Friday March 9th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

287 Responses to Friday March 9th – Open Thread

1. BigMamaTEA says:

Can anybody tell if this guy is moose limb?

2. Lucille says:

SC: Muslim planted bombs, said they would keep coming “until the Islamic State and flag are above all others”
    March 9, 2018 12:37 PM by Robert Spencer

“One was discovered Jan. 30 near the intersection of Travis and Martin roads. In that case, a 49-year-old man found a wicker basket and heard something in it hissing. When he opened the basket, the device detonated and he suffered a minor leg injury…Along with the basket was a drawing that depicted the White House with flames superimposed over it, Socha testified Thursday.

• BigMamaTEA says:

Yes, and they breed like rabbits. By design. Even in OK we have issues.

And guess what…….every year CAIR-OK hosts a moose limb day at our Capital. And guess what else…..they were sure triggered both this year and last, when I wore my Sabo t-shirt to the counter rally. {geez, fefe’s so triggered!

• nikkichico7 says:

Hold a rally …. for the moose limb MEN only (/sarc) offer good wine or water or pop … load them all up with something to make them STERILE and …. impotent ….. 🤨👍

I know, I know, but I can dream can’t I …. 😃

3. Sentient says:

I don’t agree with everything Thomas Wictor thinks, but he has a good take-down today of the farce that is the Michael Isikoff / David Corn article on Mother Jones. And to think I once considered Isikoff reasonably honorable.

• phoenixRising says:

Michael Isikoff & David Corn are involved in dossier… bad actors doing cya

• amwick says:

You probably know that Thomas Wictor suffers from PTSD and is on some kind of medication. He has told everyone about this himself, and I certainly admire his honesty.. So I think he is very special. That being said, some stuff puzzles me, but overall, I think of him as a kind of philosopher… I can’t help but think genius and insanity are close cousins…. and I say that with respect for him… at least what I have read. Funny who you come to “know” in the twitterverse.

4. Sentient says:

Example of ridiculousness from the Isikoff/Corn piece: “For the past few years, Brennan’s pleas (to his Russian counterpart) for help in defusing the Syrian crisis had gone nowhere.”

Defusing the Syrian crisis? Obama and Hillary and Brennan and McCain lit that country on fire !

5. BigMamaTEA says:

With Washington busy with endless commentary on Trump’s North Korean gambit, the President just quietly fulfilled a promise he made on the campaign trail on 2016.

Remember, Navy sailor Kristian Saucier was sentenced to a year in prison for taking pictures inside the submarine he was serving in. He ended up pleading guilty to unauthorized possession and retention of national defense information.

6. Lucille says:

As the man said, this will not end well….

The Men Preparing for Civil War in South Africa
    Lauren Southern YouTube Channel

7. BigMamaTEA says:

• BigMamaTEA says:

Puts Vlad’s new super-sonic whatever in a whole different light! {Hilldabeast….did you sell Vlad our technology?!}

8. phoenixRising says:

9. BigMamaTEA says:

10. Linnéa says:

Test. Sorry.

11. auscitizenmom says:

lilbirdee12’s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

12. andeclain says:

When I clicked the reply button and again when I clicked post, the screen jumped to Linnea’s picture of the Elvis impersonator. I was thinking that it was destroying the peaceful, prayerful atmosphere that lilbirdee’s prayer brings, but given that I smiled at the picture both times, maybe the combination of the prayer and picture were bringing some joy when I wasn’t in the best of moods. The Lord works in strange ways!

13. patrickhenrycensored says: