Devin Nunes just released a statement following a discussion with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.  According to the statement, Nunes will get all the requested documents and be given a schedule for the interviews with FBI Agent Peter Strzok, FBI Attorney Lisa Page and DOJ Deputy Attorney Bruce Ohr.  Whoot. Giddy up.

It appears the meeting earlier today between FBI Director Chris Wray and DOJ Asst. AG Rosenstein with House Speaker Paul Ryan was, as we suspected, a matter of briefing Ryan on production content and following the political protocols in advance of formal release.

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Dept Of Justice, Election 2016, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

270 Responses to Chairman Nunes Confirms Agreement – DOJ Will Provide “All Requested Information”…

1. Michael says:

Agreement my ass.
    I’ll believe it when I see it.

(sorry to be a downer SD but the empirical data I have witnessed over he last 50yrs is what shapes my ‘tude)

• V.Lombardi says:

Rosenstein and Wray have resisted document release. They met with Trump hater Ryan as a last hope to block release. Rosenstein is not a white hat as SD claimed.

2. Somewhere in Dixie says:

The deadline was yesterday. At 12:01 today they should have gone with the feds to arrests all involved in not giving the information. End of story. Nobody there has the guts to do what is right.

• V.Lombardi says:

I agree, serious action is needed, no more delays. This is a criminal operation, and that was not a briefing. Rosenstein looked awful afterwards, was sweating.

3. JoAnn Leichliter says:

“…in the coming days” is about as satisfying as “when you’re older.” “Provide access” is about as satisfying as “look at that, but don’t touch it.” I hope Nunes has not been stabbed in the back.

• mimbler says:

If the material is highly classified, then I’d suspect is is SOP to just provide access in a secure facility.
      I’m cautiously optimistic they are actually satisfying the subpoena.
      Of course in the months since August when it was asked for, they have had plenty of time to sanitize it if that was their desire.

• V.Lombardi says:

Anything is possible with Ryan behind closed doors. There is a concern about “political protocols” from people illegally hiding documents??? Was Rosenstein wearing his white hat???

4. Bob says:

OK, it’s working. I’m wearing out.

5. itsy_bitsy says:

It’s about time! This had better not be more slight of hand on the part of the DOJ!

6. simicharmed says:

I originally believed this stonewalling by the DOJ was disturbing and a sign of corruption. However, I have accepted the fact that ½ of the House Intelligence Committee contain Democrats who clearly condone this illegal activity by the Intelligence Agencies. Furthermore, Adam Schiff is a genuine criminal minded attorney who is also a leaker.

With the aforementioned in mind, it seems to be dangerous providing the evidence to Adam Schiff in which he will mishandle, leak and provide to the suspects in the DOJ, etc..

I’m hoping this reason (Adam Schiff and company), are the motives the data/evidence has not been provided over the months…hoping now, somebody (a white hat(s)) have set a trap of sorts within this “release” of documents over the coming days.

Anybody thought about this or have a concern of such?

7. Pingback: Someone’s Doing The DOJ and FBI Interrogations and It’s Not Congress – IOTW Report