This is not a spoof.  Richard Painter, a Democrat, is running for the Senate in Minnesota.

Somehow he has managed to perfectly encapsulate everything that personifies the current left-wing progressive party.   It is the perfect ad to represent all Democrats in 2018. Watch:

I cannot emphasize enough just how incredibly excellent this campaign commercial is. Everyone should encourage every Democrat running for office to follow Mr. Painter’s articulate branding effort. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer should be encouraged to campaign nationally with Mr. Painter.  It’s perfect.

This entry was posted in Election 2018, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

412 Responses to Minnesota Senate Candidate Richard Painter Releases Ultimate Democrat Campaign Ad…

1. Non=combative. says:

This guy making his plea to the same electorate that glorified Jessie Ventura… The word weird comes to mind.

• Akindole says:

The name Al Franken comes to mind. At least Jessie, being a full on doucher, could do some tricks now and then.

The Northwest territory isn’t what it used to be.

• Steve says:

He has that same insufferably arrogant, who-farted-under-my-nose look that Kerry and Ted “Chap-Aquitted” had

• unconqueredone says:

Non=combative., I respectfully and fully disagree.
      I spent more than half my life in MN. Jessie was certainly a jerk and almost no one who voted for him glorified him, but that election was not what the MSM made it into. He won for many of the same reasons and on the votes of many of the same people who voted for PJDT so many years later. He won because the work-a-day people from every political spectrum were tired with the business-as-usual government in MN. The choices were three sons of connected democrats and a democrat lite turned republican. He was a grenade without the pin that people threw into the statehouse with a common comment being “he can’t make it any worse”. Many of us knew before the election that the MSM had it wrong and would be “shocked” at his unexpectedly high results.

• Bendix says:

Jesse was outspoken in defense of civil liberties, in the aftermath of 9/11. That was not a popular position, and I respected him for saying it out loud.

2. Oldskool says:

Little Somalia couldn’t have picked a better standard bearer to pick up the baton from Al Franken.

3. visage13 says:

Wow, more evidence they have no platform except to remove a duly elected President. Sorry dude, we are burning the place down because you all filled it with garbage that needs to be burned out.

4. Where do they find these guys? One side of his mouth is attempting to crawl away from his face.

• Ginny says:

LOL. Shifty Schiff does scare me. My legs wobble every time I see him on TV….NOT.

• Armad says:

This guy is a Harvard grad and a former Bush administration lawyer. He is a prof at the U of MN. He was a Republican but has become a deranged alt left progressive democrat because of his hatred of PDJT.

• Excellent! He will help fill the dearth of attorneys on Capitol Hill! I cant wait to see his unique skillset in action!

• DGC says:

Do they still call themselves “IR” or “Independent Republican” in the “Land of 10000 Loons”?

I could think of other words besides “Independent”

It’s a pity that “DFL” or “Democrat, Farmer, Liberal” so much more naturally lends itself to a a pejorative yet appropriate description of the left today: “Dumb F–k–g Liberal”

• DGC says:

Sorry, but I mistakenly wrote “DFL” stood for “Democrat, Farmer, Liberal”. It stands for “Democrat, Farmer, Labor”.

No matter what, however, it stands for insane progressivism.

• yy4u says:

No, Armad, he was never anything but what he is. The Democrats successfully infiltrated the Republican Party the way Russian moles infiltrated the American government during the Cold War. Ryan is another one IMO as is Corker, Flake, McCain, Collins — they are no more Republicans than I’m the King of Siam. So in effect we’ve had one party government since Ronald Reagan left office — Democrat and secret Democrat — and yes, I include the Bushes in this though I voted for both of them.

This is the UniParty SD first identified. Now they are coming out of the woodwork — Painter, Poppy Bush (voted for Hillary), George W., Jebbie, Corker, McCain, Kristol, Will etc.

They were never Republicans but so long as they could maintain their cover, they could undermine the Republican Party from within. And they were mostly successful. They couldn’t nominate one of their own in 1964, so they helped destroy Goldwater as they’re trying to destroy POTUS now.

They were unsuccessful again in 1980 when they couldn’t defeat Reagan and nominate one of their own. So they undermined Reagan as best they could without being outed as who they really were. They managed to place “Poppy” Bush on the ticket and had Hinckley assassinated Reagan, “Poppy” would have become president and we’d have set out on our “New World Order” eight years before we did. By now, we’d have been done for.

Name any difference in governing between Bush I, Clinton and Bush II other than invading the Middle East which rewarded the “Republican” military industrial donors rather than the Environment donors (Solyndra).

So all Painter has done differently is admit who he has been all along.

• Orygun says:

Too true! That is why a lot of people quit voting and we had the silent majority. Both parties parroted each other and at the end of the day you ended up with the same results. Kind of like, if we had the senate we could stop Obamacare… if we had the presidency we could stop Obamacare. Oh wait I lied. Meanwhile they fund every program.

• Amy2 says:

It’s very difficult to talk out of both sides of your mouth. Sometimes one side just cramps up.

• josco scott says:

Reminded me of same comment about “right side of Michelle Wolf’s hair and mouth” by John Ward (language alert!)
      By the way, Ward is hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr_Ff0drzU0&t=222s

• highdezertgator says:

Fireman Rick

5. USMCLt says:

Tucker Carlson tried to have an intelligent conversation with this clown awhile back. Painter is dumber and duller than a box of rocks. He would fit right in in DC, though.

6. sterling4242 says:

His face at the end of the commercial is difficult to even look at. The face of pure evil.

• mr.piddles says:

That is NOT what I would call an inviting mug. Who the hell was the exec that signed off on THAT?!

“Mommy! There’s a scary man staring at me on the T.V.! Mommmy! MOMMMMYYY!!!!”

7. jeans2nd says:

Watched the ad.
    I don’t get it. What is his point?
    Who would vote for this derp? Stupid

8. trumpsbamagirl says:

9. gunsmithkat says:

That was downright creepy. Democraps should certainly endorse this guy.

10. I have to remember to put down my morning cup of tea when I check in with the Tree House.
    Big danger of seeing an ad like this and snorfing beverage all over computer.
    My laugh for the day.
    #MAGA2020 #FREEPAULMANAFORT #FREETOMMYROBINSON

11. the ruester says:

Sooo… drown them?….!

12. Frank says:

Dick Painter?!?
    Yes. Really…

13. Pat Frederick says:

I was pouring a cup of coffee while listening to his ad so didn’t focus on his face at all, and just caught a glimpse of the last few seconds.
    So the Democratic answer to draining the swamp is ADD MORE WATER?
    wth?

14. dawg says:

Maybe he should volunteer at his local fire department?

• Pat Frederick says:

oh no, no, no….firefighters are much larger…more muscly…they have darker hair and mustaches and chiseled features that make women swoon…in fact I believe it’s getting hot in here already…lol

15. Strike1 says:

Sorry if this is already linked here

16. Richard Simmons says:

I can’t help but laugh so hard at this flamer. He even uses flames in his add, total poor. Anyhow, have a great MAGA day my fellow Americans.

17. LannyD says:

Whoever produced this should be hired by SNL. Great use of robotics!

18. Nordic Breed says:

A real pleasant looking guy, eh? What an angry, scary face. Just who I’d want representing me in Washington if I were from Minnesota, right? He’d scare the pants off everybody. I’m laughing so hard at this the tears are rolling down my face. Dear God, as Father John Hardon said so often. Compared to our fine founding fathers, is this what we’ve come to?

19. LivLovely101 says:

Looks like he’s visiting the Dems future resting place; give that man a pitchfork!

20. Bulldog84 says:

I heard Painter on Tucker Carlson’s show. Painter has the most irritatingly grating voice; it’s indescribable. His content is even worse. He is a spoof of a caricature. This can’t be serious — and yet it seems it is.

21. wildsailor2018 says:

So, we are going to be bombarded with a plan for America proposing totally open borders for all that want to come here, no tariffs protecting workers, no jobs, free college for all, free health care for all, and a criminal organization with its head in the Oval Office (again)….sounds really impressive. Only one issue…when we go to the poles in the Fall and again 2020 we have a choice to vote for prosperity or take one for the D’s and give up our jobs. Hmmm….tough choice there!

22. Spud says:

Don’t think that this guy will have much support in view of what’s coming to deep-state in matter of few days (voters simply will throw rocks at them, imho)!

23. Just Steve says:

Amazing how many former Bush43 people have gone full leftist. No wonder that absolutely no conservative policies were advanced in those 8 years.

24. Sunshine says:

What’s the message? I don’t get it. Is he a former fireman?

• Eskyman says:

Sounded to me like he was saying that Democrats are causing a dumpster fire. Or maybe it was that Democrats ARE a dumpster fire?

Either way, I thought it was refreshing honesty from a Democrat (though I sure wouldn’t want to meet that guy in a dark alley. Scary!)

25. TwoLaine says:

He should hire Madonna for his next commercial. I’m pretty sure she said something similar the day after President TRUMP’s wildly popular and historically attended Inauguration Day.

Actually, this is very reminiscent of The Kenyan’s cry, Burn this MF down! Maybe that is what they want AGAIN. Maybe that is the real message they want to get out. They LOVE Destruction, mayhem and madness. We survived 8 long years of nothing but that. And almost a year and a half of resistance.

26. Midwest Mom says:

I thought this was a joke at first….

27. kayray444 says:

No wonder Trump came within 1.5% of winning in The People’s Republic of Minnesota.

• mark4trump says:

2020 Trump wins Minnesota! Having grown up in Minnesota & having to deal with a bunch of Leftist relatives — I can’t wait 🙂

28. I HTF Place says:

I still think the perfect video commercial for any Republican candidate this fall would be as follows:

visual: use the clip of Joe Manchin starting to stand up, glancing over to Chuck Schumer, and sitting back down

voice, part 1: “Joe Manchin” (or “my opponent”) has been telling you all about how he’ll serve the people of this (state/district/parish/whatever). He’ll say anything to convince you to vote for him, but, when he gets to (Washington, your state capitol, or whatever), he’ll vote however Pelosi/Schumer/Madigan/local demoncrat boss tells him to.”

voice, part 2: “I’m running to serve the people of this state/district/whatever, and will work to advance your interests in the legislature.”
    ————-

The demonrats are making a common advertising error. I hope they keep making it. You never make a sale by telling your prospect about your competitor’s faults. You might start there, but you make the sale by telling him/her the advantages of whatever you’re offering. IMO, the video I’ve proposed above does both, and Mr. Manchin and Mr. Schumer have given us a visual that perfectly negates the supposed “advantages” of any particular demonrat candidate.

YMMV….

29. we300 says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

30. Xeno says:

How the times have changed. In 2012, it was a Republican saying ‘I’m not a witch.’ Now, it’s a Democrat saying ‘I’m not a dumpster fire.’

31. Lulu says:

He was an analyst on PBS on election night when they all almost started crying when Trump won. Anyway, you could tell even the lefties at PBS didn’t really like him.

32. aet2u says:

Hope he got the proper permits for open burning – surely setting a fire in a dumpster is illegal and what about all of that CO2 he just dumped into the atmosphere – do these people not care about the planet and the children?

33. Will says:

FIRE! FIRE! (Ha…) Still messing around w/that dem/rep thing…watch what Trump initiates after Hillary-Obama-DaPope-and many others are taken down. You’re gonna wish you were dead.

34. Bendix says:

Even Democrats hate Democrats.

35. Christina says:

*tears of laughter* He sounds like one of the puppets from “Team America.”

36. Critical Mass says:

Pelosi, Schumer, Painter – The Mumbler, the Grumbler, and the Bumbler

37. Joe says:

Minnesota has given us a plethora of wobbly wackos over the decades so this guy sort of fits right into the mold. As a former resident of that unfortunate state I can testify there is something wrong with the water that’s unlikely to be remedied anytime soon.

38. jello333 says:

Well, I’m having trouble deciding how to react to this. Is there something wrong with this guy? I’m serious… he doesn’t look, sound, or act like he’s all there. Not sure if it’s something physical, emotional, intellectual, or whatever… something ain’t right. So because of that, I’m having trouble laughing at him as much as I really should. 😉 I’m sure he’s gonna get that kind of reaction from a lot of people, both ones who like him and ones who don’t. Unfortunately for Mr Painter, I highly doubt if much of that “sympathy” is gonna turn into votes. Please just go back home, Richard.

39. Mickturn says:

Minnesota is full of Lib idiots, look who they elect. Too bad this moron wasn’t standing a bit closer…watching his suit catch fire would have been the best Theater since the 3 Stooges!