Former Trump Campaign Aides, FBI Surveillance Targets, Discuss Spygate…

Three former campaign associates: Carter Page, Sam Clovis and Michael Caputo discuss how their lives have been changed after being targeted by the FBI intelligence agent in Spygate; and later by the Mueller investigation.

This entry was posted in CIA, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

162 Responses to Former Trump Campaign Aides, FBI Surveillance Targets, Discuss Spygate…

1. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Mr. Hannity seemed to be a little more irritating than usual this evening ( I am annoyed by his repetitious statements nightly, like a skipping vinyl record), because I was particularly keenly aware of his interruptions of Mr. Caputo’s remarks.

• People, in general, these days seem to want to blather on before one even finishes what they are saying. So, they also never really seem to understand the entire concept of communications with the person they never actually listened to.

It’s always irritating, and just one of the reasons I can’t watch him, but I can scroll past him. 😀

• 6x47 says:

Hannity loves to repeat his “list of offenses” to frame the narrative. Recall when Rudy Guiliani was on, HE interrupted Sean’s litany of Hillary Clinton’s Fusion GPS/Perkins-Coie/Christopher Steele “laundering money through a law firm” to throw out the story about Cohen being on retainer he was never paid by the campaign, the reimbursement for the Stormy Daniels payment was from personal funds.

It seemed like an own goal (although it was pre-planned to throw it out there, to counter the campaign finance angle), but Hannity could barely shut up long enough to let Guiliani say it.

• daizeez says:

The only person Hannity is careful not to interrupt is Mark Levin. I cringe every time Hannity says bleachbit,or any of his stupid, not so clever sayings. I cannot bear to listen to his opening monologue. After listening to his annoying voice I feel like I have been yelled at for 20 minutes.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Hey guys….let’s back off Hannity’s irritating qualities right now…..WE NEED HIM. He’s got a BIG voice right now…….Levin is getting with the program, hellz…even Rush yesterday
        (Yes I listen at least once a week on all of them, just makin’ sure they’re up to speed!!!)
        was flabbergasted with AllHatNoCattle. One other thing about Rush, the points he was speaking of before he spoke of Gowdy lead me to believe that he too is getting with the program.

Now…no matter what ever issues anybody has with any of these guys……right now, WE need them, so we’ll use them. I don’t know what each one’s particular numbers are, I could care less really….but I suspect they have a huge audience reach…..which means more and more are getting some of the info we’ve been writing at this joint for years. When you listen to some of their callers (I only listen to their radio shows) you can hear it in the callers. Most of the callers are saying……Well I don’t understand it all – but we in heap-big-trouble!!{my interpretation)

• roubaix says:

Yeah, he kept interrupting Carter at the beginning too. Why bring him into the studio if you won’t let him complete a sentence.

• I won't back down says:

It was a good thing he interrupted carter!!!!! Carter Page is his own worst enemy. The tv interview followed the hannity radio show interview of carter page that was an absolute train wreck. Carter did way better on tv. BUT still if you have read any of his self aggrandizing academic writing letters to the committee and pro se court filings then you know that the russians trying to recruit him as their spy were being very generous when they called him an idiot. He is not sympathetic AT ALL

• I won't back down says:

Hannity had no.patience for him on the radio. Page equivocated a lot more on radio than on tv and I am sure hannity got fed up and strategically structured the tv interview to go better so as not to get a repeat of the radio interview disaster.

• I don’t get that.

• Still, Page is deceptive enough to make the Russian who he bugged believe he was the ‘idiot.’ –Annapolis grad–Navy–Marine intelligence Western Sahara.

However, Page’s testimony before Congress, as his other interviews, matches not the credentialed expert in foreign policy he claims, but the doctorally challenged–twice rejected–Carter Page. https://knsteffensen.com/2017/12/30/carter-pages-phd-and-the-silence-of-soas/

He has been especially evasive about his meetings with Halper–‘just a few [scholars] exchanging ideas??’

Being an under cover employee for the FBI, enabling the head of the DOJ/NSD, John Carlin, to nail a Russian spy, and writing to James Comey “…having interacted with members of the US intelligence community including the FBI and CIA for many [decades…”] makes Carter Page [at least] a suspect spy contractor. Stefan Halper was in that community for ‘decades.’ Did Page know him? Page–an unpaid Trump volunteer who testified he lives off his investments/savings?? Cash pay-offs are cleaner transactions–face to face==hand to hand?

• 6x47 says:

Given his resume and academic credentials, I’m of the opinion Carter Page’s vacuous equivocations are more Columbo act than authentic.

• brenrod says:

Perhaps Page, who had just finished a couple of months earlier testifying on behalf of the fbi in the 2012 case where he was an fbi uce,…… perhaps page knew and agreed to being the mole who would be used as the fisa warrant target for his bossed to get the goods on trump. Why assume he was innocent of that when he was prior in full cooperation? It would have been illogical even to him as an innocent that the fbi would suddenly turn on their own informant after years of service…. he never mentions that they turned on him.

• Grassleygirl/Breitbartista says:

I believed he was a willing participant or easily took on another assignment after the guilty plea was obtained against the Russian. I had this opinion of him since his first TV appearance.
              The “poor Carter” narrative never made sense. He was never charged with anything.

• KittyKat says:

I thought Hannnity’s performance was disgusting. With friends like that who needs enemies.

• maga2004 says:

RB, part of the problem can be if they are in diffeeent studios there is a several second delay so that Hannity may have not heard when the others start speaking. Ever notice that on your local news station when they go on location, and they break to the reporter “at the scene”? There is a delay before the reporter in the field gets their intro in their earpiece and knows they are live. You usually see them standing their listening to what we just heard the studio reporter say.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

” a several second delay ”

I hate that annoyance when dealing with cell phone calls (never had to deal with it on land lines); however, an experienced professional should allow for that.

• GB Bari says:

All the more reason Hannity ought to know that and STOP INTERRUPTING. He is supposed to be a professional. Unfortunately this is a problem with most on-air personalities. Too much ego and not enough listening ability.

• daizeez says:

I thought maybe it was because Page tends to go off in different directions. But he was almost as bad with Clovis & Caputo.

• Peter Rabbit says:

Nothing about Carter Page rings true. Every answer seems evasive and downright goofy. Completely unreliable and untrustworthy as witness. Have watched him numerous times now, and it is always a complete waste of time. Wonder how he ties his shoes in the morning to start his day. How can anyone take this guy seriously about anything?

IG report second installment likely coming out at end of this week. Will make or break WHITE HATS attempt to drain the Swamp. Cannot over emphasize how much riding on this and Session’s promised killer prosecutors. Possum needs to stand up now or just slink back to Bama in total historical disgrace.

• Leane Kamari says:

If Carter Page was the FBI’s “mule” he could not possibly commit that as he would be bound by non-disclosure agreement. To me it seems that he was the planted human resouce, but that is only my humble opinion.

• Leane Kamari says:

sorry read admit instead of commit

• brenrod says:

I agree, and a mole who knew and agreed to being used to get the fisa warrant. After all why would the fbi suddenly turn on an fbi uce of at least 4 years prior who just testified a couple of months earlier for them in 2016 for the 2012 case

• maga2004 says:

At least that goofy, cheshire cat smile has been wiped off of Page’s face. That deove me nuts when he first started giving interviews.

• Blaze says:

Forget Sessions he is a Deep State plant. Sessions will go down as the worse republican AG is our history. Yeah he can slink back to Bama like RIGHT NOW and I’m sure right now TRUMP would show him the way!

• Amy2 says:

Nunes just said on Fox that Sessions needs to go. Poor Devin Nunes! He’s lost who at least SEEMED to be seeking the truth with him, Trey Gowdy and all this blather about how the FBI was doing their job; Nunes has to dodge even more bullets!
          Trump ASKED for a spy? No he asked to know if anyone in his campaign was colluding unethically/illegally with Russia. He would have wanted to know. ACK. We need to see the documents. Will we be surprised? Disappointed? Embarrassed? I DON’T CARE. The American people can deal with it.

• roubaix says:

Yes, he is quite the enigma. He can barely answer questions, and seems to have very little to say in general, but he keeps going on these shows to be interviewed. A massive surveillance operation was aimed directly at him and everyone he knows, yet he’s barely fazed by it.

• Grassleygirl/Breitbartista says:

Great minds etc.
      I screamed stfu a little louder to Sean tonight.
      I love him for all he has doggedly pursued for us in regard to the swamp criminals. In all honesty, Hannity was a lone wolf exposing Barack all the way back to 2008 campaign….. If not for him I might have been still been an liv and possibly a lib… But for the Grace of God!
      But his interruptions and those repetitious monologues sure grate on my last nerve.

• Kate says:

Grassleygirl, I agree because I remember some of Sean’s thoughts and statements regarding Obama’s remarks on “the changing of America” and what he (Sean) took as the leftest viewpoint and intention of the left and boy, was he correct for it all came to be.

• CaptainNonno says:

Dobbs was no better last night. Seemed like the holiday weekend built up a ton of pressure for him to do the talking.

• Alison Swain says:

And he’s getting a bit full of himself with his need to often point out that he knew names and things before everyone else.

2. kinthenorthwest says:

One thing that has gotten me all through this mess is the waste of money. As if America is not in enough debt.

3. 1popefrancis says:

Regarding Hannity, h
    e has to explain things in the form of baby food…not sure you could do this nor I…the fact that SD links to him shows he is a worthy ally…focus on the enemies!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“focus on the enemies”

I know he is an ally, after all he was golfing with President Trump. IMO he would be more effective if he would let his guests speak what is on their minds. We know what and how Sean thinks. I do not recall him interrupting guests on his radio show like that. I have not listened in awhile.

“explain things in the form of baby food”

There are way too many people that are like that spiritually.

1Corinthians 3:1 ¶ And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

2Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

• mikgen says:

I agree. Hannity needs and tries to present this extremely complicated story in the simplest
      way possible (and under severe time-pressure). No easy task!

However, he does suffer from the same failing of so many others do in the political and media world. They only talk, never listen!

The first time I became aware of how bad it was, was when I followed the Scooter Libby trial (via Clarice Feldman’s reporting). There was one taped discussion between two media giants (Woodward of Watergate fame was one of them, but I have forgotten who the other one was) that was considered important for the outcome of the trial. I got really confused listening to the conversation. It was – to me at least – patently obvious that after the first couple of minutes the two journalists were discussing two different things, but they seemed both unaware that their counterpart was talking about something else. This is what happens when all you are interested in is output. As a corollary to this observation l came to the conclusion that none of the witnesses in this trial could be trusted. Many of them were asked to recollect conversations they had had years ago, and when one of the star witnesses obviously was unclear about what was being discussed in real time, clarity would not be gained by the flow of time.

• lotbusyexec says:

Sometimes the general public needs a beginners course. We at TCT range in “degrees” of our world knowledge from BA’s/BS’s all the way to Post Doctoral degrees. SD is such an excellent teacher because he has the ability to teach us all regardless of level. Sean Hannity is trying, has a platform and an audience. He has truly helped to hammer this story home to the general population on both his radio and TV show AND he has not backed down (except maybe with SR but I get that one). I understand your critique of his shows and interviewing skills but as I tell my political friends he is the Sesame Street version of the political theatre and we just have to appreciate him for all he’s doing to educate those who take the time to watch him. Any way the message of the politicalcorruption and our dishonest media gets out I appreciate. My mom always told me to change my attitude to gratitude and it’s helped me these past 50 plus years 😉❤️

• Busy exec- you are so right about Sean! It’s true (and actually pretty funny) that he has his nightly litany of catch phrases “bleach bit” “bought and paid for dossier ” “computers smashed with hammers ” etc. but given the fact that the American Public has the attention span of a flea it is absolutely necessary for him to repeat like that.

The people who read Sundance’s work at TCTH are a rare breed these days as you mentioned. My guess is that we are for the most part older and wiser than most of the commentators on other blogs that I read. We actually READ and THINK about what is posted.

Sean is fantastic for doing what he does, the way he does it. He never waivers in his support for our President Trump either.

And your mom was right!

• Amy2 says:

Agree. I can mute the first three minutes (he does the same on radio). I remind myself that people need to be continually reminded, (or informed if they are just starting to question what is going on). As PDT says, “complicated business.” I can’t even keep up, but we need to remember where/when this all started, and to be honest, who brought it to us.
        It must be frustrating to have tried to get the word out on Obama, be proved right, then not be listened to AGAIN; not to mention the personal threats he receives.

• opt4 says:

Hannity’s been annoying since the Hannity and Colmes days in the final years of the Clinton administration. Sorry, Sean. That said, he’s consistently the most on-point and unabashed prominent talking head on issues of govt./dem corruption across the past two decades.

Certainly since the ghastly ’08 election. Particularly throughout the slow exposure of this ongoing coup d’etat.

I understand Sean communicates with the President on a regular basis. That by itself speaks volumes.

We (Real America) must not allow another dem in the Oval Office. That party’s been void of any honorable, uncorrupted, members in government for a number of years now and it’s plain-as-day that isn’t going to improve. They just keep doubling and trebling down on what former generations would have little trouble identifying as sedition and treason.

Unless they’re defeated, everything good in this country is in peril. Until PDJT’s victory, I expect most of us believed we were well past the “tipping point.”

Trillions of dollars at stake, as SD repeatedly reminds us. I cannot think of any unscrupulous bad actors throughout history who wouldn’t (and in their own time didn’t) opt for corruption and power over freedom, decency and common sense when money and power were accessible.

PDJT is changing the rules and creating a climate of success and optimism for the country. Upon his election I knew he’d be a two-termer. One needed look no further than his words, the quality of his children, and the mutual rapport between him and his supporters at the countless rallies.

That said, who among us could have predicted the sweeping successes of his administration beforehand? Even absent the thorough deck-stacking and weaponization of agencies we pay for by the prior admin. and perpetual media “collusion” with the dem’s efforts to destroy him, who else could have accomplished so much in such a sort span of time?

God did this. Our VSG is His unlikely vessel. This coming from a twenty-year professed atheist, recently reformed, who’s been paying attention much too long to fail seeing his presidency as the unlikeliest miracle. Our President [sic deliberate in the unlikely case some English teacher wishes to quibble pedantics] was the clear catalyst.

We’re still relatively early into PDJT’s eight years. He’s already eclipsed the accomplishments of President Reagan in my view. In my childhood, Reagan ended the Cold War and brought back our economy and optimism in the nation. Our current President [sic purposeful] is fighting and winning against a far more existential threat to our republic and the world.

“MAD” kept the Soviet nuclear and conventional threats at bay. But for PDJT’s victory, tenacity, instincts, and love for our country, America would have ceased being any guarantor of peace in a world that would otherwise have imploded.

Taking us with it.

We all know with a high degree of confidence where we and our future would be headed had hillary [sic intentional] won last November.

Long-time Freeper, now Treeper, if you all will have me. Many Freepers hold a dim view of Treepers, sorry to say. Mainly on account of fatigue awaiting long-overdue justice. Not this one and there are many more. I spend more time here absorbing SD’s postings and the great threads than at my assorted online Alma Madres.

If we’ve had a president equivalent to President Trump, it was George Washington. Full stop. As a life-long history buff, I long ago gave up the dream of having a president of that caliber in my lifetime.

Evidently God isn’t yet ready to bring this world, insufferable to us, to its conclusion.

I’m in California and was in the most violent action at the Battle of Berkeley Easter of last year. The Berkeley police took from us anything that might have been used as a weapon and then “stood down” when Antifa attacked. They had rocks, clubs, M80s with bear mace, iron knuckles and other weapons. We won that little engagement, took and held several blocks of their “territory.” Thereafter we entered local restaurants and bars proudly attired in all our patriotic regalia as if we owned the places.

That was a game-changer. I’ll never forget the eclectic assembly of patriotic freedom-lovers at that Freedom of Speech gathering, how we pulled together, how it felt to be among so many like-minded Americans. Everyone doing their all. Everyone behind our new President [shame-free sic].

We are so numerous and SO MUCH MORE MOTIVATED than our pathetic foes. Antifa are, apart from a few hired brawlers we can also easily dispatch, just so many p*ssies. Just like the rest of our enemies. PDJT has shown us that we will prevail if we stay the course and remain united in our own common interests.

Better than CWII by a long stretch. I have a five-year-old daughter.

We have just the leader we’ve been pining for since the early 90s. Thank you SD, thank you Treepers! Let’s win this thing!!

4. ElGato says:

I thought that was incredibly powerful. I think this just might sink into the American psyche. You’d have to be a heartless SOB to not be pissed off about what these Americans have been through. These rat bastards Need.To.Pay.

• The Demon Slick says:

I know it’s hard to believe but that goofy looking Carter Page is a spy. And Stefan Halper was his handler.

• poodle12 says:

As of March 2016 she was still an FBI asset who wore a wire for them to help win convictions for several ACTUAL Russian spies. This began in 2013. So how suddenly a few months later merit a FISA Title 1 warrant (for identified foreign spies and terrorists on their way to an imminent attack? Something concerning this man is really fishy. Any thoughts?

• poodle12 says:

Slick, I agree with you on Page. Regarding Halper, the CIA paid him to spy on Gen. Flynn in 2014 at a conference on Russia also at Cambridge U. Halper tried to link him with a Russian woman who also participated at the conference. The Obama White House was dying to get rid of him even then because he didn’t support the globalist agenda.

• lotbusyexec says:

I agree – something in my gut is telling me he stumbles do because he isn’t telling the truth. He can’t get away from himself and his desire to be “seen” on TV. Yesterday on SH radio show he stated he has no fear of further prosecution… why is that and what has driven him such confidence? Hint – deep state has always worked… however I believe hammer will fall and it will FALL very hard on all!

• I won't back down says:

Page from all I can tell is either an actor “playing the fool” (really well so no one will suspect him of being the FBI’S spy) or an outright fool/tool.

He is an enigma. He worked for military intel and graduated from either west point or ______ and did eight years active duty.

• farrier105 says:

Page is an Annapolis graduate. Carter Page never met Trump, as he admitted freely in the interview. This means the list of Trump’s “foreign policy advisers” WAS a kind of “crib sheet” to get the media and GOP bigshots off Trump’s back about “foreign policy advisers.” If Comey hadn’t taken the list seriously, and called a meeting of (of all things) THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL about this list of “foreign policy advisers” for Trump, this story would be considerably different in that Page and Papadopoulos might never have been involved. Being on that crib sheet is what sucked them into it. They picked Page and Papadopoulos because they are younger guys, ambitious and “on the make” to get ahead.

• farrier105 says:

I hate it when I think of something AFTER a post. The FBI worked with Carter Page as an undercover and certainly had a psychological profile of him that likely included polygraph results. I’m sure that was another reason they focused on Page once his name got on that list of “foreign policy advisers.”

• Bluto says:

They were also both idiots too dumb to realize they were being played.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“This means the list of Trump’s “foreign policy advisers” WAS a kind of “crib sheet” to get the media and GOP bigshots off Trump’s back about “foreign policy advisers.” ”

The Trump Campaign had to scramble to pull together a few people because the word on the street from the professional Council on Foreign Relations accredited gang was that if you “advised” the DJT folks you would be permanently blacklisted from working ever again.

How tolerant.

• opt4 says:

This all rings true. I went to DC (first visit from CA) beginning of last year to join with a group of commonly-concerned patriots who feared PDJT wouldn’t understand the nature of his enemies, what we knew from decades of paying attention.

PDJT was on top of all this since January, 2017, at least. It wasn’t lip service, he means to win, and he will with our support.

Hate saying “red wave” because I remember when our party (heavily compromised today saying the least) was appropriately the “blue” party. In American military parlance,
              “Friendly forces.”

Let’s just win. Ad infinitum.

Failing that …

• Cat Lady says:

I think the goofyness in appearance and behavior must be part of Page’s tradecraft!!

5. Sunshine says:

The same empty box: Campaign Mole?

It has to be someone well known to be connected to Brennan and Schiff. It has to be someone who interacted with Trump after his nomination back in September 2016.

Could it be Paul Ryan who is resigning at end-of-year?

6. Fools Gold says:

If you’re a Trump MAGA guy what else ya gonna take, Hannity or MSMLSD such as madcow desease?

• AZ18 says:

The beauty of old age is knowing that you voted for Ross Perot, in my 20’s because it’s all about the money. Wages have been flat sine that time. Sean has been a proponent of our President, yet Sean won’t shut up! Yes, we, the common sense “forgotte man” absolutely fking knew “they” were out for Trump! We still voted for DJT!

We may be deporables but we ain’t stupid!

• Can live without out it on my end… I already know what they’ve been through. I though we all did.

🙂

7. wolfrom1 says:

Our President seems to be in a game of who blinks first with mueller. As long as PDJT’s stock keeps rising, he will not blink. The more people that are behind him, the easier it will be to dispose of the mule.
    Although it’s a huge waste of our money.

8. evergreen says:

Follow up question to Page: if you didn’t get paid for the speech in Moscow, why did you give it?

He implies a story about a plan or duty that ends in betrayal, and he won’t elaborate. He looks pissed, bewildered, and hesitant.

9. PS says:

I have been trying to follow the string for how Carter Page actually got into the Trump campaign. Every time I go back and google, I find another nugget. The whole thing feels dirty to me.

1. Carter Page reaches out to Ed Cox, who was head of the NY GOP. Why not reach directly to the Trump campaign? Because apparently Page worked for Cox in 2008?

2. “But for Cox, referring Page to the Trump campaign manager at time in late 2015, Corey Lewandowski, was a courtesy extended to someone he knew from the 2008 presidential campaign of Sen. John McCain of Arizona in New York.” Page worked with Cox for the McCain 2008 presidential campaign…

2.a. Huh, how about that… “Carter Page — Chief Operating Officer, Energy & Power, Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.” Good ol’ John McCain.

Here’s his hedge fund, running $25 billion in transactions in emerging energy markets.

3. But Sam Clovis is the one doing the hiring in spring 2016 ? Clovis is now the one generally accepted as hiring Page. So where does the above fit?

3.a. March 11, 2016, Buryakov pleads guilty in case where Page is generally accepted as being an FBI informant. Days later he’s in the Trump campaign.

3.b. March 16, 2016, Trump’s MSNBC interview, can’t name a single foreign policy adviser on his team.

4. March 21, 2016, Trump name-drops 4 advisers after Super Tuesday, and Page and Papadopoulis end up being spied upon by the FBI.

“Trump announced that Page and several other advisers were being brought onto the campaign during a March 21 interview with The Washington Post.”

5. Carter Page speaks at the Moscow New Economics School July 9, 2016. Lewandowski can’t directly recall approving this trip, but later recants.

6. Carter Page meets with Stefan Halper, July 11-12, 2016, at the “Race to Change the World” symposium.

7. “Crossfire Hurricaine” begins July 31, 2016. The album Jumping Jack Flash is also a bad 1980s comedy about Russian spies.

• PS-thanks for an excellent post and timeline!

• Leane Kamari says:

Manafort once worked for the McCain team and the FBI advised at that time that he is suspicious. Didn’t McCain’s advise lead to Manaforts employment be the Trump Team, of course without getting the warning from McCain and the FBI.

• covfefe999 says:

The whole thing doesn’t feel dirty if you consider Page’s personality. Clearly book smart, an intelligent guy, but a total bumbler. He seems to be incapable of making a success of himself despite being so highly credentialed. Read his testimony in front of the HPSCI and read his letters attached to the document. https://www.scribd.com/document/371003011/Testimony-of-Carter-Page I think he was just looking for a career spot, he thought he could find work as a foreign policy adviser, and attaching himself to the candidate who was sure to be the GOP nominee and possibly become the next President would be an easy way for him to rise up …. except for the publication of the dossier. The guy’s career is now ruined. The Russians won’t trust him, nor will anyone in the UK, and here in the US nobody knows what to make of him. Imagine being in his position.

10. Mujhunter says:

Carter Page seemed rather evasive to answering questions. And I’m wondering how he making a living right now?

Is he a “NOC” working for the CIA/DIA, on loan to the FBI? I dunno.. But he’s hiding a lot, based upon my gut feeling watching him respond to the questions posed to him.

There also seems to be a very wide spread as to his actual net worth. Maybe he’s got a sweet deal going like Halpher did with DOD’s ONA folks.. (more than $1 million between 2012 and 2017..

• Jan says:

It’s starting to look like Carter Page, IMHO, is a Halper wanna-be. All the things Halper did and is doing working among several presidents and CIA/FBI & university gigs seems to be what Page wants to do. Many people in the IC appear to do this for a living. It looks to be very profitable, given that Halper got paid $400,000 for his work in this spying operation. Or Page may be someone who wants fame for all the wrong reasons. I don’t think he’s stupid and he’s just as likely another informant/plant as he is an innocent from what we know at this point.

• PS says:

Dude, Page was the COO of a Meryl Lynch emerging energy subsidiary boasting $25 billion in assets. He was a West Point grad with a PhD in economics. He has worked on 3 presidential campaigns and appears to have lots of deep state contacts. He’s independently wealthy, travels the world on this academic foreign polic circuit.

Any goofyness that he portrays is a disarming technique. Note that in the video he also parses his words very carefully, so note he is in full control of what he wants to say before he says it. Hannity is the one who comes off pushing a narrative, and I’m sure Page is more than happy to feed into it as long as he is shown as the victim.

• covfefe999 says:

Totally disagree with you. This guy has been unable to make a successful career. I’m beginning to think that he has some kind of psychological disorder that is growing worse as he gets older. He has been ruined by this scandal. And if he is indeed innocent, as I think he is, all of this speculation that he’s a spy is only making things worse for him. Now nobody will hire him.

• GB Bari says:

On what basis do you claim that Page “has been unable to make a successful career “?

• Your Tour Guide says:

Would love to view his resume, for one thing. Dates. How long did he
          work at each job, particularly the ones that weren’t directly government
          involved?

How many persons here have at some time worked with someone that
          had a stellar resume, but was an absolute disaster? And if you come
          across someone who worked with them before, the same type of thing
          happened. And then you look back at the resume. Any job worked at;
          18 months max. Their goofiness/ incompetence catches up with them.

Page is a strange bird, perhaps high performing Aspberger’s. Would
          be interesting to hear from someone that attended school with him. His
          act never changes that much. He’s either oscar worthy, or life long
          “different”.

11. Pat Childs says:

Suddenly the investigation is not about collusion, it is about ensuring Trump’s safety. Except that Comey never told Trump, his president that. Except that then there would be no need for Mueller. Except that Rosenstein then accepted Sessions idiotic recusal under fraudulent circumstances and at that point was required by rules to point the same out.
    It is clear Schiff was part of the plot. Rosenstein was quickly briefed. Wray was clearly the wrong appointment as was Sessions.
    Gowdy, Rubio, Burr etc. now realize that the FBI/DOJ are corrupt to the very bone and are determined to save the agencies. Rubio, of course, hates Trump.

• Leane Kamari says:

Gowdy just said that the spying is acceptable way of handling the matter and that Trump called for it. Hu, albeit Trump called for a proper investigation on who coordinated/coluded with russia, but that was AFTER the election. Now is Gowdy realy a white hat? I doubt that.

• steph_gray says:

After last night I got the sense that practically all of CTH has concluded Gowdy’s hat is dark, dark, dark. In fact I didn’t see even one white hat theory…

I did, however, see plenty of theories of how he was “turned” – blackmail, bribes, threats -maybe a combination of all three (including that last one is being charitable to him).

• Pat Frederick says:

ok, I’m always up for a challenge–here’s a Gowdy as a white hat theory. (Mind you, you have to suspend logical reasoning for this…lol)
          I admit to not watching the Gowdy video–I can’t stomach the drama right now–but one thing that commenters keep pointing out is Gowdy said Mueller is doing EXACTLY what our President asked him to do.
          So what if Mueller IS investigating collusion (of the Hillary/Russian kind) and all but one of the 13 investigators are investigating Hillary. Weissman is too far off the ranch to do anything but try to trap Trump-so they’re keeping him in the dark–allowing him to be the bungling idiot who keeps indicting Russians and bumbling cases…
          Gowdy is keeping the Dems complacent with his remarks, but still revealing (for those watching closely) that he’s in on the whole thing…

whew…we now return you to reality…

12. Carter Page, the (former?) FBI “asset”. The question is, why was he targeted for FISA surveillance if he helped the FBI in the past and was a known quantity to the FBI? Ahh, now that is the rub, isn’t it. FISA surveillance is used to dig out spies, like Russian spies, which Page has direct experience with. Was Carter Page being used as both HUMINT and as a SIGINT lamppost to comprehensively spy on everyone in the Trump campaign in order to find and/or “engineer” Russian collusion? I’d bet money on it.

Maybe its just me but he has the strangest body language in his TV interviews, almost like he can’t believe he’s getting so much positive media attention. Or like he can’t believe how dumb everyone is that we think he’s somehow a victim in all this and that he has to play along with it.

• Leane Kamari says:

For me you hit the point.

• Rob says:

Thanks guerillapatriot, I have been saying all along since the news of a spy broke, that Carter Page is the spy. But you wrote it up nicely. It seems clear to me that Page was planted into the campaign by the FBI, and Halper assigned by the CIA to work with Page to create a illusion of collusion with the intention of using Page to get the FISA warrant to spy on Trump, then convert it all into a criminal investigation that would either take down the president or if that could not be done then to keep his hands tied indefinitely until they can get him on obstruction.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

SH: “It’s been reported you’re a former FBI/CIA operative”
      CP: unintelligible
      SH:”-intelligence operative.”
      CP: “It’s funny, there’s a double standard there, as well , I had given information to the CIA and FBI”
      …..
      SH: “..when you made these trips to foreign countries you’d be briefed?”
      CP: unitelligible
      SH: “You don’t like these questions, do you?”
      CP: “Not really”
      …..
      SH: “..you were trying to help your country by meeting with intel/CIA people.”
      CP: “They asked for my help and I did not say no.”

NDA like U1 informant Doug Campbell?
      NSL (Tag n Gag)?
      Useful idiot, money, blackmail, revenge, appeal to national pride??

Page clearly knows way more than he’s letting on. I’m curious if he has restrictions on questions he can be asked in these interviews.

C’mon Sean:
      “What information have you given to the FBI?
      “What information have you given to the CIA?
      “Did the FBI or CIA ask you for information about the Trump campaign?”
      “What “help” did they ask you for?”
      “What help did you give them?”

13. Sylvia Avery says:

Hannity said at the end or close to the end of this segment that Hope Hicks paid more in legal fees because she got called to testify (Special Counsel? Congress? Both? I’m not sure any more) than she earned during her time working for the WH.

This stupid investigation is a HUGE financial burden on everyone who gets targeted. It is ruinous as well as draining our taxpayer funded Treasury. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

• Piggy says:

☝100%

• Sylvia- the one thing that pisses me off more than ANYTHING ELSE about this monstrous WASTE of MONEY is the complete and utter DISREGARD for the TAXPAYERS of the USA who are PAYING for this caper.

Who even cares anymore what happened in the damn Election?? Most people can’t remember what they did last week let alone what happened two years ago.

And why the hell was there NO CAP on the money that could be spent or no TIME LIMIT on put on the freakin’ Witch Hunt??

If for no other reason than the obscene COST to the American Tax Slaves, SPY GATE MUST END.

• iwasthere says:

The investigation, certainly one of the side motives, is to send a message – ‘you will be punished working for Trump.’ Punished anyway we can: Wreak your marriage – check, legals fees – check; radioactive for any employment – check, bang and kick office raids – check, radioactive for any lobby retainers – check, go after your kids – check, leak dirt – check, leak fake dirt – check that box twice. Tap your phone, read your email, wire your office for sound – check, check, check. Delay confirmation hearings – check, have an active measures opposition research – funded by the taxpayers – check and mate.

• bessie2003 says:

Thinking that’s part of their game, bankruptcy and public humiliation. Very sad. Very ugly.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Yes I think you are right. And if powerful people like these are basically defenseless against the government, the rest of us can only hope we are never targeted or in the wrong place at the wrong time. That should scare the heck out of all of us.

14. Piggy says:

Mueller’s team should be audited and expenses public. Tax payer $ involved.

• littleanniesfannie says:

This is the most puzzling thing of all. Our military has to beg for every dollar yet Mueller has Carte Blanche. What gives? How can he have spent $20M when he has the FBI to investigate and DOJ to prosecute? Excuse me but have these people been working for free all these years?
      How is it possible that Mueller could only hire partisan Democrat lawyers for his committee? Surely he had to know that this one act would expose an anti-Trump bias. Reverse Weissman has had more cases overturned than possibly any lawyer in history.
      Does Treasury have an Inspector General? If so, that person needs to open a file on this fiasco.

15. Convert says:

This is the Left/media strategy: to criminalize Republicans/conservativism. If they can find a way to sue or bring any kind of investigation up so they can bankrupt you with legal fees, they will. If you are an entertainer or artist who dares lean that way, or who just stays out of politics altogether, they will try to ruin your career. It’s awful, horrendous, unAmerican, and wrong.

16. konradwp1 says:

After watching I have a few points:

1. Hannity needs to shut up and listen. What’s the good of asking a question if you don’t let the guest answer? His interruptions all ego driven attempts to show off how much he understands of the scandal, yet just reveal how little he understands. If he’s forgotten what guests told him last week, how can he be trusted to remember why Admiral Rogers shut down contractor access to the NSA data base in April 2016?!

2. Carter Page was clearly targeted as a weak link because he’s an IC wanna-be.

3. Michael Caputo is right, this was maximum effort. They came at the campaign from multiple angles. So fear of a non Deep State player winning in 2016 must have been extreme. Therefore the crimes of Deep State must also be extreme.

4. Where was George papadopoulos? For that matter, where is George Papadopoulos? The conspirators never wanted a FISA warrant in the name of Carter Page, they wanted it to be George Papadopoulos. (trying to get Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska to dirty up Manafort was a last desperate option).

5. Most importantly, Hannity needs to shut up and listen.

• Ad rem says:

Hi Konrad….yes, I found all 5 of your attempts at trying to post this comment in our “bin”. Why did it end up in the bin you ask? More than likely, one of the words you used “matched” a word (or part of a word) that is currently on our blacklist. It was more than likely a word that was part of a banned person’s email address. Short of deleting our entire blacklist, there is really no other way to prevent this from occuring. I do try and regularly check the “bin” throughout the day.

17. konradwp1 says:

OK, I’ll write it short hand:

Where is George? Who knows?
    George Papadopoulos. Not on show.
    Where is George? They know.

I have to resort to Haiku? Seriously Sundance?!

• jeans2nd says:

It is not Sundance. It is WordPress, or something else outside Sundance and the other Admin’s control. Some of us end up in the trash bin more times than not, including yours truly.

Enjoy your time in the trash bin. There are nice people there, and Ad Rem always shows up with blankies and warm cocoa to rescue you.

• covfefe999 says:

Papadopoulos was charged with a federal crime and just recently Mueller announced that he was ready for sentencing. Papadopoulos has been “cooperating” all of this time. If I were him I wouldn’t make the rounds of the media.

• V says:

🙂
        On the other hand, perhaps he should.
        Papadopoulos could bring down the whole Mueller Inquisition if he blows the whistle that he was coerced into lying and Mueller team then presented false statements to the court in this:

MUELLER’S COVERUP – 1st paragraph, pg 2 – insisting Papadop’s first contact with Mifsud was only after he joined the Trump campaign: (I haven’t even read the rest of the 14 pages. Who knows what other subornation is in the rest of it.)

MUELLER’S PLANTING FAKE RUSSIA COLLUSION “FACTS”
        E.g. that Mifsud (not named, and why hasn’t Mifsud been indicted) was only interested in Papadopoulos because he worked on the Trump campaign, etc.

And yet, found a few days ago that Papadopoulos was already working at Mifsud’s outfit, LCILP, London Center of International Law Practice as early as 23 FEBRUARY 2016. Papadop only joined the Trump campaign on or after 6 March 2018 mtg with Clovis. Thus if Mifsud is like Halper, part of the cabal, Mifsud could conceivably have sent Papadop to join the Trump campaign. And Mueller would be covering up the cabal’s use of Mifsud.

Although his staff listing there has been scrubbed, there is still a png picture of him with the very date of upload in the name of the url at LCILP’s site:
        (I’m putting it here with spaces, so the url shows and not the picture automatically.)

h t t p: //i1.wp.com/www.lcilp.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Screen-Shot-2016-02-23-at-17.16.24.png

• V says:

…6 March 2016 mtg with Clovis (not 2018)

• V says:

Others are asking similar questions about Mueller in re Papadopoulos. See “Undercover Huber” twitter and two of Mifsud’s colleagues in their 13 Jan 2018 interview report of Mifsud.

Undercover Huber
          Lists meetings Papadop had May – Sept 2016 – shd show earlier dates too
          May 25, 2016 Rome, Italy – Entire LCILP delegation to Link Campus
          (So – this happened on 26 April 2016 as well as May 25??)

See item at 10:15 am:

“@JohnWHuber

Also, everyone has assumed ever since the “Statement of the Offence” [sic – ha, British spelling] was unsealed by Mueller’s team in Oct 2017, is that any of PAPADOPOULOS’s statements not contradicted by Mueller are true & there’s no way Mueller’s team would submit false info to Federal Court”

• jello333 says:

You’re obviously new here. But yes, awhile back Sundance posted a new rule that in order to avoid being initially sent to Spam Bin, all comments must be in Haiku style. (Except for me, since my Haiku are almost as bad as Vogon poetry.)

18. Critical Mass says:

The Three Stooges interviewed by Tinnitus Interruptus. Riveting!

19. jack says:

Yeah, Carter Page did come across as a spy, and the goofy way of speaking is used to dismiss him, so you think “how would the CIA use a person like this”.

Well, the CIA tells Carter Page to join an organization as the janitor, or mail clerk, or join Trumps campaign as free volunteer and stand next to people, and just stand next to Donald Trump, you don’t have to talk to him. Then CIA can use Carter to start spying on all of them.

That really is dangerous for our country. Carter Page said if the CIA government asked to do something he would do it. And then he said well I can’t or I’m not allowed to discuss the details of those meetings or what they asked me to do. Hannity asked him the “right” question tonight, and it took Carter Page off “script” and he had to share “I did what the CIA told me to do”.

20. NJF says:

This is what I don’t get about Page. How was this guy not caught in a perjury trap? Seriously, Given the bumbling way he speaks how was he not caught in a lie? And he’s supposed to be a “Russian agent?” He’s such a threat the DOJ gets a FISA warrant against him and he never even gets prosecuted for a process crime?

This fact illustrates what BS this whole thing is.

21. There may be another way to look at this. Halper’s a cynical old hand who’s been at this game for a long time. He’s a make-work artist who excels at justifying his own existence. How much of this is self-interest spun into cloak-and-dagger intrigue? He got $1m from DOD for taking people to lunch and ingratiating himself. The Beltway’s choked with these single-shingle BS artists.

as for Page, he sort of lights up for cameras. He’s missing a few pages, if not a chapter or two.

22. Atpooka says:

ABC is in full propaganda mode this morning. Clinton ally George Stephanopolous and reporters said that Donald Trump “continues to repeat the false claim that there was a spy in his campaign”. They repeated this multiple times. They also conveniently left out the fact that George Soros collaborated with Nazis in rounding up his fellow Jews for money when discussing Rosanne’s tweets.

• covfefe999 says:

I heard that! I was watching my local ABC news and then it transitioned into the nationwide ABC broadcast and I heard exactly that about the “false claim” of a spy. I grabbed the remote and turned the channel as quickly as I could. Ugh.

• Helen says:

Fox is doing the same thing. They say Soros Nazi affiliation has been debunked.

23. JoD says:

Hey, that bald guy looks a lot like Carter Page, the Russian spy.
    Can’t be. The real Carter Page must be in Federal prison for espionage, right?

24. Here are a few questions for everyone that has probably been asked several different ways and times, but is relevant after this interview:

Carter Page just admitted in this interview that he had been involved in helping the CIA/FBI. That confirms the analysis that he had been an informant for the FBI in the case that took down the Russian Polobny. His testimony was part of the case extended all the way to May of 2016.

1. Did James Comey, Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe know the specifics of this case Page was testifying in?
    2. Did the FISA warrant applications include information about Page being trusted by the US Attorney and the FBI to testify against these Russians only 2 months earlier?
    3. What is the rationale for Page working FOR the US Government in taking down some Russians in court, and him almost simultaneously being viewed as threat AGAINST the US? Is that rationale explained in any documents?

Carter Page is still working for the CIA/FBI/Intelligence Agencies in some capacity. It is obvious. He NEVER, N*E*V*E*R directly answers any substantive question. In every interview I have seen of him, he comes across as extremely disorganized in thought, unable to focus on a question. No way that a person like that could be highly successful in business.

Assuming his resume and Naval Academy information is genuine, it is obvious he is putting on an act. He answers questions like an 18 year old fry cook at Burger King.

– Page was involved with US Intelligence Agencies for several years prior to him joining the Trump Campaign.
    – Those same intelligence agencies used him to get a FISA warrant against him, which allowed them to monitor the communications of him, everyone he talked to, and everyone those people talked to, if the “two-hop” rule is in effect.

If Page talked to 30 people, and those 30 people each talked to 30 people, that means the FBI/CIA/NSA were likely monitoring at least NINE-HUNDRED PEOPLE. That 900 number is probably conservative, too.

If your warning sirens are not going off now, they are broken.

• covfefe999 says:

No way that a person like that could be highly successful in business.

Apparently he’s not successful at all. Read his testimony in front of Congress. He admitted he did not have a regular job.

• JoD says:

Bryan…
      It is so obvious, it’s almost too obvious.
      Why is Page a TV star and not an inmate…..hmmm?
      He is a very strange personality. Some how (training?), he seems to lack the natural emotional reactions of an “ordinary” citizen being caught up in this very serious and complex situation. The ever present smile. The occasional inability to display a high degree of mental acuity. There is definitely something very “different” about Carter Page.

• covfefe999 says:

What if he has some kind of psychological disorder? It would be bad to attribute nefarious motives to someone who is simply suffering from a medical problem. We don’t have any actual evidence that he was a spy, I’m thinking we should not pursue that theory until there is evidence.

• JoD says:

Covfefe….
          So true…”We don’t have any actual evidence that he was a spy.”
          However, the FBI, DOJ, CIA and NSA, used that same Carter Page to justify the most widespread and intrusive surveillance program in American political history.
          Meanwhile, Mr. Page is the poster boy of passivity.
          What’s wrong with this picture?
          Hopefully, we will find out, very soon.

• trialbytruth says:

It gets worse as a active.mole.he could have sent a bull email to everyone on the campaign and outside advisors and council. Perhaps he would ask for any ideas on say how to structure a Russian policy initiative. Perhaps he could include a.request to reply just to make sure his email is working. That would be a fairly effective fish. The respondence would definitely qualify as step one communication.

• Mike says:

Bryan,

Yes. The target of a FISA would be thoroughly back ground checked. They would HAVE to know all Pages connections to FBI.

Excellent question. The answer SHOULD be yes, this is very pertinent info. But they left out who paid for the dossier. If this info was also left out it is more malfeasance by the Justice Department.

Again, excellent question. In my experience US Attorneys are VERY careful who they put on the stand. They won’t use a witness if they think that witness has any baggage that affects the witness’s credibility. The FISA warrant MUST say why there was PC to believe Page was a spy,(and someone, had to swear that the info in the FISA warrant was true).

I WOULD SURE LIKE TO READ THE FACTS IN THE FISA WARRANT.

• V says:

Yes. And perhaps they used the rationale with the FISA judges that this is another operation similar to Carter Page’s earlier one, where FBI used him to get data on Russian spies.

• V says:

But then again, if they used the Dossier to get the FISA surveillance approved, Carter Page is featured on many pages and described as having nefarious contact with Russians. Ai, ai, ai.

• Amy2 says:

Got it. Page didn’t mind having his name used to get a FISA warrant. He was just the open door to the 1,000 room motel.

25. Peter G says:

Why bother with a spy or spies, when you can make an existing campaign employee or two, subjects of a Mega FISA warrant? And make everyone they interact with into a super spy.

26. maga2004 says:

You know how a judge will award the defendant restitution for attorney’s fees in the case of a judgment for a defendant as a means to punish the plaintiff for filing a frivolous case? They need to do the same thing against these government witch hunts and have it come out of these scoundrel’s own pockets!

I bet Ryan, etal, wouldn’t be so laissez faire about the Mueller probe if they were digging into his life!

27. I wonder if Caputo could offer to pay the legal fees of any FBI agents who want to whistleblow and testify before Congress….

28. brenrod says:

did anyone notice that page said he gave info to cia and fbi… not just fbi?

• Oh, I noticed that. Why was the CIA involved in a counter-intelligence case in the US? The CIA doesn’t work in US Criminal cases. I can understand the CIA might have kick started this case. But once the FBI-CI case started, and Page was working with them, he wouldn’t be working with the CIA.

This needs to be explored more thoroughly.

29. I won't back down says:

The one thing that gives me hope about this interview is that we now have Sam Clovis unleashed. He said in the interview/panel that he is now out of the administration and the gloves can come off. I don’t know whether or not Mueller was expecting that particular move and I would imagine the consternation level went past 10 last night at the special counsel’s office and if Comey, Clapper and Brennan were watching they cannot view it as good that the intellect of Clovis gets unleashed on them. I don’t know much about the guy but with a Ph D they probably picked the wrong bull to mess with. I guess it was a small glimmer but maybe now we can start to hear the “spied upon’s” story that is someone other than Carter Page (and the obvious target POTUS/candidate). I expect it to get quite vicious once he digs in. Beware though the evil cabal may take matters to another level in the face of such resistance. I am saying that I am pretty sure the evil doers did not do all of the math to the point of going up against a PhD smart guy like that (unlike some of the other buffoonery like manafort, papadopolous, page, etc.). There’s lawyer-smart and there bona fide smart, and it will be an interesting and well fought battle if he can get the right legal help. (We’ll win).

30. Everyone clear your mind a second and look at this objectively. Tell me what you think:

– Graduate of a Catholic High School
    – 1993….. United States Naval Academy , Distinguished Scholar Graduate (Top 10% of Class)
    —– Senior Year Intern as a Researcher in SecDef Office (Les Aspin) for House Armed Services Committee
    – 1994….. Masters in National Securities Studies, Georgetown University
    – 1995….. 5 Years Stint in United States Navy (For a time was intelligence Officer)
    – 2000….. Fellowship at Council on Foreign Relations
    – 2001….. Masters in Business Administration, New York University

So, what do you have at this point? Pretty impressive, huh?

– 2000…..Merrill Lynch, Investment Banker, London Office, Vice-President Moscow Office, Chief Operating Office, Energy and Power Department in New York
    – 2008….. Started his own investment company, Global Energy Capitol
    – 2012…. Received a PhD from SOAS, University of London

So tell me, at what point did he become “stupid”? How did he advance so far so quickly if he can barely answer questions on TV?

Carter Page is the guy they used to get a FISA warrant, but you haven’t heard a single thing about Mueller or anyone investigating his time at Merrill Lynch or Global Energy Capitol.

This guy has a PhD and was a VP at Merrill Lynch, but he can barely construct a coherent sentence in a TV interview?

• swamp8ter says:

His background probably means more to people with a military background. He has CIA written across his forehead. Probably joined in 1998, right out of the Navy.
      IMO…he is the last card the white hats are holding.

31. diddle40 says:

Why oh why does hannoty interrupt so much!!

32. swamp8ter says:

Carter Page is extremely intelligent and accomplished CIA spy. It’s just tough to lie during a live interview while trying to keep track of all the other deep state lies that you aren’t supposed to contradict.

33. Zippy says:

The Push/Pull operation to set up the Trump team. Start at 30:39:

34. andy says:

would somebody please send those three guys some of Sundance’s best articles? They are in the middle and need the 10,000 foot view.

35. Donna in Oregon says:

I’m still researching Spygate and trying to figure out some more of the players. Last night this was what was the Soupe du jour

Spies for State Dept. is one track, but with Halper over in England (besides Steele)

three individuals with ties to British and/or U.S. Intelligence.

Joseph Mifsud
    Alexander Downer
    Stefan Halper
    Joseph Mifsud (shadowy creature)…

Mifsud vanished in early November 2017, shortly after the Papadopoulos story broke, his whereabouts remain unknown.

4 different meetings between Papadopoulos and Mifsud in March/April 2016. Papadopoulos met Mifsud in Italy week after joining Trump team….Papadopoulos, Mifsud, Olga Polonskaya met in a London cafe. Polonskaya’s real name is likely Olga Vinogradov April Mifsud introduced Papadopoulos to Ivan Timofeev, official @ think tank Russian International Affairs Council.

Of course using the usual “hook”….During spying this guy Mifsud claimed to have met with high-level Russian gov officials with “dirt” on Clinton. Papadopoulos told the FBI that Mifsud said the Russians had thousands of Clinton emails.

People say Mifsud is a Russian Agent, ties lead to UK Intel Julian Assange/Wiki talks about Mifsud/UK Intel here https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/976943598049558528.

Of course it’s all hearsay until the missing Mifsud is questioned.

There’s more…but these people are exhausting. 5-Eyes spying includes England, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA, which puts this in Brennan’s CIA sphere because it’s outside USA spying. See how they did that? But somehow it all ends up with Mueller.

36. V says:

“Clovis, an Iowa political figure and former Air Force officer, met the source [Halper] and chatted briefly with him over coffee, on either Aug. 31 or Sept. 1, at a hotel cafe in Crystal City, she said.” [Clovis’s attorney, Victoria Toensing.] WaPo 5-18-18

In the FOX News Hannity show, Clovis says he believes Halper used Carter Page’s name to meet with Clovis, and then used Clovis’ name to meet with Papadopoulos. Believes their conversation was innocuous.

But I wonder – did their smart phones have a conversation on the side? Was Clovis’ phone contents including contact list being downloaded? Who gave Halper the email address of Papadopoulos for the 2 Sept 2016 email. one or two days after meeting Clovis? Something his atty could FOI – any Halper reports containing Clovis’ name.

• V says:

For example, did Halper and Clovis both pull out their phones, turn them on and exchange telephone numbers or something like that on Halper’s suggestion? Of course, we know thanks to Wikileaks, that Clovis’ phone could be listened to and hacked whether it was turned on or not. Perhaps we should consult not the Oracle of Delphi, but old Q from the James Bond movies, the gadget expert. 🙂

37. V says:

Ha ha ha! This is funny:

1-26-17 Bond’s gadget expert Q really exists at MI6 – and is a woman

“Sir Alex Younger, the real-life “M”, made the disclosure in a speech at the Women in IT Awards in London as part of an appeal for more women to join the Secret Intelligence Service.”

—–

Which reminds me of that US Star of Women in IT, April Lorenzen aka Tea Leaves.

Fabrication of Trump Server DNS logs – the dirty tricks op against Trump. Fusion GPS pushed it to the media just like they pushed the Dossier. It was needed to corroborate the “Alpha” Bank allegations in the Dossier. And now there are reports that the “Trump” server may have been owned by Crowdstrike.

It’s high time for this to be fully exposed and prosecuted.

38. V says:

Ah, those were the days b4 4chaners got corralled, when they were wild and free!