Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – 1:15pm EST…

Sarah Huckabee Sanders delivers the White House press briefing for Monday January 29th, 2018.  Anticipated start time 1:15pm EST

UPDATE: Video Added:

WH Livestream LinkRSBN Livestream LinkGST Livestream Link

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

226 Responses to Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – 1:15pm EST…

1. Truthfilter says:

I opened a disquus account this morning so I could comment on articles at the Hill. I saw all these rabid leftists demanding links and proof from Trump supporters that the FBI/DOJ/CIA had unlawfully abused FISA queries, etc. So, I found the actual FISC (Admiral Rogers) document from 2016 on Scribbed and copied and pasted the link a few times in replies to those who demanded proof. They called me a troll, a Russian bot at least 10 times and reported me for “spamming.” Now I can’t comment there at all. I don’t even know what “spamming” is. It’s disheartening. I like to read the Hill because they do sometimes report on Deep state happenings.

• lastinillinois says:

You did great, truth.

Not much more an individual can do.

Youve done more than most already.

Take solace in knowing that some day soon one, or dozens, of those you interacted with today are going to tell their friends “oh, yeah, I knew about the FISC doc – someone posted it on “The Hill”.

• Patriot1783 says:

Congrats! You were over target 😄

• AsksTooManyQuestions says:

Well done, Truthfilter.

There’s no point arguing with a leftist if you think the point is they will change their mind. They do not respond to logic. You argue with them if there’s an audience because there is the possibility that someone “listening” (in this case, reading) is not a leftist but someone seeking true facts. You gave them that.

Your posts are now seeds and who knows what fruit they will bear.

• fisman45459 says:

Don’t feel disheartening feel proud! You showed them the truth and they couldn’t handle it. That’s a win in my book congrats! Good job! Happens with me all the time with our local paper Dayton Daily News (lib rag).

• tgmccoy says:

Hint comment on Discus on,conservative sites the Hill can be cesspool of liberal thought.
      changed my handle there also you can block your own comment as private.
      limits the harassment.. Try again…

• vladdy says:

You’re a lot more patient than many of us. We scroll by or block the leftist name-callers (as they have no debate; they don’t even know how to); when they ask for links, we tell them how to use a search engine.

2. quintrillion says:

The show goes on..but won’t let the show go on

3. Sarah looks really good in that color.