July 21st – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #548

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,054 Responses to July 21st – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #548

1. patrickhenrycensored says:

2. TestName7 says:

Hi. I am about to jump into the pool with my daughter but I just read this madness piece and it is quite very good so I suggest y’all encroach the nood! but I am just rambling on here because no band was as good as led zepplin RAmBLE ON! Sing my song the graphic might be enhanced if the arrows split and then swarm from all dirs I gotta woman was possibly my favorite however if u care to try bron-yr-aur it is and has been my favorite like a swarm can worry about court later tune to listen and attempt to play. It required an odd tuning for normal humans – gagad or something idk. Promise it’s a good song

• Concerned Virginian says:

If this is NOT a joke, if it’s a real posting by a real person, I think there’s something possibly really, really wrong here…

• George Hicks says:

Sounds like alcohol may be playing a major part. I hope he/she and the daughter are wearing life preservers before jumping into the pool!

• vladdy says:

Thank you. I thought it was just me, and as a veteran of 5 Led Zep concerts and 2 other Jimmy Page appearances (Yardbirds), I was trying to find a way to relate philosophically to this post, which MUST somehow mix two of the favorite pastimes of my life (70s Zep and 21st century politics.) But now that I see it is just…..whatever it is….I will stop my attempt and go back to reading and learning as usual from the commentary on this page.

• boogywstew says:

Hopefully “TestName7” goes up the “Stairway To Heaven” alone and their daughter survives in good shape.

• 🍺Gunny says:

Huh?

3. phoenixRising says:

4. Do we remember when we found out that AG Lynch was threatening the NYPD with possible actions concerning the Eric Garner fiasco??
    Well, perhaps the following is a result of those threats. And it is from CNN of all places:
    “…Tuesday, the US Justice Department released a statement saying it informed the NYPD in the spring that the department was to pursue disciplinary proceedings. City officials have denied the claim.
    De Blasio, who said he was surprised by Tuesday’s statement, asked NYPD Commissioner James O’Neill to speak directly to top DOJ officials.
    “We wanted to hear it from a ranking official of DOJ,” de Blasio said. “That was done in the last 24 hours. It was specifically confirmed. That makes it abundantly clear to all of us. It’s time to move forward.”…”

Link to article: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nypd-officers-in-eric-garner-case-will-face-internal-trial/ar-BBKUwBu?ocid=spartanntp

Perhaps the Weiner laptop information may become ‘accidentally’ released after all.

5. phoenixRising says:

6. patrickhenrycensored says:

7. budmc says:

• WSB says:

So thrilled I happened to meet Buzz Aldrin as a teenager.

Commander Aldrin, it was an honor! Godspeed!

• George Hicks says:

As a young boy, I wrote to many of the astronauts and, in return, received many really nice packages including autographs, photos and PR packs.
        My father was a member of the Long Island Astronomers Association, astronomy was his passion and he had some really nice telescopes that he would set up in the back yard (they were large enough that he needed motorized bases to orient them). He would invite neighborhood children to scan the heavens through them. Some of the other members had observatories that they would also share with interested kids, I remember visiting some of them and thought they were really cool.
        My father passed away on July 6th of 1969 at the young age of 49.
        I felt that he was cheated for not being unable to experience the Apollo 11 Project, sending the first man to the moon…he would have been so thrilled!
        I guess The Lord had other plans for him.

• George Hicks says:

…for not being able to experience…
          Wish we had an edit feature

• Katherine McCoun says:

You dad sounds like a very interesting man. I love that he invited the other children in the neighborhood to view – real community! He passed away so young, too young! My sympathies on your loss young in life

• WSB says:

George so sorry to hear that to your father passed away prior to Commander Aldrin’s historic trip. What a wonderful father to involve you and all of the neighborhood kids with eyes-on science!

But I will tell you, Buz Aldrin’s speach the day I met him at the GTE headquarters, was that when he went up to space he was not really a devout Christian.

But after returning to Earth, his faith greatly intensified.

I will never forget him telling us that experiencing this event first hand, he would never know how else this universe could exist without Divinity.

Maybe your father actually DID get a chance to see Buzz’s most excellent adventure after all!

God bless!

8. Clarioncaller says:

Any news on who killed GHW’s surgeon?

9. Ok, the twit platform is claiming that a nice photo of our Lion is “potentially offensive material” or something.

10. Let the spin begin.

• Replying to:

11. Something I suspected WE ALWAYS knew..
    VSGPOTUS WON the *Popular Vote* also..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
    A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.
    As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration.

full article & link..https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Link too the “Study”..

12. phoenixRising says:

13. sunnydaze says:

Might be my fave #WalkAway vid so far?

14. waltherppk says:

15. phoenixRising says:

16. Sedanka says:

An interesting tweet from Larry Schweikart which reveals Jeff Sessions as “weak” rather than “malicious” –

• bandfreak22 says:

Scared Deep State would hurt his family. I don’t believe there is a bigger long game here as far as Sessions is concerned. I think everything is what it appears to be…he’s weak on Swamp draining.

• churchmouse says:

If Sessions is ‘scared’, as Bannon claims, the President should start an intermittent series of tweets.

A few weeks later, he should call Sessions in and say, ‘Jeff, word has it that you are too scared to perform your duties as AG. In order for you and your family to feel safe again, your time as AG is now over. Go back home, enjoy your family, especially the grandkids, and have a nice life.’

17. phoenixRising says:

THREAD — click on tweet

18. phoenixRising says:

19. litenmaus says:

Whoopi just can’t control herself….

Flashback, October 14, 2010…
    Whoopi Goldberg & Joy Behar walk off ‘The View” when Bill O’Reilly yells back at them that ‘Muslims killed us on 9/11’

20. So, REX thinks he’s found the middleman between crooked FBI investigations and ClintonMueller.

21. waltherppk says:

22. waltherppk says:

23. Marygrace Powers says:

What is She Wearing? Hillary Clinton Looks Like Hell at OzyFest in New York (VIDEO)/

July 21, 2018, 9:17 pm by Cristina Laila 246 Comments

“Hillary donned a mumu-style top and white pants. Her hair was disheveled and she had very prominent bags under eyes.

To think this woman almost became the 45th president of the US….”

Absolutely a MUST SEE VIDEO /REALLY.

24. waltherppk says:

25. cthulhu says:

So, I’m casually looking at Breitbart, where they have https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/07/21/maddow-feels-very-palpable-that-the-president-is-a-foreign-agent/ — yeah, I can well imagine that it feels very much like VSGPOTUSDJT is an agent of deplorable America, very much foreign to enemedia snowflakes like Maddow.

26. waltherppk says:

Fired from Fox for dating DJT Jr.

27. JMC says:

The Zero Hedge site posted an excellent article at 9:30 AM about this FISA warrant with lots of excellent comments from other sharp-eyed and -witted observers. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-22/hoax-beginning-page-fisa-application-exposes-flimsy-underpinnings-fbi-witch-hunt

28. NJF says: