President Trump MAGA Rally in Wheeling, West Virginia – 7pm ET Livestream…

President Trump heads to Wheeling, West Virginia for a MAGA campaign rally ahead of the 2018 mid-term election.  The venue is the Wesbanco Arena, in Wheeling.

A recent poll of West Virginia voters shows 58 percent think Brett Kavanaugh should be confirmed to the Supreme Court following his testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee last Thursday.  This puts massive pressure on Democrat Senator Joe Manchin.  The same poll shows that 33 percent of Virginia voters are looking at Manchin’s vote on Kavanaugh as a key factor on whether or not they would re-elect him. Manchin is currently in a competitive race against Republican candidate Patrick Morrisey.

UPDATE: Video Added

Anticipated start time for President Trump is 7:00pm Eastern.

RSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

(Poll Link)

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2018, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, Supreme Court, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

799 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally in Wheeling, West Virginia – 7pm ET Livestream…

1. jahealy says:

Paul Sperry is breaking some interesting news on Twitter. Probably should follow him if you don’t already.

2. Ditch Mitch says:

RSBN post rally interview with college students. “There is a red wave at the colleges.”

• kathyca says:

I have a college student and a high school student in a supposedly “purple” state. They are hard core red. And the VAST majority of my HS student’s entire student body is. The football team runs with the flag and the student cheering section waves it the entire length of each varsity football game. And it’s a yuge school. 🙂

• Ditch Mitch says:

Good children, good mom, good school. Congrats Mom.

• Minnie says:

Absolutely beautiful!!

My sons, 22, 24 and 30 are staunch supporters of President Trump, as well.

While the entire family proudly voted for President Trump, the youngest had the honor of casting his very first vote ever for Donald J. Trump, as well, in November, 2016.

We are a MAGA family!

🇺🇸

• kathyca says:

Oh, I forgot the best part…they prefer Adidas now! One of the varsity superstar WR’s asked my son if he had an extra pair of socks he could borrow for the game. My son had a pair of Nikes that he wasn’t going to wear, and a pair of Adidas that I just got him. My son asked the WR if he wanted the Adidas’ that he was planning to wear, and the WR said yes, he did. My son let him have them so the Adidas would have some superstar facetime in the game lol

• Minnie says:

Ha! I love that 😊 you’re a great mom, leading by example ❤️

• kathyca says:

Thank you, but I think I had a little luck with this one. He’s such a good boy I can hardly believe he’s mine! lol

• cthulhu says:

That is such a sweet thought. By comparison, my mom and I once had a conversation where she said, roughly, “I think every word that you have just said is truthful; and, it presents a strong case towards a certain line of thinking…..and I have no certain knowledge that I should believe otherwise…..but I suspect that I am being misled.”

I should backtrack a bit and note that my mom is the smartest person I know. A professor of mathematics, passed the CPA exam in one shot, has the junior PE badge — she is absolutely brilliant.

And, of course, she was completely correct. I had been listening to Robert A. Heinlein:
                “I do know that the slickest way to lie is to tell the right amount of truth–then shut up.”

• kathyca says:

I always tell my kids “Don’t think I don’t know what you do. If I’m not calling you out it’s because I’ve decided it’s not that important.”

• Minnie says:

❤️

• mot2grls says:

That is so wonderful! Everyone in my large family (3 brothers, 2 sisters, 3 in-laws, 10 voting age nieces and nephews, my parents, and my oldest daughter all cast their votes for our very favorite VSG President! My daughter cast her first vote for him and sadly, my mother cast her last vote on earth for President Trump. She voted in our primary and afterwards she said “Are you ready for Trump?”
          On the morning of Election Day, my dad said he heard her voice say”don’t worry, he is going to win.”
          I love our President!❤️🇺🇸💙

• meow4me2 says:

Sigh, deep blue MA here. If only it were so. Most of the kids and teachers are are core liberals. It’s ingrained. It’s kinda Puritan in a way. If you speak out, they brand you with a scarlet T on your forehead. My neighbor, a history teacher, says her colleagues are all socialists. I think I’ve got one in each camp, and the third just keeps quiet. I’ve no idea what she thinks.

• kathyca says:

I’m sorry, Meow.

• kalbren2r1 says:

Empathize with you Meow. We are in deep blue WA where Stalin ‘s statue is enshrined in downtown Seattle. But when we wear Trump gear, we get way more positive feedback than negative. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

• p'odwats says:

Know the feeling well Meow since i live in ultra blue and ultra stupid California. I live near LA and people were being verbally and physically attacked back in 2016 if they wore a MAGA hat or shirt. Today, you can feel a growing disgust out here with Democrat rule. Gas is about to hit $4.00 a gallon. We have growing hordes of homeless from San Francisco all the way down to San Diego. Of course we still have a massive problem with illegal immigration. English is becoming the second language in this part of the state, and businesses are packing up and leaving for Texas, Colorado, and other points east! This will happen in your state too if you let the present day radical Democratic Party take over!

• tucker7518 says:

I live in deep, blue Maryland, and I am fed up with the Democrats too. Crime is so bad in Baltimore City. Another young man, age 25 was shot and killed in Federal Hill, an upscale neighborhood near the Inner Harbor. He was just walking home from a relative’s home. Wish the young people would move out to the counties, before more are killed.

• Hun Driver Widow says:

Our Donald is fighting for us. We must help him get out the vote and show that we have his back!! Let’s Roll!!

President Donald J. Trump Rally in Wheeling, WV 9/29/18
      President Donald J. Trump Rally in Johnson City, TN 10/1/18
      President Donald J. Trump Rally in Southaven, MS 10/2/18
      President Donald J. Trump Rally in Rochester, MN 10/4/18
      President Donald J. Trump Rally in Topeka, KS 10/6/18

3. Liked by 22 people

4. Ditch Mitch says:

RSBN having a joint interview with Morrissey. Don’t know who the other news is. Blonde in orange dress.

Morrissey still on fire, bashing Manchin.

5. Holy cow!!

6. Liked by 12 people

• Ditch Mitch says:

So much for her testimony. If any.

• noswamp says:

To Ditch Mitch.

I was just thinking the same thing: ditch Mitch, and replace, one by one, all the senators who are not putting these lying accusers in jail for lying to Congress which is a felony according to Grassley. Graham as well. To GRAHAM, you talked a good game in your support of Kavanaugh, but the next day you still called Feinstein your friend and indicated that it was not her that leaked when you know damn well that it was her and her staff. That is why she did not deny it immediately when asked but had to ask her staff if she leaked. Really?
        Graham, you dance the Potomac two step well. But for god’s sake Graham and your fellow Senators, put these liars in jail and restore the RULE OF LAW to this country again. Stop with the fear of being called bullies, and other names, it rings hollow. The Dems are winning with the delay tactics because you are letting them win. GROW A SPINE Senators. For the sake of the country. And let dare Flake and his cabal to torpedo Kavanaugh. They will not Senators, because all of them will face the wrath of the people, in such a manner as they have never felt before. Peaceful of course, but people will never forget how the GOP allowed the Dems to destroy the family of Kavanaugh. We will never forget! STOP THE DAMN DELAYS AND GET THIS OVER WITH.

• cozette says:

No Swamp For some one who seems so agitated about the rule of law its odd that you don’t understand the basics. Senators do NOT prosecute. They make laws and confirm nominations and conduct investigations. They are the LEGISLATIVE branch. The Senators have turned things over to the DOJ and FBI for criminal prosecution. This is the second time you have ranted and bashed our Presidents team. On a rally thread. To get pumped forvthe last 39 days ofvthe Midterm Battle. Why are you doing this. Friend or foe?

7. Democrats are the PARTY of CRIME [New from West Virginia]
    • This is inescapable – everywhere Americans live and work
    • Democrats run all the Big City HELLHOLES
    • Democrats create all the Sanctuary Cities and States for CRIMINALS
    • Democrats run cover for all the ILLEGAL ALIENS
    • Democrats WEAPONIZED GOVERNMENT against Republican Citizens
    • Democrats organize VOTER FRAUD and VOTER INTIMIDATION
    • Democrats fund and run cover for BLM and ANTIFA
    • And on and on and on…

8. simplewins says:

FBI will be done in 48 hours.

• tucker7518 says:

Fox news said the FBI is working on the Ramirez case now. FBI said Mark Judge and Patrick James Smith don’t remember the party at all. Leland Keyser, Ford’s friend, said she wasn’t at the party, and she doesn’t know Kavanaugh and never met him.

9. Liked by 22 people

10. Niagara Frontier says:

I remember before the very first set of primaries, Sundance told us that the fight would not be easy. It would be a struggle of epic proportions.

The President brought it full circle in the speech tonight when he said he himself gets up every morning prepared for yet another battle, knowing that his enemies will not relent.

Let us his foot soldiers just get used to it. This is the new normal for patriots. We will battle the enemy every day, all day, for the rest of our lives if necessary.

• duchess01 says:

Great Post and Reminder, Niagara! Thanks! God Bless You!

• yucki says:

I was blown away tonight.
      New York accent, our Churchill.

• YvonneMarie says:

True Niagara Frontier !

• Alison says:

Excellent point. I, too, remind myself every day, we are fighting a war. It is unlike any war we’ve ever fought, and few of us have been trained or ever expected to be in a war within our own country, let alone one with global tentacles.

• free2313 says:

Ah but look how well you have adjusted Alison… So prepare yourself mentally before you fall asleep and you will also get up every morning, prepared for yet another battle, knowing that the enemies will not relent.
        And knowing that you will not feel overwhelmed but be as the swordsmen use to say en garde, ready to defend!

• powderdayrules says:

Niagara Frontier I agree, patriots have to go all in. Behind enemy lines here in Massachusetts, our MAGA 100% pro-Trump candidate Geoff Diehl has a real chance to beat Elizabeth Warren. In a 3-way primary he beat 2 rinos and got 56% of the vote. Warren has an over 50% unfavorable rating – liberals hate her for lying about being a native american. Today I contributed $, put up a sign in front of my house, and a sticker on my car. His TV and radio ads are cut and ready to go and its a matter of $ how often they run. This senate seat is definitely in play, if any can help please go to diehlforsenate.com/donate

• meow4me2 says:

Fellow MAGA stuck in MA. For far too long, I’ve had no representation in Washington. Or the statehouse. Have already donated to Diehl, but will pony up again. I will also vote Rick Green for the 3rd district. Not sure if he’s MAGA, but I so rarely get a chance to vote Republican here, I figure I’ve got to do it to at least encourage others to run.

• Niagara Frontier says:

Keep up the fight. I’m in enemy territory as well. The likely victors in the races for Governor and Attorney General in this state have already vowed to go after “all things Trump” after the election. Between now and the general election in 2020, they have promised to use state resources and laws to target his businesses, his family, and anything else they can get their hands on.

Nobody expects them to be victorious. Their only purpose seems to be to run interference and try to distract POTUS from campaigning for a 2nd term.

The swamp stretches far beyond the boundaries of Washington DC.

11. Sunshine says:

All my regards to SUNDANCE and CREW for deleting my comment as per my request.
    It was an excellent observation from early on, so easy to see when your observation skills are sharp.
    Remain vigilant throughout the thread. All my best to you.

12. Ditch Mitch says:

Ok time for Jeanine then some Gutfeld humor. Need to watch the rally again tomorrow during Anti-American Football.

13. lizzieintexas says:

Judge Jeanine’s opener tonight was outstanding!

14. jahealy says:

Devin’s on w/Judge Jeanine. Love the guy.

15. Pam says:

16. Liked by 9 people

17. Deplore Able says:

Did you catch what President Trump said about the $1.8 Billion in cash given to Iran. He said something about (paraphrase) I guess Obama gave the cash to get the hostages back, or maybe there was another purpose.

This will grab the attention of those who follow Q, because Q has suggested that much of the cash was used to buy of western politicians.

• yucki says:

I don’t follow Q, but I most certainly DO follow IRAN.
      I caught the comment, sunk my TEETH into it.
      A taste. That’s all ya get, all ya need.
      DELICIOUS. Just right.

• Chris says:

“A taste. That’s all ya get, all ya need.
        DELICIOUS. Just right.”.. just right !!

• cozette says:

I don’t have a source but someone on a earlier thread reported that a State Department spokesman today said that one of the planes, loaded with money, didn’t go to Iran. It went to Damascus, Syria. Q has kept asking, how many planes and where did they go? Interdasting.

• Lack is not all says:

I got that too. It was so fast that a friend didnt catch it. President Trump is a master to communicate with us directly and indirectly thats why I dont miss a single rally since 2016. Masterpieces all.

18. WSB says:

Devin Nunes on with Jeanine just now. He was very serious and said we are watching the collapse of institutions in this country, the collapse of the Senate, the collapse of the Republic.

Spot on! This all needs to come to a head immediately.

Seat Kavanaugh and let’s start the militaey tribunals.

19. Ditch Mitch says:

Wow Devein just debunked the foreign allies protest of releasing the FISA.

20. jahealy says:

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Yep. Be careful what you wish for. The Dems pushed for an FBI investigation this week. Well, they are getting it, and probably in areas they don’t want to be examined. How quickly before the Dems start to try to “stop” the FBI investigation.

• Lack is not all says:

I have tge same feeling. This could be a case of Dont ask for what you want. It might be granted

• If it means further delays, they won’t care what it does to her. They just want to stop him. At all costs. Even if it means throwing her under the bus in the end.

• mr.piddles says:

She was never NOT under the bus. As soon as the letter entered the picture she was a pawn, nothing more. Lawyers set up, polygraph paid for, WaPo leaks, new hairdo. Have a nice day, Dr. Ford, and thanks for playing.

• sedge2z says:

True. The Dems have lost their collective minds with their hate.
          The disgusting allegations thrown at Judge K might stop after Grassley’s request to arrest liars obstructing justice.
          And the White Hats in the FBI might pick up the challenge to end this circus.

• Gateway Pundit points to research that the State of California has no record of Ms.Ford being a ‘Doctor’ of psychology. Her employment bio was scrubbed recently where she refers to her self as a psychologist. Her Ph.D was in Education (sub psych.) but has not ever been licensed as a ‘Doctor’ of psychology in California. Seems to want to bend her self description. I refer to her as a Psycho Logist. IMO

• noswamp says:

Call me a skeptic, but I am mildly optimistic that the FBI is hungry for red meat to turn their reputation around with 50 percent of the country, and this may be the vehicle for it to happen. Wray, Rosenstein are no fools.

• MAJA says:

When the truth comes out, they will refuse to accept it. They are ungovernable.

21. Ken Maritch says:

I can’t wait to vote.
    Election day can’t come soon enough.

22. Lumina says:

Were there any protesters there, inside or outside? One would think they would bus a couple loads in…

23. bosscook says:

I’m betting Dr Fraud is going to have a “nervous breakdown” soon and will disappear. Of course KAVANAUGH will be the big meanie (along with all Republicans) that made it happen. Right now she’s freaking out.

24. Stringy theory says:

Tonight, my next door neighbor, a registered Democrat, came over to chat while I was sitting on my front porch. After a short while, he asked me about the Kavanaugh hearings. He told me he was disgusted with the way the Democrats were treating this fine man. There is no doubt the Demoncraps have really jumped the shark on this and are losing those in their base who still retain some common decency.

25. Bigbadmike says:

This was one of President Trump’s best Rally”s. He hit on all cylinders. Morrissey was great. We’re gonna win West Virginia, North Dakota, Missouri, Indiana, Montana, Tennessee, Florida, Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, and hopefully New Jersey. 64-36 Baby! President Trump will make it happen.

• Bigbadmike says:

Montana. Still 64-36. Forgot we had TN.

• Auntie Lib says:

Montana’s definitely not a sure thing. It’s a toughie. Rosedale’s not a good candidate and Tester’s ads are killing him. The debate tonight was awful. We can maybe keep the House seat (Gianforte’s no prize either, but his opponent is a mental midget on the wrong side of “our” issues), but the odds of taking Tester out are very slim. Sad.

26. SR says:

Ford did not think she will be on live tv and fbi running behind her. Now if she tries to call her democrats friends they will not pick her phone as she is used condom now for democrats.

27. SHV says:

I missed it but, IMHO, if he said it, the most important PDJT statement tonight: “A vote for Joe is a vote for me”

He has nationalized a mid-term election and made the result a referendum on his Presidency. This is “all in”, balls to the wall. No typical bought and paid for hack President, would call for a national referendum in an election cycle where the President’s party usually loses Congressional seats. Basically he said: If you don’t like corrupt, POS, Gooper on your ballot, hold your nose and vote because the vote is for me.”

28. Rawkstar says:

Sorry to barge in late on yalls thread, but man when I heard that (excuse my language) fake butt weird shakey voiced naysty naysty NAYSTY lib activist skank hoe psychotic shrinkey shrink “professor” Ford who’s intermarried with the Peter Strzok CIA family and just HAPPENS to reside in DiFi’s district say that she argued with her hubby and contractor about how aesthetically her house needed to “look like ass” with 2 front doors cause she’s been trying to run out a front door ever since Kav tried to grope her in a life threatening manner, I couldn’t believe they were trying to pull this shit. I was sincerely pissed at my friends who said (before Kav’s testimony) “Kav’s cooked. She sounds credible”. Then I realized Kav May have actually been a victim of a rape train gone bad that HE had organized. If the FBI uncovers this, his victim status will get him instantly confirmed. Yes that was one sentence with no paragraphs.

29. zephyrbreeze says:

Swetnick worked at Portland-based Webtrends for a few months in 2000, according to a civil suit the Portland company filed against her late that year. The company said she was hired as a professional services engineer to work off-site. It’s not clear whether she ever worked in Webtrends’ Portland office.

In the suit, Webtrends alleged Swetnick claimed to have graduated from Johns Hopkins University but the company said it subsequently learned the school had no record of her attendance. Webtrends said she also “falsely described her work experience” at a prior employer.

The suit also alleges Swetnick “engaged in unwelcome, sexually offensive conduct” while at Webtrends and “made false and retaliatory allegations that other co-workers had engaged in inappropriate conduct toward her.”

The suit alleges Swetnick “engaged in unwelcome sexual innuendo and inappropriate conduct” directed at two male employees during a business lunch, with Webtrends customers present. Swetnick claimed two other employees had sexually harassed her, according to the suit.

Webtrends’ suit said it determined Swetnick had engaged in misconduct but could not find evidence to support her allegations against her colleagues. Later, the company alleged, Swetnick took medical leave and simultaneously claimed unemployment benefits in the District of Columbia.

In the suit, Webtrends alleged Swetnick threatened legal action against the company over her own harassment claims. The lawsuit claimed that act defamed the business and sought at least $150,000 on behalf of an employee that Swetnick had allegedly made false statements about.

30. cadgbd says:

Big Jim looks kind of like Slim Pickins

Patrick “little big man” Morrissey is phenomenal. He speaks almost exactly like Trump, like he must have studied the Trump method of public speaking. His speech marks an important juncture (well actually the Kavanaugh speech was the first sign) in the MAGA movement: he spoke exactly like trump, hitting all of the Trumpian points spot-on, and the crowd went wild, while Trump just stood there, beaming with pride, not even needing to to speak, because Morrissey was saying it all. MAGA fever has caught on! It may even be spreading like wildfire.

• Enoughisenough says:

You hit on something that I felt during the testimony Thursday. When Brett Kavanaugh gave his opening remarks, when he not only blasted those attacking him but looked at each one of them in the eye, I felt he was drawing strength from POTUS Trump. No doubt, the horrific smears that have hurt him and his family were what motivated him, however, I feel that he knew he had the unwavering support of President Trump, and that support was pivotal in his decision to call out those who couldn’t hold a candle to Brett Kavanaugh’s impeccable reputation and career.

• Chris says:

“He speaks almost exactly like Trump”, THIS!!! is VSGPDJT “the teacher” showing the NEW class how to WIN..simply let the people decide for themselves..they are smart enough to make the right choice when given the true facts and ..simply lay them out in stark contrast… then ask, why would anyone with any common sense, (the dimms) spend SO MUCH defending such an i extremely (untenable) position?? or as PDJT might say.. “something else has got to be going on” .. PDJT looks on as his pupil Patrick Morrissey runs with the ball.. expect future MAGA WINAMINS from him.

31. Bigbadmike says:

Best part of the rally tonight was when President Trump.said he would ask his Generals why we should pay for protecting Rich Countries. He said they said, “Sir. Because they are our Allies.”. Then he said, ” OK, then why are we paying $100,000,000 to protect them when we have a $150,000,00 trade deficit with them?

• mr.piddles says:

He’s been on the Military Service Contract since the campaign (and likely long before that). Think about it: you could have the Starter Pack for smaller countries, the Silver Plan, the Gold Plan, the Platinum Plan. Platinum is when you start getting aircraft carriers and stuff involved. When Space Force comes online he can give a nice discount for early subscribers.

32. Enoughisenough says:

Totally off topic, but my awesome daughter and her awesome husband celebrated their 5-year anniversary on an Alaskan cruise this week. On Wednesday, she sent me a picture of a “MAGA” flag, somewhere at one of their ports-of-call. She happened across it while they were touring, and said many people paused to take pics of it.

33. Margaret Berger says:

Stringy, I have hope. Tonight my husband told me that some of his pickle ball friends are liberal. He said they are appalled at what has happened to Judge Kavanaugh. I hope it is the start of some red pilling for the old Democrats. The new ones are lost true beleivers .

34. noswamp says:

Amen Margaret Berger!

35. wodiej says:

This put a smile on my face first thing this early Sunday morning. PT looked like he was enjoying that John Denver song. One of my favorites. God bless you sir.

36. DeAnna Vaughn says:

Hubby and I are going to our first ever political rally in Topeka on Oct 6 to celebrate my 50th birthday! Got our hats and T shirts rounded up and ready support our POTUS! Soooo excited! #MAGA

37. Heathermist says:

I LOVE president Trumps rally’s more than life !!!!!! KAG2020 !!!!!

38. Anonymous says:

Trump’s right about Democrats again:

39. Super Elite says:

I love our President’s fist pumps. And God bless Donald John Trump!