President Trump Speech at The Opening of Mississippi Civil Rights Museum…

Earlier today President Trump traveled to Jackson Mississippi to visit a newly commemorated Civil Rights museum and to tour the adjoining history museum.

President Trump was joined by Housing Secretary Ben Carson, civil rights movement activist Myrlie Evers, Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant, Senator Roger Wicker and Representative Gregg Harper.

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

66 Responses to President Trump Speech at The Opening of Mississippi Civil Rights Museum…

• All American Snowflake says:

In the movie “Devil in a Blue Dress” which is a ’40 period movie “EZ learns that Daphne hid from Carter because of her association with Frank Green, her half-brother. Daphne’s Creole mother from New Orleans had given birth to two children by different fathers, and although Daphne’s own father was white, her half-brother’s father was black. Being the fiancée of a mayoral favorite with partial African-American heritage would ensure a loss for Carter. Terell’s knowledge of this fact is the reason Carter dropped out of the race. Naturally, pictures of Terell with children would cause him to drop out, bringing Carter victory.”

EZ [Ezekiel] who narrates the movie, sadly explaining that even a rich man could not cross over the prevailing cultural standards of the day and marry a Creole even though he loved her so much if he hoped to enter politics.

“Devil in a Blue Dress” is one of my all time favorite movies. A mixed couple who attend my church shows that even today one must first give a nod to to prevailing cultural standards; when I saw the gentleman of said couple put a gun under his car seat before he, his wife, and I went out to dinner together sometime ago and the he saw the shocked expression on my face ─ he was a deacon ─ he said to me, “Some people don’t like to see a black man in a car with two white women.”
      Lots of people say that the Blacks should have the Winchester Rife as their power symbol because that’s the reason that during the troubles they were better able to survive.

Doctor Ben Carson is a real gentleman. Not a Al Franken jerk.

Just as EZ was advised by a deacon-gentleman of his acquaintance when he asked What do you do when you have a friend that does something bad?
      The answer came back, “Well, I guess you got your friend.”

1. SharonKinDC says:

Per one of the usual medidiots on Twitter, Mr. Charles Evers noted that Rep Lewis was NOT missed. At all. 🙂

2. Sylvia Avery says:

This article has me reflecting a bit.

When I think of all the things I despise BO for, one of those things is the false promise he gave at least to some of the electorate that he was ushering in a post-racial divide era in the US: that the US could finally put the stain of slavery and Jim Crow behind us and move forward together.

And instead, he IMMEDIATELY began to stir racial hatred and division and kept it up, kept it up, kept it up for eight long years. Now we have a whole generation of kids that grew up under BO seeing hatred and division everywhere and now we have Black Lives Matter, accusations of white privilege, the Hands Up Don’t Shoot meme so that all cops are seen as evil racist killers.

I’m afraid it will take a long time for the country to heal from the damage BO did on just that one issue alone.

• The Boss says:

The country will heal from obama the hater faster than we think. And under budget.

• cyn3wulf says:

If it was just Obama, it wouldn’t have been a problem; unfortunately, there was a large chunk of college-educated “adults” who were ready to join in when he gave the cue. If Trump fixes what Obama/W/Clinton/Bush broke, but we don’t fix our universities, we are effectively kicking the can down the road.

• eagle931 says:

cyn3wulf, I agree with your warning about the universities. it is at the university level where the Marxist brainwashing of our youth is finally distilled. If this isn’t dealt with, we should not be surprised when another Obama-like president, or worse, is recycled back into power. More likely, there may not be another Trump to clean it up next time around.

• cyn3wulf says:

Exactly! K-12 teachers, for the most part, teach what they are told to teach. Most of that is what has filtered down from the universities. On top of that, when some nonsense is taught at k-12, kids in stable, nuclear families have their parents to set them right. When they go away to university, they have no counterbalance.

• fleporeblog says:

Well said Sylvia but in a weird way, the contrast between the Divider and our President will be so glaring. Black unemployment is under 7%. Hispanic unemployment is at the lowest level ever recorded. Jobs will allow Americans to heel because they will see how much our Uniter cares about ALL Americans.

• Carrie2 says:

Fle, I really would like people saying African Americans because many do not have that background at all as they were sold from a place like the Seychelles, and other areas not located in Africa. What is wrong with just calling them black Americas, as we call the latinos and they are not all from Mexico, El Salvador, etc., etc. They are here and they are Americans legally and if color is necessary, than say the color they may be. My father escaped the pogrom in Russia and because of him we were never really white white but somewhat of a light sun tan and we are are considered whites. Example of someone who thought her background was Africa is Oprah and what a surprise when she found out her heritage was from an island.

• fleporeblog says:

Your right! I will call them Black Americans

• Sayit2016 says:

How about just Americans. I saw a very interesting documentary film made on Africa and I think most Americans would be surprised that Africans resent the term “African Americans” their comment was if you were not born in Africa you are not African. To say African American says you were born in two places.

• Ken says:

I witnessed that first hand when I went to Kenya while in the Navy. Africans do really resent us American Blacks being called African American. So much so when my friends and I went to a night club I asked a woman to dance and she told me no in a not so nice way. She said that she wouldn’t have nothing to do with us stuck up Blacks. Imagine that me a nice honorable gentleman who was taught to respect women stuck up. That night enlightened me on how some Blacks from Africa see Blacks from the US.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I have been hoping that you are right, that jobs will heal.

When you can take care of yourself and are occupied with work and the real things of life there isn’t a lot of time or energy to worry about false narratives.

• ahem says:

That speech BO gave in 2004 certainly had me buffaloed; I thought he was a higher form of life. THen I looked at his senate voting record.

All he was was another crappy Marxist.

• Sylvia Avery says:

Yes, he sure sounded good in that speech! I had to stop and think for a few minutes. I’ve spent so much time loathing him, but then I remembered how it was in 2004. He sounded good, really good.

All downhill from there.

• eagle931 says:

Most of the worst dictators had the gift of gab. As someone who lived in a communist country and saw for myself how Fidel Castro’s superb gift for oratory and persuasion hid true intentions, the first time I heard Obama speak I knew that we were dealing with a dyed-in the-wood Marxist. Obama spoke eloquently alright, but it was formulaic Marxist dialectic complete with its puerile slogans (“Hope and Change”, “Forward”, “fairness”), yet no one whom I knew seemed to ask, “Hope” from what? “Change” to what? “Forward” to where? “Fairness” for whom? In one campaign speech Obama stated that our country was the greatest, but that he was going to transform it. To my dismay, even when he was at his more transparent the alarm bells did not sound for many as to his true intentions, for how on one hand can he say that the country is great and on the other say he is going to transform it, not just change it! I’m not condemning people for falling for the spell of good and persuasive oratory skills, but in the case of Obama, his words could only lead to the results that ensued. It is by sheer luck or Divine Providence that the antidote that is President Trump came just in time to transform the country back to its Constitutional, economic and cultural roots.

• Sylvia Avery says:

I can only agree with all you said. I was stupified by the hope and change nonsense. By the time of the campaign it was pretty clear he was an empty suit who spoke pretty platitudes that charmed the masses.

But that first speech in 2004 at the DNC when he spoke of not seeing a red America or a blue America it all sure sounded good–very fresh and new.

By the campaign for election 2008 I was terribly unimpressed by what little we did know about him and horrified by how the press simply refused to vet him or report anything negative. It was awful.

I am sure your experience living in a communist country really sharpened your focus when you saw BO in action. I’ve never been so glad to see someone disappear in the rear view mirror in my life.

3. peachteachr says:

So tired of Rep. Lewis’ racist statements. He walked across the Edmund Pettus bridge with his people and then walked into a cushy DC position of honor. His general in the battle, Dr. King, was killed and the entire battle lay in front of them. Still, John Lewis decided he would be a celebrated survivor and leave others to fight the battle 57 years ago.
    Some hero you got there. He never understood that the fight was bigger than one man.

• MfM says:

He didn’t walk across the Pettis bridge with only his people. After MLK put out a call there were lots of whites, just look at the pictures. Rev. James Reeb a white northerner was beaten and killed in Selma. Viola Luizzo a white mother of five from Detroit was gunned down and murdered by the KKK shortly after in Selma.

4. rashamon says:

President Trump is proving to be a most generous and graceful representative of our country and ALL its people. I voted and worked for the election of a person who would simply bring back the rule of law and address our Constitutional issues. I am astonished by what he has accomplished.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and blessings to all working for Peace. Perhaps it is now in our reach.

• CiscoKid says:

“Perhaps it is now in our reach”
      I believe so because we have a master of great plans at the helm.
      “Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men’s blood…”Daniel Burnham
      President Trump make no small plans.
      MAGA is the plan

5. kinthenorthwest says:

Love the comments on this Yahoo article. Most are calling the Blacks who shunned Trump really crazy & not honoring MLK properly.

Black officials say they don’t want Trump ‘to tell us what civil rights means in Mississippi’

6. czarowniczy says:

The entire charade up in Jackson was a Trump trap – why would some group invite Trump to speak at the opening of a Civil Rights museum in a relatively podunk state capital? Come on, Jackson’s the liberal stronghold of the state and at a hair over 169,000 in population’s been losing population since 2000.
    A hint might be the numbers of BGI whiners on local TV who’ve been doing everything they can to insult Trump on his visiting the Museum. What better trap to set than invite him when he would be in the area? If he won’t come…..welllllll, we know where that would lead. If he does come we rally a few hundred local activists who’d demonstrate, insult him and claim victory in their ongoing battle against reactionary forces standing between them and their raft of socioeconomic entitlements.
    Trump had to take a middle road and be there but not with the crowd of salivating Morlocks primed and payed to attack him. He arrived early, made his speech, toured the museum and got outta there before the hordes were loosed. Wasn’t a winner move but it was planned to be a no-win situation.

• Old Lady says:

Excuse me, did you just call my state capital “podunk?”

• Old Lady says:

And you’re wrong. It was a win for Mississippi.

• czarowniczy says:

We can agree to disagree. When the herd of Jackson Democrat liberals set up a sitting Republican president like they did Trump I don’t see it as a win.

• Old Lady says:

I see it as a win that a sitting President would choose to visit us. The Jackson Democrat liberals, and the rest of those that continue to show their childishness have just shown the world how small they are.

• sat0422 says:

Our President is a very smart man. I pray for him daily.

• czarowniczy says:

As do all of us but he’s a professional businessman up against professional politicians hellbent on removing him. He’s smart but he’s playing in their swamp and they, both parties, see him as THE threat to their way of life. He’s cornering them and they’re getting more worried and lashing back in more and meaner ways, they are out to remove him and teach all outsiders a lesson.

7. Look at the faces of the guys sitting next to Ebony Williams while she goes off like a typical liberal whackjob.

Sheriff Clarke makes liberal race baiters go crazy.

• NvMtnOldMan says:

Wow who is the gal talking over the sheriff. she sounds like she knows it all. He is a black man and has seen more of the civil rights movement than that wet behind the ears gal. She is a disgrace.

8. intercesser says:

Dr. Martin Luther King , Jr. was a necessary martyr to the cause of civil rights . His death spurred a newly revived conscience in most Americans . After Dr. King , others had the opportunity to cash in and sell out that Dr. King could never have had ( even if he wanted too , which I am sure that he did not ) . Reading a letter from prison is not the same as writing one from prison . Look up ” Letter From a Birmingham Jail ” .

9. POP says:

PTrump’s unforgivable crime is he doesn’t cringe in front of culturally failed, entitled, mendicant’s who would, in large percentage, starve without white taxpayer’s money gifted to them by govt.

7% of the population (black males between 15 and 65) commit 52% of all the murders in the USA.
    They have the civil right not to kill people.
    Come back to me when you have that fixed, fellahs.

• czarowniczy says:

They’re working on the problem, one corpse at a time. Between elective abortions and gratuitous intraracial murder they’re going to make the Klan’s dream their reality. Feds guesstimate the Latino population to be about 41% of the total US population while black numbers stay roughly where they are today. I believe that King’s dream bears no resemblance to the reality they’ve created.

• POP says: