Today President Donald J. Trump is holding a MAGA Rally at Nashville Municipal Auditorium, in Nashville, Tennessee.  President Trump is scheduled around 7:00pm Central / 8:00pm Eastern; however there will be multiple rally participants prior to President Trump’s arrival.

Country music star Trace Adkins will warm up the crowd before President Trump takes the stage. President Trump is in Nashville on behalf of Senator Marsha Blackburn’s 2018 reelection bid.

UPDATE: Video Added

RSBN Livestream LinkGST Livestream LinkFOX News Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2018, Live Streaming, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

374 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally – Nashville Tennessee 7:00pm CST / 8:00pm EST Livestream

1. TNGal says:

President Trump is on fire
    Tennessee loves him.
    Only the big ugly can top this.

• The Boss says:

It’s like TN…T!

• Fools Gold says:

For sure this Resident and voter of Dickson county loves Trump! I had a valid reason for not attending but was there in heart!

Just curious, after the recording I begin flipping channels and found Romney debating Kennedy in Utah on c-span. It was fascinating watching a smart Kennedy, riding the Trump train, slaying this powerless rich dragon!

2. Landslide says:

Can’t wait to hear Joe Dan’s report!! 😂🤣😂🤣 It’s going to be epic!

3. Pam says:

4. Concerned Virginian says:

Well, POTUS just buried the “small hands” garbage for all time. Ha!

5. Pam says:

6. Pam says:

7. Pam says:

Awesome speech! Thank you Mr. President!

8. Tonawanda says:

Impossible to love or respect this man more.

9. Concerned Virginian says:

“One glorious nation UNDER GOD.”

10. sunnydaze says:

Can’t believe Cspan doesn’t carry these anymore.

WTH?

11. kea says:

Ugh the stupid feed gave out on me just as he was talking about the embassy move to jerusalem!!!!!

12. Lion2017 says:

A fantastic speech from a fantastic President!
    Thank you President Trump!

13. L4grasshopper says:

Unless I missed it, Trump smartly did NOT mention Rosanne. He’s learning.

• libertysc2016 says:

He might want to let the initial wave of lunacy plays itself out. But Roseanne did nothing wrong – certainly nothing that could lead so many to reach the conclusion that she is a racist and must be destroyed. He should defend – her lynching is tied to the negative stereotyping of Trump and his supporters as being racist. The stakes are high and this is manufactured or fake rage.

• Publius2016 says:

Sorry…don’t agree…Roseanne made a remark that made absolutely no sense…truly sad for everyone working on the show too! She’ll bounce back as she’s done in the past…will not be surprised if she donates her salary to charity for a year to get back on the air.

• Sharon says:

Roseanne is always a hand grenade with the pin pulled. No wisdom, and an occasionally, stunning absence of common sense.

There’s no reason to defend crude distortions just because she has voiced support for Trump.

Did she intend for her tweet to be funny? Or did she mean it seriously? There’s nothing good about it either way.

“Conservative celebrities” are fully capable of being tools of their own hubris. That gift is not just preserved for the left.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Only thing Roseanna left out was the commie part. Everyone knows that Jarrett’s whole Chicago family tree goes back several generations as American Communist Party apparatchiks.. What Barr said as a Jewish woman makes sense, combining muslim political operatives and planet of the apes fascist sturmtroopers equals one vindictive America-hating witch; also known as “Obama’s brain.”

• kea says:

Learning? Really!?!?! So he didn’t mention Tommy Robinson either.

His focus is on USA and MAGA…

• andyocoregon says:

We can only imagine what MSM would report tomorrow morning had President Trump even mentioned one thing about Roseanne Barr’s show being cancelled today. It would have been like “See, See, we told you so, we told you so. Trump is racist, just like Roseanne and they are two of the same. Racist, Racist, Racist. Impeach 45 for what Roseanne tweeted!”

14. FL_GUY says:

Fantastic Rally. President Trump was really on his game tonight and the crowd loved it!!!!!

President Trump has made it his goal to win the mid-terms. He’s going to succeed!

15. sunnydaze says:

Great young woman being interviewed by RSBN now.

16. fleporeblog says:

I absolutely loved the fact that the crowd booed Bob Corker! I also love the fact that our President didn’t come to his defense.

Another great rally! The crowd was fantastic and so was our President.

• Tonawanda says:

I was watching the expression on Trump’s face when the crowd was chanting “lock her up.” Now, I am probably just seeing what I want to see, but Trump’s eyes seemed to be saying “I know something you don’t know,” and the rest of his expression was deliberately dead pan.

17. TNGal says:

Storms are here high winds and rain. Stay safe leaving Nashville Mr. President and fellow citizens.

18. Pam says:

19. Publius2016 says:

Great great speech! Get out and vote Tennessee! Truly don’t understand RINOs Nevertrumpers…what do you want? This is America First! It’s 2/3 of the American People…simple…The Wall…End to Lottery and Chain Migration…Merit!!!

20. Elizabeth Carter says:

I always feel good when I listen to President Trump at a rally.
    We have had so much media and so many politicians lying to us for so long that the simple repetition of what he stands for along with the new additions of what he has accomplished so far is like coming home to a wonderful family and feeling loved and welcomed.
    Promises made, Promises kept is a great motto.
    We have to stand firm while the whole world rages against him and against us. He is without a doubt, the strongest, most loving, dedicated and courageous man I have ever seen. As I watch him stand up to the abuse and move forward, it strengthens my own courage and resolve.
    Someone made the comment that President Trump has become like the weather. We wake up each morning and wonder how much Trump we will have today. I smile each time I think of that.
    God Bless President Trump
    God Bless America
    MAGA

21. Pam says:

• Publius2016 says:

Watched the FoxNews feed…like RSBN but wish they would get music clearance so I can hear the entrance and exit of the President! The first two or three minutes is always SPECIAL!

22. Pam says:

23. Peoria Jones says:

Please – someone do a meme of “MS-13 lover, Nancy Pelosi.” Hilarious! I can just see her with tattoos all over, and making gang signs. Our President is the best!

24. Michelle says:

It’s so intriguing to see the difference between Trump and the “regular” politicians or people that speak before Trump. I can’t quite describe what Trump has that others don’t. He’s just so much more interesting, is more fun and pleasant to listen to, and is just so much more real. His energy is completely different than other people’s. It makes you happy and want to spend time with him get his opinion and advice on everything. And everything just makes sense when he describes things and you know everything will be all right when he’s in charge.

25. Michelle says:

How friggin funny “who is this guy? He’s a total…tool…of chuck Schumer.” And the crowd is hysterically laughing because they first thought he was saying he was a tool, full stop.

26. jello333 says:

We all know Jarrett’s a scum, and likely on her way to prison. So I don’t blame Roseanne for looking for some way to insult the woman. Nothing wrong with bringing up Muslim Brotherhood. But the other part… while I don’t believe for one second it proves Roseanne is “racist”, but at the same time I know she’s WAY too smart to not realize it was gonna be used to tear her apart. I’m not sure why a comment regarding race/black was necessary at all, but using the Planet of the Apes reference… well, yeah, how could Roseanne not know the reaction that would get? And no, I’m NOT NOT NOT saying that makes Roseanne “racist”, but it most definitely DOES make her a target, and any point she was trying to make about Jarrett was GUARANTEED to get lost.

• jello333 says:

(That comment was in reply to some others up above on the same subject. Not sure how it wound up down here. :/ )

• jbrickley says:

So did she not realize they were looking for any reason to take her out. They will try to take out Kayne too. Roseanne stepped in it big time and lit it on fire! She must have been back in Hawaii on her Marijuana ranch smoking the Maui Wowee wacky weed and tweeting. Now we all know Roseanne is crazy. I enjoyed the show reboot. I was looking forward to more. I knew all the writers are leftists, most creatives are because the Left uses emotion instead of facts and logic. Creatives are very emotional and they are supercharged with emotion and it shuts off their logic centers.

• stopAgenda21 says:

Race? Roseanne’s comment had nothing to do with race. Besides…Val is more white than not. I would never guess she had black in her.

• jello333 says:

I don’t know whether she intended it to have anything to do with race… but surely you know that referring to “Planet of the Apes” has LONG had that connotation, right? I personally couldn’t care less if someone uses that term… but my point is that I’m shocked that Roseanne herself didn’t see how that was gonna be used against her.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

It is utterly amazing just how racist the left is. So they are saying the words ape/gorilla/monkey mean black people? Who thinks like that? Do people really not see how the left constantly display their own racism?

• Donna in Oregon says:

No one really cares. Roseanne should have called her the C word like Bill Mahr or lugged a fake Valgar head around like Kathy what’s er face.

27. jbrickley says:

Recharging those Energizer batteries.

• jbrickley, Thank you for posting this. Always lifts the spirit. Its been a while since I heard it but I noticed this today – it is remarkable that the promises candidate Trump made in his speeches that are included in this video, …. almost all are coming out to be true and it is not even 18 months since candidate Trump got his promotion to President Trump! What a ride. I sometimes think how much more he could have accomplished if Uniparty would have supported his agenda. But then on second thoughts – billionaire Mr. Trump would have seen no need to enter politics.

28. Troublemaker10 says:

• BetsyRossRocked says:

You’ll pay for it buddy, you might pay for it TWICE.

• SteveT says:

When NAFTA is sorted, the loss of trade to Mexico and the gain by USA will more than pay for the wall. You’re not daft enough to think you would get an invoice for a wall are you?
      Mexico will not have to write a cheque (UK English) to pay for the wall, but they will pay for it.

SteveT

29. AH_C says:

That was a fast 1 hour speech. Time flew.

30. CountryClassVulgarian says:

I missed our President tonight….bummer

31. Donna in Oregon says:

President Trump enjoys being with us…..we deplorable forgotten Americans. The hysteria the Swamp and the MSM get from our rallies is hilarious. I have a test I do to see how much these buffoons are suffering. I google words….today it was “Spygate”. First up today, Google Swamp says: