Gloria In Excelsis Deo

May all hearts be opened as the moment we celebrate, remember, treasure, and rejoice in comes closer. Β May we unite in this ancient call to our God as we celebrate His gift to all mankind.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Gloria In Excelsis Deo

1. . InAz says:

Beautiful!

I listened to this very same video yesterday.

• Angry Dumbo says:

Tears of joy. Such a blessing. Thank you so much for posting. TCH is such a special place full of grace, it is a pleasure to come here each day. No better day than today, the celebration of our Savior.

Share the gift.

2. Amen
    Merry Christmas Treepers and to all of We, The People

God Bless

3. duchess01 says:

What a magnificent way to celebrate this Holy Season – Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ – Our Great President – First Family – and the restoration of our nation to come!

God will assist our President in MAGA! After all, it is He who chose him to lead our nation!

Merry Christmas Everyone! God Bless Sundance and All Treepers!

4. Beautiful Very Beautiful..
    I have two CDs i make up for new friends at Christmas time. Add some & Take away one or two.
    These two are two I can’t seem to replace. The second video since I had to do myself since I couldn’t find a video for it.

5. maggiemoowho says:

Love this songπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ„
    Merry Christmas

6. Eks Mann says:

> Glory to God in the highest, the Greater Doxology, is the song the angels sang at Christ’s birth. Perhaps no other song, no other phrase, so greatly expresses the joy of the moment.

May all hearts be opened as the moment we celebrate, remember, treasure, and rejoice in comes closer. May we unite in this ancient call to our God as we celebrate His gift to all mankind. <

A million years ago this was my favorite song to sing in Sunday school choir. I was a kid and didn't know much, but I knew how alive this song made me feel.

Merry Christmas, Menagerie, to you and your entire family. Thank you.

Mr. & Mrs. M

7. cheryl says:

Just beautiful!

8. HankM says:

Fabulous! Thanks for the Christmas time video and a year of great political reporting and analysis.
    IMO, great music can often soothe or feed the soul more than words could ever do.
    The merriest of Christmases to all at CTH.

9. Floridagal says:

If I am not mistaken the dark haired male singer is David Archuleta runner up for American Idol Season 7

10. dangitt62 says:

That is the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

11. Is that The Piano Guys who performed the night before President Trump’s Inauguration on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial? Simply Gorgeous renditionπŸ’–πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ˜‡πŸ’–

• Turranos says:

Yes, that is the Piano Guys. I have a friend that took them under his wing (so to speak) when no one knew who they were. He did the right moves and now they are known throughout the world.

• Wonderful!!πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’– Tell your friend thank you, we are blessed by the gift of their talent. After their T45 Inauguration performance, i purchased their cd in support and gratitude.

God bless Turranos, Merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸ’–πŸŽ„

12. Carrie says:

May we all rejoice at the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. Glory to God in the Highest!! We have so much to rejoice over and be thankful for this year. Merry Christmas to all Treepers, and all the world! Go tell it on the mountain!

13. greenvalleygal says:

A commoner and groundling is grateful to Jesus Christ my Lord for His birth, death and resurrection that saved my soul for eternity. It is a finished work.

14. Jill says:

Merry Christmas mom… wherever you may be

“Si tu vois ma mere”

15. Pam says:

16. . InAz says:

The musicians and singers in the video:

The Piano Guys
    Peter Hollens
    David Archuleta

17. New Nonna to be Again!!! says:

The Immortal, Loving, Merciful and Just Creator of the Universe chose to become man, to take upon Himself our lowly estate to save all mankind. So Great was His willingness to do so. And to come as a sweet, innocent lamb, helpless human baby. No words can I find to express my heart’s emotion about this fact.

How Glorious is our God. Thank You, God, for loving and creating us. Thank You, Jesus, for coming to earth to save us from our defiant sins. Thank You, Holy Spirit, for Your many spiritual gifts.

To Sundance, your team, my fellow Deplorables and Treepers, our incredible president and his family and team, I follow Tiny Tim’s lead and pray: God bless us, every one.

Glory to God in the Highest. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

18. justfactsplz says:

It did give me chills, Menagerie. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

19. ZurichMike says:

I get so weepy at Christmas time. I can barely get through classic Christmas songs without sobbing with joy. This was lovely. Thanks for posting it!

20. Carrie2 says:

I thank God for His blessings for giving us such great musicians to give us these so wonderful and lovely Christmas songs, and strangely enough a few made up in just a few minutes and are yet eternal both in Latin and English in America. Written over many centuries and so beautiful and everlasting. Grew up with the most in Latin and then over time translated as Latin was no longer being taught. The music, the words all speak to us of our Savior.