Andrew Breitbart famously said: “politics is downstream from pop culture“.  Boy, do I wish Andrew were alive today to see President Trump, Kanye West and even Kim Kardashian-West fold the political universe onto itself and create a new MAGA reality.

Even the mere possibility of removing the currency and value within identity politics is driving the far-left absolutely bananas. The activist ‘democrats’ are beyond apoplectic.  This Winning is funny stuff.

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2018, Election 2020, Hollywood, Humor & Quizzes, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

807 Responses to President Trump and Kanye West Fold The Political Space-Time Continuum – The Internets Go Bananas…

1. Texian says:

I have no problem with what he’s sayin’.. It’s called being an American, and expresses the ideals of America.. Being whoever you want to be and not being hassled about it.. It’s cool.. Doing your own thing.. That’s how it used to be.. [I actually miss the afros and the dancing.. maybe he can bring those back.. Now this is the real cool.. the coolest..]..

[Hold on.. just one more.. The Three Degrees.. Classy.. (Somethin’ wrong with ya if you don’t like this one)].

• kenji says:

Right on! RAP is nothing more than “novelty music” … amusing to hear once in a while. But I’ll take the Spinners ANY day of the week! Or the Isleys …

Which brings me to the OBVIOUS! Kanye has earned MAD BANK $$$$ from his “novelty music” … and has probably already paid more Federal Income Taxes than all the money I will ever earn my entire life. So Hellls yeahhhhh he’s on the Trump Train! I am willing to BET that Kanye’s Accountant just showed him how much $$$$$$ the Trump Tax Cut put back into his pockets! You know … the tax cuts for “The Rich” like rich Rap Stars.

Who are the losers under Trump? People who fraudulently collect welfare and food stamps, er EBT cards.

• kenji says:

That’s my musical salute to the FLOTUS 😙😗😙

• The Defiant One says:

The music he produces doesn’t matter. All that matters is that he stand with US and WE stand united against the Progressives’ legacy of punishing people for Wrong Think.

Or to quote Henry V on Saint Crispin’s Day…

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
        Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
        This day shall gentle his condition;
        And gentlemen in England now a-bed
        Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
        And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
        That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

• kenji says:

Does a dragon show up later in the film …😉

I’m not a Rap-hater … hey! whatever gets you RICH$$$ … after all this IS America

• The Defiant One says:

I think you’re thinking of the movie Dragon Slayer with a young Peter McNicklols! 😛

I might not appreciate Kayne’s music but I appreciate that he’s standing with us. Like with Pres. Trump, the Liberals will attempt to tear Kayne down, and spare NOTHING! They’ve already started to accuse the man of being “racist”, and because he’s African American they’ll be even more vicious and vile to serve as a warning to other African American Celebrities who are in the shadows too afraid to stand with us.

• destin326 says:

Having a flashback and lovin’ it!!! Most excellent memories unlike the current sedition.

2. The Boss says:

I didn’t see this posted yet, but my vision ain’t what it used to be.
    WARNING: Language

3. sunnydaze says:

I wish I was more familiar with Kanye’s music, cuz it sounds like someone is driving around my neighborhood tonite blasting his tunes.

LOL. Never heard anything like this before. Too funny!

4. Donzo says:

I wonder if Richmond’s bio at Columbia was only updated in the last couple of days to include his role as an advisor to Comey.

5. Troublemaker10 says:

Kanye west now has 27,868,721 twitter Followers. Doesn’t look like any mass exodus of followers to me.

• M33 says:

Kinda like how Trumps twitter following ONLY ever grows despite how often the media says his “base” is leaving.

Maybe with more of folks like West, Trump can soon start telling the Democrats:

• He lost 10 million within some seconds after he posted the MAGA hat pic!
      It was an organized effort to astroturf people unfollowing!
      Time for a congress hearing!

• shadowcole says:

Yeah, that’s some twitter crap there. I don’t believe for a second that, that is what really happened. I never liked Kanye, in fact despised him, but now I kind of pity him. I don’t know what they have done to him or tried to do after he went on his rant about President Trump winning the election but I think he finally broke free. I believe he needs much spiritual prayer and I am doing that now. His wife is involved in spirit cooking, probably her whole family. I am hoping that the Lord can change that direction for him and his family. Where we go one, we go all. United we stand, divided we fall. #Qanon #theGreatAwakening.

• mdaush says:

I always thought Trump was just the kindo of ‘cool guy’ that woud be attractive to young people. for the lngest time, I thought I was wrong……With Kanye and Chance it looks like the tide is turning!

6. rvsueandcrew says:

Okay, I have to do this. I’m sorry, but it’s driving me nuts and I’ll be called names like grammar police. I don’t care. I have to speak up.

Intelligent posters write these great comments (see them above) and then, wham! The same ol’ problem — mixing up loose and lose.

LOOSE rhymes with MOOSE and CABOOSE.

“The moose is loose!” That means the moose got away.

You can LOSE your wallet, your friends, your money, your mind.

If you LOSE a few pounds your pants will become LOOSE. See how that works?

For the love of God, peeple! It’s not that difficult!

Thank you. I’ll go now.

7. nwtex says:

Kim K not a fan of POTUS- DJT. And I get the sense that Kanye must have some music (or some other money making endeavor) he’s getting ready to “drop”, soooo wants to get a controversy going. All about promoting self.

• Eric Kennedy says:

This will lose him money. Just like Trump has lost money.

• Liz says:

You are spot on! Kayne recently said his fashion empire was going to be huge. So I assume he has another disaster coming out. Kayne is racist so unless he apologizes for his racist rants I refuse to entertain this garbage. As for his wife I’ve hoped for years something would happen and we wouldn’t be subject to her narcissism. This whole thing isn’t sitting well with me.

• phoenixRising says:

“… entertain this garbage”?

Donald Trump, Jr. tweeted today that we are seeing a cultural shift…

well, some of us are anyway!

• nwtex says:

He’s “middle of the road”…loves everybody and that’s nice and all, however, I prefer people with conviction.

Kanye West Calls Donald Trump His ‘Brother’ But Says He Loves Hillary Clinton Too

4.25.18

Ever since Kanye West got back to tweeting, he’s kept his Twitter fingers in near-constant motion. He’s been teasing sneakers, announcing album release dates, talking about philosophy…

“You don’t have to agree with Trump but the mob can’t make me not love him. We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don’t agree with everything anyone does. That’s what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought.

If your friend jumps off the bridge, you don’t have to do the same. Ye being Ye is a fight for you to be you. For people in my life, the idea of Trump is pretty much a 50/50 split, but I don’t tell a Hillary supporter not to support Hillary. I love Hillary too.

I love when people have their own ideas. You don’t have to be allowed anymore. Just be. Love who you want to love. That’s free thought. I’m not even political. I’m not a democrat or a republican.”

• shadowcole says:

His wife is involved in spirit cooking, she has been pictured with none other than Marina Abramovic, miss spirit cooker. I have to pray for Kanye as I think he must have undergone some MKultra crap while he was in the hospital, just for telling the truth. He may have been broke(mentally) a while back. It looks like he has broken free finally of this mental control his wife and others have had over him. I hope the Lord can bring him to a more good and loving spiritual place and maybe even President Trump can have a positive effect on him. With the Lord nothing is impossible. We need to come together. United we stand, divided we fall. They, the cabal, want us divided. Lets put an end to it as we aren’t going to agree with all, all the time.

• covfefe999 says:

We don’t have to expect anything in particular to come of this, but it has opened up a conversation that hardly existed before. Kim, Kanye, Chance … they have millions and millions of followers. Candace Owens said if 5% of blacks leave the Dem party, that party is done. Midterms are coming up. This is great timing.

• H.R. says:

👍👍 Exactly, covfefe999!

People who would just automatically reject anything ‘Trump,’ including how MAGA works for them, might just be more open to listening a bit now.

• shadowcole says:

#Qanon #theGreatAwakening

• covfefe999 says:

I just have to say that this Q nonsense drives me batty. “Awakening” could apply to a million different things, and this is exactly why Q uses such language. He/she is no better than the Hollywood medium or the telephone psychics. I would be impressed if Q had said “black awakening” or “black conservative awakening”, but that would require actual prescience.

• phoenixRising says:

So, it can’t be about the fact that Kanye actually supports POTUS?

Hogwash… Kanye lives in a $60M house… think he’s thinking about making money, huh?
      Maybe he’s tired of not being able to speak his mind. It’s called FREEDOM!!!!!!

• Tejas Rob says:

Careful what you read, Shariablue is working overtime tonight doing their typical sneaky shit to undermine anything positive for President Trump. I’ll just say I’m seeing a lot on new names here tonight and they are all throwing Kanye under the bus.

• Of course it’s part of it but Kanye West is VERY consistent when it comes to Trump.
      This is genuine.

• Maybe so. And I can’t stand anything within 50 feet of the Kardashians.

But, if the left doesn’t succeed in shutting him or Roseanne up, the crack in their collectivist defense will just get wider until more get brave enough to not follow the group think.

• mdaush says:

Before PT started running for President, I gave him and The Apprentice no more thought than I gave Kanye until the past few days. Things are changing with Lightning Speed ! The Trump Train is coming to town!

8. we300 says:

Trump is a singularity and we will not see such a man again in our lifetimes.

9. The Boss says:

The Underground Railroad is no longer underground. It’s in plain sight, and the plantation overseers like Obama can’t keep the slaves from running away any longer. Free at last!

• Pied Piper says:

Not really disagreeing with you, Boss, and I hope you are right but while Kanye may be handing the democrat slaves the key to their shackles, it will be like plowing in rock to get most of them to use it. The Plantation has lots of benefits, if you don’t mind the chains, and judging from 100 years of staying put, I’d say most will opt to keep picking democrat cotton.

• mdaush says:

Democrats crossed over by the millions for Dutch Reagan. but not many Black voters. What you are witnessing is about to be a Tsunami.

• piper567 says:

Some people have believed the lies the Democrat have told ab Republicans.
        Others have believed the lies Republicans have told ab Republicans.
        We all break free of the lies in different ways.
        Our Great President openly defies the past, wishing all of us to be Americans first.
        I think it is just natural that, under his guidance and given his policies and successes, that all people who have believed the lies are now offered the opportunity to believe (or reject)reality and truth.
        St. Luke puts it this way: Some believed and some didn’t.

10. rjcylon says:

This is a major, game-changing cultural event we are witnessing. The democrat party, as we know it, CAN NOT survive this.

• Try to shut down Diamond and Silk? I think not!

• Hannibal Smith says:

100%

I don’t think the significance of this can be overstated. If the black community suddenly realizes that the demonrat party has never done them any favors, there will be a tectonic shift in the political climate.

We may look back on this as being as big as PDJT’s election.

• rjcylon says:

I agree, it is that significant. It’s fun watching history being made.

• Pied Piper says:

Not trying to be negative but I think some posters are being overly optimistic. Most of the slaves when freed, stayed right there on the plantation. I sort of can’t see lots of Kanye’s fans as voters, anyway, but I’d like to be wrong.

Remember, these people have spent their lifetimes, in fact several generations in some cases, having to live up to only the lowest expectations. That’s how democrats keep them in line.

• shadowcole says:

Have you looked up Qanon, if so, have you read any of his posts at https://qanon.pub/ ? If not, you really need to get up to speed as the great awakening is picking up speed and you might be left at the train station. You can also go to

There are videos on the right side of the screen you can watch to get caught up to speed as this has been happening since Nov of last year. There is also useful resources in the same place there and they also have a “resignation list” of all the notable resignations since last sept-oct of ceo’s, politicians etc. A great place to get up-to-date Q news.

• rjcylon says:

‘Kanye’s fans’ are millions of people. He’s not just famous, he’s respected and influential. That’s why this is a big f’ng deal as Biden would say.

The point is not how many of them are going to vote, it’s that he’s empowering them to see themselves, and their place in the world, differently. The natural consequence of that is the end of the Democrat Party. How that could not cause optimism is beyond me.

11. palafox says:

Just checking the scorecard after the lineup changes . . . So, Q is actually Kanye West, right?

12. NJF says:

I’m shocked, shocked I tell you. He media lies people!

Here was another tweet where they claimed “his actions are negatively impacting his marriage. “

Glad to see Kris pushing back.

13. Troublemaker10 says:

• thomaspain1961 says:

IIRC Martin Luther King was a registered republican all of his short voting life. MLK was also anti-abortion. I speculate that if MLK lived to the present day, he would have been steam rolled by the democrats by 1974.

• covfefe999 says:

That Democrats tweet is from August 2015. Kanye is now alluding to a run in 2024. It’s nice that he’s waiting for Trump to complete both of his terms before entering the race. 🙂

14. Mickey Wasp says:

If one is having problems with their service providers…

15. IMO says:

Kanye West’s song Saint Pablo on his newest album was known to leave many people in question of what he was talking about. Now having Q and knowing West is a part of the Great Awakening. A lot of his lyrics stand out. Go back and listen to this song and you will hear many references to his Awakening – greatawakening

Saint Pablo

• joeknuckles says:

Sorry, can’t do it. I tried, though.

• IMO says:

Yah me too I like that old time rock “n” roll music myself,

• ichicinnabar says:

IMO,
          Oh, my. That was quite something. Thank you for posting.

“One set of footprints. You were carrying me.” – from Saint Pablo.

Kayne is saying a lot here. He is seeing the same revolution we have been seeing. It is a revolution in consciousness. It is as Jefferson said in describing the American Revolution in his later years. The American Revolution was not the military battles we are so familiar with. The revolution happened in the 10 years prior to that when people went through the change in consciousness to see themselves forming a separate country.

This is probably the first Kayne song I have listed to. This man is our brother, do not doubt it. The song does start out with the traditional jarring rap beat. But then it transitions and goes into a softer lyrical tempo, a softer techno-pop. I think that is intentional as Kayne describes his awakening and his relationship to Jesus.

He is using his medium to describe his art and what he is seeing. Some sculpt in stone, some in oils, others in rap.

IMO, thank you again for posting. I would not have listened to it otherwise without your recommendation. Gold is where you find it.
          – Ichi

• sunnydaze says:

The words are *very* interesting. You should try and stick it out.

• kenji says:

That was an outtake … right ? They’ll get it cleaned up before publication?

• Tom F says:

We could start a club.

• smartyjones1 says:

Yeah, me too. I’m an audiophile and listen to most everything: punk, metal, jazz, gospel, reggae but I gave up at 30 seconds.

• sunnydaze says:

A comment from the YT site:

“Remember that feeling the moment you listened to THE GIFT & THE CURSE ??? Kanye I thank GOD you are on the right side of this very real battle ! GOD be with you and all of us as we awake!”

• Karen says:

I am surprised. I actually like Saint Pablo and I hate rap usually.

• mdaush says:

Is Kanye any different than all of You Deplorables?
      Yes, We Deplorables who took up Trumps cause many months before the election…Who were ridiculed by friends and family…Who posted online that Trump needed to be listened to….Who talked him up to friends and family….Who shepherded family to the polls so the Donald, and this Great nation…had a chance. And You Deplorables wrought a miracle from the ashes.
      And now…Kanye is a Deplorable….like it or not…he has picked up the MAGA banner…..He is one of us….The Dplorables.

16. IMO says:

The Hood For Trump

MAGA Baby!

17. sunnydaze says:

A LOT of the Rappers were pro-Trump during the Primaries.

• BobBoxBody says:

I’m not a big rap/hip-hop guy but I do know that P. Diddy talked about busting his hump making money from an early age doing paper routes and whatnot, so it’s not hard to see why a lot of these guys can see some of their go-getter attitude in Trump and recognize it for what it is and respect it.

• winky says:

I believe a lot of black men like PTrump…..They like his guts, his lifestyle, the money, the fancy hotels the fancy homes, the success. They have a lot of respect for that. And Ptrump has respected them too …..the sports stars……all of it…..he has never been a racist.

18. winky says:

Liberal media saying Kanye lost 8 million twitter followers then retracted…..so what?…..I have never been a Kanye fan but I like him since he visited PTrump at Trump tower. I do not believe he ever supported the criminal HRC…so if he gains a bunch of Trump supporters he will be fine. I will support him….he has guts.

19. BobBoxBody says:

I learned VERY early on not to underestimate Trump or the support he has. I predicted this would happen when he won. The paradigm shift is real and it’s becoming more and more visible. GOP gets reformed into a small-government working class party….DNC goes the way of the Whigs….completely politically irrelevant.

20. thomaspain1961 says:

I loathe West and Kardasian. If West is sincere, then my respect meter for West will rise considerably. If Mr. West can bring a sizable chunk of people to our side, he will have accomplished a great service. I feel certain Mr. West liked this year’s tax fee more than last year’s.
    What the yellow stream media cannot fathom is that MAGA is not primarily about Trump.

• covfefe999 says:

You cannot measure Kanye’s sincerity by how many people he brings to our side. That wasn’t the point of his message. His point was political freedom. It’s about allowing blacks to think freely and choose to be conservatives IF they want to be, and to state it with pride when they are. Blacks are completely oppressed right now when it comes to political views, way worse than any other group.

21. Prescient or WHAT: Posted 2 DAYS AGO by Praying Medic.

22. Liz Caldwell says:

Lordy, Lordy, Is Maxine Waters next?

23. dufrst says:

24. Apfelcobbler says:

Kanye is getting close to something profound. The Dem Party leaders understand they MUST keep the party together by putting their constituency’s interests last – behind their own interest of maintaining the party as a Coalition. Without the coalition of these victim groups, the party crumbles to nothing and falls apart under its own weight of competing/squabbling victim groups. If Kanye leaves the plantation to go elsewhere (anywhere!), the Dem Party is threatened like never before!

Another rapper tweeted about Obama not doing anything to help Chicago over his 8yrs in office – he was busy keeping the Coalition together!

Really fascinating to see them wake up in real time — the organized Left try every dirty trick in the book to beat him back into line! I hope his wife is stronger than she seems.

• Esperanza says:

If you think about it, the Dem politics is dividing people and othering those they cut off. The only outcome, now that they’ve got to cutting off citizens… is annihilation. At this point who would vote for Dems? Only illegal immigrants.

• MysticRose80 says:

IIRC, I think the left did try to silence Kayne after his so-called rant in 2016 (I believe). I could be wrong, but it seems Kayne’s current mindset is “what the hell do I have to lose now?”. He’s already been labeled crazy (a name used for anyone with an independent thought). Hell, he’s probably blacklisted too.

25. conservalicious says:

🐉Dragon Energy! 🐉

26. nwtex says:

aha. There it is.
    ~~~
    Kanye West YEEZUS Trademark Filing Frenzy Campaign Buttons, Kitchen Appliances and More!!
    4/25/2018

West fired out several tweets Wednesday that mentioned his growing of the Yeezy brand, saying he had 160 positions to fill. If his trademark filings are any indication of Ye’s plans, the rapper might soon need more than 160 employees to help build his brand.

According to legal docs — obtained by TMZ — Kanye’s refiled to protect just about YEEZUS everything … athletics, cosmetics, a kitchen line, bedding, games, paper goods, press campaign buttons, clothing and so much more.

Kanye’s also filed docs for a new California company called Yezzy Offshore Inc. at the beginning of the month.

Ye first filed the trademark docs in 2014, but later abandoned those in 2017 … so it appears he wants to swoop everything back up again — whether it’s YEEZY or YEEZUS.

Something tells us Kanye’s new lawyers are gonna be real busy over the next few months.

Kanye West and his legal team are working to deliver on Ye’s promise to take over the consumer world, by slapping YEEZUS trademark protection on everything from audio recordings to kitchen appliances.

• nwtex says:

noooooo! I apparently forgot to close the bold code! sheesh! just awful! ugh!

• Deusvult says:

Hey we know that there is some calculating in this by West.
      It’s all about his true statements he made that triggered Democrats.
      Yes he wants to sell and yes he might sign up for a lot of liberal ideas down the line..

• Tejas Rob says:

That’s about protecting his trademark, not that he’s going to start selling anything. Now run back to Shariablue and tell them the Treepers figured you out, they’ll still pay you.

• covfefe999 says:

This is totally irrelevant. Kanye is stating that black people should be able to think freely. This is a very important message. We see very few blacks admitting that they think Trump is cool or that he’s doing well as President.

27. nwtex says:

Kanye West Responds to ‘I Am A God’ Critics

Kanye West has caused some controversy after naming one of his new songs “I Am A God” and now the 36-year-old rapper is responding to those who have criticized him for doing so.

“When someone says something like I am God, people say stuff like, ‘Who does he think he is,'” West revealed in a recent interview with BBC 1. “I just told you who I thought I was: a god!”

West’s “I Am A God” is a song featured on his recent album Yeezus. The boisterous rapper revealed that the song’s inspiration came about when he was denied access to some shows at last year’s Paris Fashion Week.

“So the next day I went to the studio with Daft Punk, and I wrote ‘I Am A God’ … Cause it’s like, Yo! Nobody can tell me where I can and can’t go,” West previously told W Magazine. “Man, I’m the no. 1 living and breathing rock star. I am Axl Rose; I am Jim Morrison; I am Jimi Hendrix.”

The rapper likened the shunning in Paris to blasphemy.

“You can’t say that you love music and then say that Kanye West can’t come to your show! To even think they could tell me where I could and couldn’t go is just ludicrous,” West said. “It’s blasphemous- to rock ‘n’ roll, and to music.”

West outright explained that the song title was a literal reflection of his feelings about himself.

“I made that song because I am a god. I don’t think there’s much more explanation,” West told W. “I’m not going to sit here and defend (expletive). That (expletive) is rock ‘n’ roll, man. That (expletive) is rap music. I am a god. Now what?”

In “I Am A God” the rapper, whose nickname is Yeezy, seems to expand on the ideology further.

“I am a god / hurry up with my damn massage / hurry up with my damn menage / get the Porsche out the damn garage …. I am a god / even though I’m a man of God / my whole life in the hands of God / see y’all better quit playing with God … I Am God,” he raps.

• rjcylon says:

So, black people should continue to vote democrat? Because that is the discussion that millions of people are having tonight, because of what Kanye said.

• Tejas Rob says:

nwtex is a Shariablue shill working it hard.

• nwtex says:

I have no idea what people are talking about, especially those that could be influenced by an entertainer (and one with his issues), and don’t really care.

All I know is that Kanye said he “loves” Trump and if he voted he would have voted for him and that he also “loves” Hillary.

And btw I don’t see where I indicated that “…black people should continue to vote democrat”

• Tejas Rob says:

Seven posts on this page alone running down kanye. You’ve earned your money.

• covfefe999 says:

It’s not about whether Kanye voted for Trump or Hillary. It’s about Kanye saying that blacks shouldn’t be expected or forced to be Democrats. That’s all. It’s a wonderful message!

28. Jimmy Jack says:

Here’s my prediction – Trump formally recognizes the Armenian genocide. Trust me, it’s coming.

Kim & Kanye should go do the victory tour in Armenia when it happens. They’re treated like gods over there.

29. AKM says:

Treepers should check out Scott Adams (Dilbert) laying out some interesting things about Kanye, Candace Owen etc. To quote Trump: very cool.

• ichicinnabar says:

AKM,

Scott Adams’ journey to the Trump train from Hillary supporter is worthy of a book in of itself. It has been amazing to watch him evolve. I have a lot of respect for the guy to follow truth where he sees it.

There is a great sifting going on and he is one who recognizes it. Kanye does too. God is choosing who we fight along side with. If someone comes to the vineyard later, then he is still our brother.

-Ichi

30. TwoLaine says:

I was glad to see the MOB word used in his comment, and especially so close to Corrupt Colludin’ Comey’s ridiculous reference to President TRUMP and the mob.

My 1st tho’t at the time CCC said it was that the is no one more MOB-like than the DIMs. They have ZERO Free Thinkers and if anyone strays, like Kanye, they lowered the BOOM. And it didn’t take long, at all.

We have so many examples since the election. And unfortunately, most of them have C-A-V-E-D at the 1st exertion of pressure!

IF I were Kanye, President TRUMP & the Rs, I would Use on the MOB word OVER and OVER and OVER again to describe the DIMs going into the elections of 2018 and 2020.

AND, it can all be backed up by the use of our TOO MANY gubt tools and departments to weaponize their party, including even now.

31. MysticRose80 says:

Things sometimes work in mysterious, inexplicable ways.

In a perfect world, the word/opinion of a celebrity wouldn’t hold much weight  (if any, at all). Unfortunately, we do live in a world dominated (and, one can argue, dictated) by popular culture. Unfortunately, pop culture has contributed to our current state of society. If we are to combat the other side, then using that same pop culture AGAINST them is productive.

I am no fan of Kayne West, but I do give him credit for using his platform to champion for independent thinking. Since he is part of pop culture, you better believe that his message will reach many, many people.  It will also give more celebrities the courage to speak out against the “mob” and the “mob mindset”.

Red pill the masses , by any means necessary.

32. IMO says:

The Movement Has Begun

This is fantastic

• covfefe999 says:

Women have done it, hispanics are doing it, it’s time for the blacks to pick up the pace. The percentage of conservatives in each of these groups really ought to be around 50%, very roughly.

33. scarlettbr says:

Compare Kanye West to Jay-Z. Kanye hit mega stardom by rapping about Jesus and Jay-z raps about Lucifer. Any questions. Listen to the words of Jesus Walks by Kanye West.

34. dawg says:

Its looking like the Charlottesville hoax did not have the desired effect of painting Trump and Trump supporters as racists.

35. rsanchez1990 says:

These are truly interesting times in which we live. Living through a political realignment always is interesting.

36. Jacaranda11816 says:

“Dragon energy”….great choice of words on Kanye’s part! I’ll take it to mean decisiveness, sangfroid, 4D strategic thinking and general unstoppability…I’m a 100% fan of all that!
    Kim/Kanye aren’t usually on my radar but I agree with other posters here that this is huge. Those tweets single out groupthink, shaming, demonization… i.e.the bulk of the left’s toolbox.

I hope they’ll both withstand the tsunami of progressive hate coming their way.

37. rjcylon says:

Let the tone-deaf, progressive “expert analysis” begin. Long story short, the cultural gate keepers are terrified.

38. Genie says:

Clinton peeked out from under her covers today and said this about Kanye and other black supporters of PDJT, “They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-traitors.’ No Democratic loyalty, no obedience. We can talk about why they ended that way, but first we have bring them to heel.”

• jello333 says:

“They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-predators.’ No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended that way, but first we have bring them to heel.”

Yeah, but you know what? Other than the “bring them to heel” part (which DID sound pretty bad), the rest was pretty accurate. I was kinda surprised that Hillary was capable of being that honest, especially when the honesty involved risk to herself.

39. Lindy says:

Guess I’m really late to comment on this post, but did anyone notice the “2A” scribbled to the right of Trump’s autograph on that hat? That will really rachet up the conversation!