October 11th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #630

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,482 Responses to October 11th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #630

1. patrickhenrycensored says:

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reveals She Encouraged Violence Against Trump

2. President Trump’s biggest threat in 2020?

3. phoenixRising says:

4. phoenixRising says:

Don Lemon has foot in his mouth up to his knee…

• Bull Durham says:

Proves a black can be racist against another black.

Minstrel and Negro used derogatorily by black men to belittle a black man who happens to be a near-billionaire.

That’s how far gone the Liberal Cult ideology has pushed to mental midgets on CNN.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Clarification: Actually, it was his head up his ass. Fooled by optical illusion.

5. phoenixRising says:

6. pam2246 says:

The Latest GOP Ad….

• Joemama says:

Oh my. Very Stable Genius President Donald J. Trump has taught the Republican party how to fight back against the cultural marxist democrats! That commercial is wonderful!!!

7. kea says:

Just saw an ad for E15….. that fuel Trump was talking about.

8. sunnydaze says:

Lemon still doubling down on Kanye tonite on his show. This tweet is from earlier today. There are more “thoughtful” comments to it at the tweet. But this one here is pretty funny. And true, IMO:

9. kinthenorthwest says:

Had to share….

10. yucki says:

Tommy Robinson: Our petition defending British soldiers is growing!
    140,000 signatures

11. kinthenorthwest says:

They need to prosecute and/or suspend more and more people that do things like this.
    Tired of walking on eggshells in America–Eight years was way to many to walk on egg shells.
    Female Stanford Student Pushes College GOP President. Guess What Happened Next?

• Joemama says:

Tommy I would love to be by your side protecting you. I can’t, I am in the USA. You do realize that the powers that be will be killing you soon, don’t you? Do you have a plan whereby us internet sympathizers can help protect you? I want to help you. Please let me know what I can do to help.

12. sunnydaze says:

13. kea says:

LOL Hollywood metls down:

• sunnydaze says:

I LOVE the way he is speaking so deliberately and bluntly about Democrats and their policies these days.

• WSB says:

$1600 per child creates the government husband of the single mother.

• nimrodman says:

Is that only the WIC pay-out?

If so, there are other benefits that need to be tallied, like
        – EBT (foodstamps, even tho most children also get free breakfast, lunch, and afternoon meal)
        – Section 8 housing assistance
        – Utilities assistance (heating, AC)
        – Cash assistance
        – college grants
        – probably more, but we get the idea …

• dallasdan says:

He didn’t hold back; good for him. He has an important message to share.

As I was channel surfing several late nights ago, I briefly saw a foul-mouthed, moronic black comedian refer to him “being a house ‘nigga now.” I was pleased that the audience reacted with groans and little laughter.

The leftists of any race have neither honor nor shame.

14. jahealy says:

Where is my Lindsey Graham? I need a Lindsey fix!

15. kinthenorthwest says:

OK another had to share

16. winky says:

thought this summed it up pretty good

17. phoenixRising says:

18. Ace says:

Trump is stacking courts all across the country, and the Angry Left Wing Mob is talking about “minstrel shows”.
    What a time to be alive.

19. phoenixRising says:

20. phoenixRising says:

• iswhatitis says:

“Cuz, frankly, they’d never in their wildest dreams F*%K with this American icon

I’m waiting for a Leftist “Hold my beer” meme, because I put nothing past them. Sadly, American icon means nothing to those COMMIES, even Big Jim Brown.

“.. notice how they’ve overlooked ..”

Maybe they’re just be saving that “card” to play at some other time they deem more opportune.

Hopefully I’m wrong, on both counts.

• Asked about NFL, “take a knee.”

“Well I can be very blunt about ‘taking a knee.’
      See, first of all, I am an American.
      That flag is my flag.
      Things that I’ve overcome in this country …
      have made me a better person.
      I don’t think that we should take knees in protest
      instead of standing up for our flag.
      I think we should work out our problems as a family.
      And that’s what I’d advocate to my children–
      all the young people that I deal with.
      I am an American.
      That flag is my flag.
      And I want it represented that way.”

– Jim Brown

21. phoenixRising says:

22. phoenixRising says:

23. Eric says:

Jim Brown has a history of being accused of domestic violence. Watch for it to matter now.

If Ray Lewis met with Trump, it would suddenly be relevant that he’s a murderer.

• G3 says:

Amer-I-Can was founded in 1988 by NFL Hall of Fame recipient, Jim Brown. The program goal is to help enable individuals to meet their academic potential, to conform their behavior to acceptable society standards, and to improve the quality of their lives by equipping them with the critical life management skills to confidently and successfully contribute to society. The training initially focuses on attitude modification designed to heighten the individual’s self esteem and motivate them toward positive behavior.

24. phoenixRising says:

25. phoenixRising says:

26. TomServo says:

After many long and detailed talks with my family and friends…. We are done reaching out,. Giving a loving shoulder… I WILL GIVE YOU THE SHIRT OFF MY BACK,. UNTIL YOU SAY I WILL NOT PUT IT ON. Seems like that’s how allot of people are. Both sides. How do we compromise? Which is what I know would be best. But I see Hiroshima and Nagasaki, because I am not giving up either. And neither will they. Something will have to give.

Glad I have plenty off popcorn!!!

27. Mary J. Johnson says:

I thing President Trump is the Best President Ever of My Generation… President Donald J. Trump keeps his promises! President Donald J. Trump could have accomplished so very much more if the Democrats had not continuously blocked his way so many times, stroking lies and falsehood, destruction all over for Obama should never have been President from the start along with not even being a person from the United States which is Treason but to disgrace the Presidency with a man for his wife ! Obama & Michelle, Bill Clinton & Hillary, & George Soros along with many Senators and Elite need to be charge with Treason ! They have caused so many deaths and worldly destruction and it needs to stop now , so Our President can do his job without more people getting killed ! Thank you Mr. President Donald J. Trump !