Despite Negative Media Onslaught Final Trump Approval Same as Obama…

Rasmussen’s last Daily Presidential Tracking survey of the year for presidential approval ratings finds President Trump holding a 46% approval rating (53% disapproval) which is  identical to the same survey conducted at the end of President Obama’s first year in office.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 29% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 44% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15. (link)

As People’s Pundit points out: “Worth noting, the intensity index known as the Presidential Approval Index, which is the disparity between voters who “strongly” approve or disapprove, is actually more favorable to President Trump than it was for Mr. Obama.”

This is despite Pew Research recently showing how much the media is opposed to a Trump administration:

PEW – “About six-in-ten stories on Trump’s early days in office had a negative assessment, about three times more than in early coverage for Obama and roughly twice that of Bush and Clinton.” (link)

President Trump finishes out the year in much better shape than the media.  A majority of Americans now recognize the severe dysfunction and Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) carried by most U.S. media outlets:

WASHINGTON – Nearly half of all Americans believe the media fabricate negative stories about President Trump, according to a new survey.

Forty-four percent of respondents in the 2017 Poynter Media Trust Survey say the media invent “fake news” to make the president look bad.

Of that cohort, 24 percent say negative stories about Mr. Trump are made up “about half of the time”; 14 percent “most of the time”; and 6 percent “all of the time.” (link)

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

201 Responses to Despite Negative Media Onslaught Final Trump Approval Same as Obama…

1. As we all know “Obama presided over some of the worst scandals of any president in recent decades”

Obama’s ‘Scandal-Free Administration’ Is a Myth

• dogsmaw says:

Voting Present might play into BamBams ratings. Most likely Valerie Jarrett manipulated and/or made the real decisions Eh?

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Obama presided over one of the most corrupt administrations in the history of the republic. Maybe the most corrupt.

The recent revelations around the FBI and DOJ only back that up further.

When I try to explain Obama to non-politically-inclined people, I use “third world” or “banana republic” analogies.

The signs were there very early (they were evident in the campaign, as well). The brouhaha with Kevin Johnson (Obama friend) and Gerald Walpin (IG) laid things out fairly clearly. And that was like mid 2009, I believe.

Obama is a fraud. And Obama has never seemed to like IG’s much. Wonder why that is?

• kinthenorthwest says:

Apparent to those with common sense and brains, but. to the other ________ Challenged they were blind. (fill in the blank, for everything I might put there would be really mean.).

• joninmd22 says:

On it’s face the IRS scandal was the worst infringement of the First Amendment in our countries history.

For that alone Obama is the most corrupt president.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

Yeah.

Obama’s group had no problem at all using their power in corrupt ways. And they have no problem, at all, in instigating the kind of “color revolution” we are seeing now with Mueller at its head.

This is why I say “banana republic” or “third world.”

For anyone who doesn’t know the truth — and most here know it, of course — go and look up when Obama campaigned for Odinga in Kenya and what happened after Odinga lost.

Team Obama doesn’t care about anything except power and image. They have no remorse and no soul. They are poison to everything they come into contact with.

The sooner they are finished in the political system, the better.

• kinthenorthwest says:

This was a huge contention of those of us that were supporters of Hillary in 2008.(oh yea I was one of those crazy ones.—But thanks you Hillary giving Obama the primary, I now do tons more research and feel I am better informed now-Research has really awakened me but so has Sundance) We were also the ones who felt Obama was not legally qualified for the office of American president–I still do.
              Obama was assisting in a foreign election, which many brought out laws that said so.
              The covering of Obama by the media started back in 2007, probably earlier.
              Still can’t believe I was that naive.

• churchmouse says:

The day in 2008, when Hillary pulled out of the primary, was the moment I started getting interested. I started reading Hillary Is 44 (now The Trumpet), No Quarter (sadly, no more) and similar sites.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Yea Larry at NoQuarter just disappeared

• churchmouse says:

Unfortunate, because he was worthwhile reading. Have you seen the last section of Larry’s Wikipedia entry under ‘2008 to the present’? That was the time his site went dark.

Thankfully, The Trumpet is still posting twice a week.

Both CTH and The Trumpet are essential reading. Neither is ever wrong. How do they do it?

At least Sundance is able to post multiple times a day.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I am so thankful for Sundance….There was a thread someplace asking about Larry….He was ex government so I am wondering if someone threatened him.
                  Larry last post on the wiretaps by the British, which I don’t think were false.
                  H3LL all countries have wiretaps on each other, that was how we actually knew something was up with the Japanese pre-Pearl Harbor.

• churchmouse says:

Exactly!

Larry is level-headed and talked sense. He would have known what he could (and could not) publish. Agree with you on a possible threat to him. If so, how unfortunate.

Today, we are blessed to have Sundance reporting on the news with analysis several times a day. I started reading CTH daily during the GOP primary. It now takes up most of my mornings.

Happy New Year, kinthenorthwest.

Happy New Year to Sundance, CTH admins and your families.

• kinthenorthwest says:

I do pray that he is safe….Wish he could do some type of quiet call out so we would know..

• churchmouse says:

Me too!

Kenosha Marge also shut down her site at the same time.

There was a little mention about it on The Trumpet, but not much. It’s not as if the commenters did not care; they seemed more worried for his safety if they discussed it.

If you ever find anything out, please visit my website and comment on my latest thread. (God willing, I post daily.)

Thank you in advance!

• kinthenorthwest says:

Keno is over at Rabblerouserruminations’s Weblog frequently …… https://rabblerouserruminations.wordpress.com/
                  They support Trump, but not like me, so I am only on there off and on.

• churchmouse says:

Oh, cool. Thanks — will check out Rev Amy’s site again.

I remember Keno supported Cruz (surprising).

‘They support Trump, but not like me, so I am only on there off and on.’ Yes, I know what you mean. Got that from Larry’s site but less so from The Trumpet. Regardless, everyone had a voice and a lot of great discussions took place. Those sites totally shifted my sleep patterns. 😉

Republicans — and some Trump supporters — could learn a lot by also reading The Trumpet (ex-Dem, despite URL), because they can get some strategic ideas for 2018 mid-terms that will play well to current Dems and Independents:

We all need each other in this battle. The President cannot do this alone.

BTW, saw Ferd Berfel (ex-Larry commenter) now and then last year on Jack Pine Radicals General Discussion:

One thing I do miss (from Larry’s site) are the freight ship sightings someone used to post from Seattle. Those were fascinating. Whoever posted them were either close to the port or on a hill and would give weekly or monthly reports which mostly involved how few there were after ‘O’ was elected.

Special mentions also go to Dr Kate and Crayfisher. I only lurk there, but they are still worth checking out occasionally. (The Confluence, as I remember, was in the tank for Hillary last year. I only clicked if mentioned on Crayfisher.)

To everyone else — this is just to show how many ex-Democrats — now Independents — have accumulated since the 2008 presidential campaign.

Thanks, kinthenorthwest, I really appreciated the PUMA discussion.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Oh those were the days in 2008 when so many many eyes opened up..Oh I became friends with many on FB, and even met Amy in Seattle one time.

• churchmouse says:

‘Oh I became friends with many on FB, and even met Amy in Seattle one time.’ Cool! It’s great how many of you met up. I remember a now-defunct forum (‘Stamp, stamp’ in agreement with a comment might ring a bell) which was marvellous reading. A lady on there went on a cruise with her husband during the election. Poor woman. I felt so sorry for her. I will never forget her detailed story once she returned to the US. Her husband hoped it would be a distraction. Instead, it was a disaster.

Yes, those were the days. I wish I had been with all of you then. I could feel the energy on this side of the pond.

I hope Gina’s film exposing the Obama delegate fraud in 2008 sold well. I watched the previews and was appalled at what went on. Equally appalling were the reactions from my Democrat friends: ‘Oh, wasn’t it great that Hillary didn’t even want a delegate count at the convention? That’s unity’. To which I said, ‘PUMA’. But they didn’t know about PUMA because they (still) read MSM. They couldn’t see it then, or in 2012 or in 2016.

As President Trump would say, ‘Sad!’

Am reading Rev Amy’s blog and have upvoted several comments.

• kinthenorthwest says:

Use same name there as I do on twitter too.

• There was no infringement. Jeff said so. And he’s on our side, so ……..

• screwauger says:

Although I no longer listen to Rush, he was a megaphone during Obowmao’s run up to 2008 and Rush repeatedly told his audience that Obowmao would A. bring “Chicago Thug Politics to Washington for the first time in history” and B. “That his admin would go down as The Most Corrupt in History” as a result of A. People knew.

• Ditch Mitch says:

Nice to see you back MAG.

Speaking of the most corrupt administration in history:
        SoS – HRC
        DOJ/FBI – Holder, Lynch/Comey
        CIA – Brennen
        DNI – Clapper
        DoT/IRS – Timothy F. Geithner/John Koskinen
        DHS – Jeh Johnson

Just a few I am sure I missed many of them.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

It really is staggering, isn’t it? I had forgotten about Brennan for the moment.

It’s so funny to see the Obama core group working to have all these figures (Brennan, Yates, Comey, Rhodes, etc) go “Chicago bully style” on Twitter and social media as they work towards 2018 and their desired Mueller conclusion. It’s so obvious who is pulling the strings here. A commentator once called Obama “The PR President” and that’s a fitting label, along with The Alinksy President.

There are only a copy of options in the playbook for Team Obama. Bully style, race card, PR dazzle. And to see all these career bureaucrats suddenly going thug life is humorous.

One thing I will give Team Obama (they/he have gifts, even if I can’t stand them) is they know their audience and they ARE good at PR. They know they can spin anything and their fanboys will eat it up. Crooked Comey reborn as Thug Life Crusader? We love it! Lyin’ Brennan as resistance rebel to Trump’s autocrat? Yay!

It’s funny. It’s a shame things are so serious. If not, it’d be great comedy.

Good to be back. More occupied these days and saying less, but I’m still here often to get the best information on the internet. Here at CTH.

Very happy Sundance is getting more of his just due. And it’s obvious that CTH is being read even more widely every day. You can see it in what people write and say, even if they don’t explicitly mention that they used CTH for show prep or column prep.

As it should be.

• MakeAmericaGreat says:

“copy of options in the playbook” = “couple of options in the playbook”

• Ditch Mitch says:

Been busy here too. I do check in as often as I can.

Chicago bully style may be all they have left. PDJT is countering the PR at every turn. One of the first things Candidate Trump did was call out the fake news while tweeting out the truth. He continues the tweeting to this day which is why Bozo and his clowns along with the never-Trumpers are trying to get him to stop.

As far as the Chicago Bullying, PDJT is countering by working with LEO, first responders and the military. Along with taking away their funding.

I believer the Big Ugly has begun and will continue through the summer, maybe though the midterms.

• Dixie says:

Thought maybe you were taking a trip around the world….or something.

• dayallaxeded says:

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/06/12/obamas-americorps-scandal-and-the-first-ladys-meddling/ For those of us, like myself, who needed a refresher on this one of many, many scandals and criminal acts by 0bunghole and his cadres. Also, note the dig against GOPe in the article–odd that MM seemed to “get it” then, but not during PDJT’s campaign.

• mopar2016 says:

The Buraq regime was definitely the most corrupt administration ever.
        What a mess Mr. Trump inherited.
        But he can handle it.

• Arrestapodesta says:

Is it just me or does the guy in the blue tie in the picture keep getting smaller and smaller..? At this rate, pretty soon he’ll be the size of a cockroach.

2. Midwest Mom says:

I personally think his approval is higher than what the polls say.

3. paulraven1 says:

What a shame. He should be at 70-80%. The country should be profoundly grateful.

4. citizen817 says:

If the liberal media, which is 90% of all media, gave accurate and unbiased news, President Trump approval ratings would be in the 70% positive range.

• fleporeblog says:

citizen817 I actually love where our President is at right now! The media has done nothing but lied to the American public for the past year. The Democrats and the MSM tried to convince the American public that people would die if the Republicans passed their Tax Reform Bill. A majority of Americans believe them. I can’t wait until February rolls around and folks see the evidence of the Tax Bill every time they receive their paycheck throughout 2018. Most Americans that either do their own taxes or have their taxes prepared will inquire about next year’s tax filing. 80% will be as shocked as those 3 examples from CBS.

It will cement home once and for all for Independents and Republicans that all the MSM and Democrats do is LIE to them. I absolutely agree with Newt Gingrich. Next year’s election is going to be a shock to Democrats!

From the article linked above:

The great political surprise of 2018 will be the size of the Republican victory.

After members of the elite media have spent two years savaging President Trump, lying about Republican legislation, and reassuring themselves that Republican defeat was inevitable, the size of the GOP victory in 2018 will be an enormous shock.

Fake news is, sadly, an accurate term. And the topic about which they have been the most fake is the GOP’s Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

First, the media lied about the tax bill in an effort to convince most Americans their taxes would go up.

Then, the media took surveys of people who opposed the GOP bill based on the false information supplied by the media.

Then, the media talked again and again about how unpopular the Republican plan was and how it was going to weaken Republican candidates in 2018.

Then, the bill passed, and unsurprisingly, it turned out to be dramatically better for Americans than the elite media had described.

In fact, the tax cuts will be the 2018 proving ground of media liberal bias and dishonesty.

CBS News just provided a vivid example of the false impressions created by the liberal news media’s lies. They interviewed three families about how they expected the GOP tax bill to affect them. Then they had a CPA tell them, on camera, what they would actually be paying in taxes next year.

The look on the three families faces as they learned how much they would be saving was remarkable to behold.

The CBS analyst concluded “every one of the families will have more money in their pocket next year.”

1. The American people will be positively surprised and pleased by the degree to which Republicans kept their word and actually put more money in taxpayer pockets. After 10 months of frustration from trying to repeal Obamacare, Republicans have proven they can get big things done.

2. The news media’s dishonesty will be vivid at a personal level. People will be able to compare their personal experience with the news media’s fake reporting and endless bias. As the truth sinks in, the ability of the liberal media to shape opinion will decline even further.

3. Democrats who voted against the bill will live to regret it as people look at their family budgets and realize Democrats in the House and Senate wanted Washington bureaucrats to have more money, rather than hard-working Americans. This will certainly be a losing proposition for the 10 Senate Democrats up for re-election in states President Trump won in 2016.

• ABC nes radio was “reporting” that many people were running to pay their tax bills now so they would not get hit with the loss of the state and local taxes due to the loss of this deduction in the GOP tax bill. This was yestersay

• Summer says:

“The size of the Republican victory…”

Flep, love your optimism, man, but your predictions are often just wishful thinking. No offense. Just lately you predicted that at least 4 Democrats would support the Tax Reform bill, and you predicted that Judge Moore would win by double digits. Didn’t happen, did it.

Never underestimate DNC ability to mobilize voters (including the dead and the illegal ones), funded by Soros and other rich donors. There will be a huge Dem turn out in 2018 so nothing is certain.

We should support the candidates endorsed by the President — he knows best who has a better chance to win. And we should donate to these candidates. And pray that Gloria Allred would not trot out her next scheduled batch of accusers.

• fleporeblog says:

Summer I appreciate you pointing out the fact that I was wrong about Alabama, Obamacare Repeal and Replace, Democrats coming on board for the Tax bill and the Virginia election. However, this is Newt Gingrich that is pointing this out about 2018.

• MIKE says:

Please, keep the optimistic outlooks coming. Bottle it, can it, put up in mason jars if you have to. Much more constructive thoughts and ideas are seeded with optimism than that negative doom/gloom schnit. There are 1000’s of other sights out there for that, and none have readers with insight that can compete with TCTH. And the articles and research you post… c’est magnifique!
            #loveitmeanit

• fleporeblog says:

In retrospect, I am actually grateful we lost Alabama because Moore would have been an albatross around the neck of Republicans, Thankfully they didn’t do Obamacare because it will be an agenda item for our President and the RNC and the Democrats have to explain to their voters why they lied about the Tax reform bill and voted NO!

• thesavvyinvester says:

It is not that Moore is an albatross Flep, the bigger albatross is the lack of understanding how to win in 18′ by the eGOP and even by candidates that are more Trumpian. PDJT re-wrote the book on how to win a political campaign and forever changed that landscape. It is the model T vs the buggy whip manufacturers, and all our candidates have to adopt the Trumpian Model and get out of the leather business or they will not win period IMHO. I stand alone with this bold statement. Whether it was his use of new social media ( 70% of his voters decided to vote for him because of this ) and his never ending 12 hr a day + stump speeches everywhere, talk radio and outlets like Hannity, the battle was fought on many fronts that the likes of a McCain or a Romney can’t understand what he did especially gearing your message to (as a dear friend a retired professor who is conservative and Jewish put it) “the blue collar guy in Ohio”. IMHO House, Senate, and Governorship candidates will have to scale his model for their State and Region and go at it with Trumpian ferocity or stay the hell home and get beat.

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

Why would Moore be an albatross? So far, he’s never been tried, much less been convicted of anything by any court, only by Fake News.

• fleporeblog says:

I agree but they would have thrown it in our face. Right, wrong or indifferent.

• cozette says:

His focus on imposing fundamentalist Christian Sharia Laws on all Americans was appalling and anti Constitutional. During the campaign he talked about his desire to crimalize sodomy, a private sexual practice between 2 consenting adults thats none of the governments business. He wanted to police our bedrooms. What a frightening, out of touch, un American human being. He espoused many equally repugnant views. He would have been a huge albatross. I’m glad he lost. I expect other loons will surface during the primaries to further sully the MAGA movement and splinter the base and elect Democrats. Mitch knew how unpopular he was in Alabama. Do you really think he would have been so open with his support of President Trumps choice if he truly wanted Luther to win knowing that his support would poison Luthers candidacy? Please. Mitch is way to smart to do that if he truly wanted Luther to win. But he didn’t. He wanted Jones and to get Jones he had to make sure the ugly, unelectable Moore was the GOP candidate.

• Ditch Mitch says:

More than an albatross, the Moore loss was a wake up call for the GOP for a number of reasons:
            1. GOP better be prepared for a knock down drawn out fight. As there will be lots of nasty slinging by the left.
            2. GOP better be prepared for massive voter fraud.
            3. GOP candidates better be ready for a traitorous GOPe sabotaging their campaigns.

• Falcon Koch says:

The biggest problem the GOP has , they don’t know how to “Message” what they want to say. I am sorry to say, but the Dem’s know how to send a message, most of their messages are untrue, but it gets the point across. The next thing the GOP needs to understand is how to fight. They learn these two things and they will win.

• highdezertgator says:

I prefer Flep’s “Unbridled Optimism”… over self-fulfilling doom and gloomy nattering nabobs of negativism… (also known as Progressives)

I believe our millennials will finally have an economic boom like many of us experienced in the Reagan Era Economy of the 80’s and 90’s

Excerpts: NowUKnow: The Unbridled Optimism of Millennials

“I find the millennials think it will work out in the end. They don’t listen to the doom and gloom,” says Steve Weisman, senior lecturer of law, taxation and financial planning at Bentley University.

This generation represents a major cultural shift, says Weisman. Change is a constant in their world and the pace of it is ever increasing. Many of them cannot yet imagine what the future holds.

“Yet millennials are more confident about their economic prospects than any other generation in existence today, it found.

As joblessness among young adults hits record highs, eight in 10 millennials say they either currently have enough money to lead the lives they want or expect to in the future.

The youngest are doggedly upbeat, according to a recent Gallup poll. Eighty percent of millennials, aged 18 to 29, feel positive about the future and say their standard of living is improving.

“You’d think the millennials would be worried,” says Weisman. “Many of them give up the independence of the college experience and go back to live with their parents. You’d think they’d be asking themselves if it was worth the student debt. What does the future hold?”

“But they’ve grown up in a time where you can go from nothing to a millionaire in a short period of time,” he adds. “The world moves faster.

“They feel they are in the loop — and things are not going well but they could be soon.”

That feeling is mirrored by Bentley research findings that about two-thirds of millennials and non-millennials alike think that millennial employment problems have been caused more by a bad economy than by a lack of preparation for the workforce.

• piper567 says:

flepore…I asked this before, but I lost my question on the multiple threads…Sorry if you’ve answered:
        Is here any indication that RNC is planning to emphasize the truth during the 2018 Campaigns…use it as a common point of discussion by good Candidates? …and
        How can RNC counter the myths of “Its only temporary,” Are there TV ads in the works?
        How can we encourage RNC to use this info to Rs advantage in upcoming Campaigns?

• fleporeblog says:

The video was excellent to watch as well!

• fleporeblog says:

• LafnH20 says:

Yes it was! Excellent exchange between them.
        Thank You, fle!

Newt was quite convincing. Imo
        Prolly “Rang True” for many Americans.

The final exchange, imo, was a TKO for MAGA.

The Multiplier Effect of Local Independent Businesses
        This resource also is offered in Spanish (leer en español). For holiday-themed versions of the multiplier effect graphs below, see this menu.

“Clearly communicating the importance of the local economic multiplier effect or “local premium” is a key part of effective “buy local” and public education campaigns. The multiplier results from the fact that independent locally-owned businesses recirculate a far greater percentage of revenue locally compared to absentee-owned businesses (or locally-owned franchises*). In other words, going local creates more local wealth and jobs. The multiplier is comprised of three elements — the direct, indirect, and induced impacts.”
        more.

Content Source: https://www.amiba.net/resources/multiplier-effect/

• I think it is impressive that his approval rating is as high as it is what with 95% negative reporting from the media. If the media was at least 50/50 split I agree, he would be at 60 or 70%.

• Ditch Mitch says:

Agreed, but isn’t it great that “they” underestimate him at every turn. PDJT is winning everywhere. Took traitor McShame to stop partial NoCare repeal. Let them have their phony polls, while we increase the votes.

• dayallaxeded says:

I’d say you’re being quite conservative–reverse the media lies and PDJT should get closer to 90% approval and it would get better, b/c he and his personnel wouldn’t have to deal with the fake BS the media and resisterhoids keep ginning up from their own droppings.

5. fleporeblog says:

When actually looking into the poll, once again we see the bias towards Democrats. 35% of the participants identify as Democrats while only 25% identify as Republicans. 40% identify as Independents. That means the data is skewed by about 8% towards Democrats.

In Gallups latest Party Affiliation release (Nov 2 – 8), the breakdown was as follows:

– 25% Republicans
    – 30% Democrats
    – 40% Independents

The great thing about the results is that many Independents feel the same way as Republicans (interesting chart on page 3)

From the article linked above:

Our participants closely resemble the U.S. population in both demographics (52% female, 69% white, median age 46, 27% hold a four-year college degree or higher) and political attitudes and affiliations (35% identify as Democrats, 25% identify as Republicans).

6. md070264 says:

Would like to see sampling demographics, I am going to visit the site to see if they are available.

7. gamecock123 says:

We love our President and sweet FLOTUS. I believe the MSM would be scared to take a poll on Melania and be honest.

8. TigerBear says:

So…..53% of Americans disapprove………do they have blinders on!?

• TigerBear says:

Should read “Americans polled” OOPS

• KBR says:

But I would like it more if could say, “X% of adult US citizens polled.”

“Americans” can be a word used for both continents “North Americans” and “South Americans” can be called “Americans.”

• gamecock123 says:

Funny thing about polls, I have never been, nor anyone I know has been, nor anyone they know have been…polled.

• I have been, many times especially during elections. I am a registered Independent and I think that is why. I also have a land line and I answer my phone.

• KBR says:

I haven’t either. And I also know no one who has.
        Been a voter for over four decades.
        And I was registered as Independent for years and years.

And I was of voting age from back when everybody had a land line and before caller id: thus when most everybody answered their phones.

I think they only poll people who live in the big Northern Cities and on the West Coast.

The rest don’t count, they’re just flyovers after all.

• G. Combs says:

I live in North Carolina in the middle of nowhere (was a dirt road until recently) and was polled by two different companies at least last year and this.

• I live in western North Carolina and I was just polled tonight, around 7 pm est. They do tend to call around dinner time and it was on my land line. I was sipping on a glass of sherry while my dinner was simmering. The phone rang and it was a number I did not recognize and it only said wireless caller. I don’t know why I answered it….listening to an audio book, sipping on sherry, homemade chili simmering.

I did answer it. Pause…know it’s a robocall or sales pitch…about to hang up, then automated voice. This was a polling company I did not recognize. Not one of the famous ones. The entire interview was automated. It did not identify who was paying for the poll. I usually can tell by the slant of the questions. This time, I have to say it was the most objective poll I have responded to and I have no idea who was paying for it.

It was fairly lengthy and the questions were not slanted. I was asked about Trump, country, state, where I invest, where i would invest, size of company I work for, etc etc…very detailed. It was not a Democrat poll and GOP does not poll. No slant. Only thing I can think of is Kellyanne? POTUS? It was that objective and inquiring…and I get a lot of polling calls.

Some of the questions were hard to answer. Wanted to know what level of employee I was (hey I am a nerd) and then if my company would be reducing workforce, adding to , or staying the same. My company was just sold to an equity firm and I have no idea yet how that will impact my company; big meeting next month, so I said stay the same. I mention this because this is a pretty detailed, in depth poll. Does anyone know who could be paying for this poll? Just curious.

I may post this again tomorrow on daily thread as probably not that many people will see this; just interested if anyone else was polled and who might be paying for it.

• fleporeblog says:

Some do and some did! This Never Trumper had a come to Jesus moment! he admits many of his friends that voted for Egg McMuffin absolutely regret their vote.

• fleporeblog says:

Loved Bluto’s response to Thomas Paine!

• georgiafl says:

“Timothy Carney, the Washington Examiner’s commentary editor and a “Never Trumper,” has admitted he was wrong about President Donald Trump and wishes he never voted for third-party challenger Evan McMullin.

“Every year I write a column about where I was wrong in the previous year,” wrote Carney for the Washington Examiner on Monday. “This year I will look at how I judged Trump. In an important way, I underestimated him, and this misestimation was a big part of the reason I refused to vote for him.”

Hardest three words on earth: “I am/was wrong.”

• Dixie says:

That’s about as stupid as believing the tax reform was going to kill people.

9. ALEX says:

Exactly where he was on election morning and in another 6-8 months the tax reform and cuts will be picking up steam…

As for the Fake News..They are done..

10. Publius2016 says:

The year has been tremendously successful and of course if not for the EINOs, Nevertrumpers, Dems, and Mueller Investigation/Russian Sanctions, we’d be on track for peace in the Middle East…we are currently, 6 months behind “schedule” but President Trump has more ways to yes! THE WALL, BUDGET, KATES LAW, END CHAIN/LOTTERY IMMIGRATION are next on agenda so get ready for more MELTING SNOWFLAKES! Btw, get ready for more insanity as they are truly unhinged…no compromise with these communists, socialists, elitists, and propagandists…look at “Gov” Cuomo as most recent lawlessness…http://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/12/28/nyregion/28pardons/28pardons-master768.jpg

• Publius2016 says:

“Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo on Wednesday pardoned 18 immigrants in an effort to free them from the threat of deportation or other immigration-related issues.

The pardons targeted those who had committed low-level offenses and had demonstrated significant rehabilitation since their convictions, Alphonso David, the governor’s chief counsel, said in an interview.

“New York is a state of immigrants,” Mr. David said. “And most of these individuals made mistakes decades ago, and have been contributing members to our society.”

11. Running Fast says:

Polarity drives animosity… fuel for drama that feeds media. We live in the media age and unless something changes things will get violent

12. PDQ says:

Add 10% (at least) to the APPROVE.

13. The Devilbat says:

If you believe that poll, I have a mountain ski resort to sell you here in Florida. All the polls lie.

14. ibobland08 says:

Poll is likely accurate. It mirrors the popular vote of the election. I don’t think Trump is at the point yet where people who didn’t vote for him are going to approve of him. Not with the unfavorable media coverage he gets.

15. georgiafl says:

‘Bout time!!!

16. Tommy Tunes says:

Indoctrination our young children’s minds and getting rich off WE the People’s Government funding College Tuition is how bad The SWAMP is and the Clintons just seem to keep popping up everywhere in The SWAMP !!!!!!!!!!

Hey AG Sessions is this Legal ? Maybe this is why the Execs are Fleeing because the Light is to Bright ????

**************ATTENTION*************
    You have to dig to see how the SWAMP covers each others way of scamming We the People out of Public Funding programs , case in point look at this report on who is the biggest receiver of public funds for student loans Walden University , and look who owns Walden University ….and We the People must include who is an Investor here ; President Trump’s Treasury Secretary …..It would be nice to see The Trump administration disavow

They are wanting to Indoctrinate all the children of the world !!!!!!

17. Pam says:

Here is the clip of the interview I’ve been searching for. This was Newt explaining to Hannity why the vitriol against Trump in relation to the GOPe is so high. This comment was brought up during Mark Taylor’s first interview with Rick Wiles on TruNews back in April 2016 which was at that time right at about the 5-year anniversary mark of the writing of the commander in chief prophecy.

18. RedBallExpress says:

“PEW – “About six-in-ten stories on Trump’s early days in office had a negative assessment”

I would like them to find ONE positive story they did on Trump.

19. TwoLaine says:

I don’t care about no stinkin’ polls.

The Republican National Committee just smashed their Democratic opponents with a record-breaking month
    by Alex Thomas
    21 Dec 2017

• G. Combs says:

It is not the money collected by the DNC that counts, it is the money funnelled TO leftest NGOs FROM the US government and SOROS that counts. It is then used to literally shanghai voters and drag them to the polls as Project Veritas showed.

• Founding Fathers Fan says:

How much will the RNC pay me to vote? It doesn’t matter how much money they raise, republican candidates can’t win if people stay home or vote third party.

• TwoLaine says:

I’ve never seen the Young Turks part of this. HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

• How are they spending it is the big question. Obviously, it was either not spent in Alabama or Virginia or it was spent in an ineffectual way. I am not donating until I see how they are spending it.

• TwoLaine says:

I understand, but that isn’t the point. The point is the RNC wiped the floor with the DNC ALL YEAR LONG! That’s the poll.

• TwoLaine says:

I saw Ronna discussing this recently and I know they are doing a lot of outreach programs. Millennials is one.

• cozette says:

Rona was President Trumps personal pick to head the RNC. She is totally into MAGA. Neither the Virginia or Alabama candidates were MAGA candidates. Moore openly aligned with the Never Trump crowd until they deserted him and he needed President Trumps help. President Trump and his pick are in charge of the RNC and as long as they are, especially since the GOP repealed the Individual Mandate and passed Tax Cuts, I believe they deserve our support as they gear up for 2018 which is now days away.

20. Abbott Rock Monastery says:

Polls are so beyond irrelevant to me. Even the ‘favorable’ ones. After the gaslighting of 2016 I will never trust them again. I simply know Trump will win a second term. No matter what, God will see it through. I’ll never forget…Election Night 2016…8:30pm the MSM was coronating Billery. I went on Facebook and wrote, “Thank you Father for the miracle You are about to perform!” My friends thought I lost it…until about 10pm.

21. CountryClassVulgarian says:

And when you account for the 15-20% negative rating generated by the constant drum beat of very fake news, our President’s approval is actually up around 60-70%.

22. Publius2016 says:

It’s America First or Globalism…these Fools will do anything for their insane ideology…President Trump is way more popular than Obama in flyover country but maligned unfairly in the big cities. The Extreme Media will continue to degrade and defame the President, Melania, and family because once he is recognized as an undisputed Champion of the forgotten men and women of America, the false song of globalism will be revealed to all…they have nothing but lies and contempt…

• KBR says:

Maybe it would help if we used a different and more descriptive word than their “Globalism.”
      Globalism = NO USA at all.

Too many idiots think globalism sounds like “getting along with every country around the globe.”
      Some idiots even think “globalism” has a certain cache like “globetrotters” people who can afford to jet off on vacay to anywhere.
      Some link the word “global” to “earth” and good messages like “He’s got the whole world in his hands.”

During the campaign, I told someone that globalists wanted the USA ended altogether, and were talking about a “North American Union” instead of the USA, that would be governed through the UN, meaning our nation and Constitution and rights would all cease to exist.

You would think I had said UFO’s had landed and little green men were taking over.

People are still uninformed. Sad.

• joeknuckles says:

How about “Global Marxism” or “Global Communism”?

• sejmon says:

Global communism=dream of LEON TROTSKY 1879-1940)also know as Lev Davidovich Bronstein bloodiest form of communism…not much different from neocons-see eastern Ukraine…,

• G. Combs says:

I use a world totalitarian government and not globalism.
        Point them to the European Union and the SISTER plan the Trans-Pacific Partnership
        Trans-Pacific Partnership Synopsis FROM THE US GOVERNMENT

The Sovereignty-Busting Trans-Pacific Partnership

BREXIT THE MOVIE (Boy was THAT an eye opener) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

And Pascal Lamy who is very blunt about establishing a global government:
        Lamy is the former World Trade Organization Director-General. He indicates that an European Union like super state has been the goal since the 1930s.

• G. Combs says:

Actually it is very very basic. There are only two forms of government.
          1,. A government BY the people formed to protect the RIGHTS of the individual no matter how weak or poor.
          2. A government FOR the Elite formed to exploit and enslave the general population for the EXCLUSIVE benefit of the chosen few.

Or as Thomas Jefferson said:
          “The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite.”

The Rockefeller File by Gary Allen
          Published June 28th 1976

“The master planners devised the strategy of a merger – a Great Merger – among nations.

But before such a merger can be consummated, and the United States becomes just another province in a New World Order, there must at least be the semblance of parity among the senior partners in the deal. How does one make the nations of the world more nearly equal?

The Insiders determined that a two-prong approach was needed; use American money and know-how to build up your competitors, while at the same time use every devious strategy you can devise to weaken and impoverish this country. See Chasing the Dragon: Clinton’s China Policy for how Clinton implemented this plan. ] The goal is not to bankrupt the United States. Rather, it is to reduce our productive might, and therefore our standard of living, to the meager subsistence level of the socialized nations of the world.

The plan is not to bring the standard of living in less developed countries up to our level, but to bring ours down to meet theirs coming up… It is your standard of living which must be sacrificed on the altar of the New World Order….

Much of the spade work for setting up this ploy is being done by Henry Kissinger, who was a personal employee of Nelson Rockefeller for a decade before Rocky placed him in the Nixon Administration….

the International Monetary Eund (IMF) article from September 2012 World Economy: Convergence, Interdependence, and Divergence Finance & Development

Shows how far along this plan has gotten.

New convergence and strengthened interdependence coincide with a third trend, relating to income distribution. In many countries the distribution of income has become more unequal, and the top earners’ share of income in particular has risen dramatically. In the United States the share of the top 1 percent has close to tripled over the past three decades, now accounting for about 20 percent of total U.S. income (Alvaredo and others, 2012). At the same time, while the new convergence mentioned above has reduced the distance between advanced and developing economies when they are taken as two aggregates, there are still millions of people in some of the poorest countries whose incomes have remained almost stagnant for more than a century (see “More or Less,” F&D, September 2011). These two facts have resulted in increased divergence between the richest people in the world and the very poorest, despite the broad convergence of average incomes.

23. georgiafl says:

O didn’t, and couldn’t achieve anything like this:

24. Oldschool says:

This photo cracks me up. Cannot wait until o is so small his legs dangle.

25. doc00 says:

This is interesting. Some other interesting non-scientific polls I saw today were even more eye opening given they were on public web-site, MSN, with news feed that are left to far left of center as well as definitively anti-Trump. The number actually stated 48-50% thought “the country was on the right track” vs 43-45% “wrong track” and 5%+ undecided.

26. calbear84 says:

Well I for one approve of President Trump 100%. It’s a blessed miracle that we have a man of his considerable talent as CEO of our nation. Oh, I’ve never be polled either!

27. kinthenorthwest says:

Terrance Williams does it so well in telling Joy whats up….(Two Lane you might like.

28. President Trump wouldn’t be tied in approval with Obama if he had the same fawning from the media Obama had. He’d be above 50

29. pattyloo says:

He’s not tied. it’s a fake story to try to prop up Obama’s legacy. Probably some real poll reveals that PDJT is like 75% approval, and this is just trying to get in front of that story. Fake polls. I don’t know if that was in Rules for Radicals. If not, Maybe that Weather Underground creep can write another of Obama’s biographies and include that.

30. Binkser1 says:

Imagine how high President Trump’s approval rating would be if the MSM was unbiased and actually reported the truth.

31. Ernest Marsalis says:

The real story behind the same approval numbers at this point, is that Obama had a 67% approval rating after his inauguration and a full year of the press drooling over him, while Trump not only had to fight the press daily, but the entire UniParty infrastructure.
    That he has survived the onslaught is a testament to the man.
    MAGA

32. nimrodman says:

“Yeah, but dem 53% disapproving Obama jus’ bees all raycisssss and shee-it.
    Gnome sayin’?

33. Perhaps Our President isn’t trying to persuade people to approve of him. Perhaps he is trying to persuade people to approve of America, and themselves.

• doc00 says:

Excellent point and as proof of your conjecture, look at the in-official polls on several internet sites; for example 50% feel the US is headed in the right direction vs 43% disagree and 50% feel 2017 was either an excellent or good year vs 40%. Then Gallup and Fox have Trump’s approval ratings over 45%.

Makes the shrill “low Trump approval ratings” on CNN and NBC look suspect.

34. Mike diamond says:

The news media covers for Obama,he Mr
    O is the worst president in american history !!! The the news media is so sick they named Katlin Jenner woman of the year!!! President Trump is the best President in american history!!!! Never ever trust the liberal news media !

35. doc00 says:

The detail missing from this story is that Obama enjoyed overwhelming support of the media, even Fox took a wait and see position on Obama in 2009. This makes Trump’s ratings all that much more amazing in that 90% of the media, including their network show celebrities, have an overwhelming hatred of Trump.

36. van winkle says:

In the photo op Obama looks like Trumps little organ grinder!
    Happy new year ALL.