Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – 3:00pm EST

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders delivers the press briefing for Wednesday January 3rd, 2018.  Anticipated start time 3:00pm EST.

UPDATE: Video Added

WH Livestream LinkRSBN Livestream LinkGST Livestream Link (<-active early)

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

221 Responses to Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – 3:00pm EST

1. Luke of the D says:

You know, I did not know who Steve Bannon was before the election… and I barely heard about him before President Trump fired him. It almost seems he has been brought to the front by the liberal media to act as a punching bag and create strife. I have never particularly liked Bannon and I have been on the fence about Breitbart.com for months… now I am done with both. I proudly stand with President Trump. MAGA!

• singingsoul says:

I also never knew who Bannon was. I never knew what Breitbart was until one day I read something and googled Breitbart. I read a bid and then found CTH. I did not know to navigate here and one day I figured this place out.
      I am conservative but not alt right whatever that is. I sense at times at Breitbart that people posting are anti-Semite . I believe that is why they go after Kushner the way they do. If Jarred’s name was Smith I doubt they would go after him.

• mimbler says:

I don’t think they are anti-semite. After all, they hired Milo, a gay Jewish person as senior editor.
        I think Bannon had his ideological sights set on Jared for being too progressive.

• linda7780 says:

I never heard of Bannon before the campaign either. I kept seeing comments about Breitbart and someone left comments about TCH which led me here and this is where I stayed. There was a huge difference between them and here in attitude IMO. Am I the only one who sees a huge similarity in him and Soros. Several times I tried to put their pictures side by side to compare but, I am not sure how to do that. But, Ban on really resembles him, just a younger version. I have wondered if they were secretly related. Maybe it’s just me as I have not ever heard anyone else comment on this.

2. Blind no longer says:

Sarah Sanders is the best thing since home made chocolate pecan pie!! She’s one tough cookie!

3. Joe says:

Telling the cucks that Bannon will get them should be as effective as telling a Roman that Hannibal is at the gates.

4. What the hell is Bannon talking about? Leave aside for a moment that those Russians were sent by Hillary Radium Clinton and Tarmac Tess to justify wiretapping the Trumps.

Seriously; how is it “borderline treason” to talk to a Russian who wants to tell you, say, how the Clintons took bribes to sell uranium to Putin? The treason is hers. In fact, it would be borderline treasonous *not* to talk to them.

Bannon’s lost it. But he will get the Strange New Respect treatment for a news cycle.

5. maiingankwe says:

I’ve never been completely sure about Bannon and where he stood. I gave the benefit of the doubt when he was in the WH, because he was working for our President Trump. I also had liked his poster in his office of the campaign promises and his declaration of working towards those goals.

However, it was difficult for me to believe Bannon was going to be all about MAGA on the outside when Breitbart continuously pushed negative stories about our President. I would’ve thought he would’ve put a stop to that, but he didn’t. This is when I decided I would no longer stand up for him and what he has been doing since he left the WH. I never wrote a favored comment afterwards and did my best to stay away from negative comments as well. I guess I wanted to see more evidence of his words that he would do everything he could to help our President’s agenda for the people of this country.

I tend to agree with our President Trump that he is a bit off his rocker. Why the heck would he write treasonous about Donald Jr., and think there would be no hard hitting in return? What the heck was it could be his reasoning for lying not only about our FLOTUS, but other family members as well? We all know how protective patriotic men are of of their families, why would he hit there? What is his end game?

So all this time he’s calling our President, he knows exactly the words he chose to be published in that book. To me, that is enough to say he is a bit cray cray and with a touch of evil or dispicable meanness in his heart.

He could have had it all and then some, and he decided to throw our President and his family under the bus. He must be pretty darn conceited to think Trump supporters will continue to hold him up. It’s not going to happen. He can sit with the never trumpers, neo cons and every other dispicable person from now on. I’m so done with him. It’s 100% now. And I will continue to support our President Trump and enjoy doing so. He’s a great guy and makes me so darn proud he’s our President.

6. Kerry Gimbel says:

There have been so many articles putting down the Kushners and McMaster by Some of Briebart writers. Adam Shaw likes to call Jared MR PERFECT. Maybe he is jealous of something. I was foolish enough to think this would stop when. A non went back to Briebart. It hasn’t. That says enough for me. I’m done with them too

• singingsoul says:

I have come to the conclusion Bannon is a lonely old man who still feels not accomplished and wanted to use POTUS to accomplish his own agenda not ours or POTUS’S.
      He is envious of Kushner and his beautiful wife and maybe of Trump and Melania.
      He seems not to value his appearance . I was taught that cleanliness is close to Godliness. The man looks seldom clean maybe he is saving water.?.:)

7. Kerry Gimbel says:

That should have said when aBannon went back to Briebart

8. jmclever says:

With the latest drama, there will no MSM interference over the budget. Perfect!

9. treehouseron says:

I haven’t watched one of these in about a month. Lemme tell you from my perspective, these reporters have given up.

Sarah Sanders has destroyed them. President Trump has destroyed them.

They are left with nothing but questions illustrating their own cluelessness.

On almost every nonsense question, they’re left with little birds flying around their heads like in the old cartoons when someone got hit by a truck.

They’re still clueless about DACA…. one actually lamented if we don’t get anything done this month, they wont’ be able to do anything (which would mean they’re deported).

We don’t care. that’s the whole game…duh.

10. iwasthere says:

Well the WH leaks sure dried up after Bannon left. Maybe just a coincidence because there were some definite leakers removed around the same time.

11. linda7780 says:

This was supposed to be a reply at TCH but, I couldn’t get it to post at the site so, am posting here: