Senate Leader Mitch McConnell Files Cloture for Kavanaugh Nomination….

The FBI report on Judge Kavanaugh is being reported as delivered tonight. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has filed cloture tonight for the supreme court nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.  The cloture vote will likely take place Friday ending debate on the nomination.

WASHINGTON DC – Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell late Wednesday night filed for cloture to end debate on Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination, setting up a key procedural vote for Friday — and a possible confirmation vote as early as Saturday.

McConnell also revealed that the Senate would receive the FBI’s supplemental background investigation into Kavanaugh Wednesday night.

Two senators, both of whom are members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Fox News that they’ve been instructed to plan for a vote on Sunday.

Sources previously told Fox News that Senators and some aides would be able to start looking at the FBI’s background investigation on Thursday morning and that Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and committee member Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., would be given the first chance to look at the report.

The bureau’s investigation, ordered last week by President Trump, was designed to look into allegations of sexual misconduct leveled at Kavanaugh, who has been accused by three women of separate alleged incidents. Christine Blasey Ford, the first woman to come foward, testified before the Senate Judiciary last week about her claims. Kavanaugh has denied the allegations against him.

Amid McConnell’s remarks Wednesday night, Trump tweeted that there was “such enthusiasm and energy for Judge Brett Kavanaugh.”  (read more)

This entry was posted in Legislation, media bias, Supreme Court, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

440 Responses to Senate Leader Mitch McConnell Files Cloture for Kavanaugh Nomination….

1. trapper says:

The American people looked what Ford served them in the dish, considered it carefully, identified it as dog food, and they’re not eating it.

2. Genie says:

Woohoo! Party Saturday at Squi’s house! Everyone’s invited. No dudes.

• Hmm. I know it’s meant in jest but the “dudes” are all saying no women because it’s too dangerous. What a shame. I’m in technology. I have been for decades. Early mentors of mine were all “dudes”. I think of how many women are not going to get that opportunity and cringe. The Dems have set back the women in the workforce at least 30 years. Now every single hiring manager is going to ask “is it worth it to hire a woman when we can hire a man and not have to deal with the accompanying risk”. Like I said, what a shame.

• Nope. They should all be home baking cookies and raising the kiddos anyway.

• Deb says:

Tell that to KellyAnne Conway. I dare you.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yeah, but she’s a Joisey goil! 😉

Here’s an interesting twist on this.

I’m starting to understand the MARXIST DEMOCRAT playbook on women. They HAVE to set women back, just like they had to set BLACKS back. They NEED them set back – continuously – so that they can “rally the masses”. They have to KEEP EM DOWN so that they can claim to want to RAISE EM UP.

And I have a GREAT example from “left-tech” of how they do this stuff.

Remote access tech enabled parents of young kids, and PARTICULARLY women, to work at home during and after pregnancy, saving careers, keeping women in executive and professional positions, and really ACCOMPLISHING something. I was a huge advocate of this stuff.

And then – ODDLY – at the point where we should have started changing workplaces strongly to adapt to the new paradigm, what happens?

Marissa Mayer of Yahoo – AFTER she meets Obama and gets all simpatico with top Democrats – and gets Yahoo involved in all their scandals – and before she is fired – RENEGES on work-at-home for women at Yahoo, saying it’s not good for teams. But what she’s really doing is the exact reason we call these people REGRESSIVES.

The FAKE NEWS media came in like CLOCKWORK carrying her message, and makes a big deal out of it, too. And because a WOMAN rolls it out, we’re supposed to believe this is the feminist position.

No – it’s the ANTI-FAMILY position. And that’s the point. The left is not about empowering women to do what they want. It’s about empowering women to empower government to do what THEY want.

And after that – it SPREADS throughout tech, as all kinds of SWAMP BOSSES follow suit.

Democrats are not for what women want. They DEFINE feminist goals and TELL women what they want. It’s a CON JOB.

• Can’t have class struggle without the struggle and division of “classes”. Leftists feed off of hate, discontent, misery, and victimhood – so much so, they actively create it. They need it to survive.

The plain truth is, when you see a story about Conservatives spraypainting “hate” messages against a particular group, you can take it to the bank that it was the “particular group” who was the actual offender. Like clockwork.

• jederman54@yahoo.com says:

In the “whats old is new again” category: Netflix (I believe) had a series about American culture and society describing events in a particular decade, The 60s, The 70s… .

Long story short, out of curiosity and for grins (yes it was a CNN effort) I watched the segment on the 70s. I was stunned to hear the same talking points (almost verbatim) form some of the 70s feminist nut jobs. What we have now is almost an exact replay of what went on 50 yrs ago.

The 70s were particularly violent with domestic and international terrorism out of control, and it was interesting to get the retrospective view. We had hundreds of bombings in this country during that period. To date, antifa et al can’t hold a candle to the terrorist orgs wandering around during the 70s but what we see otherwise today is almost an exact mirror image of what went on 50 yrs ago. It’s worth watching and begs the question: who are the unseen hands in the Left? Couldn’t help but wonder what role our previous immature, ill mannered scheisse stick prezzy is now playing.

Nothing has changed. The same tired, empty, divorced from reality slogans designed, in my opinion, to divide and create chaos. The Left won’t stop until they’re stopped.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

YUP. Hoaxing Alinsky Democrats.

• skeinster says:

This is so true. I’m an old lady now, so I was a young skull full of mush when Feminism made a resurgence in the mid 1960s. Then, it was all of a piece with the general upheaval of societal norms- in fact, the story was that young women got tired of making coffee and running mimoegraphs for the guys in the radical movements, so feminism.

It would be hard for someone who wasn’t there to understand the intense pressure that was put on young women then to be “more than just a housewife”. Sisterhood was powerful (though as Nora Ephron wrote, the factions in the Feminist Movement made the Communist Party of the 1930’s look like a monolith). And if you didn’t go along with the sisters, then you were a traitor to your sex, a parasite and if you were married “committing prostitution with just one man”.
              Back then, we were pressured to be, in effect, sub-standard men. Now, it has gone so far, men are considered defective women.

• James_teh_2nd says:

Of what use are solutions, when we have perfectly good problems.

• L. Gee says:

I agree with what you said, but let’s look at the real culprit here. Behind this is Satan himself, who loves to destroy families!

• Bendix says:

I’m glad you said that, wolf.
              I’m getting a little sick of people blaming this sorry Uniparty Globalist spectacle on women, for being women.
              It wasn’t women in charge when we’ve been seeing the rollout of globalism taking hold unimpeded, for a generation.
              One Sarah Palin is worth ALL the male politicians.
              I leave our VSGPDJT out of that, because he is not a politician.

Obama’s crazy college rape policies are another factor in the con job. When everything is rape, rape becomes nothing.

• Matamoros says:

OK. Kellyanne you should be home baking cookies and raising the kiddos!

Women in politics is a disaster and a half. Revoke the 19th Amendment, back to Cooking, Children and Church! MAGA!

• Snow White says:

If the evil Federal Reserve wouldn’t have screwed up the people with their funny money business and people could live well on one income, believe me most women would probably choose to be home with their kids. But most families have to have both parents working just to make ends meet and the poor kids end up being raised in indoctrination centers.

• Carrie2 says:

Snow White, part of what you say is real, but I now know many mothers homeschooling and working! Women are able to handle a lot of things all at once which is a gift in our favor.

• wodiej says:

If families didn’t buy the biggest cars and homes, this would be less of a problem. Its all about priorities.

• maggiemoowho says:

Bingo!!!

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Yep. Back in the late 50s/early 60s it was called “keeping up with the Joneses”. Look up “The Wastemakers” (and other books) by Vance Packard. He wrote a lot about that type of thing, and how our society is being manipulated…

• PoCoNoMo says:

Vance Packard made a big impression on me as a high school girl when I read The Status Seekers. All of a sudden I understood what was going on, and decided to buy none of it. Freed me up for a good life.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Good for you!

All of this talk about 1984’ish surveillance, total invasion into peoples’ private lives, continual monitoring and control (e.g. that by Amazon, Farcebørk, Gargle, DorkeyPark (aka Twitter), the various TLAs and others) was covered by Packard in his book “The Naked Society”, which was written about 1960… we’ve been warned, as it were.

Indeed, as Solomon said, “there is nothing new under the sun”…

(Or maybe, new tools, same fools…).

• Bendix says:

No, I know working families who are barely able to afford the rent on an apartment.
              If you can prioritize and have one parent at home, you are fortunate.

• PoCoNoMo says:

It’s that ole plantation again.

• laurelmarycecilia says:

Given, I’m probably a million years older than you …. I have a longer memory of what ‘make-ends-meet’ has been ……… I heard people saying this who have (1) a home (albeit mortgage), (2) two cars, (3) iPhone for many (all) members of the family, (4) vacations and/or eating out and/or lessons of various kinds (4) furniture in the living room (5) appliances of ALL sorts, (6) and etc, etc etc ………….. what should be said is not “…make ends meet…” but rather “…to keep up with the consumerist/consumption goals of everyone else.” That’s the choice that’s being made. Don’t be a lemming !

• WSB says:

There is so much wealth in creating and teaching the next Patriots of this miracle…The United States of America.

Both are miracles.

Maybe our country needs a bit of realignment. I guess we will see.

• Carrie2 says:

stg58, no way, Jose! I was working years before I married, and my spouse wanted me to be independent, we share cooking and housecleaning as well. Perhaps you wanted someone dependent on you. Well, I grew up in that era and definitely decided to be independent and make my own way and decisions.

• dagnyshrug says:

I did a little of both. Took a few years off after my 2nd child was born, then had a 3rd so spent about 9 years at home. It set my career back a bit but I wouldn’t trade that time for anything. Besides caring for my children, I learned to do some things I never would have tried otherwise. We all find our own ways to arrange our lives and I was happy to have options.

• wodiej says:

My 86 year old Dad helped cook, do dishes and the laundry. He also shared in raising 5 kids. He worked 2nd shift and my mom worked 1st. Us kids baked the cookies!

• olderwiser21 says:

stg58 – Some women aren’t that lucky. I WANTED to be home raising the littles and baking the cookies. That doesn’t mean I shouldn’t have the choice.

• PaulM says:

You’re absolutely correct.
        I haven’t heard it mentioned yet how once Ford is totally discredited as a liar that lawyers nationwide are going to try to get retrials for their /rapist/molester clients on the grounds of “If the accuser of a supreme court nominee was lying, surely we need to take another look at my client that doesn’t have a judges influence or assets”.
        Many good convictions could be overturned. It will lead to the “Ford” defense strategy.
        The Dems don’t care who they destroy.
        If only some leadership would have come forth among women before we got to this point that could have kept them from falling into the Dems “we’re on your side” trap.
        Maybe now.

• nimrodman says:

“It will lead to the “Ford” defense strategy.”

yep

“Is this a true accusation or one o’ them Blasey-Ford kinda accusations?”

• Annie Ok says:

Kavanaugh, and other men, should start suing women for false allegations, defamation of character — suing them for millions. A civil lawsuit would give their attorney almost unlimited “discovery” and they would be able to find out exactly who was behind it all in terms of funding, coaching, etc.

• Mrs Danvers says:

Totally agree. If there’s no repercussions for false accusations by these deluded females it will only encourage more of the same.

• olderwiser21 says:

Annie – why don’t they? Do you know? It would seem to be the first line of defense against these loons. Make them wish they had never mentioned my name.

• Kintbury says:

What, you mean accusations with no witnesses, no police report, no parental knowledge, no date, time, place. She told no one for 30+ years, that kind of case. Even Democrats do not believe her story, they just pretend to because it suits their purpose but even they are not that stupid.

• Eastender says:

You’v nailed it, my friend. These are the people who supposedly have the wishes of their constituents at heart? I sincerely doubt it. Thanks Senator Feinstein. I think it’s time you were put out to pasture.

• wodiej says:

The same could be said of women who are truly sexually harassed in the workplace. The only problem is most managers are men.

• dd_sc says:

But then they’ll get charged with being sexist and not hiring women.

• truthseeker39525 says:

As a guy, as a mechanical engineer, I worked for several managers (both men and women) in my 30+ year career. I got along very well with every one of them, except ONE,
          who was an UGLY woman.
          She was always miserable, and it appeared that she was only happy when she made someone ELSE miserable.
          First thing she did was to create, and the second thing she did was to maintain, what is now called a ‘hostile work environment’ for everyone but a couple of people who she considered her ‘friends’.
          This woman proved, to me, the old saying:

“Beauty is only Skin Deep, but UGLY goes Straight to the BONE!”

• Annie Ok says:

I agree completely. The infantile behavior of millennial females has put us all back a generation or two. These girls (I cannot call them women since I do not regard them as adults) have ruined our universities with their hypersensitive inability to cope with any intellectual challenge, their “triggers” and “safe spaces” and mattresses. Then they march around like idiots wearing silly sexual pink costumes, screaming like harpies. Then they started the #metoo hysteria, which wound up trivializing real violence. And now they are shrieking hysterically at Republicans and chasing them from restaurants. I am shamed, I am deeply embarrassed by these volatile, imbecilic, immature crybabies. And these frenzied females want to grow up and become pilots? Surgeons? CEOs? Would you want them in a foxhole or on a police beat with your son? They are a disgrace to strong, rational women who have worked for generations to be taken seriously, and who want and appreciate male companionship. I don’t blame men for preferring to be with each other. Or frankly, for patronizing the robot brothels. We’re in sad shape when men prefer robots to women.

• gustafus21 says:

Comedian Bill Burr had a whole bit on robots vs women … we saw him in Denver last week end. Burr is merciless on women… and the audience loves him…

His usual routine castes the fairer sex as harpies, harlots and parasites… and THAT’s before he asks ….. “Do we really want to believe ALL women?”….. the audience howled.

Remember… Denver is mushy middle left … now huffing the good stuff for fun and profit.

When a comedian like Burr can play an audience like a cheap ukulele in that city… he’s onto something.

According to Burr’
          Women are not petite flowers.
          Women are not a sisterhood.
          Women are not a voting block

Suburban women don’t give a rat’s ass about how ms Ford was treated… they may like the method of stalling because they are Democrats. They may believe BK isn’t a rapist, but they don’t want a conservative. But make no mistake…. women KNOW women.

Women use words and sex like men use bombs and guns.

• worriedmom, I have forwarded you comment to the following people: Senators Cruz, Cornyn, McConnell, Graham & Representative Gohmert, TX Gov Greg Abbott and of course to our Lion. Your post could be one of the things that will help curb the Dems tounges or could be used in ads to get R’s elected. That is one of the best posts I have seen in a long time. Thanks, great call.

3. Tom says:

All I have to say is why did it take so long for the GOP to grow spines? I’m sick and tired of the GOP members backing down from the Dems scurrilous and baseless comments on everything.

4. pam2246 says:

The Clintons never forget. Never!

BRETT KAVANAUGH SUGGESTED ASKING BILL CLIINTON SEXUALLY GRAPHIC QUESTIONS ABOUT MONICA LEWINSKI IN A 1998 MEMO ]

“The Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh suggested a list of sexually graphic questions to ask President Bill Clinton in Clinton’s grand-jury testimony about his affair with Monica Lewinsky, a newly released memo shows.

“At the time, Kavanaugh was an associate counsel to the independent counsel Ken Starr on the investigation into whether Clinton committed perjury or obstruction of justice surrounding the affair.

“Kavanaugh wrote that he was strongly opposed to giving the president “any break” in the questioning given Clinton’s past attempts to cover up the affair.”

• dallasdan says:

That qualifies for bonus points from me.

• TMonroe says:

Wow, looks as though he was following the law and upholding the rights of someone under the power of the most powerful person in the country by asking questions related to sexual misconduct.

Meanwhile, I’ll never forget the media then so often removing the power element, acting like this was like a couple of kids on date night rather than tha chief executive and an intern under his charge. The spin of this to a personal matter not affecting the execution of duties from which we were told to ‘move on’ eventually spawned the org of that name, one that now ironically adds to the sanctimony of advocating for the rights of Ford etc. while working against the Kavanaug nomination.

• Truthfilter says:

Here is Kavenaugh’s memo. I’m impressed that he cared about the way the Clintons destroyed Lewinski. After y’all read this-you’ll know that Kavenaugh has always been the real deal!

• dagnyshrug says:

Jeez–That means President Trump trolled Bill Clinton with his SCOTUS pick! I had no doubt the Clintons were behind this but I missed the entire scope until now.

• gustafus21 says:

I don’t think BK was Trump’s man… BK is not a rapist – but the Bush/Graham/McWormfood man- and his crucifixion brought the RINO’s out of the everglades – to defend their own.

An Ambrose Evans Pritchard hit piece says BK and IC Starr were complicit in the Vince Foster cover up. Yowser…. That could be why Dems chose to die on this hill.
        [find it on Yahoo news – it was behind a paywall yesterday\

Now before you all sharpen your knives on me…. in the 90’s, proof that the 1st family murdered Vince Foster was powerful stuff… and best used for blackmail or leverage by an impotent GOP…. think Control File rather than perp walk.

Evans-Pritchard is very clear that he believes Kavanaugh made a careerist decision, when he performed an about-face in order to aide and abet an FBI cover-up regarding the details of Vince Foster’s death.

Short version; AEP says Foster was shot in the neck and Kavanaugh knew
        it, but helped propagate the suicide, gunshot wound inside the mouth story.

Seems participating in a cover-up or committing a heinous crime in pursuit of elite solidarity is the singular resume item that qualifies one for high office and power in this country. It appears to be an initiation ritual that serves to prove allegiance to the ruling class above all.

Maybe that’s why Kavanaugh was so pissed. He really wanted to blurt out: “I did my part to save the Clinton Presidency and only let the Republicans score political points when I was part of the Starr investigation!

You f*%king Democrats owe me damn it!!!” Nothing would surprise me….

Sorry if I’m out of lockstep on BK, but I suspect he’s not a rapist, but a threat. The hearings prompted George The Younger to slither out of the everglades, if only to belch and fart.

If BK was complicit in Starr’s NON investigation of Clinton Crimes and the Body Count – my earlier suspicions are correct – BK knows… the Dems and Clinton’s know he knows.

Kavanaugh is no choir boy – at best he’s OUR Creature from the Black Lagoon

and absolutely has gills.

• SouthernTrumpette says:

Knowing that he worked in the Bush White House initially gave me qualms about Kavanaugh as well. But when I saw how viciously the Dems fought his nomination i became more confident about his appointment…. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”

He may have started the confirmation process as a wishy-washy Republican, but after his crucifixtion by the Dems I am predicting that he turns out to be the the staunchest Conservative on the SC.

5. Texian says:

The only thing that determined McConnell was the harassment incident.. The bubble congressmen live in has burst.. They have come face to face with the ugly Frankenstein they created..

FYI Congress.. Your Frankenstein has no civility towards the rule of law, walls, or borders..

6. It’s time to bring some cloture to this maddening process.

7. feralcatsblog says:

What we have here is lynch mob interruptes.

8. NJF says:

My first instinct was to laugh. Pathetic.

9. Summer says:

10. cthulhu says:

Odd……sundance hasn’t put up the new presidential or open threads…..are we actually going to get MOAR??????

11. David says:

I am so glad the Democrats have fought so dirty and lied so shamelessly. It makes each step closer to victory that much sweeter.

12. Oldretiredguy says:

Of all the 3 weak rinos playing games with the Kav vote, Murkowski has the most to lose. All President Trump has to do is have Mitch remind her that Anwar can close really suddenly

13. Cliff says:

100% this. Mom being home for the kids is the best thing for mankind. I will never understand how some women were convinced, that the task of taking care of the most important part of society, was oppressive.

• Deb says:

Not oppressive, but it does take a certain skill set that not every woman excels in. There is a reason why wealthy women and women who could afford it hired wetnurses and nannies. Working mothers are not bad mothers, just ask KAC and Sarah Sanders.

• Serena says:

My mom worked when I was growing up but not until us kids were older. My dad passed away when I was nine years old and she needed to work with six kids.I don’t think it made any of us feel neglected or deprived and we all turned out great. I worked and had my mom,mom in law or sister to help care for my kids. It was hard but I knew they were being taken good care of. I believe if there is any way that a woman can be home with her children through their early years it is better for the child and the mother but we each one have to do what we have to and should not be judged on it.

• A.D. Everard says:

There should be freedom and choice. In the home or in the workplace, people have different talents. What I object to is the “modern” era where ALL women (and men) are forced out into the workforce and two-income families are a necessity. That’s what’s evil. It is frowned upon to want to stay home and raise the kids, and has been for some decades.

• Serena says:

I know a lot of young mothers that would dearly love to be home with their children. It is really heartbreaking to watch some of my family members have to leave a tiny baby with a day care or sitter. I try to help with my grandchildren as much as I can so at least they can stay with a loving grandma.

• Sunshinesam says:

I am a stay-at-home mother to two young children, and I am so thankful I made the decision to leave my career to do so. My mom is a nurse, and worked nights my entire childhood. My dad owned his own business, and they were able to make schedules work. I always knew my mom was doing what she had to do to make our home life run as smoothly as possible.

I believe the distinction is living within your means. My husband and I are both millennials and saved our money. We bought our home with cash (within our means.). We only have one car payment. My husband owns his own business, and we live a modest life. We make smart decisions financially to do so.

I know for a fact most women my age would rather be home with their children but cannot because of financial reasons. This is where my husband and I differ from other people in our cohort. We live within our means. My husband works hard. We are not victims from the financial crisis that hit when we were in high school. Instead, we made and continue to make smart choices. We try to stay as debt free as possible which means we do not live lavishly, and I know our friends do the opposite. We are very happy with our life especially because we get be with our children rather then them spending most of their time with daycare teachers.

I am not trying to knock other families that must put their children in daycare. I was one of those children. I am just laying out my families decisions which led me to being able to stay at home with my children.

• Kintbury says:

I think from my own experience, I would have been better off to stay home rather than work for a pittance and pay a babysitter, gas and clothes etc. Unless you have a very good paying job, it simply is not worth it.

14. Brian Baker says:

Ford attorneys slam FBI investigators for failing to interview REO Speedwagon and ignoring key witness corroboration from the 1980’s that they “Heard it from a friend who Heard it from a friend who Heard it from another you been messin’ around.”

15. teeheeman says:

GO MITCH GO!!! Confirm this GOOD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. jsteele9 says:

Gateway Headline (Their Caps etc)
    “SOMETHING’S GOING DOWN=> DOJ National Security Division Announces Thursday Morning Press Conference.”….The Department of Justice led by Rod Rosenstein will hold a press conference on Thursday morning at 9:30 AM Eastern.

17. Sayit2016 says:

I say release the FIB report the Dems were screaming for. Shove it up their caboose.

• dawg says:

I don’t think there is anything to it.

Basically, “We looked into this allegation and this one and interviewed this person and this person, and we couldnt corroborate any of the allegations. No new evidence, or anything different from what was testified.”

There will be no conclusions. Its simply an updated, supplemental background check.

• Sayit2016 says:

I tend to agree with you there’s nothing behind this other than what we already know but still I want this release so that these idiot liberals can see that there is nothing behind this and nobody is hiding anything. They scream for an FBI report and then they scream that it’s it BS FBI report.

18. Retired IG says:

Lord knows, Feinstein, Soros, Obama, and the Clinton’s and maybe even Flake are all sitting on their gold plated bidets and the shitting themselves just won’t stop. Texting each other about HOW THEIR PLOT HAS FAILED. Hey. ENJOY the rest of your week. And KMA. All of you ignoramous’s.
    So weary of all of your plots and scheming.

19. Pedro Morales says:

I still don’t trust flake Collins and murkowski.

20. Retired IG says:

Or maybe, they will all be constipated. Some say that’s a worse fate.

21. wodiej says:

We need to keep praying and keep fighting.

22. strateshooter says:

I will be glad when BK voted in and I will be especially glad when the false accusers are jailed.(all of them).
    What BK and his family have had to endure here is a national disgrace.

What makes me sad here though is that I was a strong supporter of the MeToo thing.
    I have always had love and respect for women…mom. wife, friends…. just love ’em all.

Let’s not forget ..all of us…that pigs like Harvey Weinstein do exist and do abuse women…and they should be locked up for a long long time.

MeToo movement should not suffer I hope because of this BK smear farce.
    I really fear it might though.

• kallibella says:

The MeToo movement was the way HRC got to punish Weinstein. After her colossal defeat didn’t he dare to comment on it in a negative way making it seem that she was the one to blame for the defeat. He was a major Clinton donor. Well, the Crooked One didn’t like her demons talking back to her and Voila the MeToo movement is born,
      Holiwood knew Weinstein was a pig all those years and never did anything about it.

23. Homesteader says:

Saturday breakfast. With beer.

24. Wayne Robinson says:

As far as leftist go / there is no money or future in solving problems for blacks , eomen , or anyone else . Their money train is dependent upon “ grieviznce “ / look atthe life of Al Sharpton / Jessie Jackson or Oboma / all these activist like all activist “ make” victims out of pepple and saddel them with mentality for failure . I read a quote from eitherBooker T Washington , or Mr Peanut man , Mr Carver that informed me of this fact and that is most likely before thirties .

• Bendix says:

Alicia Keyes’ mother is an Italian lady (Italian American), she went to Julliard, and she goes around with a phony drawl being all “look how black I am”.
      I hate fakes.
      She’s not all that talented either.

• olderwiser21 says:

lena dumbass – bwhahahahah – what a maroon! Does anyone take her seriously? Amy Schmuker can’t get a job so I protest now – another maroon. Alicia – what are you thinking, girl? Nobody Cares What You People Think!!!!

25. Ausonius says:

CALL YOUR SENATORS!

1-202-224-3121

I even called Dem Stooge Sherrod Brown, even though I suspect he will join in the goose-stepping opposition to Judge Kavanaugh. I expressed my displeasure as an American Catholic with the anti-Catholic, anti-male agenda of the Dems.

Nevertheless, we know that the senators often do a running count of the telephone calls pro and con.

So CALL YOUR SENATORS!

26. Too funny. According to Fox and Friends there is one copy of the FBI Supplemental Report. Each Senator one by one goes into a secure room to view report.

BTW now it is well known why WH held back some of Kavanaugh’s documents. They contain work on Clinton Impeachment investigation and other incriminating information.

27. 6x47 says:

It occurs to me the allegation that Barack Obama was born in Kenya (and hence was not even a US citizen, let alone a natural born one) was far more credible and had more evidence to than anything alleged against Kavanaugh.

If the Left were consistent they would have demanded Barack Obama resign. But of course they wouldn’t do that: If it weren’t for double standards, they’d have no standards at all.

28. TwoLaine says:

IF anyone cares.
    LIVE

29. Good news? Collins said latest FBI supplimental investigation is very thorough.

30. Sepp says:

“Kavanaugh Hearing Highlights Dangerous Marxist / Jihadist Counter-State Operations”

This is a recent article from John Guandolo and his team at Understanding the Threat.

31. Ospreyzone says:

Time for us to lend our voice by calling the offices of Murkowski, Collins, and Flake today. 🔥Burn their Twitter feeds as well and demand they support Judge Kavanaugh. Our voices should drown out the left.

32. Pedro Morales says:

Now sasse maybe flaking out. C’mon Mitch. Lock this damn vote down. This is what happens when you take 3 months!!! Never trust these spineless jellyfish. Coons is meeting with flake again. I have a bad feeling about this. The media is losing their minds and flake murkowski and Collins are looking to vote no. Something Will drop tomorrow.

• dr. D says:

If somehow BK does get voted down, I would feel bad for him in the short term, but think it could help us in the long run.

I think GOP turnout in Nov would be maximized and dem turnout diminished. It might only be a difference of 1-3% each way, but significant enough to make a difference in control. Then POTUS could re-nominate BK as LG suggested and we be back to WINNING.

33. 6x47 says:

When Kav gets confirmed to SC, he’s gonna celebrate …