Stunning Development Unfolding…..

CTH is working on attempts to confirm an absolutely stunning development in the ongoing saga of how the DOJ/FBI surveillance operation against Donald Trump was constructed in 2016 using illegal FISA “About Searches”….

CTH has been provided a key insider tip…. What CTH hopes to successfully outline will connect ALL THE BIG DOTS…

BEYOND BIGLY…

Mary Jacoby and Glenn Simpson – Fusion GPS

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, FBI, media bias, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY. Bookmark the permalink.

1,153 Responses to Stunning Development Unfolding…..

1. Pam says:

I wanted to explain before I just slapped the video up here. This first video talks about some big stuff possibly going down between February-April time frame. Only the first two minutes of the video is all you need.

What is mentioned in that first two minutes ultimately leads to this video:

Mark Taylor has been interviewed by this guy at least twice. His name is Greg Hunter and apparently he used to work for CNN at one point. Because of his Christian faith, he felt convicted to walk away from CNN. What you will see him do in this video is explain the executive order. He will talk about the statute of limitations as it relates to Hillary being charged for her crimes. It’s a very interesting video folks.

2. DanO64 says:

Best Birthday e’vah. Thanks Sundance.

3. JAS says:

The original story was that, not only was the GCHQ recruited to do the queries, but it was Susan Rice who ran the whole thing Guess for whom?

• JAS says:

Heheh Ohr is out on the air 🙂

… ..- … .- -. / .-. .. -.-. . / .. … / .. -. / – …. . / -.-. .-. — … … / …. .- .. .-. …

• Blaze says:

same guy that said “go out on these five sunday talk show and tell them it was a video”.

• Christine says:

Hi JAS

I wrote here 2 days ago that Susan Rice is the one to watch.

For what it’s worth, MegaAnon on 4chan/pol/ wrote on Tuesday, that the scandal is Susan Rice + Strzok fraudulently FORGED Samantha Power’s name on the FISA application (Powers testified she didn’t write her name, sign or submit it), then Powers “approved” her own request, signed off on it and submitted it to the FISA Court.

Apparently, this is a big part of General Flynn’s testimony, why they refused to accept his voluntary testimony, and why he “lied” to the FBI, ensuring he’d be forced to testify to this.
      Rice is one of the sealed indictments. In time, she’s also going to be blasted for Benghazi.

4. fanbeav says:

Whatever the new is…I just want to see CNN and MSNBC try and spin it. They have spun everything else. Hope it is sooo big that they can’t spin anymore! Am I dreaming?

5. Sharpshorts says:

A deep state Every man for himself surrender alarm would be nice…

6. JMC says:

Just popped my second gallon of Jolly Time popcorn!

7. Guyver1 says:

What I am about to say will get me criticism- but I am looking out for Sundance and the Tree House.
    Sundance, please proceed with caution.
    The inside tip may be a trap, designed to destroy you and the Tree House.
    It may be a trap by the other side, akin to what PT has done to ferret out the leakers, designed to ferret out who you really are (so they can then target you for personal destruction). . The other side may be trying to copy his tactics.
    Like President Reagan used to say, “Trust but verify.”
    That having been said, I am pacing back and forth in expectation.
    I hope the tip you got passes the smell test… 🙂

8. amwick says:

Hippo Birdie Ewe 2 🙂

9. Trump calling Strzok a traitor was worth my vote all by itself.

10. Stranded in CA says:

Sundance references “an absolutely stunning” development. He has walked us step through step for the last several weeks to connect all these dots – unbelievable details and research provided. If he thinks this development is “Stunning” I can’t even begin to guess what it will be (or who it will encompass). My fervent hope is that they finally nail that treasonous bastard John McCain!!!

11. phoenixRising says:

12. Joe says:

Too funny!

SD is effecting the economy, I turned down lunch with friends, did not want to sit and constantly check my phone.

Has to millions who are putting life on hold waiting for this to drop.

13. KBR says:

When our cool and calm SD is excited, that is something right there, let me tell ya…

14. Manafort began working for the Trump campaign on March 29th 2016. His connections to Deripaska could trigger a FISA. Natalia Veselnitskaya visited Trump Tower in June 2016. Her connection to Pyotr Katsyv could trigger a FISA.

Who told these two people to become involved?

Some older reading on Manafort connection to McCain https://www.unian.info/politics/115831-mccain-consultant-is-tied-to-work-for-ukraine-party.html

15. Attorney Man says:

Vaya con dios! I just wish we would slash the govt surveillance powers against ordinary citizens.

16. LannyD says:

Hopefully this will give the Dems a she new reason to wear black at the STU Address

• GaryT ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ🇺🇸 says:

I hope Melania wears black and totally out-dresses ALL of them. And our First Lady can do it.

17. Atticus says:

“Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc”
    Just remember: “The mills of the gods grind slow, but exceedingly fine”

18. sunnnnndaaaaaance!!!! Come out come out wherever you are😎😁😄🤗

19. @marklevinshow is on a roll against surveillance. More sunlight

20. TrustyHaste says:

I know it is not nice to judge by a photo of a person, but, dang, every single photo of this Glenn Simpson makes him look very suspicious and guilty and downright sketchy. (his wife looks “normal”) Am I right?

21. We haven’t heard from Reince Priebus in a very long time…

22. TrustyHaste says:

Also, I know this new info is supposed to be Stunning, but dont we have enough evidence for charges for everyone involved, maybe in triplicate? I see and read all the points, but still no prosecutions. I am almost getting a case of Dossier fatigue.

23. Katherine McCoun says:

Perched on my little in The Treehouse I feel like I have a front row seat to history and this administration!!! As always, much thanks to Sundance and moderators!

24. Love22 says:

POTUS tweeted “administration and others” Sorry if this duplicates what others think or posted…did any other non FBI or NSA or other IC agencies investigate Trump campaign without warrant? Whoaaaaaaa! [Meant to post this here]

• Notmeagain says:

Since the rotten apples we know so far were clearly working with/for Hillary in other ways, why not spy for her. Not just Trump but “others.” (this construction is a little ambiguous) She would happily spy on all the Dems, I’m sure.

• Hotlanta Mike says:

I suspect the others are foreign Intelligence services like MI-6 spying on Team Trump then sharing Intel with Benito Obama administration.

• Maquis says:

Remember, Clinton, her campaign, the DNC, the Media, all, are others….ie not part of the Administration. Not in government, yet, but still receiving raw intelligence from the WH.

Others is a BIG deal. There are many.

25. DanO64 says:

Susan Rice reports directly to Obama as does Ben Rhodes, Val, and Samantha Powers. Mary flipped on them all. The wives.

26. Sunshine says:

Priestap is talking ??

27. BakoCarl says:

Does anyone know if Sundance is 200 wpm or hunt-and-peck?

28. Hi, Peter! . . . 😀 😀

29. Three-Pound Sledge says:

The root of the government rot is the former putative and unconstitutional POtuS HUSSEIN Obama.

• JCL says:

Months before the 2008 election, I sat in the waiting room of an auto mechanic’s. And old man sat across from me and started up about the election – mocking McCain, especially Palin. He kept telling me that Obama was going to win – and I, being clear I was a conservative, said unfortunately I agreed. I said he was a Trojan horse and that the silver lining was we would finally get to debate Socialism (how naive I was to think our voices would be heard in mainstream or through legal channels, like nonprofit Tea Party groups, etc.). He laughed at me, made more nasty remarks that he didn’t believe me. I asked him what his values were and he just said he was tired of losing – I didn’t have a chance to ask what that meant, as the owner came over and said not to discuss politics anymore. I wonder if that old man ever lived to see what the Trojan horse unleashed – I imagine he would be horrified. I hope he is watching it unravel today.

30. History Teaches says:

In the two years I’ve been reading/commenting on this sight, the ‘scoops’ have been mostly spot on. MSM spin, disinformation and distortion have diluted the nuclear impact that the information should have had. But through slow, persistent doggedness and fuelled by patriotism the truth continues to be discovered and disseminated. More and more momentum is growing, thanks to sites like this!

31. GET IT DONE SUNDANCE! I want PRISON!

32. bluejean says:

Can’t wait to read it !!!

33. ARW says:

Hah…Strzok has a lawyer accord g go the WSJ. This means they all do.

34. Mods I know things are fast and furious here, but if SD starts a new thread ‘splainer or updates at top of this thread, can yall drop us a note…i keep refreshing this thread and ALL CTH posts, but dont wanna miss a thing. Muahhhhh! Thx in advance….Muaaaahhhhh anyway even if you cant cuz weez all loves yaz!😙😄

35. KBR says:

Okay, rhyme time, free association
    Cooked gooses- Nooses

Scared mouses-of spouses

Bad spies-5 eyes

Suspense- intense

36. Dennis says:

Jim, listen to me. Trump just accused Strzok of ‘TREASON’. You need to make a deal now, before others turn on you first. >>>ahem…Priestap<<<

37. Angel Martin says:

One thing to keep in mind: Strzok and Page sent 10K texts covering starting during the Clinton email investigation thru July 2017.

Given their incredible recklessness from what we have seen just from 400 of those texts, they almost certainly texted about everything from the May 5, 2016 meeting at the White House (with Mary Jacoby et al.), the Mike Flynn interview/entrapment, the GPS Fusion dossier, leaks and media stories they caused, what was going on in Mueller’s investigation…

And they would have had plenty to say about their co-workers and superiors. What they were and were not doing.

The S&P texts are going to be a gold mine that implicates every black hat in this whole mess !

38. ARW says:

Hah…Strzok has always raised according to the WSJ. I would htink this means they all do. I wonder for how long.

39. The240report says:

I bet it is: We are not taking any more immigrant from sh*thole countries? LOL! Can’t spell Truth without Trump!

40. WeThePeople2016 says:

Something big is coming indeed. I heard O’Reilly on Newsmax today mention that if they used the Dossier for the FISA Warrant, it will be huge and much bigger than Watergate. Rush said the same thing today when I turned him on while driving from work. Then, Howie Carr said the same thing. Hannity said it this week as well. They all must know the dam is about to break. SD has been way ahead of the curve on all of this.

41. Craig from Scotland says:

BRENNAN, Former CIA Director: … and we were uncovering information intelligence about interactions and contacts between U.S. persons and the Russians. And as we came upon that, we would SHARE it with the BUREAU.

GOWDY: Do you know the basis of that information that you shared with the bureau? What was — the nature of the evidence?

BRENNAN: I think, Mr. Gowdy, this committee has now been provided information that relates to that issue in terms of information that the agency shared with the bureau. [Steele Dossier]

GOWDY: First of all when was that, with as much specificity as you can tell us. When did you refer that information to the Bureau ?

BRENNAN: Would you accept last year as the answer [2016….laughs] it was during the summertime.

42. KenG says:

Whatever this is must be big- SD didn’t post about todays press beating.
    SHS really dropped an anvil on Acosta.

43. Joe S says:

LOL, this reminds me of the campaign days when the treehouse people were talking and hanging out here waiting for a Trump rally to start!

• I love that everyone is keeping things light hearted, keeping everyone going and entertained….but do you feel like when SDs story breaks, our collective breath will be taken away, our profound sadness at the lows of the vile creatures involved will send chills.

Our imaginations are one thing, but the truth with proof, has no agenda and will be shocking though not unexpected

• Joe S says:

They are vile creatures-for sure. This will cheer you up:

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

After the previous eight years of the a leftist nightmare running the nation into the ground; nothing which may be revealed will be surprising or chilling or sad really. We lived through the likes of Van Jones, Cass Sunstein, Richard Holbrook, Anita Dunn, etc., etc.

• Anna says:

It reminds me of the hours before the Hillary debates – I couldn’t bear to watch those debates – but I captured every moment by reading Treeper Updates. How I laughed when a fly was on Hillary’s face!

• …and election night when it the one by one by one, the states started being called for Donald Trump! The comments were rapid fire. It was all so joyous!!

44. bosscook says:

I believe part of the “stunning development” is some sort of exposure of assassination talk amongst the foulest of the foul deep state. Including what happened to Seth Rich.

45. Walt says:

Please call for the Immediate arrest of someone!!!!!!!

46. Former lurker says:

So, anything new around here?

Just like any other day, huh?

What other shoe?

47. BMG says:

Obama? 1-way tkt to Guantanamo?

48. JMC says:

You know, a while back I thought the idea of Marc Rich’s murder being a political assassination was preposterous, but now I now longer think so.