Election Night in FL, AZ and OK – Results and Discussion Thread…

Polls close(d) in Florida at 7pm/8pm (two zones); in Oklahoma at 8pm; and in Arizona at 10pm EST.

♦In Florida: 7/8pm President Trump has endorsed Rep. Ron DeSantis for Governor, and Governor Rick Scott for Senate to challenge Democrat Bill Nelson.

♦In Oklahoma: 8pm Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett and businessman Kevin Stitt are competing in a primary runoff; and republicans also have a runoff in NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine’s old 1st District, where Tim Harris and Kevin Hern are facing off.

♦In Arizona: 10pm republicans will select a candidate for retiring Jeff Flake’s senate seat. Rep. Martha McSally is favored but facing challenges from Kelli Ward and Joe Arpaio.

New York Times Results:  Florida HEREArizona HERE

CNN Election Results HERE

This entry was posted in Election 2018. Bookmark the permalink.

754 Responses to Election Night in FL, AZ and OK – Results and Discussion Thread…

1. HHC - 2nd 16th says:

The results are promising but Florida Republicans should not become complacent. None of us should underestimate the Dems’ ground game and the “community organizer” that I think will be making his big move during the general election. I hope he crashes and burns. MAGA

• Katherine McCoun says:

None of us should underestimate their power to cheat. We must turn out in overwhelming numbers so that they underestimate the need for fake votes and cheating. We must turn out votes to out vote them and overcome their massive cheating abilities.

• Jimmy Jack says:

You’re right. Reps are overconfident imo and as ALWAYS completely fail to understand how important the ground game is or have any idea how to counter it.

Trump won despite Reps ground game not bc of it.

• JX says:

> Florida Republicans should not become complacent

I completely agree. I think there was some complacency, particularly with DeStantis.

DeSantis must take a lesson from DJT and work hard. Putnam made a strong showing, which is not surprising. Far more businesses and homes had Putnam signs than DeSantis, whose few signs were at random places along the road – not businesses or homes.

Work for it. Don’t sit back like you have so far.

2. Liked by 27 people

3. NYGuy54 says:

Can you imagine the visual between her and Donna Shalala?

4. sundance says:

5. Katherine McCoun says:

Oklahoma results. I don’t know who the MAGA/non RINO candidates are so not sure what the wins mean but at this point most are pretty clear as to who the winner is.
    CNN only has the AZ and FL results posted.

6. fleporeblog says:

An absolutely MAGA night so far folks! PDJT aligned Governor Candidate in Oklahoma won tonight!

7. sundance says:

8. Conundrum says:

So HUBER HAS NEVER INTERVIEWED BRUCE OHR. WOW.

9. fleporeblog says:

Our President, the Turtle 🐢 and Senator Grassley are absolutely destroying the Federal Courts! It is absolutely breathtaking when you think about it in less than two years!

Come on DitchMitch (aka Red)! It is time to change your handle 😉

10. fleporeblog says:

I love me some Charles Payne when he brings it like this:

11. JRD says:

• MM says:

Thanks for info, good to know where his money is coming from so we can hammer away!!

• James F says:

Now it makes perfect sense why he won.

• Blind no longer says:

He’s like the former mayor in Atlanta..it’s an ongoing sh*tshow there. Corruption that rises to the level of our FBI/DOJ.

• Jim in TN says:

Corruption on par with that of the premier criminal organization in the world! (DOJ/FBI)

• Your Tour Guide says:

Keep a watch on that investigation. They, traditionally
          let the politicians (black or white) steal everything that’s
          not nailed down, here in Georgia. Unless you cost money
          to the white good old boy network lurking behind the
          curtain. That’s why Bill Campbell went to prison.

This one seems different. Never heard about Kasim
          stepping into the good old boy’s turf. Keep a watch on
          what occurs. I’m praying it’s a template for other corrupt
          jurisdictions. Baltimore comes immediately to mind.

• Binkser1 says:

Can you imagine Gillum in the debate? “Uh, free stuff. Uh, racism, uh abolish ICE” Funny story. When I typed in Gillium my auto correct changed his name to Gollum.😁

• Mike says:

Looks like the Democraps will give the people of FL a clear choice between D’s and R’s, where they have combined the most outstanding features of Bernie-ism and Zimbabwe…

12. fleporeblog says:

Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis are going to carry the vote throughout Florida! So happy 😁 Rick put out this tweet:

13. sunnydaze says:

One month left to register to vote in FL. in November, if you’re not already registered:

14. sundance says:

15. wheatietoo says:

DeSantis on with Laura Ingraham right now…he just said about Gillam:

“He wants to make Florida Venezuela.”

Haaaa!

• MM says:

LOL………
      Thanks for this comment Wheatie..
      I depend on you and other treepers for news clips since I no longer have access to TV………..

• Ditch Mitch says:

Yeah these leftist socialists keep putting their feet in their mouths thinking the brainwashed millenniums will pull them over the finish line.

You have seen this before wheetie:

MAVA vs MAGA!

• NYGuy54 says:

Gov DeSantis soon.

• SickRick says:

From your lips to The Lords ears.

Gillum tips the black and guilt-ridden white vote down here.

Our black community, despite voting for a president based and skin color – then having him SCREW THEM SIX WAYS TO SUNDAY – will vote to stay on the plantation.

I’m a member of a union down here, with almost 1,000 members and 4 white guys (counting me). I had a conversation with the past president, a well spoken and rounded man, both politically and in the larbor movment nationally and globally.

MD: I’m sick of these T-Party a-holes obstructing “my black president”.

SR: well, MD, I’m a constitutional conservative, so I guess you mean me – but let me ask you a couple of questions.
        #1 – has your black president kept any of the promises he made to the black community?

MD: well, no, I’m real disappointed there.

SR: #2 – has your black president kept any of the promises he made to the labor movement?

MD: Well, really disappointed there too.

SR: So the two most important things to YOU PERSONALLY, and you’ve been let down. Yet your support is based on THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN? Kinda racist, isn’t that – and really shortsighted.

MD: And that’s why I like talking to you Rick. Everyone else just blows smoke up my a$$, and you’re always straight up – even when we disagree.

Sadly – this is going to be a difficult numbers game down here – based solely on skin-color-identity politics and liberal white(privilege) guilt.

Add to that, our Supervisor of Elections has been involved in some real questionable practices – more than once.

578,832 Registered Dems
        247,524 Registered Repubs
        324,103 Non Affiliated

That’s a lot of “swing voters that need to be turned – at least in Broward County.

I’m glad Kimaz won in D22. If Manjarras won, I’d might have voted for Deutch. But Deutch is an “impeach DJT”. Kimaz has a serious challenge to beat him in this district – largely gay (like 2nd largest outside the SF Bay area), and largely black. I don’t see this one flipping.

Rick

16. Dutchman says:

Every candidate that has DJT’s enthusiastic endorsement, and WINS, both in the primary, and in NOVEMBER, further enriches his “Political Capital”, which he is going to need, come October and beyond!

I hope every Republican votes for his endorsed Candidate, even if they are a lousy RINO, come NOV.

If his candidates continue winning, he gains CLOUT.

17. patrickhenrycensored says:

18 minutes till Arizona polls close.

• nightmare on k st says:

sad to say but Sheriff Joe screwed it up, Kelli Ward been working for a Senate seat, and she deserved a one on one with the Establishment McSally, i have concerns Mitch may have been sending money to Sheriff Joe to spit the Patriot vote, all Sheriff Joe’s voters would have gone to Patriot Kelli Ward

divide and conquer, sad, add their vote totals at the end and see who the real winner was

• Dutchman says:

Yup. McSally had flakes endorsement, and Pence.

VSG stayed out of it.

Arpaio was a splitter, and GOPe was behind it.

DAMN them,…DAMN them to hell!

However, assuming McSally wins, I will vote for her in November, if VSG asks me to, and even if I need a barf bag.

• Deusvult says:

Sally won over 50%
        Ward checked all the boxes for us but she isn’t a good candidate for winning.
        She ran a horrible campaign, again. In parts outright stupid like attacking Cain while already dead. Also not enough campaigning..

I hope she stops running for office now. She is a looser.
        Sally will be an upgrade to McCain. If we add Senate seats she will fall in line..

• Night- yeah, what’s with this Sheriff Joe character? Time to retire.

18. sundance says:

19. Binkser1 says:

Be prepared for the race card to be pulled out in the FL governor race. Unfortunately for the Left, that card’s account was overdrawn a long time ago.

20. fleporeblog says:

I love Matt Gaetz!

21. sunnydaze says:

Been sleuthing on Dem blogs. In the Gov. race, they percieve Graham and Levine as “not far left” and Gillum as “far left”.

Hope that’s true, cuz Levine and Graham combined got 51.7% of the vote to Gillum’s 34.2%. So there’s room there for fall-out.

22. wheatietoo says:

Gee, it’s unfortunate that Gillum’s name is so close to the name…Gollum.

The memes almost write themselves.

Gillum…Gollum…what’s the difference.

23. History teaches says:

The bigger the margin after the mid terms, the more leverage and momentum to nuke the swamp! That is a major reason the Dems are desperate for a ‘blue wave.’ Winning every possible seat is top priority, but realistically even incremental gains add to the overall advantage. This may be the second most important election ever in recent history, after 2016. It will shape the playing field going forward and define how 2020 is fought.

24. patrickhenrycensored says:

ChoiceVotes
    Percent

McSally, Martha
    1,541
    38.01%

Arpaio, Joe
    1,299
    32.04%

Ward, Kelli
    1,214
    29.95%

25. jmclever says:

Checked on FL results. The voter turnout for R’s was astounding! We’re on our way to a red tide this November.

26. fleporeblog says:

Kathy Tur needs to be put on suicide watch! She literally almost broke down in this clip! After seeing the Florida results tonight, she may be a goner!

• patrickhenrycensored says:

ChoiceVotes
      Percent

McSally, Martha
      142,821
      49.89%

Ward, Kelli
      83,106
      29.03%

Arpaio, Joe
      60,348
      21.08%

• Katherine McCoun says:

disappointing but it was not unexpected, was it? I love Sheriff Arpaio but is age really is a factor. I don’t know what I would done if a citizen of AZ but disappointed he didn’t win.

• Notmegain says:

Sorry, Joe has a ton of baggage and he screwed Ward’s chances. And really, really showing his age. He was selfish to get in this race at all.

• Dutchman says:

He’s a lot of things, but not an idiot. He knew he couldn’t win, and would insure McSally would win.

It’s the State GOPe, just like the Natl. GOPe, and Joe has been deeply in the State GOPe, his whole career.

IF we want to eliminate the RINO’S who run the party, and have as long as I can remember, we need to start at the precinct, district, county and State level.

Look at who employed that DACA kid, who killed ‘ that girl in Iowa’, the employer and family heavily into STATE Gop.

People say “what’s gonna happen after 2024?,.. And even speculate on who will be out new lion in the W.I

Well, unless we take control of our party, we will get a Herbert walker 2.0, for sure.

And the way to get control of the party is to start at the local level. How many of us even know, or have ever TALKED to, your local precinct captain? Do you know who your State party chair is?

Do you know if they are MAGA or RINO?

We CAN do MORE than just vote in Nov.
          We can start planning and working NOW, to insure the gains of the next 8 years aren’t pissed away, the way they were after RR.

The swamp isn’t just in d.c. It has ingested the National Republican Party, down to the State and local level.

And while we can support our lion, by voting, we can do more. To insure his legacy, to complete the draining at the local level, cause the State parties are the tributaries that feed the National party.

• AZ18 says:

I voted for him Katherine. He earned it. The Sheriff has been loyal to our President. He would have backed out if PDJT had asked him to, IMO. There must have been a reason.

Ward was endorsed by Bannon right after he left the White House and McSally wanted McCain’s and Flakes’s approval prior to her announcement. The general election will be interesting.

27. fleporeblog says:

• p'odwats says:

The problem for the Democrats is that the extreme hard left of their party is totally in control! Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer can’t go to the microphone and claim their party is moderate and centrist when extreme leftist kooks like Andrew Gillum and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are now rising stars in the Democratic Party and have the support of Bernie Sanders. The media refers to this as the Progressive Revolution. Uh, try Communist Revolution. The Democrats cant hide who they are anymore. American style socialism/communism is what they represent and the people of this country will reject it in November!

• treehouseron says:

They’re being squeezed.

They’ve lost all the republicans of course, that’s 30% of the country. They’ve lost all the independents too, who are either republicans who are too cowardly to admit it, or are middle of the road pragmatists… who are way too sensible for the liberal nonsense.

So 70% of the country won’t give them any money. There’s about another 20% that’s not really paying attention and just vote liberal because it’s the ‘right thing to do’ every few years…. these people are asleep and of course aren’t going to donate any money to anybody.

So the only 10% of the country who will donate any money to them are the batshit crazy loony liberals from Berkley… and to get their money, they have to espouse whatever crazy idea they can think of to rally those morons to their ATM’s.

Very shortsighted strategy.

• Vince says:

I am thinking that the democrats might be going supernova. Usually when a party loses big, they wallow in pity and self reflection for a while, but then get up and rally their core true believers and rebuild their party base.

This time, however, they keeping their extreme core supporters, but ejecting the rest of their base in a giant galactic sized hissy fit. Gone are blue collar union people, middle class whites, blacks, hispanics, and #WalkAways, leaving only hardcore ANTIFA leftist types.

Supernovas eject 90% of their mass, the democrats just might do that with their membership.

• Troublemaker10 says:

That’s the best news of all.

28. kathyca says:

Damn. Trump should have endorsed someone in AZ.

29. JohnMcStain says:

Based on early returns, it looks like McSally will have an easy win in AZ. It also looks like Arpaio splitting had no effect, if you combine both vote totals for Ward + Arpaio, it probably wouldn’t have been enough. Ward kinda stuck her foot in her mouth with her McStain gaffes this weekend.

30. SR says:

It seems AZ is known for sending RINO and anti-Trump.

31. Turnout is looking good in Arizona – as long as McSally does enough to woo and motivate the Ward and Arpaio voters in November the seat should be retained.

• Dutchman says:

I’ll take a barf bag with me, but I’ll mark my ballot for mcsally, because its,a vote for DJT.

As we get closer to November, it will be interesting to see if any announcers pull out that old saw “all politics is local”.

Like a lot of ‘traditional wisdom’, seems such truisms get thrown out the window, in the age of Trump.

• NYGuy54 says:

I don’t like her but I hope McSally turn out the Sinema lights

32. fleporeblog says:

In other news:

33. Jimmy Jack says:

I’ve been so focused on McCain and what’s going on with his seat I missed the fact the Dem primary included 2 candidates, both female, one a Muslim in a hijab. For US Senate.

This is greatly disturbing given the tenets of the faith, especially taqyyia, as it applies to politics in the US.

This is a group who has come here not to assimilate but to take over. They’re very well organized and fully funded. The threat is real. We’ve got to wake up to this.

• treehouseron says:

I try to be accepting of other faiths and things, but I’ve got to say, call me a bigot or whatever. I went to McDonalds awhile back, and the girl at the window was wearing a Hijab. All I could think of as she handed me my food was that it didn’t seem sanitary and it was kind of disgusting in many ways.

Part of it was probably just my ‘ignorance’ because I’ve never really been 2 feet away from a woman wearing one of those things, but I was struck with thinking that the thing looked dirty to me, she was probably sweating in it, she had been told to wear it by some man, etc.

I can’t get down with anybody wearing a Hijab.

• Dutchman says:

First of all, (IMHO), ISLAM is an ideology mascerading as a faith,..

And it is like communism; there are useful idiots, who are the ‘moderate’ muslims.- then their are the ‘true believers’ who know it’s about world domination. Then there are those at the top, who KNOW it’s all a con, and are in it to aquire as much wealth and power as they can, like the mullahs in Iran.

They use the useful idiots, to further their goals, ruthlessly.

• Doreen Scott says:

With their non sanitary bathroom customs they should not be allowed around food service jobs.

34. rbrtsmth says:

Let’s see if Ducey appoints someone who can support Trump for McCain’s seat.

• Dutchman says:

So, that would be one out of two, then?

Ducey needs the State party, but he also needs our votes. He WON’T appoint a vocal MAGA person.

And by the way, the reason Az. isn’t Barry’s Az., is cause of all you out of staters moving in. I can say that, perhaps, as a born here native! Me and the saguaros,..

35. JoD says:

Suspicious cat is curious…..
    A guy (Gillum), who is under an FBI investigation and is polling in single digits for weeks, receives a late financial windfall from Soros and Stires. Suddenly, on election night, he catapults ahead of the two top contenders and wins the Primary?
    What’s next? He wins 7 out of 7 coin tosses?

36. MAGAbear says:

So far at least this looks like a promising night for the GOP and PDJT. Good turnout it seems in all 3 primary states. Hopefully McSally is a good general election candidate in AZ. I would’ve voted for Ward, but I’m in PA, so what do I know!

• Dutchman says:

Magabear, you know enough to spot the electable MAGA candidate, all the way across the country. Pretty good. Too bad there are some nearsighted voters, can’t spot the obvious splitters, or phony magas. But, a good nits, over all!

• Deusvult says:

Sally, while a typical AZ Republican, is an improvement on Flake and McCain.
      She is VERY electable. Would’ve been hard for Ward.

• Jazcox says:

I agree, although, I really like Ward – she would have a harder time against the DEM candidate! McSally, like it or not, is our best shot and we need to grow the SENATE. So, I hope the PURISTS among us, will keep this in mind (for any of the Republicans candidates), can’t afford the pouting and sitting on the hands! LOL!

37. Retired IG says:

I have a definitely negative opinion on Rick Scott and am disturbed that in the goal to make our country Great Again that our President endorsed the slime bag and crook Rick Scott, whose company paid a fine of (I’m not sure millions or billions for Medicare fraud) and whose policies on the environment in Florida are a crime. https://www.wvgazettemail.com/opinion/gazette_opinion/columnists/froma-harrop-environmental-malpractice-washes-onto-the-beach-gazette-opinion/article_de790749-44c2-5cb4-82fd-3cb585506d66.html
    Millions of tourism dollars on the west coast of Florida have been lost to the Red Tide. And Rick Scott blames it on someone else, namely Bill Nelson, who will now oppose him in the Florida Senate seat.
    In my opinion, we do not make our country great again by merely endorsing all candidates just because they are Republicans. Period.
    My maternal Grandmother immigrated into the US from Slovakia in the early 1900’s. LEGAL immigrant who had a sponsor for her. She reportedly made noodles, mud-wrestled, and most definitely made gin in the bathtub during the Prohibition. Her husband, my maternal Grandfather, always took the hit when they got caught and went to jail for their ventures.
    Nonetheless, my Auntie M, told me years ago – when we where discussing who we would vote for – told me that Grandma said “vote for the candidate, not for the party.”
    Grandma’s advice makes sense to me. If someone is a crook, and/or has benefited from fraud and crimes that harm the people, why would you vote for them? If you ever want America to be great again? Think on it. MAGA

• Binkser1 says:

So are you saying that we should just let a Leftist like Bill Nelson, who will vote to impeach President Trump, along with pushing Leftist causes, win, just because of Rick Scott? You’re also trying to tell us that Bill Nelson is not corrupt? This thinking is cutting your nose off to spite your face and is very dangerous and destructive and quite frankly, asinine. We do the best we can to get MAGA people through the primaries but if that doesn’t happen, you vote Republican. The worst Republican is better than any Dems, period, end of story.

• Retired IG says:

Don’t know if Nelson is a “leftist” or “corrupt” And I don’t know how Nelson will vote on impeaching Trump. How are you so certain that he would do so? Or if there is EVER going to be a vote to impeach Trump?
        I have been in my lifetime, a registered Democrat as well as an Independent. My options on who or what party I have voted in my lifetime (70 years) have varied in every election. Local, etc. May register Republican this go round in PA.
        As I said in my previous post, I don’t believe in telling anyone who they should or should not vote for. We all have different visions of what we believe will MAGA.. All I believe is that I have suggested that one needs to think on the person you vote for.
        BTW – In our PA primaries, I wrote in on the ballot re Senator Casey, who is a Dem running again for his Senate seat for PA – ANYONE ELSE BUT HIM..
        I felt he betrayed me re his vote on allowing GMO’s to infiltrate our food system in PA – saw that he took thousands of dollars in contributions from BIG AGRA..
        I understand your anger about the state of affairs in our country and the assault on President Trump. Unprecedented shit going down.
        But let me remind you, our GREAT PRESIDENT was a DEMOCRAT and became a
        REPUBLICAN when he ran for election and won the Presidency. Chew on that fat for awhile. Hope it calms you down.
        Fat such as bacon, avocado, etc will calm your nerves. Have some faith that ALL is working out as it should.

• Free Speech says:

Unfortunately, Retired IG, when it comes to the Senate, EVERYONE that gets that far is corrupt and compromised. If you have been paying attention to the last 2 years, you don’t get to act independently of the party. The idea that you are going to be able to vote for some kind of ‘independent actor’ who does what he or she feels is right by conscience (and not based on what his or her DONORS want) is an illusion. If Nelson didn’t vote the way Chuck Schumer wanted, he would have gotten no DNC money, and they would have backed somebody to primary him this time. Either that, or whatever ‘compromise’ they’ve got on him would have found its way into a news story.

Go look up Nelson’s voting record. He has voted lock step with Schumer against everything the President has wanted. Schumer has only allowed a handful of Democrats VERY recently who are from states where Trump won by a large margin to vote with him on a few small things they were going to lose anyway. It is very scripted and predetermined.

The only reason half the Republicans don’t vote to impeach President Trump is because 1) they’re scared of the Republican voters they know love him and 2) it would take 67 votes to do it in the Senate. Believe, he’s got enemies in his own party that want him taken out.

Keep your eye on Connor Lamb up there in PA if he gets back into the House and watch how he votes. He’s a cutout chosen DELIBERATELY and backed by the DNC because he can trick people like you into thinking he’ll be a moderate and independent somehow. They’ll let him look moderate on a few votes, but on the important ones, he’ll do what Pelosi commands.

Voters have got to be more sharp about this thing, and not be fooled by the puppet show so easily.

• Deusvult says:

You might be right in principle but it is the attitude of a looser.
          Democrats vote 0% with Trump.
          Have to take what is there. Crying now helps nothing.

• Summer says:

“Opinion…Environmental malpractice.”

You lost me right there.

• Akindole says:

“Millions of tourism dollars on the west coast of Florida have been lost to the Red Tide. ”

I’d like to see your numbers on that. Actually, don’t bother. I’ve been here since the early 80’s and seen “red tide” wax and wane. I’ve seen its effects on marine life from Cedar Key to Naples through that entire period. It’s merely a “climate change” talking point, based upon the same crappy data. The snowbirds keep increasing in numbers every year.

Look no further than Rick Scott’s response to the hurricanes. That, old friend, is why Rick Scott will continue to smash the opposition. That’s what sticks in people’s minds as empirical proof of state leadership.

• Just so you know… that whole event with Rick Scott was another FBI/DOJ raid on his company. It was Bill and Hillary’s AG (at Hillary’s instruction) getting revenge for Rick Scott (et al) coming out against Hillary’s healthcare disaster plan which she pushed during Bill’s presidency. My spouse worked with Rick Scott then and lived through the entire nightmare. What is now happening with our President, Rick Scott has lived through. It was a hit job. His company paid the fee to avoid being dragged through a trial, which they probably would have won.

Don’t know who is to blame regarding red tide. I live on the Gulf of Mexico in west Florida (St Pete Beach) and red tide has been around longer than Rick Scott has been governor.

Rick Scott has been a good governor. We were disappointed that he caved to the anti-gun whiners but for the most part, he’s pretty good. Not perfect but he’ll be a lot better than marble-mouth Nelson.

• covfefe999 says:

ANY Republican is better than any Democrat.

It’s not about Scott, it’s about Trump. Help Trump. If the Dems win the majority in the House or Senate it will be all the more difficult for Trump to enact his policies. Help him. Vote straight GOP even if (as I always say) you have to puke on your ballot because you can’t stand your candidates. Don’t be myopic at this crucial time.

• Dennis Leonard says:

If you know anything you would be dangerous .Red Tide is caused by cleaning up the sewage dumped into the ocean waters too much,asked Wa state.And as far as his company and the fine,it was a hit job,as explained further down in this thread..

38. tonyE says:

So, Gillum is going to run a platform of: (1) Impeach Trump and (2) I’m black, vote for me.

Sounds like a winning combo…. The Floridian Maxine Waters…

• covfefe999 says:

I read a little bit about the guy last night and it seems everything he does is based on “equity” and “helping disadvantaged youth”, which frankly I always equate to “take from the working people, give to the welfare scammers”. Getting tired of this shtick by black politicians. It would be nice if they’d be willing to represent ALL of us.

39. Susan Youngquist says:

Remember election night when the Florida results were held up 2 full hours waiting for Broward County? And remember that a temp employee noticed stacks of suspicious, filled-in ballots in a back room weeks before that?

The registrar, I believe her name is Brenda Snipes, friend of HRC, was, in my opinion, possible waiting to get the Panhandle totals to see if her “vote stash” was enough to offset that. Finally, when the overwhelming Trump totals came in from the Panhandle, she conceded and delivered theBroward number.

All roads lead to Broward if there is a tight race.

40. covfefe999 says:

Watched the opening of the CBS morning show again this morning. Yesterday the top story was the nonsense about Trump lowering the flag for McCain’s death. This morning, the top story was Gillum’s “historic” win. That’s the key talking point phrase I guess, “historic”. They act like he won the general election already. I’m guessing every morning CBS puts some anti-Trump or pro-Dem propaganda as their top story. I never knew before because CBS was tone of the last stations I would ever watch when I was on cable, I didn’t even know what channel they were on my cable lineup. I didn’t know what CNN was either. 🙂

• yy4u says:

Wondering if CBS even mentions John James of Michigan. Blacks are only supported by the Media Bolsheviks if they can be useful to the Left. I hope blacks catch on to this soon because the Left has done to them what slavery and discrimination could not do. Destroyed their families.

41. Howie says:

Trigger the left to play the race and social justice cards. The more the better. Nobody cares anymore except fanatical leftists.

42. Dd9er says:

Checkout the Florida District 7 election for the US House of Representatives. The incumbent Democrat, Stephanie Murphy, beat the GOP nominee (Mike Miller) in turnout by only 71 votes. ONLY 71 votes. With depressed turnout for the Dems, thanks to the Antifa type Alt-Leftist Gillum, this district can quite possibly turn red.

43. Pokey says:

Looks like the DeSantis has already given the Communist plenty of ammo to play they race card. I thought DeSantis was a little in over his head, but I must have overestimated him. Sheesh. Maybe this is just another Democrap stunt but why do Republicans have to always be stupid?

• lurker2 says:

What in particular are you complaining about?

• lurker2 says:

Nevermind, found it on Drudge, the premier anit-Trump site.

You realize that you are promoting removing a chunk of your vocabulary because special snowflakes are easily triggered.

• Pokey says:

In politics you don’t give your opponent an opening to trash you in the compliant media. DeSantis said nothing wrong, but when does that ever matter to politicians who can use the media to perform trashings for them. Just saying that DeSantis needs to smarten up because this opponent has a lot of offshore money helping him to play the race card whenever possible. Didn’t think that was hard to understand. I do get your rant about my vocabulary being more limited by this kind of political theater. Problem is that I am not running for any offices, and I assume you aren’t either. I can still call them like I see them whenever I want, and I don’t hurt my chances of winning the Governorship of a State with over 20 million people. PDJT can fight back against the media because as the POTUS he can easily go around them. The going is a lot tougher for most Republicans.

44. Ditch Mitch says:

Don’t know if this was stated already, but Kelly Ann Conway stated this morning that before Trump endorsement and rally, DeSantis was down 20 points. After the endorsement and rally DeSantis won by 20 points. Is that the Trump effect or what!?!?

I go with the Jim Jordan strategy for every GOP candidate which is to support PDJT’s policies and vow to continue with those policies.

45. Retired IG says:

Dear Friends at the CTH,
    Today I had a feeling that I should go back and look at responses to what I posted last night. Not something I usually feel inclined to do. Am so grateful to read all of your responses.
    I don’t know what, or the extent of the experiences I’ve had in my life that I want to put in a public forum. But I can tell you this: my sister was a Freedom Fighter in the 60’s. Died in a car crash wearing a black arm band on her red coat. Sign that she had been in a protest.
    Her death absolutely destroyed my Mother and Father, myself and my siblings
    for many years. Back then, the only grief therapy available was the Catholic
    Church. What a hoot . Another crime syndicate. Here girlie, sit on my lap and cry.
    Interesting to me is that not a one of the comments had anything to say about our President Trump once being a Democrat. Small thing in the grander scheme of things. Nonetheless, I have two remaining siblings who reside in FL. I have revealed to one of them that I am no longer going to accept the shuck and jive of the Demorats. Kept the conversation civil by pointing out the do NOTHING House and Senate. Was such a liberating experience I think from both sides of the aisle.
    In any case, I believe as Sting sings “we are spirits living in the material world.” Sometimes it is very hard for me to take it all in.
    Goddess bless each and every one.
    RIG

46. Retired IG says:

Oops. Should have added that my parents were Republicans, and out of 25 first cousins, my 3 sisters and I were always the only Democrats they probably ever talked to, We were always the people everyone wanted to talk to at the annual Christmas festivities. Have forged great and deep relationships just from being on the “other side.” Now I am talking to some about my affinity with our Great President. Can you imagine how their minds are being blown? It’s a wonderful life.