July 18th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #545

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,919 Responses to July 18th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #545

1. phoenixRising says:

another from Baba/Flep – just click on the tweet

2. deepdivemaga says:

Sorry if this was posted earlier in today’s thread, but this is perhaps the BEST article I have read this week in regards to Trump, Russia, negotiation, and dictators. A must read!

“Everyone Is Smart Except Trump”

• snellvillebob says:

The most amazing thing is Donald Trump got elected president without money from George Soros.

• John_in_IN says:

I loved this from the comments in that article:

“They (Trump’s detractors) should learn to enjoy their defeats, for they will have many, many, more of them.”

• Arthur says:

Many thanks for the link. Amazing article. I wish Trump tweeted a link to it.

“t really is quite simple. Everyone is smart except Donald J. Trump. That’s why they all are billionaires and all got elected President. Only Trump does not know what he is doing. Only Trump does not know how to negotiate with Vladimir Putin. Anderson Cooper knows how to stand up to Putin. The whole crowd at MSNBC does. All the journalists do.”

LMAO.

• sunnydaze says:

And they’ve been smarter since the R. Primaries!- several years back!

These brainiacs have been “doubling down on smartness” for a few *years* now.

Smart to the nth degree!

• ChrisSy says:

Posted to my wall, deep. Loved this article!

• TexasRanchQueen says:

Great article deepdivemaga; jt’s a keeper for my President Trump file.

• roccoboy1 says:

Totally agree a must read. Puts into words so much of what I think when I listen to these journalists/pundits who present themselves as experts on what needs to be done and how Kim Jung Un should be handled, how Putin should be handled, whether or not Trump prepared enough ahead of time, etc. Give me a break. Who do these people think they are? But I realize it’s not who they think they are which prompts these reactions. It’s the perception of who is holding the Presidency. Obama was a God and they kneeled at his feet; he certainly didn’t need their advice and whatever he did was the right thing because King Obama did it. All one needs to do is look at the unquestioning support by the media of the Iran Deal. Ben Rhodes admitted that he essentially lied to reporters who he knew were unquestioning idiots and as such easily manipulated. But Obama was a sophisticated rhetorician and as such bred a cult of personality – In reality Obama was a weak non confrontational do-nothing who had no concept of the notion of leadership or how to conduct himself on the global stage in the service of the American people. Of course, reasonable arguments can me made that he had no wish to conduct himself in that way in the first place. On the other hand, as this article so admirably points out, when it’s Trump as President they are all, all of a sudden, experts on foreign policy not to mention everything else. The difference is that Trump is not a sophisticated rhetorician and they view him with derision. To be accepted into Obama’s milieu is the height of their aspirations, but God forbid anyone would associate them with anything Trump or his “smelly” (see Strzok text) supporters. anything Pick any day to listen to the questions posed to Sarah Sanders at the daily briefing to see that they have simply gone from being unquestioning idiots to being questioning idiots. All idiots just the same. But these idiots, unfortunately have a very loud platform and they realize that all too often perception is reality and, as such, they work 24/7 to manipulate the people’s perception of this President and it becomes a matter of do you believe what you see or what I tell you.

3. snellvillebob says:

So according to information the last few days We can see why the FBI has not fired Strzok. He is actually a CIA section chief, so the FBI cannot fire him. Only the CIA can.

4. rjcylon says:

There’s a new live action/animated movie coming out with Steve Carell. Looks interesting, set in modern times, about a WW2 illustrator who is beaten up by a group of thugs in a bar. He loses his memory, and creates this fantasy world in his backyard with WW2 action figures that seem to come to life. Based on a true story, awards bait.

Wouldn’t you know it’s being officially marketed as “timely”? I think the guys who attack him in the bar are “nazis” and I think in real life he may have been wearing a dress, which led to the attack.

I guess it’s “timely” because Nazis are a major issue today, along with trans violence. Timely is of course code for “Trump”.

Still waiting on those movies about Muslims throwing gay people off rooftops.

5. phoenixRising says:

6. BAMAFan says:

Wow! President Trump endorses Kemp over Casey Cagle. Key an eye on this race for sure.

7. Publius2016 says:

wow! Fake News Media is now fabricating evidence and running headlines even with denials!! reviewed Cabinet meeting and President said “thank you very much…no…thank you very much…” he then restated his meeting was a success!!! the NO was not to the question but to the taking of additional questions…

8. thesavvyinvester says:

Heads up Sundance, Flep, and all CTH’ers.

John James v. Sandy Pensler Radio Debate on WJR today w/ Frank Beckmann. One of these gents will take on Debbie Stabenow. On FB the reactions are John James did much better than Pensler. I’ll let you decide. Go to the link for a podcast:

9. phoenixRising says:

THREAD from Iran – click on tweet

• thedoc00 says:

If its true Iran Security Forces, most likely IRG connected, then they potentially committed the same fatal error as the Assad and Gadhafi and things may get worse soon. Its never a good thing when armed forces engage their own citizens.

• thedoc00 says:

Just to clarify, it was “security forces” firing on protestors that sparked the massive revolts in both cases.

10. fleporeblog says:

Lets start our own Treeper Thread called “REAL NEWS”

Here is some real news that you won’t get from the WHORES:

Our President is ABSOLUTELY saving lives and getting these animals off the streets and away from kids!

Trade has had NO IMPACT on the Economy:

Our President is saving our country for decades to come by transforming the Federal Courts! Soon the 9th Circuit will have more Republican Justices than Democrats.

• fleporeblog says:

Watch this video!

These WHORES don’t realize that Americans LOVE our President and love him even more after the Summit. MSNBC tried to find one person from Konosha County, Wisconsin to say a negative thing about him. Once again the TRUTH destroyed their narrative!

• dekester says:

Not just Americans Flep,

Early this morning, out on a deserted beach.

I ran into a Scots lad that is a huge PDJT fan.

This lad has worked all over the world in the oil business, and is now back living in Scotland. He was telling me that PDJT is very popular among his crowd.

We had a great chat..much of it centred on the lies of the international MSM.

Fear not treepers. Your President is running the table on these dimwits. The world is talking about the genius of your POTUS. Your D.C. bubble are just talking to themselves.

God bless PDJT.

• soozword says:

Curious, dekester, how did you strike up that conversation? Seems a rather strange way to greet someone on a deserted Scottish beach — “what do you think of President Trump” (if you did it that way, you probably were much more clever!)

• churchmouse says:

As the President had been there less than a week ago, it would have been fairly straightforward.

I cannot speak for Dekester, but (after pleasantries, e.g. weather) I probably would have asked something elaborated along the lines of, ‘So, President Trump was here. Did you see him at all?’ Harmless Y or N question which could lead somewhere or not.

As the atmosphere in the UK was so emotionally charged last week at this time, it’s not surprising that a Briton would come forward with his opinion.

• singular says:

Dekester, you are such an encouragement, and I think I just butchered our moniker, Sorry.

• fleporeblog says:

What an awesome 👏 story! Thanks 🙏 for sharing it Dekester.

• phoenixRising says:

More positive info — more WINNING…
      Thank you so much for all your time and effort…
      Hope you don’t mind my going to your twitter stream and pulling some stuff and
      bringing back here…

McConnell does seem to be getting POTUS’ judges confirmed…
      Those congress critters don’t work many hrs., do they. Start at 2:00 vote to invoke cloture (on each one!, so tedious ! so obstructive) Then roll call vote for confirmation. Done for the day! Unbelievable!

• ladypenquin says:

Flep, I’m almost in shock about the 9th Circuit. Finally, California might get some relief from the radical Left ruling out there.

Regardless of how we feel about McConnell, he is getting these judges through. That’s a legacy America needs beyond the presidency of POTUS.

• fleporeblog says:

I just realized you DM me on Twitter! Sorry for not getting back to you. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Astoria while visiting your daughter.

I absolutely agree that the Ole Turtle deserves a bunch of credit when it comes to Judicial nominees. He realizes his legacy will be tied to our President for decades to come.

• blind no longer says:

Flep fantastic!!! I heard Rush talking about this today on his show. He said the Media is hysterical about it and just can’t figure it out! Thanks for the video.

• ForGodandCountry says:

“Soon the 9th Circuit will have more Republican Justices than Democrats.”

Holy schiff!!

Really??

If true, that is….

• fleporeblog says:

YES! Another one tomorrow and when the last few are processed, it will have more Republican Justices than Democrats. Will occur before the end of this calendar year.

• ForGodandCountry says:

• Jim in TN says:

Flep, I have a problem with the media’s judging judges by the party of the president who appointed them. The problem is the abuse of the ‘blue slips’. I believe McConnel has stopped this abuse.

The blue slip was a courtesy for Senators whose state would be affected by a judicial appointment. If the slips weren’t returned, the vote was never held. Both sides have blocked each others appointments. But as usual, the bias usually favors the left.

So when you read that a Republican appointed judge blocked Trump, you have to look more closely at which district or circuit that judge is in, and what Senators controlled who could be appointed.

Take the ninth circus as an example. It includes California, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii plus five other states and some territories. The ones I listed are liberal strongholds. It is highly unlikely that a Reagan, Bush or Bush appointee would ever have been confirmed unless they were acceptable to the likes of Feinstein, etc.

So liberal judges get appointed and the news gets to say they are republican or Reagan appointees. Just another of the deceptions they get to run.

But McConnell has ended this abuse and Trump’s nominees will be Republican and can be conservative, textualist, etc and be seated on the ninth circus.

• Rhoda R says:

I’m less interested in the GOP/DNC make up of the courts than I am as to whether the justice believe in the Constitution as written. And has the spine to use the Constitution as the framework for his/her decisions.

11. phoenixRising says:

Thomas has a THREAD – click on tweet

• Truthfilter says:

Let me paraphrase what Comey really meant: “Please vote for Democrats in November so that I and my merry band of corrupted, compromised, traitorous friends won’t go to prison.”

• ladypenquin says:

He’s worried about the “oversight” committees. Not much to them, just show.

The power remains in POTUS’ hands, his directives to the DOJ. Yes, I do believe that none of this is off President Trump’s radar. 🙂

12. agentcommonsense says:

The charity SAVE THE CHILDREN who a few years ago gave Bill Clinton father of the year award ( Gad and weird) has now been exposed as a child sex trafficking ring.. Nothing to see here. You should google Bill Clinton father of the year it is really creepy to see pic of that I mean come on one kid and she is like 35

13. Michael says:

Am I to understand Russia has about 4500 nukes ready to launchand the leftists say POTUS should not even talk to Putin?
    Say what?
    Lets be extremely optimistic and say in an all out attack Russia has a 90% failure rate and “only” 450 nukes get through….

• ForGodandCountry says:

“Yeah, u herd right, doofus. Shrump is a treesonus trayter hoo has no bizniss talking wit the guy hoo hacked our ‘puters and llost Hiliry her rightful elechen. We liberuls know the truth an u shuld to!”

14. Liked by 4 people

15. Dora says:

Wouldn’t it be nice if it looked like Trump Force One? That would really kill the Nevers. Hee Hee.

16. Honest Abbey says:

The Russians Are Coming!….wait….Maybe they’re already here???

I’m not sure what to think of this, but it is definitely something that piqued my curiosity.

Almost on a daily basis I get calls on my cell phone from unknown numbers, most often the number is local and very similar to my own number. I never answer these calls and they never leave a voicemail, so I cannot vouch for the nature of the call, but I am almost certain it is some type of solicitation. My husband gets these strange calls too, and he has answered them on occasion and they always start out with “I’m calling you today because you recently stayed at one of our resorts” (no he didn’t, so he just hangs up at that point).

Last night I got one of these calls and out of pure curiosity, I decided to google the number to see what comes up.
    I was really shocked when I noticed the google results were all linking to Russian websites. I then remembered this being the same case a few months ago when I googled another number that had called my cell phone, but I didn’t really think too much about it back then.

Does anyone have a reasonable explanation for why a local phone number (Minneapolis, Minnesota) would be connected to Russia in any way, shape or form?

I think the Dems are making me paranoid.

In case anyone is interested, this is the number that called me last night (you can google it and see for yourself)

952-803-1744

• Sandra-VA says:

Spammers have been using the “caller ID” feature to spoof phone numbers so they can be a number they think you will answer… like a local number, your OWN number…

Don’t bother trying to find out who originated the call… the number is spoofed. Just don’t answer the phone, which is what we do at my house. We get anywhere from 2 to 10 calls per day and they never leave a message.

Really, really aggravating, tbqh. FCC is working on a solution… The “DO NOT CALL” list no longer works.

• KBR says:

The Dems are probably doing it themselves.

They hope that once a Dem gets in office again they can show all those people who were in contact with Russians. And all will be former PDJT supporters.

Keep the dems out and nothing to worry about.

• Honest Abbey says:

Hey KBR, That’s exactly my thought process…. and I’m trying to convince myself that it’s too far fetched, even for the Dems, but they are so evil that anything is possible.

• mimbler says:

Spammers spoof a local number similar to yours so that you will be more likely to think it is a real call and pick up. Very common technique, I see it all the time.

• Patriot1783 says:

Yep and have branched out to use known/local cell prefixes.
        I never answer unknown numbers calling hard line and on cell just block number after it rings and doesn’t leave a return message. Sometime to make a point I unplug landline as it’s ringing, probably doesn’t do anything but makes ya feel
        good 😄
        If they are anyone of importance they would leave a message.

• Somebody says:

They are getting more brazen, I recently had one spoof our local sheriff’s number. The number that calls about evacuation for storms, fires or other such things. Another spoofed the school system number that calls.

I generally block numbers when they spam me, but those two I can’t.

• MAJA says:

I was getting calls from the IRS about a warrant for my arrest. The call was from a guy named Jack Smith with an Indian accent. I asked him what part of the U.S. he was from because I couldn’t place his accent. He wasn’t happy. I then told him that I would be reporting him and his scam to the fbi. He hung up and blocked my number. 😊

• whoseyore says:

We get them all of the time as well. I have called the number back and it says that the number is not in service. I thought these companies were buying numbers that were out of service in order to call through and that the purposely called numbers similar to the number that they purchased. I was not aware of the Russia connection.

We need to find out how to get this to stop, but I fear our great president has his hands full with more pressing matters at the moment.

17. Ivehadit says:

18. ecmarsh says:

They Manaforted the pretty read head Russian. She’s been thrown under the jail, no bail.

19. ladypenquin says:

Per Nick Nolte’s article, Breitbart. I don’t usually read Breitbart, but “getfitnow” brought the article upthread. Excellent read.

“Where, for some obscene reason, we are supposed to always believe the IC, which means we must condemn the peacemakers like Trump who dare remain skeptical.

Most of all, we are required to forget that this is the same IC that missed the fall of the Soviet Union, missed 9/11; that led us into a harrowing and pointless war in Iraq; that used a dossier filled with Kremlin-fed propaganda to frame Trump; that lionizes proven liars like James Clapper, Dirty Cop James Comey, and John Brennan; that hands ego-maniacal monsters like Peter Strzok extraordinary power (and still has him on the payroll); that uses a kangaroo indictment that says the Russians hacked the DNC, even though no one in law enforcement has inspected the DNC server.

Sorry, but when the American IC is not incompetent, it is corrupt in ways that would not be believed in fiction.”

Read the entire essay. 🙂

20. Me says:

My dentist’s office is blasting CNN and I can’t ask them to turn it down because it’s the senior partner in the practice. He might come at me with a drill! Man is this annoying.

• trumpthepress says:

Do it on the way out….after you are done. But do it! 🙂

• youme says:

The TV-B-Gone® universal remote control allows you to turn virtually any TV On or OFF.

• Shanna Gruen says:

Sure you can ask them. It doesn’t matter if it’s the senior partner or not, they still have to keep their patients. And you don’t have to say it’s because you hate CNN. Just tell them you really don’t want to be stressed by the news they’ve got on and can they please put on a family friendly channel (something like FETV or METV). Those networks play family friendly old programs and aren’t offensive to anyone. In fact, they take people’s minds off the stress of waiting to see the dentist, which is very traumatic for many people. Approach them on that basis and they can’t get mad. You’re speaking for less stress because going to the dentist is stressful for people.

• PotP says:

Or weather. Just tell them broadcasting politics in the waiting room is inappropriate. Tell your dentist at the END of the visit, in case he’s a lefty.

Complaining to the receptionists is useless, usually. They like to watch the drivel on the TV. Game shows, the View, etc.

If it’s a chain or part of a larger medical system, complain about the TV’s being TOO LOUD. Tell them you’re their because your sick and the last thing you need is a TV blaring. Leave comments on internet reviews of offices & waiting rooms. All little stuff, but it adds up.

• big bad mike says:

They have the local CBS -Chicago News on when I go to Cardiac Rehab at 11:30 CDT. (Always 2-3 minutes of TDS) But we tell them to put on Fixer Upper with Joanna & Chip and then our blood pressure drops to normal levels. The nurses don’t like the fake news either.

• ChrisSy says:

Don’t feel bad. I was at the doctor’s office yesterday and got “treated” to The View. 🙄 Thankfully I sat far away and buried my nose in my phone.

21. youme says:

“Obama cyber chief confirms ‘stand down’ order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016 — The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a ‘back burner’ after he was ordered to ‘stand down’ his efforts in the summer of 2016.”

22. fleporeblog says:

This would actually crack me up to see the MSM, Democrats, RINOs etc go nuts! I really hope it happens.

23. Well traitor
    Paul Ryan put this out in Congress
    !

24. Esperanza says:

Great Russia analysis by Scott.

• Esperanza says:

Scott, suggests that the only variable that has changed on Russia since last year is that the American public is pissed about Russian meddling, and that this gives Trump extra leverage. And this is thanks to the witch-hunt. Remember that T has a reputation for bowing to public opinion. Could be why he is letting it go on Would also explain the would/ wouldn’t kerfuffle, bringing it to a boil in Putin’s face.

25. DanO64 says:

I wish there was something higher than a VSG. It’s like a triple dog dare, that’s the highest it goes. The man is simply Brilliant.

26. JX says:

CrowdStrike’s threat intelligence indicates that the DNC breach could be the residual result of a large-scale phishing campaign orchestrated by this threat actor in Summer 2015.[1]

September 2015 – FBI Special Agent Adrian Hawkins notified the DNC at least one computer system had been compromised. The DNC routes the call to the “help desk” where the call was fielded by DNC contractor Yared Tamene, Executive Vice President at the Chicago-based “The MIS Department”

October 2015 – FBI Special Agent Hawkins calls repeatedly leaving voice mail messages for Tamene. The calls were not returned.

November 2015 – FBI Special Agent Hawkins calls Tamene to notify him that data was being exfiltrated.

Andrew Brown, technology director at the DNC, is aware of the FBI’s calls to Tamene.

March 2016 – Tamene and his team have met at least twice in person with the FBI

April 2016 – The DNC, seven months after it had first been warned, finally installed a “robust set of monitoring tools,” Mr. Tamene’s internal memo says.[2]

May 2016 – According to Donna Brazile, “In May, when CrowdStrike recommended that we take down our system and rebuild it, the DNC told them to wait a month, because the state primaries for the presidential election were still underway, and the party and the staff needed to be at their computers to manage these efforts”[3]

August 2016 – former Obama administration National Security Council cybersecurity coordinator Michael Daniel was ordered by Susan Rice to “stand down” efforts to counter Russian cyberattacks during the 2016 election[4]

• The DNC was not neccesssarily targeted, but part of a larger phishing campaign
    • The DNC was notified of compromised systems in September 2015 and for seven months took no action until April 2016
    • The DNC in May 2016 ignored recommendations and continued using compromised systems
    • The DNC in August 2016 ordered their IT staff to “stand down” their efforts to secure their systems

[1] Crowdstrike 2016 Casebook – http://go.crowdstrike.com/rs/281-OBQ-266/images/Report2016CyberIntrusionServicesCasebook.pdf#page=10
    [2] https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us/politics/russia-hack-election-dnc.html
    [3] https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/plot-thickens-dnc-allowed-russian-hackers-steal-data-manage-state-primaries/
    [4] http://freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-cyber-chief-confirms-stand-order-russian-cyberattacks/

27. Finally! After backlash!

• Honest Abbey says:

Despicable!!

If that was done to any other president, the art gallery’s windows would’ve been smashed out and there would be riots in the streets, and not just in Portland either… that would be the reaction wherever the gallery is located.

28. Remington says:

OK RR & Co….Your move…Classic…

FTA -Putin Wants To Charge Former Obama Intelligence Officials With Financial Crimes
    Will Mueller or Deputy Attorney General travel to investigate the 12 Russians they indicted, taking Putin up on his invitation?

29. ladypenquin says:

This tweet means more than just how America is feeling about the Supreme Court. It’s a glimpse into how Americans might vote in November. Candidate/Dem/GOP polls are skewed Dem and not to be believed as they’re usually against our candidates. But the innocuous question regarding how folks feel about the SC can be extrapolated to voter behavior in November.

30. phoenixRising says:

• Love me some Sarah!

• ForGodandCountry says:

Let him eat cake!

• dutzie60 says:

Whatever Sarah gets paid is not enough. My favorite part is right after her answer to the
      last question. Best __ __ ever. 🙂

• KittyKat says:

He is playing games. Look at his posture and the expression on his face.

• roccoboy1 says:

Man this is so irritating to watch. He doesn’t even care about the answer. He doesn’t even care about Russia. He cares only about putting on the record that he went after Trump.He is so effing puerile. His questioning can be reduced to (cue whiny child’s voice) “Why didn’t he yell at Putin? why didn’t he yell at him, why didn’t he yell at him”. This is a Washington Post reporter?? Obama should have gotten roasted by the press for the flexibility message he was caught on a hot mic giving to someone to pass along to Putin. But no, what really gets them going is that Trump didn’t publicly censure Putin. Someone should tweet to this guy the spectator article that was discussed up thread. https://spectator.org/everyone-is-smart-except-trump/

31. phoenixRising says:

• phoenixRising says:

• phoenixRising says:

oops… certainly didn’t mean to post PM May !

here’s link I wanted:

• WSB says:

That’ll work out well. Use her own words as the last commercial.

• America First says:

I recently received a call from a robotic recording telling me all of the exaggerated claims of why Kavanaugh would be terrible, and that I should let Claire McCaskill know how I felt about this terrible nominee. In order to do so I could just push 1 and be connected to her office. I took advantage of the opportunity to let “Julia” know to tell CM how important it is to have a justice who would actually FOLLOW THE LAW as opposed to legislating from the bench, and she should definitely vote to confirm him.

Julia couldn’t wait to get me off the phone.

32. phoenixRising says:

• Sandra-VA says:

Ha! Very good 😀 May is done soon… hopefully.

• phoenixRising says:

fingers crossed!

• dallasdan says:

She believes she will be saved by her globalist allies in Parliament. Her arrogance and unrelenting commitment to neutering Brexit in the face of the populace who voted for it is beyond insufferable. That she has not yet been kicked to the curb is indicative of how many MPs support her, either actively or passively.

BTW, thank you, Sandra, for suggesting I install NOSCRIPT on my laptop. The number and variety of scripts that run in the background on this site is both concerning and unacceptable.

• Binkser1 says:

May is just like our Uniparty. They think they are smarter than us, better than us, and that we should just let them make all of the decisions for us peons.

• piper567 says:

man next to May looks flushed, jaw clenched…like he has trouble dealing with such rudeness…wonder how May does.
      That disgusting smarmy video she did ab muslims’ El Aid made me lose any sympathy for her…she is, after all, a marionette…hw does she deal with proclaiming that pack of lies?
      always think that is sad….the way some people just cross the line of no return.
      I do think they are entrapped at times, then blackmailed. May be wrong, but NWO vermin have no ethics or morals, and their puppets never do seem too bright.
      What a sad situation.
      I remain in wonder that we have been blessed with a President who knew he was headed for greatness, and kept himself clean and free of outside manipulation.
      His being free of this outside control is, imo, at the root of all of the hatred and vitriol vomited his way daily.
      A man such as DJT is truly a rare occurrence, a Statesman with rare insight and concern, first for his Country and its people, but also for other peoples of other Nations..
      So glad to be alive during his Presidency.
      God bless our President.

33. Rand Paul is taking on Brennan nicely.

• Patriot1783 says:

Yeah let’s not anyone think he has ever had the US best interests in mind.
      Pure evil goes thru his mind non stop and spews out his mouth.

34. NJF says:

Sad.

Can’t even believe in their own rhetoric.

35. phoenixRising says:

36. phoenixRising says:

37. Yes!

38. Love this comeback from National Security Adviser John Bolton. (queued to question/response)

• America First says:

He spent all 18 minutes trying to play gotcha with Bolton, every single question was an attempt to make President Trump be wrong somehow.

It. Gets. Old.

39. This needs to be stopped.

• If illegals are permitted to be here, why would you not want to let them register and vote in local elections?
      It is a state issue right?
      What is the counter argument?
      You go first.

• WSB says:

So, then we should have Voter ID for Citizens and Voter ID for Illegal Aliens. No issues there. Then it will be easier to honestly count votes at the Federal level. Let San Francisco ruin its last gasp of air.

• ForGodandCountry says:

Illegals aren’t permitted inside the USA, it is against Federal law and thus not a state issue, and illegals have no right to vote.

Next?

• I was thinking if they are registered it would be quick and easy for the liberals to get them on the state voter rolls.

• ForGodandCountry says:

Cool.

Turn it around on them and use those rolls to find and deport them.

• soozword says:

Just nullify California’s next election until they clean up their system — purge illegals, dead people, legal immigrants, those who have moved out-of-state, etc.

• soozword says:

clarify: legal immigrants not yet citizens.

• piper567 says:

I think this registration of illegals is beginning to pass and is being considered by other States.
                FedGov needs to address this in some way.
                dramatically.
                If this is allowed, it is the end of elections by the citizens of this Country.
                I am neither a downer or an alarmist, but this is a crucial development which only the FedGov can properly handle. imo, this MUST be addressed. CA is acting as if it is an autonomous entity, not part of USA.
                Even higher priority than islamic invasion\#1, #2. Voting provides us with our Government.
                Want the Dems in in 7 yrs?
                these events cannot be allowed to be swept under any US rug.
                The swamp does not need to impeach POTUS if they win on these fronts.
                Their view of history is long-term. They have no investment in How, just That…it happens.
                Our Country will be forever be changed.
                I understand this is State voting issue…gimme a break. Tell me it would only apply to SF voting. I am listening.

• nccosmiccurmudgeon says:

Once upon a time the States could in fact determine “citizenship”. After certain states passed immigration laws following the Civil War, the Supreme Court in 1875 declared that regulation of immigration is a Federal responsibility.
        If I had more time this evening, I am sure I could find a relevant clause in the Voter Rights Act.
        Not a Citizen; No Vote. Part of the incentives to becoming a citizen. At least in theory these days.

• JX says:

They are not permitted to be here, they have evaded capture.

• Concerned Virginian says:

And you do know that in return for the Mayor of San Francisco giving the approval to ILLEGALLY GIVE the right to vote to ILLEGAL ALIENS, they are rewarding her and the city by urinating and defecating all over the place. Literally.
      Years ago, this was actually the norm in Chinatown. I know, I lived near there. The Chinese grandmothers who watched the children while the parents worked in the hotels and sweat shops would just stop on the Chinatown sidewalks, pull down the pants/diapers of the little ones, and hold them over the storm drains. Then they would pull up their diapers and go away.
      Now it’s happening all over the city and by other groups of people.
      I think there’s actually a POOP MAP that tells people which areas are the worst so they can be avoided.

40. mormoninsider says:

President Trump and Melania receive remains of Secret Service agent.

I’ve never figured out how to inbed the pics from the articles.

41. fred5678 says:

The first time I have ever agreed with liberals/progressives/Democrats on ANYTHING. This really is “no brainer” legislation, or as I would call it, “empty brainer”..

“Non-citizens legally register to vote in San Francisco school elections

San Francisco began registering non-citizens, including undocumented immigrants, to register to vote Monday in the November election for the city school board, reported The San Francisco Chronicle.

The move follows passage of a 2016 ballot measure by San Francisco voters opening school elections to non-citizens who are over the age of 18, city residents and have children under age 19, reported the publication.

“This is no-brainer legislation,” Hillary Ronen, a San Francisco supervisor, told the Chronicle. “Why would we not want our parents invested in the education of their children?”

“We want to give immigrants the right to vote,” Norman Yee, also a county supervisor, told KGO.”

• Sandra-VA says:

How about… because they are NOT PAYING FOR THE SERVICES you are providing?

• Most of education come from property tax and state tax.
        So what is wrong with “registering” the illegals so they can vote local?
        I am not advocating, just asking to stimulate discussion.

• Nigella says:

As a long time volunteer in public schools and part time teacher I can tell you most of the ‘Immigrants” I came across could care less about the school.. They just dropped them off and did nothing.. In less of course there was some sort of give away… Lines stretched forever for freebies… Sorry if I sound harsh but here in Cali it’s reality

• soozword says:

Do you include Asian groups (East and South) in that very broad “immigrants” statement? By and large those students do well with academics with strong support from their parents. One possible exception are the Hmong, a rural SE Asia mountain tribal group who never had to compete academically and many early groups showed no interest (? now). These are just stereotypes but I think it’s good to point out nuances.

• Krystal says:

Federal tax dollars should not go to school districts which allow non citizens to vote. Citizens pay taxes and citizens should be on the school board. The leftists never stop and there has to be serious pushback,

• ForGodandCountry says:

• JX says:

“We want foreigners to control us” – Norman Yee, imbecile

• piper567 says:

right. tell me this is not the beginning of what is desired by these vermin.
      Do they ever stop?

42. Patriot1783 says:

Looks like lil Miss NY Socialist 2018 and her handlers are not getting the support she craves.

• WSB says:

Backfire. BIGLY!

• Zippy says:

She got no support before, but she still won. Yes, indeed, a big backfire on the establishment Dems. Their identity politics game is coming back to bite them squarely in their elitist butts. Great. The further left the Dems go, the fewer people will vote for them.

• Concerned Virginian says:

I heard Rep. Alcee Hastings (Democrat Swamp Rat) on FoxNewsRadio today making it quite clear that Ms. A O-C would have to learn to play by the DC Swamp Rules if she wants to “get ahead” in the U.S. House. His voice was dripping with condescension.
      Yeah, THAT Allcee Hastings: the one who was impeached by the House in 1988 and has been involved in many other shady shenanigans since then. And now he’s trying to “instruct” Ocasio-Cortez on how to be a good member of the Swamp.

43. SR says:

SFO and many cities are allowing illegals to vote at local and school election. Where is AG who can bring these issues to court?

44. Zippy says:

Judicial Watch on why the Russian GRU indictment is a joke and entirely political – it’s an UNSEALED indictment where the names were given. THUS, there is no chance of ever catching the indicted Russians when they, for instance, vacation anywhere the US can legally get its hands on them. They now know they don’t dare go anywhere where this could happen. If the US actually wanted to catch these guys, it would have been a SEALED indictment. That topic is discussed beginning at 6:44:

45. budmc says:

46. Mia C says:

I’m so sick of this president being under attack when all he’s doing is everything in his power to make this country win on all fronts. Ann Coulter just tweeted evidence that the intel community was wrong about Assad using chemical weapons. I’ll be honest. I don’t believe the intel community one bit.
    1) They didn’t stop Sept 11 despite warnings on many fronts
    2) They lied us into the most catastrophic war since Vietnam by claiming Saddam was connected to it and had WMD’s
    3) They routinely ignore mass shooters when given warnings in advance.
    NOW WE’RE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THEM INTO WORLD WAR III OR AT THE VERY LEAST COLD WAR WITH PUTIN
    1) They gave zero evidence for their claims of hacking in their indictment
    2) They timed the indictment to destroy our summit with Russia
    3) They never even investigated the servers
    4) They’ve simultaneously been doing a witch hunt claiming Trump colluded
    5) Their unprofessional bias was found on company devices between many individuals including cheating lovers
    I DON’T BELIEVE THE INTEL COMMUNITY ONE BIT AND I’M SICK TO DEATH OF THEM WORKING WITH THE MEDIA TO TRY TO UNDERMINE TRUMP
    KEEP IN MIND WE WERE LIED INTO THE IRAQ WAR BY THE SAME SUSPECTS, IT WAS THE NEW YORK TIMES, MSNBC, THE ALPHABET NETWORKS, THE NEOCONS, THE DEMS IN CONGRESS ETC THE LAST TIME TOO. ALL THE SAME PEOPLE THAT GAVE US THE IRAQ DEBACLE ARE NOW TRYING TO PUSH THIS PHONY RUSSIA NARRATIVE.

47. phoenixRising says:

48. phoenixRising says:

That motion gets my vote…

49. Zippy says:

Russia is not our friend, but China is our PRIMARY enemy… except to globalists in the US.

• Jedi9 says:

We can not let off the focus on why China is our number one threat!

I normally don’t post stuff from this source, but this is a good article that we should consider when viewing China and their meddling in our democracy.

They have been at it for many years much longer than Russia, and when considering Lisa Page’s recent testimony and accusations about China acquiring Clinton’s e-mails it starts to make sense that they were preparing to hold her hostage had she won to become president.

We can’t let the price of soy beans falling to let off on China’s deceptive practices to undermine our security, allowing them to take over our land and steal our innovations!