September 22nd – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #611

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2,046 Responses to September 22nd – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #611

1. evergreen says:

24 hr extension. The fact that everyone is highly irritated is the reason that he did it. Two months from now he can point back to today and say he bent over backwards and she still bailed. Yesterday, he was straight up. Today he is bending to accommodate them. He knows it. Let’s just ride this one out.

• thedoc00 says:

The direction he bent over will be subject to the outcome of the votes to come.

• evergreen says:

The flaky republicans will vote however they decide to. That’s not within his power to mandate. If they fail to affirm BK, then the voters will register their desires at the polls. BK can be sent straight back to a new senate for another go-round with a new crew.

• Deusvult says:

..and they will vote for him 100%..
          The Dems in Trump states like Manchin can’t vote for him now putting them into a worse position.

It’s unfortunate for Kavanaugh and family to go through this but for the midterms this is gold.

Aure, secure dem seats in CA will have it easier vs. their challengers but everyone on the fence with some common sense sees through this easily..

• agentcommonsense says:

California unamerican Liberal Kooks total 28 percent of the voting population, the 72 percent of America loving patriot voters like myself cannot stop the maddness when the vote is stolen from us.

Hillary won San Diego. No she didn’t, candidate Donald Trump rally fill our huge convention center, Hillary had to cancel her rally because no one showed up.

San Diego once beloved east county town El Cajon with native population 50k now is called Little Baghdad because without the communities knowledge flooded in 60k Iraq refugees we now have more Mosques than Christian churches and Sharia Law was being indoctrinated into our schools.

The city gave them free apartment/medical/food while 40k of our veterans/mentaly and physicaly disabled/drug addicted are living in tents on the sidewalk downtown.
            They get no free apartments or free medical ( Oh but they do get free flu shots.. What the hell is going on with that ? )

Hillary won San Diego because even though we live a spit from the border she wanted open borders and that seems like a great idea, no saftey/drugs/takeover could possibly come from open borders

We finally have hope with the election of Donald Trump .. God bless you POTUS we love you in San Diego

• daughnworks247 says:

San Diego is such a beautiful place. We have to have our country back.

• Hun Driver Widow says:

California is the model for RAT voter fraud and Marxist RAT lunatics like Moonbeam Brown (no brain cells functioning), Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris, Madd Maxine, and the list goes on. They’re all Marxist human waste. Look at the 2016 RED counties. Not all of CA is Liberal wackjobs. As many sane Californians as possible are leaving. Some are stuck for a while. Everyone I talk to wants to move at the first opportunity.

I’ve heard that there were at least 3 million illegal votes in CA in 2016. I have no proof of that just what I’ve heard over and over.

• JX says:

He’s already bent over backwards, now he’s sticking his head up his azz.

• ezpz2 says:

Evergreen, The problem is that it’s hard to take him seriously anymore, and his weakness (‘bending over backwards’) will be further exploited by the loony left. And until/unless he adheres to his own deadline(s), I have trouble believing anything he says.

• evergreen says:

He’s dealing with an organized group of political scam artists. Even though he is a politician himself, cut him some slack. His objective is to secure the affirmation of BK. If it is a bumpy ride for you, well, consider that at the end of a number of weeks or months, BK should be a seated justice. Will the ride have been worth it at that time, or will you look back and say you’d have preferred a smooth ride to no destination (i.e., no new justice)?

Grassley is sometimes frustrating, but net-net he’s reliable ENOUGH. I’ll take what I can get from him. In the meantime, roll with it. See where this goes. The objective is two-fold: 1) BK seated, 2) PR for GOP midterms. Tell your influence group to show up and vote hard.

• ezpz2 says:

Too much drama, which, imo, could have been avoided if Rs in general, and Grassley in particular, had simply not let themselves be bullied by the loony left, and followed their own senate rules and protocol.

As I said on another site, wake me when he’s confirmed, or better yet, wake me when he’s sworn in.

• ezpz2 says:

Politics aside, when I think of the personal toll on the Kavanaugh family – the pain, anguish, and FEAR that they must be going through, I hold Grassley’s ‘bending over backwards’ equally responsible as I do the dems for enabling and allowing this to continue.

What’s he so skeeeerd of? The shrieking activists?
          Ridiculous!

• Hun Driver Widow says:

Grassley needs DiGenova or Mark Levin to help him find his cajones and backbone.

• MAGAbear says:

Exactly right. People here need to chill out a bit, Grassley knows what he’s doing here and that’s letting the Ford Fraud team expose themselves as the frauds they are. She has no intention of showing up.

• MAGADJT says:

I thought it was an extension to 2:30

• Mandy says:

I’ve seen several tweeters that I watch refer to the 2:30 pm EST deadline.

which…. that’s within 2:00 minutes of now as I type this, so ….

• lftpm says:

Tucker says that if the Dems push the confirmation vote to far back, Senate rules could torpedo it, due to campaign season and other competing events.

If so, I hope that Grassley tells Katz tonight: Get your client here by 9 AM Monday or we’re moving on without her. We don’t want to hear that she can’t get a plane ticket now. Have your party to get Dr. Ford a luxury Sunday night flight on Google’s plane at Moffett Field. It’s only 6 miles from her house, she can ride her bike to the airfield if she wants.

2. phoenixRising says:

what we are seeing in this country is the rise of
    female MEN BASHERS!!!
    feminazis desiring power anyway they can achieve it.

• joeknuckles says:

It’s clear that the Democrats are not interested in doing anything for the American people. What they want is a soviet style totalitarian government.

• ladypenquin says:

Run by feminazis. I don’t think the soy boys realize how endangered they are.

• agentcommonsense says:

Which they cannot have unless there is a major depopulation plan.. First go the patriots who can survive without Government then the really stupid Liberals who when they find out the Utopia and removal of subhuman conservatives isn’t what they were promised they have to go too.. What is left is people who are from countries where slave like existence is already baked in the cake

• lftpm says:

With Soros playing Stalin and themselves the Politburo.

• Sentient says:

If their power lines are taken down by an ice storm, they should have to wait until a professor of gender studies fixes the lines.

• mot2grls says:

Toxic feminism.

• Lined-out Hymnody says:

Feminazi men bashers? yes indeed. I’ve had the misfortune of having lots of hospital and doctor visits for my baby girl. Thankfully she is in great shape now.

I noticed our hospitals here in Canada are staffed (including doctors) about 95% female (no exaggeration). Yesterday we had an appointment with a doctor specialist who when she walked in went straight to my wife introduced herself, sat down and without looking at me said “you must be the Father.”.

Then she continues to speak directly at my wife as if I’m not there. Unfortunately my experience in our hospitals has been like this. This was not an uncommon occurrence.

• Paprika says:

Well…..at least she called you the ‘father’ instead of inconsequential sperm donater!

• southernmom19 says:

That’s so disrespectful. I’m glad your baby is doing well. That’s the most important thing.

• Dabigragu says:

What’s most unfortunate, Lined-out Hymnody, is the fact that your wife did not correct the doctor for her lack of social skills.

• dutzie60 says:

Understood, however may have put the baby’s life in jeopardy. Sad state of affairs for sure. Wasn’t there a movie long ago – Amazon Women – precursor?

• Lined-out Hymnody says:

Hi Dabigragu, my wife did speak up at and say “this is my husband his name is (redacted)” when the doctor said that but the doctor didn’t pay too much attention.

The problem is that many women like my wife don’t like confrontation and also get very intimidated especially when their baby/children health is involved.

We were called in for the results of some tests that were performed when my baby was sick, the doctor was trying to sell us on having more tests despite our baby making a full recovery and being healthy now. The doctor was using fear tactics to try and get us to commit to more tests.

Socialist healthcare is very big on “screening” tests, they love doing tests. They have a big focus on “women’s reproductive health” which translates to lots of tests on pregnant women and or babies to “rule things out”. When it comes to actually treating sickness they fall down on their faces.

I think part of it is if they see the Father come in with the baby, they know the probability of getting the parents to agree to more unnecessary tests goes way down. My salvation comes from my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, their saviour comes from genetic screening tests, government, socialist healthcare and feminism.

• pacnwbel says:

Lined Out, your comment resonates in this age of missing fathers. One such as yourself taking care of your family and being so rudely ignored does not bode well. Fathers, it is time to fight this effete feminazi onslaught

• Kenji says:

Girls never fight fair … it’s always face scratching and hair pulling. Jus sayin.

• Retired EE says:

As a gentleman you can NEVER hit a woman/girl even if they hit first. They count on that. Maybe the rules need to be adjusted a bit in this case.

• Paprika says:

Now that’s an easy one to answer! You said; “As a gentleman you….”. Kindly remember there were/are two parts to that equation–as in “Ladies and Gentlemen”. So the rule was/is–“A proper Gentleman will never hit or abuse a Lady”, If they are not a “Lady” or if they can’t even figure out what sex they are—that rule no longer applies!

• Bullseye says:

Kirsten Gillibrand = fingernails on a chalkboard

3. Liked by 4 people

4. wheatietoo says:

I love it that our VSG President keeps calling the Dems…”Democrats”.

Instead of ‘Democratic’, which they are not.

I’ve been saying it for years, so I am so thrilled to see Pres Trump putting this out there.
    I hope he keeps it up.

The fascist Dems do not deserve to be called ‘Democratic’.

The word ‘Democrat’ works in every instance where you would use the word ‘Democratic’.

Democrat Party…instead of Democratic Party.
    Democrat Congressman…instead of Democratic Congressman.
    Democrat Convention…instead of Democratic Convention.

Etcetera, etcetera.

We can each do our part to take the word ‘democratic’ away from the Dems.
    They have hijacked it for too long!

5. soozword says:

Does anyone know if there is a website that lists the President’s endorsements for Congressional candidates for this coming election? Tried http://www.donaldjtrump.com and nothing there unless I laboriously comb thru all the news articles. I’ve made it my mission to send small donations to ten MAGA candidates across the country and sometimes I give more than once to any one candidate when he/she comes out strongly for MAGA in the news. So far I’ve given to Omar Navarro (CA), Corey Stewart (VA), Dave Brat (VA) and Josh Hawley (MO). Am considering Kelly Ward of AZ but she doesn’t strike me as very MAGA though. Can you suggest a few more really deserving candidates, especially those being financially starved by the establishment yet have a reasonable chance of winning? Thanks for help!!!

• Liberty Forge says:

I don’t know of any particular website where one can go to see every candidate that President Trump is endorsing — but here’s an idea to take things a step further.

It would be GREAT if there was a dedicated “thread” here at the Conservative Tree House that would stay towards the top up until & including the day of the November 6th election — where Treepers could give “the scoop” on who is running in their own states/districts to help educate other Treepers on who would be best to vote for.

For example, some top races here in PA are obvious which candidate to choose (Governor & Senator), but there are some lower level races where it would be great to have some more info on the candidates because it is not that obvious.

Local newspapers need to not be taken as gospel, as their bias is evident. Therefore, a place to find trustworthy information would be terrific.

• soozword says:

Didn’t mention it in my post, Liberty, to keep it focused, but was thinking the same thing as far as suggesting a separate CTH “support our MAGA candidates” thread. That would be most helpful and I hope Sundance considers it. Would rather have a practical go-to ACTION thread than a lot of very repetitious discussion such as the pro/con Sessions arguments.

• daughnworks247 says:

Katica is working on a Spreadsheet for this already.

• oldschool says:

bravo sooz, great idea. Lou Barletta PA senate candidate. major MAGA guy.

FYI, both hubby and I are registered indies. In the past few days we have been BOMBARDED by dem pollsters and campaign workers. As I post this, I am having some fun with someone who texted me. I have not seen one mailer one commercial, nor received one phone call or text from any Republican.

• linda4298 says:

I get phone townhall calls from Mike Fitzpatrick, that’s about it.

• soozword says:

Thanks, oldschool — will send a donation to Lou right away! PA is a special state for me since my stepfather, who raised me from 5 yo, is from the Pittsburgh area. Have visited family there several times.

• soozword says:

DONE — Lou got my donation!!! Thanks again!

• oldschool says:

Great sooz and since your number one issue is immigration (as is mine), Lou is your perfect candidate. He fought like heck when he was mayor of Hazelton PA. making every attempt possible to keep his city “legal”. Cut his political teeth on fighting illegal immigration! Plus edorsed Trump from the jump. He gave up his seat in the house to run for senate because Trump wanted him to. I don’t want to lose sweet lou!

Thanks sooz.

• Paprika says:

Ya know, come to think of it, we have also been bombarded with calls, e-mails, polls, and solicitations from Democrats but not a single Republican. Where did the Republican Party put all that money from the huge “war chest” that they kept bragging about for 10 months?

My wife and I are registered as unaffiliated, for strategic reasons here in NC, and we are always swamped by solicitations from both parties—except this year.

• Pegm says:

Don’t forget Devin Nunez in CA.

• soozword says:

I am really torn over Nunes, Pegm. He’s been terrific on the Spygate issues but according to NumbersUSA he has a less than stellar voting record on immigration: https://www.numbersusa.com/content/my/congress/1090/gradescoresheet/. As you can see he is pro-worker visas and pro-amnesty. Since immigration is by far my #1 issue, just can’t go that far with donating to Nunes, especially since I spent years sending NumbersUSA faxes to his office complaining about his terrible voting record!

• mj_inOC says:

You KNOW President Trump loves Devin Nunes. That’s reason enough! Call his office, as I would question that chart.
          And go to his website!
          He’s the kind of man each district needs in the House!

• okapisage says:

There’s no way you are going to get 100% of what you want in any candidate. Prioritize as to what is most important and what can come along later, given more time. In my mind, Nunes is absolutely necessary for PDJT to have in order to fight the Swamp. Nunes was one of the first people in on that and has never wavered since, and if PDJT cannot win that battle now — and I mean NOW — everything else is over. If he gets through that and we have a stronger majority, PDJT will be able to do more on immigration and do his negotiating to get people like Nunes on board. I am confident that Nunes will align with PDJT on that once the political climate will make it more possible, and PDJT is going to make that happen!

• mj_inOC says:

Exactly!
            Dems Want Nunes out.
            Bet President Trump will schedule a CA Rally if Nunes needs help!

This is war folks.
            ´Give me liberty or give me death.’

• soozword says:

I understand your points but I am holding firm on not donating to Nunes. So can I then count on you and mj to donate to him since you feel so strongly about his candidacy??? Perhaps you two can compensate for my “obstinate” refusal. In other words, I’m trying to politely say “put your money where your mouth is” (IF you haven’t done so previously). To make it easier: https://cm.aristotle.com/d/DevinNunes. The lowest amount is $20 which I bet most people here can afford. Thanks

• oldschool says:

I believe soozward did exactly that. Her priority is donating to candidates who are strong on stopping illegal immigration.

• rashomon says:

HIs business is agriculture, which requires farm workers, which requires temoporary labor, which calls for a rewrite and a sound e-verify program for such concerns. Help him pass legislation that addresses the needs of our small to mid-size farm owners while also obstructing illegal aliens from abusing the issue. Make sense?

• mj_inOC says:

We were farming 1000+ acres in Maryland and had to stop due to no responsible help to hire. My brother and I could not do it all ourselves. Yes, farming needs immigration laws reviewed/rewritten, and most importantly, enforced.

• soozword says:

I think it’s wishful thinking (to almost the extreme) that he will be MAGA on immigration later given his district and personal business. If he does change his long-held stripes on immigration, I will be one of the first to donate to his future campaign. For me, it’s “show me the voting record” and I will give him the money, but not one second before that.

So, please, use the link I provided to spend YOUR OWN money helping him. Leave the lockstepping to the Dems. In the meantime, am looking for five more good senatorial candidates (John James may be one if MI isn’t a shoe-in for him per your other comment).

• oldschool says:

👍👍

• rashomon says:

I have. Many friends and family are involved in agriculture in several states, so perhaps I have seen how difficult it is to get an immigration bill passed that assists their need for temporary labor vs. ignoring illegals to add to the voting rosters. The groups of high school and college kids seeking summer work has disappeared. Closer to my own field, I also have the same concerns about the high tech and healthcare workers’ fields, which are huge entry points for illegals or HB-1 workers who displace U.S. citizens at lower wages and never go home.

• soozword says:

I’m excited about PTrump’s support for skills-based or vocational training as an alternative to the traditional college route. In that program, I hope they offer farm management degrees with hands-on work starting in the fields. I know ag colleges offer that now but decoupling it from the traditional 4-year (now 6 or 7!) college route would be a boon. It’s just one tiny tactic towards getting American youth back on the farms.

• rf121 says:

You are only voting for one thing this November. For someone who may vote against impeachment, or for someone who will. All other issues get buried, like it or not. PT gets impeached, what happens to your favorite issue then?

PS. CA has already folded on your issue so you are pissing in the wind.

• soozword says:

We are not talking about voting, we are talking about donation — putting your money where your mouth is. It’s not enough to just yap, yap, yap on discussion boards and only vote. We have to do more or the rest of the country is going to be another California.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

NUNES. He’s Portuguese…

• ParteaGirl says:

I love your idea! But scratch Kelli Ward off your list- she lost in the primaries last month to Martha McSally.

• soozword says:

Yep, that’s right — senior moment!!! So what about McSally? Got the impression she was GOPe even though the President very mildly endorsed her. I live only about 25 miles from the AZ border so would love to see it reverse course from the McStain/Flake fiasco.

• ParteaGirl says:

I believe that if McSally is wise, she’ll do what Cruz has done- see the writing on the wall and side with a winner in Trump. He’s the only game in town!

• soozword says:

So far Cruz seems to be a very lonely PTrump supporter (at least at the moment, may change) in the Senate. I would bet the institutional culture of resistance would be far more persuasive than Cruz’s example.

• WVLioness says:

President Trump has said he will be holding a huge rally for Cruz in Texas. Don’t think there’s a date yet.

• TexasRanchQueen says:

I swore that I would never vote for Cruz again after his despicable speech at the RNC.in ’16, BUT after watching the Cruz-Beto Debate last night I will definitely be voting for Cruz.

Beto is totally against everything that we conservative Texans stand for and makes no “bones” about it! Even the fences that are already on the border Beto wants taken down, get rid of ICE, Medicare and citizenship for all illegals and every other liberal policy you can name. The Dems are pouring so much money on Beto to win this critical race.

• Notmeagain says:

If. I fully expect her to become the new McCain, riding her A10 forever. Ads here of her vs. Sinema are a catfight of name calling. That’s what sticks in my mind more than any kind of positive offering either has about a program.

• bessie2003 says:

On Twitter, Katica has done an excellent job of compiling both the candidates the President has endorsed as well as the candidates that have openly declared they are MAGA. I don’t use twitter so am not sure how to post a link, only follow/read the different sites, and believe her address is @GOPPollAnalyst if that helps.

• rashomon says:

Conservative John James for Senate in Michigan:

info@johnjamesforsenate.com
      248-876-4790
      P.O. Box 27363, Lansing, MI 48909

• soozword says:

Was thinking of John James — what a terrific candidate!!! But don’t you think he is very likely to win given he is black, handsome, charismatic, and a jet pilot to boot? Plus PTrump won MI and is going to supercharge their economy with his trade policies? Then add in Stabenow is not that popular (not sure on that)? Would prefer to support candidates that are on more shaky grounds but open to hearing other’s perspectives.

• rashomon says:

Never underestimate the opposition. Michigan is just coming around after years of union, thus Democrat, control.

• Tseg says:

Those union followers are the ones who voted for PT and got him elected… the infamous ‘McComb County’. RCP polling has been showing a tightening of the James race, contracting 3 pts. in the past month, but a ways to go.

• rashomon says:

The unions are realizing they don’t like being part of the Democrat plantation any more than any other progressive cutout used to segment our country for a divide-and-conquer strategy. This should make all candidates, including the GOPe crowd, get off their tails to address real issues for their constituencies.

The union vote for PDJT only proves that all elections ARE local and decided around a food-laden dining table, be it at the country club or the favorite hamburger joint.

• soozword says:

Just donated to John James after looking over the list of Senate candidates and the percentages of candidate Trump win/lose by state in the 2016 election. Trying to focus on races where it might be winnable in swing states. Thanks for your perspective here.

• rustybritches says:

Kelly Ward lost to McSally and Ward was more on the Presidents side than McSally she is two faced and will eventually stab the President in the back by standing against him with the Rino’s

• soozword says:

OK, that’s what I thought. McSally is off my list. Hopefully there is another AZ candidate I can support since I live right over the border.

• rvsueandcrew says:

Split the vote and let a Demonrat win?

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Exactly. DEMONcRATs ALWAYS vote along party lines.

RINOs, although not perfect, tend to vote with the true Republicans. A vote for a (D) is a vote for the Devil…

• IdahoDeplorable says:

We donated to Kevin Cramer of North Dakota! POTUS has endorsed him and went to North Dakota for a fundraiser for him.

• soozword says:

Was tempted with Cramer only because we have family in Moorhead, MN, right over the Red River from ND. Plus we recently visited the Teddy Roosevelt Natl Park and a decommissioned nuclear missile launch site there and loved it. That’s all poor donation criteria on my part, though! He IS running for senator and that’s my priority now, so a possibility…. Thanks!

• Notmeagain says:

Too late, the primary is over and McSally is it, we can only hope her recent support for the President keeps up. Joe Arpaio had to stick his ego in and split the R vote about 50% McSally-25%Ward – 20 % Arpaio.

• Seriously? You would REALLY rather left-wing Kyrsten Sinema as AZ senator instead of Martha McSally?? PDJT Has said nice things about McSally, and will – I guarantee you – endorse her. McSally may not be as conservative as some would like, but she’s not John McCain either. Let’s not get stupid and cut off our noses to spite our faces here!

• soozword says:

There’s lots of variables to consider in donating so I have my criteria which may be different than yours and they are subject to change. Ideally for me, it would be a solid MAGA candidate that has a chance to win in a swing state. Right now am concentrating on senatorial candidates with five more slots open (John James under serious consideration). If I was a millionaire who could generously spread my money around, I would give to McSally, but with limited funds I have to use more restrictive criteria.

• Troublemaker10 says:

Kattica has been working on a list.

And, check out this:

The above link takes you to her lists. If you click on “Trump endorsed candidates” for example it takes to tweets by or about candidates (or candidate retweets)…..but at the top of that page if you click on “members” I believe it is the list of actual candidates.

Hope that helps.

• Zabadak says:

I just got the latest issue of the NRA magazine, America’s 1st Freedom which is a 2018 Special Election Issue. The insert lists candidate endorsements with their ratings as of August 15, 2018. You may try; https://www.nrapvf.org/articles/20161014/pvf-ratings-and-endorsements and see if there is a list there. May have to join, but not such a bad idea. We need them.

• soozword says:

Thanks, Ditch, that was helpful but several on there are definitely anti-MAGA like Romney from my state who is sure to win. Think I will narrow my list down now to just senatorial candidates going forward. So far only have Lou Barletta, with five more slots to fill….

• pacnwbel says:

Cathy McMorris Rodgers WA. R. is being savaged by her opponent who is touting sanctuary cities, open borders, abortion, the usual junk issues. Cathy could really use some additional support.

6. Look who let the cat out of the bag.

7. I wonder if McConnell can immediately remove Flake from the Committee and immediately replace him with Kyle, or someone who is a definite yes vote. I tried to call him but you cannot leave messages on the weekend; you can leave messages with Grassly and Flake, though so it’s only McConnell.

8. I wonder if McConnell can immediately remove Flake from the Committee and immediately replace him with Kyle, or someone who is a definite yes vote. I tried to call him but you cannot leave messages on the weekend; you can leave messages with Grassly and Flake, though so it’s only McConnell.

9. Liked by 13 people

• Lulu says:

He can’t step aside or his reputation is forever tarnished. If he’s denied the seat, I hope he either spends the rest of his life suing her and others for defamation or rules against anything progressives may want/like on the DC circuit for the next thirty years.

• Deusvult says:

Nope. All they cared about was to make a stand. To resist even if futile.
      The far left is egging them on. People like Feinstein fight vs. further left Ocassio Cortez types.

This gives Dems a lot of street cred in their races but nothing in contested races in Trump states.
      They completely in for the short term gratification.

Grassley Trump and co. are playing the long game. Can’t wait for midterms.

• ParteaGirl says:

Ashley Kavanaugh and I share the same hometown. West Texas girls don’t shrink from a fight. Just sayin’.

• Paprika says:

And don’t ya know she was giggling maniacally underneath her sweet smiling and gracious Southern thoughtfulness of handing out cupcakes to the presstitude cupcakes surrounding her home! She’s definitely got class, grace, and backbone as well as a sense of Texas humor!

10. nimrodman says:

Knocking the Left’s recent favorite social-justice iconography down a peg.
    [posting in Presidential thread because it was used as a cudgel in recent Kavanaugh hearings]

Sexy ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Costume Provokes Online Backlash

11. Minnie says:

My goodness!!

1,054 posts and it’s not yet noon.

Time to catch up.

MAGA 🇺🇸

12. Lulu says:

Isn’t there one Senator or conservative pundit willing to threaten Flake with pulling him out of the closet if he screws over the Republican voters?

Rumors have swirled around Flake for a long time – tell his secrets or get him in line.

• Ray Runge says:

Flake is not a problem in the circumstances to confirm Justice Kavanaugh. Flake’s new career will be a paid mouth piece to filter the bribes through the DC Swamp. If Flake would cross Mr. Mitch, his entry to the DC Swamp would not exist. Mitch IS a top tier Gatekeeper.

13. Brant says:

A thought to consider if illegal immigrants counted in census. If there are 20 million, that is roughly current Florida population. Florida has 27 representatives. Plus 2 senators, that is 29 electoral college votes. Something to consider.

• wheatietoo says:

Yeah, Sec Mnuchin is in charge of it…I think.

And they already announced that they would be adding a “Citizenship Question” to the next Census.

The Dems set their hair on fire and freaked out about it.
      They’re probably planning to challenge it in court…if they haven’t already.

The Dems said that adding that ‘citizenship question’ would “frighten” illegals and “make them avoid filling out the form!”

Aww that would be just terrible, wouldn’t it.
      Heheh.

• Pat Frederick says:

I really believe if they do not allow the citizen question, we should try to file our own lawsuit–it absolutely dilutes my vote and I’m a citizen.
        Every illegal counted in the census that is not supposed to be here increases an area’s representatives and that reduces another area’s representatives–because the number is static, isn’t it?
        so illegals getting counted in the population of CA, increase CA’s number of reps and if I live in another state, I may lose reps because of it.

• missilemom says:

Isn’t Wilbur Ross, the first cabinet member to be deposed, on this census citizenship question?

• ParteaGirl says:

I was so angry at Obama that I didn’t fill out the last Census- and boy, do they hound you until you do! People who don’t fill out the form will draw way more attention to themselves.

• wheatietoo says:

It was a really thick questionnaire booklet, wasn’t it.

Lots of really invasive questions.
          Obarfy added a ton of new questions to it.

I remember thinking at the time…’Now why do they want to know this’…when answering some of those questions.

• mimbler says:

When they admitted there are 39 million stolen SSN’s being used, they told us there are approximately million illegal -adults- in the US currently.

14. Sneaky Pete says:

I kid you not: The Dem plan to explain away a midterm loss is to blame it on Russia.

15. I hope so.

16. NJF says:

Speaking of sad trombones.

17. Now democrats say they will impeach him even if he is on the bench. How the heck are they going to do that? Under what authority?

18. Dora says:

19. Liked by 24 people

• Mandy says:

didn’t the judge hire a top notch defamation attorney already?

• Bebop777 says:

Yes, I read somewhere he hired one of the best litigators in the country–Beth Wilkerson. She’s taken on cases for both the left and right—and she wins.

• ann says:

Libel
        , slander :
        Dredging up from.memory, : vaguely recall.lawsuits for slander were more actionable, than libel…The
        Seeking lurking lawyers.. .worthy topic of concern
        Resist’s smear tactics suppress grass roots MAGA recruits!

• evergreen says:

Indirect to Dan:

Dan,

If I were BK, I’d be very tight-lipped…and very much looking forward to a lifetime of shredding liberal jurisprudence. Recall the origin of the word wheelhouse. Think if a lifetime of perfect pitches and the sound of nailing the sweet spot, endlessly.

What does the natural care about the past when he has a field of dreams to play on for the rest of his life?

VR

• Trumpmendous says:

I saw this picture of Brett Kavanaush and laughed, even though I knew it wasn’t true. If the right were really like this picture portrays, the left wouldn’t be doing what they are doing because they would be afraid. The last words of David were, “He that ruleth over man must be just, ruling in the fear of God.” Since the left doesn’t believe in God, they will just keep doing what they are doing until they destroy themselves.

20. Liked by 7 people

• paulraven1 says:

The way it is always is. The Left is serious, committed, ruthless and marches forward with jackboots. We fret and dither and stumble as if endlessly and unconsciously seeking some sort of permission that will never come.

21. Rondo says:

It’s a kangaroo court.

22. Frbrdskmi says:

FNC reporting Demoncraps plan impeachment of Kavanaugh should he be confirmed. This circus by these vile, evil people is so out of hand. Every time Grassley delays, these idiots get more emboldened. I’m praying for our country. Praying for people to discern and vote, vote vote. God help us!

• rf121 says:

Actually that is real good. Just gets the judges on our side. Only one SC justice impeached but the Senate acquitted. So that is a batting average of 0.000000000%.

• Guyski says:

This should be encouraged. First, once he is on the SC, there will be crickets. Second, then there is really no need to delay, since they have recourse. Third, this nonesense applies to both sides, the Republicans can impeach future dems nominated to the SC.

• America First says:

The Rs overwhelmingly confirmed Sotomayor and Kalgan! These two ideologues who believe in an activist court rather than the Constitution, one of whom shockingly failed to recuse herself from a matter she had just worked on before her confirmation [!] sailed easily through the process!

And for law-abiding law-believing constitutionalists like Gorsuch and Kavanaugh we get a fight to the death.

Yes, EVERY election from here on out is the most important election, one failure and we are become The Northern Venezuela.

• thedoc00 says:

Need a campaign video of all the impeachment calls by Democrats and their media friends with caption, to the effect, “your vote does not matter to the democrats”, “never compromise, ALL power to the party before the people”.

• sunnydaze says:

haha. Her lawyer wearing a Revolutionary Fist T-shirt at a Trump protest. Goons….SMH

• Molly Pitcher says:

I asked a question over at the Grassley thread and will also ask it here.

Isn’t there something odd about having therapy notes. Since when does a therapist hand over therapy notes to the patient? If patient demands them and uses them to slander a party doesn’t that then draw the therapist in the fray?

If Kavanaugh wasn’t actually named during the therapy session…Ford could simply name anyone? Then go around waving “proof” ? If he was named how is this possible that he wouldn’t be required to sign off allowing the public release of his name regarding these HIPPA protected notes?

• missilemom says:

Used in court cases, especially child custody and domestic cases.

• Paprika says:

Good question! Well…we have no proof that this information is actually from therapist’s notes. But if it is and Ford and therapist have publicly released–don’t we have the right to see all of the therapist’s notes?

That might burn just a wee bit! — Note from session 1,243–

“Patient is becoming wearisome and delusional in her fantasies of basking in the limelight of bringing down a national figure to keep her rocky marital situation in check and satisfy her own self worth and inner self esteem. Need another 500 sessions of aroma back draft memory seance therapy to bring out all buried fixations and inhibitions of her past life as Cleopatra in a one piece bathing suit.”

• jrapdx says:

Therapist notes ARE protected by confidentiality rules, therapists can’t release notes (unless under court order) to anyone without patient permission. However, with patient permission the therapist must release notes or summary of the notes as directed by the patient (usually that’s to other health care providers or attorneys).

If the therapist has given copies of session notes to the patient, the patient can do what she wants with the notes including sharing with the media, politicians, etc.

• Rodney Plonker says:

Was the ‘therapist’ a marriage therapist?

• jrapdx says:

AFAIK MFTs (marriage/family therapists) and all other mental health professionals are bound to similar ethical rules in all states. There can be minor differences due to licensing board policies, but the essentials of “psychotherapist-patient” privilege are quite consistent across the nation.

In the Ford case I don’t know what was the exact credentials of her therapist, if in fact there was one, but assuming it wasn’t a total fabrication, could have been an MFT. Wouldn’t really matter re: confidentiality issues.

• James F says:

Nobody actually believes her, not even her pretend lawyer and supporters.

They rationalize and justify this obvious scam by believing “what if somebody stopped hitler’s nazi agenda with a little harmless deception and lying? Wouldn’t it be worth it?”
      “By any means necessary!”

23. patrickhenrycensored says:

Dershowitz: Trump’s lawyers should force Rosenstein to recuse himself from Mueller probe https://t.co/OcOij6xcNb pic.twitter.com/uenLnfQdhn

— The Hill (@thehill) September 22, 2018

• thedoc00 says:

Deshowitz is a money grubbing tool. First he says don’t touch him, then ask to recuse, what will be his paid pronouncement tomorrow ?? … but in the end “both sides are at fault form a commission”.

• gda says:

It’s not “Trump’s lawyers” job to do this. It’s the job of the Attorney General of the United States of America.

Pardon me for being just gob-smacked how it’s now a unremarkable and even an accepted thing for the head of the FBI and the deputy head of the DOJ to be meeting to discuss overthrowing the duly elected President of the United States. With NO consequences for so doing, apparently.

And the Dems can threaten the POTUS if he should fire this seditionist? Seriously?????

“Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against lawful authority”

Ho hum – he was just joking. Uh huh, sure, he was.

Hello, Mr. Sessions. WTF are you (not) doing?

Say what you will about our embarrassing Prime Minister, but at least our system of government hasn’t been subject to such jaw-dropping insanity since the Gunpowder Plot – and that was 413 years ago!

“A Republic, if you can keep it!”

24. G3 says:

Sen. Grassley’s tweet was odd you have to wonder if there was some hidden meaning.

25. Howie says:

Bypass the Clown Town Committee. Just vote. It will get worse not better.

26. I don’t think there’s anything the world could do to me that I’d think to hold up the entire nation over. But then I probably suffer from low self-esteem.

27. sunnydaze says:

FB testimonial page was still down yesterday (haven’t checked today). But you can still find #WalkAway vids on YT, if you search hard enough. People are getting more excited to vote in Nov. Probably much of the reason they’re shutting it down.

28. Liked by 1 person

29. Let us hope.

30. Howie says:

What will the next final deadline be?

31. giveadamn says:

i certainly hope that president trump is involved in helping grassley plot a winning strategy here. no leaks about phone calls between the two, etc. as president and formal head of the republican party,
    he should be all over this giving direction.

32. This is very good if you have not seen it. It is well done.

33. Liked by 2 people

• L4grasshopper says:

If “some senators” don’t include Flake, Collins, and Murkowski, then all of your wishcasting is as useless as ordering ice in Nome in winter…..

34. Todd says:

Here is a thought… let’s hear from Judge Kavanaugh!

35. We’re reaching, if we haven’t already crossed it, the outer bands of governability in this country. For the totality called America there is no favorable outcome on the Kavanaugh situation. Now they want to go after Justice Thomas. Soon activist leftist judges will defy precedent and take defiant ‘moral stands’. The system is breaking down. Gosh forbid if the Dems regain formal control ever again in any branch. This country will be unlivable. I don’t see how large-scale civil unrest in the next five years can be averted with or without POTUS.

• America First says:

Massive deprogramming is needed, and that would be working directly against the mass media programming. Which explains their totalitarian shut-downs of truth speakers, on campus, online.

• Howie says:

It will be war within the states. The USA will break up in to no go zones. The communist cities v the American held rural towns and counties.

36. sunnydaze says:

Love this guy! Common Sense wins the day. He’s not *fully* on the Trump Train yet, but I suspect he’ll come around- especially after he branches out past Ben Schapiro.

37. Boots says:

Andrew McCarthy’s NRO article, link with excerpt:
    ——————-
    “Delay, delay, delay. It is what the Democrats want and it is what the Democrats are getting. They took the measure of their opposition and figured the GOP would bring a knife to a gunfight. From the first day of the confirmation hearing, committee chairman Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) ceded control of the proceedings to the minority — in particular, to its ever-harder-Left, mak show presidential primary contestants.”

“Understand, this is not about Christine Blasey Ford. She’s a tool — a quite willing tool, but a tool all the same. This is not even about the eminently qualified federal circuit-court judge Brett Kavanaugh — it would be no different regardless of which nominee President Trump selected in consultation with White House counsel Don McGahn, the Federalist Society, the Heritage Foundation, and the rest of the originalist, conservative legal community come of age. Democrats do not want a model of constitutional fidelity and judicial restraint elevated to the Supreme Court. End of story.”

38. wheatietoo says:

Found this on twitter.

Strange picture.
    It looks like the demon inside her is trying to come out.

39. Dora says:

• JX says:

She’s mentally ill. The Senate should avoid contact with her.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Sounds like she has had a chip on her shoulder about successful men for a long time. She now has the attention she has seemed to crave for so long. Her father ignored her (she felt) and she acted out her daddy issues in high school and college through drinking and promiscuity and is now acting them out on a national stage for all to see. Sad!

• webgirlpdx says:

Blasey-Ford is in a fetal position and all that’s happening now is her Democrat activists/lawyers are trying to delay this for their obstruction purposes.

This woman has no intention of appearing. Perhaps she felt empowered the first day or so after she outed herself but now has had a breakdown at the enormity of what she’s done. It’s being run by the Democrats to destroy Judge K. She won’t be showing up.

40. Howie says:

Her lawyer is a radical communist tomboy. What could go wrong?

41. Dora says:

Spokesman for GOP on Kavanaugh nomination resigns; has been accused of harassment in the past

An adviser for the Senate Judiciary Committee has resigned amid questions from NBC News about a previous sexual harassment complaint.

42. MAGAbear says:

Just so everyone is prepared for the “leftist disasterpiece theatre” that will occur later this week, expect Ford and her team of fraudulent lawyers and demonrat handlers to appear outside of the Senate building the day the full Senate vote, or maybe even after the judiciary committee vote, claiming she was denied her right to be heard. You can bank on this happening.

Grassley has played this well up to this point with extending the deadlines and showing that the Ford Fraud team has no intention of showing up to be questioned, but today’s deadline has to be it. The dems will play their after the vote is taken stunt regardless of when the vote is held.

43. singingsoul says:

If Grassley does not move forward soon he will have giving the false accuser Ford the nails to nail Kavanaugh on the cross.

44. Happy Sat all. I haven’t read all the recent comments as we are out of town this weekend. Overall, though, while I deplore the wretched behavior that is typical of the Democrats, I think in the end that Kavanaugh will be confirmed. This is very tough for him and his family, but they have a strong faith which sustains them, clearly. What a CONTRAST with the writhing of folks like Feinstein, Schumer, Hirono, Warren, Gillebrand, etc.

In the end Grassley and McConnell are working this to accentuate the difference in how seriously the Republicans take their constitutional responsibilities. And hopefully the coveted “suburban women” demo will note this approvingly. As I said in an earlier thread, they are mothers of sons as well as women, and should not be in favor of untrue smears against anyone.

It is a drag to wait, for sure. Hopefully this shows ALL the voters how important it is to VOTE IN NOV!!! We want to be sure there is no complacency that would allow R’s to stay home in Nov.

45. Countrywatch says:

Interesting. Google, Facebook and others might just be facing accountability :
    Praying Medic
    @prayingmedic
    1h1 hour ago
    The White House has drafted an executive order that would instruct federal antitrust & law enforcement agencies to open investigations into the practices of Google, Facebook and other social media platforms.

46. Liked by 2 people

47. Eaglemom says:

I have this sinking feeling that she is going to file a police report/complaint in Montgomery County Maryland. Then they are going to scream that there must be an investigation, he can’t be confirmed, blah, blah, blah.

48. RAC says:

Well here is an interesting story that someone on twitter has seemingly gone to some trouble to research.
    Only trouble is every one of the links come up as ……….
    Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
    Only question now is did the twitterer take it down his self or did twitter think it was too near the truth.