Friday June 1st – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

316 Responses to Friday June 1st – Open Thread

1. amwick says:

Having some fun:

2. nimrodman says:

Invite the 3rd World, become the 3rd World

WATCH: London Thug Uses Huge Knife to Attack Driver on Busy Street

• Grandma Covfefe says:

These animals are so uncivilized. They think knives solve problems. They all belong back in their big, wide desert in the Middle East, and get back to hacking their cactus instead of humans. Oh, wait, I don’t think middle east have any cactus. It’s all been hacked down to nothing.

Barbarians. Beasts. Animals.

• nimrodman says:

“They think knives solve problems

Well … they do … in my estimation.
        That guy’s going to solve the problem that’s immediately in front of him right there.
        Using that knife.

• deplorable one says:

A quote from the above link: “By using GCHQ, the NSA and its intelligence partners had carved out a loophole to wiretap Trump without a warrant. While it is illegal for U.S. agencies to monitor phones and emails of U.S. citizens inside the United States absent a warrant, it is not illegal for British intelligence to do so. Even if the GCHQ was tapping Trump on U.S. soil at Fort Meade.”

3. In the past few months, I’ve had “many” Job offers.. I cannot “accept” until I get Myself cleared up in my lower calves & Feet//
    Which comes up on June 29th..
    I won’t know until then..
    I’ve had a Car dealership, & a few ” Mom & pop” operations wanting to hire me..
    Starting on the “bottom” I NOW I can work myself up,, too…
    It’s my legs & feet stopping me,,

BIGMAMATEA has a thing to ask..
    I need this appointment!
    SUNDANCE,, & ADREM PLEASE!
    get ME THERE & BACK!

4. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

5. Donna in Oregon says:

I posted on the President Trump thread and no one seemed to recognize it. I will never forget this letter from Sundance to POTUS from all of us. It was so beautiful….a love letter.