June 14th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #511

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,732 Responses to June 14th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #511

1. Eilert says:

Here is Q’s take on the IG report today:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 8d9246 No.1739449 📁
    Jun 13 2018 22:50:25 (EST)
    POTUS in possession of (and reviewing):
    1. Original IG unredacted report
    2. Modified IG unredacted report [RR version]
    3. Modified IG redacted report [RR version]
    4. IG summary notes re: obstruction(s) to obtain select info (classified)
    [#3 released tomorrow]
    [SEC: FBI/DOJ handling of HRC email investigation]
    [[RR]]
    Who has the sole ability to DECLAS it all?
    Did you witness the stage being set today?
    Nunes/Grassley/Freedom C. push for docs.
    [[RR]] central figure within docs (personally involved).
    KNOWN CONFLICT.
    Immediate impeachment / resignation / termination / recusal IF EVER BROUGHT TO LIGHT.
    Be loud.
    Be heard.
    Fight for TRUTH.
    Q

He emphasises #3 i.e.. Rosey redacting and modifying.
    Need to protest vigorously, so that POTUS is “forced” to DECLAS all !!!!!

• DanO64 says:

yep

• jeans2nd says:

Gibberish to those like you, but not to others who understand a great deal of what is being said.

Q has people curious. People are out researching, learning new things on their own and with the help of others.
        People’s newly-found knowledge is being shared, and spread to those who have never heard, or seen, before.
        Q is reaching the heretofore “unreachables” of many on the deep web, and is stretching their talents as they have never used them before.
        Upthread is a convo on the failings of our public schools. Through Q, people on learning on their own.

Please explain how this is a bad thing.

• bluesky says:

It’s fine to be a Q sceptic, yet its shortsighted to deny the impact of Q’s followers. There has been an amazing amount of open source research on the Q boards that have been distributed via memes, blogs and social media.

• cocomama says:

What you say has been true for me. I have researched and learned things I never knew. Sundance has also opened my eyes to his theories. Through Q, I have gone “deeper” in many directions on many issues.. I never knew what I was missing until Q caused me to become more curious. I began to explore the internet for alternatives to what I was being told elsewhere. I am no longer so full of hubris about my former thoughts and I thank Q for that desire to investigate matters, rather than pronouncing judgments.

• Amy2 says:

I have a hard time following Q. I hit the links, but I just can’t seem to absorb any of it….

• Dixie says:

And furthermore, as I have read further down the thread, there are a lot of narrow minded people expressing vitriol who are starting to sound like liberals. If one doesn’t choose to read or believe the Q messages, that’s fine but scroll on and keep your criticisms to yourself.

• Teagan says:

Luckily, not to everyone.

• Exfiltration of Wealth says:

Coeurdaleneman: I imagine that you are also chairman of your local flat earth society branch………

• Koot Katmando says:

Click bait. Maybe smart found a way to monetize peoples fears and hate. Word evil comes to mind.

• M. Mueller says:

So was Shakespeare gibberish to most of us until we learned how to understand it. I’d much rather spend time decoding a patriot than watching all the yapping deadheads on TV.

Have you looked into all the proofs between Q and our President? Q is definitely on on President Trump’s side, and I think anything/one that pulls people to the President is also on my side. Why divide patriots?

• Nicole says:

#3 =Q=EO already written to unredact – all will be revealed when most beneficial to our cause.

• 4beagles says:

What ?
      No “TRUST SESSIONS” line ?

• Happy go lucky says:

Does RR know that POTUS has unredacted original?

• Katherine McCoun says:

I think the most important part of Q is the encouragement to heard and to actively support
      President Trump. We must make sure our elected leaders know who to support when the time comes…President a Trump NOT the deep state/establishment. They Must know not to believe the media but to know that the people back home are Very much with the President!

Contact your Rep and make Sure they know to support POTUS!

• Koot Katmando says:

The most important part of Q is to paint PDT voters a bunch of loony conspiracy theory Kooks.

• Oldschool says:

An unintended and unforseen (by the disciples)consequence koot. I really wish there was a daily Q thread to allow for the disciples to exchange info and ideas without confusing those of us who don’t want to engage in Q theories. Scrolling past isn’t always the solution because not all Q theories are identified as such. Much like the parody tweets. At times I am fooled when they are not identified. I have gotten complacent here at CTH and too often assume posts are truthfully representative of subject matter. 😪

• Texican says:

It took me many months longer than it should have to become a regular reader on this site because the first few times I visited, I got promptly found myself swept into one or other of the Q rabbit holes. Each time, I came out with the conclusions that although Q is extremely knowledgeable about things that I’ve long felt need to be part of the wider discussion, the author’s self-regard and claims to “inside knowledge” are profoundly inconsistent with the professional bearing we see in the writings of Sundance, and some of the more prominent, illuminating commenters (e.g. flep, tracybeanz to name a couple) here.

Ironically, I agree with a great deal of the Q message. I’ve spent far too many years admiring Sessions’ way-above-average work as a Senator to believe he’s suddenly been transformed into a bumbling incompetent in his current role. I work in private industry in a position that often requires me to keep secrets for many weeks and months … occasionally years. Every once in a while, I have to bite my lip and give my employees unsatisfying answers to good questions when I know the outline to a solution but the details are still being negotiated. The appointment of Huber gives me great confidence these I.G. investigations aren’t going to be swept under the rug.

I’m agnostic on whether Trump is actually peeved at Sessions or just ginning up a misdirecting narrative when he tweets critically about him. The president thrives on unpredictability. I know I’m not inside his head. Anyone outside his innermost circle who thinks they are is deluding himself.

Anyway, here’s looking forward to some amazing revelations in the report today. I do think it’s going to go beyond Comey and Strzok and involve Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch. But I’m just guessing. So is Q.

2. Troublemaker10 says:

She’s got such a bad case of TDS that I don’t think meds can even help her. It’s also pretty elitist to think you can tell someone what they should do as “a black man”.

3. Everybody knows in Asia it is all about ‘face’. What we saw on Tuesday was our God Emperor Donaldus Maximus with Un understanding that he has to tremble and obey.

• starfcker says:

Star’s guide to the economy. Tip #1. If trade deficits don’t matter, as you are constantly told by the MSM, why are all these countries TOTALLY freaking out when President Trump demands a reduction in the surplus they run with us? It’s not supposed to be a big deal, right? Trade deficits aren’t anything to worry about, right? We shouldn’t care, right? Why do other countries see it as life and death?

• mdaush says:

Little piggies at the trough!

• nimrodman says:

I have a lefty friend likes to argue.

The whole time Barky was president, my friend would tell me that deficits “don’t matter”, nor does the national debt.

Never heard an understandable explanation. The best he ever seemed to offer was on the order of “because Krugman”

• Oldschool says:

I have a neighbor like that. PBS newshour and brooks are his sources. His belief is that we need these larger trading groups so we can purchase items at lower costs to the consumer. Of course when asked why a steak costs 12 bucks at the supermarket, when there is a cattle farm down the street, he changes the subject.

• Doppler says:

Cheney famously said, “Reagan proved deficits don’t matter.” When Reagan took over, the national debt was just below $1T. Now it’s over $20T. ($60K per capita). It doesn’t matter (politically) until it DOES matter financially. All those hedge fund billionaires who make money by bettting on the fall of currencies will show us why they matter, as soon as they can engineer a run on US Treasuries.

Here’s an idea – to reduce the national debt, let’s impose a new tax on Facebook, Google, etc., on income they generate from selling data and it’s derivatives collected from US citizens without paying them fair value for it (i.e., for using “free” apps, social media, etc.).

I don’t think Mark Zuckerberg should get most of the value derived from my wife and daughters’ time spent on social media. Why not tax that SOB to put much of that value to work for our citizens?

• Texican says:

And don’t forget that $60k per head debt is the smallest part of our future obligation. Unfunded liabilities for Social Security and Medicare dwarf the hard debt.

• Koot Katmando says:

I think the theory is that because the dollar is king, trade deficits do not matter because the dollars flow back to the US anyway. I am not sure that is true but even if it is, who do the dollars flow back too? Wall Street – not main street. The coastal upper class benefits greatly under global policy – the rest of us hurt.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

No, it is not true. Just think about it for a moment. Can it possibly be true that no entity benefitting from a trade surplus with the U.S. has anyplace besides the U.S. to spend its dollars? Nothing to purchase except American bonds? Yeah, right.

• Koot Katmando says:

It is not my theory. I just see the lefts economists and money people saying it on TV over and over again. Even many conservative ones say it.

• Perot Conservative says:

Canada lost 30,000 jobs last month, and they’re a small country.

4. Brunellesci says:

Happy birthday from Italy Mr. President!

5. We come from the land of the ice and snow,
    From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

Hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new land.
    To fight the hordes and sing, and cry.
    Valhalla, I am coming.

Always sweep with, with threshing oar.
    Our only goal will be the western shore.

Ah, ah.

Valhalla, I am coming…

6. TeaForAll says:

Flags are out today is Flag Day
    President Trumps Birthday sent Birthday Wishes
    Ig report waiting …………………………………………………….

7. ladypenquin says:

Tracy has a good head on her shoulders, and her thoughts on today’s IG Report might be helpful.

• ladypenquin says:

It’s a thread, click on the tweet time.

• Bubby says:

Excellent post my Lady just excellent! Thank you, well worth the reading. Tracybeanz expresses all the frustrations we have had but asks that we stay patient and informed as this terrible stain on our Constitutional Republic plays out. There are more IG reports coming this is just the first of the deep state sh$t to hit the fan so to speak.

• ladypenquin says:

TY. I’m probably a better reader than writer or listener, at least a good friend once told me that. I do think having reading insight is important for understanding the big picture – of anything. That’s why CTH is so wonderful – so many words, so little time. 🙂

• Lady P- thanks for posting. I have only started reading Tracy’s posts fairly recently, but she does seem to do a thorough job of actually reading the documents and then presenting her research. I give her a lot of credit for being so thorough, it is rare these days.

• daughnworks247 says:

Stunned and proud of stellar Americans like Tracybeanz, Chillum, and Katica. These women have risen to do he job our press should be doing. This is real patriotism.
      Would be proud to call them my daughter.
      Definitely happy they are on our side.

• Turranos says:

Our warrior princesses. You go girls!

• piper567 says:

daughn, …and Judicial watch is doing the job of the Courts/DOJ.
        its interesting to me that responsible citizens and Patriots are stepping up to the plate where our Institutions are flaming out in their deceit and lies.
        I see this as a harbinger of the future irrelevance of the old ways of disseminating information.
        As Americans identify the norm as Fake, I believe they will seek out these Truth Merchants.
        Cautiously optimistic at this point, but it does seem to be a trend if the Nielsen ratings can be believed.

• beach lover says:

I especially liked that she said not to fall for the Liberal media’s take on it as they will be superficial. I plan to read her twitter feed on it because she will be fair and thorough. And of course, here at the Treehouse. Sundance is ready to go.

Let’s roll!

• Wretched1 says:

Yes, another good thread, LP, especially her rallying cry at the end: “get angry. Get loud. Get passionate – but don’t give up hope if things don’t happen on YOUR timetable. We are all so sick and tired of this, but it’s moving.”

8. Troublemaker10 says:

9. DemocRATS doing what they like to do –

10. Lulu says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!
    We’re not tired of winning yet!

11. @POTUS birthday is Flag Day – just sayin…

12. Dora says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PRESIDENT

13. StanH says:

“And away we go…!” Get yourself ready for prevarications of galactic proportions. The swamp will rally to upend the IG report at all costs. They will all rush out on a limb to which Mr. Trump holds the saw, declassification. Be cool, this is going to be very messy.

MAGA!

• Chris says:

“The swamp will rally to upend the IG report at all costs. They will all rush out on a limb to which Mr. Trump holds the saw, declassification.”..THIS !!

14. President Trump,
    Happy Birthday and Flag Day !

15. Paintingjan says:

I discussed the NK agreement with my 15 year old granddaughter and her friend when they came here after school the other (historic!) day. Her friend’s reaction was her hand flying to her mouth, and “omg, we’re not going to die”. She lived in fear that we would be nuked by North Korea.
    Seriously. Scared to death at 15. She is just your average child, not a drama queen as many are at that age. She truly believed and feared.
    My GD was shocked at the news. They are studying North Korea in school, and she knew more than I did about the history of the regime, how the people live. And her question was how will this affect that country’s people. I answered that this was a huge step towards a much better life for all there, that time will tell, and that I and millions of Americans are thankful and hopeful.
    It was an amazing conversation…

16. tuskyou says:

Trump rally in Duluth, MN on June 20th

17. Kristin says:

Happy Birthday 🎂🎁 Mr. President!
    Above all: Thank you for your service to our country. You are doing very well.
    Godspeed.

18. Publius2016 says:

CONGRESS is protecting Special Counsel; UNIPARTY Deep State Think Tank Black Ops last remaining weapon…all this hullabaloo means nothing…takes less than five minutes to hold DOJ FBI in Contempt…any Committee can do it! If someone was threatened in January why does it come out only now in June???

19. Dora says:

She must be running.

====

Elizabeth Warren Declares War On Billionaires — Does That Include All The Liberal Ones?

Politics of Envy: Sen. Elizabeth Warren wants her fellow Democrats to take on what she calls the “billionaire class.” Does Warren know that many, if not most, of this tiny group of people are liberal Democrats?

20. JX says:

Rosenstein threatens

Sessions is blind

• JX- do you think it’s possible that Sessions might have a bit of dementia? I am not being snarky or snide.

• MVW says:

I think Sessions is a mixed bag. He hates pedophiles, drugs, and is going after illegals (I wonder how effective though…), but I also think he does not like the Manhattan Trump.

Still, I realize until all is said and done, there is a good 10% chance Sessions is just blind to the nuttiness that he needs to recuse himself but 13 angry DhimmiRats + Rosey don’t.

I keep thinking how much hamstringing DJT with regards to Russia has done. Given DJT’s genius ability to make Lemonade out of lemons, who knows how much or how little it mattered, but it did matter with $17 million wasted and time wasted.

• paulraven1 says:

I think it’s a perfectly reasonable assumption. It would be more charitable than asserting he’s a clueless boob, for which there is growing evidence. His recent defense of Rosenstein was disturbingly ridiculous.

• thetrain2016 says:

What makes anyone think, if Sessions and/or Rosenstein working against President Trump, they’re not FIRED on the spot?

• litlbit2 says:

I am also perplexed about many things, Sessions. However under the present conditions and watching the ability of our President having the patience to let many expose their actions against the American electorate while injecting a few actions to coverup, it will be much different after November. Many will be replaced, confirmed, starting the road back to the rule of law for all. Not a separate one for friends and money changers.

New representatives along with the rebuilding of what will be the Trump Justice Department.

• Koot Katmando says:

It has been explained at least a dozen times. The senate is protecting Sessions, Rosy, and Mueller. If you do not want to believe it OK fine.

• Oldschool says:

Train, it is a question asked ovef and over again here. It has also been answered over and over again. For the exact same reason POTUS doesn’t fire Mueller, political fallout, obstruction and the road to impeacment. Look at the fallout from Comey. I understand that the pro sessions camp do not agree with that, but the answer (be it opinion) has been provided.

• Niagara Frontier says:

I see him as an institutional man, the type of leader governments attract. Their primary mission is to defend their institution, right or wrong and at all costs.

If he were in charge of any other department or agency similarly rife with malfeasance and corruption, he’d defend it just the same as he does DOJ. He can’t help himself.

• L4grasshopper says:

Bingo. He sees his #1 job as to defend the institution. And he believes that the institution will be more harmed with sunlight than with a thorough cleaning. Add to that a classic case of “blue wall” defense — cops protecting their own no matter what — and you get a Sessions defending a Rosenhack.

• Your Tour Guide says:

See the same type of occurrences with MDs and lawyers.

• Amy2 says:

I think it might be more simplistic than that. He may think everyone thinks the same way he does. Well, I’m honest and trying to do the right thing, so every one else in Justice must feel the same way…. Scary thought that an AG might feel that way, but after his defense of Rosenstein and his long tenure, what’s one to think?

• JX says:

That’s it. I think you’ve got it. He’s an administrator. He’s just rolling along marking time.

• JX says:

There’s definitely something wrong with Sessions. He seems completely unaware of problems with Rosenstein and has repeatedly praised him, and has shown no interest in prosecuting McCabe or Comey.

Gigantic crimes have been committed and Rosenstein is determined to cover them up. And Sessions is absolutely clueless. It’s alarming.

Also, like Lynch, he’s deferred his decisions to others. This is also a problem.

Maybe I’ll eat my words today or in the next few weeks, but it’s make or break time for Sessions. He either acts or he doesn’t. We’ll soon see.

• steph_gray says:

Deja vu all over again here at CTH.

You could go back to the Presidential threads of the last few months and find these exact speculations about Sessions made in pretty much the same order, even by some of the same people (I did not check, but there’s an overwhelming sense of familiarity), night after night, day after day, week after week. And to be fair, afterwards usually follow the pro-Sessions rebuttals and a little more speculation, seasoned with a few personal attacks back and forth, and a whole lot of mostly unfounded certainty.

No one yet knows the facts, nor will we for a while. But hey – this afternoon may actually give us some facts! That’s all I care about, that and sundance’s analysis of the facts, and VSGPDFJT’s actions. Maybe then, there will be some new speculation for a change.

Until then, it’s like rewatching the movie Groundhog Day – minus the humor. 🤦🏼‍♀️

21. Dora says:

Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard Break with Pelosi on Trump-Kim Summit: ‘Important First Step’ Towards Peace

In a revolt against the Democratic Party establishment, anti-war leftists Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-VT) and Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) are praising President Trump’s summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

22. Peoria Jones says:

Happy Flag Day, Treepers!
    Happy birthday, President Trump!

As is that isn’t enough, we have an IG report to disect tonight – all on the heels of magnificent election results and a historic summit w/NoKo. We’re on a roll, so let’s hope this report goes in the MAGA direction.

Can’t wait to get home from work! Thanks ahead to all of you (especially Sundance) who will be working on this the second it drops!

23. Patriot1783 says:

Happy Birthday President Trump!

24. Dora says:

Will book burning be next?

=====

Delingpole: Bestselling Author Fired for Mocking Publisher’s Diversity Policy

Publishing giant Penguin Random House has announced that its authors are no longer to be chosen on literary merit but according to a politically correct quota system “taking into account ethnicity, gender, sexuality, social mobility and disability”.

25. Patriot1783 says:

10 states pass free speech measure on college campuses! I didn’t catch them all listed on the Fox story but those 10 states include FL, GA, NC, LA, AZ, ….
    Let’s pray the other 40 follow their lead.

• paulraven1 says:

Sadly these are totally superfluous actions. The First Amendment covers all of this. We keep reiterating and garbling what we already have but won’t respect.

• Patriot1783 says:

Of course it does but with the measure being specific regarding conservative college speakers right to speak and safety gotta hope there will be change.

• Oldschool says:

Exactly PR. The new norm is passing laws to enforce laws already on the books and in a matter of a few years, we have been brainwashed to cheer when it happens. It’s the “No, I really really mean it ” legislative approach.

26. NJF says:

Happy birthday Mr. President!!!

27. Dora says:

Judge Stops Obama HHS Mandate From Forcing Christian Colleges to Pay for Abortion Drugs

A federal district court issued an order Tuesday that permanently halts enforcement of the 2011 HHS mandate against two Christian colleges: Dordt College of Iowa and Cornerstone University of Michigan.

28. ladypenquin says:

Now there’s a cake!!!

29. burnett044 says:

oh yeah……great day…

30. G3 says:

Don jr is on Fox and Friends.He is doing really well, of course. He is so well- spoken.

31. lurker99 says:

This kind sums up about 85% of all politicians…………………….

• Concerned Virginian says:

I would add to this excellent summary of what current GOP-RINOs will say:
      “Oh, and by the way, I’ll confidently expect your vote come November.”

32. amwick says:

Happy Birthday VSGPOTUS Trump. Many returns of the day!!! Woot Woot.

33. Bob Thoms says:

Pompeo travelled from Singapore to China immediately after the PT-KJU meet up.

34. Chris Four says:

Good Grief!
    A pair of Senate Democrats [ Sens. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., and Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill.,] introduced a bill Wednesday that would prevent President Donald Trump from unilaterally drawing down the American troop presence on the Korean peninsula – not necessarily because he’s said he will, but because they don’t want to rely on his word that he won’t.

Other measures that also tie the president’s hands, but don’t go as far, are already closer to being passed as part of an essential military policy bill.

The new legislation, from Sens. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., and Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill., would prevent Trump from withdrawing troops from South Korea unless the secretary of defense says it’s in the interest of national security and that it would not undermine the security of allies in the region.
    The only problem is.
    According to Article II, Section 2, Clause I of the Constitution, the President of the United States is “Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States.”

ABC via the Duran.com

• Somebody says:

Let them pass all the stupid, unconstitutional things they want. It will allow more to expose their true colors and irrational hatred before the mid-terms. There most likely aren’t enough votes to pass these things and should there be it won’t be enough to override a veto, not to mention the courts overturning based on the constitution.

• Koot Katmando says:

Let them Show boat.

• piper567 says:

Chris, I swear, Congressional Candidates should be required to pass a Constitution Test !!!
      Honesly, this is 6th Grade Civics! or it was back in my day.

35. Publius2016 says:

People forget that before NAFTA, THE US DOLLAR WAS WORTH TWICE THE CANADIAN LOONEY! After NAFTA, there was parity…

36. MILupper says:

The blue wave has been torn apart by the rip current known as President Donald J Trump VSG.
    Democrats are in full panic mode headed into the midterm elections They are begging for the last president who shall remain nameless to come back and lead them through the elections. The same man who cost the democrats control of the house, senate and a large number of state government seats. He is the messiah that they are waiting for.

37. G. Combs says:

Doppler says:
    “…. The Congress has the power of the purse. Why not just cut off all funding to FBI DOJ until they comply?….”

As I told you yesterday The FBI and DOJ are doing other things LIKE CATCHING ILLEGALS, PERVERTS, SWINDLERS AND MURDERS! SEE DOJ daily news Why would you want to keep the Special Counsel going while killing the DOJ’s ability to do the work they are supposed to do?

If Congress has it’s panties in a twist because the DOJ refuses to discuss ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS with ADAM THE LEAKER Schiff, they can just impeach Rosenstink. (As far as I can tell link the DOJ is complelled by law NOT to discuss ongoing cases and these attorneys darn well know it.)

House Republicans introduce resolution to impeach Attorney General Holder

38. Publius2016 says:

Anthony Bourdain death…nothing to see here: “Nothing suggested the involvement of a third person,” Rocquigny said…BODY CREMATED IMMEDIATELY LIKE JUSTICE SCALIA…notice he said third party…if Anthony Bourdain was alone, it would be a SECOND PARTY, FOOL!

39. joan and bill says:

Happy birthday to our 45th president and many more. The world knows he is the best president ever from our USA . How special that God chose him to be born on flag day. God bless Donald John Trump!

40. Eric says:

Just a friendly reminder, if you feel like sending President Trump a birthday present today, use his official website:

• I just donated for his birthday!

• piper567 says:

Eric…correct site…Please do not donate to other solicitations!
      I just got YET another yest, from Trump/Pence!
      RNC gets this $$$.
      donaldjtrump site, ^^^, by agreement: the President gets 80% of donation.
      As best I have been able to find, this is the ONLY site wherein your $$ goes directly into a Trump acct.
      Do not be scammed…I was, once, and I was furious, but learned ab it all.

41. G. Combs says:

In trying to find the specifics about the confidentiality of information about ongoing investigations I found this that is the LEGAL background to what IG Horowitz and Huber would be looking at.

Brief Summary of Employee Standards of Conduct for ALL Executive Branch employees.

Also of interest: DOJ Departmental Ethics Office which in the text has pointers to other laws.
    ……

I prefer to look at primary sources when possible instead of the Gaslighting from the Yellow Stream Media and friends.

• Bob Thoms says:

It’s good to look at these rules and regulations; but let’s remember who we are dealing with. These folks don’t think those rules and regulations apply to them.

This report will either change that paradigm, or confirm it.

42. deepdivemaga says:

Came across this article from 2007, which Interviews Michael Horowitz. Some interesting quotes from the man who will be front stage today.

Just keep in mind this is from 2007 when we was in the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice and previously assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.

Talking about prosecutor experience: ““You need to have a strong résumé and strong credentials. But among the most important factors is whether the applicant has the experience, the maturity, the judgment, and the ability to go alone into court and exercise good judgment on behalf of the government of the United States and the office.””

About Sentencing: “Part of determining the appropriate sentence, either in trial or through plea agreements, is seeking a level of uniformity in sentencing. Horowitz urges prosecutors to avoid extremes in sentencing and plea bargaining. Seeking the highest possible length of jail time is not always the best course.

Likewise, when the facts of the case and the defendant’s history call for a stronger punishment, leniency should be avoided. Sentencing, says Horowitz, is a “momentous event in the criminal justice system.”

This article also interview Eric Holder, funnily enough.

Here are some snippets from our favorite AG: ““You should be a person who wants to make sure that the system works,” says Eric Holder Jr., former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia and deputy attorney general and now a partner at Covington & Burling LLP. “The best people want to make sure that the system works for everybody and that justice is ultimately done. . . . You have to be prepared at times to apply your discretion and say that the better thing in this situation is to bring a lesser charge or, in some instances, to walk away.”

“The best way to overcome insecurity and build confidence in the courtroom, practitioners agree, is to prepare one’s case thoroughly and master the subject matter. “The best criminal lawyers make it look easy . . . because they worked so hard before they got to court,” Holder points out.”

“You’ve got to have more than book knowledge,” says Holder. “You’ve got to really have a sense of how people live and what are stressors in their lives.”

Here’s the article, worth a read:

43. hatterasgal says:

Sundance, donation sent, please use for dinner and your beverage of choice in appreciation of ALL you do!!!! I am always impressed by your dedication to detail and thorough research. God bless you and yours!!!!

44. NYGuy54 says:

What is everyone’s opinion on all these sealed indictments? People are actually tracking how many are in the system. I’m not a lawyer. Should we put faith in this?

• Chris Four says:

If you look at the “indictment” spreadsheet read what would be footnote #3. It says sealed court proceedings and not indictments. This can include some of the following search warrants, cases with minors, and fraud cases. You would need someone familiar with the US Attorney’s Offices to understand what is happening

45. NJF says:

He links to an interesting thread by a WAPO author no less.

I’m so hopeful about all of this.

46. bluesky says:

Prior to the 2007 Presidential election I was sleepwalking when it came to politics. When Obama was elected I was “Oh Sh*t!” how did this happen?! I had to start digging on the internet & learn what I could. That involved a lot of sifting through ‘conspiracy’ talk. Now 10 years later there’s a lot of discussion about Q. I view the Q discussion boards as a catalyst for waking up a lot of people from their political stupor. Think about how many people will be down loading a government report this afternoon – people who probably never even knew or cared about government Inspector Generals until recently. There will a lot of people who were bored in school, yet are eager to dive deep into a government report. Its crazy laughable in a wonderful HOOYAH God Bless America way. If Q helped energize people to get involved, to get active and fight for America then it served a good purpose in my mind. God uses all people to serve His purposes, so who am I to say that Q isn’t part of God’s plan to save America

• diddle40 says:

Who is ‘Q’?

• Bob Thoms says:

By your rationale one would argue 8 years of Obama is also part of God’s plan to save America………….

• John Doe says:

It is always darkest before the light.

• parteagirl says:

I think it was. Obama prepared the way for Trump.

• Katherine McCoun says:

When the results of the Obama win in ’12 came in, I thought, Fine. Let’s get a belly full of this socialist agenda, clearly marked and unmistakable. I hope he fully unleashes. Let’s get such a dose that it opens eyes and we never have to go through this again!

I think that is about what happened!

But we must take back the schools – whether we personally have children in them or not – or the next generation of adults will Want the socialism and be ignorant what America is and can be.

• Robert Smith says:

Obviously, we know now Trump has the skills and temperament to do the job. The thing is he would never have gotten the chance. While Obama is a blight, there would definitely be no Trump without the fire that was Obama.

• Oldschool says:

bob, I do not know if it is God’s plan to save America and honestly do not understand anyone of faith thinking that they do know God’s plan. For all I know, God is allowing evil to consume America and is just testing our faith and Trump was part of that plan. IDk, but neither does anyone else.

• bluesky says:

Obama stirred up a Cold Anger movement. God knew it would take a HUGE outpouring by Americans to overcome the MSM and entrenched globalists. I often ponder the question ‘What if Romney had won in 2012?’ I believe if Romney had won, the USA would still be in a decline, a slower decline than under Obama, but a decline nevertheless. The MSM and the Establishment would have fought Trump as much whether he ran against an incumbent, i.e Romney as they did with Hillary. I think if Romney had won, a lot of people would have continued to drift in a semi-asleep mode while the country continued to decline. So yes, I believe that God used Obama to wake up many Americans

• piper567 says:

Bob, I kinda think it was.
        Even people who did not vote for Trump for the reasons we did, voted against hrc.
        ozero was awful. time for something completely different.
        SO happy so many saw fit to respond to the bad by voting for the good.
        First opportunity to vote For Something instead of voting for the lesser of two evils since Reagan.

• rashomon says:

Q has been an ingenious way of involving people across the world in the Trump Team’s MAGA policies and activities without relying on anything but the Internet. Who would have thunk? Everybody gets to play the MAGA game and everybody has a horse in the race. Opponents are being scrutinized like never before.

Genius at work.

• piper567 says:

bluesky, I agree with you wholeheartedly.
      I could not have told you, for instance, EVER, who our Sec’ Of Commerce was, prior to Trump happening.
      There is now all manner of education available, now that interest has been aroused.
      God bless our President.

47. NYGuy54 says:

Great interview. Love Steve Scalise. He talks about what the new House immigration bill will look like. Too bad he is not the Speaker