President Trump Keynote Speech – Susan B Anthony Gala for Life

President Trump delivers the keynote speech at the 11th Annual Susan B Anthony Gala for Life:

This entry was posted in Choose Life, Christian Values, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to President Trump Keynote Speech – Susan B Anthony Gala for Life

1. Matrony says:

Jeremiah 1:5

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
    before you were born I set you apart;
    I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

2. covfefe999 says:

This is fantastic. As a former abortion “rights” supporter who has completely switched to the other side, I am cheering this speech.

3. Minnie says:

The very first president to address this audience.

Thank you, Mr. President!

4. Deb says:

God bless President Trump.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
    Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him we humbly pray.
    And do thou, prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God,
    Thrust into Hell Satan, and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world
    Seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

5. nimrodman says:

How is it the “Susan B Anthony Gala for Life”?

Don’t lefty feminists lay claim to Susan?
    Weren’t they lobbying like mad for the Susan dollar?

Color me uninformed

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

You may be thinking of Emily’s List which a far left radical organization. As far as I am aware Susan B. Anthony List has always been a “right wing” organization.

• Homesteader says:

Susan B. Anthony is a poster child of Lefty feminists because of her lifetime of social activism against slavery and for women’s rights. I have no idea how she became a name associated with pro-life other than a few words here and there that she used when referencing the unborn. I guess as long as the name Susan B. Anthony can be snatched from the talons of the feminazis it is a good thing.

6. CountryClassVulgarian says:

Is it me or is our President looking younger?

7. carshop says:

I was saying to my son, how much I love President Trump. The reason beyond the work he is doing on our behalf is his joy. He makes me laugh. All the humorless leftists, their supposed comedians, the screechy feminists, the haters. They are Debbie Downers. President Trump is the only joyful soul among them. And to that I laugh!

8. TheLastDemocrat says:

Good timing. Just as the Ireland vote is making a big news splash.

BTW: as we all know, men are not supposed to comment on abortion; just women.

Except now that abortion ban in Ireland is up for a vote, all of a sudden the pro-abortion forces are urging men to get involved. as long as they are pro-abortion — can the media get any kookier?

Vice: “If Pro-Choice Men Don’t Vote in the Irish Abortion Referendum, We’re Screwed.”
    “Campaigners say some Irish men are reluctant to engage with what they see as a “women’s issue,” which is dumb as hell.”

Dumb as hell, or just doing what you have told them?