by Hawley for pre-existing conditions, even though THAT is a bald faced lie.

I am reminded of the Romney “pushing Granny off a cliff” rhetoric; never thought people could actually believe that but I was wrong.

• oldschool says:

Agree first, that’s my point. They have no real platform, but this one could sway many. Like all welfare programs, folks who are recipients, quickly warm up to them. Very hard to take away. The numbers have shifted on this over the past 5 years. More want obamacare kept in place now than ever before.

• treehouseron says:

They’re running the same ads here in NC. I got a mailer the other day from a liberal and he’s saying (without mentioning Trump) that oh they’re going to throw momma out of a retirement home, all this stuff.

in NC, they don’t mention Trump. They know he’s overwhelmingly supported.

The local democrat running for senate? house? Not sure, don’t care… runs ads on t.v. all day long, saying when he was in the army, he never asked if anybody was a dem or a republican, he’s just going to do what’s right in Congress. He’s for the little man.

Then after a few minutes, you see the local republican ad, and it says “When pressed, he said he’d vote for higher taxes. JUST ANOTHER SCHUMER LIBERAL!”

It’s hilarious. It’s also irrelevant, I’m voting straight Republican, anybody running with a “D” next to their name must have no shame and I’m going to shamelessly vote against them.

• Sandra-VA says:

Wow! The former CIA woman opposing Brat is doing the EXACT same commercials… that she will work across the aisle regardless of who the President is. When she was in CIA she worked to safeguard America, party politics didn’t come into it. She will work in Congress for all Virginians.

A lot of money has been spent on these ads for the D races.

• oldschool says:

Coordinated mob attacks at every level. As Trump says they do that well.

• singingsoul says:

Sandra-VA says:
          “See this is why the D’s do a good job with their messaging – they are ALL messaging the exact same way. R’s taking away healthcare and they (D) will work across the aisle.”
          _________________________________
          The democrats have no problem lying with a strait face. Only the mentally blind and unaware will believe what they are saying.
          I agree with the same messaging concerning healthcare. We experienced the healthcare the democrats gave us. We saw how expensive it was. We also experienced how it destroyed our private healthcare system we had.
          I would rather have likes a reform instead replacing with government healthcare.
          Only the young who do not know how the healthcare worked before Obama messed it up.

• Julia Adams says:

You know, we should really report these ads to the FTC as false advertising, which they most certainly are.

23. phoenixRising says:

• Michelle says:

Thank you Melanie for always having President Trump’s back!

• oldschool says:

• singingsoul says:

oldschool says:
        “I am so glad FLOTUS made this known publically. She is no fool and more than arm candy. DJT loves beautiful women, but marries smart ones. I am also reasonably sure that the Trump’s have a very mature and mutually respectful, trusting relationship. In other words when Melania says, “Donald dear, I don’t trust him” nuff said.”
        __________________________________________
        One will be astounded how much one learns by observation without engaging when one is in a group when one comes into a room.
        Melania is quiet she observes she can tell fake from truth. She is a very spiritual woman and has spiritual maturity. She truly as POTUS said “His Rock.”

• treehouseron says:

I say this with all respect, she’s one of the most beautiful women in the world and her eyes in particular have an almost feline look to them.

So in other words, this is the most high level ‘suspicious cat’ MEME of all time….

• Julia Adams says:

Watch, the MSM will be relentless with incessant coverage trying to find out who she is talking about.

Hint: Roll Tide

• oldschool says:

• singingsoul says:

oldschool says:
          “I bet there’s more than one Julia. Given FLOTUS residing and working in the whitehouse, my guess is there are traitors within the gates.”
          ___________________________________________
          I have the feeling now that the people who undercut the President in the WH know that FLOTUS knows who they are will leave on their own..:) I love it…!

• andrew1979 says:

there’s a great interview with menalia and donald when they were on the larry king show right after they were married… she is a keeper.

ok, here is the video, hope this embeds, if not search for Donald and Melania Trump as Newlyweds (2005 Larry King Live full interview)

• andrew1979 says:

ok, it did not embed as expected, but the link still works. i used their “privacy enhanced” embed link that’s why it says nocookie, but i am sure they still get every piece of info they can on you 🙂

no matter, it is very insightful.

24. teeheeman says:

Great interview by Candace Owens this morning re the Kanye reaction. The first 30 seconds are priceless……keep digging that hole deeper lefties!!

25. phoenixRising says:

26. Rondo says:

“What differentiates Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) from all other mental disorders? The difference is in its origin or what’s known as the trigger. Other such disorders, in general, are dateless, they may erupt because of genetics or a dysfunctional upbringing, or response to substance abuse, but little is known about when they actually began. With PTSD, however, there must be an event, a specific event that can be identified as related to the ensuing psychological and emotional state of an individual. With PTSD, the accompanying symptoms are easily identifiable and are related to the event or trigger.”

The writer, a 25-year veteran of the I.D.F., served as a field mental health officer and Commander of the Central Psychiatric Military Clinic for Reserve Soldiers at Tel-Hashomer.

27. phoenixRising says:

28. Revenant says:

Look at what Kavanaugh’s doing already. The Government may lose the case, but Kavanaugh is not Kennedy.

• magatrump says:

Interesting read. I see that Roberts could be a weak link to our causes at times but I definitely feel the court is much more conservative now that with Kennedy. I can’t wait till we get another conservative judge to make it 6-3.

29. Brilliantly done…

30. burnett044 says:

Well it`s the week-end..mmm let`s open the door and check in on the Dems..see if they still upset…

opps…looks like it.!!!

31. Deplore Able says:

The “Memo Smear”

I read yesterday that shortly after Comey was fired, Rosenstein tried to get McCabe to recuse himself from the Russia probe. McCabe then argued that Rosenstein should be recused. This seems at odds with Rosenstein shortly thereafter offering to wear a wire to secretly record the President. Suddenly McCabe are working together only a short time after they wanted each other to be recused? There is something about Rosenstein’s alleged offer to wear a wire that doesn’t quite fit.

It struck me that leaking memos to the press might be an FBI tactic used to set up an innocent man. It seems Comey and McCabe may have used a similar tactic. Nancy Pelosi might call it the “Memo Smear.”

Comey wanted to set up President Trump. Comey had plenty of reasons to want President Trump impeached, to prevent the revelation of FBI FISA abuse and the handling of the Clinton Email scandal. After a meeting with the President he prepares a contemporaneous memo of their conversation. The memo states that the President told Comey “I hope you can let Flynn off.” Comey’s memo notes he felt the President was exerting pressure and obstructing his handling of the Flynn matter. Comey’s memos of other conversations also suggest the President is using undue influence. Later on, after Comey is fired, the memos are leaked the press and the Special Counsel is appointed. President Trump denies ever saying what Comey quotes him as saying. However, the Memo Smear worked. Mueller is still in place.

Recently McCabe employs the same tactic against Rosenstein. Around the time Mueller was appointed McCabe met with Rosenstein and some other officials (perhaps other officials who were part of the “small group”). McCabe’s contemporaneous memo of the meeting indicates Rosenstein offered to wear a wire and secretly record the President in an attempt to invoke the 25th Amendment. After the meeting McCabe spoke with James Baker and other, and to add support for what the memo says, he tells Baker and others that Rosenstein was “ully supportive of wearing a wire. Later on, after McCabe has been fired and is about to be indicted, the memo is leaked to the press. Suddenly Rosenstein looks like the bad guy. Rosenstein was McCabe’s boss at the time. Rosenstein signed the final FISA warrant. If Rosenstein favored continued surveillance of the President, then McCabe was simply following orders. McCabe did offer to drag others down with him.

I’m not saying this is what happened, but I wouldn’t put it past McCabe to employ against Rosenstein the Memo Smear tactic he learned from his mentor Comey.

32. Well, this certainly is interesting……….

33. SJM says:

Was the McCain Institute the Same Deal as Clinton Foundation ?

Posted Oct 12, 2018 by Martin Armstrong

COMMENT: The view of John McCain from outside the United States is completely opposite of how the American press portrays him. I even heard like Hillary, he too had a foundation that people had to donate to for him to sponsor certain bills.
    HJ

REPLY: Oh yes, there is no question that the press outside the USA never portrayed McCain in some glowing light. He was always protected by the American press. It is just hard to say why or what was going on behind the curtain in this matter (see South China Morning Post). As far as the McCain Institute, he started it with $8 million in cash from political contributions he did not spend and they get to keep, which nobody ever talks about. The McCain Institute has accepted money also from George Soros and from Teneo, which was the company of Doug Band, the former President Bill Clinton’s “bag man.” Teneo has long helped enrich Clinton through lucrative speaking and business deals. It has even been alleged that the Clinton’s told McCain how to do it. Hillary even defends McCain.

McCain Institute has refused to disclose how much money big donors have contributed to get influence with John McCain the Senator. McCain was against Trump because one of the things Trump has targeted to “Drain the Swamp” is this type of set up like the Clinton Foundation and McCain Institute that allow people to bribe politicians. Trump has publicly stated that is what he use to do and the Clintons even showed up at his wedding. USA Today back in 2014 reported that people with actions before the Senate were donating to McCain. This is outright plain corruption that they exonerate themselves on all the time.

One rumor is that Bill Browder allegedly donated to McCain Institute and in return, he sponsored the Magnitsky Act. No politicians should be allowed to have any such parallel “foundation” or “institute” that is really part of the Swamp. This has to be made illegal and jail time for any politician OR their family to run such a thing on the side. You will NEVER read about that in the NY Times, Washington Post, or hear it on CNN. They all love the Swamp and defend it every chance they get.

• lurker2 says:

Did he get paid for voting ‘no’ on the Obamacare repeal?

• TDU_Weight says:

This (13:37)

is no different than this (48:33)

except for inflation.

This is a great rabbit hole to spend a Sunday afternoon exploring (9:33)

Magnitsky Act = CROSSCHECK HURRICANE

Lagniappe:

• owtolunch says:

Who do you think the CF donors shifted to when the CF came under scrutiny? Look at the McCain Institute website and see what they list as their functions… You can bet they were a front for weapons into Syria… Look at McCain’s ISIS and Al Quesada associates in photos posted all over the internet…. He was a truly nasty person.

34. Doug says:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!
    Right now we must do EVERYTHING earthly possible to ensure the GOPe retains control of the House and Senate.
    As dooshy as some of them are, it is far better than the possibility that the CrazyCrats take Congress.
    They will bury all these crimes and pummel VSGDJT with crapola the rest of his term
    I am making calls, walking my precinct, putting up signs, and will take election week off to recruit as many Reps and Indis to the polls.
    PLEASE do not allow yourself to wake up Nov 7 and wake to a CRAZYCRAT CONGRESS and know you did nothing to prevent it.
    #MAGA!!!!

• Greg says:

Early Voting is a must…everyone must get involved or our lives will be changed forever. Pray for us in CA…many citizens are voting Republicans…just depend on how many illegal aliens will be voting.

35. thedoc00 says:

I can live with market pull backs and cyclic behavior based on real economic related factors, but this is taking on the appearance of blatant activity to harm voters and influence the election. Hope the SEC and FCC are watching and checking.

• thedoc00 says:

There are hostile opponents both foreign and domestic with more than enough money and desire to influence the markets, while raking off profits as well as influence the election. This is the same as wartime profiteering.

36. Deplore Able says:

Real Clear Politics’ Senate Map now shows 50 seats going to the GOP. Tennessee has now flipped from ‘toss up” to leaning GOP. Six states are still listed as “toss up,” they are: Arizona, Montana, Nevada, Missouri, Indiana and Florida.

• treehouseron says:

I don’t see any of those 6 states as a toss up. My personal polling I do heah around the house says we sweep all 6 of them.

Now lets talk about some of those that they claim are solidly blue…..

• LDave says:

I’m in Indiana. Local political radio show discussed our senate race this morning. There hasn’t been a poll for a while. The last one was tight, but there are something like 8% undecided. Local expert said that 2 out of 3 undecideds usually break for the challenger. This analysis in the link below says that they break for the challenger 82% of the time. Another thing commonly known in politics is the ballot placement matters, and here in Indiana it’s alphabetical: Braun (R) vs Donnelly (D)

• booger71 says:

I don’t think Missouri is a tossup..ClaireBear is going down

• lurker2 says:

I hope I’m reading that map correctly. It looks like they are predicting 2 R wins and 4 D wins in the toss-up column, and the end result would be 52R and 48D. I’ll take it, I feel almost as nervous about this election as I did the general in 2016!

• Deplore Able says:

You aren’t reading it correctly. The “D” and “R” indicate who is the incumbent. Four of the toss up seats are currently held by Dems: Tester, Donnelly, McCaskill and Nelson. Republican Heller is the incumbent in Nev. The Arizona seat is Flake’s old seat.

I think it is quite possible for the GOP takes all 6, making GOP majority 56-44.

37. JoD says:

Great job, Dougy!
    My precinct is DOA, but calls can be made to races nationwide…I’m on it!

Vote Republican…… ANY Republican.

38. Here’s a scary item- anyone have any info about the coming outage??

39. Pat Frederick says:

oh my goodness…saw a Taylor Swift meme on facebook–it’s a KFC special:
    2 bony thighs
    2 small breasts
    and a left wing…$8.95
    LOL LOL LOL

40. treehouseron says:

This NPC meme stuff has real teeth. This is up there with “Fake News”, it’s going to become part of our culture.

• Mncpo(ret) says:

8 chan + Reddit, release the memes! The Facebook/Twitter/Google mods can’t read memes. They can’t distinguish a message within a picture. It’s a great way to get a message out without being “shadow banned” or put in “suspension”. Anons/autists will always be one step ahead of the “Masters of the Universe”! Thank the good Lord.

41. phattcat says:

The President: A Man In Full

First, America always does the right thing … but only after exhausting every other option.
    Second, the biggest winner is President Donald Trump. Notch another victory on his belt. The score after 21 months in office is Trump 100, Democrats 0. Against all odds, Trump just keeps winning.
    Remember, last week Trump also won the Mexico-Canada trade battle; unemployment dropped to the lowest level since 1969; Hispanic unemployment dropped to the lowest level ever; manufacturing jobs growth was the best since 1995; and Trump’s approval rating soared to 51 percent at Rasmussen. Polls show Republicans pulling away in Senate races across the country. This was the best week of the Trump presidency.
    In Trump’s world, it’s all about the fight and your fighting spirit. It’s all about your ability to bare-knuckle brawl. Winning isn’t about brains or IQ. It isn’t about brilliant ideas or unique strategy. Winning is all about being a relentless fighter. Being a bulldog. Being a bull in a china shop. It’s about fighting spirit. It’s about believing in yourself and your goals. It’s about fighting so hard, so passionately, you never let go until victory is achieved.
    It’s about who wants it more. Trump always wants it more.
    That’s what Trump is all about — the fight. Sure, you get bruised and battered and slandered. Sure, it hurts. But anything worth having is worth fighting for.
    Trump proved it in the 2016 election. He was attacked, denigrated, slandered and humiliated more than any politician in history. But he never backed down. Instead he doubled down. He came right back at his critics. Winston Churchill said, “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” Trump just kept going … and fighting.
    And after being slandered and called all those bad names, he’ll now be, for the rest of all-time, President Donald J. Trump. Was it worth it? You bet it was.
    Churchill also said, “Never give in, never give in, never, never, never.” That rule is more important than anything else. It’s the reason Trump keeps getting his brains beat in and yet always comes out ahead. He’s bloody, dizzy and staggering, but his arms are raised in victory. You can’t beat Trump, because you can’t outlast Trump.
    The other big winner was Brett Kavanaugh. The vicious, soulless, American left tried to destroy him, ruin him, eviscerate him. They never imagined a wimpy, middle-aged, judge from Yale had it in him to fight back like a no-holds-barred street brawler. But Kavanaugh studied Trump. He learned from Trump.
    All his brilliance, eloquence and fancy Yale education didn’t win the Supreme Court for Kavanaugh. He had to take off the suit, get down in the mud and fight for it. Kavanaugh channeled the “Trump Rules.” If you want something in life, you’ve got to fight for it. Just as Trump proved, once you’re on the other side of the battle, with your hands raised, it is all worth it. The ugliness, lies and slander are all forgotten. All that matters is they call you Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
    The final winner was the entire GOP. Republicans have always been the party of wimps, cowards and “nice guys who finish last.” Trump changed all that.
    This isn’t your father’s GOP. This is the party of Trump. This is now a party of brawlers, head-bangers and New York street fighters. Heck, even our judges are willing to get in the ring and go 12 rounds!

link: http://americandigest.org/wp/the-president-a-man-in-full/

42. Mandy says:

interesting…

• Sandra-VA says:

And there you have it… the spin that will be spun to slam President Trump.

If the guy is dead… well, he wasn’t a good guy, even if he has been working for WaPo, so I won’t be crying any tears. Also, it didn’t happen here, it happened in Turkey and he is not an American Citizen (although he does have a green card).

• progpoker says:

This whole Kashoggi/Brunson thing sure smells like a Turkish Muslim Brotherhood setup.
      The timing of these events is way too convenient…

• The Boss says:

Yeah. Takes some heat off the Turks, leaving only Saudi Arabia out there as so-called bad guys. Now who do you think may have helped with the timing? If the MusBro is involved, I smell the stench of VJ and BHO in this little hoohah.

• oldschool says:

Totally agree poker. The tell is msm. If they are treating this as a major global story, it’s fake news aimed at Trump.

While I will NEVER trust Saudi, I sure as heck don’t trust Turkey. They never act like a NATO partner and should have never been admitted. Why on earth would Saudi do anything against US/TRUMP? Makes no sense. I would be more apt to believe Saudi carried out a hit for us. Trump knows.

• Zorro says:

Isikoff. Say no more.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Does anyone else think this Khashoggi thing is an international deep state operation design to derail the Prince’s reforms and derail the working relationship between the President, the Isrealis, the Saudis and the Jordanians?

• Jim in TN says:

It definitely has the overkill, zany accusation nature that comes with the modern deep state / liberal party attack. In the age where the deep state imagines hookers peeing on beds and teenagers holding gang rape parties, simply killing someone, or just imprisoning them is too lame an accusation. Why else would you need to blindly accept that 15 agents cut him up and snuck the pieces out in small diplomatic pouches? How many agents does it take to cut up somebody and serve them with fava beans?

In some sense it makes all the usual complaining subjects just sound ridiculous. “If SA killed him, and if they cut him up, and if they snuck his body out in little pieces, and if they made a video tape for MBS to enjoy, why then there will be hell to pay.” I actually heard words like these on the radio today. What if they didn’t cut the body up? Or they didn’t sneak it out in little pieces? Is everything just fine if one of those two things didn’t accompany the supposed murder?

And is it coincidence that the accusation comes out of Turkey at the same time that Turkey agrees to release the American Pastor? Almost looks coordinated to influence America pro-Turkey and anti-Saudi Arabia.

And hardly anybody is referring to the victim as another Muslim Brotherhood change activist. No, they all depict him as some pro western crusader.

On the other hand, maybe all that is just the deep state being the deep state and there really was an arrest and or an execution.

• andrew1979 says:

that is exactly what it is. and the more people dig they will find. but that’s the thing, they create a story, slam it down our throats, blame the president, and then they know by the time the truth is found out the lie is already embedded in everyone’s brain…

43. phoenixRising says:

44. phoenixRising says:

Go Yertle, GO!!!! MAGA

45. NJF says:

Updates.

46. youme says:

• TarsTarkas says:

Makes sense Mifsud being in British pay. Malta was a British colony for many years, and was also an espionage hotbed because of its position in the Mediterranean long before it became famous for being one.

• Jim in TN says:

What! The press somewhere is still acting like the press used to act! You know where overtly asking the president of another country to keep embarrassing information secret is a cue to find it and make it public regardless of who it hurts.

Nowadays the press usually just takes their cues from the parties. If liberals want it kept secret, then we keep it secret. If conservatives want something then we do the opposite.

47. phoenixRising says: