President Trump MAGA Rally, Springfield Missouri – 7:00pm Livestream…

Today President Trump is holding a MAGA rally at JQH Arena in Springfield, Missouri, on behalf of GOP Senate candidate Josh Hawley.  President Trump may include thoughts on the latest NYT hit piece targeting DAG Rod Rosenstein.

UPDATE: Video Added

The anticipated start time for President Trump comments is 7:30pm EST.  However, there are pre-rally speakers and events ongoing.

RSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream LinkNBC News Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2018, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

500 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally, Springfield Missouri – 7:00pm Livestream…

1. George Hicks says:

So nice to see such an enthusiastic crowd, so different from the Montana rally with those weirdos behind him. Nice to be back on track again, thanks MO!
    (Missed last night’s rally as it was past my bedtime, hope it was just as enthusiastic)!

2. JoD says:

ONE MORE TIME!
    “We have great people in the Department of Justice…But you’ve got some real bad ones. You’ve seen what’s happened at the FBI. They’re all gone… But there’s a LINGERING STENCH and we’re going to get rid of that, too.”
    A Classic!
    Thank you, President Trump.

3. Dora says:

Wow!

• WOW! And the MSM doofuses are still reporting about blue wave in November?

Dems will really have to up their game on voter fraud to unprecedented level if the results show a “blue wave”.

• I was there but unfortunately only got there 2 1/2 hours before opening and didn’t get in. Would have needed to get there at least 4 1/2 hours early to get some of the final seats. 2 mile line is accurate and I’d say at least 20,000 people there. Half didn’t get in.

• midmogirl says:

We got there 4 hours before and BARELY squeaked in around 7:15 so he had already been talking for a while–unfortunately the acoustics were bad so it was very difficult to hear up in the nosebleed area. There were quite a few dishonest folks that tried to butt into line at the very end, and some succeeded. My kids were shocked at what some of the protestor signs said–lots of f-bombs, etc…
        I pulled my teenage son out of school and met my college freshman daughter there. I told them it was a once in a lifetime experience, and it was. I was very grateful we got to go!

4. sunnydaze says:

5. FL_GUY says:

Awesome rally. President Trump is branding the D-Rats with the truth: High taxes, high crime and the destruction of medicare! I love it!

6. Trish in Southern Illinois says:

After being screwed over by laura & Fox last night, i dvr’d Lou, said he’d be on 2 hrs tonight for the rally….good thing i dvr’d CSpan.
    Seems FBN wont be airing TRUMP rallies anymore either….
    SCREW THEM!
    I’ll bet other people were pissed too.

7. SouthernHeart says:

Ya’ll…….we were there!!! It was fantastic!!!
    Waited in line for four hours, met great people in line, got in just before they closed the doors due to a capacity crowd of 11,000 inside. Thousands more watched on big screens outside. Heavy LEO presence, felt very safe. People in crowd were thanking law enforcement and shouting blue lives matter. Small group of protesters….you can imagine the signs they were holding….lots had words that rhyme with “truck.”
    Our beloved President Trump’s was in fine form…..he looks even more handsome in person, ya’ll! He gave an amazing speech and was cheered with plenty of hootin’ and hollerin’. He really feeds off the crowd’s energy, and believe me, there was plenty!
    All in all, a fantastic experience. Saw license plates from many states. Lots of young people…..encouraging. If you ever get the chance to go to a rally….GO!!!

LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!
    ***MAGA***. ***KAG***

8. William h wilson says:

I have noticed a lack of coverage on FOX lately so I’m watching OAN (one american news) which is great but has limited coverage on cable and direct tv has it but makes it hard to get. Worth it if you can get it.

9. Super Elite says:

I believe this is the BEST speech I have ever heard President Trump give. And I have listened to every speech he has given since before and after the election to president. BE BEST! God Bless Our Very Stable Genius!