April 24th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #460

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,504 Responses to April 24th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #460

1. Pam says:

2. Pam says:

3. Troublemaker10 says:

Ronny Jackson allegations come from 20 military sources, Jon Tester says

Excerpt:

“Dr. Jackson’s record as a White House physician is impeccable,” a senior White House official said in a statement. “He has improved unit morale, received glowing reviews and promotions under Republican and Democrat presidents, and has been given a clean vet from the FBI. He has never even been the subject of an Inspector General review and he will certainly not be railroaded by a bitter ex-colleague who was removed from his job.”

4. Pam says:

5. Pam says:

Lookner just said the AP has now called it for Lesko.

6. Pam says:

• Curry Worsham says:

Gotta be big margin to call it so early. 10+?
      Awww, that would be so demoralizing …

• trumpthepress says:

Not from Arizona but I saw an idiot post this on the twitter account:

“I live in this district and I did not need a voter card all I needed was my Driver’s license. PLEASE DON’T let anything keep you from running out to vote. Polls open until 7 p.m.
      If you are in line they have to let you vote.”

So I believe this is illegals voting again…because they somehow got driver’s licenses.
      This is my opinion…because I am confident it happens everywhere for the most part.

The other candidate that lost was with 2 people wearing the pink hats in a picture. The Dems are sickos. Can’t wait until the fraud is cleaned up. Still hoping before the mid-terms. Soros is working harder than ever these days…

7. JoD says:

The 21st Century Khmer Rouge AKA The New Democrat Media Party, is moving in on their next mark, led by old Cryin’ Chuck Schumer.
    One by one they target and attack ANYONE who has an association with this President or this administration.
    Next up…Dr. Ronny Jackson.
    That reminds me….What ever happened to Tanveer Hussain, Chuck?
    FOX News 3/3/2017
    “Schumer pulled VISA strings for Indian athlete now accused of child sex abuse.”

8. Pam says:

• sunnydaze says:

This is so weird. Bohen is a Democrat who is described as a “conservative ” Dem. From the Buffalo article:

… ” With another Democrat going to the Assembly on the GOP/Conservative lines, they have engineered another improbable victory – even if Bohen has promised to caucus with Democrats” …….

He’ll caucus with the Dems.

• WSB says:

OK, so, sunny…this was driving me crazy. Since I live in NY as well.

From what I gather, Bowen is well connected through his father with Buffalo ironworkers. Bowen is a teacher, so he also had teacher unions behind him. He is also old friends with Carl Paladino, a Republican who backs President Trump, from what I remember. Carl attempted to run for Governor a bit back, with a similar personality and political beliefs aligned with President Trump.

It sounds like the Buffalo Republicans could not run an R candidate who could win, so this guy they allowed on their political line because he will oppose Cuomo.

At this point, many people want Cuomo deported, he is such a criminal, so that is how I take this maneuvering.

I guess because this state house member will not change the voting balance for anything else, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. 2 dimensional chess, but there it is. And, thie is only until November.

Wow! Wicked! Huh?

• WSB says:

Pam, I posted downthread about what I think happened here. Unless you know something else! It’s a bit complicated.

9. sunnydaze says:

Here’s the state seats Dems have flipped. Unfortunately, being Democrats, the DLCC is not giving us State/district names- just Surnames. But anyway. No excuse for this:

10. Pam says:

11. Pam says:

12. Pam says:

13. Pam says:

14. Watching Hannity and hearing about this crap Comey is trying to pull (haven’t read SD’s post on this yet, so cut me some slack here, please), allegedly hiring those he leaked to as his attorneys, my spidey senses started tingling. Let’s take a trip down a rabbit hole under the premise that SD has brought forward that perhaps Mueller has flipped and is working FOR PDJT: the raid on Cohen raised all these concerns about attorney-client privilege. What if……this was done to set it up to be able to go after Comey (and possibly others) in spite of this attempt to protect himself? Hmmm…….