Deep State, Via Washington Post, Fights Back and Defends Andrew "Andy" McCabe…

By now everyone should be fully aware that the Washington Post is the media PR firm selling the position of the intelligence apparatus.  Tonight the WaPo rises in defense of Asst. FBI Director Andrew “Andy” McCabe by pushing a ridiculous -and anonymously sourced- story about President Trump asking McCabe who he voted for in 2016.

(WaPo) Shortly after President Trump fired his FBI director in May, he summoned to the Oval Office the bureau’s acting director for a get-to-know-you meeting.
The two men exchanged pleasantries, but before long, Trump, according to several current and former U.S. officials, asked Andrew McCabe a pointed question: Whom did he vote for in the 2016 election?

Trump, the officials said, also vented his anger at McCabe over the several hundred thousand dollars in donations his wife, a Democrat, received for her failed 2015 Virginia state Senate bid from a political action committee controlled by a close friend of Hillary Clinton.
McCabe, 49, who had been FBI deputy director for a little more than a year when James B. Comey was fired, is at the center of much of the political jockeying surrounding the investigation into potential coordination between Trump associates and the Kremlin. He has for a number of months been the subject of Trump’s ire, prompting angrytweets suggesting that the Russia probe is politically motivated by Democrats sore about losing the election.  (read more)

The transparency of motive here is hilarious.  The Washington Post is desperate to try and get some kind of push back established while many of the current, and all of the former, FBI and DOJ leaders are coming under investigation.
The Washington Post has staked their journalistic reputation on the Russia Collusion story.  There’s no possibility of any successful exit from two years of completely false reporting through the use of corrupt anonymous sources; some of those FBI sources we now know were Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Comey and Andy McCabe.

This entry was posted in Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2016, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

288 Responses to Deep State, Via Washington Post, Fights Back and Defends Andrew "Andy" McCabe…

1. Pam says:

Always remember that Gov Huckabee calls them the Washington Post and New York Slimes for a reason. Just sayin’. 😉

• rf121 says:

Washington Compost fits real well. The paper is bad, but read the comments for a minute. That is when you realize how split this country really is. The good news is, I am armed, and they most likely are not.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

The level of hatred against us by those people (NYC and DC elites or wannabes) is more than a little disturbing. They would have NO REGRETS if we were ALL in concentration camps. NONE. They are literally angry that stupid people (us) want a say. I just stopped looking at their comments. No WaPo or NYT for me.

• NotALiberal says:

I no longer even try to read them. My blood pressure reaches new dangerous level when I do, and I’m not going to die and give them the satisfaction.

• MM says:

Same here, I refuse to subject myself to their babble……

• I’ve decided not to waste my time on what I consider to be stupid people’s opinions. So I read CTH and some twitter feeds (contains info that is generally 3-5 days ahead of the news) and that’s it.

• webgirlpdx says:

Ok…here’s the deal. This is what I use against any stupid CNN loving liberal. Whenever they say something I just reply with “Ha. That figures that you’d think that! Didn’t you see that CNN poll that 94% of democrats said they’re uninformed?,
              I swear their heads spin and snap off. Of course, I made it up but they believe it ????✌️️?

• Bo Ure says:

Neither do I read them. But that doesn’t stop me from having my say there. And I don’t bother going back to read their ridiculous rebuttals. I’m not interested in anything they have to say. Not one single thing. But I am interested in contradicting their writers and calling out their partisan and limited positions, putting the fear into their omissions, and having the readers know that not everyone drinks their partisan Kool Aid. And I notice that others do this same thing. We’re not having a discussion. We’re talking at them.

• NotALiberal says:

I agree, but it’s the talking “at them” that sends me into outer space. If they give me a legitimate point to ponder, I will ruminate on it, but holy crow, they can’t even do that.

• Deb says:

Just lob some truth bombs and get out of there. You never know, your comments might just wake someone up.

• brh82 says:

I keep a selection of “truth bombs” on my desktop so i can copy and paste them into Facebook and/or Twitter. Only problem is, it’s difficult to stop. It’s 4:19 a.m., I’ve been at it since 8 p.m., and I am the sole caregiver of an alzheimers spouse, so i MUST be up bright and shiny. Nighty Night!

• rf121 says:

The shame is I immigrated as a teen. Earned my citizenship in the USN and have a greater respect for the Country and Constitution then any of these idiots. In fact, they really piss me off. Don’t get me started on illegal F’n aliens.
          I recommend to all of them a trip overseas for a year so they get to realize how good they really have it.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Amen!
            One of my first recognitions of Trumps genius was the fact that he was doing so well with legal immigrants, and the Fake News wasn’t reporting it. Then I put two and two together.
            “LEEE-GALLL-Y” as he loved to say in his rallies. It was a wedge right through the mouth of the Fake News Press.
            And that was just the beginning of MAGA. 😎
            I find it very strange that these otherwise smart people simply cannot see that Trump is smarter than them. Or maybe they can see it, and they hate it. Whatever – it’s OK with me – as long as they are not in power.
            2018. It will be very important. Gotta get out that vote BIGLY.

• Yeah Quantonomo bay sounds like a good destination for them.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I’m glad you immigrated, and I appreciate your service (and your sense of humor).
            Now, go buy more ammo and spend some more time at the range. We need you at your best, because we may be facing our worst.

• rf121 says:

When I am driving through the Rockies there happens to be a lot of open ranges. Practice is not a problem.
              In fact at my last stop a few months back I set up my target at 75 yards. I was thinking more along zombie mode. The dude next to me was shooting at a pumpkin at like 1000 yards. I was feeling a little intimidatted.
              As to the humor. These are trying times and I see the concerns in the posts, including mine. Ultimately I know we will prevail but in the meantime we need some levity. Sometimes at the expense of others, who I do not mean to demean personally, but just
              to make light of the comment. Humor is the best medice.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Well done on your shooting practice! I doubt I could hit 75 yards any more. I’m WAY too out of practice. Hence, the shovel.
                You’re right, times are scary and unsettling and the humor helps. You’re a bit of a smart azz, but that just makes me laugh! What can I say?
                I always enjoy reading your comments. You have an interesting perspective and you usually have something pretty intelligent to add to the conversation, so from my corner of the Treehouse I think you add a lot of value to our community.
                Be well, my friend, and keep hitting your targets!

• All American Snowflake says:

“In the end we are all brothers and sisters in this challenge to keep our Republic. We will prevail.” Even the dumbass Democrats are souls that belong to God.
                In the book, The Silent Corner, the writer, Dean Koontz, says that no matter how criminal and evil another person is it is in the interest of the person who must kill these evil ones, whether in self-defense or to protect other, to remember the humanity of that evil person. No railing accusations. Just speak the truth. Do what must be done. That’s all.
                Koontz words reminds me of Michael the archangel (generally thought to be the Lord Jesus) speaking to the devil. “Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. ” ~Jude 1:9
                Just as the devil has more than one name; for example, Satan, O’Lucifer, that old serpent called the Devil, etc. so does Jesus have many names in his different capacities: Michael the archangel, Jesus the Christ, Savior, Lord, Captain of the Lord’s host, etc.

• luke says:

Meuller is doing what he was sent in there to do and try and foil the real investigation (H,O, Doj, FBI, etc). I think they are trying to convince the Republicans and Trump to leave the back door open so they can slide away and nobody gets hurt.
          Saw Sekulow on Hannity. He seems confident so I dunno. It’s really hard to tell. Maybe Trump uses his platform next week at the big speech to drop a bomb. I can say this with utmost certainty this will be the biggest State of the Union Address in decades.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I agree – BIG. But I worry about security. The Americommies and their globalist allies have to be desperate at this point. Prayers are needed! BIG PRAYERS!!!

• The SOTU is supposed to be a unifying speech. I think PDJT will tout tax reform, jobs coming back and the roaring economy. I’m sure he will also include a case for immigration reform that includes his must-haves. It will be an uplifting, positive and uniting speech. The Dems will then, of course, demean every word he says. PDJT doesn’t care. It’s a chance to reach through to everyone with a unifying message and I’m sure that PDJT will use the opportunity to its fullest advantage.

• Oldschool says:

Agree mom. POTUS will display the dignity of his office, the body and the occasion. Nothing more, nothing less.

• MaineCoon says:

Agree. He won’t demean the office imo by dragging this crap into it. He won’t tip his hand. He;ll say a lot in any handshakes though and he can stare down any ot them. Laser beam eye staring (think correspondence dinner where O slammed him. He never blinked.)

• H.R. says:

I’ve been thinking along the same lines a you, anoterworriedmom. That’s the night for encapsulating the past and laying out the road map for the future.
              The Dems will be waiting for a MOAB and will sweat through the entire SOTU address. They’ll give a sigh of relief and on the morrow, stick their heads out of the bunker, THEN it’s KABOOM!

• luke says:

That’s the good thing about Trump…..no one really knows do they? I bet the leftists are sweating bullets right now. I think the SOTU might just be a good time to toss a grenade. I’ve heard from Treepers that they want justice; well dammit the only way it’s gonna be worth locking them up is if 60%+ know it was the correct choice. I can’t think of a better way to cut through the media and go straight to the people.

• Don'tMessWithTexas says:

So, next week, we have the state of union and then Davos. Supposedly, the people may get to see the Nunes Memo. DJT will not talk about this crap at the state of union. The two sides, conservative and liberal are so far apart on these stories is scares me. I listened to the BBC tonight and the first 5 min. was on the Mueller Russia Investigation. Then, on the front of Drudge is an article from Politico about how the Republicans are just fighting back to lessen the Russia investigation impact. I keep thinking the truth is somewhere in the middle of all of this. But, I don’t knowl

• Mary Morse says:

The bot narrative is coming from the Hamilton 68 dashboard. Please check it out. Especially it’s advisory council. Members include Chertoff, Morrel, Kristol, McFaul, and McCain’s dossier emissary Kramer. I thought that it was illegal to direct propaganda at our own people?

• KBR says:

Well as for my opinion, the left has taken to calling all of our voices bots. russiabots b/c they cant bear to part with their fake muhrussia.
          But in so much of what they do, they project.
          So I really do believe that the majority of those comments, not each and every, but the majority are really actually bots and paid commenters. And by bots, I mean computer automated ie:roBOTic-not even a person.
          Remember that the Antifa rioters dwindled with the cash-flow from arrested Sauds?
          Because those people behind the masks did not care about politics, just pay. Creamer stuff.
          So I don’t worry much about them. There numbers are much fewer than we are led to believe.

• BebeTarget says:

Wolf, not only have I stopped reading the MSM, I cannot watch them. I used to watch the “other side” but the venom and dishonesty is too much to bear. When a Lib comes on I press mute. For self preservation, I no longer want see, hear or read anything from these evil, uninformed, dishonest and duplicitous traitors. The country is really split and it has nothing to do with politics. It is between those who love America and those who don’t. It’s as simple as that.

• Kaco says:

I have done the same, Bebe, I won’t give them clicks or watch their shows.
            The thing is, I’m not getting any real news hardly, about what’s going on in the world. Fox is the Pres Trump channel all the same, but more pro. It’s sad how bad the press has become.

• Kintbury54 says:

I suspect you have a very strong b.s.meter.

• Joel Underwood says:

To the teeth

• WSB says:

I do not believe the WaCompost is read by many outside the Clinton Archipelago, and I do not think this country is as split as they want you to believe.

• rf121 says:

The popular vote is against the Republicans. Why? Because the big cities are democrat, brainwashed, and full of illegal voters. The popular vote is not in our favor.
          Our butts were saved because the founding fathers were genius. The dems plan is to remove the electoral college. Look at California, that is what they did. The county vote is Republican but the big cities rule. Illegals are voting.
          I was in a DMV line where the person in front of me signed up to vote. When I got up there I asked if they had to provide proof of citizenship. DMV employee said No. We are on the verge of collapse.

• WSB says:

Geez…voting for local or state is up to each state and allowed unfortunately.
            Federal voting is not, but how is it enforced, unless there is some way to nullify the entire state of California. Would be sweet, though, no?!

• Kintbury54 says:

There never seem to be long lines at these city precincts. I suspect the people are doing all the voting for the people. That is why no one every votes for a Republican by mistake.
            If I were True the Vote, I would count the number of people going inside.

• blind no longer says:

I think you are right WSB. I think the Globalism lovers want us to believe we are waaay out there…out of the majority that is. It’s how they get us dispirited and complacent.
          I suspect we will see these attacks on our VSG President ramping up to warp speeds now.
          NOBODY reads the Washington Compost ,it’s all fake news.

• WSB says:

Well, tonight’s threads are barely readable! Nuts!!! But I agree with you. I have not checked the WaPo subscription numbers but it cannot be large.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Buy more ammo. Please.

• CBNC says:

Spot on rf121 – their side believes they know what “tough” is – they really don’t want to unleash what our side can bring to the table.

• rf121 says:

I really hope we do not have to go there. On our side we show a lot of restraint. But we do know that eventually as Thomas Jefferson stated:
          “the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants”.

• Sunshine says:

‘Compost’ – Well said.
        I read many of the comments, they all go in the same direction. Strict moderation in their favor.

• Payday says:

huckaby stole both of those from Mark Levin who’s been calling them that for over a decade.

2. ALEX says:

This is the Obstruction angle being played now. We have the Wray story to make it look like the President is pressuring him and this story trying to get at loyalty. Mueller is going for broke on Obstruction.

• Jeff E. says:

I’m afraid Deep State has the upper hand and are running down the clock.

• benifranlkin says:

U make no sense

• rf121 says:

Based on history Jeff has a point. We are hoping PT will act differently but the SC has him hamstrung to a point. My girl Shannon Bream is on in the background so typing is a problem. Distracted. Kryptonite.

• maggie0987 says:

Talk about a nattering nabob of negativity! (JeffE.)

• WVNed says:

There are only a few instances when the period when a perpetrator of a crime can be charged and convicted never expires:
        If you kill someone: A charge of murder can be made at any time.
        Fraud and embezzlement: You will be looking over your shoulder forever.
        War Crimes: If you commit a series of crimes against humanity – a la Slobodan Milosevic – then you will never be forgiven just because you have lived a long happy life.
        Kidnapping: Do not think you can get away with taking someone’s children.
        Treason: Some of our famous spy cases have been prosecuted decades after the events took place. We never forgive
        treason.
        There is no clock

• Hmmm says:

Well, per the Constitution treason only exists when a) aiding a foreign enemy, b) during a time of war.
          The clock is being run out. I do think the white hats need to keep an eye on the clock

• dman1971 says:

Wrong. 1. We are at war right NOW!! In Afghanistan as well as other Middle Eastern countries. 2. Treason does indeed exist if the intention to undermine,overthrow,or weaken our country BY ANY MEANS that is TREASON. It isn’t just aiding our enemies there buddy. The plan these idiots made about the Russia crap is called SEDITION and the ACT (implementation) of the plan is called TREASON. Understand the laws. The clock can tick forever as there is NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS!!!

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

The US is fighting in other countries but war has not been legally, officially and Constitutionally declared since WWII. Look it up.

• rf121 says:

This is not treason. It is sedition which can sometimes be argued away as political opinion. Based on the current pace of things I am not confident. But, in PT I trust for now.

• WVNed, Well said. “Time will tell”. “Patience is a virtue.” It took me many years to realize these are valid statements. In the next few months we will find out how valid they really are. #MAGA #Releasethememo.

• shannynae says:

The only thing we don’t seem to have anymore is the backbone to convict and imprison the wealthy and the powerful for acts of treason (Bammy Soetero)l and I am praying every day that this is no longer a truism. Lerner should be in prison and “baldy” head of the IRS I can’t remember his name guy should be in prison. Hahaha

• SharonKinDC says:

RICO… aka The Clintoon Crime Cabal and their racketeering doesn’t have a time limit, or if it does, it’s a long one.

• fleporeblog says:

HELL NO! Ad Rem cleanup on aisle 5.

• rf121 says:

Patience is running thin for many so showing some forgiveness for a loss of faith can be understandable. Especially base on prior performance.
          I have set my timer for 3/31 so after that I will be in full on pesimist mode. Standby Flep!

• Kaco says:

We should have the IG report that month. I can’t believe we have to wait over a month for it! Waiting patiently…

• MAGADJT says:

LOL. Then go crawl under the covers. We’ll let you know how it turns out.

• WSB says:

Nah, all probably a Barium test.

• William F. Martin says:

Fear not.

3. WeThePeople2016 says:

Yep, more anonymous sources. Those are the ones that can be trusted. NOT!

4. William F Buckley's Ghost says:

Like PDJT didn’t know that McCabe’s wife rec’d $700,000 from VA Goverenor and DNC Official Terry McCauliffe? LOL! Of course, he knew who McCabe voted for. President Trump isn’t a fool! What a ridiculous story.

• prairierose123 says:

He probably asked him to see if McCabe had any integrity. I’m sure POTUS knew who he voted for (like it matters…. she lost!) but POTUS was maybe scoping him out and trying to see if he (McCabe) would have the guts to answer honestly. Which, of course, he didn’t.

• mimbler says:

That’s exactly what I thought as I read it. He had no need to ask who McCable voted for.
      And I dare say, Trump has cabinet members selected by him that he knows did not vote for him. He is not a thin-skinned man.

• MaineCoon says:

Glad I read your post first before writing it myself. One criteria for knowing if it’s fake news is if it’s so stupid/ludicrous we know our VSG couldn’t have said it.

5. Timmy-the-Ute says:

The real question is whether Mueller and his FBI allies just indict the President only to block the release the memo narrative.

• benifranlkin says:

? What? Pathetic

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Mueller could be up to something. And there MUST be residual “stuff” in the FBI. I think Wray can handle it, but you know the forces of Hillary would rather see the FBI *explode* than seek true justice. I leave open the possibility that Mueller tries something profoundly wrong – that he thinks like Comey – that political parties must be balanced, and not the law itself. If Mueller does think that way, then there will be trouble.

• gda says:

Mueller is up to leaking. Comey interviewed last year, etc.
          He knows the noose is tightening and is desperate. Trump will let him stew. He will “negotiate” the terms of his interview until the BIG UGLY is fully revealed.
          At that point, Trump won’t be the one being interviewed, because there will be no more Mueller “investigation”. There will most likely be an investigation with Mueller playing a significant part, however.

• Sunshine says:

I agree. When you smell something terribly rotten coming from the basement and it’s Mueller.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

It won’t block the release – it’s just a Molotov in the path of the tank. At that point, let loose the dogs of infowar. I’m ITCHING. These people’s crimes are a lot worse than what people know. If they go down to Trump and Wray, they get off easy. They try to take away MAGA, they will curse the day they believed they could.

6. snellvillebob says:

I had a thought tonight (miracles are real) that the reason no one has been put in jail (or otherwise severely inconvenienced) is President Trump wants to take down the MSM with them all.

7. Retired USMC says:

If this is the best they have, they are shooting a battleship with a bb gun. These Bolsheviks are done.

• ray76 says:

It will done when the last one is in an unmarked grave. Prosecute the treasonous/seditious conspirators fully.

• boogywstew says:

The only problem with an unmarked grave is what are people supposed to do if they just drank a 6 pack of tall boys and there are no restrooms nearby? At a time like that I’d want to know where they’re buried!

8. Really? Is this it? That’s pathetic, I was expecting someone to claim Trump raped and killer their grandma. They better step up their game. Oh, they don;t have any and still haven’t realized the ‘orange cretin buffoon’ is about 6 months ahead of them.

9. joeknuckles says:

NOBODY needs to ask who McCabe voted for. Hillary routed hundreds of thousands of dollars to his wife’s campaign. He was clearly all in with her. Trump would never need to ask such a question. Not that he would ask anyway. He’s not afraid of working with Democrats at all.

10. benifranlkin says:

Everyone by now knows McCabe is dirty and are wondering how he is still at the FBI. Didn’t even Sen Grassley say Andy should be gone? WaPo’s article is going to bring it all up again and do nothing but raise more animus for the FBI’s dirty bird of the month.

11. john says:

With what I know now, if Meuller showed up at my door trying to arrest me I would laugh in his face and slam the door on in his face. They have created the atmosphere where they are no longer trusted and pitifully ridiculed. Don’t give me that crap about the good operatives…if they were so good and this much was at stake…I would speak up now….now…I would release the memo…I would go Snowden on their arses…..I hear everyone say enough is enough…and then more crap comes up and again..enough is enough dribble out of the politicians….release the memossssssss, not just the one….not one good man left at the FBI? I am challenging you as a patriotic American…come forward now…..now…

• LKA in LA says:

John I am feeling the same way. These corrupt people have over dosed on power. If big events do not happen to them, our country is over. It can’t continue at this pace. Why isn’t the media at these FBI agents door wanting answers? If the tables were turned the media would be stalking these corrupt self important losers.

12. kittytrump84 says:

I don’t give a rat’s ass if President Trump asked him who he voted for or mentioned his being paid off via the campaign “donation”. B F D

13. How would anyone else know, overhear, what Trump said to McCabe? Totally ludicrous and juvenile article.

14. Nevman says:

Thanks for the information you put out. I’m so glad to have found this site. It’s hard to talk with people who are not political junkies like I am. I will leave the discovery and connecting the dots to you, Sundance.
    Just one thought. I don’t buy the announcement of the missing 5 months of text. We already know that the IG was putting false info out to identify leakers. If the most important 5 months of text were released it would let the guilty build a defense. I just wonder if Page and Strzok are being waterboardred by the small group to find out what they actually said in those text

• NotALiberal says:

That is a very astute observation. Hats off to you! Let’s hope that is exactly what this is.

• WSB says:

Barium test, I expect, Nevman. It just sounds silly. What other text losses are there at the same time?

• LafnH2O says:

If you would, WSB, ? splain Barium test, please..

• WSB says:

A Barium test in medical terms is a type of X-ray taken after inserting dye into the areas within the body to confirm if there are blockages. The dye shows up wherever the vein leads. The X-ray can then be read.
          Similarly, and this goes back centuries, if a person wanted to find out who is leaking information, that person gives a false statement to each suspect but each suspect is given a different statement. Thus, the originator can find out just who is leaking to which source.
          This has already happened once that we know is blatant. Donald, Jr. testified to Adam Schiff’s committee, during which Adam was leaking information real time by walking out of the interview room and fetching his phone, sending messages to various news organizations.
          Except that the info he was leaking was falsified in order to expose him. He was fed a date prior to the real date that Donald Jr. was offered an online key to view a WikiLeaks file. Everyone had it at that point, but Schiff was caught with the false information, and he had leaked it to the usual media suspects.
          That could result in a five-year sentance for one account. Wonder how many others he may face?

• WSB says:

Just to clarify, a Barium test addresses the digestive tract. But you get my drift.
          I only play a doctor on CTH.

• LafnH2O says:

How Deplorably Contrarian ?
      ? Nevman

• Sunshine says:

Good point. Me, also, I was thinking they have everything and suddenly, five months are missing. These must be five very important months. I think they’re fishing with a lot of ‘pings’.

15. FofBW says:

This is where you call WP’s bluff and tell them to prove it!!

16. Minnie says:

The desperation is palpable and wreaks like putrid refuse left to bake in the sun on a hot, humid day.
    These so-called “media” are deep in the pockets of the traitorous scum.
    Shut them down – shut them all down!

17. Coolpapa says:

“McCabe said he didn’t vote, according to the officials, who like others interviewed for this article requested anonymity to speak candidly about a sensitive matter.”
    This is a sensitive matter? Admittedly, it is a private conversation with the President, but exchanging pleasantries and asking about one’s vote (assuming that even happened) is hardly sensitive.

• PocaMAGAhontas says:

LOL. You know the situation must really be desperate when the FBI’s fake news skills are slipping.

• dutzie60 says:

“Sensitive Matter” – sure sounds like the sources are Comey and Lynch. /s

• KBR says:

According to anonymous officials high up in the chain of command, McCabe lied 1)when he claimed he did not vote, and also 2)when he claimed Trump asked him about it.
      (Other information about lies and nefarious actions still under investigation cannot be revealed at this time.)
      1) McCabe would not dare admit he failed to vote for Hillary for fear of Arkancide after all the $ paid in to him via wifey. Arkancide is real.
      2) Purely he said/he said nonsense, wherein CNN quotes WaPo as its source for news, and WaPo quotes imaginary anonymous officials. It is not as if we have not seen this tactic before.
      Yet here we all are discussing it as if it means something instead of laughing our butts off.

18. debi says:

Unfortunately the Washington Post is not going away and will continue to put out spin to their Democratic base, continuing to reinforce the deep dislike of Trump by the millennials, minorities and college educated women. I know about the college educated women as my daughter-in-law is one! While we are waiting and anticipating the Big Ugly we should not forget the mid-term elections coming up and know that if the Democracts take control the House, they will impeach President Trump. Trump will still need to be protected by his Base, beyond the Big Ugly.

• WSB says:

Blah, blah, blah…

• Mary Morse says:

They’ve lost the oval office. They’ve lost the power to illegally surveil their enemies. They control a narrative with a handful of fellow traveling reporters and media outlets that will be creatively destructed as the narrative crumbles; and it is crumbling. Attempts to censor and propagadize thru social networks are being unmasked, and the FANGs won’t be the same when this is over, IMO.
      Please note the dates of the documents that are being released and posted to tell this story. As interesting and exciting as it seems, it is not being told in real-time. I believe all will be revealed in time, but it needs our full attention, participation, and patience.

19. alliwantissometruth says:

I hate clicking on the link, as it gives WAPO hits, but I wanted to finish reading this steamy pile of bovine droppings
    Afterward, I noticed these droppings too…
    “Top Democrats warn of ‘ongoing attack by the Russian government’ amid push to publish classified memo”
    “Women are ready to rain down fire and fury on Trump”
    What can you say? Only in a free Republic can a bunch of unethical, scumbag liars pose as a journalistic entity & publish fictitious nonsense framed as reality
    Their entire “journalistic” approach can be summed up by this…
    “who like others interviewed for this article requested anonymity”
    Man, everyone working there must wear knee high rubber boots considering the amount of bullshit that spews out of that place

• NotALiberal says:

Let’s see. I’m a woman, check. College educated, check. Middle class, check. Worried about the bills, taxes, health care, etc. (check). In my circle of friends, every single one of us voted for PDJT, and we would do it again unreservedly. Let these idiots stew on that.

• NotALiberal says:

Oh, and I live in a deep blue state sh**hole as well.

• CirclingTheDrain says:

Well that’s nice. However, I know a lot of young women, my daughter and her friends, all 22-35 yo, college-educated, successful, good people, who despise our VSG because he’s “racist, xenophobic, a liar, mysogynist” etc etc. The problem is, these kids are on social media a lot, all their friends are lefties, they’re lefties, the only people they know who support Trump are “old”, and they believe the media narrative because they literally see nothing else. All their media pushes Dem talking points and lies.
        These are the people who must be awakened. How that will happen I don’t know. I’ve tried talking to these girls/young womenrationally, respectfully, with facts, and get blown off as irrelevant, part of the alt-right etc. These people believe the lies, because they have been conditioned to disbelieve anything a Republican or non-Dem says.
        The only way to take the country back, in the end, will involve getting thru to these people; the good ones, who are misinformed or lied to, not the corrupt.

• NotALiberal says:

I have not had that experience, fortunately. My boys are both in their mid-20s and love PDJT. Their circle of friends seem to like him too, at least more than they did to begin with. We live in a more rural area, so not sure if that’s it. My daughter-in-law is also in her mid-20s and loves PDJT. Some of her friends do as well (not all, unfortunately), but at least they listen politely when we have discussions.
          My niece, on the other hand, lives in CA, and we cannot even speak on the phone. I do try. I call and ask how the kids are doing, but she will eventually turn the discussion into how “Trump is ruining the country,” at which point I don’t even bother trying to get her to listen. She is in her 40s, so pretty set in her ways and has been for a long, long time. If ever I have the chance with folk who are up for civil conversation, I take it. That’s about all I can do.

• Dave says:

Remember who owns the Compost? That should say it all! (Bezos of Amazon fame)

20. 4sure says:

So, the POTUS cannot ascertain if the person he appoints to a high level position under his control supports him? This Compost story is laughable. There’s no way in hades Trump would have ever even considered McCabe for any position. Not even dog catcher. His wife was laundering hundreds of thousands of Hillary payoff money to McCabe. Trump knew that.
    The sad thing is, the lefty loons will buy this crap hook, line and sinker.

21. Verm says:

Here we go. I’m sure McCabe memorialized everything in memos just like Comey? And then sent them to his good friend to leak to the press, just like Comey?

22. missilemom says:

Don’t forget McCabe has been and can be bought and paid for.

23. fleporeblog says:

At this point WAPO is talking to the 30% that are gone and never to return back to reality. On the night that Senator Ron Johnson informs the world about an informant within the Secret Society, we are suppose to turn our attention to this garbage. Sedition against the President elect at the time and most likely against the President is what the world will find out about in the very near future.
    I believe in my heart that those five months worth of texts will reveal the planning and execution of an assassination attempt against our President and possibly members of his family. I also believe that our President used the excuse of Barron finishing the school year because he didn’t want Melania or Barron in D.C. during that time. He knew they would be safer in NYC where he is respected and loved by the NYPD.

• MM says:

I’ll bet after the Comey leaking that President Trump recorded meetings with McCabe……

• Plain Jane says:

Fle, your last para echo my exact thoughts as I was walking down my hallway this afternoon. Hadn’t read anything to that effect, the thought just hit me.

• 4sure says:

I think you are exactly correct. Those texts are so incriminating that if the public knows what the FBI was up to, they’d demand it be shut down. The FBI knows this and that’s why the messages are missing. If they are truly that bad, will they ever be “found” or will it be like the JFK files. Sealed for 100 yrs.

• NotALiberal says:

I don’t believe that will work this time. Pandora’s Box has been opened. Here’s an example: My father-in-law, a dyed-in-the-wool JFK Dem, watches Fox a time or two a week. He happened to catch this particular story. He called to ask what exactly was going on with the FBI. In the short-story version, I laid out the angles. He is a retired attorney, so he was able to follow my synopsis (thanks, Sundance!). Lo and behold, he really wants to figure out what the heck happened to these texts, and he also wants to #ReleaseTheMemo.

• MaineCoon says:

Always thought there was more to the stay-behind-in-NY story. At the time I figured it was POTUS knowing he’d be working 24/7 as he got things upand running, bit now I think the security was the issue also. No matter how much he loves his country, his family comes first, as it should.

24. WeThePeople2016 says:

Didn’t President Trump point out at a rally or some event that McCabe’s connections to McAwful and how McCabe’s wife was given hundreds of thousands of dollars? I am almost certain I remember Trump talking about this out in public and it was more than once. He knows who McCabe voted for, and why would he ask him? This story is stupid.

25. Madison Grant says:

And he told Comey, “I hope you can let this go” too. Riiiiiight.

26. keebler AC says:

Yeah sure, it was more like McCabe hearing Comey had been fired, running ? to offer up to President Trump, his defacto superior, excuses like “I want you to know I know that everyone knows my wife kisses Hillary butt but I personally stayed away from it and didn’t vote because I knew you would win.”

27. TexasDude says:

Why didn’t any of this come out when Comey was stating Trump demanded a loyalty oath?
    Because it did not happen.
    News in the US has always been propaganda. From pamphlateers to yellow journalism, they have always had an angle to push. The notion that journalists were above the fray was a relatively recent invention that truly his he biases of the journalist.

• Oscar Oddpicker says:

Excellent point Texas. At this moment in History, the Left insists that it’s somehow UnAmerican to attack today’s “Press,” (e.g. Trump’s use of the term “Fake News”). Today’s “Press” bank on the fact that few American citizens understand our nations history. Freedom of the Press does not mean that the Press can never be criticized. One of countless examples: Lincoln and his wife penned letters to the editors using fictitious names as authors. The sympathetic newspaper that published those letters were always open to attack, especially from the opposition party.

28. NJF says:

FWIW.
    the replies are vile. As said above 30% of the country is completely brainwashed.

• Kaco says:

As I’ve said, every day I worry about their numbers vs. ours. We really need to turn our education around, commie teachers are teaching our kids, even down to grade school.

• CirclingTheDrain says:

Yep. Get your children out of the Commie government schools, and don’t use government-sanctioned Commie curriculum.

29. The Boss says:

Somebody (or plural) just got tagged as a leaker.
    What does that loser Bob Woodward have to add to this BS?

30. emet says:

Gosh. Poor Andy. Tried to protect President Trump from Russians blackmailers, and he is treated like a poodle that wet on the carpet! Where is his gofundme page?

31. JoD says:

Let’s cut the crap!
    Sara Carter said that Rep. Ratcliffe wants an opportunity to question Comey…again.
    This prompted a necessary re-watch of Ratcliffe’s original exchange with Comey during the House Judiciary Hearing-Sept-2016.
    Definitely worth viewing again now that we know what we know.
    The lying and corruption is thicker than the mud on the bottom of the swamp.
    All interested parties need to keep dredging until that plug can be pulled.
    I believe that our lives depend on it.

• MM says:

Just the other day one of my friends made the comment “you act like your life depends on this corruption being uncovered….I answered back “not only my life but yours as well”
      My people are dozing off again!

32. Southpaw says:

That’s weird. I thought he would have asked, “Did you really say at an FBI meeting F—K Flynn then we F—K Trump.”?

33. free2313 says:

What would be the point of Trump asking him who did he vote for in the last election? Seriously that would be a stupid question and Trump is not dumb.
    Any newspaper that says according to several current and former U.S. officials,— according to the officials, who like others interviewed for this article requested anonymity to speak candidly about a sensitive matter.
    If you can’t identify yourselves, no one believes your BS and even if you gave your name, there would probably be an obvious political motivation for you statement.
    So either way, you are not believed and any newspaper that write a story with such so and so said, is not worth the recycled paper it was printed on..

34. Bulldog84 says:

Those gosh darned “anonymous” sources. McCabe is scraping his knees begging to keep his job until retirement. It’s hard to imagine the utter humiliation of crawling to a journo begging for a story that might keep you from getting publicly canned by the guy you tried to frame.
    I have to believe that if PDJT fired one crooked cop, he’ll fire another. Do it the week before McCabe becomes eligible to retire, for added dramatic effect.
    After all, McCabe can always get down on his knees to Terry McClinton and beg for another job.

35. jmclever says:

sources are “several current and former U.S. officials” IOW James Comey, James Baker and Bruce Ohr
    hahahahaha

36. thinkwell says:

There are rumors swirling around the ‘net that some of the missing emails contained serious discussions about taking Trump out a la JFK style. Supposedly the Secret Service has been alerted. I wonder how McCabe is tied in if true.

37. TreeperInTraining says:

Dear WaPo:
    In the words of the late, great Andrew Breitbart….
    “SO?????”

38. Ziiggii says:

So many leaks coming from Murller’s team right now……..?

• lastinillinois says:

I can’t give Mueller any benefit of any doubt.
      I just can NOT bring myself to do that.
      Hes been too deep into the too dirty with the too connected for too long.
      Maybe someone on his team?
      But not Mueller himself, can’t be.

• Ziiggii says:

IDK ?, we shall see

• mueller himself leaking (if it could be proven) would be synonymous with a suicide bombing.

• Angel Martin says:

This looks like a leak from Mueller, trying to keep himself relevant. If you read the story it references that Mueller is supposedly interested in the conversation between Trump and McCabe. Then you read the description of the “sources” and this could be entirely from Mueller’s operation, and not have McCabe himself as a reporter source.
        However, the Mueller “subpoena” to Deutsche Bank on the Trump family, that was bogus, also seemed to be a leak identification operation.

39. […] sundance By now everyone should be fully aware that the Washington Post is the media PR firm selling the […]

40. Maryaha says:

I wouldn’t believe Andy McCabe even if he had his tongue notarized.?

41. So he just votes, sometimes?
    My husband Andrew and I voted, did you? One hour until the polls close in Virginia. #GoVote pic.twitter.com/rxxb8oqWRL
    — Dr. Jill McCabe (@DrJillMcCabe) November 3, 2015

• lastinillinois says:

These people couldnt NOT tell a lie, even if it meant saving themselves.
      And we will soon watch that character flaw play itself out.

42. I think timing in regard to the 2018 is a consideration with moving on all of this as well – it needs to have maximum impact on the general public so that it further fuels a genuinely RedTsunami! Thoughts?

43. LafnH2O says:

Be careful of the Exact date. dd/mm/yyyy
    of Eligibility..
    Namely. dd/mm or mm/dd
    I once had a “Friend” in Personnel!!!…
    Just sayin

44. MAGADJT says:

JBS needs to un-recuse and start bringing charges. Or at the very least, put someone else in charge other than RR. Everyone he kept on at the top of these agencies is tainted and will not work on behalf of the American people. This is ridiculous!

45. crazydawgg says:

Ingraham just can’t shut her mouth long enough to let her guests speak. Have someone on you want to hear their view and she just can’t close her lips. Wow

46. So what if Trump asked who he voted for. At the time, Trump was interviewing for someone for Comey’s spot. I would ask who he voted for, too. I wouldn’t want someone who is opposed to my agenda on my team. Would you?

47. Old Lady says:

Seems to me a fair and comprehensive “get to know you” question. The jerk did want to be considered to replace Comey, didn’t he? I’m sick of these wussies.

48. WFO says:

CIA Paid $600 Million To WaPo To Publish Trump Disinformation

49. WayneG says:

Amazon provides private cloud data services to the CIA to the tune of $600M a year. The Bezos blog a.k.a WaPo will do anything the intel community wants and distribute anything it wants.

50. asdf says:

Don’t we already know what’s in the five months of text? Who the secret society was? What the insurance policy was?
    It was to simply create the Russian narrative through leaks to news outlets. And we have all those news articles from December through still today. The spying is bad but it’s been the fake Russian narrative fed to the papers that’s been the most injury is part of this.

51. delmarvajim says:

I believe it was Mark Twain that said only believe half of what you see and nothing of what you read

• NotALiberal says:

I believe he also said, “If you don’t read the news, you’re uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed.”

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

52. MaineCoon says:

Just trying to help a good, hard working guy get his pension. /s

53. McCabe, who has spent more than two decades at the bureau, found the conversation with Trump “disturbing,” said one former U.S. official.
    Sounds a lot like J Edgar comey’s ‘reaction.’

• Neither seemed too disturbed about it at the time it happened to mention it though.

• Don'tMessWithTexas says:

McCabe found it “disturbing” because DJT found it “disturbing” that McCabe’s wife took over $700,000 from the Clinton Cabal, lost the election and kept the money. We need for him to get fired before he can retire so he cannot collect his pension in a couple of months. We also need for him to go to jail–but I realize that is a pipe dream.

• Kintbury54 says:

That looked like a very effective money laundering scheme to me.

• Carrie2 says:

Don’t, why do I think this will happen before his retirement date? Trump knows money and any clown who retires now needs to lose ALL benefits and that includes any pension. Sorry, but we need that money to pay down debts they help create with Clintons and Obama.

54. MM says:

I was just at nameredacted5 twitter feed and a poster said that Adam Schiffs office has stopped answering calls due to so many people calling his office to say they are not a Russian Bot…
    This cracks me up.. We have learned how to fight back!!!!!!

55. j1u2l3i4a5 says:

What is Mueller up to anyway? Is he trying to nail the president before he gets nailed?

• Timmy-the-Ute says:

That is all he can do. Indict the President now and let Congress deal with the results while Mueller leaves for Dodge city.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Mueller’s FBI was part of the Uranium One heist.
      Yeah, Mueller’s legacy is a weaponized FBI that was the real muh Russia.

• Winston says:

The very least of his crimes.Think around 9-11 and its aftermath.
        ” History is a set of lies agreed to”, true when Napoleon said it , more true now.
        3000 architects and engineers(I’m one, it surely woke me up) can’t all be wrong.They went public,risked their reputation and their fortunes, but nobody listens.Patriots all,real ones, not the scoundrels hiding behind the flag.
        Follow the money as always,Cui bono ?

• Whatever he is told to be up to, Mueller is up to…
      Because globalist psychopaths that are holding the missing trillions- the only thing that is truly missing.

56. Truthfilter says:

McCabe–who allegedly held a secret “invitation only” meeting early last year where he reportedly instructed his FBI cohorts: “First we f–k Flynn. Then we f–k Trump!”
    I hope they have this meeting on tape somewhere.

• Garavaglia says:

I wish Mueller luck trying to nail 63 million citizens. This isn’t about Trump. Bring it.

• That is the really sad part. If they REALLY wanted to take the wind out of Trumps sails, they would embrace MAGA principles (Co-op the platform) and stop trying to turn the US into a third world country.
        The more they fight PDJT and MAGA, the more determined we are.
        So many pedigreed suits with their heads firmly planted where the sun doesn’t shine.

• wheatietoo says:

The Dems actually did try to co-opt the MAGA platform.
          I forget what they called it, though.
          They came up with a slogan for it.
          It was so blatantly obvious that they were doing a “we too” type of thing, that they were laughed at.
          It also quickly fell apart when people asked…”How exactly would you do that?”
          Because they really couldn’t answer that question.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Garavaglia,
        Ditto that. It’s a war against Amerikans. We Americans have to get into action. Bring it.

57. andyocoregon says:

Both the Washington Post and New York Times have been caught printing so many lies about President Trump, they have lost all credibility with all but the activist loony left.

58. Mickey Wasp says:

While there are many … why does not The Last Refuge not only link the article, but also name the writers of the stories written by the WaPo, within the post. It certainly would give a ‘heads-up’ when they are associated with other articles on WaPo, but also links with other publications.
    Above by Ellen Nakashima, Josh Dawsey and Devlin Barrett
    These are exceptional idiotic narrative engineers that may well being used today because their higher-ups being afraid of the Fusion GPS bank records. Seems, Nakashima is training the others.

• Timmy-the-Ute says:

Ellen N. said the Republicans would get the blame for the government shutdown on Friday.

• Carrie says:

I would like to nominate Matt Apuzzo of the NYT. Not only did Strzok and Page want him on their speed dial, as referenced in their texts, but he also co-authored that bogus Papadopoulos story (hereby to be referred to as Papadoofus) as being the genesis of the FISA warrant.
      As a side note, Sundance, I’m new here and an acquaintance of mine went out for drinks with Matt and he had to hear every salient point you destroyed the Papadoofus argument with on your Twitter feed. He said nothing in return.

• Alison says:

Great idea, Mickey, cuz then we can find them on twitter & tweet a rebuttal ASAP ?

59. Carrie says:

I don’t know if someone posted this earlier, but Goodwin, of the NYPost has started to pay more attention to this story. At least one MSM newspaper is trying to get the story heard .

• doofusdawg says:

I wonder how many questionable activities by government officials have been swept under the rug over the years … for the good of the country. Technology will either save us or bury us… depending on who controls it. The left clearly has a big advantage right now. One can only hope that sunlight, exposure and reason will turn the tide. Unfortunately reason is once again being replaced by dogma… at a very early age.

• Eilert says:

The scandal is actually so big that the reason and the right of the FBI to exit, will be questioned. Similar the CIA.
      Why does a centralized police function in a country with a federal constitution, which can be easily infiltrated by rogue elements, need to exist?
      Why not have only a coordination function similar to INTERPOL?

60. Che Pup says:

All the black hats are now officially running around in circles screaming like schoolgirls.
    Pelosi and Schumer are so desperate they wrote to their pals “Jack” and “Marky” at Twitter and Facebook and pleaded with them to help expose the Russian bots pushing the #Releasethememo isssue.
    Pelosi and Schumer doing this is something like a last resort. Because, if Twitter and Facebook do something dumb at this point, I predict there will be an investigation called into the claims of Leader Technology. Leader say their source code was illegally and immorally appropriated by deep state affiliated board members and laundered before miraculously becoming ‘social media’. They have a credible claim and known Intel/deep state operatives infiltrated the Leader operation.
    I’m sensing increasing levels of sheer panic from various sources, people in panic make dumb calls. Rest assured the swamp draining is well underway and suddenly right about now a whole lot of previously protected creatures have realised that investigators are closing in from all directions

• Doesn’t that meeting that President Trump- Master Troll -make much more sense to folks now?
      It should… you betcha.

• Carrie2 says:

Looking at latest photo of Pelosi, you can see how all this involves her in some or many ways because she is sooo wrinkled now, it is incredible due to worrying how this is going and will end and that ending will include her and so many others in Congress. That last plastic surgery isn’t holding her face together any more. Thank you, God, and let’s get them all up and running to hanging.

61. Kaco says:

Isn’t it ironic that the Washington Post investigated Watergate but now they are going to go down on the wrong side of history of the biggest scandal to rock DC?

• yakmaster2 says:

That new movie “The Post” was likely made to rehabilitate WaPo as the champion of ‘truth’ and justice. My disdain for the current rag keeps me from viewing it. Besides that, what’s been happening with the current conspiracy and coverup makes Watergate look like child’s play!

• Kaco says:

WaPo is part of the conspiracy against our President.

• And President Trump has always had the number of the owner of WaPoo.
          And he had no qualms about letting us know all about mr. bezos.
          Globalist criminal scum.

• Jeff Bezos is officially richest man on the planet – I saw a figure today of net worth $108bn. Bezos is a smart businessman, but he is a zero in politics, he funds WaPo in personal animosity to the President. Worth remembering WaPo is just vanity publishing for this man. His success is however a measure of the utter incompetence of the massively-overpaid boardroom directors of every major in retail. Faced with the ultimate global virtual store and immediate home delivery, those directors contributed to their organisations – nothing. Investors and shareholders need to get angry about the dummies. Here is where Capitalism needs to prove itself.

• Winston says:

He’s paid help for the richest.They do not like the light.The Forbes list is a joke,
              I personally know two multi billionaires that are not on that list.They pay to not be,
              its cheaper than security and kidnap insurance, and are modest in how they live
              considering their wealth.
              I guarantee Bezos has a boss , one he’s very scared of,with good reason.

• dayallaxeded says:

Everything about “The Post” is highly repellant.

• digleigh says:

I won’t watch that movie, as Hollyweird , along with Bezos(Wapo) owner will portray what USED to be called, “The Pravda of the Potomac”, as some trailblazing, patriotic, truth-telling with a multitude of heros ! How far from the truth….I read so much wapo as my local was affiliated, and they attacked Trump like 90% of the time.. I actually canceled my subscription due to the bias.. Michael Gerson’s constant venom against Trump and his supporters was one of the ones who made me sick! HEY BRILLIANT NEWS FOLKS ! WHEN YOU denigrate CONSTANTLY 63 MILLION PATRIOTIC, PRO-AMERICAN FOLKS YOU LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS, AND JUST MAKE MARTYRS, AND IT MAKES US STRONGER….GET OFF THE GET TRUMP, FAKE NEWS BANDWAGON…. I WOULD SUGGEST NEW MANAGEMENT, AND UPPER STAFF FOR STARTERS!!! If you want to be affiliated ( its a free country) with antifa ( who just put another conservative in the hospital/stabbed a police horse in the neck/lawsuits of assault in San Jose, and Berkely) bird-dogging at Trump rallies acknowledged by Robert Creamer (SEIU)/husband of Schakowski ) or the guy (Bernie supporter who came to his office) and then later tried to kill conservative legislators, or BLM mantras ” What do we want dead cops, when do we want them now” or “Pigs in a blanket, fry’em like bacon” and cops killed in large numbers that year, women that wear pink vaginas on their heads, pro-sharia law speakers (La Sour), or Hollyweird anti-Trump advocates who” dream of blowing up the whitehouse” …. GO for it! I prefer freedom of speech without the mantra of antifa , and RESIST movement,….B.AM.N. ==by any means necessary….can mean violent marxism…..

62. yakmaster2 says:

Mike Rogers, that preserve-the-staus quo co-author of one Bengjazi report, was on Don Lemon show tonight. He’s one of CNN’s “consultants” (no surprise). When asked about McCabe he gave out some info I didn’t know: McCabe traveled to meet with then governor McAuliff when his wife was running for office (using Hilary money). Rogers said that while he felt sure that McCabe had done nothing wrong, the ‘optics’ looked bad, and the FBI needed to be aware of ‘optics’ to ensure public trust.
    Well, boy howdy, Mr. Rogers! Let’s not worry about the hidden crap within the FBI (and DOJ). Instead, let’s encourage those agencies to keep any malfeasance carefully hidden from public view.

63. yakmaster2 says:

• TwoLaine says:

MIKe Rogers is a crook. Thank God he is on the ouside now.

• digleigh says:

He left before the Operation Zero Footprint info. came out….as did S.Chambless IMHO…..There are 2 Mike Rogers and I used to mix them up…Admiral Mike Rogers is the brave fellow who went against his intel bosses to expose truth about illegal surveillance..He is a PATRIOT!! The other guy, not so much…..

64. Paul Killinger says:

This whole story may end up looking a good deal more like “Seven Days in May” than Watergate before it’s over.

• I mentioned that a few months back, as it already did look that way to me… with a seriously twisted plot change expecting a similar result, but with ‘Manchurian’ Angela Lansbury playing the role of krooked killery klinton.
      Don’t you draw the queen of diamonds boy, she’ll beat you if she’s able…

65. bluejean says:

Anymore, anonymous sources equals completely made-up story…..

66. Donna in Oregon says:

I see muh Russia as the Clinton’s got $145 million for selling Uranium One to the Russians. The most incriminating part is Mueller’s FBI knew about the muh Russians. The FBI had Mr. Campbell and they knew it was a shady deal……and Mueller let it happen.
    The Obama admin, the entire top tier knew that Uranium One was a dirty Russian deal, a real muh Russia. For the Obama admin and the Clinton’s. Russians and their co-conspirators paid the Clinton’s. How much $$$ doesn’t matter…..they got paid.
    The Obama admin and the Clinton Foundation is the REAL muh Russia.
    WaPo and NYT, there’s the real deal you’re welcome. snicker.

67. waltherppk says:

Discredited Propaganda Rags don’t have any “journalistic reputation” to protect.
    They are FAKE NEWS

68. […] via Deep State, Via Washington Post, Fights Back and Defends Andrew “Andy” McCabe… […]

69. digleigh says:

Even if Trump did , SO WHAT? He cannot ask a question? These people are ridiculous….. Now, knowing what we know about McCabe’s little cabal meeting with Trump-haters Sczok and Page and their INSURANCE PLAN, and HILLARY’s HQ Special, and his closeness with 700 to 800,000 dollars involved with McAWFULIFFE( shady Hillary bundler/Greentech/CB2 visa sold to China guy), Trump’s instincts were right on!!! McCabe already hated him, and was fueled with his “fake Russia plan/The TRUMP PLAN” with delusions of grandeur….These liberal yahoos who tend to be right brained (emotional/visual/creative) forgot to tap into their Left side of their brain(analytic, logical, sequential) to study history, and the Constitution to know what they were doing was immoral,IMHO illegal, and seditious against the American voters and a valid election of a President(even HILLARY conceded!!).McCabe will go down big, OR he will squeal on the real planner(Brennan chattin with GCHQ and looking out over Uranium valley.and using McCabe as his errand boy….) as he knew , and left Comey and McCabe to hold the bag of exposure, reputation ruined, while he ran off into the sunset… Also, Carlin and Priestap……Someone needs to do the right thing, and let all the sunshine in! The truth will set you free!(scrip.?)

70. A.D. Everard says:

I think what McCabe is trying to set up is the idea that he can’t be biased. The message he wanted out there is that he didn’t vote = not interested in politics = not the least bit interested in taking sides = 100% pure. And no, I don’t believe that for a second. He’s trying to get ahead of the accusations coming his way and make himself seem as clean as can be.

• Carrie2 says:

A.D., I can’t forget he trained Comey and they are close friends, ditto Mueller. A shame when those who are supposedly working for the President and America are turncoats and mostly all for money. Yep, need to thoroughly cleanse and remove ALL FBI and CIA employees and start seeking out patriots and keeping an eye no them. We have had enough of treason and want them hanged to ensure others will think twice before attempting to bring down our country. Vividly seeing the punishment is a great way to get their attention!

• A.D. Everard says:

I agree. It isn’t clear to me yet on some of them, whether they are black hats or white hats (some I feel are working under cover), but the truth WILL come out on every last one of them and it will be known by all. Then the traitors, the plotters and schemers and their bosses giving the orders should pay the ultimate price.
        Some think jail time will be enough, but it really isn’t. The next Dem or uniparty member to take power will release them and they’ll go straight back to what they were doing, blinded by their own ideology and yearning for their idea of utopia. Plus wealth, plus power.
        People forget what they planned for the rest of society. They forget they are monsters. The more gentle among us turn a blind eye to the uglier side of this, the black magic, the missing children and sacrifices. They forget about Agenda 21 and the plans therein, taking land and home ownership from the people, controlling them fully, controlling all food and all water, enslaving them first with brainwashing and PC and regulations, and finally culling the population by 90% – to “save the planet” don’cha know. Oh they had some terrifying plans for the rest of us and I don’t see any mercy there coming from them.
        These guys are worse than traitors, they are annihilators. There has been some seriously evil stuff going on and it deserves punishment that cannot be undone. The death penalty is the only such punishment.

Comments are closed.