March 13th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #418

trump-president-3

This thread will refresh daily and appear above the Open Discussion Thread.

President Trump Twitter @POTUS / Vice President Pence Twitter @VP

Sarah H Sanders Twitter @SHSanders45

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,471 Responses to March 13th – 2018 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #418

1. AmSa/Mx says:

2. I hope now that TREX is “fired”, all the folks who praised him through the roof will now not go out of their way to find his faults. He did a great job.
    I am seeing this move as, his role in the project, that at the time required specific skill set, is over, and for the next phase a new person with necessary skill sets is required. This is reminiscent of Paul Manafort – brought in to achieve a specific goal and then move on to another person for the next phase to do the job.
    I understand if lot of people will think that this is so wrong, and may think that President Trump is using people, but having worked on various projects throughout my career, I do not see anything wrong. I can guarantee that if President Trump would not have “fired” him, TREX would have left on his own after some time – that is what I do when I see that there is no value addition for me or the project, once tasks that needs my skill sets are completed.
    From my perspective .. nothing to see or hear or comment on this move, and, it is business as usual.

• Publius2016 says:

TRex was a giant, but truly not on same page or pace…PRESIDENT IS VISITING THE WALL TODAY!!! Think about it…TRex may not agree so he’s out…same with North Korea…Iran?

• Eric C. says:

I concur. A little above I asked, based on the (IMO pre-planned) CIA to SoS transition for Phase II of State clean-out, will Pence be replaced in 2020? Prep the 2024 candidate of choice to keep MAGA rolling.

Pence is OK, but I don’t see him continuing MAGA at this pace and Trump won’t pull another Reagan in regards to Bush.

• Eric C. says:

I’ll go out on a limb and predict the first female VP and then in 2024 the first female President, something the Dems couldn’t do.

• Eric C, I will not be surprised if President Trump will choose a female VP. If you look at the number of women running things for VSG POTUS, I am having a feeling that he sometimes think of them as more deserving than anybody in his orbit at the time to do that job.
          As far as I know, VP Pence has so far not done anything anti-MAGA and who knows, maybe he will learn the tricks of the trade under stewardship of our President and by 2024 he will be ready to further the agenda.
          Once thing we can be assured of is, President Trump will have succession plan and candidate in place long before 2024 and of course as usual we will not know it until the last moment.

• piper567 says:

newamerican, I have thought this for quite a while: the President will determine his successor sometime late in his first term…And then train during the second term.
            My .02

• Eric C. says:

Also, I don’t believe T-Rex was horrible. He just had a certain skill set for a particular “Phase” of the Operation. Done all the time in business, but not politics because of Friends, Feelings, and Empires.

The typical politician looks at full SoS term as a resume builder (Hillary), Trump sees it as a task that needs to be done, yes there are some hurdles with the confirmation process. But obviously that was planned for in advance. During the confirmation process of Pompeo, could you fathom anyone on the committees thinking this person nominated for CIA could be the SoS in 1-year?

• ForGodandCountry says:

“I am seeing this move as, his role in the project, that at the time required specific skill set, is over, and for the next phase a new person with necessary skill sets is required.”
      ———————-

You are seeing it exactly right.

3. AmSa/Mx says:

4. beach lover says:

Hope Pompeo will not have a hard time with another confirmation? Verdict out on if its needed. I like him going from CIA to SofS. He will get those documents released there too, dont forget. He has had time to see the crimes from CIA point of view.. now just in time for the State Dossier docs. Tillerson never seemed to interested in finding wrongs hidden from investigations, done by Hillary and Kerry’s administration. Pompeo with his CIA background will come in with eyes wide open knowing what to do.

5. Garavaglia says:

My thoughts on the Tillerson development? Pompeo is the current SOS. Next crisis please….

6. burnett044 says:

I hope we get some coverage of wall visit… I am sure there will be some sort of protest in Ca. today..

7. Laura may be right! Trump will not fire some one in this position without warning him or informing him!

8. Publius2016 says:

My recommendation for National Security Economic Advisor was denied Army Secretary by UNIPARTY Deep State Think Tank Black Ops – Billionaire Vincent Viola http://www.forbes.com/profile/vincent-viola/

9. KittyKat says:

I think the new group of Obama loyalists should be called:

“National Security Now [Lilliputian Chapter]”

10. Crooked holder who covered up for Ozero now say it’s a cover up!

11. patrickhenrycensored says:

• brh82 says:

Why the heck that Tweet hasn’t been put out a thousand times over the last year is beyond me. It’s ALWAYS been the way Mexico is going to pay for the wall. But Trump Time is the perfect time and I’m sticking to that forever.

12. patrickhenrycensored says:

• Gil says:

Think of all the illegals that are not even detained because police cant hold them andprosecutors wont prosecute? They are fleeing from location to location fully flouting all laws, committing crimes from misdemeanors to felonies, and nothing happens. It has to stop!

• andyocoregon says:

The same goes for Colorado where they recently released an illegal who is charged with the death of a truck driver in a hit & run crash. The stupid judge gave him the low, low bail amount of only $25,000 knowing full well he is a flight risk. And why didn’t he require the illegal to wear an ankle GPS tracking device?

• greenmakescents says:

This was not some small time illegal, who could never afford to post $25,000 bond. Look at his neck and face, screams gang, for him the $25,000 was pocket change, from him or from another source. Another sanctuary city looking out for the safety of it’s citizens.

13. Texian says:

Regarding Sir Tillerson.. Salute and move on Deplorables.. The battlefield changes, and so do Generals.. Keep putting one foot in front of the other..

14. Bendix says:

I had tried to ignore Hillary’s latest seemingly drunken diatribe, but it came to the forefront of my attention when I saw the pictures of her sliding down the stairs, in unsuitable footwear.
    I hadn’t realized that she was overseas, bashing large swaths of Americans.
    Not only is it embarrassing, that the first woman nominee is such a bitter loser, after all this time, it’s embarrassing that such a highly placed and well known American is airing her gripes about her countrymen and women, in public.
    This further trashes her husband’s tattered legacy. He got where he was on his own merits; she, largely on his.
    Say what you will about Bill Clinton, he did not look down on America and Americans. He respected the working classes, and the middle class, which he came from himself. He is not a snob.
    He may have enacted policies that were detrimental to Americans, but IMO probably not by conscious design. I think he thought he could finesse it so he took care of the 1% and the little guy.
    Not Hillary. She has a sneering disdain for people she deems not as successful as she ; how much of that success is due to her own effort?
    She reminds me of Michelle Obama in that the only time Americans meet with her approval is when they are voting the way she thinks they should.

• trumpthepress says:

Agree with many of your thoughts…but definitely disagree with your assessment of Bill…The only good thing he did was welfare reform that I can remember and that was because he was outnumbered with a Rep congress. His policies were on purpose and intent to hurt the American people. He lied and fooled many. He is as crooked as Hillary which is a high-standard to meet. Clinton foundation is a joint effort of pay for play. They both disgust me and are evil to the core IMHO and always have been.

• Oh, what bull! All Slick Willy cares about is his willy!!!! And his cocaine!!!!

• Niagara Frontier says:

The woman lacks any self-awareness and is politically tone deaf.

It was probably lost on her that she decided to attack more than half of Americans as racist and sexist in India of all places, one of the most economically, socially, and racially stratified countries on the face of the Earth.

Maybe they’ll keep her.

• andyocoregon says:

And she had the audacity to say President Trump’s agenda is “looking backwards” due to his campaign slogan “Make America Great Again”. WTH is she doing now? She’s looking back at November, 2016 and still grousing she lost the election a year and a half later.

I wish MSM would stop giving her public press. She is just another insignificant political loser like Bernie and doesn’t deserve any publicity unless it’s her obituary.

• piper567 says:

Niagara, Not A Chance.
        Just ask Justin from Canada.
        The Indians are not stupid…Oh, Justin, you want us to reduce tariffs on Garbanzo beans?ha!
        Just raised them some 25%!

• MVW says:

She can’t even pick her shoes out. No judgement. Melania and Ivanka could descend those steps in stilettos, but they are sober. Hillary should know better, she should wear sneakers with hot sauce on the bottoms.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Bubba Clinton respected no one. Morever he was a liar, a cheat, a crook, an elitst,a shill who sold out to anyone and everyone, and a philanderer to boot. And he, like Shrillary, is a Satanic Black Magick Illuminised Witch.

No, there is NOTHING good about the Klintoons, either one of them. And with Chelsea, it’s obvious that the foul apple hasn’t fallen far from the diseased, decayed tree..

• kaste668 says:

Agree. Think about it. If Hill was not trying to outdo Bill by becoming Pres. herself (because of course she was better than him) We might never have know how evil they both were. Pride goes before the fall!

• What we are seeing from crooked is the beginning of her comeback tour. Get ready for her to announce another run in 2020.

• Bill Clinton is a rapist.

• Madison Grant says:

My cousin told me a story about a Marine he knew who had to guard the Clintons one time. The guy said Hillary was a lesbian (and I’m not using the language I heard), and that Bill would get rid of her so he and the guys could play pool and drink beer. Then, he’d spend the whole time they were playing pool complaining about her.

Bill honestly sounds like a giant cuck to me whose been run by his wife his whole marriage. At some point though, he followed her along the path of evil, corruption, drug-running and Arkancide, and that’s on him. Adam took the apple.

• brh82 says:

Both Hillary and Michelle are an equal embarrassment to the USA abroad, but I suspect the folks abroad who count also view them the same way we do. if you haven’t searched “Buckwheat Meets the Queen’, it’s good for some giggles this morning.

• d2i says:

She is an embarrassment to the U.S. Losing is not something she does gracefully. Rather, she behaves like a petulant child who wasn’t allowed to just take what wasn’t hers. That she is abroad speaking so poorly of her fellow countrymen/women is a testament as to how she would have led this country. I shiver at the thought.

Moreover, I’m sick and tired of the whole lot of these entitled brats who were indoctrinated to believe they were the only smart ones in the class. Starting with Zero to Michelle to Hillary to Susan Rice to Ben Rhodes to Comey to Clapper to Brennan to Holder to Mueller … the entire lot of this commie cult disgusts me. Their lofty opinion of themselves leaves me with such revulsion toward them. A L L O F T H E M!

“I won the places that represent two-thirds of America’s gross domestic product,” Clinton said. “So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And his whole campaign, ‘Make America Great Again,’ was looking backwards.”

What this dottering old fool is clearly confirming is her full support for globalism, the New World Order be afraid of everydamnedbody horse manure, while also acknowledging she would never support America’s, let alone anyone else’s, national sovereignty. PERIOD.

She and her fellow travellers are communists, PERIOD. They could give a rip about this country or the souls who wish to thrive here.

15. jnearen says:

Very sorry to hear of Rex Tillerson. Thought he did a great job. On another subject, this Florida Republican Tom Rooney’s comments that Russia was trying to help Trump was reckless and unnecessary. He did not make it clear that Russia’s only goal was creating chaos. The last person Putin wanted to become President was Trump. Putin knew Hillary could (and had been) bought. Likely, to the extent the Russians were actually involved at all — to any significant degree — it was just to undercut Hillary in expectation of her being elected.

16. Sparky5253 says:

Hope “protector of the swamp” Sessions will be the next one fired for not being on board with Trump’s agenda.

• amber says:

I think he will be fired after the IG Report comes out.

• mimbler says:

I very much hope I’m wrong, but I’m getting the vibe that the IG report won’t be that big of a deal.
        It is starting to look like that shiny object to make us think something is happening. The issue date keeps sliding, and although all the data has been available to Sessions and Congress, I’m not seeing anything happen (although it certainly could be happening behind the scenes).
        Time will tell.

• I like Sessions.

I bet you will too eventually.

• brh82 says:

“Vanita Gupta, who headed the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division under the Obama administration and is now the top executive of the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, said that Sessions has advanced an anti-civil rights agenda since the day he became the nation’s top law enforcement officer.” This project has to have taken a ton of time because Gupta invoked MANY “laws” that were over-reach of current laws, but she called them “explanations”. Sessions has revoked, but the time teasing apart the legal from the illegal not only took a ton of research but a ton of documenting the revocations.
        I think we will celebrate Jeff Sessions eventually.

17. Can anyone help me here

I can post from a desktop , but can not post from my Amazon fire

What could be causing that ?????/

18. maxmbj says:

McMaster is next.

19. This is Gina Haskell!

20. Katrina is the senior campaign advisor!

21. fleporeblog says:

The Economic Train doesn’t care who is the new SoS or Director of the CIA. It continues to blow along setting records and picking up passengers as our President MAGA!

From the article linked above:

The National Federation of Independent Businesses (NFIB) said small business optimism rose to 107.6 in February, the highest level since 1983 and second highest ever. The NFIB Small Business Economic Trends Survey showed a jump in small business owners increasing capital outlays and raising compensation.

In February, several components of the Small Business Optimism Index reached highs. A net 22% of owners are planning to raise worker compensation and 66% reported capital outlays, up 5 points from January and the highest reading since 2004. That indicates small businesses are confident about future growth prospects.

The percentage of owners expecting higher real sales increased 3 points to a net 28%, one of the best readings since 2007. Owners also reported higher nominal sales in the past three months at a net 8% of all owners. The net percent of owners reporting inventory gains rose 3% to a net 7% following a 6-point rise in January.

“Small business owners are telling us loud and clear that they’re optimistic, ready to hire, and prepared to raise wages – it’s one of the strongest readings I’ve seen in the 45-year history of the Index,” said NFIB Chief Economist Bill Dunkelberg. “The fact that several components saw significant increases tells us that small businesses are flourishing in a way we haven’t seen in over a decade.”

22. Publius2016 says:

More lies from FAKE NEWS MEDIA…first TRex was Manchurian STate choice, then worst polluter, then friend of Bush, and now, informed by twitter???

23. Texian says:

I think a few of the bloggers over at Breitbart are on to something.. In regard to Arnold Schwarzenegger suing oil companies for “global warming”.. wacko..

An explanation for the mysterious widespread wacko-ness coming out of California.. “Radon coming up from the San Andreas fault..”.

Another responded “..you remember the Oracle of Delphi? She inhaled toxic gasses coming out of a fault vent under the temple! The gasses caused hallucinations the Greeks interpreted as visions and prophecy! ..”.

Search it, the theory is all over the place – they were getting “high” breathing the gases coming out of earthquake fault lines and “seeing visions..”. They purposely built temples just for that..

The California wacko-ness mystery has been solved.. The National Parks Department needs to designate California as a wilderness preserve.. Keep it from human habitation to stop the madness..

How to explain the East coast madness.. Maybe underlying geologic magnetization fluxes.. Underlying geomagnetic storms caused by moving magma deep within the Earth or something.. Kind of like the Devil’s Triangle area..

24. psychodave says:

(from yesterday’s Wall Street Journal)
    “The Intelligence Community stands by its January 2017 assessment, ‘Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections,’ ” said Brian Hale, a spokesman for the office of the Director of National Intelligence.”

I look forward to CTH’s and its Commentariat’s flaming Dan Coats’ leadership of the D.N.I. to a crisp.

da link:

25. magatrump says:

I am glad Pompeo is the new SofS. He is more of a fighter than Tillerson and that is what we need now more than ever. The Big Ugly continues and the Deplorables are so very for the fight! MAGA

26. andi lee says:

Just want to congratulate the CHAMPIONS,
    Houston Astros, again!

A Shout-Out to them Louisiana Cajun Boys of the CAJUN NAVY in Houston’s Hurricane Harvey, and aftermath. Those boys are fearless. Alligators, rats, snakes, no problem!
    (Me? Don’t stand in my way – I’ll run you over in a heartbeat!)

• ForGodandCountry says:

Umm…80% of those responding were from Texas. Yes, the Cajun Navy showed up in force, but they were the minority. I know this from my own participation down there. Just look at the boat registration stickers in any of the innumerable pics online.

• ForGodandCountry says:

And, btw, go ‘Stros! Will repeat this year as back-to-back Champs. 🙂

• Truthfilter says:

You’re right. Cajun Navy gets too much publicity and credit for Harvey flood rescue. I don’t know why they continue to take credit. I do know that the group has had internal conflicts in the recent past over the issue of becoming “too big” and too sensationalized. There was also an issue over whether or not members should go through search and rescue training. It started out as a few guys who rescued flood victims in their local community. It changed.

We live in south LA. During the Harvey rescue efforts, we loaded up and prepared to head toward Beaumont, Texas after learning (from the Cajun Navy Facebook page) that more flat-bottom boats were needed there. Our intentions were to surrender our boat, drop off some donated supplies, and go back home. (We are too old to participate in any rescue situation.) We didn’t really know what to expect. We subscribed to the Cajun Navy channel on a live radio app to find out where to go and who to contact once we got there. As we prepared to leave, we were hearing radio chatter from many others already there with boats who were being turned away. I gathered that the numbers of vehicles with boats in tow was too overwhelming for authorities to manage. All the roads into Texas (Lake Charles/Beaumont area) by then were too flooded for vehicles and/or too shallow for boats to pass. It was impossible to get the boats to the Texas rescue zones, they said. Some people got mad and called on the radio for members of the Cajun Navy to give them further directions. Other, more adventurous folks were asking if they should just launch their boats right there in the floodwater off of the highway. Others said they were heading north to try and find an alternate way into Texas. Nobody from the Cajun Navy would answer these radio calls or these questions which went out all day long and into the night with every new arrival of a volunteer with a boat. It was pure chaos. (We had decided that morning not to go, of course.)

I think it was careless of the Cajun Navy to request more boats on Facebook only to leave so many well-meaning people stranded with their boats near the stateline with no further instructions, no updates, no answers. This was obviously an impulsive and irresponsible move by somebody who was perhaps enjoying his rock-star status too much to consider the trouble and confusion he would cause, much less the impossible logistics of the situation.

27. Dora says:

Another one out. He’s really cleaning up.

===

Trump’s Personal Assistant Fired Over Security Issue
    John McEntee, one of the longest-serving aides, was escorted out of White House on Monday

28. patrickhenrycensored says:

‘Beyond The Pale:’ ICE Chief Blasts California Dems For Attacking Immigration Agents

29. blognificentbee says:

30. mashall says:

Just Say NO to Affirmative Action Hires….Hire on merit alone.
    Where is the new Secretary of DHS/CBP on this latest SNAFU?
    DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielson should be holding a press conference announcing updating background checks. I understand some new officials inherit a mess, that’s why a true leader audits/inventories upon accepting the leadership role. Boots need to meet Butts! Never expect, Inspect!

Yes, an illegal alien has been working for Customs Border Patrol for 6 years.
    How many Terrorists/Cartel members remain in CBP?

31. MVW says:

I wonder if Tillerson was not cleaning out the State department fast enough? How many employees still there?

32. beach lover says:

well, it was a short term for T-Rex. But I will never forget him saying.. “This isn’t my first sword dance”. Classic. I wish him well. That job has to be grueling.

33. eric says:

LOVE the reaction when Our Lion In Chief roars!!!!

• Lurker2 says:

Me too. I love a man or woman who knows how to hire and fire. The MSM acts like there’s something wrong when in fact this is exactly what a President needs to do. Of course prior Presidents had their admins all built-in and set for them before they event stepped into office. This is the first time we haven’t had a puppet in who knows how long.

• big bad mike says:

Lincoln fired Haskell, Pope, McClellan, Hooker, Meade, before he got Grant. General of the Army at that time was a much more important position during that time than SOS. If Pompeo doesn’t get the job done – he will be fired as well.

34. jeans2nd says:

Re: T-Rex – Rex Tillerson as SOS has not been effective at cleaning out the Swamp Creatures at State. That is ALL this is about.
    How long have you all been hearing what State Swamp Creatures are doing to T-Rex and Nauert?

Pres Trump needs a killer at State. After a year, Rex Tillerson was not effective.
    That is all there is to this.

Now, we need to give more support to Mike Pompeo and Heather Nauert. They need our support now more than ever.

35. Keebler ac says:

36. Keebler ac says:

37. sunnydaze says:

38. citizen817 says:

39. Liked by 6 people

40. Interesting, saw that Tillerson spokesman who said , in effect , Tillerson unaware he was fired till read the tweet ( which is wrong on its face, of course Trump called him before tweet ) and MSM running with it , was FIRED today instantaneously for that statement , good riddance to that guy. Probably a leaker besides

• Lurker2 says:

That’s what I’m thinking too. The leakers are being ousted. Even if they were well-meaning. I think Trump needs to take extreme control, nobody talks to the media without prior approval from certain parties, even if Trump himself.

41. Bendix says:

Andrew Cuomo may not be around to reap the political benefit of giving away New Yorkers’ money to Puerto Rico:
    He has to get reelected in New York first, and it may be tougher this time, now that someone so close to him that Mario called him his third son, has been found guilty of corruption.

• rsmith1776 says:

The Cuomos? Corrupt? Connected for instance, since Mario “Godfather” Cuomo’s times, to John “Sonny” Franzese, a capo in the Colombo crime family, and many other mafiosi?

Gedouttahere.

• rsmith1776 says:

I would also like to dispel any rumors according to which Chris Cuomo would be an active part of the Cuomo Crime Family.

He is a little bit like Fredo Corleone. More helpless and hapless than evil and cunning. Even if he tries. Boy, does he try.

42. The Jimmy Jackz says:

Interested to see what Sundance has to say about Tillerson getting the boot and Pompeii getting the position.

43. Liked by 2 people

44. MaineCoon says:

Tillerson did a great sword dance, but he was out of steip with the Paris Peace cord dance, tariffs, NoKo and Iran. His song was finished. It isn’t a right or wrong issue. His season in POTUS Cabinet is over. He served well, but POTUS SoS must be singing the same song from his heart. He has a different tune now. Thank you for your service SoS Tillerson. Wish you and your family the best. POTUS is correct when saying Tillerson will be better now too.

45. sunnydaze says:

Nucor building a rebar mill in Frostproof, FL.- south of Orlando.

…” The rebar micro mill is expected to employ approximately 250 people and pay an average annual salary of $66,000. …”

46. Keebler ac says:

So apparently it’s now being reported by CNN that it’s not certain if Stephan Clifford has actually done an interview with CBS. Maybe cause the “facts” of her story is not checking out by the CBS fact checking team. Stephan is on her own confabulating facts so they’re discovering what an enormous (lol) embarassment it would be. Piers Morgan tweeted to her to stop teasing and spill the beans, why the play games? Her tweet comeback was lol diversional tactics. There is no there there. Her current lawyer is just trying to corner someone who isn’t even the subject of her NDA. If anything, someone tried to test if her actress-endowed assets were fake a la grab because it would take millions for an affair of that magnitude not $130K to go away. She also apparently tried to shop the story out to magazines and probably $100K is all she could get based on her unbelievable lies. The amount of the “settlement” is a tell. Cohen probably panicked thinking it was true at 11th hour and paid her off thinking it would help Trump even though he never approved doing anything.

• Keebler ac says:

By the way, it’s no surprise CNN and the media are trying to walk back the story because at noon today was the ultamatim Stephan Daniel’s lawyer gave Cohen to try to stop the telecast. Playing games, as Piers Morgan alluded. Nothing but going on a dumb guess based on a very pressured porn actress to entrap a President

47. andi lee says:

Need to order a new report, GAO! MORE current!

1997 GAO Report: for YR 1997 ONLY:
    $1.2 BILLION!

• mashall says:

I had a conversation with a 80 year old Preacher about illegal aliens and how they are ruining life in America by stealing hard earned and paid for benefits. He stated that “all illegal aliens are not bad people.” I said, they would not be sneaking over if they thought it was “right and proper”, secondly are you aware that if they are given Amnesty, everyone of them will be able to draw on Social Security Benefits/Medicaid/Medicare, that they never even paid into, and receive the same amount as you your congregation members?”
      His face hit the floor, and with the shocked look of a troubled man he states…”I did not know that?

Wake up America!
      You’re being ripped off!

• mashall says:

Anger can be a very positive thing, the thing that moves us beyond the acceptance of Evil.
        I try to make political discussions personal to have a better chance of making people “see the light.”

• ForGodandCountry says:

I’ve had this same conversation with many inside the church. They simply don’t know the details and get lost inside the “feel good” propaganda of the enemy, which has been VERY intentionally manipulative with it’s messaging (as you know).

When you point out to them HOW they’ve and their beliefs have been manipulated, they reach an “Aha!” moment.

48. sunnydaze says:

Trump just made a *great* statement/explanation re. Tillerson leaving (on FNC).

Something like : ” I like Rex a LOT and we get along well, but we don’t always agree (like re. Iran). Pompeo and I are on the same wavelength.”

So, can we stop engaging in the hysterics handed down by MSM now?

This is one of the reasons I like Trump….just wait and he will , very candidly, TELL you what happened- honestly!