Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – December 14th

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders delivers the press briefing for Thursday December 14th, 2017:

VIDEO BELOW:

This entry was posted in President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Sarah Sanders White House Press Briefing – December 14th

1. Pam says:

2. Pam says:

3. G3 says:

April made like nut and cracked— beautiful pies, Sarah.

4. Clydeen says:

She baked me,

5. WSB says:

Add to the White House Recipe Book! Sarah Sanders’ Pecan Piegate.

Like the Veuve, too!

6. FL_GUY says:

And Mrs. Sanders, how do you account for the 18 missing pecan halves on April Ryan’s pie? 🤣🤣🤣

7. Chuck says:

A little off topic but I think that whenever SD posts the pic of the wolverines the pic of Sarah at the podium wearing red should be included.

8. InAz says:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a much better person than I am. I am shocked Racist Ryan, Valerie Jarrett flunkey, ate the pie.

It concerns me that the people in the administration still believe that being nice to the Marxists…. the propagandist talking heads masquerading as “journalists”, or the politicians, whomever…..will work and make things better.
    It does not help to be nice, nothing changes, and it has been proven over and over ad nauseum that being nice does nothing. These cretins attack harder. Just like Moslems.

• joshua says:

I think you might miss the power in this action. It shows a dominant position over the press, and makes fun of April’s foolishness….it is NOT the same as “being nice” as much as it is sending a message to the press gaggle…..I have the ability to make you look silly and petty so watch what you try to play on me…..

Sarah is a true executive type.

• SeekerOfTruth says:

Sarah literally “killed them with kindness”.
      Made them look like fools in the process.

Expressions of total disbelief from a leftist is worth Gold. It is Sooooooooo
      rare to get a leftist to apologize. And maybe a peak into whether they have a soul or not?

9. tampa2 says:

Was it just me, or was this the most wasted time of a Press Conference ever?

10. Pam says:

I have to admit it was so hilarious the way Sarah trolled April Ryan on twitter last night with pictures of the baking process of the pie and of course this tweet got me…

11. FelineFine says:

Loved Tony Snow, but I think Sarah is the best Press Secretary ever! What a gift to the Trump Administration.

12. Ken says:

I can’t eat pecan pie because of nut allergies but Sarah can bake me a sweet potato pie anytime 🙂

13. woohoowee says:

Sarah’s dress is beautiful and she wears it well 🙂

14. Pam says:

15. covfefe999 says:

I’m watching these things regularly now and I guess I’m not surprised by it but the snowflake media and their agenda-pushing is making me sick! Sarah does a good job of deflecting the preachy “questions” and turning them around to highlight Trump’s successes and upcoming policies.

16. Ivehadit says:

I love this woman! GO SARAH GO!

17. Irons says:

Sarah is awesome she is incredibly sharp and cool under the relentless idiocy of this gaggle of leftist script readers. She is an extremely valuable member of President Trump’s team.

18. Corticram says:

I wonder if April even knows how to bake a pie?

19. Steele81 says:

She knows how to eat for sure. Just saying