Former Ohio State Wrestler Recants Claim Against Jim Jordan…

Everyone with a reasonable amount of common sense knows the claims that Representative Jim Jordan knew of sexual abuse at Ohio State twenty-years-ago was a manufactured political hit-job.  Now one of the accusers recants…

(Via The Daily Caller) A former Ohio State University wrestler is recanting his claims that Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan knew of sexual abuse allegations against a university physician when he coached wrestling at the school over 20 years ago.

“I have nothing but respect for Jim Jordan as I have known him for more than 30 years and know him to be of impeccable character.”

Coleman is the first former OSU wrestler to recant his claims that Jordan knew about sexual abuse at the hands of Dr. Richard Strauss, an OSU physician accused of molesting dozens of student-athletes.  (read more)

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, media bias, President Trump, Speaker Jim Jordan, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

204 Responses to Former Ohio State Wrestler Recants Claim Against Jim Jordan…

1. gda says:

He went on to say ” I have returned the money I got from George Soros for lying about Rep. Jordan, and beg his forgiveness for the harm I have caused him”.

• InAz says:

@ gda

👍👍

• prenanny says:

Not sure if you are kidding or not. Soros is not behind everything.
      How nice it would be to have one enemy but that is not the case.

• Carrie2 says:

gda, an awakening at long last. Now let’s get Jordan for the House speaker once the detritus Ryan is gone!!!!

• Uncle Max says:

Soros? I doubt it. Speaker Ryan?…. probably. I’d wager this political hit came from within the GOPe in DC…. or K Street. They don’t want the Freedom Caucus to do squat, much less gain levers of political control in the House.

• Betty says:

Where have all you guys been? Go back and watch Rod Rosenstein threaten Jim Jordan. It is very clear Mr. Rosenstien was behind that attack.

• Rodney Short says:

1 minute of water boarding they would tell who,what, where, when and how.China would get answers as would Russia, KSA, both Koreas let them be interrogated for real, hell line em all up We The People want answers atleast I know I do.

• Pied Piper says:

I was disappointed when it became undeniable that Ryan is a worm. His head is too small for his body, too.

BUT! He has a wall around his house and we don’t… thanks to HIM!

Question: Does DC turn people into dirt bags or does DC simply attract people who are already dirt bags? You can’t use The Butcher and Horn Dog as examples. They were, as is well known, born dirt bags.

• Alligator Gar says:

It’s a lot to do with DC itself–easy access to $$$$ from lobbyists without oversight from the constituents back home.

Oh, and the fact that the whole place is laid out on a Satanic grid and the architecture is Satanic, and the sculptures on the architecture and the murals in the architecture are Satanic…that all might have something to do with why they all go rogue.

I have a series of DVDs called Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings that goes into all of this. Very interesting stuff. I’ve also read the Freemason Manly P. Hall’s book on America’s Secret Destiny.

Why would a Christian be involved with all of this you ask? I want to know what our enemies want with this bad architecture and layout. What were they thinking and what are they up to. It’s very shocking and revealing from a teleological standpoint.

2. Harry Lime says:

Now he (Coleman) needs to come clean about who put him up to this false accusation. This kind of hit job that could ruin someone’s life needs to stop! Unfortunately I realize that it’s not going to stop anytime soon.

• All American Snowflake says:

Coleman returned the pay-off money to George Soros. See above comment.

• LULU says:

He already did. Sort of. When he said he was “distancing himself” from former wrestler Mike Sabato, who put this thing together. A “sketchy” bloke known for filing lawsuits in search of monetary settlements. When DiSabato started this, he sent an email to a Dem Ohio State Senator: DiSabato wrote

“Our intent is to expeditiously reach a negotiated settlement, without conflict, that compensates the victims for the trauma they have suffered because of this sex abuse, deals with the individuals that knew of this situation, but chose to do nothing about it, and corrects the atmosphere that may still exist at OSU, and therefore would allow this to happen again in the future,” reads a June 26 email that the former wrestler, Mike DiSabato, sent to attorneys working for OSU as well as Democratic Ohio state Sen. Joe Schiavoni.

The email did not mention Jordan, but a week later, on July 3, NBC News published an article that relied heavily on allegations from DiSabato that Jordan was aware of but turned a blind eye to the behavior of Richard Strauss, a physician for the OSU athletic program in the 1980s and 1990s.

More here (link included in posted article):

• kiskiminetas says:

Another bot…

3. fleporeblog says:

This is why I absolutely LOVE Rep. and soon to be House Speaker Jordan! He stood his ground and fought back with every ounce of blood in his body. That reception in Ohio was Cold Anger on display. They were not going to stop chanting SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. Jim had to stop it by starting to speak.

He is a fighter and will do everything humanly possible to MAGA with our President!

• Doug says:

aGREE 100% Jim and all the Freedom Caucus guys are the only ones with a bag of balls in the whole DC SWAMP.

• blind no longer says:

Amen to that!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I’ve observed Jordan’s competitor for Speaker, Swamp Fixer Kevin McCarthy, acting unusually patriotic lately, and – while it’s much appreciated – the contrast with his prior self makes it ring EXCEPTIONALLY hollow.

Under similar heat to what Jordan just got, the man would WILT like a flower, saying “mea culpa – let’s make a deal – how about “Build That Barbed Wire Fence”?

No thanks – I’ll stick with JIM JORDAN, and raise my voice to the roof for him, just like I did earlier!!!

• The Akh says:

Flep, I came from the left mainly because I hated the neo-cons and their love for the MIC and intervention wars. Then the left went bat s. crazy. The only guys I respect these days are those like Jordan, Nunes, and Geatz. They are young enough to have fire, yet old enough to have wisdom. I still don’t agree 100% with conservative views, but I don’t need to to understand that guys like Jordan are needed.

We are in a fight that can’t be lost. Jordan and Nunes are the brawlers that give me hope.

BTW, I din’t walk away…I chewed off the steel trap around my ankle and ran away.

• prenanny says:

What is MIC, please.

• The Akh says:

Military Industrial Complex (MIC). Eisenhower is credited for the term, and warned of the MIC’s influence in his 1961 farewell address. It’s not a cohesive entity, just a loose affiliation of military contractors and their influence over policy. Huge profit in war, and therefore a perverse incentive for the contractors to press for conflict.

• 1stgoblyn says:

I’m going with Military Industrial Complex. Maybe?

• MSO says:

Money Including Cash. Don’t fall for that military-industrial-complex distraction used by the swamp.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Frankly, right now the swamp is more in love with the scientific-academic-government-intelligence complex [also predicted by Eisenhower] than the MIC.

See section IV of the Eisenhower Farewell speech in which he warns of both the Military-Industrial Complex and the Scientific-Government complex. The first half of Section IV is MIC, the second half is about the SGC.

The SGC, favored by the libs, is what gave us global warming and then climate change.

Eisenhower was brilliant. Too bad the leftist press never warned us about the SGC – only the MIC.

• rashomon says:

Ike originally wanted to say “military-industrial-Congressional complex” as that was/is the truth, but his advisors suggested he might not want to tick off Congress when he was leaving his post. So JFK ticked off a whole bunch of people inside and outside of Congress, and we know how that ended.

• TarsTarkas says:

Taking government money results in diversion of effort from R & D towards retaining (and increasing) that source of income. A big reason why we aren’t seeing significant improvements in technologies heavily subsidized by taxpayers. Why bother to innovate and improve and invent when you’ve got a guaranteed income for an existing product or service? Especially when government ensures you have a lucrative monopoly? A classic example of that was Ma Bell. If AT&T hadn’t been broken up and the communication spectrum auctioned off, we might all still be using black rotary phones (I still have one, but that’s the wife’s preference) and the Internet would still be restricted to Government and Military use (ARPANET).

• mutantbeast says:

Great point. One of the reasons the entire “globak warming” fraud gained any credence period was because outlets like the Weather Channel and Nova pushed it without even acknowledging its obvious lies. The big reason for that is simple, there research is funded by the taxpayers, so they push the lefty propaganda sgtrcitly for $.

• fleporeblog says:

So happy to have you!

• Daniel M. Camac says:

The Akh, Love your analogy about the steel trap. My only wish is that 40 million or so other Lefties change their evil ways as you have and agree to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! There’s plenty of room on my branch here at the Treehouse for you and them as well. The guys you mention are my heroes as well.

• The Akh says:

I’ve enlightened many of my lefty associates. They are confused as heck as to where they stand now politically. But that’s a good thing! Now their eyes are wide open to the possibilities.

• A.D. Everard says:

That is great to hear. Congratulations, too, on your escape. 🙂

• Hun Driver Widow says:

Invite your Lefty friends to watch all the WalkAway YouTubes produced by people who finally “woke up” to what the Marxist Left is all about. Power, greed, and destruction of the USA.

• Alligator Gar says:

It’s great to have you, The Akh. I work with lovely people who used to identify as on the left. They are truly loving and caring individuals with valid concerns for peace, others, and the environment. I’m exposing them little by little to the light of MAGA. They are also concerned with the totally unhinged ‘official’ left.

I am no party affiliation when it isn’t election season, so I understand you friends’ dilemma of not really having a political ‘home’ in the old bifurcated left-right spectrum.

Nowadays, MAGA makes a nice home for us misfits.

• piper567 says:

Daniel,
          the#WalkAway “movement” has an impressive cross-section of people who are beginning to see the light.
          This “movement” seems to be reaching out to a great number of people who are cutting their cable and are more than angry at the lies they have been told for decades.
          Gotta start somewhere.
          I have found their videos to be one way of getting people to think…those who are inclined to think.
          Its a big help for many of the blind to realize that many many people are waking up; they are not the only ones fed up with the violence and the terminal PC caca..
          When you put Brandon’s merry band together with the reach of Candace Owens and the Kanye West Tribe, you begin to see the circle of light Trump has going on is indeed expanding.
          By the next Presidential Election, imo the US political profile will look a bit different than it does even today.

• Bugsdaddy says:

AKH I am a conservative and I don’t agree with 100% of the views here on CTH.

That is the joy of conservatism, we have different viewpoints, we are in different circumstances all of us, but first and foremost we disagree in a civil manner and protect each other’s right to their opinion. No one here is 100% aligned with anyone else here and that is perfectly ok.

BTW I’ve been saving a comfy spot on this branch for you!!

• SharkDiver says:

Hey, I’m a gun loving, non-religious, pro-choice, fiscal conservative that has been on the Trump Train since the moment he put on his jacket to take that first escalator ride. Plenty of room for all kinds on the Train.

• Aubergine says:

Me, too!

Glad to know you!

• Michael says:

SharkDiver I’m a I’m a 66 yr young gun toting, non-religious, fiscal conservative, (Classical Liberal) card-carrying union hardhat. With an exception or two no one here holds my views against me and those that do are much to polite to say so and are great people.

I’m related to a woman who had an abortion young and scared of the future. She is now about my age and never again conceived and let me tell you about her pain.
          I hope you eventually pass on the pro-choice thing. There is nothing good there.

• TarsTarkas says:

I’m a pro-hunting, pro-birth control non-isolationist libertarian environmentalist who believes in Global Warming (but also believes that AGW and its ‘solutions’ is and always was a scam). I did not vote for Trump in the primary but voted for him in the general because I felt he gave a damn about America and knew that Her Odiousness did not. He has far FAR outperformed my originally low expectations for him, not just nationally but internationally. I will never be a personal fan of his, he screwed over too many building contractors in the 80’s and 90’s for me to be one, but he is the leader this country (and the world) has badly needed for quite some time. He will have my vote again in 2020.

Not to sound overdramatic, but even if you must barf afterwards, vote ‘R’ in the mid-terms as if your life, liberty, and happiness depend upon it, because it may!

• Michael says:

TarsTarkas I’ll agree if you mean strictly “birth control” as an option to prevent fertilization.
            However IMO experience having done so NO man should ever marry a woman he has never known NOT using control pills as he does not know who she is.
            It definitely changes a woman’s behavior.

• Conservativeinny says:

Akh, Welcome!

• TeaForAll says:

Jim Jordan is a Great American and will make a GREAT SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE

• Rodney Short says:

We patriots have a hand full we can trust in DC,thank God

• LafnH20 says:

He who laughs last… flep.

And All That!!

HA!!😁

• donna kovacevic says:

God Bless Jim Jordan!!!

4. Issy says:

The hit job didn’t work because the people refused to accept it and stood up for him. It was just all too convenient that one of Trump’s most vocal supporters has these accusations brought up to sideline him. Especially since perkins-cole was involved in the investigation.

• fakenoozisforfools says:

Perkins-Coie should become known the same as the Clintons and the 0bamas. If they’re involved in something then that something is a stinky situation. Name one time the Clintons and the 0bamas have ever been involved in anything that wasn’t shady. The same with Perkins-Coie.

• fakenoozisforfools says:

I always spell “Obama” with a zero in recognition of the zero he is. That carries over to his wife, Michael, too. I forget that that converts to a lower case “o” in my comments here. I guess from now on I’ll have to spell it Zerobama!

5. Chickficshun says:

More political games? Publish that he recanted, bring the story back into the news cycle again so the other losers can restate their accusations. Its all bs.

6. Nigella says:

Damage has been done

• fleporeblog says:

You are incorrect! The COLD ANGER that our President’s base feels because an injustice was done will elevate Jim Jordan to be our next Speaker of the House. Our President had the brilliant judgement to bring him onto the stage that day. He and the rest of the Deplorables got to see exactly what we all think about him.

• blind no longer says:

You are so right Flep, except my anger is RED hot right now! Speaker Jordon has a great ring to it!

• rumpole2 says:

It’s good to have dreams, but in the real world, the establishment GOPe in Congress are unlikely to vote Jim Jordan as Speaker.

• Michael says:

I regretfully agree yet VSGDJT IS President so all is possible!

• Ono says:

A Represenatives term is two years.

There are a lot of Rino’s walking away from trough of cash…

Think job security with the house.

I think Jim Jordan will take down a lot of ney sayers in the next few months.

• But elections have consequences. The UniParty is finding that out.

First we vote the Dems out. Then we purge the RINOs.

#MAGA!!!

• blind no longer says:

Amen grandma #WAR

• cattastrophe says:

You have the correct order of things that need to be done. I’ve always found it suspect when a person says they’ll never vote for a Rino. Whose left if you don’t vote for a Rino…a Democrat. Getting rid of Rino’s was never going to be a one election possibility. We give President Trump a good majority in the Senate and he’ll handle the Rino’s, besides we are also adding some good conservatives.

• KBR says:

Those who believe that it matters to TPTB in HOR (and controllers without it) what we the people want in regards to SOH need to read up on the RNCC, and how they run things: they are the money men of the House.

The in-house set-up of Congressional Rules and pay-for-play within the House might astound you.

I suggest reading “Drain the Swamp-How Washington Corruption is Worse Than You Think” written by Congressman Ken Buck copyright 2017. It is an eye opener.

• formerdem says:

agree. when i saw Jim Jordan stand up to that, then I was sure he was innocent and also had courage.

• NotALiberal says:

A friend of mine who is a dyed-in-the-wool Dem didn’t believe it for a second (nor did I). Here we have college-age men between the ages of 18 and 23, in prime physical condition, trained to fight, and we are supposed to believe that a man approximately 40 years their senior is taking advantage of them? As we both have sons ranging in age from 19 to 28, we can both tell you that just isn’t going to happen.

• cattastrophe says:

Agree. It’s totally unbelievable to me that anyone even wanted to debate whether it was true or not when the whole premise it was based on was total Bull.

• cattastrophe says:

Before Jordan said a word I knew it was garbage. The original accusations said THOUSANDS had been abused. Notice how that claim has totally disappeared. It was bogus from the start. Grown athletes in the 70’s were not abused by a doctor.

• covfefe_USA says:

Agree, Flep – Nigella’s comment shows the inability to gauge MAGA’s temperature.

• Ono says:

Jim Jordan is a wrestler!

Two time NCAA champ. An individual that puts 8 minutes on the mat for his team.

This man has desire , and destiny written all over his character. He is the real deal !

Dan Gable, Terry McCan…My heros!

Had a clinic with Dan hoping to learn some killer moves. He told us about his sisters demise and how it ruined his father and made him a better man. That’s Dan’s story..everyone in wrestling knows it.

Terry McCann lived in Dana Point Ca and owned a outrigger canoe club. I got to know him well , very well! When my son decided to wrestle at San Clemente High School, Ca. Terry took my son aside and taught him how to win.

Heros

By the way…here was the person that inspired my son to win…always!

A man that never gave up or quit!!!

Alex Karlien

A Russian… a freed man and family from the Soviet Union. His story is real.

Is this just a rummor or did our POTUS wrestle and Box??

• SwampRatTerrier says:

But only to Leftist Liars.

• SwampRatTerrier says:

But only to Leftist Liars……..

7. rioosodog says:

He should be prosecuted, and sued to make sure he pays $100/month to a charity organization for the rest of his life.

8. blind no longer says:

Well isn’t that something!!! Try to ruin a man, and that’s all you have to do…make a statement.

• All American Snowflake says:

I suspect that somebody found the money trail from George Soros to the Ohio State wrestler, and that had something to do with him making the statement to recant his false accusations. Was the guy under oath when he made the false charges against Jim Jordan?

• prenanny says:

Not an atty nor do I ply one on tv.
      I would think Speaker Jordan would have to file a civil suit?

9. Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

Jim Jordan is on a roll. Everybody in President Trumps base knows who he is.
    This guy can win that big gavel… and use it to beat the living hell out of the Democrats!!!!

10. fleporeblog says:

The next Category 5 Hurricane is starting to brew!

There is one Senate race that scares the Democrats, RINOs, MSM, Leftist, Antifa, Black Lives Matter etc. to death! That is the race in Michigan between Republican, John James versus Incumbent Democrat, Debbie Stabenow. Our President the other day rightfully tweeted the following:

John James is their worst nightmare! He is a future STAR of the Republican/MAGA Party!

The RNC Chair, Ronna McDaniel is right that our party has a fighter in John James!

He is married to a beautiful wife with two adorable young boys.

He is an ex-military pilot.

I follow all the Republican Candidates going up against the Incumbent Democrats in the 10 states that PDJT won. None of the other 9 get the number of likes that James gets on Twitter. He gets 500 to 1,000 times more likes.

If he wins the State of Michigan (which I truly believe he will), he will be a serious contender in 2028 or 2032 to be a Presidential Candidate. You will see attacks on this man that will mirror our President.

He kills everything the Democrats stand for. Our President is going to destroy and has already begun BHO’s miserable legacy. John James would truly be the one that makes him an asterisk in our history books!

11. Minnie says:

Most, most, MOST excellent and not unexpected!!

Thank you for posting, Sundance.

12. no-nonsense-nancy says:

The left has gotten away with slandering good people in the past and they will continue this behavior unless they are stopped. But how to do that?

13. cccp3-o says:

We are moving to MI……I look forward to voting for him this Nov!

14. amwick says:

Cnn had five minute segment on this, and then apologized profusely.

Bwahahahah.

15. Sam Fox says:

The jive laid on Mr. Jordon reminds me of the ‘gee, what timing’ crap that was laid on Roy Moore. Funny how stuff from years ago that is no longer necessarily relevant pops up just at the time a conservative is about to run for office, supporting bills in Congress that are actually good for the USA or is trying to help push the Mr. T agenda.
    SamFox

• FL_GUY says:

Yes indeed, now you see why the Rs have been pansies in the past in standing up to the D-Rats. However NOW, their crap is not working. New era, a President Trump ERA!

• Dutchman says:

No, the R’s haven’t fought such ‘techniques’, NOT because they are ‘pansies’, but cause they are participants/co-conspirators.

‘Politics makes strange bedfellows’, ‘enemy of my enemy is my allie’, etc.

McConnell was all over Roy Moore, REP. NATL. COMM. refusing to finance campaigns for MAGA Candidates, etc.

They aren’t afraid, they are complicit.

• prenanny says:

VERY well said Dutch, it is all too easy to blame soros or gop wimps.

• Michael says:

I think it started with Filegate and emasculated the GOP…
          Once down on the belly how does one get back up?
          Stand Up And Fight

• Michael says:

If this isn’t your style of music here are the lyrics.
            The pouring rain
            Sticks my hair to my face
            An empty gaze
            Is all that I have left
            The stars that once led my way
            Have dimmed
            The sky turned gray
            The path once so clear
            Faded away

Blessed are the days
            When life is intent and clear
            No falter or doubt
            I know the way
            They are the days I hope
            That i never stepped on this road
            The spark I once had
            Seems to have died

Stand up and fight!
            Stand up and look into the light
            Pushing the clouds away

Stand up and fight!
            Stand up and see the sky turn bright
            Fight for a better day

What a relief it would be
            To end this all
            How easy to fly the white flag
            And give up
            But would I run today
            Just to die another day?
            Give up now and every fight
            Has been in vain

Get up! You’ve made it this far!
            No loser you are!
            One more time!
            One more try!

The pouring rain
            Sticks my hair to my face…

• Sam Fox says:

Dutchman, thank God it’s not all the Repubs! There are a few in Congress who are standing up. We need to vote Dimm & RINO-CINO obstructionists out & replace them with real conservatives. Repub & Independent non party conservative Constitutionalists welcome!

SamFox

• Daniel M. Camac says:

Sam Fox, Yep. Same ole, same ole but I think many folks, not just at CTH, are catching on to the Left’s jive. BTW- Love your avitar, he/she looks like a good defense system. Ha.

• piper567 says:

Sam…your avatar looks like the Hound of the Baskervilles!!!
      I had a paperback copy of that book in the 60’s…
      The Hound looked Just Like your dogo!

• Sam Fox says:

Thanks Daniel & piper.
        Not a dog I own, but wouldn’t mind walking through an antifa fascist group with a dog like that at my side though. 😉
        The avatar is a pic I found for a friend of mine in Florida. He was working a project he called War Dawg & I thought he would like a snappy dog picture. Iliked the pic a lot & here we are.
        Sure hope Jim Jordon or a ‘clone’ like him gets ion as speaker. I am so sick of Ryan.
        Now if we could only get the Senate ‘leadership’ obstructionist punk McConman replaced.

SamFox

16. Summer says:

“AT NO TIME DID I EVER SAY…”

Wait, how come this guy is an “accuser” if he insists that he actually never accused Jordan?

So, did he actually claim that Jordan knew or not? You can’t recant a claim you never made in the first place.

• prenanny says:

That is lawyerspeak for you once you parse, it makes no sense.
      This guy needs to crawl back into the hellhole he has made of his life.

• SwampRatTerrier says:

????????????????.

• LULU says:

He claimed that he had said he “believed” Jim Jordan should have known. He didn’t know that Jim Jordan knew. His wimpyness would not have stood up in the court where the instigator Mike DiSabato was taking it ….

• NC Nana says:

Summer, Coleman initially said:

“I have nothing but respect for this man, I love this man, but he knew as far as I’m concerned.”

Saying “as far as I’m concerned” is not the same as saying I talked to him about it or I know someone who talked to him.

My impression of Congressman Jordan is that he is not into gossip. He is a completely straight arrow. His focus is on things that need to be done and how he will go about doing those things. That is what he eats, sleeps, and thinks about. So it is very easy for me to believe gossip wouldn’t catch his attention because he is focused on the things that need to be done.

I have followed Mr. Jordan’s Congressional Freedom Caucus since its inception. You cannot get straighter or clearer than that.

I have thought since the beginning this doctor/wrestler story was a sick Democrat political lie. The Dems and GOPe have hated the work of the Freedom Caucus from the beginning. If there had been any truth in the story it would have been out 20 years ago. Congressman Jordan is just a bigger target now that people are looking at him with the hope he will be Speaker of the House.

I write all the nasty stories off to people with nothing positive to do with their life. When I was a girl people use to say “consider the source”. I suggest you go back and read the full Daily Caller article that Sundance referenced. It will give you a clearer picture of the reports and the reporters.

Now, having said all that, if one person would have walked up to Mr. Jordan in 1986-1994 and said we are being subjected this by the doctor, I believe there would have been no stopping Jim Jordan. The school would have been looking for a new sports doctor.

• Summer says:

Thank you for your reply. I was not following the story originally but I read the linked article. So, this group is accusing a person who committed suicide 13 years ago and cannot defend himself NOW? And it just happened that Jordan was a coach there at the time. Gotcha.

Do they have anything that can be remotely considered “evidence?” Anything beyond mere allegations? Also, I wonder if they named other people in the administration who supposedly “knew” about abuse at the time, or just Jordan.

• Critical Mass says:

So true, NC Nana. When the accusations about Jim Jordan first came out, I researched everything available online about the story. Not that I doubted Jim Jordan for one minute, but verifiable facts, irrefutable logic and incontrovertible truth are more powerful weapons than unsubstantiated assertion when dealing with falsehoods and manufactured scandals.

Even the original story on which the accusations about Jim Jordan were based is questionable and lacks credibility. Doctor Richard Strauss, the doctor of the wrestling team who was supposed to have molested the students sometime in the 1980’s, died in 2005. From memory of my research at the time, he committed suicide. The accusations about him have only ever been allegations and have never been taken to court. How can a dead person defend himself? So even the smears about Jim Jordan are themselves based on what may be a fabrication.

Interestingly this time when conducting a google search to substantiate my statements, the search results only show articles and reports from 2018 for the first 5 pages at least. It would have required more persistence to look beyond that, but who has the time? At the time of my original research a few months ago, there were resources and information on Dr Strauss and the Ohio Sate University wrestling team going back to at least 20 years ago (from memory).

It is apparent that Google is actively involved in controlling the flow of information to honest, intellectually independent and curious people such as myself. They are trying to induce collective amnesia. It is also clear that Google is colluding with a Dementocrat sexual smear hit team to destroy the political careers of any conservative such as Jim Jordan, possibly with the compliance of RINO’s who are threatened by him.

Conservatives at some time must up the ante on this issue and legislate a bill which mandates that accusations of sexual harassment have to observe due process and be prosecuted before being aired to the public. A smear campaign these days can gain traction in the minds of the gullible. Gossip and slander can be elevated to the status of gospel truth.

17. webgirlpdx says:

So you were absolutely sure that Rep. Jordan must have had dementia to ‘not’ have known all this was going on.
    Oh, but wait. I guess he didn’t really have dementia after all, so you say.

What a ba$tard. Why can’t people like this be sued and/or procecuted.

Where does our good man go to get his reputation back?

18. Doug says:

God I hate the Muddled Matters Demonrats. Forgive me but I truly do.

19. CNN_sucks says:

OMG. Political hit job. Who is paying him that is question.

20. limelite001 says:

Politics is a dirty game. It’s like a duck on water – calm on the top for appearances, and feet paddling like crazy under the water, smearing their opponents to gain leverage. No one does this better than the Left. It’s all about messaging. The more they can smear and throw mud while appearing choir-boy like and above the fray, the further they go. Just look at Obama.

21. benifranlkin says:

I think it was a guy named DiSabato that was on CNN and accused Jordan of knowing of team sex abuse by the good doctor…..DiSabato is a crook and also served time for dirty deals…and I think a splash of extortion. His apology would be worthless anyway.

• BetsBets says:

He was in the segment right after another upstanding citizen, Michael Avenatti. CNN loves their con artists.

• Annie says:

the Disabato’s had a wrestling dynasty here in CMH..I don”t think he served any time in the pokey..but, he is a sketchy just google him…..it was the other guy..can’t remember his name who came out with Disabato..he spent time in the pen for fraud and embezzling about 1.3 mil from Antoine Winfield?? and honestly, I don’t care IF Jim Jordan knew..what was he going to do..that should have been on the head coach…I graduated in 1959!!! and it was always known that pervs used to hang around Larkins Hall. way back then…nothing happened!!!

22. andyocoregon says:

““At no time did I ever say or have any direct knowledge that Jim Jordan knew of Dr. Richard Strauss’s inappropriate behavior,” Mark Coleman, a former MMA fighter who wrestled at Ohio State when Jordan coached there, said in a statement.”

Oh really?

How about this….

““There’s no way unless he’s got dementia or something that he’s got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State,” Coleman, a former UFC champion, told The Wall Street Journal.”

• kathyca says:

Saying that Johnson knew of allegations is different then saying he knew of abuse. The usual word games used to try to ruin people

• andyocoregon says:

It sure appears as though Coleman was accusing Johnson of knowing about the abuse. He joined with several others who made the same false accusation. The fact remains, this tarnished the reputation of a good man and a great Representative with a bright future as Speaker of the House.
        How can you unring a bell?

23. kathyca says:

Wait…did this guy “recant” or did he never say it? The quote from the “recanter” says:

• kathyca says:

Well, I found this:

“Speaking to The Wall Street Journal, Coleman said: “There’s no way unless he’s got dementia or something that he’s got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State. I have nothing but respect for this man, I love this man, but he knew as far as I’m concerned.”

Not entirely clear what he was referring to when he said “what was going on at Ohio State.”

• kathyca says:

and this directly from the cited WSJ article says that Coleman said that Jordan was aware of the allegations. Sounds like a game of telephone to me.

Five former wrestlers, including former UFC world champion Mark Coleman, said this week that Rep. Jim Jordan was aware of, but didn’t respond to, allegations of sexual misconduct by an Ohio State University team doctor when the lawmaker was an assistant wrestling coach there in the 1990s.

• Curry Worsham says:

This is Mark Coleman from the original video the wrestlers made.
        (Cued to 2:46):

• wheatietoo says:

Thanks, Curry…I had not seen this.

These guys were military age, strong young men, when this supposedly happened.

The question is…why did they not fight back!?
          They just laid there and let a pervy old dude fondle them?

If that really did happen, then they are probably feeling shame for letting it happen.

It’s not like they were helpless little girls who were at the mercy of a grown man.

These guys were Grown Men.
          They were Wrestlers!

Why didn’t they deck the doctor and say…”Get your hands off my junk you old perv!”

• Curry Worsham says:

Exactly. And listen to the other part of the video where the coach describes this creepy guy and others lurking around the shower etc.
            They were well aware that the guy was a pervert.
            It’s not like the Catholic priest scandal where young boys were groomed and as they got older were under the power of the priest.
            I can tell you one thing, I sure as hell wouldn’t have put up with it.

• cattastrophe says:

That’s why it’s all BS and was from the beginning. The whole idea was to make this sound the same as the young gymnastic girls who were abused by their team doctor. It just didn’t fly from the very beginning. Notice to how it’s changed from THOUSANDS ABUSED to no number at all.

• andyocoregon says:

I hate to say it Kathca, but two of your posts appear to conflict each other. Coleman recanted his previous accusation Jim Jordan was aware of the abuse. In other words, he lied the first time and is now setting the record straight by recanting the lie.

recant. verb. to repudiate or withdraw (a former belief or statement), esp formally in public.

• kathyca says:

He didn’t say the Jordan was aware of the abuse, he said Jordan had to have been aware of the allegations. He did not “recant” that. That’s how the WSJ and the rest of the MSM get away with all of their bullchit. Words matter.

24. Gil says:

Please let him have the courage to ask Jim Jordan for forgiveness.
    Even harder to get…would the media who slammed Jordan issue an apology?

25. Kim Kincaid says:

John James is awesome! I am excited that we have a next potential president! POTUS Trump is fantastic and now we have people like this who are rising STARS! I’m so happy!

26. LULU says:

We think John James seems to be awesome, but this thread is about Jim Jordan…

27. ForGodandCountry says:

And the massive OH crowd was chanting…

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!

28. Trump has taught all these Republicans how to grow a massive set of balls. Don’t let the media treat you like a twink. Or you will become a twink. Nobody likes a twink.

29. AMEN!

Hello Mr. Speaker!

30. Pingback: Former Ohio State Wrestler Recants Claim Against Jim Jordan – IOTW Report

31. MisterPasta says:

Just so we’re clear folks, Coleman was a liar/cheater long before this.

Check this out:

There is a link to the fight in that article ‘Watching the fight’. It’s disgusting and unwatchable, but if you want only to see the most obvious, fast forward to the 8:30 mark. From then on even a child could see Mark Coleman was tanking.

But don’t take my word for it, nor the incredulous reactions from Stephen Quadros and Bas Rutten who called the fight. Instead, read this quote from Mark Coleman himself.

Jonathan Snowden famously interviewed Mark, asking him about his bout with Takada, to which Mark replied, “It was what it was. I needed to support my family. They guaranteed me another fight after that and I needed that security. It was what it was. I’m going to leave it at that.”

I guess he need more ‘security’.

32. Cathy M. says:

Off Topic but-

“STAR WARS! 30 NEW TRUMP STARS Pop Up on Hollywood Walk of Fame (VIDEO)”

“Just like the man himself, it seems Trump’s star only gets stronger when attacked by deranged liberals.”

33. litlbit2 says:

This is not just about Jim Jordan but appears to be the latest in a new type of character assignation by if you will Soros and company.

Same type of slutty, sleazy Stormy tactics used against President Trump, The Governor of Missouri and the latest in the Kansas Kobach dirt campaign to promote the defeat of Republican candidates. In the hope of keeping the swamp people in their lucrative control positions preventing the rebirth of the mom and pop stores or the destroyed middle class.

Cheap foreign visa workers for the swamp CoC businessmen/corporations greed over Americans.

34. Abigail says:

I was at the rally. Jim Jordan for speaker was shouted to the roof. POTUS stood by smiling taking it all in. High energy but the good vibes weren’t felt enough to get whole vote out for Balderson to win handily. These lost ballots are tomfoolery. Cowboy up everybody !!!

35. MagaKathryn says:

Sorry if you all get mad at me, but commenting on here is NOT helping. Everyone needs to step up and re-post all articles on here to other MSM/liberal media sites. I have been fighting against the liberals and getting attacked on THE HILL every day http://www.thehill.com …. if you support President Trump and Republicans, then you all need to take your fight to other sites. Keep supporting this site and linking the articles, but take the FIGHT to other sites! The MSM is hiding and covering up. It’s up to us to get the truth out. Stop taking the easy road …. spread the truth across all media platforms before it’s too late!

36. Jimmy Jack says:

PRAISE THE LORD🙏🏻

Thank you Holy Father for shining light on this darkness. Amen

I knew this was nothing. The coup is real. The deep state is real. The Uniparty is real. God help us save America.

37. Shadrach says:

Excellent, but did anyone here ever believe it in the first place?

Too ridiculous. Obvious smear attempt was obvious.

38. Milo says:

Coleman’s check from the DNC must have bounced.

39. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Jim Jordan should tell Coleman to take his “respect” and stuff it. He tried to ruin Rep. Jordan’s reputation. An absolutely despicable excuse for a human being. I wonder what the “gang” promised him to make him so willingly sell his soul.

40. Francine Hutcheson says:

Is Coleman the one who actually stated that he couldn’t see how Jordan didn’t know about the situation? If so then he never actually said Jordan knew about it… or was that one of the others?

41. cattastrophe says:

The idea behind the woefully unbelievable allegations was to make it appear like it was the same as the young gymnastic girls abuse by a team doctor. Grown men, athletes, in the 1970’s were somehow abused by a doctor who had no say in their careers. The whole thing should have been laughed out of existence and in a sane world it would have been. My take is if the doctor did take advantage of (remember they said thousands to begin with) these athletes he was lucky he lived long enough to commit suicide after the first five.

42. Kris says:

Another Soros puppet!!! The check must have bounced!!!

43. Richard Orberson says:

Jordan again shows that if you are an outstanding voice of the American people and you love this country and want to make it great again, then you are a target of the Democrat Party, Fake News MSM and the Democrats top legal firm, Perkins Coie.

44. mutantbeast says:

Marl Coleman. former NCAA heavyweight wrestling champion. Former UFC heavyweight champion, in both the college wrestling and UFC Hall of Fame. Coleman didnt have to say a word , but like a real man he chose to come forward and defend his former coach from fake news lies.