Earlier today President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump welcomed Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar to the White House.  Part of the festivities included the presentation of a Shamrock Bowl by the Prime Minister to the American people.

This entry was posted in media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to President Trump Delivers Remarks at the Shamrock Bowl Presentation by Prime Minister Leo Varadkar…

1. emet says:

I’m Scots-Irish. That means I want a drink but I’m too cheap to pay for it.

• Carrie2 says:

emet, I am half Irish and Jewish but I am not to cheap to pay for it. Grew up knowing green beer but have no desire to color it green ever again, but just drink it good and cold! Got my Irish Soda Breach made for tomorrow and can enjoy that good corned beef after late afternoon Mass along with that cold beer.

2. MakeAmericaGreat says:

Great ceremony. FLOTUS look gorgeous, as always, and VP and SLOTUS also looking good and cheerful.

Trump loves the Irish and they love him back. Makes sense for a guy from New York.

Love the “7 more years” talk, too!

3. missilemom says:

Loved the shamrock bowl and the shamrock pocket squares born by both. Its simplicity was refreshing.

4. fleporeblog says:

When the PM stated that 59 new companies have opened up in America this past year, FLOTUS looked (12:05 of the video) at her husband and our President with that smile that said that is my guy, MAGA! Our President smiled back at her as to say thank you for being by my side as we both MAGA!

5. Pam says:

Loved seeing POTUS with his usual good humor. Yes, FLOTUS looked lovely as usual. Happy early St. Patrick’s day to all here at CTH.

6. Me says:

Trump looks good in the green tie and pocket square. I don’t recall seeing him in a green tie before. He should make this look part of his regular rotation.

7. Tiana says:

Is it just me, or did POTUS’s demeanor slightly change as the Irish Prime Minister talked about the “undocumented” and their dreams and hopes and contributions?… Starts about 10:55…

• Carrie2 says:

Tiana, I heard it and Trump’s look, but how sad if Ireland that is a beautiful country allows illegals to invade their country and ruin it as it has CA and other states that were first colonies to fight for the Republic of America and now are politically against all that was fought for.

8. Kerry_On says:

Always good to celebrate the long standing and exceptionally DEEP ties between Ireland and America. That being said, this particular Taoiseac (Ireland’s Prime Minister) is a certified globalist committed to flooding Ireland with immigrants from Africa and the Middle East producing all the same problems you find all over Europe. He fails to show any interest or concern for the opinions of the Irish people on this subject. In the cause of “diversity”, I have a modest proposal. Wouldn’t it be much more economical to move a whole bunch of white people to these countries that have few, if any? I suggest we start with this guy and the majority of the Dail (Irish Parliament), followed by Merkel, Macron and the majority of Brussels bureaucrats. They can then teach the locals of Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Gambia, The Congo and similar nations, what a wonderful boon cultural diversity is without having to dislocate them. I am sure the residents of those countries will be every bit as grateful and welcoming of Western Culture as we have been of theirs. Whose in??

9. Pat Frederick says:

I could listen to that Irish accent all day long…so sexy…but I adore most accents!

10. My parents, native Irish speakers from the Connemara Gaeltacht, would never cotton to an Indian born Taoiseach. The Ireland of Pearse, MacDonagh, Ceannt, Plunkett, DeValera, Douglas Hyde, Eoin MacNeil… tossed aside. Ireland awaits their replacement population.

11. waterside4 says:

As a real Irishman, I cringe looking at that poor excuse for a fellow countryman pretending to represent my country.
    The real person in charge of what was once my homeland is George Soros.
    Having got the people to make queer marriage legal, he is now pumping millions into this half Indians plan to legalise abortion.
    Then This prime minister wants to import 4 million Muslims into Ireland.
    It’s enough to make Grainne Wail.

12. scott467 says:

Whoops, wrong thread.

Somebody said ‘shamrock’, and I thought they were talking about 1980s MTV music.

🙂