Saturday May 19th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

399 Responses to Saturday May 19th – Open Thread

1. Sylvia Avery says:

I has come to this. The Last Refuge is lots of things, but it is no longer a refuge. I’m sad.

Over the last couple weeks, I keep finding myself eagerly logging on and opening up a thread as usual, and then noticing repeated posts where others are called idiots or the like. I’ve finally begun to make a list to keep near my laptop so that I can quickly scan for those posters and rush by them without even glancing at their comments so my mood isn’t spoiled.

I’ve always enjoyed reading the comments because I found I learned a lot from them. But maybe I’ll just stay out of the comments and stick with Sundance’s work and check in here on the Open Thread where I have not yet felt like a flack jacket and helmet were required for safety.

It’s not like I have been getting attacked, it is just the deliberate attacks on others and the high level of rage that seems to come steaming off some of the posters is like being exposed to a toxic element. It’s harshing my mellow, man! LOL. I sound like a wuss.

Maybe it’s just me. Maybe I am going through some kind of a metamorphosis. I don’t know. Anyone else notice anything different or is it just me?

• 4beagles says:

Yeah, noticed it too. I think once the “Big Ugly” erupts that folks will settle down and be more amicable. Things might worsen before improving, it depends on how much longer the waiting game lasts.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Thanks, I’m glad it isn’t just me that’s noticed. It may have been going on longer than I realized and it has only now penetrated my awareness.

I know all this waiting and anxiety is like living on a knife’s edge and it takes a toll. I’ve wondered if that is at least part of what is making the mood so mean and angry out there.

Well, to each his own. I’ll try to find a way to make the Treehouse liveable for me so I can hunker down, stay informed, and not corrode my spirit through exposure to unrelenting nastiness.

Do you have any tips for navigating the Treehouse? Just avoid reading posts by certain folks? Avoid the Presidential Daily Thread at all costs? Certain hours of the day better or worse? LOL, I don’t know!

• holly100 says:

I wish posters would follow the posting guideline “Does this add value”. Could just be growing pains with all the new posters lately. Maybe things will settle down.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I expect you are right, Holly. Growing pains new posters, and just the tension of The Big Ugly unfolding.

And heaven knows I am guilty of violating the “does this add value” guideline. And I definitely recognize that when you are communicating only in words it is easy to misread and misconstrue and misunderstand what someone has written.

But for Treepers to call each other belittling and demeaning names really seems beyond the pale. I feel stupid for even letting it get to me because the Treepers involved have certainly defended themselves just fine. It just makes me feel nauseous, like Big Jim Comey!

Oh well. I’ve spent enough time brooding about this, I’m just feeling a little sad ’cause I love this place and have perhaps idealized it a bit. Shoulders back, chin up, and moving forward!

• BigMamaTEA says:

IKR!
            And if our Sundance, dude who owns this joint, would quit writing all these comprehensive,well researched threads; then maybe we wouldn’t continue to grow and have all of these new people we have to deal with!!! {SARC!!)

I don’t think it’s really going to settle down until all of the still-savable people have been red-pilled! (Which in all seriousness, is a GOOD thing. Sure makes my “job” easier though, I’ve got more direct contact info from Patriots, a lot with “visibility” and power to maybe do something, or at least to get the message out to a broader audience.

Sd’s writing skills have improved so much since the old days when I found my tree branch. Geez! Now, every time I twist & turn on my daily researching the web, I find more and more different sites & blogs, either quoting the CTH and it’s excellent analysis and/or research, or actually new -media articles written to PRAISE him!

My stars! I’ve even kind of developed a kind of contact list that wants me to continue to send either links, or actual Summaries so they don’t have to look on-line to get this information, including a handful of GOOD congress-critters!! (shhhhhh! don’t tell. Don’t want Sd to get the “big head” you know! I’ve saved a list to present to him someday)

Or as I send around specific links to this dang place, more and more, shall we call them “next level” in the new media (types that are going to someday replace the Swamp media)
            all the way up to Hannity, Levin, and now Rush -types are hat-tipping the CTH.

Dang, you’d almost think this is one of the few trust-able sources for the TRUTH about what’s really going on out there!

So hang in there boys and girls. If nothing else, buckle-up and hang on to your little branch of this mighty TREE, and enjoy the ride. It’s going to be like a ” roller coaster from hell” sometimes.

But we are all a witness and participants to probably what is and will be known as the Largest Criminal enterprise of Evil to be brought down, in this Republic’s history!

Primaries are starting to happen with more and more frequency as Election 2018 is in progress. If you can’t do anything else, MAKE SURE that YOU and everyone you know….GETS OUT TO VOTE when your state has their Primary if they haven’t already.
            May, June, July, and even August before they are all done. Then the General Election in each state in November. We have GOT to get Trump SOME MORE HELP up there!!
            We’ve done it before (or we wouldn’t have the likes of Nunes, or Jim Jordan) and we can do it again!!!!

I can see November from my house! {wink}

• RyderLee says:

BigMamaTEA , I got a big chuckle out of your
              Very Last Line , then I remembered I’m Still Waiting
              for flower seeds I’m starting to Come Up !
              Hoping November is still way off in Your Horizon 💖
              ( I get what you are sayin’ though , for sure ) 😊

• BigMamaTEA says:

4beagles….I think this is the worsening underway right now. Expect the worst you can possibly imagine….then work your way back. (It improves sanity)

• Trumpismine says:

All that negativity makes me feel the same way. Sometimes I go to a more positive place to find some peace. Wuss? Nah,Sundace is worth the bad vibes imho

• Sylvia Avery says:

Yeah, I contemplated just staying away but gosh not at the rate stuff is going down and there is no where else to get information.

I just have to figure out what will work for me to have balance and sanity. Thanks!!

• Seriously Silvia, I’ve got a mental list too!
      Iron sharpening iron is biblical. Contentiousness, not so much.

Lots of wisdom in that book that WordPress won’t let us name. (shhhh, PR0V3RB5)

• Sylvia Avery says:

I know, right? I’ve always felt like I learn so much from the comments! Most of the people here are well read and bright and thoughtful and I’ll read something that just smacks me in the head as TRUTH and it is awesome.

The times it has been toughest to ride out the storm have been during the “palace intrigues” over Reince, McMasters, Kelly, Kushner and the biggest of all, the Sessions Situation. Whew!

I suspect it is most likely the not knowing what is going to happen and the wait, and maybe the natural conflict between the optimists and the pessimists.

To be fair, there are people that I didn’t use to read who know are making more sense to me than people whose comments I used to like and now I feel like I read them to discover a mellow poodle has turned into a snarling pit bull.

Open Thread is always, for me, nice little respite. Such a variety of interesting different posts. Some beauty, some tranquility, some humor. It is a different experience altogether.

Thanks to you and everyone else for taking a minute to chat with me. You have given me comfort.

• BigMamaTEA says:

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing sylvia. for quite a long time now.
      I always come to the Daily Open thread first…..for The Lord’s Prayer. Then I read and capture all the other threads Sd posts; but for the most part not the comments section.
      Or if I do happen to get into a comment section, first sign of irritation on my part, I’m out!

THIS is where you need to hang out.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Sound plan. For my own well being, I need to avoid reading high levels of negativity and posters who are abusive, but gotta balance that with my need to know and understand what is going on.

So if I dip into the comments I do have a list of those who I will skip over, and you are so right: at my first realization that I am getting annoyed I will leave the thread.

And yes, this part of the treehouse is pretty serene.

• BigMamaTEA says:

After a while, you will re-coup your bearings….then on the occasion there is ever a “MEAN SYLVIA AVERY” in your personality. just for fun go take some of those on.

I prefer either a “big spanking” (play off on BigMamaTEA) or sometimes I can kill-with-kindness, or I get them banned.

But I’ve learned to take care of myself first; then I can save the world!!

Good night my friend. I’m forcing myself to unplug for the night. See you maybe tomorrow, or Monday for sure……

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Sylvia, You are not alone at all…I had the same problem. I had to pull out of commenting several times and just read my usual places, and just skim thru the comments if I feel it’s too tense. I also had a list… but I also noticed my favorites posters not posting as much, like you and me. (I’ve noticed you’re not posting as much, too, and know that you’re in the same boat as me–wanting peace and unification within the Treehouse while having a healthy debate)

What helped me is to frame my mind to think this way:

–I go to Open thread to for bible study, relaxation and enjoyment…and laughter. Some of the Treepers, are a riot, that I didn’t want to add to it for fear of disrupting that funny flow.

–Presidential Thread is the place to read through updated news regarding President Trump, since we have dropped all of our news channels 3 years ago…so I appreciate all those who share their political news with the rest of us. That’s what Presidential Thread means to me. There are days that I’m unable to read all of the comments–too much going on. Then I have days where I’m laughing at the clever, rolling, well-meaning sarcasm within the threads.

–When I’m ready to “sit down, attend classes and study the topics”, then I’m ready for Sundance University. I also prepared to connect the dots at this time, as well, esp the old ones that have perplexed me for years/decades. And the cool thing about this University is…. Sundance hasn’t given us a pop quiz yet,…I think…heh, heh,,,shhh

–The reading of the comments?….it can be exhausting sometimes, but valuable. Remember, it is only a small handful that are disruptive. I just laugh as I breeze thru them. Name calling is sad, but Satan isn’t too happy with this site being successful, so He is trying to take it down anyway he can with the help of his minions. That’s how valuable Sundance, AdRem, and the Treehouse is. Satan attacks the hardest against those who are gaining ground to MAGA.

—then there’s prayers and Prayer Thread…we are a praying bunch-I can’t ask for more. The Wolferine Prayer Warriors. I check over there to see if there’s a prayer request needed for the day.

All in all, if you feel overwhelmed or exhausted, just skip it for a bit and at least hang out in the Treehouse and swing in among the branches like I do. Yes I have fallen off, but I just get myself right back up again and swing some more. I love it there and I love the Treepers! Did you know they have a secret roller coaster up thar? And pogo sticks?–just try to do it on the branch! All silliness aside and on a serious note..TCTH is the perfect fit for me and my needs.

Thank You, Treepers, for being who you are–Patriots–and a special Thank you to noble Sundance and smart AdRem for this place of refuge for us all to speak freely for all the right American Way.
      I love you all…May the Lord Bless you all…always.

Ooops…So sorry this is long–

• Sylvia Avery says:

Grandma Covfefe I always enjoy reading your posts!

I have noticed others whose posts I used to eagerly read suddenly gone or posting infrequently. I always hope that doesn’t mean they have had some personal difficulty, but it may just be that they too have needed to pull away a bit.

• Minnie says:

Yes, Sylvia, unfortunately it’s blatantly obvious, which I believe is their goal.

I have enough going on in my personal life that I don’t need the aggravation often found in the comments.

At least here I can become informed and knowledgeable enough to discuss the subjects IRL.

I also get to choose what and who will enter my life, or not, (for the most part) and it’s my choice to disengage those trying to rattle our Refuge.

We knew the upswing in exposure to Sundance’s critical analysis and research would draw more readers.

I too always appreciate and look forward to your posts.

Thank you for helping to make our Treehouse an engaging, thoughtful community.

❤️

• Sylvia Avery says:

Thanks Minnie. I don’t want to abandon ship, there’s too much at stake. So I will continue to try to find ways to enjoy the best parts of the Refuge without letting that be ruined by mean Twitter infestations or whatever.

I find it incredibly helpful just to know I’m not alone in this. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with me.

• Philbert says:

Hi Sylvia,
      I very rarely comment here, but read it every day. I get better information and analysis here than elsewhere. I also learn a lot from the comments, and there are a lot of good thoughts, opinions, and links. I’m surprised by some of the arguments, but my solution is to simply pass them by.
      Other forums have very active negative comment sections, so perhaps I’m more used to it. I’ve been banned by several of the liberal sites… they don’t like dissension. Take care, I hope to see more of your posts in the future.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Thanks Philbert. This is probably part of my problem. I’ve never been much of a one to get into reading comments or ever posting comments before I started reading this site because the comments were to me largely a waste of time. But here so many of them have been interesting, intelligent posts and I learn a lot from them as well as Sundance.

I am just feeling my way through this I guess and trying to figure out a way I can continue to enjoy the experience and learn without throwing the baby out with the bathwater, I guess.

• 17CatsInTN says:

It’s not just you, Sylvia. I personally think at least part of the reason for this is CTH is becoming more well known. Articles are now being linked in a lot of different places, so exposure is greater. What that means in a practical sense is those who are either paid to troll or get off on trolling have found a new source to spew their venom.

While on one hand it is great that the word is getting out about our wonderful tree and it will help turn a lot of minds towards truth and actual facts, the other hand is definitely a downer. There is so much evil intent and base hatred seething out there and our little haven is now under attack. I imagine the mods have almost a full time job now keeping it under control.

I have learned to not respond because it’s like chum in the water to these sharks. I, like you, skip them over and move on. We still have a bastion of sanity and thoughtful interaction here. It is worth hanging onto my branch and swinging over the low lifes.

Anyway, my $.02 worth of thoughts.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I’m sure you are right. It is good that the information is getting out there. I just need to develop my coping skills for my own sanity LOL.

I think part of my problem is I was kind of spoiled. I don’t hang out on comments forums anywhere else, and I don’t tweet, so I am unaccustomed to what is probably pretty ordinary stuff.

But I can adapt. I can just scroll past those who I have seen repeatedly being oafish. I feel a little sense of loss, but life is change and I am sure I’ll survive.

• 17CatsInTN says:

Oh, I totally agree with you. When I first found the Treehouse, I was amazed out how civil and intelligent the commentary was. You simply don’t find it anywhere else, and I’ve been to a lot of different “conservative” sites. I’ve given up almost all of them in favor of the Treehouse. It is just so far, far superior here with the analysis, intelligence and fact based predictions.

When you don’t engage with the “outside world”, the jarring epithets and hurled insults are truly a shocker.

I also think, in part, it is a tactic to take us down. We cannot let the evil ones win. Just like our glorious President fights every day for America against massive resistance, so we, too, have to fight for our beloved Treehouse. So, here I stay. I’ve grown to love the truly patriotic people, many with great wisdom and spiritual insight.

• Minnie says:

May I add something, Sylvia?

You stated “I feel a little sense of loss”.

You have also gained an incredible sense of control.

It has taken me over five decades to realize just how much power we possess.

Every life experience offers an opportunity of growth.

While it is sad not all have everyone’s best interests at heart, it is comforting to know there still are like-minded, civil, courteous folks willing to engage in spirited debate, regardless of their opinion.

Civility, order and respect go a long way in open and honest discussions.

Thank you for addressing this topic.

There’s no place I would rather be than right here, with all of you, and for that we can thank President Donald J. Trump 🦁

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• booger71 says:

I agree Sylvia, and out of respect for Sundance, I don’t trash anyone (or at least don’t think I ever have). His writing and diligent research is why I first was attracted at the CTH, and still is why I come here every day. There are a few who, if you disagree with something our President or someone on his cabinet, has said or done, they call you a troll, nevertrumper or a Cruzbot. Yes it sometimes get old, but then I remember why I come here, for Sundance..and maybe Howie’s peculiar wit.

• Kaco says:

Sylvia, you haven’t seen me around much lately. I hardly ever go on the open thread but did today because I caught the royal wedding early this morning.

Anyway, this stand still we’re at while watching the continued corruption at the DOJ, FBI, the continued assault on our culture with this Marxist march to the Left, despite who is president, has taken a big toll on my nerves. I don’t go on the presidential thread much anymore either. I am taking breaks, but I do try to do a daily read on Sundance’s articles to keep up. I just can’t comment much anymore, I have a very bad anger about the whole thing, and honestly, between the Q enigmatic promises, and those who still have faith, I am frustrated to no end. I’ve had my hopes up only to get smacked down again about the situation, so I can’t pay attention anymore to those who are still optimistic while I see Mueller’s bunch go carte blanche on Trump’s team and nothing happening for the real truth and justice. I do still have hope something is going to happen (it has to!), but I also don’t like some of those who feel they have to police those who are frustrated and angry and act like Pres Trump can control the entire thing when I worry about his vulnerability to the evil schemes. It seems to be just a couple of people, though, but they can be very loud about it. I try to overlook it but it does bother me. And at this point, even if Sessions comes through with something, there has been a lot of brain damage to the Left’s constituents, I don’t think they’ll ever recognize what is right. I think the Marxism is what is very dangerous to us as a country in the long term.

So I’ve backed off a lot and have focused on other things in my life and try not to think too much about this. Even watching Fox news, I can’t much anymore either, most of it is reporting how bad the Left is. I don’t know how to defeat them except vote, they’ve lost all logic and common sense. This last thing with defending MS13, well, that tells you all you need to know how far off the deep end they’ve gone. I worry about elections or Dems getting back into power. My husband and I were never into daily politics so much until Pres Trump, and we still feel like, when is this election going to be over? Well, until someone calls for us to march or protest, I feel like there is not much I can do about any of it.

I tell you, taking breaks from the comments has helped me, you might consider it. Take care, Sylvia!

• Sylvia Avery says:

“When is this election going to be over? “Wow, great way to sum it all up! It feels like a neverending loop in time.

The waiting is hard on the nerves. I tend to be optimistic about this unless my emotions take over but that’s because of my faith. I genuinely believe that much to my unending amazement God chose PDJT to lead us, so I am hopeful that it wasn’t to lead us over a cliff but to lead the world back to some sanity.

However, I have many times where I am discouraged and doubting. It is hard on all of us.

I have missed your posts as well as those of many others. I’m starting to suspect there may be a lot of us who have just decided to lurk for our own peace of mind.

I am still hoping for the best and trying to be grateful for what the President has been able to get done despite everything.

• Kaco says:

Thanks, Sylvia! I wonder what has happened to GeorgiaFL, too. I think she got a lot because she was so pro-Sessions, perhaps she couldn’t take the harshness. She was so pleasant about her stance, though, unlike the others I have referred to.

I think over all, we are all on the same side, whether we see Trump as having complete control over everything or whether we’re worried justice isn’t coming fast enough and we see the hits he and his people have to take. It is so unfair. But anyway, we all want MAGA to continue, it’s what we’ve all been waiting for, for years.

I also feel like you and many others, that God had a hand in this for sure to put him in office. I thought it was a miracle then, and even more so now since knowing how deep the corruption went (we don’t even know the worst of it, as some like Nunes have alluded).

But I don’t know over all what God has planned for us. The way the world is going, it sometimes feels like the beginning of the end. It was never this bad. I just don’t know how things would turn around to when we had common sense, logic, and knew what was right and what was wrong, at least as a people (not counting the elite plotting when we didn’t know). The derangement of the Left, the destruction of Western Civilization, the way the deranged Left has polluted all our organizations and corporations, and the globalists at the top that are orchestrating a lot of this. It just seems like it’s gotten way worse in just a few short years. The hyperfocus on what was a rare thing, transgenderism, has gotten to me, the push for it, there is something sinister there. And I just read on this open thread about a West Virginia school making students write out Islamic prayers or something and their parents didn’t know. This all seems very orchestrated what has been happening. Thanks be to God he didn’t allow Hillary to win, but can we reverse this onslaught?

Sorry to be depressing, but between this and the utter corruption of our justice system, I had to step back! It weighs so heavily on me. I will see you around! 🙂

• Sylvia Avery says:

“Thanks be to God he didn’t allow Hillary to win, but can we reverse this onslaught?”

It sure is an onslaught. And it looks so bad I sure can’t see the way out, not just the attempted coup but out of the entire mess our society has drifted into relentlessly for decades. Overwhelming. I just don’t know what else to do but pray.

I have missed GeorgiaFL, too. She was relentless in her belief in Sessions. I admired her for her conviction. And she didn’t make her points by calling people fools or idiots or whatever either. I assume like you that she just needed to step away, and I can understand. It was pretty much her against the world there for a while.

• Blue Ridge Mts Va. says:

Sylvia… the problem might be a troll infestation. Try not to let it get you down.

I noticed the negativity too, but as Sundance gains a greater audience, he is bound to attract those who wish to cause trouble.

• Sylvia Avery says:

You know, I think it is likely a combination of things. Sundance is drawing a bigger audience than ever and that is going to attract the bots and the trolls. And people are just really on edge, I think, or at least I am.

Like everyone else I don’t enjoy getting jumped on but that doesn’t happen to me all that often fortunately. But it kind of ruins my mood to encounter some of the harsh tones and name calling that seems to be so prevalent right now.

And apparently part of the problem is I am a sheltered little flower. I don’t tweet, and before I found the Treehouse I never bothered reading comments because I thought they were pretty much rude and stupid, whereas here the comments are usually worth the time to read.

But hopefully this will pass, I’ll adapt, or some delightful combination of the two!

• famouswolf says:

It’s still a refuge, but yes. I have been doing it the way you describe. Open thread, articles, and scans on any other I might go in to.
      I’m guilty in that I enjoyed the royal wedding thingy thread, though.
      Although I don’t feel guilty.

2. Trying to explain the sudden drop in birth rates in the last decade, especially for younger age groups…

“Bradford Wilcox, a scholar the Institute for Family Studies, thinks there is another explanation: the recent, massive increase in screen time. Speaking on Thursday, Wilcox suggested that the amount of time that young Americans spend online or buried in their phones may be contributing to their choice not to interact in person, thereby delaying sex and marriage.

“The surge in smartphone ownership coincides with the marked, recent declines in sex among young adults and teenagers. The evidence is growing that the spread of highly entertaining and diverting technology discourages in-person socializing, including—we think—one of the most fundamental forms of socializing—sex.” Wilcox and co-author Samuel Sturgeon wrote in Politico in February.

No mention of the recent 50% drop in male fertility that some attribute to the massive deployment of wireless technology into our homes, work, and roadways. Research has already shown that men carrying a cell phone in their pants pocket leads to death of their sperm. Can’t even imagine how carrying a phone in a shirt pocket affects the function of the heart. And then there is the common reports of lack of libido from living near cell towers or even just having a DECT phone in ones home.

Birth rate has been below replacement levels for quite a while now.

3. Grandma Covfefe says:

Justify wins today at the Preakness!

4. Dora says:

That was some race!

5. Jacqueline Taylor Robson says:

HHHMMM…

1981
    1. English Prince gets married (Charles and Diana).
    2. Liverpool wins The European Cup.
    3. The Pope gets shot (John Paul II).

2005
    1. English Prince gets married (Charles and Camilla).
    2. Liverpool wins The European Cup.
    3. The Pope John Paul II dies.

2018
    1. English Prince gets married (Harry and Meghan).
    2. Liverpool plays The European Cup Final on May 26.
    3. Someone let The Pope know.

6. PgtSndThinker says:

If I were a multi millioneiress, I would commission a 5 Opera cycle about this global US coup attempt. I imagine stage 1: 2015-16 Plot to keep Trump out of power; Stage 2: 2017-18 Trump Understanding and addressing Global forces intent on imposing one world order; Stage 3: 2019-20 Citizens and victims released from bondage — freedom; Stage 4: USA and friends thriving fiscally, spiritually, politically, physically, Stage 5: Setting up safeguards to prevent a recurrence of stage 1, but acknowledgement that evil lurks on the horizon and Biblical prophecy fulfillment is inevitable.

7. Robert Smith says:

I do want to say I’m sorry for pooping on the Royal Wedding thread.

• Menagerie says:

I trashed the thread. For years after we started this blog we could have a variety of posts with no issues, people who weren’t interested in certain posts passed them by.

Unfortunately that is not longer true. It’s just not worth the trouble to post stuff and have to moderate it. I’m just about done trying.

• dogsmaw says:

The oldtimers are most gone now, summertime is upon us… but you will be here after all the rest of us give up. Meanwhile i keep a stiff upper lip, even though I might be one of the offenders most of the time.

I do try to watch my feedback and take steps to further explain myself…

• Robert Smith says:

That’s why I haven’t posted in the Open Thread to keep from doing that. I will try to stay away from thread topics where I don’t have constructive things to say. Ok, back to the other side.

• A2 says:

Menagerie, I was reading the buckets of nasty on the Royal Wedding and I’m glad it was taken down (saw this morning my time). Flies to honey. I am not often shocked, but the comment section was dripping with vitriol.

• wondering999 says:

I didn’t see this Royal Wedding thread that disappeared, but I’m glad i missed the brouhaha.

Although I already understood the meaning of “vitriol” I realized that I didn’t know the origin of this word… so I looked it up. Some dictionaries say “vitriol” is a chemical like sulfuric acid! Or other corrosive sulfates.

No, I don’t need more corrosive damage in my mind so thank you Menagerie and Ad Rem and others for the peace you have given us over the years with your hard work sifting through comments to take out the ugliness.

With many new participants it may be difficult for the Treehouse to remain as civil as we have enjoyed… I am grateful for the peace you have given me, not as the rest of the world has given me… the Management of the Treehouse (and participants) have provided enormous comfort beyond my ability to describe. Grateful, grateful. Have a good night

8. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

9. MAJA says:

Hope this is ok to put here. Both my children graduated from college this weekend and last weekend. I am so proud of my kids. They are conservative, thank goodness the college indoctrination didnt have any impact. THIS was one of the major reasons I’ve been on the Trump Train from the very beginning! My kids have a bright future where once they had none due to the 0bama regime compounded by the Bush and clinton globalist/hate America agenda.

I also need to say that the reason my kids have matured well so far is because they have a loving, involved, tough Dad. They are by no means perfect! I know my contribution to their upbringing was/is just as important. It takes 2 parents to raise kids because each parent brings something different in terms of the masculine and feminine perspective, but without a strong father, its hard to raise strong, disciplined , faithful, loving and respectful (most of the time) kids. Thanks for letting me share this big day in my family’s life 😙

• Minnie says:

Congratulations!🎉🎊🎈

God bless your family 🙏

• MAJA says:

Thank you so much! I was telling them that they are like newborn adults at this stage of their lives. It takes time and effort to learn all they will need to know in the adult world of responsibility, privileges, and freedom. Kinda like newborn babies that need to learn how to breathe, eat and swallow at the same time without chocking while hitting themselves in the face with their little fists until they master the skills needed.

• nikkichico7 says:

Congratulations and as Minnie said God bless you and family

• MAJA says:

Thank you! I feel so blessed. My son, who would not apply himself in high school and barely scraped by with Cs, took 3 years between high school and college to play junior ice hockey, which allowed him to mature. He graduated summa cum laude in mechanical engineering with an emphasis on mechatronics, honor society, and won a prize and award for presenting his senior project at Penn State last month. My daughter went right to college and has a business degree and also played ice hockey at a D3 school. She is a bit less mature and could have applied herself more but graduated with a 3.0 and I am so proud of her for earning her degree. She’s my wild child. Huge personality, musical, with a heart of gold. Thank you for letting me brag😘

• auscitizenmom says:

Congratulations. Perfect place to post such good, happy news. 🙂

10. New Nonna Again!!! says:

Folks, was watching Waters World & his last segment was about a word on twitter and whether people heard yanny or Lauren, I think. Anyway, the camera cut to many ppl asking which word they heard, including Sara huckabee, and other known ppl. Back and forth, quick clips of folks saying what they heard, yanny or Lauren. Waters started by saying he heard yanny yesterday but Lauren today. I don’t know… must be something I’ve missed. But anyway…

After maybe ten folks were shown giving their opinions, the last person shown is our wonderful President Trump, at his desk in the Oval Office and he looks at the camera and says: I hear covfefe!

I kid you not!! I totally didn’t expect him to be shown, or his giving that response. Cracked me up!!!

With the level of angst I’ve read here in comments, I wanted to share to lighten your hearts and bring a smile to you faces.

Covfefe on, Treepers. Covfefe on!!!

11. Lucille says:

A-Z of Houseplants that are Poisonous to your Cats.

12. bessie2003 says:

For simple entertainment since there’s not much on television these days, this is just under 2 hours, it is a you tube video titled ‘NASA Provides Coverage of the National Space Council Meeting’ which was on Feb. 21, 2018, speakers include VP Pence, Sect. of Commerce Ross, and a slew of other Administration, Military, NASA, and private sector people, they discuss what the challenges and aims are for the National Space Council that President Trump envisioned. There is coverage of how advanced in AI China and other nations are compared to where the US capabilities stand. This was the Council’s second meeting.

13. BigMamaTEA says: