Friday April 20th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

276 Responses to Friday April 20th – Open Thread

1. Timmy-the-Ute says:

A good Bible Study on praying for the President.

2. pjoe says:

DOJ threatning NY police over the Eric garner case. Payback?

3. amwick says:

Husband and I are travelling again. Bye bye Sunny Florida. It was so nice and warm.

Be safe peeps.

4. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

5. Blue Ridge Mts Va. says:

Kim Komando had this update on the Oath Yahoo/AOL. This is probably one of the nosiest email platforms ever. I wouldn’t have that at all. They can get into your banking info, credit card stuff. They will snoop on your photos and videos, Oath has the right to collect their location, date and time data, camera settings used and even scan them for image and facial recognition. Oath may analyze user content around certain interactions with financial institutions.” This means they can scan email content and communications from your bank and credit card company, for example, and use the data for their purposes.

• Janie M. says:

Thank you so very much for posting that BR Mts. I received yahell’s Oath email yesterday and was beside myself. I’ve been with them for over 20 years and have tons of emails, I have saved over that time. Wish I could transfer everything ifrom Yahell to another site. I have gmail as a secondary acct. but liked yahoo’s features, far more user friendly. I don’t know what to do…. I’m SO ticked.

6. Folks..
    I’m coming up on MY “Special Day”.. May 5th.. I may post this several times before the DAY, upcoming…
    I look FORWARD too this Day…
    This year it is May 5th…
    I hope too produce a NEW Video of this “Special Day”..
    So enjoy this one..

7. covfefe999 says:

Did Biden really do this? It looks pretty real.

• covfefe999 says:

I think it was photoshopped. Same pic is in this video with hands lower. But hey how bad is it that I didn’t know??? Creepy Joe has such an awful reputation!

• covfefe999 says:

• covfefe999 says:

These videos are really shocking. I’m watching them with my jaw dropped! He’s very brazen in his pedo behavior.

Yah Joe, you run for President. Will be an easy win for Trump.

• covfefe999 says:

This one has the best comment after it. I don’t really think that’s what Biden said to the girl. But look at what the first comment says.

dennisdahmer
            1 year ago
            c’mon maybe all he said was “do you know how badly i wanna order you cheese pizza with walnut sauce at comet ping pong later”

hahahahah!