Sunday January 14th – Open Thread

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen โ€

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

147 Responses to Sunday January 14th – Open Thread

1. citizen817 says:

2. freq says:

Hey Swamp?โ€ฆ Time is just about up!โ€ฆ your stall and obfuscation just dug a deeper hole for yourselvesโ€ฆCongratsโ€ฆ

3. deqwik2 says:

4. Garrison Hall says:

Tinkerbell, the foundling kitty brought home by our grizzled street-fighter Tom, has grown into a real charmer. Sheโ€™ll never be a big kitty but makes up for it with spunk and sass. From the first, she decided that our other two male cats were placed on this earth to keep her entertained, a conviction she works hard at maintaining. At any moment youโ€™re likely to see a coal-black, smallish furball come vaulting across a table or around a corner to land on one of our perplexed older male cats. The game is endless, interrupted only when Tink wears herself out and needs to rest. Tom kitty adores her and and still grooms her like a kitten even though sheโ€™s now a grownup. For her part, she obviously loves old Tom and, rare for her, always sits calmly while he shows her affection. But then she loves everyone in the house. Tonight, I was laying on the couch reading and enjoying the warmth of the fire when Tink climbed on my chest, turned around twice, and settled down for a nap. This was the first time sheโ€™s done that. Soon she was asleep, although when I softly called her name she responded with a deep, contented purr. For that moment all was well with the world.

• piper567 says:

thanks Garrison for that lovely little narrative.

• JC says:

Oh yes, Garrison, thank you. Tink and Tom are simply divine. My cat, Simon, had a special type of purr he reserved for those times I told him what a beautiful cat he was. I can imagine the beautiful music Tink made when she purred while napping.

• maiingankwe says:

Beautiful and touching. Thank you.

My pup Ella purrs too. Weโ€™ve never seen or heard anything like it, but she does. She is letting us know how much she loves us, or that itch we caught behind her ears with some scratching. I especially love her purr when she is sitting on top of me and all is well with the world. I swear she thinks sheโ€™s a tiny lap dog, but sheโ€™s a full grown white, golden retriever.

I am ever so greatful to our Creator for giving us such treasured, furry friends. Life is so much better with them around.
      Be well,
      Maโ€™iingankwe

• Marygrace Powers says:

Now that was a slice of heaven on earth. TY

• marblenecltr says:

Great comment, background, and music. Think of what he could do with bigger hands and more fingers! On the other hand, no pun intended, “Hey, Django (Reinhardt), I found this instrument, see what you can do with it.”

5. citizen817 says:

6. Whew! What a day, and what a week to come!
    I dedicate this song to our Lord Jesus Christ, about whom it was written, and to President Donald J. Trump and his family, sundance & admins, davenyviii, imperatorrex3, prayingmedic, stealthjeff draw&strike, Patriots & our Military and all 1st Responders: Find me Grateful, Always๐Ÿ’–, God bless & goodnight
    ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

• GH15 says:

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

• usaproud7 says:

Oh my!! Just magnificent. I just sent this to our 3 daughters. They all have had a very rough year. This looks like it could have been filmed at the little lake in NH that we trek out to from MI every year. Our GROWN daughters still LOVE going there as a family. It is to all of us…Our slice of HEAVEN.
      Bless you, and thank you for sharing.
      May Our Lord continue to Bless and care for our POTUS, his family, America and Her PATRIOTS.๐Ÿ™

• Oh, how lovely i could bless you threw Him and the Helsers music๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– God bless your 3 daughters and prayers for better days ahead. Trust in Him Trust in your memories Trust in the beauty that surrounds you.

God bless you and thank you for this precious post๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

7. The paintings of Vincent Van Gogh (1853-1890), set to 4 of Brahms Variations on a theme by Haydn. Section 1 – 1887 and before; 2 – 1888; 3 – 1889; 4 – 1890;

• Harry Lime says:

Thank you for all of your hard work!

• Dear Katica, (The Pretty Lady)

Please, do not thank us. We should ALL be thanking you and those others who have been on the front lines digging through the enormous amount of documentation to help our current Glorious Administration bring to light the absolute corruption within our government.

If it were not for wonderful and patriotic Citizens, such as you, Sundance, Trump Soldier, Imperatorrex, ThomasWictor, and many others, our President’s Administration would be worse off in their struggles to bring justice to those who have attempted to conceal their crimes.

I know you’ve probably been told a gazillion times what a blessing you are to us and President Donald Trump, but I would say that you are far more than a great blessing. You’re a Saint and Treasure that this nation needs in order to bring truth to the people.

Keep fighting the “good fight”, Dear Lady! While I may not be able to assist you in what you do, know that I am ALWAYS and DAILY, checking your twitter page to get information and to discover what is going on.

God Bless you! You’re a true gem, as are the others that have put in such a great effort to help our President in his battles against The Swamp.

8. Harry Lime says:

Enjoy your Sunday…

9. Dora says:

Pierre Bonnard – ‘Coffee’ (1915)

10. Dora says:

Fun Facts.

Animals — whether pampered household pets, working livestock, birds, squirrels, or strays — have long been a major part of life at the White House. Some pets simply provided companionship to the president and his family. Others gained fame for a role in shaping the president’s public image. No matter what job was bestowed upon them, White House pets usually did it well.

11. duchess01 says:

Verse of the Day
    โœŸ
    โ€œChildren, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.โ€
    Colossians 3:20 (KJV)

12. duchess01 says:

Thank You, Jesus, for blessings received and prayers answered!

13. DanO64 says:

What a ride. Thanks Sundance.

14. jephfree says:

The wedding bells of Lady Liberty were rung in 1753
    Her young sons grew up to reject the tea tax in 1773
    Their wedding vows are heard in the freedoms ring
    The Husband of Lady Liberty is the King of Kings
    An earthly king was rejected because ours is Heavenly
    ISHI my Husband, the Truth that sets US Free

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Now that should be on a plaque and placed at the base of the Statue of Liberty, and please remove the other plaque (Give me your tired..) and place it at Ellis Island.

15. Dora says:

Oh sure, that will help. (sarc)

16. duchess01 says:

SUNDAY, JANUARY 14, 2018
    Rushing One’s Rebellion into the Hell Zone

17. WeeWeed says:

Mornin’ infidels!

18. PaulM says:

I don’t know if anyone else has noticed the potential ramifications of the “accidental” activation of the alert system in Hawaii regarding incoming missle(s). The last time that I went to pay my property taxes, they were fairly insistant on getting my cell phone number and email address (they didn’t get either). The same thing happened when I went to pay my car registration. I can’t help but wonder if this “accident” in Hawaii was a test run for a future election day. The states and counties have the voter registration rolls and could selectively issue “Get your kids from school and to the shelters!” to voters of certain registration causing them to pass on voting. Afterwards, it would just be another employee error that will be corrected. It wouldn’t have to be nationwide, only large enough to influence the outcome of the election. Maybe I’m being paranoid but the corruption is so deep that I can’t imagine the politicians using an alert system like this for anything except their own benefit.

• Roger Duroid says:

Not to worry, the employee responsible is going to be “retrained” You’d think MSM would be all over it, wanting to know name of this person. Instead… crickets.

• Bendix says:

I opened a new email account, and it suddenly got canceled, because the terms of service were supposedly violated.
      Not to worry, they could just text a message to my phone to fix it. I don’t have a phone that receives texts.
      This is a ploy to get people’s cell numbers.
      Didn’t Carson supporters get phony information on their phones, in Iowa, saying he had quit the race?
      Ted Cruz was behind it.
      Yes, we can’t put anything past the government anymore.

19. Who here thinks pro sports is rigged or at least highly influenced by the league themselves?

I think officials are given pregame instructions on how to treat certain players and teams. If the game is close the officials influence the outcome the league wants. If the game is a blowout the officials let the teams play.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Generally tend to think that around the time of the Super Bowl.
      Two teams that have played extremely well all year.

Super Bowl time? Sometimes, one of those two teams seems
      to become exceedingly inept. Just an observation over the years.

20. duchess01 says:

Extreme Run on Sam’s Club Alaska- Police Called- Closing Down Store

image: https://cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_u/misc/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg

Sam’s Club is closing its doors in Alaska- they announced it yesterday and this video was today in Fairbanks, Alaska. Everybody and their eskimo uncle was in that store hoarding supplies as the Interior of Alaska’s only bulk store just announced closing. And yes, we still do have Blockbuster Video… They were letting people in 10 at a time. Dog food and toilet paper was gone, because we have so many dog mushers, and people who wipe their butt. The busiest day any Sam’s Club has ever seen.

Read more at https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c55_1515794678#Fm28QVL3G6jKu1RC.99

21. One of my favorite chants, “Now The Powers of Heaven” Russian style.

22. NYGuy54 says:

23. duchess01 says:

Talking dog

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: ‘Talking Dog For Sale ‘

He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

‘You talk?’ he asks.

‘Yep,’ the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says ‘So, what’s your story?’

The Lab looks up and says, ‘Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so… I told the CIA.

In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.’

‘I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running…

But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn’t getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.’

‘I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I’m just retired.’

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

‘Ten dollars,’ the guy says.

‘Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?’

‘Because he’s a Bullshitter. He’s never been out of the yard

24. standlow says:

Trish Regan, in for Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures, has me enraged. Following Representative DeSantis’s excellent commentary on the Fusion etc. matter she TWICE laid it on the Russians! “So the Russians got what they wanted,” she blithely concluded, effectively taking the Democrats and the corrupt government officials right out of the cross hairs. Deliberate, or stupid?
    (Yes, I know she is mouthing the producer’s words.)

• Lack is not all says:

I vote Deliberate.

• amwick says:

Just the fact that you are enraged means that people see through this bs. Not everyone, of course, but enough to make a difference… They will not get away with it…

• Your Tour Guide says:

On the political thread I posted a reply to Bull Durham.

This is hope that some of the current events that are
        unfolding, indictments forthcoming will gain traction.

Other then justice eventually being served, there’s
        something else occurring that I think could be awesome.
        It’s up to those of us that are involved with the process
        to help it along when the timing is right.

If enough of the behind the scenes players get taken
        out, enough of the slush fund skimming get dried up,
        then something will occur. Government functioning as
        it’s supposed to exist. There will be a very short time
        frame on this happening. If we, the people don’t pay
        attention and let it slip away, we’ll miss the opportunity
        entirely. So……

Down the line a bit when things start to occur, we need
        to be getting the word out to as many persons as
        possible that injustices have been addressed, the guilty
        will be dealt with. This, I believe will have an exponential
        growth. Remember “Lies simmer, the truth explodes?”.
        We’re about to witness some fire cracker popping.
        This will be the lead up to what happens at the end of
        all small midwestern town firework displays. A huge
        boomer will go off, signaling it’s the end of the show.

Anyway, all of the above prattling boils down to this.
        We will start seeing people become involved in their
        own futures more then ever. We will see people
        considering running for poltical office that were scared
        off entirely by the corrupt system.

We will see disenfranchise people that have given
        up on the system entirely suddenly begin to have interest.
        If I had a dollar for everybody I know that bitches about
        what’s going on local, state and federally that doesn’t
        even TRY, my mortgage would be long gone.

Simply put. If the middle man markup gets removed
        from the process, people will begin to see that this
        time we can make it work for us. And, we can educate
        them on precisely why it didn’t do so before.

Join me in praying for involvement happening. Thanks.

• piper567 says:

standlow…Beautiful Boots!!!

25. NYGuy54 says:

OK one more. Ever look on the cable guide and it shortens the title because of space? This one was a bit unfortunate.

26. Thanks for everything you folks are doing here. I’m trying to figure out how I can best help. I have a lot of experience and some skills that I can leverage. Keep up the good work, never say die. Time is short and we need to make hay.

• boojum says:

For Codemonkey and any here interested, POTUS and Q are asking for support in the cyberstorm that will follow the January 17th Fake News Awards. I never thought Iโ€™d do it, but Iโ€™m signing up for a Twitter account today. If you think thereโ€™s any chance you can help, go to reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream and look for the post Meme War Directives for the Fake News Awards.

Thank you, Patriots.
      Where we go one, we go all.

• I’d be very wary buying into anything QAnon related. That could be a huuuuge LARP and disinfo campaign. Just use your critical thinking. MegaAnon, all these characters. They come from a place that is infested with disinfo and first world intelligence agencies.

27. David says:

Hi, it’s your Israeli friend again. I noticed the noise about “shithole countries”. Here is one you wouldn’t expect :

28. oldiadguy says:

More financial news.

“The central bankers need a scapegoat for the eventual bursting of the market bubble that they have produced. Why not simply allow that bubble to finally implode in the near term, blaming the Trump administration and, by extension, all the conservatives that supported him?”

I believe I suggested this a couple days ago here at CTH. Times to keep your eyes open and prepare for the worst and pray.

Take Care and Stay Safe

29. oldiadguy says:

It appears that the Russians took care of business relative to the attacks on their airbase in Syria.

This article has videos of the terrorist meeting Allah.

According to reports, the Russians used laser guided artillery rounds, which means they had boots on the ground in Indian country aiming the lasers.

Take Care and Stay Safe

30. oldiadguy says:

The following articles are a followup to a posting I made yesterday.

Exactly who are we supporting in Syria and why?

The source of the above article.

If the above information is correct, it looks like the Russians were correct with their accusation.

SMH

Pray for peace

31. Dora says:

Some great photographs!

—–

The Empire State Building: Story of an Icon

32. dogsmaw says:

33. TexasRanger says:

What A Difference A Day Makes……..

24 little hours…..

Video 02:47 Minutes;

34. fisman45459 says:

I recently read that Trey Gowdy (Roosterhead) is leaving one committee and going to another. If true what is the Treepers thoughts on this move. I’m suspicious of this rascal and think he’s going to interfere in any investigations he can. Sorry in advance if posted somewhere else. Thanks to all.

• Tegan says:

I donโ€™t you need to be alarmed …this is just standard procedure. He accepted Chairmanship of another Committee, I believe they are limited to how many they can be on by House Rules, so he had to drop one. Itโ€™s good because it gives other Congress members the opportunity to get Committee experience and new voices heard. After all we donโ€™t want the same handful running every committee. Nothing to be suspecious about.

35. dogsmaw says:

Cindy Crawford Recreates Her Iconic Pepsi Commercial 26 Years Later

Cindy Crawford is recreating her iconic 1992 Pepsi commercial for this year’s Super Bowl. The new iteration arrives 26 years after the original, and will costar her 18-year-old son, Presley Gerber. The full ad will debut on February 4, the night of the big game, but Pepsi already teased a photo from the TV spot.

36. Geotec says:

Reply to Katherine McCoun backup power issue 1-13 open thread:
    Katie: Your situation is similar to one we had at our rural Idaho property some 15 years ago. I’ll describe our solution, but first look at your main breaker panel. If there is room install a 30amp double pole breaker (for 240v power). If there is not room you can probably make some by replacing several single pole breakers (120v) with the “dual” type (2 single pole in the size of one).

A breaker is just a switch, current will pass through it in either direction, (aka “backfeed”)

Install your 5000 watt generator in some form of simple shelter (well ventilated!). Connect the 240 volt outlet to your new 30 amp breaker with at least 10 gauge cable (8 gauge preferred).

When there is a power outage we follow this checklist:
    (1) turn off power to electric water heater (if you have one). Also any electric heaters.
    (2) throw main breaker to OFF. This is a CRITICAL step to isolate your system from the power co. lines.
    (3) start the generator and give it a minute or so to warm up.
    (4) throw your new 30 amp breaker to ON.

When line power comes back (you’ll have to check the meter to see) reverse the process.

This will give you power to the water pump, lights, fans, etc. You will be able to use an electric coffee maker and microwave (but probably not at the same time). This system has served our needs without problems for many years. Be sure to maintain the generator and test start it now and then.

This is similar to the suggestion by Mel Frost on 1-13 at 7:10 pm. Good luck and best wishes.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Thank you so much for taking so much time to explain. My husband read this and says the input is good but not something we can do here at this point in time. In today’s systems, at least where we live, code requires that the system auto shut off the main when the generator switches on to avoid accidents.

• Geotech says:

Ah, well, if you have to follow the code… It’s possible, even probable, that the code in our area has the same requirement. I didn’t look.

37. oldiadguy says:

Last Cursday, there were a couple of videos over at “Stella’s Place.”

“Will I See My Dog In Heaven, God?”

And, “God and Dog.”

These videos brought tears to my eyes. The reason, is that on Wednesday, January the 3rd, our precious little girl Pixie, our fountain of unconditional love, and source of happiness and laughter left us.

Pixie was a rescue whose presence we have enjoyed for the last six and a half years. My wife fell in love at first sight when she saw her photo on the puppy rescue site, and what’s not to love.

Pixie was a messenger from God, an angel in a dog’s body who touched everyone she came into contact with. During our walks, the kids in the neighborhood would come up and ask permission to pet and hug her. Pixie would return their affection with lots of kisses and tail wagging. Through her example, the neighborhood kids learned that even God’s special needs creatures could be a wonder and joy.

Did I mention that Pixie was born blind? Despite this disability, Pixie overcame her handicap, adapted to the world around her and thrived. In this, Pixie was an example on how to face life’s problems, adapt, overcome and be happy. Also, despite being blind, Pixie wasn’t timid about correcting her daddy when he didn’t get the message.

Construction workers, utility workers, truck drivers and just regular folks would stop their vehicles or whatever they were doing, come up to pet Pixie and talk about her. Pixie had that special spark that attracted people. Pixie was love.

About eleven months ago, Pixie was stricken with autoimmune disease that attacked her red blood cells and we almost lost her. Thanks to the skill of the folks at VSS and a lot of prayers, her disease was in put into remission. Unfortunately, as a result of her disease, her system was prone to infection and she developed an eye infection which caused Pixie to lose her right eye.

Despite all the health issues and small setbacks, Pixie never lost her zest for life, love for her mommy and daddy and her outgoing nature. Pixie was truly a gift from God. Pixie was our baby, our little girl and our personal angel. Prior to her leaving us, Pixie started running on the street, (with help of her seeing eye dad) go up the back steps without assistance and wanted to take long walks again. Pixie also liked to take me out in the wee hours of the morning to take a stroll around the neighborhood to check her pee-mails. We were a sight, an old guy wearing a traffic vest and headlamp walking his little blind dog. How I now miss those walks.

Early in the morning of January 3rd, Pixie had some irregular breathing, (not uncommon since her illness) so I took her to VSS for a checkup. Prior to leaving the house, my Dear Wife got up and Pixie showered her with kisses. At VSS the preliminary checkup was negative but they took her in back to draw blood and urine which was SOP for Pixie due to her disease. About ten minutes later, the Vet came in and told me that Pixie had suffered a seizure. Despite the best efforts of the VSS staff, Pixie did not recover and she left us. It was discovered via her blood work that the autoimmune disease had returned, this time attacking her platelets and as a result, she died from a brain bleed.

Pixie left us leaving a huge hole in our hearts and lives, knowing that we will not see her again in this life. So we ask the Lord that Pixie be there waiting at the gates of Heaven to greet my Dear Wife and I when it is our time to go home. After all, Pixie was our Angel.

I love and miss you Pixie

• oldiadguy says:

It looks like I made a made a mess of it. The first video is the wrong video for some reason, the correct video is as follows:

I don’t know why the photos didn’t show up. When I get it together, I will try to figure out why.

• nikkichico7 says:

Oh my, Iโ€™m so sorry for your loss oldiaguy and your wife. Pixie was your loved on indeed, what a blessing she was to you both and all the lives she touched. I share your grief it hurts so bad to lose a beloved pet. Know this, God created her and watched over her as He watches over you and Mrs. oldiaguy. God bless you and hold you close and comfort you both.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜”โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน

• USA loves Melania says:

Oldiaguy, very sorry for your loss. There is no friend quite like a dog and Pixie was one of the great ones. It sounds like Pixie had a wonderful life. She had a family that loved her and she knew it. She was a happy dog for sure. I pray that God brings comfort to you and your wife. When you get to Heaven, your Angel Pixie will be there to take you for a walk and show you where all the best pee-mail spots are. God bless.

• nikkichico7 says:

๐Ÿ˜”โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜”โค๏ธ๐ŸŒน

• amwick says:

Dear Mr. Iaguy
      There is not one thing on this earth I can say to make anything better.. Nope, nothing. I am sorry about your pain, and your loss. I know all about that hole in your life… I keep waiting for mine to go away. Today I went for a walk, and a lady came by with a chubby little pug. This sweet creature came right over, she put tiny paws up on my knee, and she stood up, to give me a kiss…I bent way over stretched down and she got to my chin. As the pair walked away, it was all I could do not to weep, it was the hole, you see, it came up and smacked me today. It smacked me when Garrison told us about his kitten, and when Ma’ told us about how her Pup purrs…
      But, you have shared Pixie’s wonderful story and I am richer for it, without even knowing her. And there is no doubt in my mind that she was some kind of angel.
      I’m so sorry.

• JC says:

I’m so sorry for your loss, oldiaguy. What a happy angel Pixie was to so many, and a beloved baby to you and your wife. My heart goes out to you and your wife, and I will pray for God’s comfort for both of you.

• Conservativeinny says:

Old is guy, I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a beloved pet is always hard.
      My family and I share your grief.

• Ddanna says:

I’m so sorry to hear about your beloved Pixie — I pray for God’s comfort for you and your wife!

38. Lucille says:

New Stanford speaker series will feature โ€œprovocative thinkers,โ€ not โ€œinflammatory performersโ€ like Robert Spencer
    January 14, 2018 10:00 AM By Robert Spencer

Stanford University (and other universities and colleges all across the U.S.) has a problem, and it isnโ€™t that theyโ€™ve been inviting โ€œcrass or demogogicโ€ speakers instead of โ€œchallenging and thought-provokingโ€ ones. The problem is that university administrators and students carry out wildly counter-factual smear campaigns against speakers they dislike, painting them as โ€œcrass or demogogicโ€ and as โ€œinflammatory performersโ€โ€ฆ.

39. nikkichico7 says:

Psalm 2King James Version (KJV)
    2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
    2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
    3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
    4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
    6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
    10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

40. Bendix says:

I mentioned on here last week I think, about a man who needed a drug for his cancer treatment, which was very expensive, and how prayers had been asked for at church.
    Tonight I learned that the insurance company has approved the treatment. Now they are praying for the drug to cure his cancer, and for the man to become a believer.
    The pastor spoke about John 15:7, ” If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.”
    I’ve been praying about a particular thing anyway, and I don’t quite get that verse because so many times we don’t get what we pray for; but in the spirit of that verse I’m going to ask what I’ve been asking for again, and I’ll see what happens.

41. andeclain says:

lilbirdee12โ€™s prayer:

Grant us patience, Lord, as the evil ones try to anger us and cause us to fall.
    Spread blessings over Israel and Netanyahu.

We humbly ask that You please comfort those who are grieving and in pain.
    Thank you Father, for Your Love and the gift of Life.

In Jesus name, we pray. Amen.

42. ray76 says:

Bill Clinton lashed out on Twitter this weekend refuting reports that claim Clinton Foundation donations paid for Chelsea Clintonโ€™s wedding.

Thatโ€™s when Wikileaks jumped in to remind the world they have email proof that the Clintons did in fact pay for Chelseaโ€™s wedding with Haiti relief funds.

43. patrickhenrycensored says:

video/1

44. jbrickley says:

Would it be fun to freeze Don Lemon’s financials, revoke his passport, while he’s sleeping, break-in, drug him, hoodwink him, airlift him to Haiti, then dump him in a room in a ghetto and leave?

Then he will finally realize what a s_hole the country is in comparison to the US.